• Pros

• "The software is incredibly adaptable and easy to use. "

• "The screens are easy to understand, plus the System predicts which of my workers would be the best person for the job, very cool"

• "Intuitive and easy flowing interfaces. Fast. lots of customisation available."

• Cons

• "As with any new tool there is a lot of hard work required to study it in depth... but once it is done - the fog clears and the sunlight ahead is awesome! "

• "They need more integrations, but I hear that they are coming. They have Quick Books already so waiting for more to come........"

• "I'd appreciate if you could reduce the price a little bit, I get that there's a lot of technology in the spot for a small company like mine I prefer to spend a little bit less if"

Browse Ai Field Management Reviews

JianWei from RingCentral

It has really helped us track our projects better!

Pros

Ease of use, outside collaboration, especially the predictive management features regarding how they tie workers with Jobs.

Cons

It would be great if the system has more languages support, such as Chinese, Japanese, and other Asia languages. My company has business in the Asian-Pacific region.

Mike from Rent

By far the best field management software we could ask for, absolutely complete!

Pros

When we had twelve-fifteen technicians, we had a pretty good software that allowed, scheduling/invoicing/billing/app for techs/portal on website/app for OUR clients/admin panel for all office usage all in one, we were able to work with this software for two years.  When we grew to thirty cleaning technicians, it got challenging, we needed something to help us find the best worker to do the job based on specific criteria's, this feature was the key for us to bring our business to the next level. The AI built in piece is genius, worker management tab has the ability to suggest the best worker for the job but the Admin can override it if need be.  The other great plus is having the possibility to bill batch invoices at once, the other software was tideus in billing each individual invoice. We now have a complete system that allows us to have clients book their cleaning on our website portal, adding clients easily, adding workers, invoicing clients, clients history, GPS tracking for technicians, app for workers, ability to find the best worker for the job with a click, reports specific on new clients/repeats clients, app for workers, and app for clients to conveniently book their service from their phone.

Cons

Changing systems is always a big decision, but in order to bring our business to the next level, our business needed this piece while keeping everything else to make it all possible.  So implementing the new system took a bit of time, that has been the only cons.  AI-FM has been an amazing change for us, giving office staff more time to focus on getting new clients, less time is wasted on finding the best worker and invoicing each individual work order at the time.  Absolutely Love this software.

anton from Cloud-based business services

Industry: Building Materials

it's like having a god's eye

What a relief that i can find something that can solve my problems with a single vendor a scalable cost!

Pros

The design fits well with the need and the purpose. Like the in app translation as its key with a globally distributed staff and work force. Mobile access is key!

Cons

More customers and users will only make this better as its value is in the masses. more users and more use cases which will drive the development for all that we dont need even know that we need yet.

Luca from Altintech

Great software great team

We were searching for a Software Platform that could really digitize our process, get to the next square without getting hit too hard on cost. Although no software really did all that we wanted, AI Field Mgmt came close. So we started meeting and having multiple demonstrations around Christmas (not an easy time of the year to do anything...), amazingly AI-FM made themselves available to us as needed even with the time zone differences between Italy and California.They provided Live Demo accounts with ALL features for as long as we needed so that we could test features and consulted with us for free multiple times. We became more impressed with the Software and their Customer Service as we went along, they took care of us, they took the long view from the start. At the end of the day, these guys are good and honorable, they do what they say they will do and more. We now consider AI-FM as a valued partner of our team, they help us solve our problems. Thank you AI-FM!

Pros

We were blown away by their Sherpa feature for picking the best worker for a job... they agreed to develop more features for us for free... a true partner.

Cons

At the beginning it doesn't fit perfectly with our way of doing and organising the job but we are finding the perfect fit thanks to the features they developed for us.

Smart, powerful, scalable but simple & affordable solution to manage language-diverse field workers

A must-have tool for teams that are dispersed, diverse and in need of higher efficiency. Easy on-boarding, no contracts, a serious value for a moderate price.

Pros

Simple to use and right priced, allows easy field workforce management across diverse languages with built in translation and GPS features. Organizes workers by job and customer, shows calendar view with real-time updates of job status from the field on mobile devices. Enables workers and manager to chat in their native language with real-time translation. Optional GPS location when communicating enhances efficient operations. Stores all information about a job forever, from job estimate, implementation timing and any issues, customer signature and even billing.

Cons

Rapidly evolving, some features are in development but roadmap is responsive to our requests, and dev team has been rapid and effective.

Simon from Pro Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Straight forward system

Very positive so far, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been quick to respond to any questions I have had

Pros

The system is very easy to use on both the admin and worker app sides, the best feature for me is to track contract expiry dates and customer product info and warranty. Price is also competitive, couple if similar systems available in Ireland are double the price or more

Cons

Sometimes adding service locations takes a couple of clicks to bring up details,

kim from fcb sdn bhd

Industry: Biotechnology

excellent!

excellent support and fast response!

Pros

ease of use, very good value for money, the founder [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very passionate about the software and app, and continuously improves it based on our feedback

Cons

very good value for what we pay, works well. support is well rounded.

Marielys DL Angeles from 5973 Inversiones C.A

Excellent field tool to maintain top quality management.

Pros

It allows us to maintain a complete management from the field, billings, budgets, organization among others, in addition to that it allows the user an intitutive for beginners. Keep processes and management progress up to date.

Cons

It is necessary to keep the updates up to date for an optimal functioning of the tool. It is a very complete tool.

Gaurav from Vallibel One

Industry: Executive Office

Very easy to use platform and very agile to change

Pros

The apps developed on this platform are very intuitive and are thought through keeping in mind the nature of customer interactions and how to keep them simple yet comprehensive. The owner of the platform has a very cordial approach to the customers and is always willing to change keeping in mind the bigger picture and improve customer satisfaction. Keep up the good work.

Cons

So far nothing really. Whichever comments I had were taken up by the AI-FM team to work on to improve the apps.

David from Exceed Solutions Co. ltd

Ai Field Management Review

Ai Management if excellent in communication. Several times I was able to speak to top management and they resolved my issues promptly

Pros

What distinguishes this solution from others is ease of use and customer support. The team is very helpful when it comes to provide support to the product. Team is very knowledgeable, and will work with you to customize to your business requirements at very little or no cost.

Cons

I believe more could be done to make schedule calendar more visual appealing as it is too clumsy.

Corey from Consumer Services - STS Services

Ai Field Management review for Capterra

The number one thing that we've been able to address with this solution is productivity. The down time of our field resources has been significantly reduced, which has had a positive impact on our profitability.

Pros

I really like the predictive/AI piece that allows me to match to the perfect technician for the job. The calendar view makes scheduling and seeing the progress of super easy. The UI is nice and clean, and is pretty intuitive to use, particularly on mobile. Quickbooks integration is definitely a plus, it makes accounting a breeze. The GPS tracking of field workers is something that we didn't have with our previous solution, and it's a game changer.

Cons

Because it's a cloud product, I do need to take all the updates, but that's a small detail to be able to get the product updates.

Jade from DeftDev

Industry: Facilities Services

Pretty smart software

It thinks for me, Or better said it's like a sounding board, it confirms my thinking in terms of marrying up jobs with workers. And sometimes it comes up with a different recommendation and that makes me think twice about what I should do , it always has a reason why... really cool

Pros

They figured out a way to code in the traditional sense the best worker for a specific location and job type, but that's just the interim solution apparently they've got machine learning embedded in the system so that will eventually take over and they will become even better than the coded solution. Sounds great

Cons

Bruce from Video voice team message

Next generation field service management product! Boost my business, great support

Boost my business and make my life easier.

Pros

Our company had tried multiple field management products and this is the best fit for us. Overall the product provide a intuitive user experience and our team do not see any learning curve. Scheduling and checking the progress is super convenient and make my life so much easier. The support team always respond fast, the product keeps updating. Love it!

Simple, fast, Mobile

Pros

Pick from any of these: intuitive design, in app translation for messaging, Smart GPS tracking by worker, One stop shop to know what all my team is up to in real time, real anxiety reducer! Love the translation and automatic GPS without killing the workers phone’s battery.

Cons

I only wish new features would be added faster.

Jimmy from Logica

Simply said there's nothing else out there that is this cheap but this good, it makes my life easier

Saves time and money, not to fire people but just to reallocate them to other revenue generating activities

Trevor from Fontainebleau Hotel

Great experience

Pros

Intuitive design. Smart, fast and mobile. Highly recommend.

Cons

Nothing was a great experience. Will continue to use.

Timothy from Product & Results LLC

Intuitive yet very user friendly.

Pros

Mobile friendly design makes using on a cell phone that much easier. Ease of U/X makes navigating different screens seamless. Responsiveness

Cons

None. The only negative thing I can think of is the fact I didn't have this software at my last job.

Ned from IBM

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

AI feature is excellent!!

Pros

The AI feature that automatically and intelligently helping me to find the best colleague to do the job is a brilliant idea!!

Cons

I have been using the product for awhile, haven't see any major flaw about this product.

Danny from Beyond Cleaning

Industry: Facilities Services

AMAMZING!

AMAZING customer service. I sent an email at 8:23 pm on a Friday night and received a response 2 minutes later... 2 MINUTES people. Just INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend this company!

Pros

The software is incredibly adaptable and easy to use.

Cons

The only downside that I have seen is that there is no "forgot password" option. I was locked out of my account because I forgot my password. I had my settings set to automatic login but had to delete my cache/history which forced me to log in again. However, I reached out to customer service and received a response within 2 minutes... Really, nothing not to like.

DC from Protsurv Geo Centre

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great service and support

Great team of people and always willing to assist and listen to suggestions Additions gets added reasonably quickly

Pros

Ease of use and flexibility for industries . Affordability

Cons

Reports are limited and could be improved

Reasons for Choosing Ai Field Management

Price User capability Support

Response from Ai Field Management

Replied June 2020

Hi DC, thank you so much for your Review, more than fair. Re the Reports, we are adding more all the time AND we can create some custom ones if you can let us know what you are looking for... just let us know. Thank you AI FIELD MGMT

Ai Field Management - synergy of AI/NLP and efficient field management solutionIt i

Pros

It is enough attractive for the moment. but will be more attractive with a number of AI features under development, excellent pricing

Cons

Actually cannot choose such characteristics

Easy to use, affordable and cool application.

Pros

AI Field Mgmt is filled with more than you can expect for that price. We really liked the easy planning function and app. Also good that you have the total overview of customer and equipment. In fact, after we tried out Ai Field Management, we have also become a re-seller for the solution in Sweden and Nordics.

Cons

Still a new solution, but it's getting there.

Steve from RC

It is very useful, especially the calendar view. It is very handy and straight fright.

Easy to manage my workers and task status

Pros

I do like the calendar view. It makes our life easy. I can review all my upcoming tasks and all tasks status in the calendar.

Cons

My workers all are Chinese, they are not good at English. So if it has Chinese version, that would be great.

Response from Ai Field Management

Replied May 2018

Great Feedback... we actually do have a version in CHINESE! We will be happy to show you the local version of the Platform - you will love it.

Excellent software!

Pros

Easy to learn and use; intuitive user interface

Cons

Nothing, all good, it's an excellent software; i have no recommendations for improvement at this time.

Valentino from TopFlyTech Europe Ltd.

Industry: Security and Investigations

The most compete operations assistant I have found

Great support. Very competitive pricing . Now I am using it for everything and it makes me feel confident that I wont need to change again.

Pros

Intuitive and easy flowing interfaces. Fast. lots of customisation available.

Cristiaan from Protsurv Geo Centre (PTY) LTD

Life made Easy

Easy to use. Easy to go over from other Software to this software . Have full info on my phone

Pros

It made the life of our staff Much easier because all the information is on you mobile phone

Cons

Could have better The Reports. I struggled to find all my data needed

Reasons for Choosing Ai Field Management

Easy to use and Price was very reasonable

Excellent in every sense of the word. Both the customer service and the product are well executed.

Pros

The product functions as advertised. When I had a problem, Ai Field Management's customer service representatives were easily reachable with concise answers.

Cons

I think that the speed in which the product is updated should be done faster. This may mean having smaller updates or simply highering a bigger team.

Ajay from Uno Tech

Delegating jobs to staff on the field and getting real time status updates They have to report to office anymore to pick up the jobs-jobs reach them on phone..

Pros

Ease of use, very comprehensive and yet can be configured to meet your needs

Cons

The user interface could be more attractive

Shaun from NC Cayman

Industry: Alternative Medicine

I love it

Pros

Intuitive design, easy to use, I love the GPS tracking by worker. It's simple, fast and mobile! Translation feature is cool. Customer Service is excellent

Cons

There wasn't anything at all that I didn't like

Not very popular in US but very common in china now

productivity

Pros

remotely management without engage real person , so very high efficient productivity and good for making money

Cons

It's not well designed for mobile and remote workers; the management tool need a PC to work on, etc.

It's a very useful management software.

Pros

The software is great I especially like the predictive management feature it helps me understand which worker needs to be assigned what time and what location Excellent!

Juan from Textiles diana

Ai field management

Salesmen control

Pros

It allow me to have control over my salesmen and see what they were doing if they were interacting with the costumers

Cons

I like overall did what I expected but consume battery a lot

Lachlan from Impact Management and Communications

Ai Field Management

Pros

The software is fast, reliable and secure, which is exactly what you want in this type of product. Particularly like the translation and GPS features and how the GPS works in real time without killing your device.

Cons

Would be good to have domestic customer service available in China.

Sorren from Xingyan Tech

Industry: Computer Hardware

Sorren Lin

Feels good, can help on improving productivity.

Pros

Helping me manage my scheduling more efficient

Cons

Response speed some times not very stable, can be better

Response from Ai Field Management

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your Review Sorren, please know that we have just added a Server in Shanghai so System speeds in China will improve dramatically... no latency :-)

Steve from The McKenzie Group, Inc.

Industry: Utilities

Exactly what we needed

Pros

Very intuitive to use. Developer welcomed suggestions and tried to accommodate requests.

Cons

No payment capacity yet, but that is not a big deal for us right now.