What are CleanMaint users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using CleanMaint software through verified user reviews

• icon"Customer support is the best. They have always been able to help me customize the the program."
  • icon"I like that is is not at all dissimilar to an online classroom. The software and I'm assuming server is rather fast and easy to navigate one you know where required tools are located."
  • icon"Ease of navigation, great search fields, awesome reporting. Its easy to use for those Trades and Crafts who are not computer trained."
  • icon"For my application I have no negative responses. Maybe that the pdf work order print the actual WO butmy workaround is to print to pdf."
  • icon"Instead, they have a mobile browser based version. It is clunky and difficult to use, especially for people with limited tech experience."

Browse all CleanMaint Reviews

• Have you used CleanMaint and would like to share your experience with others?

Debra

Ease of use and a great customer support staff.......

So easy to keep our radio and system parts inventory up to date. And the daily use of the service request system makes our jobs that much easier. At any given moment I can create a up to date report for my Director and show him how many service tickets we have done and how many are closed or open. I can give them specifics as to how long it takes for certain jobs and how many technicians we currently need.

Pros

It's all about service for me and eMaint definitely has amazing customer service. In today's world it's hard to find a company that raises the bar regarding customer service. If I call or email them they respond immediately. They make using this software enjoyable. Keep up the good work!!!!

Cory

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Powerful software. Can be overwhelming for less tech savvy admins. Customer Support is world class.

Pros

Customer support is the best that I have ever experienced. Their support team is well trained in maintenance reliability concepts, so they are quick to understand the unique requirements of your company. Better yet, they share this wealth of knowledge through their very helpful "Online eMaint University". They have various training programs & opportunities & very frequently hold local conferences that focus on both concepts & the software "how to's". The software itself is very powerful. The reports module gets my "most improved" award & is complete with graphs & instruments. If you can dream it, you can run a report on it. You have lots of freedom to customize the software in (most of) the right places so long as you can handle the learning curve or have an aptitude for database management but, out of the box, it should suffice for most companies as you can lean on eMaint support for help with customizing & much more. One of the strongest selling points for this software is that they joined forces with & are now owned by Fluke Corporation & are offering a line-up of Fluke tools that integrate with their software to bring condition monitoring, data analysis & reporting to a whole new level. Another favorite feature of mine is the eMaint Community, where you can post your ideas for new or improved software features or vote on other user's ideas. I get the sense that many of eMaint's feature updates are based on ideas on this forum & I'm glad they are listening to their users.

Cons

eMaint X4 has seemingly been the "beta" of the long awaited eMaint X5 due later this year (2017). The problem is that while X4 has been available & increasingly functional, its been over two years & there has been no official upgrade from X3 to X4 and some modules still exclusively use the old X3 platform that haven't received any upgrades. A specific example is the work order/pm scheduler. X4 is very aesthetically pleasing and functional but navigating from to the scheduler module is a transition comparable to drinking a cool glass of ice water & then choking down a spoonful of sand. As far as functionality of the scheduler, I have tried several times to learn how to use it & each time I walked away wondering why it was ever implemented in the first place. It's difficulty of setup & general usage far outweighs any usefulness it might have. While eMaint has done great with keeping up with updates to most of the modules, they would do well to step it back a bit & get caught up with some key modules that have been neglected for too long. Form design is another key function that could use some attention.

Evan

Industry: Mining & Metals

My CSM has too many customers!!! Support is now 24-48hours from helping and my CSM is usually 7-10

Pros

Customization of each users list view is a big plus. Nesting meter based pm's are not always quick to set up, but well worth it in the long run

Cons

Calendar Scheduling tool is terrible. Meter based reporting is sometime cumbersome. I am constantly told, that is not possible when it comes to custom reports.

lewaa

Industry: Facilities Services

Great experience with the software and team, it meets our demands and industry features

The software allowed us to manage all our maintenance activities in one place, it's online accessibility being a web-based software enabled as well our team to access information remotely. Further more with the reporting system in place emaint helped us to optimize our cost through reviweing manhours effectiveness and efficiency and applying corrections where needed. On the other hand, the vailability of SLA's helped to meeting our agreed response time with client.

Pros

centralizing all functions under unique work order, an ongoing upgrade that meets new innovation, comprehensive with regards to maintenance activities, the possibility of customization, good reporting features

Cons

some basic features were not fully available and had to be customized with some limitation in the system, such as PPM's . Purchase Requisition cycle is poor in means of approval matrix

Wayne

As a past user of other CMMS systems, my experience with eMaint has been the best ever.

Visibility across the organization of open work orders, requisitions and purchase orders.

Pros

It is intuitive to learn (and teach), interfaces are user friendly and simple. The data input requirements are clear, and the start up support is excellent. Even though we are a small outfit, the eMaint support staff treated us like a valued customer and worked hard to provide the support we needed, and continue to do so.

Cons

Training documentation needs to be improved, and a distinction made between system administrator training, tasks and capabilities vs. normal user training. I found the information available on the "help" and "support" sites to be peripheral in many cases to the specific help I was trying to find. Would also be good if eMaint could provide training manuals for users that could be used by system admins when training their eMaint users. I would even be willing to purchase such manuals if the price were reasonable.

Eric

Industry: Building Materials

The software is highly efficient but, the customer service is bar none.

Organization and tracking of assets and employees. In addition inventory, and the ability to conduct a rudimentary FMEA.

Pros

Cons

It's a work in progress and at times can be cumbersome. You sometimes need to go back to X3 to accomplish administrative tasks in X4. It is not unlike the old windows OS which required you at times to delve into DOS.

Ken

eMaint has proved to do everything I have ask to this point

Pros

That it is web based and can be accessed from any where. Also like that most everything I have ask of eMaint representative they have been able to accommodate.

Cons

Often you have to click on menu several times to get the list to show. For example if you leave PM and go to asset. You end up clicking on Asset menu. If one had been selected you close it then blank screen appears. You then have to click on Asset again to get the list.

Uwoajega

Industry: Oil & Energy

Using eMaint was great and it aid me in my maintenance planning and scheduling. It has saves me time

Saves time to generate work work and planning. It effective tool for planner in maintenance jobs. It has help me know the total number of items on store and when to reorder.

Pros

The features and functions of the program such the planning and purchase re-order. When ever an item is running out of stock, it automatically send alert message to you informing the need to reorder but it run out of stock

Cons

The ease of usage, automatic generate alert message, saves time in generates work order for effective planning.

November 2009

Excellent in all regards

This is the second time I have purchased X3 as I also used eMaint at my last two employers and would do so again in a heart beat. This is a top-notch product with top-notch support and I highly recommend it!

Pros

This product has been excellent from the get go. The interface is easy to use and easy to customize. The support folks have been awesome to work with. Since I started using X3 in my region in 2008 the rest of the Agency also decided to go with eMaint. Some of the other areas were very complex and eMaint stepped up a customized the interface and mandated reporting to meet their needs. As I am a seasoned user I thought that having the on-site training was not going to gain me much, but I was wrong. The trainer spent extra time with me off-line and showed me some more complex things I could do to make the product work even harder for us. eMaint is constanly listening to the customer and updating and tweaking the system to make it better.There is on-line training available 24/7 and it is easy to use and simple to understand.

Cons

There are always ways to improve and eMaint is in a constant mode of updating. But off-hand I can't think on any "cons", this product simply meets our needs.

Very supportive; good overall Maintenance Management software

Allows me to effectively manage our Maintenance Dept with the interaction of the software.

Pros

New features are routinely rolled-out, vetted through user input. Very scalable package which makes it affordable.

Adam

January 2016

Great CMMS System

I've been working with eMaint for a little over a year and in that time, I have learned a lot about this system. The system itself is fairly easy to learn. It's well organized and navigating through eMaint is pretty simple. It also has many useful features such as creating reports which can even be automatically run and sent to other people. Reports can also be published on the dashboard in the form and charts and graphs that allow you to easily get a snapshot of what is going on with your business (ie number of open work orders, how many work orders you have received over a certain time frame etc). You can also use eMaint to do scheduling, track the status of work orders etc very easily. The customization is another plus. I've been able to customize forms, build reports, and edit fields (or add new ones) to truly customize eMaint and make it something functional for my needs. There are times that I need to call into customer support or reach out to my account manager for help, and when I do, they are very helpful and usually have a quick turnaround time. They have also helped me brainstorm solutions to challenges when I wasn't sure what needed to be done. The eMaint customer service is top-notch and I can honestly say that everyone I have worked with from eMaint has been courteous and helpful. There aren't many cons to this system, but I have worked with a few other CMMS systems and there are some features that eMaint currently lacks that I'd like to see added in the future. Work example, the ability to message other people through the system. You can eMail things like work order through eMaint, but I'd like to see a system where you could actually message others about the work order through the system and be able to read those messages so that way if you need to review a work order, all of the pertinent information is there. This is just one feature that I have seen from other systems that would be greatly beneficial for eMaint.

Allen

We migrated from Faciliworks CMMS to Emaint's CMMS in 2015. Emaint's customer support was the key.

We are able to organize all of our data in one place. Including PMs, work orders, calibrations, equipment manuals, floor plans & service requests.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and flexible. We are able to have production personnel create work requests, add pictures if necessary. I have all our machine manuals in the document storage section. We use the software to track equipment PMs and Calibrations. It is really a well rounded software.

Cons

Because this software is continuously updating software versions, we sometimes experience bugs or bug repairs. Emaint is very good about publishing the reports on what has changed with the new version of the software.

Marc

3 years of eMaint exposure

Support system to the business organization.

Pros

eMaint customer service has been working with us on a weekly basis since day 1. eMaint help us configure reports and workflow to support the business. The software is used daily by more than 50 users. eMaint has been a key system for our journey to proactive maintenance.

Cons

X3 is a better version than X4 for the CB fleet site. X4 speed not meeting customer needs. X4 dashboard functionality does not allow to modify easily. Some of the report in X4 does not update inventory. Moreover, the justification to use X4 was based on the electronic signature which cannot be tailored for specific task.

Robert

Best in Class!

We use eMiant as our "One Stop Shop" for all maintenance work orders, PM's, asset tracking, machine history management, engineering uses our MTTR report to determine what machines need engineering support. We present our data to our Plant manger weekly.

Pros

Ease of navigation, great search fields, awesome reporting! Its easy to use for those Trades and Crafts who are not computer trained. I have a lot of older Trades people who can manage eMaint with no issues..

Cons

Would still like to see X5 out this year. I would like the Dashboard to be as easy as X3 and and would like some of the X3 graphs to show up in X4 dashboard.

Felix

Industry: Facilities Services

Best Web-based CMMS All Around

FEATURES & FUNCTIONALITY - great feature set from customer request portal to preventative maintenance to very strong report writer to workflow (rules) - unlimited user def fields in both desktop and mobile forms - easy to use form designer - you can get really advanced if you wanted to with configurations or just stay as simple as you need CUSTOMER SUPPORT - awesome customer support - will help you through implementation as much as required without "nickel and diming" - had a few instances where I needed some functionality that was not part of the baseline software, and after some time, the developers had taken those requests and put them into their baseline free of charge (of course, ideas have to make sense for other users as well) - absolutely no reservation recommending eMaint VALUE FOR MONEY - eMaint's rates are published on their website. They're not the cheapest web-based CMMS, but they're heads and shoulders above their competition - Really, really good bang for buck

Pros

Very good configurability

Cons

UI is sometimes slow, but very minor issue

Neil

Industry: Machinery

Machine Shop and Machine Maintenance Manager

Pros

I can accurately track any work performed on our equipment. I can notify the Department Supervisor when a work order is completed via email. That I can customize forms to show or information that relevant.

Cons

When I receive a work request email from from a department supervisor I would like to see the asset # included. We sending an e-mail to a supervisor notifying them of a completed work order I would like to see the asset # in the subject line and to be notified when they read the email.

Industry: Medical Devices

Very rewarding, after all the work in evaluating different CMMS's, selecting eMaint was the best.

Reliability of the software is my biggest benefit.

Pros

I love the ability to configure the system to meet our needs, not only on the maintenance side of our business but on the Quality/Regulatory side. 21 CFR compliant was critical in the selection of eMaint.

Cons

Improvements with the Mobile user. Our organization utilizes the mobile features which is good however there has not been much development on the mobile side. I would pay more for the subscription if needed, just improve this module.

Brad

Industry: Oil & Energy

eMaint, a super CMMS

We needed a CMMS strong enough and flexible enough to handle rotating equipment, commercial buildings, and a large truck fleet. eMaint does all that, and more.

Pros

Very scalable, very configurable, great customer support.

Cons

Very limited reporting functionality -- some examples: limited formatting options; limited titles (can't insert dates, etc); no page headers, footers.

Craig

Cmms success at Dana Fort Wayne

We here at Dana Inc. in Fort Wayne Indiana have been using emaint for just over 2 years. We use it for writing work orders issuing PMs and data mining. We have data proving that your program has saved us money. By implementing a good PM program it has reduced our corrective work orders by a significant amount allowing for more uptime and more productivity. We love the program and encourage other plants in our organization to switch to emaint.

Pros

ease of use, customer help

Brian

March 2015

Emaint helped me get organized

I was looking for a CMMS system that had to meet some specific criteria, notably: Be accessible via smartphone or tablet The work request procedure had to be very easy to use I needed to be alerted via text message when a request was entered Emaint did all of this and so much more! Now when a maintenance tech is sent to work on a piece of machinery, he is able to view the repair/PM history of that machine, he can view the schematics, operator manual, photos, or any document I choose to link to the asset. This is a huge help. For example if a request is entered for a motor not starting and the tech notices a blown fuse, checks history and sees that in the last month this has happened 3 times, that would lead him to take a better look at the motor or wiring. Before emaint, we had to rely on memory or use an Excel spreadsheet (not available to all techs on smartphones). This has so many additional features I haven't used yet as we're still implementing, but whether you're a small job shop or a large corporation with numerous traveling service techs, Emaint will work for you. I've never experienced an outage, and their customer support is always responsive and gets me the answers I need when I'm not sure how to use a feature. I wanted my techs to get a text message whenever a request was entered. Then the tech that responded would reply to the text and the other techs and I would know that it's being addressed. Within 30 minutes they had that set up for me and working flawlessly. I'd highly recommend Emaint. Regards, Brian Skupien Maintenance Manager Mercury Plastics Inc.

William

A good basic system.

Tracking of outstanding work orders, by trade and / or individual. Short term scheduling for routine PMs.

Pros

Able to keep tracks of labor hours for cost analysis. Able to schedule work orders effectively, for all workers, by trades.

Cons

Supply tracking and stock inventory algorithm needs improvement. Cannot research history to reference prior repairs or replacements.

Debra

We have been using eMaint for several years now and it works perfectly for what we need.

Ease of use, user configurability, and customized report generation

Pros

There are many things that we like about eMaint. Although, I would have to say that user configurability and the ease of use are the two things that we like most about the software.

Cons

It is hard to come up with anything bad to say about eMaint. Nonetheless, from a personal perspective, I would like to be able to do more things under the hood like database management and JavaScript implementation instead of having to rely on support to do this for me.

Woody

Emaint has helped us take maintenance of our equipment to the next level of reliability

developing a world class maintenance program

Pros

Makes it easy to track all information on different assets, so that you can customize the pm's to your particular needs.

Cons

Wish X4 had a larger list view that extended down like X3 instead of extending sideways so that you could read the details of the "techincian work description" by scrolling down

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Overall experience is very good. we only use a fraction of the capabilities though.

Scheduling of preventative maintenance has saved us time and money

Pros

Flexible enough to allow to be used for a variety of projects not only maintenance. We actually use for Environmental inspections and H&S

Cons

Navigation at times can be a bit cumbersome especially when adding multiple records. Everything else is all good

Randy

Customer Support is second to none

We have used Emaint for about 3 years now and have been very please with what we get for our money. They are responsive to our needs and have delivered on everything they promised!

Pros

Customer support. Training.

Cons

Calendar function needs work.

CleanMaint