Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"It's simple, reliable and secure. With fax broadcasting we're able to manage wide distribution and removal lists and easily merge information into documents."
  • icon"Implementation and all of the security features were delivered with a price point that provided a 1 week ROI."
  • icon"No telecom, hardware or software to buy. It provides HIPAA and PCI compliant faxing with a great user interface."
  • icon"The interface can be a bit confusing at first and you don't have many options for customizing the fax cover sheet."
  • icon"Any issues I've had were simple errors on my part. And I probably wouldn't have made those if I had watched their tutorials."

Have you used WestFax and would like to share your experience with others?

All WestFax Reviews

Jason

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

Time used: Unspecified

Westfax User Review

Joseph

Convenient fax solution

Pros

Securing personally identifiable information is incredibly important these days and the ability to send and receive a fax from just about anywhere is invaluable whether you need it for HIPAA compliance or to maintain best practices within your business. WestFax tools are convenient and easy to use. With their fax to email service I can send and receive faxes from just about anywhere. It's simple, reliable and secure. With fax broadcasting we're able to manage wide distribution and removal lists and easily merge information into documents.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. It works and does everything we need it to as a business. The product itself works and I know support is available if needed. Any issues I've had were simple errors on my part. And I probably wouldn't have made those if I had watched their tutorials.

Raymond

Best cloud fax solution for our clients

Provides all the compliance needed for our clients and delivers confirmation page archive and retrieval.

Pros

Cons

I wish we would have known about West Fax sooner!

Reasons for choosing WestFax

The first criteria was no software installed on the clients network and deliver a solution that works with Copiers and Scanners. None of the competitors could deliver a full blown end to end solution without installing a server or software on the clients network.

Reasons for switching to WestFax

WestFax delivered a great solution and price point that did not include any overages.

Keri

Industry: Mental Health Care

Westfax

Pros

It is so easy to send and receive faxes. We don't have worry about whether our fax line is working anymore.

Cons

I haven't utilized the software very much yet, so I haven't found anything I disliked yet.

Reasons for switching to WestFax

We wanted our faxes to be done via the internet rather than fax phone lines

Response from WestFax

Hi Keri, We are sorry you found the overall quality of our product to be lacking a 5 star rating. We take these reviews very seriously and will strive to improve. Even a 4 star review is not good enough for our team. Please let us know how we can improve.

Replied December 2019

Douglas

API works flawlessly and excellent support and documentation

We have our Inbound / outbound Fax API working and we don't ever think about it. It just works. We aren't doing HIPAA but we appreciate that they are really focused on security as well.

Pros

Documentation was excellent!. We were up and running in about an hour after we were provisioned. Tech support was a real person (Not a chat bot somewhere in another part of the world). They were responsive and helped us with some of our issues with getting the software integrated into our backend.

Cons

That we didn't find them sooner. We were using a webportal from some other company for a few years and it was getting old.

Melissa

Great Company

We send/receive HIPAA compliant fax on a daily basis. Transmissions are reliable, product is easy to use and customer support is on point.

Pros

Ease of daily use. I was able to keep my numbers. Also, I like that their platform works seemlessly with any device.

Cons

Haven't had any problems. The software works great.

Reasons for choosing WestFax

Better price, better customer service.

Dante

Amazing service and communication vehicle

I've been using WestFax for almost a year now and when I say this service is the best when it comes to faxing and price thats probably an understatement. You definitely want to try this service over and above any other online fax service currently available.

Pros

The product is easy to set up and use with little barrier to entry.

Cons

Nothing that I can tell so far. Everything is very easy to understand and just works the way it's supposed to.

Price and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to WestFax

Price and features are better with WestFax.

Ted

Great faxing service! Wonderful customer service!

Responsive and flexible with functionality requests.

Pros

Easy to use, really cost effective pricing model.

Cons

Can't think of anything, the product works as promised.

Response from WestFax

Thanks for an awesome review!

Replied December 2019

Deanna

Awesome fax software for my small business.

Good! Very happy. I like the interface and ease of use.

Pros

Easy to use! I was using another service and it was complicated. Wesfax has a simple interface and I got my faxes done in a fraction of the time. Love the Print driver!

Cons

Nothing yet. I have used it a bunch and have not had any issues with it. I am hoping this remains the case. It just works!

Reasons for choosing WestFax

Price and Westfax answered their phones. I didn’t have to sit on hold to get a fax line.

Response from WestFax

Thank you Deanna. Glad you like our fax to email product. We really appreciate the review!

Replied January 2020

Amit

RightFax server replacement.

We were able to get rid of our LAN fax server.

Pros

It's hosted. Nothing to maintain. No telecom, hardware or software to buy. It provides HIPAA and PCI compliant faxing with a great user interface.

Cons

We honestly like everything about it. This system just works. We haven't had a single problem. This system has saved us a ton of time.

Extremely easy to use, and reliable

Very helpful for sending secure documents that I don't want to e-mail due to privacy/security.

Pros

Very easy to use. Flexible (lots of options for sending/receiving managing faxes). Print driver makes it extraordinarily easy to send a fax. Same with email-to-fax.

Cons

There are no negatives that I can think of. It just works. Very reliable.

Reasons for switching to WestFax

I needed something more modern/flexible, and that would save me time by giving me the flexibility to send in several different ways. WestFax provides that.

Industry: Philanthropy

Secured EFax

We are very happy with this software and will continue to use.

Pros

We needed a solution to our old and clunky fax machine and we're needing a secured connection. This software allows us to send faxes easily and keep everything electronic with confidences, knowing it's all secure.

Cons

Response from WestFax

Thank you for the kind words Sarah. We really appreciate your business.

Replied August 2021

Tammie

Excellent Service

Pros

It is easy to use. Great communication and Customer Service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful.

Cons

So far it has been a positive experience all the way around.

Response from WestFax

Thanks Tammie! We appreciate our partnership with you. Our realtor customers love a more secure alternative to Docusign.

Replied December 2020