All Commusoft Reviews

Robert

Reviewed December 2021

Perfect Management System

Commusoft is an excellent tool for my business and I couldn't be without it now. Customer support are brilliant.

PROS

Everything can be kept in one place, job specific information, reports, certificates & photos. This really helps the engineers on site when carrying out the work.

CONS

Some time keeping features. It only logs travel when travelling to the job, not returning.

Rob

Utilities, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2019

I would not hesitate to recommend the software and support team at Commusoft.

The availability of Commusoft allows us a competitive edge as a 24/7 service provider, and ensures we remain at the forefront of advances in information technology.

PROS

Following the introduction of Commusoft into my business in 2011, Commusoft desktop and mobile platforms have allowed us to tailor their software to our specific requirements, with the ability to customise data and KPI reports and retain them to suit our business needs. Prior to the integration of Commusoft, we used hard copy documents, accounting and certification packages to manage the business. Post 2011, Commusoft now handles this virtually paperless, with total transparency for all users. The management of jobs for employees and sub-contractors is simplified from the point of initial customer enquiry, through to work completion and live invoicing whilst our engineers are still on site. Existing customer service reminders are also a benefit, including the availability of customer details, appliance data, work history, photo images, etc. which saves time by allowing our engineers and administrators live shared work updates. Live engineer status when en route to customers’ homes via vehicle fleet tracking, which customers can view through their smart phones when our engineer accepts their specific job. This is beneficial to both parties as customers are not needlessly waiting at home for our arrival, ensures our engineers are not waiting to gain access, and assists safeguarding with engineer name, photo ID, and industry certification detail availability prior to their arrival. The routine upload of live site images also aids the resolution of possible discrepancies.

CONS

Nothing that hasn’t been quickly remedied through the live assistance of the Commusoft support team.

Tracy

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Commusoft v3 to v4 migration

Commusoft is at the core of our business - the diary is at the heart of every job, every day.

PROS

Much-improved features and design compared to v3

CONS

Difficult to say, as still getting used to it - finding it hard to navigate exactly where I want to go and see exactly the information I want to see, but this may be largely down to needing more time on it.

Hi Tracy, We're glad to hear you're liking our new features and design of v4. With regards to learning the new system, it can take time but you have plenty of tools at your disposal within need help, webinars, and email support. Please get in touch if you need any help navigating around and out support team will be more than happy to help.

Replied November 2018

Reviewed March 2019

Wow!!! This is not a software update this is a supercharge of an already great system.

I hate writing reviews but would have felt guilty not to give credit where due with Commusoft. The team at Commusoft and their level of service have have always been top notch! You ask - they help. Commusoft have listened to us and have developed this software accordingly to what we need - and more. My transition to V4 was seamless and very well structured from the trial, right through to the installation and follow up support. The tutorials and online help are comprehensive. Throughout my dealings with Commusoft, I have always felt like a valued customer and not another "number" talking to someone on the phone who doesn't care and can't wait to get you off the phone and close off the job you have asked them to help with. That make a difference and hope that will not change with the inevitable continued success of their product!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! Keep up the excellent work!!

PROS

It's a fantastic piece of software that makes all aspects of running of my business so easy. I have used Commusoft for 6 years now and this latest version is even more powerful than i ever expected. Other than the improved interface on both desktop and mobile platforms the flexibility to shape this software to your own business needs is great. I particularly like the reporting function where any data reports you may want are available for you to customise and save for future use as your "own" reports. Its hard to imagine how I coped without this software using separate spreadsheets, documents, accounting and certification packages to run my business when Commusoft does it all and make it so easy. The management of jobs for yourself and employees is so easy from the initial enquiry to completion and invoicing. Maintaining your existing business with service reminders is great and the ability to have your customer details and appliance data, work history etc at your fingertips is also great, saving time and offering your customer that "personal feeling" I can talk forever about this software but won't bore you but lastly the other feature I really will benefit from on this new version is the previously monotonous task of contacting Tenants for access!! This is made so simple in Commusoft.

CONS

I've run out of space so as there are no negatives Ill continue with the Pros: I will be adding the vehicle tracking feature to offer my customers the flexibility to see where we are in relation to their property so they can "pop out to the shop" knowing they will not risk missing us. More of a PR thing in my case I suppose but also great for slotting in an emergency job for engineers in the same area. Maybe bringing our industry "up to date" In summary Commusoft is my best friend and can't imagine running my Plumbing and Heating business without it!!

Selena

Reviewed October 2022

Amazing

Brilliant, love it

PROS

Very easy to use, store all the info a business like ours could need, integrates with Xero and Stripe which save us lots of time, no need for any paperwork, could not live without it.

CONS

Only minor annoyances.... Doesn't seem to work well on mac (home computer) not sure if this is my computer though or if I'm doing something wrong but it has lots of buttons missing and only half a screen etc... the engineers complain about the app sometimes, the diary being on the complete wrong day, I have noticed its a lot better since it has been updated. It takes 4 clicks to print 1 invoice! You cant amend service sheets from the office, I understand why but its very annoying when they have done one mistake like not clicked rented. You cant see feedback on the diary when you hover over each job, you have to type in every job number into another tab as when you click view job from the diary you loose your dairy day so have to keep going clicking back to the diary, please let us see feedback from the diary when you hover over the event. This is one of my biggest hates about commusoft, when you open the side bar eg view diary event from the job page, if you want to close that side panel this comes up, and you have to click this to close it, really hate this. Are you sure you want to close side panel? Yes No, it would be so much better it you could just click off it like you can when you open a service cert, you can view it then click the main page and it just closes (emails do it as well, really annoying)

Luke

Reviewed July 2023

Fantastic Service Management Software

10/10

PROS

I like how easy it is to use and how quickly my team adapted to using it. Fantastic customer support.

CONS

Some options are rigid and it would be good if I could turn certain things on and off for individual customers.

Reason for choosing Commusoft

I felt Commusoft looked most user friendly.

Kelly

Utilities, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Great product

PROS

Easy to use, simplifies processes, allows us to communicate well with the customer easily and keep them in the loop and for the engineer to keep us informed of the jobs quickly and efficiently.

CONS

Nothing - I have no issues - product is easy to use

Darren

Reviewed October 2018

Moved from V3 to V4. Migration went smooth lots more features so glad we did it

the best tool we have in the company is commusoft. excellent support and system

PROS

everything from customer information to appointments to invoicing to service reminders you can make each process as simple or as detailed as you require

CONS

just getting used to new layouts and features also trying to sort out past input errors seems a bit long winded

Reviewed November 2018

Commusoft review

Commusoft has become the one-stop shop for our company's workflow management, CRM and reporting. The more we learn about it, and the more it develops, the more we see that it has to offer and help improve how we work

PROS

easy of use - very straight forward so minimal training required to get staff using the system

CONS

some restrictions in adaptability, resulting in it not delivering exactly what we required. However, the support and development staff are keen to listen to suggestions, and amendments have been made on the back of this

Reviewed January 2019

Commusoft User for 8 Years

Founder is brilliant, very knowledgeable and helpful, a director who does not hind behind but rather on the front line helping and assisting when need be.

PROS

Easy use of software, easy navigation, not too complicated but yet grows more powerful

CONS

Issues do prop up on a weekly basis which are annoying as you have to send screenshots.

Rebecca

Reviewed September 2020

Commusoft has revolutionise the way we work

Reduced admin time with diary management and invoicing

PROS

We've been using Commusoft since December 2019 and with 6 engineers out on different jobs it has streamlined office time spent in diary management and invoicing not to mention the history building on each property of all the jobs carried out and appliances in situ. No more handwritten and lost certificates everything is all stored in one place. It integrates really well with Xero accounting system. The training and set up support made the transition at our busiest time of year really easy. It's well work every penny we pay for it.

CONS

Some parts require too many click steps to carry a task - i.e. sending an invoice

Reason for choosing Commusoft

Recommendations from others

Suzanne

Reviewed December 2020

Excellent Customer Management Tool

PROS

Although Commusoft has been used by our company for a few years, I have only used it in the last 4 months. I find the software very intuitive. If I struggle to find out if something can or can't be done my first point of contact is the help section. This is great as you often come across things that you hadn't thought about yet and implement to improve / streamline your company's processes. If the help section doesn't give me what I need the Commusoft team are only ever an email away. Their response times are usually within a couple of hours. If you have a bespoke request they are more than happy to work with you to implement this. Would highly recommend this package to anyone in this line of business.

CONS

I haven't worked with it long enough to come across anything I don't like about the software yet.

Raj

Reviewed June 2018

Commusoft helped us save time spent doing admin work, helped us manage our customers better.

PROS

Working with Commusoft has been a great experience from the start. The training has been fantastic and made sure we knew what we were doing. When they upgraded us to their new system although it was very different they made sure we were trained again on all the changes. The new version is a massive upgrade, so we are very happy with that. We use most of the features everyday - setting up customers, sending service reminders, invoicing and filling in certs. We just started using the MailChimp integration which means we can send marketing emails to all our customers, which is really improving our customer service

CONS

There is so many features that it can be a bit overwhelming, but having the support available an email away means we can always get help.

Adam

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Commusoft is great

In my opinion, this specific product is good user friendly. you do have to take time and invest in trying to understand the methods and process is that already exists within the software and have a clear understanding with regards to how you would like the software to operate with those two things in mind you can approach their customer support team that can talk you through implementations.

PROS

What I liked was the ability to be able to repurpose already set up systems that can be utilised in my specific way for my business.

CONS

As with all software, there are some limitations that exist within the software I have also used to competitors software over the years and I have found commusoft to be the best value for money and the better product

Sebastian

Reviewed July 2019

Never looked back

Back in 2014 I had a real issue convincing my business partner to leave his old fashioned paper diary behind and now 5 years later I cant believe there are still people not using Commusoft (although speaking to other Engineers on training courses I would estimate 1 in 4 use Commusoft now).

PROS

So meany features that makes life so easy - really love the online booking feature and online payment system makes life so much easier

CONS

So much to learn - unless you want to pay for training be prepared it can take months if not years to fully appreciated and utilise all of the features in Commusoft

Reasons for switching to Commusoft

At the time gas checker did not offer the same features as commusoft.

Reviewed August 2019

Part of the team

Allows us to track engineers progress throughout the day, provide customers with professional estimates and allows them to be accepted online. The telephone support is very helpfully and a requirement for us but not available on the basic package.

PROS

Being able to look back over completed jobs, and see who attended what they did, how long it took. Sending estimates, test certificates, invoices direct from one system to have all in on place Storing photos before and after works have been completed for future records

CONS

Hard to get the required reports from the software, eg value of estimate won by which estimators

Calvin