All Zendesk Sell Reviews

Brandon

Great CRM, a ton of functionality and the user experience is quite seamless.

Great team collaboration and communication.

Pros

The user experience is quite seamless, also easy for new users to understand the platform with ease.

Cons

The pricing structure was disappointing, and not realistic for a lot of agencies that have a larger team.

Maud

November 2022

Happy customers happy businesses.

Pros

Easy to use. Reasonably priced compared to its competitors. The easiest way to increase sales. We are very honored by the positive feedback of our customers. This product has become the source of our happy customers.

Cons

There is nothing I really dislike. I would recommend it to anyone to give this product a chance and see the increase in sales.

Suzanne

December 2021

Not worth it

We were trying to integrate our sales and support management systems, but we could never get Sell working reliably enough to even start working on the support migration piece. Their support was so poor, we didn't trust them to be able to help us with our mission-critical support application.

Pros

The layout is attractive, and adding custom fields is easy.

Cons

There were lots of opportunities for this software to be a lot better than it was, and Zendesk doesn't seem to be interested in improving it. The main reason we chose Zendesk Sell was because we wanted to integrate our sales and support instances, but we were never able to get it working. It's impossible to rearrange columns in reports and you can't filter on certain things. There are simple issues, like when you export a list the FIRSTNAME and LASTNAME fields are combined and can't be separated. Their support was AWFUL; they routinely took SIX WEEKS to respond to urgent requests from us, and even then they didn't fix the problem.

Reasons for choosing Zendesk Sell

At the time, we thought it would meet our needs better.

Reasons for switching to Zendesk Sell

We were hoping to get an integrated sales and support solution.

Jimmy

Industry: Publishing

September 2016

Very useful app !

For our micro-enterprise, we consider this App as an employee who helps us to coordinate customer records. Since we are working with Base, we lose fewer customers and time to acquisition. With Google Chrome plugIn, when we are working with LinkedIn, with a single click, add a contact to lead to our database in Base CRM. This prevents us from doing it manually as before.

Pros

Time saving for lead management. Followed best customer records. Android, calls are automatically tracked and recorded in base with an option to add a note of the conversation in order to remember it and therefore continue the discussion more effectively to the next call or email.

Cons

Creating quotes directly into Base and easily exportable to Xero has to be improved because it is a useful but incomplete integration to be really effective. Management contact book between Base CRM and Xero needs also improvement.

Tyrone

Great modern day CRM

Pros

Unlike Salesforce, Base CRM was created in the cloud. It is a great sales and client communication tool. The best feature is the mobile app for Android that integrates with your text messaging.

Cons

Base CRM is a bit more pricey than its competitors. Additionally, you have to pay for each employee that uses it as compared to paying for a group of individuals to have access.

Anthony

Great Tool for Keeping All Your Clients Together

Pros

Really comprehensive. I found myself adding things to client profiles, interactions, and deals just to fill in and use all the features! Really fantastic for keeping everything related to a client and their deals organized.

Cons

Some things are too specific and didn't fit perfectly with my work flow or type of business. The Client Space, while a fantastic idea, needs work. It's a bit user unfriendly on the client side. Also, it's pretty ugly which is a shame since the rest of Base looks so good.

An

Advanced CRM require learn

Totally is pretty good with the price like they offer. High tech require, report good, beautiful ui/ux

Pros

They good at show how time to spend on each prospect via Smart Status. Pipeline provide the specialization of each stage require you focus to move deal next stage. The UI:UX is modern and fresh. Its colorful then your eye will interact faster

Cons

Not have an overview for the pipeline, you should go to report to see. The left-sidebar only provide the information key-in with the Bold style so it may difficult to see and assumpt

Cole

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

One of the best CRM's around

We didn't want our entry level sales reps to have access to the information for CEO's and other C-level contacts. Our old CRM didn't let us assign access. Only what people could change within a contact.

Pros

We needed to find a CRM that would allow us to assign access at different levels. Other CRM's had fallen short for this.

Cons

It's a little more expensive than I like if you want to use all the features.

Jonathan

Base is a solid foundation

Great product. Simply CRM for any small and large company.

Pros

I love Base and have used them for years! They have a very solid web and mobile application that does exactly what you need it to do, track sales! Its super easy and one that I was drawn to early in my sales career because it was so easy to get started.

Cons

I would love the ability to test more of their newer apps on a trial basis. Right now it is invite only.

Michelle

June 2022

Zendesk - super easy and great support

Pros

Great for the team. Makes less busy work.

Cons

Activity tracking could be more enhanced

Reasons for choosing Zendesk Sell

ease of deployment

Very streamlined and efficient, user-friendly and easy to customize, great customer service.

Base made it easy for me to customize a CRM to exactly my needs, as well as bring all the functions of my business - from calls and emails to tracking deals and closings - into one place.

Pros

I'm in the real estate field and I've used maybe a dozen different CRMs over the years, both for myself and at different companies. I've worked in Salesforce, Top Producer, and CINC extensively. I found Base on accident while I was trying out a handful of new CRMs to kick off a new independent venture, and it's easily the best one. It automatically logs a huge number of my activities so I don't have to take notes, includes a built-in phone system so I can make all calls through my computer quickly (and automatically track them), and it's really intuitive and easy to customize. Funny enough, I think one of their smartest "features" is that they give you a 30-day free trial on a full-service version of the software up front. Because it's a really intuitive system, getting a chance to click around in the CRM and test out how I would set it up made it clear quickly it was going to be an excellent option. PS - the customer service is fantastic. I'm admittedly a bit of a high-maintenance client, and they always respond quickly and with clear answers.

Cons

There are a few places here and there in the Base CRM that are missing small features - for example, there's currently no "Previous Lead" or "Next Lead" button on each lead page, you just have to go back to your lead list (similar to Salesforce). That said, none of these little features have slowed me down any, and they are extremely receptive to feature feedbacks and requests - based on their responses I'm confident that this CRM is just going to continue getting better as they continue adjusting to client feedback and ideas.

Chi

Time used: Free Trial

March 2014

Intuitive, User Friendly GUI and Great Service Personnel

I felt one of the reviews was unfair and unhelpful. I hope this will help people in their decision making. To keep the review in context, I am part of a smaller business in financial services, where client numbers aren't in the multitudes. First off, I want to say that their customer contact personnel and support team are absolute stars. Very polite and attentive, they called me up within 2 minutes of finishing the tutorial to see if I had any questions. Second, they had a walk through tutorial! Unlike Insightly or 3 of the other CRM's I tested, Base did not just leave you to test it out on your own. They populated the account with a dummy setup to more thoroughly demonstrate its uses. On completion of the tutorial, they reset the account and let me tinker myself. The interface and functionality of Base is highly intuitive. After the initial walk through, I was able to determine how to create, edit and manage all the fields, filters, contact statuses, pipeline stages, etc. Finally it has connectivity with Office 365 and allows for email syncing... (however this has not been functioning fully for me) Now some issues I ran into, the syncing of my emails to base is a bit dicey. We use office 365 and Base can connect to it to sync emails. However, my emails aren't being received in base correctly. I can send mails, individually or in mass, via Base, but my mails don't automatically sync upon receiving at all. I have to use the Base plugin on Outlook to send the appropriate mails manually. While this is inconvenient, the staff have been very helpful and are working on it. Hopefully there is a resolution to this inconvenience.

Pros

- Intuitive, User Friendly and generally refreshing to work with - Great tutorials and educational content via their blog - Support staff are attentive and helpful - Offers office 365 email connectivity (BIG +++)

Cons

- Email Syncing is not working as intended (however this could be an isolated issue due to something on my end - currently troubleshooting)

Rick

Easy to use, full-featured CRM

Flexible, scalable, intuitive CRM. I like that it integrates with a variety of other services and is easy to use. It stores a lot of information on our clients and has different alerts to remind you of events and task.

Pros

I've been using Base now for the past four years. I've found it easy to use and intuitive. It integrates with several other systems. One feature I really appreciate is how it picks up and stores emails that are sent into a person's profile wether they are sent or received either internally or externally from Base. The ability to follow a sale through its different phases is also easy to use. The mobile app works interfaces icely with an iPhone and allows you to record Actions after the call. It is well organized, scalable and offers everything a small business needs in a CRM

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to add photos to your contacts. It can pick a photo up if you have some social media information, but I have found the process cumbersome.

Mandi

Easiest CRM for on-the-go use

Pros

great mobile app. ability to see the number of times a client has viewed an email! Easy to use deals/opportunities function. Love that it automatically logs calls/emails to the relevant contact.

Cons

I wish it had better integrations with other softwares. It has several that it integrates with, but the integrations are minimal at best and completely non-functional at worst. Better integration with accounting and digital marketing softwares would be nice for me and might be critical for other industries

Adam

Zendesk keeps us organized

Zendesk has allowed us to keep track of who is doing what on the team, so that we can avoid double booking or stepping on toes.

Pros

Zendesk Sell is easy to use, pushes notifications where needed, and is great for small teams.

Cons

There can be frustrating roadblocks, such as when there are similar names or the CRM gets confused, however this can usually be smoothed out fairly quickly.

Susan

Industry: Wholesale

improving now that it is merged with zendesk

in the past it was a love hate relationship. Now that they are merged with Zendesk it is getting much more positive.

Pros

cost effective way to do customer management

Cons

features difficult to use or we don't even know they exist without a lot of digging. Changes are never announced in a way where we know what new features are launching

Sabrina