What are Briostack users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Briostack software through verified user reviews

• icon"The software is easy to work with and very user friendly. Really LOVE the notifications that are sent to customers."
  • icon"The functions looked great and they were very friendly. They indicated to us that a pest control technician had designed it which made sense to us."
  • icon"The technician Access in the field is even better because it locates the exact destination with GPS and integrated into the software so that everything shows up perfectly."
  • icon"We received complaints from customers about receiving robo calls from our company. It's impossible I cancel if you're unsatisfied."
  • icon"Mobile version was terrible. Could not see a full view of your calendar."
  • icon"Worse program we have ever used quite frankly. My office manager was literally crying one day because she thought she was too dumb to operate this program."

Browse all Briostack Reviews

• Have you used Briostack and would like to share your experience with others?

Michelle

Industry: Individual & Family Services

April 2022

Small company customer service with big company application

My experience using Briostack has been positive from the beginning and over the last several years. They keep us running smoothly, great customer service and the reports that can be generated are also extremely helpful from an owner's stand point to see where you can improve your business outcomes.

Pros

When we decided to make a change to a more user friendly system for our customer tracking, scheduling, billing, etc., the transition was so easy I could not believe it. I had been through other software changes before and none of them ran as smoothly as switching to Brio stack. I had an account representative assigned and he held my hand through it all!

Cons

There are always things that could be improved but Briostack is so great about listening to their customers and giving them what they want/need. If there is something I think could be done better, I express that and they really try to make the improvement. They are very customer focused.

Reasons for switching to Briostack

PestPac seemed to be built for the huge companies. I wanted something a little simpler but still did all the things needed to run our business smoothly and help us improve our business without so much complication.

Jaime

Industry: Chemicals

April 2022

A Great pest control software designed by pest control people.

The company and the software have been great to work with and we enjoy our partnership with them.

Pros

This is a product like all in this field that will require an intital setup period, that you will have to setup. Once you are set up the ease of use, and the cost savings have been great. The customer service is very helpful and they listen to your ideas and suggestions to help improve there product.

Cons

The tech app and the station reporting have been two items that still need the most growth. I have seen the improvements that are coming so they are getting better.

Reasons for choosing Briostack

Easy of use, features, and customer service.

matt

ok

Pros

It is fairly easy to use in the field and I like the weather feature.

Cons

I still need a calculator to figure out product use, why the software doesn't multiply it out. The routing stinks and the distances are never correct. New features, when I'm in the field I don't care about a stupid pop up, email me a vid explain the features and how to use it.

Nancy

April 2022

Best software on the market for pest management

Problems with learning all the features it offers because of not having the time to learn them Smaller companies just need the basics not all the bells and whistles

Pros

Customer support and service is outstanding Software user friendly and their training was very good

Cons

Mobile usage was difficult for the technicians Difficulty in the route finding clients and history or notes.

Reasons for choosing Briostack

Liked the features it offered and staff was very helpful

Reasons for switching to Briostack

Needed a pest control software that had the features required for our state laws regulations We also did handwritten service report s that yhuscsolved Emailing invoices and statements was a great feature and saved us $ on mailing

Roz

Industry: Farming

April 2022

Ok but lots of features cost extra

Way better than PestPac for sure.

Pros

If feature it’s not there or report bringing to attention of developers team and they WILL have it added for you

Cons

More pest geared than lawn. All the charges for everything

Reasons for switching to Briostack

PestPac is a nightmare loused up conversation from get go. They sold 3 times in the short period of time

Samantha

Time Saver!

I absolutely adore everything about BrioStack. The customer support has been phenomenal. I feel like a valued customer and that my feedback really matters. I've made suggestions and seen updates and releases based on those updates.

Pros

The amount of automation within the software program can reduce the amount of office work by over 50%. All the mundane tasks are now on autopilot.

Cons

The schedule manipulation could be improved to make minor changes or customer notes easier to enter.

Reasons for switching to Briostack

Customer support, updates, cutting edge

Briostack works great

Overall we are happy, we switched from PestPac and haven’t looked back since.

Pros

I enjoy being able to access the leads platform. I really enjoy the forums and online newsletter we get informing us of any new changes and giving us an opportunity to ask questions.

Cons

You have to clear the online cache or the app starts acting funny.

Cost.

Brandon

April 2022

Great software for pest control!

We’ve had them for years. Customer support has been great. No product is perfect, but this will definitely get the job done well.

Pros

We love how many parts of the business Briostack helps us manage. This software manages your customer data, your technicians, your compliance and all of your billing and collections. We also like the ability for technicians and sales reps to easily sign up new customers.

Cons

There are a few minor things we would change. Overall, I think it’s a bit expensive compared to competitors and I wish it was a bit more user-friendly from an app

Michelle

Great customer service

I feel that with Briostack, our invoices look much more professional and are easy for our customers to read. Briostack also offer my technicians ease in filling out the service tickets to perform their jobs.

Pros

This is our first software experience. The staff were great with getting us set up and have consistently been helpful when we reached out. We can always get a live person that can help figure out our issues.

Cons

We wish we could have uploaded our service agreements and not had to rely on Briostack's templates.

Adam

Industry: Environmental Services

Make promises don't keep them.

Opened my eyes to less expensive options.

Pros

Ease of use in the field. Techs like it. Automated invoicing . Usually when you call you get a person on the phone.

Cons

Customer service is in much need for improvement. System does not have a multi unit / housing system. Make promises they don't keep over and over.

Response from Briostack

Adam, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to reach out to you and your office and address your review. We are committed to providing you an excellent product and service and have already made changes as a result of our conversation and plan further improvements to help you run your business effectively. We look forward to working with you. Thanks!

Replied June 2017

Stephanie

I am very happy that I chose Briostack for my software upgrade!

Pros

The software is feature rich without making the software so complicated that you have to attend a multi-day seminar to understand it. Briostack assigns you an on-boarding team that walks you through the entire set up process, the help desk is available for troubleshooting, and your account representative is there for ideas, changes, and support. Their pricing is simple and easy to understand (no hidden vault fees, customer support fees, etc.) I love the automatic notification process that can occur by phone (robo- or personal recorded message) by text or by email. If you are a company that offers many different services, then your notifications can be personalized to each service type! The automatic payment features, payment plan features, and ease of billing are fantastic. Did I mention, how simple and streamlined the technician app is??? It is so simple to use, that even the technicians that are "not so tech-savvy" will love it! The star rating communication that has poured in from our customers after the appointments are completed have really motivated the team to stay on their "A" game. Our customers and team members have given us a thumbs up on this software change!!

Cons

1. Monochromatic screen coloration (would love to see color coded tabs/ sections.) 2. Would love to see a "find customer" box on the web page no matter which tab you are in. Please note that my account rep. asked me for my "cons" and is submitting them. The 2 items listed above may be used in the software update. (That's the kind of company they are.... they want your feedback)

andrea

Great Software

Pros

Notification options are fantastic. Billing, appointment reminders, past due bills and card expiration are all things Brio does automatically once set up, it take a lot off accounting and customer service notification.

Cons

Brio is not difficult to use at all, I would like to see appointment blocks added but i know they are working on that.

Reasons for switching to Briostack

PestPac was expensive and completely outdated

Response from Briostack

Andrea! We love the partnership we have with your company! We appreciate your kind word. Our goal is to provide the best options in the industry, and feedback from people like you is very important to us. As always, if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call!

Replied March 2020

Brandon

May 2022

Simply Pest

overall it works well

Pros

It is easy to use and has many of the tools we wanted

Cons

Route optimization is horrendous. Maybe you need to work with good or the circuit routing app to help. we have thought about switching just because the hours it takes to fix the routes on a monthly and sometimes daily basis

price

Andrea

Feature Rich with responsive, friendly customer service

The reason that we started looking for a new software provider was specifically to find a better solution for our food handling facility reporting. We are happy that Brio worked with us to provide exactly what we were looking for in station scanning and reporting.

Pros

What I like most about this software are the awesome people that back up the software. Customer service is friendly, thoughtful, responsive, and helpful. Also, there are so many reports at my fingertips. I feel like I have a much better grasp of how our company is doing at any given point in the year and in the month. Both our clients and service technicians like it, too.

Cons

It was very different than we were used to using, so for us, the learning curve was a little steep, but we all seem to have it mastered at this point. Briostack was super-helpful to us in getting everything set up properly and they worked hard to provide us with a solution to our every request.

Allen

RUN away don't Walk!

We tried to cancel this company but month after month they continue to bill our credit card. We went with a different company BTW the new company who we LOVE is more expensive. All I can say is these folks do not know pest control they do not understand functionality they do not understand customer service.

Pros

We decided to use this company based on their sales presentation. The functions looked great and they were very friendly. They indicated to us that a pest control technician had designed it which made sense to us. Bad Choice

Cons

Horribly heavy and difficult to use! Nothing is intuitive! Worse program we have ever used quite frankly. My office manager was literally crying one day because she thought she was too dumb to operate this program. The help desk is always friendly but they are too techy they speak a completely different language.

Reasons for choosing Briostack

We got suckered by a slick salesman is just the truth. You guys got me once you will not get us twice. All I can really say is we had a terrible experience with the program and the people and the pain continues. It was difficult enough to change systems but then having to change 2 times in 6 months is a pain I can not describe. The countless hours and overtime literally changed our profitability this year and not for the good. I hope anyone considering this program will head my warnings and stay away... Good luck to all

Response from Briostack

We are sorry to hear about your experience, Allen. We are constantly making our program better based on requests from our customers like you and appreciate your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your office manager and wanted to let you know that our support team is always available for assistance, & assure you she isn't "too dumb" to operate our program. There's no one that understands pest control more than our CEO and owner who has been in pest control for the past 23 years. If you have questions about your contract, or ways to get out of your contract please contact our support line at 801-623-5200

Replied January 2020

Whitney

Industry: Environmental Services

Huge disappointment & scam. DON'T SIGN!!!! It's impossible I cancel if you're unsatisfied.

I wouldn't recommend Briostack.

Pros

We recently started using Briostack software for our small pest control business. Expectations were high with the previous great reviews. Unfortunately, until you sign up the demos and experience you have with the software is extremely limited. With the promise that we would be able to easily note on each unit inside large apartment complexes we were sold. We had been researching, trialing, and debating on software options for the past 6 months, so we were sure to be very specific that our goal is to create unit specific notes and treatment details that would be able to be easily imputed. Staff and technicians were excited to get ready for the Go Live! Our company received a week or of occasional phone calls to assist with set up and you are given 4 training videos... after you pay them a large deposit and sign an annual monthly subscription. Once we were able to view and work in the software we found a lot of things that do not fit our company policies from inaccurate agreements, customer notification issues, scheduling limitations, and the list goes on. Most importantly they do NOT even offer the specific unit notes in the software that was promised. When I voiced my concern they said they could put in a request to develop the software “add on” with a realistic timeline of 6 months. Our company is 80% apartment complexes. They want us to either just pay the rest of the year off without the ability to utilize it for our company or pay the annual subscription off ($150/mo.)

Cons

We were sold on services that are not available inside the Briostack software. The agreements are not acceptable. Scheduling is difficult. We received complaints from customers about receiving robo calls from our company. It's impossible I cancel if you're unsatisfied.

Response from Briostack

Hello Whitney, We are sad to hear of your frustrations with the software. We strive to provide a software that is considered one of the best in the industry. I know you are actively working with our team on these issues, and I know they have informed you that the feature your mentioned in your review is available now for you to use. Our onboarding has been and will continue to be willing to provide you with as many personalized trainings as you may need to feel comfortable in using Brio. we do offer a full library of automated trainings, but that is available to supplement our ongoing work sessions. Many of the other issues you also mentioned are things we are able to accommodate and would love to continue training to show you how. Taking on a new software is never easy, but we are committed to helping you continue to make a successful transition.

Replied June 2020

Jeff

Amazing, time-saving software!

I feel as a customer is learning the software, they should have access with dummy accounts to play around with how everything works before they actually go active with their real life customers.

Pros

The route scheduler is REVOLUTIONARY! I never imagined I would find software that is so easy to schedule my customers. There is a map you can see what is going on through the month, and a route can literally be scheduled as easy as circling around the dots on the map! I have saved hours and hours of time! The technician Access in the field is even better because it locates the exact destination with GPS and integrated into the software so that everything shows up perfectly! I am saving hundreds of dollars on paperwork because it is set up to be paperless! Also, I love how the service reminders are automated. Before I was manually doing it with my old software provider and I would do it every Wednesday the week before. I would be barraged with so many calls and requests from customers after my reminders had gone out. Now that I have Brio, sending out my service reminders is seamless. Service reminder is set to go out two days before a customer scheduled day. The reminders go out automatically. These guys are absolutely amazing they thought of everything!

Lynne

Industry: Environmental Services

Like any other new software once you start using it it starts to get easier.

Much better software than what I was using and less time spent doing paperwork.

Pros

We were spending 20 plus hours a week on just paperwork and invoicing. We now spend about 5 hours. Big thanks to the customer rep for all your help!! You guys are awesome.

Cons

set up is time-consuming but once it is in the system it does get easier. Well worth the time. I do wish it had a multi-line feature on the regular invoice. We do have customers that have multiple houses etc that need a break down on each INVOICE and the statement is NOT always the way to go for us. Wish you'll could come up with a way to add lines to an invoice that would be great!

Ben

Great software to manage our customer base.

Pros

Easy to use and extremely versatile. This software can manage every aspect of dealing with customers from scheduling to billing.

Cons

The only thing that I can think of improving with this software is the visual appeal, it's a bit on the plain side. Not really a con though.

Philip

Shoot yourself before purchasing

They misrepresented their software. I have retreated to using our old system. But Since I am stuck in a contract for six months, I am making the best of it. I am continuing to use it to run test simulations of our business requirements. I am creating a list of business scenarios that I have already used after a Pest Routes demo demanding that they run a test case on their software according to the stated scenario, so I can see what happens step by step. And I will use it on other software demos, since I have 6 months before I am out of my contract with Briostack.

Pros

The overall concept is good. The features are about average. Some actually work for awhile and then suddenly they do not. Call customer support and they tell you that the problem is your computer. I use iMac in the office and iPad in the field with Chrome. Nothing wrong with my computer system. I have to admit that I was suckered by a good sales pitch. I now wish that I had continued researching other software.

Cons

This is software is very difficult to use. Having a bachelor of science in computer science and several years experience designing and writing code for a software company I view this system as a patch work of coding with very little thought to an overall design. INTUITIVE, it is not. Support, two people were very helpful, the other six that I interacted with were useless and less. Everyone at Briostack hide behind one general support email and phone number, so it is difficult to reach either of the two people that were helpful.

Reasons for choosing Briostack

I was a fool. I listened to a slick sales pitch that their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was in my industry and created the software for his own company.

Jenny

Brio is a great company and has been a wonderful asset to our company

This software makes scheduling customers much easier and better. Easy to use and navigate.

Pros

The software is easy to work with and very user friendly. Really LOVE the notifications that are sent to customers. The software is easy to navigate and find all the information you need. Customers are very happy about the access they are given to view account and make payments.

Cons

A lot of updates but overall very happy with it! The tickets don't always seem to clear right away and the techs have to wait at times for them to fully submit.

Tawndra

Industry: Chemicals

"Do not go with them!"

The gentleman with Brio that I met at our CEU was a great salesman and hook line and sinker I was SOLD! No test period(should have saw through that) before I had to sign a contract. I was in tears, feeling that I was to stupid to run my own company, because I could not make it work like I was told it would. Bought $$$$$ out of my contract and they continued to run charges on my credit card. After all the lost time and money I invested, when I finally got the charges to stop I had no access to my records. Thank goodness I printed a hard copy of everything we did over the time frame of about 4 months. Stay Away is my best advise!

Pros

There was not one thing that I liked about the software. After using another program I am 100% certain that this was not a good fit for my company. I will say one good thing was there customer service was good, but most every time I would run into a problem the solution was so difficult that it was impossible for me to recreate or I was told the program did not have the capability to do what I needed.

Cons

It was so hard to use. Mobile version was terrible. Could not see a full view of your calendar. Not color coded. I was locked into a contract and had to pay to get out of it. Did not get what I was sold!

All the above reasons

Response from Briostack

Tawndra we are sorry to hear about your experience. We understand that learning a new software is tough, so we pride ourselves on great customer service and putting out trainings that help make our software easier to use. We are confident that Briostack would work for your company, and it is unfortunate that you decided to buy out of the contract instead of working with support. However, the charge you specified happened after you ended the contract, was a $1 charge due for the continued use of a telephone number from our system you were using. When you ended your contract, you lost access to your account. If you still need access to that data you should give customer service a call to see what they can do. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get what you were sold, we would love to discuss it more in detail with you and do what we can to make the situation right by contacting our customer service 801-623-5200

Replied January 2020

Matt

The Best Software Ever

Pros

I have used a lot of software products to automate pest control activities. I have never used anything like it. As far as I can tell, Briostack dominates the marketplace. The other softwares, don't even compete. They are very polite on the phone and we get a quick response to our questions with solutions. Thank you Briostack for being Amazing!

Response from Briostack

Matt, Thanks for the great review. We love having you as a customer and appreciate all the feedback! Please continue to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better.

Replied June 2017

Anthony

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Awesome use to use Pest Pac better value and better product amazing customer service!

Ease of use, yet it completely handles our company needs both now and in the future.

Pros

The people at Brio stack, form the sales guys all the way to the account manager and training excellent customer service long after the sell.

Cons

Haven't found anything that I don't like, when we hit a wall, a call to Brio stack and the problem is fixed. This is an amazingly simple product but is has great results.

Response from Briostack

Thanks Anthony, We love having you as a customer. Please continue to keep us updated with anything you need, and we will be happy to help!

Replied October 2018

Adam

From top to bottom our experience with BrioStack has been incredible

Pros

We went through 2-3 software providers before we came across BrioStack. Each one was missing a piece to what we were trying to do but BrioStack was able to put them all together. From the automated appointment and billing reminders, to the integrated payment processing, the entire process is smooth and efficient.

Briostack