Browse GeoNext Reviews

Ben

Competitive edge

We have been using GeoOp for more that 2 years at Total Underground Solutions and it has given us a competitive edge over our opposition in the Underground Infrastructure sector. Being paperless is a great selling point for our customers with real time reporting and easy access to our scheduling it gives the customer comfort in knowing that they can see real time progress.

Pros

Scheduling Xero Partner Armada GPS Partner Deputy Partner

Cons

Whilst out on the field it is only as fast as the Mobile Internet service provider.

Bronie

Geoop appraisal

Very handy, easy to use, easy to add information , makes managing our jobs a breeze! We have a staff of 16 electricians, and we used to on a handwritten paper system with job cards, now everything can be done on the staff phones and is easy for them to upload photos, coc's and other information about the job. The Audio feature on the app is great so they don't have to text in the description, plus on the work report we can get exactly what hours they have done this week, for payroll. Has met most of our expectations.

Pros

Customer detail provision, Timesheet report Audio feature

Cons

Can't upload when not on line (we have signal issues here in wehangarei and nothing can be added if the signal is out) would be great if we could still enter the data on the app itself and it would upload when in signal. Inventory not on app itself only oline. Cant report or print out list of whats billed and whats not, atleast I havent figured out how to do this in reporting

Brock from Smiths Air

After years of use, they will take your money and not care for you

Terrible

Pros

At first is great, but give it a couple years. They will use all of your information that you use them to hold for you as hostage to take more money off you

Cons

Lies and greed. We use Geoop which is owned by some people for years. We have thousands of jobs booked in with histories, photos, clients, everything. They then tell us that GeoOp is becoming redundant and that they are NOT going to spend any more time to fix it up and that I should switch to GeoNext. The reason all this became is that GeoOp is starting to have some really bad Bugs. Sales person randomly calls me up. Tells me that because I have so much information on Geoop that I would only have to pay for GeoNext and I would be able to use GeoOp to retain all of my information. Reason for this is because they don't have anything coded into the apps to allow direct transfer of all information across. It means I would have to manually re-create every job my team have ever done, input any notes in the system, copy any photos and attach to each job. I reckon if I did it full time it would take me 6 months non-stop. So because they gave me that deal I agreed and I switched over to GeoNext straight away. Guess who is saying that they would never say anything like that. And before Geo tries to tear this apart and disguise their lies. This was not one sentence the guy spoke. We spoke about how I would buy GeoNext and utilise GeoOp as information storage for free for ages. Now they are telling me I have to pay them double and if I don't then I will loose all my information I use to keep my bookings. All my jobs. ALL OF IT!! Dirty

Response from Geo

Replied February 2021

Hi Brock. Thank you for reaching out. As we discussed when you originally contacted us directly, customers who opt for a GeoNext subscription receive GeoOp for free during the entire migration process. I apologize if this was still left unclear. Additionally GeoOp is in legacy support, which means we are still developing bug fixes, security updates and quality of life improvements. Finally, Geo does not delete your data upon a lapse of your subscription, and will keep it within our system for several years unless specifically requested to delete it. You need never fear your data will be lost at the end of your subscription. I can see you have posted this same review to multiple review sites and that the team has tried reaching out to you a number of times. If you would please get in contact with our support department we'd be happy to address any concerns you may have

Ken

This is a Great program that has helped our business with organization and billing

We are a small Electrical and Solar Contractor with 13 employees. We us Geop to schedule and track small jobs and service work. As the jobs come in they are entered into Geop and the service technicians can see the pending jobs or scheduled jobs and plan their days accordingly.

Pros

This program has everything we were looking for from Customer lists with addresses and mapping software, Ability for a secretary to enter and assign work remotely, Complete parts list to draw from. and ability to schedule return visits.

Cons

We are disappointed in the amount of time it takes to compile a list of part used on a job. The search interface is clumsy and needs to have contact with the internet all the time as the parts list is not on the device. There needs to be a quicker easier way to add parts to the job. Customer list as well is not stored on the device and needs to be connected to the internet .

Great work

We use Geo op to manage the service dept of our company with several service techs the mobility and ease of use has cut the paperwork down to nothing. we run in the fitness industry and the ability to share with the clients some of the information helps to keep them happy as well. we are managing 12 service techs and 7 office staff using the program effectively and the ability to teach new people how to use is great.

Pros

customer support have been prompt and taken into consideration the requests of what we needed to get out of the app and modified to suit

Cons

to be able to store more than one email address per client would be good

Industry: Building Materials

September 2015

Unreliable, has so much potential but always having issues with tech support

I have been using geeop for over a year and nothing but issues and just having to find work arounds. I give the tech support (Daniel) credit that they acknowledge the issues quickly but getting them fixed can take days or weeks. 1) today is Monday, our busiest day for scheduling and geoop is down again, i can't create any jobs, i can't assign any staff and nothing is saving. This would be a once a fortnight occurence 2) The app has delays, you can update a status in desktop (new enquiry, booked etc) and it may not change in the app for hours, even when refreshed. 3) The desktop system can appear that you are logged in, when you start creating a job and then try to save it, it appears you are timed out and you have lost all that data that you have entered. 4) When you drag one visit from one day to another, the time in the lower left hand corner of the visit stays the same so it can make it confusing when letting customers know when their actual time is. - these are just 4 ongoing issues that i can think of, there have been over 30 emails to tech support from our company. It is really difficult having to work around this program and look forward to finding another solution soon for our staff. Its consumed well over an hour of our day today with no productivity and does not help streamline anything at all. The company appears to release un-tested updates that cause more issues than previous, wait for the complaints to come in then work around fixing them. Really disappointed in this software and look forward to finding an alternative, we can't keep running our business like this.

Pros

- integration with XERO. but even this has had its issues in the past.

Cons

- slow and unreliable, constant crashing - app and desktop issues syncing (especially times and flags) - inability to remove days from calendar (we all use macbooks with 11" or 13" small screens and you have to see SAT/SUN on the calendar) which is a wast of 20% of our screen. - clients have to be assigned a physical address when creating them, even though we have no need for one to be entered. Each time we have to make something up. - i could go on...

Response from GeoOp

Replied September 2015

Hello Andrew – I am very sorry to hear about the problems you have been experiencing. Yesterday we did experience some intermittent performance spikes and these have now all been resolved. I will get our head of support to contact directly today and discuss, can you please email support@geoop.com - Attention Gareth Bristow, and include your business name and contact number so we can call you as soon as possible. Kindest Regards GeoOp

Hakim from Ayhayla

Geoop

We are in service industry of providing tech visit to resolve ADSL and internet issue for Home Users. We are using Geoop to schedule our daily Tech visit with our clients. Geoop has being of great help in scheduling our daily visits and helped us know which tech team is scheduled for which client.

Pros

Easy of Use. GPS location Reports Easy Scheduling

Cons

Cant integrate with company ERP or accounting system for Invoicing

Chris from JT Mifsud Electrical & Communications

GeoOp

GeoOp has saved me at least 15 hours a week, it lets me manage my work scheduling with ease. The mobile app makes it easy for my staff to use. Invoicing is no a breeze and it works seamlessly with Xero

Pros

Customer support is great and ease of use

Cons

A little slow to update changes, a few additional features would be good.

August 2016

August 2016

Simple & Powerful Job Management & Scheduling App

Business is in the home health industry providing care services. Used GeoOp to replace spreadsheet & whiteboard scheduling and improve overall field personnel job management and scheduling.

Pros

(1) Easy-to-use mobile & desktop applications (2) Can create repeating job schedules (3) Ability to send SMS to clients/staff from the web browser (4) GPS tracking for jobs/staff (5) Can add photos w/ unlimited storage (6) Works with all kinds of mobile phones/ tablets

Cons

(1) Needs to have offline feature (2) Would be nice to improve layout by providing customisation options

Response from GeoOp

Replied August 2016

Thanks for your review and feedback!

Tieka from Facego PTY LTD

Great for all businesses on the go

Great

Pros

This system is great for any business in the service industry and automates a lot of the work saving me hours of work and allows me to keep track of all my employees on the job.

Cons

This price is bit expensive but great value for everything you get in return.

Great bookings manager

We are a service company with multiple technicians and service offerings. GeoOp makes it easy to manage the schedules for everyone even when they're out on a job. Invoicing is super easy with the xero integration and it's easy to see a clients entire job history which is a great tool for us. The job sheet creation tool is perfect for keeping up to date with jobs and ensuring our technicians have all the info they need out on a job. GPS tracking is also a great feature as we are often in rural locations. Some updates in certain areas would be useful such as easier option for alternative billing address, map showing clients locations and an area for client diary notes would be awesome.

Pros

Great customer support, easy to use, works with all devices and simplifies our client and job management.

Cons

As above, having a few extra features such as client locations map and an extra tab for diary notes would be awesome! Making the billing details easier would also be a great improvement (ie: not having to create a whole seperate client for the billing to go to).

Michael from Drycore Ltd

Game Changer

I had been pondering the software for a small arm of my business, of about 5 field workers, and decided to give it a go, within a week, I was so shocked by its impact on my business I rolled it out across all departments, the workgroup functionality is outstanding for skills & operatives working geographic location allowing individual branches within one organisation. We went from 5 licences to 50, the company is New Zealand based but my Account manager is UK based and actually located with 10 miles of my office), this don't really matter, as I have had a 1 hour online demo, email contact and a telephone call to discuss costs, so simply being UK based goes a long way. Regarding the cost, I could see how a small business could literally grow a business overnight, my business had already grown and built an infrastructure of each are of our business. Logging new jobs, Quoting new jobs, dispatching jobs, keeping records on file, the list goes on but by bringing them together within one piece of software will minimize a huge amount of none productive time spent in our office so our team can focus on more worthwhile areas of the business. I am continually adding more and more teams onto our system once you achieve the package for 50 people the cost increases in lots of 10, up to 200, then you ring them up. Whatever plan you opt for, your savings will be a minimum of 10 times that, plus with the functions available for Quote & Invoice it will assist in capturing all those little jobs that add up. Buy it now!

Pros

Scheduling, dispatch, quoting, invoicing, work orders adding multiple visits to jobs, plus goods, notes & pictures and signatures the list goes on!

Cons

Haven't found any yet.

Full Disclosure

Attempted to cancel our subscription with Geo Op earlier this month, received emails and phone calls however system still active. When queried was advised no record received. Provided all information to be advised our request had now been discovered and a terms and conditions link advising we need to continue to pay for the service for another 90 days - when queried was emailed the following - "Yes we will continue to charge you until your schedule cancellation (Feb 2020). The new 90 days process is for us to be able to track our cancellation requests and avoid any misses" By all means utilise if it suits your purpose just be aware you need to subsidise their inability to track cancellation requests.......

Pros

Scheduling process, loading jobs, note taking

Cons

needed more complex program that allows interaction/export match with our suppliers systems

Scott from RexiClean

Really helps me organise jobs, staff and invoices

We were spending way too much time in paperwork, scheduling jobs and managing staff - now we have Geonext we are spending a lot less time doing admin.

Pros

Managing jobs and staff. We allocate jobs to staff members who receive, action and complete the jobs.

Cons

We changed from using paperwork to using this app to manage our business. Took a little while, but now it's so much better than before

Reasons for Choosing GeoNext

Seemed to be simplier with simple pricing.

Vrnda

September 2016

A good simple app for job management

I used GeoOp almost every day - the company I work for is a plumbing company with 9 employees and we use GeoOp for scheduling jobs, tracking time spent on jobs, pricing jobs and keeping track of all materials used. It's very simple and easy to use. I would say it's very good for what it does, striking a reasonable balance between being user friendly and having tons of features.

Pros

- Very easy to use and simple - Works well with iOS - Clean app design - Plays well with xero

Cons

- Doesn't work that well with Android OS - API for Armada is a bit buggy and doesn't always work - Not a huge array of features (more colour tabs would be nice, and ability to edit and arrange where items appear on an invoice generated through GeoOp to make it look nice would be good)

Jack

Easy Scheduling Software

We look after machinery breakdowns, inspections, servicing, and relocations so knowing where the boys will be at any time of the day is a priority. Being able to modify the schedule easily is another must.

Pros

Can easily edit schedules and can quickly see where someone will/should be at any time.

Cons

They need to have a delay in their update pings so that if someone has their day added to then there isn't a barrage of pings from their phone. E.g. Job gets changed from 6am to 7am, and the job has a new order number, and other edits to other jobs means a ping for every edit (the guys just ignore them now)

Tom from Water Tight Canberra

Good Entry Level Job Management Program

Whilst we have now moved on, no hard feelings. They helped me grow my business to where we are today.

Pros

Reasonably easy to use program and extremly reliable.

Cons

Very basic. We started with GeoOp 5 years ago and have just moved on in search for more advanced features. We moved just before they released the new cost structure, and i dont think i would have been happy paying the new rates.

Madelaine from Weave Youth & Community Services

Great Tool

We use GeoOp for running our hot water business, it is great to use very easy for the tradies and office staff. We can send out quotes to clients whilst in their home, we can send people photos of their job if they live interstate and have a rental property.

Pros

Extremely user friendly, we have staff that have never used any type of phone or ipad before and they are very good with GeoOp.

Cons

The site crashes regularly when our tradesman are trying to upload their notes into the job, ultimately not saving.

Andrew from Building Inspections.

Industry: Building Materials

Constant issues, crashing and login issues.

Be prepared to not be able to login. Here we are today, monday morning and once again none of my staff can login. All are sitting in the office meant to be in jobs and neither the desktop app or native iOS app and can't login. Im sick and tired after being with this company for over 2 years now with all the support issues. They recently sent an email that Geoop was migrating to a new server to fix all these issues, since that (about 4 weeks ago) there have been more issues than ever before. I wouldn't recommend this platform to anyone until its stable, sadly i feel caught up in its ecosystem and haven't found another solution. More than happy for anyone to ask any questions about the service and ill happily respond. Pros: Hooks up to Xero. Cons: Not reliable. Just waiting for clients to call me today and tell me my fortune when we don't turn up to jobs as we can't open the calendar. This isn't an isolated event. Prepare to be disappointed.

Pros

Xero compatible.

Cons

unreliable, constant crashing, saving issues. empty promises.

Margarita from Margarita Cleaning Service Ltd

Geo op assists us to double income in just 6 months

Prior to starting with Geo op we were really struggling to manage our business using fragmented and outdated systems to try an manage our scheduling of jobs, contractors, customer information and invoicing. We literally hit a stage were we couldn't grow any bigger as it was taking all out time 7 days a week just to manage the jobs we had. We started using Geo op in April 2013 and it totally changed the way we were able to manage our business. Within 6 months we managed to double the number of customers we have and double the size of our Monthly turnover. Plus we now spend approx 20 hours a week less time on the administration and management of our business compared to when we operated without Geo op and half the number of customers. To achieve those sort of results in just 6 months is beyond our wildest expectations but without doubt it would not have been impossible without Geo op and the support they provided us to get the system up and running quickly. We now have a real growth plan and confidence that with Geo op we have the ability to double our business in size again and still be able to manage this growth. We would not hesitate to highly recommend any service related business get on board and start using Geo op and especially anyone just starting out in business to commence with Geo op from day one. It will be the best business tool you have.

GeoOp Ok to a point

This app revolutionised our business as far as managing customers and quotes. We could not be where we are now if we had not used Geoop. Traditional paperwork is slow compared to this app.

Pros

Relatively easy to use. We like the integration with our accounting package.

Cons

Has a big draw back that it will not integrate with iCal or Google calendar. Therefore you cannot get an over view of your schedule of jobs. The in house schedule feature is not good. It is individual based and clunky and a mess to view. This is why we will most likely leave this app. Willingness of Geoop to respond to this has been very disappointing. they don't seem interested in making a change. I can't see how up to 150 users could be managed if the schedule is so clunky and integration with a calendar outside of the app is not possible.

Caitlin

September 2016

GeoOp for my property maintenance company

GeoOp helps us keep track of time, materials, assign work orders, and overall makes my life easier b having everything I need to look back on, on the app. I'm grateful we chose this app over other time management options.

Pros

Ease of use, helpful customer service, good customizable features

Cons

I'm not too fond of the time change if you need support (they are based in New Zealand), and while I find it easy to use, my employees continually have issues with it on their tablets in the field. I cannot say that's completely GeoOp's fault, however.

Donna

Overall good product

Good product, a few things that need improving but always lovely to deal with and always looking at ways to progress. Really helped my business with multiple technicians on the road.

Pros

ease of use good working app syncs with xero

Cons

lack of email templates does not sync with any crm systems Payment methods do not sync through to xero

Loretta from Maid2Clean UK

Really useful tool for our growing cleaning business. Great for organising appointments

Time saving Better team management

Pros

Calendar view Ability to create recurring templates Timer to keep track of how long is spent at each job

Cons

Difficulty deleting recurring templates, jobs seemed to keep popping up at later dates even though contract had been canceled and template deleted On site information can be overwritten or falsified because the timer is manually started

Renato from Online Monkeys

Greatly recommended!

Pros

From creating jobs to sending quotes and what is best is that integrates very well with XERO. I love the fact that it gets constantly updated with new functionalities ! Highly recommended

Cons

Can't find any so far, especially now that the UI has been updated.

Gina

Geoop

We've used Geoop for nearly 2 years now. Its integration with Xero is awesome, it means no double handling of time and parts. Its easy to use for the guys on the road, and in the office for administrators.

Pros

Easy to use, great integration with Xero

Cons

Reporting isn't so great.

GeoService - Waste of Time and Money

Pros

Potential is there and it could benefit alot of businesses, however this offshoot to GeoOp is a total waste of money as it doesn't do what you pay them for.

Cons

Everything, your information goes missing randomly, none of the search engines work so finding things is time consuming. The engineering team will not help you without video evidence. Management are rude and arrogant. what is a glorified filing app as that is all it does.

Unusable and unr5

Waste of time and money, my over all experience with geoop has been so frustrating and been happening for mouths with no sign of a resolution in sight.

Pros

It is easy to use when it's working.....

Cons

Its buggy and has loads of problems, says it saves when I hasn't, constantly freezing, kicking you out, and the customer service is hopeless and unhelpful. They just aren't spending time of money on the maintenance of there app.

Sophie

GeoOp Review

We love GeoOp! It allows us to plan jobs months ahead and keeps track of multiple site visits, has a great integration with Xero and we can collect signatures and quotes on the spot, we could not live without it. I used to spend hours on paperwork but now i have more time and can spend it with my kids. It saves workers time so that we can have that work and life balance.

Pros

Job tracking and scheduling, the integration with xero, we can do everything on the spot which allows you to save so much time

September 2015

Sure have a lot more time on my hands

Previously, everything we did to manage our staff and jobs was run out of basic microsoft office excel. Reconciling hours worked, jobs open and closed and quotes through to invoicing was a nightmare. I literally don't have to do any of it anymore thanks to Geo Op and its mobile app. My workload was handed over to our admin staff who now log and administer the app in house and our staff get to sync their work back to the office in real time. Invoicing - a dream since we use Xero. Now I get to actually number crunch and monitor the business performance!

Pros

Ability to modify jobs out and about, plan and schedule weeks, months ahead, sync up with Xero. We can attach files, pictures or proof of work to the job and invoices, change statuses and plan routes based on the location of our jobs for the day/week

Cons

A few bugs, we've had great support from the team. A lot of response to our requests, I think a few big changes are on the way that should help our business moving forward

December 2013

Harutyun Petrosyan

December 2013

The best job dispatch cloud software

Before deciding with geoop I've reviewed dozens of similar cloud based software and finally found out that this online system is perfect for managing our HVAC service department work. It has all the features that one may need including photo upload, parts&labor, invoicing, etc.

Pros

- fast web interface - easy to learn user friendly menu - Lots of features and reports - Ability to export data to CSV, XLS - Unicode support, meaning most of foreighn alphabets are supported - Powerfull mobile app! - Great support

Response from GeoOp

Replied January 2014

Thanks for the awesome review Harutyun, great to hear GeoOp is revolutionising your business! Drop us a line anytime if you have any questions at suppport@geoop.com.

Colleen

This app has Changed Our Business

Geo-Op has made my life so much easier. The app is easy to use, easy to update and has streamlined how we book the work for our tradesmen. I couldn't recommend it highly enough. Double thumbs up!

Pros

Easy to read, easy to navigate, easy to update. Our tradesmen are not interested in fussing around for long periods of time after they finish a job. Geo-Op means that they can quickly update the details of the job and move on to the next one.

Cons

Very limited reporting options at this stage.

Response from GeoOp

Replied January 2014

Thanks Collleen - There will be custom reporting features coming very soon, so please keep an eye out for our product update email in your inbox!

Anokin from Technique Electrical

Technique Electrical

Excellent

Pros

Once I learnt how to use the software it helps me monitor everything very easily, and not fall behind any jobs. Its user friendly, and helps to keep our business ahead of invoices.

Cons

No software is great and couldn't find faults with it

Brad

February 2014

Jon from Fosterplumbing

February 2014

The best job management app for trades and sevices

We have found GeoOp the easiest to use job management app out there after quite a large search. It's really easy to access from all mobile when I'm away from the office - the main winning difference compared to other situations. I've managed to get rid of nearly all paper work in the business that we don't need, the guys (contractors) don't have to come into the store anymore to get all the details for their jobs. This is because I can assign the jobs remotely, based on who closest to the job or is the best suited for the job. I can't imagine running my business without GeoOp, don't know how I survived before really!

Tracey from Commercial Locksmiths

August 2015

Fantastic tool for scheduling!

GeoOp is easy to use and has definitely increased our productivity. Our technicians can spend more time actually doing the job instead of having to complete laborious paperwork, or having to spend ages searching for sites, the navigation system is fantastic. The integration with Xero is awesome no longer do we have to wait for our technicians to get back to the office with paperwork so we can manually enter invoices, our jobs get invoiced as soon our technicians have completed them. Great work GeoOp!

Response from GeoOp

Replied August 2015

Thanks Tracey ! Great to hear you are loving GeoOp.

Sophie from Ordermentum

GeoNext is a great app and software to use for scheduling, quoting, time sheets, Invoicing and Job tracking. Our experience with GeoNext has been excellent. As part of a small business I use the software and the app to track jobs and assign these to staff. It integrates well with XERO which is great. It's simple to use and very intuitive and I had all the help I needed to get started.

Pros

Tailored for my business, easy to use, integrates with Australian accounting software, and has great customer support.

Cons

It was hard to pick which provider to go with at the start, but not that I can think of at the moment

geo flop?

This software has some flash features like sorting jobs on a map for the closest field worker. Its very clear that the basic functionality is full of bugs and un reliable. At present the system has un rounded invoices which randomly ad or remove 1cent from a rounded figure when gst is added. The mobile app crashes at random, doesn't work offline. Losses information even when it says it's saved. This app seems more like an impressive school project than a business grade product.

Pros

A few flash functions

Cons

Un reliable, unstable, not a complete app, un usable with incorrect tax invoices.

Response from GeoOp

Replied August 2014

We are sorry your first impression with GeoOp hasn't been ideal and accept that in some cases our customers might not have had the best experience while we work through resolving some outstanding bugs. Thanks for pointing out the specific issues you have had and we will endeavour to investigate and resolve these as quickly as possible. Are you able to outline the mobile OS you are using GeoOp with?

April 2016

Olvier from Founder of PlumbersOnTap

April 2016

Our management Solution!

After nearly giving up on trying to find a way to manage my plumbers, I decided to sign up to GeoOp on their free trial. This is the best thing I've done this year! It was easy as to get started and one of the lovely ladies gave me a call to have a chat about me. I'm up and running now with geoop and no longer need to chase the boys up on where they are and constantly call then. Thanks Guys!

Response from GeoOp

Replied May 2016

That's awesome to hear, Olvier. We're happy to help you managing the boys on the field. Cheers!

March 2014

David W

March 2014

Great features, awesome customer service

I've tested out several competing platforms, and GeoOp is by far the most impressive. They rate that they are making additions and improvements is remarkable.

Pros

Features, customer service, rapid development cycles.

Cons

No unscheduled jobs, but that is planned for a future update.

Response from GeoOp

Replied March 2014

Thanks for the great review David - Regarding unscheduled jobs (we call these "tasks" internally in our product roadmap), this is planned for a future release soon.

dean from Bright Earth Electrical

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Jenni

June 2016

Reuben from Link Solutions New Zealand

June 2016

Steven from Always Prompt Repairs

GeoFlop

This software doesn't work it crashes, hangs, incorrectly invoices thousands of customers which has to be cleaned up one by one in xero. Customer service is slow, all talk no action. The management won't even contact you when requested yet they expect you to sit back while this software kills your business. This product should not be forsale. You have been warned.

Response from GeoOp

Replied September 2014

I'm so sorry we've not been able to solve your issues despite being in touch with our Support Team Lead and our Australian MD, amongst others, over the last two weeks. Our Android customers will see significant performance improvement within the month, with the latest release that our Dev team have been working flat out on. We're always working to refine GeoOp. We hope the gesture of goodwill discussed will go some way to compensating any disruption your business has experienced.

February 2016

Jules from Jule's Cleaning

February 2016

We love Geoop !

Since we found geoop we have saved a lot of time on invoicing, we no longer have to chase up the boys for job updates and I have managed to spend more time with my family which is great. Would recommend to any cleaning business. Support-wise geoop has been fantastic in helping us out with our new business.

Response from GeoOp

Replied February 2016

Thanks Jules - Glad to hear its all going well

Revolutionary software!

We have been using GeoOp for over a year now and we find it fantastic! Everybody has more time and less stress. We have reduced the amount of paper in circulation and have everything stored in one place, it has changed our business for all of the right reasons and is the biggest factor in our continued growth!

Duncan

Industry: Wine and Spirits

GeoOp

GeoOp is so easy to organise teams each day and jobs get done on time. All our data is stored in the cloud and our team can access the job information in the filed and provide us with accurate updates. The service desk is brilliant with both phone and email support.

Alisdair from AP Plumbers

August 2015

Easy to use & great service - highly recommended!

I've used GeoOp for over a year and find it fantastic and easy for everyone in the company to use. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending GeoOp to other businesses.

Response from GeoOp

Replied August 2015

Thanks for the review Alisdair, great to hear GeoOp is making your life easier.

Reg