All Goodshuffle Pro Reviews

Reviewed April 2021

President

Brandon

Reviewed July 2018

Best Event Management and Inventory Software Out there!!!

No more double booking stress, fast contract builds and automates most of my processes for me that i previously had to do separately like pack sheets and calendar updating. Plus I just share the calendar events with my crew and they can see all the information they need like schedule, pack sheet, locations, etc. Plus it keeps everyone accountable which helps when we need to back track to figure out why something was left at the venue or who talked the client last. The activity log has saved us more times then I like to admit. Since everything is digital and cloud based, files and papers don't get lost, and I only need to print things to file them away for safe keeping. The savings I have on paper and ink alone!!! Too many reasons to list here. Just try it out, you won't be sorry.

PROS

Goodshuffle Pro was exactly what my company needed. We are a production company that also does Decor, furniture, photo booths, etc. Their inventory software is super easy to use and I was able to upload most of my inventory (around 4000 individual items) in just a weekend. Projects (what they like to call quotes, contracts, invoices) are pretty simple to setup and I like how they automatically create my pull sheets for me as well based off of the contracted items. It has solved my double booking problems and lets me know what items are available for an event and which ones have been promised somewhere else but still lets me decide which event to give it to. I could go on and on but basically they got it right. No other software I looked at actually did everything I needed except this one. Plus the guys who built it were in the event business before so they actually knew all the shortcomings of the other softwares they previously used. Couldn't recommend the software enough!

CONS

I've been waiting to find some pitfalls but none so far. Took me a couple days to get my inventory in, just had to set aside some time to sit down and input it.

Thanks, Brandon! We're thrilled to hear how happy you and your team have been with Goodshuffle Pro.

Replied September 2018

Jake

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Great Product with a lot of potential

Overall, I've add a great experience with Goodshuffle Pro! They are super fast to respond and are always helpful with any questions that I have.

PROS

I LOVE that GS pro is integrated with Google (especially google maps). We do 30-40 events on a busy Saturday. So having strong logistics is very important. Having a quick Google map overview helps a lot. Also, the ease of adding (and editing) inventory items is huge to me!

CONS

- Staffing. I haven't found a strong staffing solution with GS pro.-Cross rental items. You can add cross rental items to GS pro, but there isn't a great financial spot to add in what our companies cost would be for said cross rental item. - Quick Books. It seems that you HAVE to use quickbooks to achieve the full effects of GS pro. We don't use quick books, so that makes it a little more difficult

Reason for choosing Goodshuffle Pro

EASY TO USE. GS Pro was by far the most "user friendly" product that I tested.

Reasons for switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Our inventory was becoming way to robust for DJEP. We still use DJEP for staffing purposes. I really do wish we could get "everything" under one roof.

Thanks so much for this awesome review, Jake! We love empowering you and your team to successfully execute a large number of events within one platform. We're pleased you're finding it so user-friendly! Our team appreciates this feedback as well — keep it coming. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Replied April 2023

Kelly

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Nothing to see here but excuses.

Negative 1. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. From the begging for help to get a term added to inventory, to always having to talk in a chat box, from the robot in the box always trying to send you help - that doesn't fit the problem, to them always pushing you to set up more training as if it was my fault that a subcategory on a rental item that has been around for years isn't listed, and back to a workaround to get an item in inventory with a work around by mis labeling it

PROS

A pretty QUICK quote to the customer while they wait or by the end of the day. This concept is what sold us on Goodshuffle. To bad it is just a concept - they fail miserably at customer service, and EVERYTHING about inventory.

CONS

They have failed me at almost every turn. I can send a pretty quote as long as it is items that were in the rental world for the past decade. They do not stay on trend by making sure you have the correct terms to add new inventory and items. A week of chatting with the people in the on screen box, you will realize that they fail you in customer service again, and again and again. I will be honest that I haven't tried using alot of other features because if you can't get my inventory right, what is the point?

Reasons for switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Because Goodshuffle has great sales people, but crappy customer service and developers. I bought it hook line and sinker - begged my business partner to lets get it. OH BOY WAS I WRONG!

Hi Kelly, We're so sorry to hear that you're so frustrated and unhappy with the experience so far. We're deeply proud of our customer success, so our top priority is ensuring you get that 5 star experience. I can see we've tried to schedule trainings to assist, but I'm alerting the team right now to follow up again and get you the support you need. We are committed to helping support your business needs and ultimately empowering your growth.

Replied April 2023

Tammy

Reviewed January 2021

TOP TIER CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Love it so far! Still working through the transition phase from our old system but really appreciate the customer service and software so far!

PROS

I absolutely love the fact they're combined the power of a CRM and rental inventory system in one. They interface is super easy to use and allows you to track the entire selling cycle from start to finish. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING! I hope they never scale back in this particular area as they grow because it's critical in the event world to be quick to respond. It's so nice knowing that we have their support should should something goes wrong during the invoicing process. They are roughing $50 more expensive than our current program but it's worth every penny.

CONS

Only three things I'm not in love with regarding the software. 1. There's a few features I wish were possible like modifying email templates or the email client view. However, these are all small details that may uniquely important to us, since we have such aesthetic driven customer. I will say Goodshuffle encourages feedback so it's nice to be able to share these recommendations to them! 2. Another feature I'd love for them to integrate within the platform is ROI tracking. They do walk through how to measure this but it requires you to do a somewhat manual data pull and sort it out via Excel. 3. I wish we had the option to remove the address entirely off the invoice. This can open security and privacy issues for at home based business like ours.

Reason for choosing Goodshuffle Pro

TapGoods is a strong contender, for sure! They have so many great features, some stronger than Goodshuffle but their interface isn't as clean. Furthermore, their invoices are very busy and just not great first impression to the client. I believe they are newer though and have great potential so we may re-visit them in a couple of months.

Reasons for switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Booqable has great value but there were too many workarounds we had to push through to make the software work for us. Futhermore, there response time wasn't as quick as Goodshuffle Pro and this is critical to ensuring we are serving our clients as quickly as possible.

Thanks for the great review, Tammy! You're so right that customer service is essential for a software you're using day-to-day. We've recorded your other feature requests and will reach out to you directly on their progress. Thanks so much for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family. We're so proud to empower your growth!

Replied January 2021

Renee

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Life Saver

We are getting more organized as every staff member is able to log into there user and see what is going on in real time. The inventory with having pictures and the ability the add where they are located and even if buffer... so much just cant put it all in.

PROS

We had lost our cloud based system which we were using. It was very similar to the system but they sold the company but not the system. So we were in a pickle with no other systems fitting us an event decor and design service. When we found this, after months of frustration trying the different systems out there that did not have the abilities we needed and the ease of use, it was such a breath of fresh air finding something similar to what we had only 10x better. We have had great and timely support and training. We feel like the folks at Goodshuffle are as our a support staff cheering us on toward a more organized, professional and profitable business! We have thoroughly enjoyed the Goodshuffle staff and we are impressed with their positive outlook! They have been a great help to us with building our business! There are so many great tools in the system to keep our whole team on track and kept in the loop in real time without having to go run someone down to ask them. This system has brought our company up to the next level and with the Wishlist Integration... we are about to soar!

CONS

There are only a few things, off the top of my head, that I would like to have in the system. 1. To be able to create as many email templates as I would like. This would save time with follow ups through the system along with other repetitive emails. 2. Would love to have a mass update with the ability to add pictures in the mas update as well. 3. Would love when creating a project and adding inventory items or packages, to be able to remove or to add additional pictures.

Reason for choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Goodshuffle has the flexibility, professional look and great support staff!

Reasons for switching to Goodshuffle Pro

There were several we tried but did not stay with for more than a few days. Non of which were programmed for our needs.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Renee! We love having you in the Goodshuffle Pro family. We truly are here to support and cheer on your growth, so we love to hear you are feeling that come through. Thanks for the suggestions on next features, as well! As you know, it's important for us to continue to grow our offerings, too. Thanks again for your 5 stars, and we can't wait to see what's next for you now that you've also launched our powerful Website Wishlist integration!

Replied May 2020

Oscar

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Value Vs Money

There many softwares out there, but this one is very customizable and you can use it for multiple things in your business is very versatile, the best thing ever is the integration with quickbooks because it gives me the breakdown per item, service, etc, at the end of the year. allowing me to see all my data and make the best decisions ever.

PROS

I run an events company that produces from weddings to corporate events and we manage everything from rentals to decor and florals. Goodshuffle Pro. help us to manage and expand our portfolio of clients, is easy to use for all our staff , the value added to my business is way beyond its price, great customer service.

CONS

Putting in all my inventory with dimensions and pics is very tedious but worth it.

Reason for choosing Goodshuffle Pro

customer service very responsive and they really care about me. the versatility for the type of business I have (we are not just rental company) we offer many services from lighting, decor, flowers, props, planning, rentals, etc.

Thanks for the amazing review! We love working with clients who have unique businesses where the tackle numerous sides of the events business. Many companies who use Goodshuffle Pro do things outside of rentals, and we've built a program that can tackle it all! Glad to hear you're taking advantage of the customization. We're also THRILLED you love our QuickBooks Online integration for its level of detail. Accountants and business owners are so overjoyed when they see how we incorporated that element. We're just so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family, Oscar!

Replied May 2020

Melissa

The Catalyst to my Business Growth

Goodshuffle has been the catalyst to our growth. Because of this system we have had a 30% growth each year. It allows us to be effective, efficient, and organized. I could not do this business without it.

PROS

We needed something to help organize the growing inventory in our growing business. We were spending hours trying to look through printed invoices and would miss items that were already rented. We love that all our inventory is stored in one place and we can immediately see any conflicts.

CONS

I wish there was an app to use. I have the hardest time creating invoices from my cell phone. I don't always have my computer with me and would like to have access at all times to have more productivity.

Reason for choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Cost and our sales rep took the time to answer all of our questions.

Reasons for switching to Goodshuffle Pro

It really was only a e-commerce store a front. It didn't manage conflicts and sub-rentals.

Thank you for this great review, Melissa! CONGRATS on your 30% growth! We are beyond proud to help empower brilliant event professionals such as yourself do more business by eliminating all the double checking, printing, etc. you described. As you noted, that stuff really cuts into profit potential! We'll reach out directly today regarding the mobile issue you're having. While we do plan to build a native app, we still want to make sure the system is 100% friendly from the browser on your phone. Thanks again and congrats again on your success! We're so proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro Family.

Colin

GSP Review, Minneapolis, MN

Their communication process is at the highest level in response and help to solve any issue I've had. 5/5 stars.

PROS

GSP offers users a type of hand hold service when entering projects which is really good for new employees. Their video help library is extensive and they offer webinars often to cover new topics as their client base grows and experiences new rocks to move.

CONS

By no fault of their own, GSP has a focus on using less paper product and trying to move users to a digital interface throughout the production of a project. While our company is in transition to the digital interface I still use a lot of paper in printing projects, so I have to do a lot more work in printing each project.

Reason for choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Price, interface appearance, integrations with Google and other software products.

Reasons for switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Rentaltrax was purchased and we decided to move away from the purchasing company on, price, user interface and overall experience with the previous company.

Thanks so much for the review, Colin! We're so glad you're taking advantage of all our videos and webinars, in addition to our top notch customer service. It's true- we tend to encourage digital as it's always providing you the most up-to-date changes on orders- but, like you said, we still fully support the printing if you prefer it. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Bethany

A must for anyone in the Event Rental Industry

The software has greatly reduced administrative redundancy in our office, streamlined our loading process, automated systems for our accounting department, and allowed for better communication across our sales associates. These solutions all lead to higher profitability for our entire business, and lower levels of stress!

PROS

One great attribute of the app is the seamless communication between the inventory system and the proposal system, allowing for accurate tracking of inventory according to the logistics of the project, not just the project date. We also like the fact that projects are automatically available to all employees on the software, which takes out user error if an associate creates a project and forgets to add someone else. We also LOVE love the dashboards easy reporting system, we like that we can track which categories of projects are the bulk of our income, which inventory categories, and even which sales associates. Our accounting department is also a big fan of the projection graph, and the seamless syncing with Quickbooks. Our clients appreciate that they can view, share, sign, and pay their contract all online. Some systems only allow the recipient to view contracts, so being able to share is a big plus and saves us time on the administrative side. Lastly, we value the customization of the inventory categories for items, services, packages, the pipe and drape builder, and ability to label each item's location in our warehouse has all streamlined our loading/unloading process.

CONS

The software is relatively new so while there are continuous updates made, it has been an adjustment switching from our last software which had much more customization options and user-friendly automated processes. We like that we can add our 'vote' to certain projects being completed faster, but feel some of the missing components were something that should have been implemented from the start with the software. We also are very inconvenienced by there not being a mobile app available for viewing contracts onsite, especially with the nature of our business it would be more helpful to have an iphone & samsung friendly app than to have to log into the browser. The customer service team has made us aware that the app was not a priority because it can not offer a full scope of services compared to a browser, and while we can understand that reasoning, respectfully disagree because of the convenience factor of being able to view contracts onsite - we do not feel all the bells and whistles are even needed for the app.

Reasons for switching to Goodshuffle Pro

We were looking for a system that integrated the inventory aspect as well as the proposal software

Thanks so much for the review, Bethany! We are so proud to empower your business. We'll definitely launch a native app in the future, and we'll be sure to let you know when that rolls out. In the mean time, we do hope you're enjoying the convenience of being able to use all our features from any phone or device via the browser.

Reviewed May 2023

Great software and support!

Very positive!

PROS

My Son and I started Twin Cities Tent and Event Rental in the Spring of 2023. We looked at several software options and decided on Good Shuffle for many reasons. The software is super easy to learn, very informational in regards to all the dashboard information and the quotes are super easy to put together. The “conflict” recognition saves us from overbooking. We can’t say enough about the staff support! Amazing!!! When we have a question, the amazing staff sets up a zoom call and in thirty minutes or less, they not only answer our questions, but we also learn tons of new things about Good Shuffle. Thanks to Good Shuffle our new business has blown up and we are fully booked for June and have already exceeded our annual sales goal with bookings, evenly sadly having to turn down work. My Son has even purchased an additional $10,000 worth of equipment to help us handle the growing orders for the rest of the year.

CONS

We have not experienced anything we do not like yet. We would like to be able to integrate GS with QB.

Reason for choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Ease of use. Overall functionality. Great staff support.

Thanks you so much for this incredible review, Mike! We're so proud to support you as you grow your new business. From quotes to inventory management to reporting, our platform is designed to make it easy for you to do what you do best — wow clients and create memorable events. Our team would be happy to talk to you about integrating with QuickBooks Online. Thanks again for the awesome feedback and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Replied May 2023

Miriam

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Happy Customer

The experience with Goodshuffle has been great. customer service is always available to help and support our needs.

PROS

Easy to navigate and make changes or adjustments. User friendly software and works well with small business settings.

CONS

Report pulling was a bit of a hassle at the beginning. The way accounting transferred to QuickBooks created a lot of categories.

Reason for choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Seemed a reasonable software for the company needs. Easy to navigate and set up.

Thanks for this awesome review, Miriam! We are thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family, and look forward to further empowering your growth!

Replied April 2022

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Entertainment Rental Software

I would say very good to excellent. The customer service is fast and top notch. They have made some nice improvements and are always glad to get feedback from users. It's well worth the pricing.

PROS

1. It's very easy to use and enormously helpful in containing the client to one email platform. 2. The ability to communicate with team members within that particular client's environment is great. 3. Credit card payments are easy and fast and the payment notifications are fantastic.

CONS

1. Don't like having to enter the date and time in on multiple places on any one event especially if the client wants a time change you have to remember to to into the event and each line item on the contract to make the change. 2. We do tons of repeat business so it's a nice feature to go into archived projects and duplicate them for the next event. However, the duplicate is not a duplicate. Any items that were overridden on the original revert to default on the duplicate so again you have to remember to go in and do the overrides again. If you are duplicating a project it should be exactly the same as the original. 3. This is not really that useful to us as quoting software. You have to enter way too much info. and it takes too much time to send out a quote. We primarily use it as booking/contracting software.

Reason for choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Had the integrated payment system with Stripe already built in and ease of communication within the team environment.

Hey Mike! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! We're so happy that your payments are fast and easy and that you enjoy our customer service. Regarding your comments on quoting, we're going to reach out directly because lightning fast quoting is one of our most popular features. Perhaps we can dig into that duplicating issue you saw to better your speed of quoting. Thanks again for the 10/10, and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Cathy

Reviewed March 2021

The Best Decision Ever Made

We searched for a software company for a couple years and ended up choosing Good Shuffle. Seriously, was the best decision ever! I do not have knowledge of other software and how they work. Once you have something that works so well you stop looking.

PROS

What do I like most about Good Shuffle - Everything. This software was exactly what we were looking for. I can not fathom ever going back to the way things were. Good Shuffle Pro has saved double booking, recounting, gives us more time to be creative and to meet with potential clients. The website integration saved us during the pandemic. We were forced to get our inventory out there on our website and Good Shuffle helped that process with a one time entry. Yeah!! Saving time is what it is all about.

CONS

There are small things that I would like to see implemented here and there but I am sure with time those will happen. The only other con is that I can not speak/talk my quotes into the computer or snap my fingers and the quote would be done.

Reason for choosing Goodshuffle Pro

I felt Good Shuffle was the best fit. I did a lot of research. I looked at other options as well but can not remember what they were.

WOW! Cathy this is such a thoughtful, lovely review. Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback. Our team got a nice chuckle out of "snap my fingers and the quote would be done"- we're pretty close, right? We are just so thrilled to hear you are getting more time to actually meet with clients. That's what so many event pros want to do! Like you said, no need to waste time on counting inventory, website maintenance, or other manual tasks. We want to make sure you're doing what you love. Thanks for letting us empower you to do what you love and to continue to grow your business. We're delighted to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Replied March 2021

Luis

Reviewed December 2020

Amazing Program with great communication

So far i am completely committed and love the program. We have spent some time building our inventory and keeping it up to date. Sales love the way the estimate and invoices look.

PROS

The software is great, it really has helped our business. Its easy to use and user friendly. And my favorite part, when i have felt lost i can always ask them a question and they get back to me right away if not instantly/

CONS

They are good about updating the software. I would want a few visual options for the estimates and invoices to give a more elegant or themed feel.

Reason for choosing Goodshuffle Pro

Seem to cover all the needs we had.

Reasons for switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Because it wasn't user friendly and time consuming. It would have server issues and most of all it was very expensive.

Thanks for the great review, Luis! We are so glad you're loving the way invoices and estimates look, and we're as excited as you are about our continually growing feature set. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family and proud to keep empowering your team's growth and successes!

Replied December 2020

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Great Product and Customer Service

Overall, we have been very pleased with our decision to migrate over. I like how the the payment system works.

PROS

GoodShuffle Pro really helps to streamline multiple business functions. The tutorials and access to customer service has been amazing.

CONS

There is nothing major, it would be nice if we wanted to discount a product, we had the option to lower the price no not apply a percentage discount and still have the system recognize it as a discount. I also would like it if there was a feature to check a box to tell the system not to charge additional deposit if a client adds a product after booking. I don't like to charge them an additional 30% deposit for the addition of a $10 table. Right now, when this happens, I have to update the deposit terms to a flat fee matching their original deposit.

Reason for choosing Goodshuffle Pro

The sales rep at the ARA show was great and very informative. The trial period allowed us to really get a feel for the system.

Reasons for switching to Goodshuffle Pro

Dubsado had a fraction of the feature GoodShuffle does and it wasn't as specific to our industry at Goodshuffle is.

Thanks for the excellent 10/10 review, Mike! We're so proud to be streamlining the business and helping you continue to grow. We'll reach out directly about the feature requests you mentioned- at least one sounds like something we already have. As you mentioned, we're far more robust than any contract and invoicing system, since we were designed specifically with event rentals and other similar event companies in mind. We're so glad you're benefiting from our feature set and customer service and we're just thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Replied April 2021

Bernando

Ease of Using The Software

Overall I rate Goodshuffle Pro one of the best event management software available.

PROS

Having all the information the client needs to know to make an informed decision on a single screen (Proposal, Contract and Payment link).

CONS

Sometimes creating a new contract and payment policy can be cumbersome because the features are somewhat hidden.

Reason for choosing Goodshuffle Pro

The ease of use and better price plans.

Bernardo, thank you so much for this awesome review! We're so happy you're loving the ease of use and the ability to make it easy for your clients to pay you. We'd love to answer any questions you have about contract creation — reach out to our team in chat and we'll get you booked on a session in no time. Thanks again for this fantastic feedback!

Replied May 2023