What are Bookedin users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Bookedin software through verified user reviews

• icon"Its super easy to use and people get back to my questions really fast and have clear answers."
  • icon"Paypal integration works well. When required, customer support has been responsive and helpful."
  • icon"I liked that it was simple to set up and edit. And also that you could require a deposit for people to pay prior the appt."
  • icon"It sometimes can take up to 4 minutes to load when you click on the app. Which is frustrating when you have a client waiting for you to rebook them."
  • icon"Maybe even generate a list or who was seen and when. No on a single customer but multiple so I can do recalls."
  • icon"The website for the booking looks kind of boring."

Browse all Bookedin Reviews

• Have you used Bookedin and would like to share your experience with others?

Nancy G.

Industry: Cosmetics

This app is exactly what I need to assist me in running my small business!

See previous questions

Pros

The options of payment plans are ideal for a a growing small business, because they range from Free to "Pay as you Go", to Monthly, and even Yearly. I love the "Sync" feature on the paid plans! This is my favourite feature ever!

Cons

I would have loved to have more design capabilities for the Booking Page that my clients land on, so, I can do more branding.

August 2022

BookedIn has saved my business !

Pros

It's super easy to use!! Customizable scheduling! Automatic Text Reminders for clients! I called this my robot secretary!!

Cons

I can't find a single thing! Everytime there is an update you guys improve something I didn't even know could get better!

Reasons for switching to Bookedin

BookedIn is light-years ahead of that product! I used it for 10 years at another tattoo shop.

Rebecca

Complaint

Nobody seems to be sorting it. I have requested call backs, spoke to support, sent emails back and forth and nothing is working.

Pros

I liked all of it until the app froze and I have not been able to get on it for the last 4 weeks all my staff can access it apart from me.

Cons

I can not access it and I have tried everything therefore I am paying a cost monthly and I can't see appointments, book any clients in. It is really causing me stress and loss of business

I was recommended

Response from Bookedin

Hi Rebecca, I'm escalating this to our tech team again to make sure we do everything possible to fix the issue happening on your Samsung device. In the meantime please log in using a different device or computer if possible. Very sorry for the hassles here and we will do whatever we can to make this right! ~Leanne

Replied July 2022

Aleh

Great stuff

Overall having fun using it. Pretty easy to use and really helps to organize

Pros

Easy to schedule. Great notifications and reminders

Cons

Some of security levels can be added. Customer support must be instant

Reasons for choosing Bookedin

Great combination tools I need for my business and pricing

Prue

Easy Friendly Booking Software

I like knowing what appointments are booked for the week or month. The time I save is wonderful. And the fact I can check on my mobile or laptop from anywhere.

Pros

The software saves me and my clients so much time. I can set up a month of appointments and they can book their time from anywhere. No more phone calls or text messages back and forth. I like how easy and user friendly it is. I like the email and bookedin alerts when people book and confirm appointments.

Cons

I would like if there was a way to save client appointment history in there. And wish the cost of NZD as the USD hurts the bank each month.

Reasons for switching to Bookedin

More user friendly and less glitchy.

Jason

Bookedin has been great for our online booking

I have been enjoying it so far, people say its easier than my old system.

Pros

I like how easy it is for my patients to book online and how flexible the software is. My old software would only let me book in 30 minute increments which was a problem when I got busier and wanted to shift to 20 minute slots. Was easily integrated with my website.

Cons

I wish it was a little sharper looking, I would like to make it more modern. Also, I know that its a reach, but I wish it was more integrated with my office software, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Runs Ny Office

Pros

Easy to use. Portable organized. It is always with me.

Cons

I have no complaints. I love the system

3 years ago

Jose

Best app I've ever used

Having the phone ring off the hook, on a busy day. And everyone can already view what times we have available online.

Pros

This app has been the best one I have ever signed up for and when I tell you I've tried many. The app itself is very easy to understand, but the only thing I wish it did have would be a cancellation fee added if someone was to cancel same day. My shop has been using this app almost a whole year now and all my employees love it! The supervisor who is my daughter loves it and just recently she taught herself to create the online booking and all of our clients love it!

Cons

The fact that it doesn't have a cancellation fee!

Reasons for choosing Bookedin

Way easier to manage than any other ones

Reasons for switching to Bookedin

The other ones are way too expensive and too much to do with boosting!

DeTrae

Industry: Mental Health Care

July 2022

Great product for a great price

I have been very satisfied with my purchase and experience of Bookedin. I was struggling with keeping all of my schedules together and Bookedin provided a cost effective way to streamline my process. It makes me more efficient in my time management and has been compatible with most other platforms.

Pros

Ease of use from setup to daily use. It to minutes to setup. And the changes daily have needed simple fixes

Cons

Sometimes clients report cancelling and there appears to be a glitch.

Alina

Booked in software

I love it and would recommend it to others

Pros

I love how easy it is to use, and my clients love the reminder texts!

Cons

I do not like that every time you sign in it has to send an email with a code to get in. Even when you choose the do not ask again at this location it makes you do it daily. That is the worst thing about this booking site.

Angela

Industry: Mental Health Care

I'm so glad I switched to BookedIn

I have been using BookedIn for 2 years now. It has been an amazing time saver for me. Prior to using this service, I wasted lots of time returning phone calls to clients asking for appointments. They would leave me a messege, I 'd leave them a messegeback, and it would go on for a few days before we settled on a time. Between every client I'd have emails, voicemails, and texts to reply to clients asking for an appointment. Now they go to the link on my website and see my availability and schedule their own appointment. It appears on my calandar and I get an email notification. If they ask for an appointment the old way (by texting me, calling me, or emailing me) I promptly text them or email them the link. At the time of appointments, I make the next appointment for my client using BookedIn in the office. I worried that I would not be in control of my schedule, but it hasn't felt that way at all. I still set the parameters that clients can choose from and it works out great for both me and my clients. The email reminder to clients has cut down on no-shows too. The BookeIn program also has a built in email invoice that I use for billing no-shows. The client receives an email bill, pays it online, and the money is deposited into my account. Saves time, stamps, envelopes, paper, and printer ink. My personal google calandar with my own dentist appointments or conferences or kids activities is imported into my work BookedIn calandar so I know not to book clients during those times. This feature has made it seamless to mange to calendars (home and work). If i have questions or suggestions for improvement, I speak directly to the developers and they are very helpful and responsive. BookedIn is more affordable than it's competitors and doesn't include useless features I don't need, but rather has many options for me to customize the program to be exactly what I need. I can't reccommend BookedIn enough!

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Sometimes the loading time is slow

Caroline

September 2016

Flexible time saver and easy to use

I am delighted with BookedIN. It has so many convenient features that are saving me a lot of time. And it is easy to set up, with friendly online support.

Pros

My clients can run through my diary easily to see what slots are available and taking a slot is easy. Setting up was straightforward. In particular, linking with Paypal was easier than some of the others that I tried before choosing BookedIN. I love the diary sync. I used to manually type clients' details from the booking site to my calendar. And when the client pays, this shows up on the calendar. The payment system is easy too. I used to manually prepare invoices. Then I would have to chase them up. This system resolves that manual work. I have saved at least 6 hours a week, and I work just 3 days a week, so that is significant. I have been able to charge different prices for daytime and evenings too. The diary syncing is just so easy. With 2-way syncing I have been able to add personal diary events on the go (hairdresser, evenings out) and they show up on my diary in the office. This is so convenient. I am very happy indeed with my switch to BookedIN. It is terrific that my clients' bookings go straight to the calendar and that they can write me notes. And the system makes payment magically easy for both me and the client. It is great that I can see at a glance when clients have paid. I think this has saved me around 6 hours a week, and for someone who works just 3 days a week, this is significant.dated. I used to do this manually. I am spending less time typing, collecting fees is easy. So I am less stressed and have more more time to spend on my clients.

Cons

I am looking forward to the SMS facility which I understand is in development. It might be nice to offer a few more automatic emails, perhaps after the event, encouraging clients to write me a friendly review.

Maria

Industry: Alternative Medicine

This software makes mine and my clients' life softer

I have a busy, small home business, where I work by myself. When I first started the only help I had was my answering machine. So clients would call me when I was busy with a client and unable to answer the phone to book an appointment, many times they called from work and left a message to call them back. If I had a little spare time I would call back only to get their voice mail, saying they were unavailable at that time, and this was the hide and seek game we played until we finally got a hold of each other, it was sometimes very frustrating for me and for them. My husband found out about BookedIn and suggested me I should give it a try. I was a little bit intimidated about using the system, because I am not so good with computerized technology, but decided to go for it. I am glad I did, it is so easy to use and made a big difference on my business, on how I use my time, on my performance and state of mind and my relationship with my clients. I have received comments from my clients on how glad they are to be able to book their own appointment, picking the day and time that best match their schedules. About the features in the software I can't say too much because I don't know how to use all of them, but I am happy with what I am using, customer support I only used once, about a misunderstanding on receiving payment, but after I got in touch with customer support team it was corrected very quickly, and value for the money is good too, because would cost me a lot more if I had to hire a secretary. So I am very satisfied with the software, which I have been using for over 3 years. Thank you BookedIn Team. Maria Arongaus

Pros

Makes my life a lot easier.

Cons

Can't think of anything now

Benjamin

This is the first booking tool I've used, but I'll never stop using it. It's easy, and saves time.

The main benifit is time. I dont have to personally book appointments, have lengthy conversations via email, Facebook, text, in person, anything. Theres always a 10 minute juggle of calendars when booking appointments in person, ots frustrating. Not anymore. It's a great booking tool and it gives the client the control within the parameters you set. Customization is great, the auto features are awesome. If you dislike excessive customer service this is a gold mine! It's worth a 30 day trial. I'm now a subscriber.

Pros

1) I like that my clients can book without texting me or meeting with me in person. Saves me a lot of time both at work and at home. 2) I love the deposit and auto refund tools. I always take deposits before booking, and if the client cancels they get a refund without having to come see me in person. 3) The reminders and sync is awesome for both me and my client. I get all the info I need, they get reminders, confirmations, and calendar sync, it's phenomenal. No lengthy texts or sending personal reminders. It's all there for them to confirm without me taking the time from my schedule. 4) I like the variety of customization options. Charge different deposits for different services, time for rest between appointments, hours available, everything.

Cons

My suggestions, if bookedin is reading any of this - 1) Categories for services and the ability to limit how many of any certain service/service category is available each day. I dont want 3 touch ups in 1 day, I want 1 touch up a day for 3 days. Maybe I overlooked something, but I dont think this is an option. 2) For my clients - search for service by time availability is unavailable. My clients have to manually click on each day in my calendar to see if I have 6 hours available. I think it would be easier if there was an option to view the services, choose the service, then see highlighted days available to them. Keep the same system! Just add an alternative as well. If that makes sense.

Marco

More than Valuable, Vital for many!

Thanks to BookedIN, I often have even first-time clients book their OWN appointments! Though this can be very valuable when one has limited staff, it is vital when one is a solo-entrepreneur. My patients happily report that scheduling through BookedIN is clear and simple, and in the few instances I have wanted a hand - the BookedIN help-desk staff has always proved top-notch, professional and friendly. I'm looking forward to more BookedIN service in the future, and rate BookedIN 5 out of 5 AND an A+ on service! ' M Castaneda, DC (www.GoDrC.com, Knoxville, TN)

Pros

Ease of use, friendliness of staff, and the fact that Mike I. is reachable! :)

Cons

Still hoping it might incorporate texting of reminders sometime soon!

Faith

BookedIN is great!

I’ve gained many clients through booked in

Pros

My clients can easily book their services with me

Cons

I wish pictures can be added as well as products sold. I also wish this could be an app for clients to download instead of me always having to resend them the booking link

Reasons for choosing Bookedin

I’m still considering other products because I really want an app that would allow me to have my clients book services and buy products all under one umbrella

Reasons for switching to Bookedin

I was looking for something easier for my clients and more user-friendly

Couldn’t live without!

It is a great software and affordable. I use to text clients everyday to confirm their appointments. Now the app does it for me! It saves me so much time every week, and the numerous reminders it sends out is so helpful to all my clients. They love it too!!

Pros

It confirms my clients! It send a few reminders which is great, and then a couple days before their appointment they are sent a text to confirm or cancel. This has helped a lot with no shows and last min cancellations.

Cons

It doesn’t send a repeat confirmation text if they read it and don’t confirm.

Reasons for choosing Bookedin

I work with other girls who have used both and prefer BookedIN

Jayme

The Revolutionary RMT

I've been using Booked In for 2+ years now. I cannot adequately express how much time and energy this booking platform has saved me. I run a busy Massage Therapy clinic with four other RMTs. I can easily update schedules; add a practitioner and modify services offered. The program is easy to use and doesn't require my patients to have yet another login and password {trust me, more important than you';Ltd think!} Both patients and practioners love the e-mail confirmation feature. It has reduced the number of missed appointments and allows clients to reboook if something has come up. I don't think you will find another program as easy to use and financially feasible for a small business owner. The customer support is phenomenal. Any questions I've had have been addressed in a timely and friendly manner. I have recommended Booked In to a number of other small business owners & will continue to do so. We love supporting a Canadian small business!

Excellent solution and great value

Bookings our primary business model but do form an important part of it, so we needed a platform with good functionality but not a restaurant-level price tag. BookedIN has been perfect for that, and offers a great experience to both us and our customers

Pros

Easy and intuitive to set up and navigate. Integration with website and social media works well. Simple interface has surprisingly rich features that allow you to customise the customer experience. Paypal integration works well. When required, customer support has been responsive and helpful.

Cons

The one feature I'd like to see added is a good print function for the calendar, in our case to give a daily schedule to our staff. At this point your options are limited to taking a screen capture of the information.

Reasons for choosing Bookedin

It offered the functionality we needed without having to pay a premium for features we wouldn't use.

Les

Great Software. Easy to use.

Great experience and always look forward to updates as they add new features that work.

Pros

Text and Email confirmations have changed to game for us.

Cons

Could use a few adjustments to key features such as not being able to schedule different services within the same time frame in an individual calendar. Would be great if we could schedule consultations during other services, or label a scheduled appointment for rescheduling. We currently have to use our limited number of calendars to do this.

Reasons for switching to Bookedin

Needed text and email confirmations.

Response from Bookedin

Thank you for the wonderful review Les and for taking the time to share your feedback with Bookedin. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure and your valuable suggestions were added to our feature request list.--Geno

Replied October 2020

Shawn

Helped me get going after covid lockdown

Overall great I like it, edit availability as and when .. Easy to organise your day and block out sections for lunch and stuff.

Pros

Easy to set up and customize. Great way of collecting clients contact details. Easy to link to your social media.

Cons

Does not text reminders to clients only emails. When taking bookings in person it would be great to just take a number instead of typing in an email

Reasons for choosing Bookedin

Heard negative things about booksy when I looked into it and near cut was too expensive.

Response from Bookedin

Thank you for the 5-star rating Shawn and you're awesome! We're glad that you've found Bookedin easy to use overall and kept you going during this pandemic. I've also added your suggestions to our feature request list. Thanks again for your continuous support! --Geno

Replied October 2020

Kathy

An organized time machine

BookedIn improved my business and enhanced my life. My clients love it because it is so easy to use. I love it because I can control my time. The software is very intuitive. The graphics are crisp, clean and easy to read. I can sort clients by name and it shows all their appointment history. I can even request a payment using BookedIn. I did a lot of research on scheduling platforms. Some are less expensive, but the support that BookedIn provides is simply amazing. They answer questions in just minutes - day or night! My clients also love that they can drop me a note when they make an appointment. BookedIn is a wonderful tool. Try it and see what it can do for you!

Pros

The displays. The ability to sort by client. The day off button. How easy it is to alter my hours and set up different types of work.

Cons

I wish it dealt with time zone changes. I travel and my clients are from all over. If they could book in their time zone and they could see my schedule in their time zone, it sure would be more user friendly for them. Then I'd want to see my appointment in my time zone, depending upon where I was located . I've also gotten some feedback that clients can't cancel their appointments. They keep contacting me to cancel the appointment for them. This needs to be clarified. Directions for cancelling should be visible to clients.

Victory

Innovative and easy!

I've used BookedIN for years for my business and I've never had a single issue. I love that someone actually answers their emails too - there is a real person on the other end! I'm also loving their app; makes bookings or changes even easier. I'll continue to use BookedIN for years and you should too!

Pros

There's always someone answering my emails!

Cons

The app sometimes will reload itself and I have to sign in again and again

Fiona

Owner of a business with 12 employees using booked since 2013

Pros

The automatic reminder to the clients is one of my favorite feature, booking clients have never been that easy and to see what the recent activities have been and what's going on. I love the side bar that keeps you updated on the upcoming appointments for the day. It is easy to confirm appointments also.

Cons

The fact that we are not able to see the appointments without internet connection is kind of annoying since I travel a lot. Finding a way to make it possible would be a big improvement

Jeff

Time used: Free Trial

September 2016

Run don't walk

I'm a busy person. I run a coaching practice, have an organization of Business Owners that support each other and individual clients that I consult with. Making appointments with others has always been a 3-5 step process. You know, asking what time works or suggesting one or two while HOPING that you've got a workable time. Getting a counter offer, finally agreeing on a time...TOTAL HASTLE...until Bookedin! When I started using Bookedin I was unable to review the product because it was missing a key feature that was an enormous impact for me. Now that the calendar sync is in I am not only happy to write the review, I'm ELATED! I've been shopping for appointment booking systems for a long time. I would look and then stop and get frustrated as they were so complicated I could not figure out how to get clients to use them. Now with Bookedin my clients like the ease they can book a meeting with me so much they are saying things like "I love the BOOK APPOINMENT SYSTEM, pretty awesome!" Can you imagine the value of having a client love your appointment booking system...$$$cha-ching$$$ The truth is they have incredible customer service. The app. is super easy to set up and use, however their CSR Leanne helped me create a Book Appointment button that I've added to my email signature and now meetings just arrive upon request. I am notified via email and can easily modify or delete a meeting that I have not agreed to. If all that was not enough, I'll say that the reason to use this system is dedication. Mike the CEO is attentive to his clients and their needs. He's been in direct contact with me and reached out as soon as he had the key functionality available that I wanted. Thank you Bookedin team, keep up the good work!

Bookedin