• Pros

• "Easy to use, reasonably priced and great customer support."

• "Super user friendly, easy to set up and use. The phone app worked great and gave me most of the functionality of the desktop version."

• "Easy to use, great customer support, easy to set up. "

• Cons

• "Price for pro package could be a little cheaper, but I wouldn't call it "over priced"."

• "Some of the credits/syncing can be difficult, however, they are constantly working on improvements and updates."

• "Occasional bugs, but GorillaDesk was always quick to respond, resolve the issue and open to feedback. "

Browse GorillaDesk Reviews

Jeremy from Spidermen Services

They have got this right !!!!!

The corporate location that you need to call for help are ALWAYS willing to take the time to help you figure out whatever you are struggling with. I have been using this software from the start of my business in 2017 and I believe that the GorrillaDesk team have made themseves INDESPENSIBLE to my business. I now cannot imagine going back and working without it. I Love GorrillaDesk!!!!!

Pros

Convenience and ease of use. Allows my business to be 100% Digital Figures my taxes for me. The Automatic emails are the best part of this software. Gorrilladesk pricing is on point to make this product usable for everyone

Cons

That the estimates sent to customers dont have the signature function unless you are WITH the customer. I am sure that this will be fixed soon though with an update.

Reasons for Choosing GorillaDesk

Pricing The fact that GorrillaDesk was relatively new. Chris Created it for any service bussiness but designed it around the Pest Control Industry.

Tawndra from Rusty's Bug Stop

Lifesaver

It has been a pleasure working with this company. There Tech Support is amazing and I have always has an answer within minutes of submitting a question or problem. After having a terrible experience with another software company, I was terrified to try anything else. Man am I so glad I went with GorillaDesk. Can't wait to see what this years holds for our company after seeing what the program did for us last year.

Pros

The ease of operating the program is a plus, but the residual work and income that it has generated, by utilizing the program has made a huge difference in our numbers! Customer's love being able to pay online, receive reminders, and confirm appointments by text or email. The response has been great.

Cons

The only thing that I would change is the ability to move time off without deleting it and starting over. That is being extremely petty though.

Reasons for Choosing GorillaDesk

The simplicity of it. Didn't have as many bells and whistles, but was just what we needed.

David from Along Came A Spider Pest Control

Doesn’t work!

There are way too many steps Involved with this software. As an end user and a business owner this software is way to frustrating to figure out, the customer support is not open after 5pm, which doesn’t work on the West coast. I have used two other software packages in the past that worked well and tried GorillaDesk because they are half the cost but it turns out to be twice the expense if it doesn’t work. I do NOT recommend this software. It’s very amateurish and has cost me ten times the amount of time trying to figure it out than if I simply did hard copies of everything.

Pros

Nothing about this software works, it’s very cheap. I do not recommend it.

Cons

Ease of use, Functionality, Price, customer service, too many steps. I paid in full for this software and after using it for 6 months it’s really just garbage. I was told there is no refund of unused months available. I do NOT recommend this software.

Jeff from Nukingstreet Pest & Wildlife Control LLC

Best option for pest control software

I do not feel like I am just a number. GD continues to grow and adds features to their product.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service their updates were actually useful.

Cons

Doesn’t have all the bells and whistles

Reasons for Choosing GorillaDesk

The sales were very pushy and their plans reminded me too much of PestPac.

Crystal from Critter Wranglers, LLC

Gorilla Desk is great!

Great! When we signed on, we knew that they were a new company and we would have the opportunity to help influence the development of the program features.

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to use. It has all the features we need for our technicians in one place. They are able to perform all of their daily functions from the app.

Cons

As the Office Manager, I wish it had more reporting functions and we could pick and choose what extra features we wanted, instead of upgrading completely to pro. But I would not sacrifice my techs ease of use and functionality for my reporting.

Reasons for Choosing GorillaDesk

The functionality for my techs. It is easy to use and has everything a route/sales tech would need in the field in one app! The price point also made it very desireable.

John from Green pest management

Pros

You can make changes and add things in field Text and email customers

Cons

I like talking to people when I have a problem

Price Made for pest control

Jason from Pest Commander Pest Control

It keeps getting better

GorillaDesk wasn't my first software, but it will be my last.

Pros

This software was hands down the best one when I started using it 5 years ago. Now...its even better. With constant upgrades, it continues to meet and exceed my expectations.

Cons

When making changes from the computer, it takes a bit for the app to update with those changes. Constant refreshing is needed.

Reasons for Choosing GorillaDesk

Overall ease of use, web based software. Allows me to access my business from any computer

Lee from Cheney Maintenance and Pest Control Inc.

Industry: Environmental Services

Best easy to use pest control software

Amazing. It truly changed my business when I went from pen and paper to Gorilladesk. My profits and productivity went way up.

Pros

Its ease of use and functionality. How streamlined it is

Reasons for Choosing GorillaDesk

The pricing and honestly the "look" of Gorilladesk. It looked less intimidating and had more features I was interested in. And I liked that they are in the same state as me (FL).

Travis from Control Pest Management

Love this software!

Gorilla desk helps keep me organized and in compliance with state requirements for reporting chemical usage.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and the price. There are other software options that are much more expensive and clunky!

Cons

I do not like that it doesn't feature integration with Sentricon.

Reasons for Choosing GorillaDesk

Gorilla desk is much more user friendly and cheaper. They also don't make you pay extra just to use their phone/tablet app!

NATHAN from Defender Pest Control

Industry: Environmental Services

Great for Businesses just starting out

Overall it is great and has saved us money. We haven't had any issues with it.

Pros

I love how simple it is, it does everything I need. I like that I don't need a separate app to add new customers.

Cons

I would like to be able to mass text or mass email our customers.

Christi from On A Mission Pest Solutions

Meets all of the greatest software needs of our company and super easy to learn

Before using Gorilla Desk, I was using QuickBooks and Google calendar combined to handle our billing and scheduling. Now those two functions are combined in Gorilla Desk and the program actually makes BOTH easier! It also allowed a way for our technician to sign in and mark his own jobs complete and leave comments on customer accounts, which has been so helpful. The learning curve is quick and the customer service is on point. This software was an administrative godsend for us.

Pros

The quick learning curve, the ease of billing customers, and the super responsive customer service. We heard from others and experienced for ourselves that this software is extremely user-friendly. Our new technician had one 40-minute training session and was able to start using it the same day. And while it takes a bit of time to set up each individual customer profile, once it is complete, it is sooooo easy to do my billing! It allows you to set up an invoice template that you use every time and then can send or charge card on file with the click of a button. Billing used to take me about 30 minutes per day (using QuickBooks) and now takes about 3 minutes. Lastly, any time I've ever had a question about how to use an aspect of the software, the response from customer service has been super fast and friendly.

Cons

The look of the invoices. I previously used QuickBooks & Google calendar for billing & scheduling and while I find Gorilla Desk to be easier and more user-friendly on just about every level, the one thing that QuickBooks has over them (in my opinion) is the format and appearance of the invoices. The Gorilla Desk invoices are just not as clean and polished looking as I would like and they are not quite as easy to read. They did offer us the opportunity to upgrade the appearance of our invoices at one point, but it was going to cost extra money and I just didn't want to pay more on top of what we already pay for the software, which is more than QuickBooks. I kinda feel like great-looking invoices should just be part of the deal. But given that the other features of the program have been so much better than anything we've had previously, I was willing to make the trade off for slightly less appealing invoices.

Chris from Owl Pest Control Ltd.

Industry: Environmental Services

The best developed software currently available (2017) for businesses 1-10 employees.

Efficiency - time saving. Cut down paperwork and emailing tremendously Improvement of company's image Happier staff and management More quotes / business leads / recommendations

Pros

In operation for 20 years with over 800 contract sites, scheduling work and Reporting had become a nightmare. I looked for Field software at tradeshows and online for years and never found one that was 1) easy to use and 2) that would do (and only do) all the operations involved in a pest control intervention. I tried out nearly 20 systems and GD stood out. Very few menus/tabs, yet everything is there: quotes, invoices, scheduling, drag and drop jobs, location map for Techs and Customers, Customised Service Reports with photographs, signature on mobile phones, Service History, Template emails, mobile app, etc. Menus: so intuitive and simple to use that one can go learn everything in a few hours without any need to contact support. GD developers managed to make something complex work simply, which most other programmers fail to do. Some of us don't even like using computers or do not have time to train staff, and for that reason every effort should be made to simplify the functionality of a software. GD owners run a pest business, and for that reason they understood what the software should do and how it should look. I used to work 50-60 hours a week and since we started to use GD in July I am now down to around 40 hours. Our staff in the office and on the road also love using GD, and customers are very impressed with the reporting. So well done the GD team and many many thanks for the impact you have on our day to day lives!

Cons

1) Text service (for appointment reminder to customers) is not available in Europe yet. 2) Generic template emails could offer more fields to choose from (e.g. site address, etc.) 3) Time-off blocks could be better (colours, editable etc.) 4) You cannot check Service History (past reports) from the mobile app But what can I say... these are details in the overall picture: this software simply goes beyond any expectations a pest control operator may have.

Response from GorillaDesk

Replied September 2017

We appreciate your feedback Chris!

Kenneth from ARMS Pest Management

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE GorillaDesk

Pros

-Easy to use and teach to use -Customer Support is Awesome! Easy to message them through the system or email them. -Constant updating and adding many new functions and options at customers request -Mobil app is easy to use and lessons the chances of information getting lost between tech and office. -Mobile documents, less chances of missing paperwork from field -Texting and emailing appointment notifications with clients, our clients love this even the older ones. We thought a lot of our clients would not like this function, but they love it and they love the fact that they can message us through the system and they do not have to call us on the phone -Online storage of Credit Cards and the option for Clients to pay their bill with the Online Bill Pay option

Cons

-Would like an option to email directly from GD and have the email stored in the system notes -Would like top notes for each location under a client, at this time there is one main top note and it shows up on all locations under a client. -Would like to lock appointment slots and have National Holidays show up on the Calendar -Able to make adjustments to Time Off vs. deleting and reentering it. -Client No Show Button (like the Reschedule) , we like to keep track of this.

Nathan from Green and Clean Pest Elimination

Industry: Chemicals

Hands down the best program Ive used.

Quick Payments* Easy to us software* Great customer Service* Very personable and professional* Faster routing/ Job tracking* Not to often when a company brags about how simple and user friendly their program is are they telling the truth and not misleading their services. With GorillaDesk in just a few days of the Free Trial. I knew this was the future to my business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] truly has nailed this one right on the head. His staff is absolutely a blessing and so informed on the product. Keep up the great work and I look forward to growing with you guys.

Pros

Very reasonable on the operating price, the functionality of this program is so simple. I could teach my 15 year old son to operate a business using this! GorillaDesk simply makes life easy and stress free running a business. No more chasing paperwork and customers via mail. The simple email and or text reminders and payment options is wonderful. Used to take me 2-4 weeks to get paid for my out of town accounts and recently im seeing payments the same day! As a small business this is huge! I can go on and on all day about the things I like, all I have to say is Real Green systems, Pest pac and the others I have used. I will never go back. This is the cats meow!!!! Great job GorillaDesk..... Oh did I mention the FAST response from customer service, I pocket dialed Gorilla desk and wouldn't you know it, they called me back just to see if there was something I needed because they seen I had to try call... If that isn't A+ service! THANK YOU!!!!

Cons

Im yet to find anything. Gorilla Desk Simply makes life easy.

Reasons for Choosing GorillaDesk

The Free-trial made it easy to compare and the positive reviews as well as my friend informing me that this system was the cats Ass! Ooops, can I use that phrase here?

Shawn from Delta Pest Solutions

Great product

Great! Makes things easier and faster

Pros

Ease of use, customer service, frequent updates and improvements

Cons

Does not provide adequate reminders on late clients

Reasons for Choosing GorillaDesk

Better price, better products, better culture

Brad from Advanced Pest

Life is easier with Gorilla Desk

My customers are extremely happy with the invoice, online pay capability and reporting, when they are happy, so are we

Pros

The simplicity of this software make it very user friendly, the GD team are always a phone call away if a problem occurs or you just simply have a question. GD seems to always be open to suggestion and welcome the users feed back. It is also highly customizable for each companies needs.

Cons

We have been a user for a few years now. When we first started, the training on how to use GD was limited, even though recently, that has greatly improved, there are still alot of features we don't know how to incorporate into our daily use, I feel at times we are underutilizing some features of GD simply because we don't know how, nor have we been properly educated on getting the full potential GD has to offer.

Reasons for Choosing GorillaDesk

Simplicity and customer support from GD

Trudy from KC Pest Control

Best Pest Control Software on the market

I have only had 1 problem in the last 4 years. The company was having a server problem. Let them know and they changed me to a new server. Took care of fast and professionally.

Pros

Easy of use in the field. App based or computer based. Love the reports. Upgrades are automatic, we do not pay extra to get new version of software. They store all the data on there server space. Cloud based easy to access information, documents and reports. Always asking you how they can make software better- what features you would like to have added. A few months later you get an update and your feature has been added, for free.

Cons

Some features are only available on the desktop. you have to pay for the pro version to get all of the features.

Reasons for Choosing GorillaDesk

My husband and I had previously owned another pest control company and he has 40 years of experience in the business with various companies. We knew what we wanted and what we didn't. Then we searched for a software that would meet our needs and give us what we wanted. GorillaDesk was that software. We have never requested our discussion.

Ryan from Space Invaders Trapping and Exclusion

Industry: Facilities Services

best software I could find for wildlife control

Calendar, customer CRM and invoicing.

Pros

Works on multiple devices, excellent calendar and scheduling. My favorite thing over the last two years has been the customer service. I understand the company has grown, but it used to be that the owner would answer my call with my first name, Ive bragged about it others. Now its a receptionist, but still great service.

Cons

Need work orders! I have requested this several times over the last 12 months or so. I make a dummy invoice on visits for my weekly customers, then add the info from those invoices to a "master invoice". This is a waste of time. I want a work order for each calendar event, then it adds to automatically to a billable invoice. I would also like an option to see emails that have been sent out, this effects multiple situations, ie. 1. customer claims email was never recieved (They get caught in filters alot), 2. I used to tell customers information or ask questions by email but when they respond, I only see what they write back, not my original text; so I always send info/questions from my email program instead.

Heather from Consumer Services

Easy to use computer program

Keeping trackof all ongoing work is a breeze with this program. Keeps record of past years.

Pros

How easy it is to learn how to use. The billing will keep track of how many days a invoice has been billed I like the auto generated email for billing overdue invoices. Customer service is always willing and able to help.

Cons

the only thing I have had trouble with is when a job is marked complete, you are unable to go back and add to the invoicing. We have accidently pushed the complete button and been unable to undo this.

Reasons for Choosing GorillaDesk

easy to figure out and flexible to our job

Serge from Strategic Termite & Pest Control, LLC

It's easily the single most important investment I made in my new small business!

Again, too many to list but I would say that primarily, it put me in the same league as the big boys from day one as far as from a total professional standpoint. Also it allows a small business like mine to do the work of an office staff automatically and efficiantly.

Pros

Wow, where do I start? Fast and friendly customer support for starters. Value for the money. They keep adding new features which make an owner operator like me, appear to the customer, as sophisticated as the bigger companies! There's a ton more I can list but suffice it to say, I recommend this to anyone I know who has not only a pest control business, but any business with recurring customers. Keep up the excellent work GorillaDesk! I look forward to growing with you!

Cons

Are you kidding? I Love GorillaDesk!!! I literally cannot find one thing I don't like about it. If I had to nit pick, I would say that I'd love to see a weather widget incorporated on the calendar. But again that's not even a complaint.

Mike from Evergreen Environmental Services

One of the best business decisions I've ever made!

I own a small pest control company and switched to this platform from a quickbooks/google calendar set up. Before I signed up I tried their 30 day trial, and the customer support was nothing short of AMAZING! They answered all of my questions over several phone calls. Transitioning my company was easy, and they offered to handle setting up my account on their end. The layout and add-ons offered take care of everything I struggled with on my old set-up. The major selling point for me is the route optimization feature. With a few clicks, I can optimize my route for the month to run in the most efficient way possible. The companion app for phones/tablets is set up fantastically for a field tech. Gives you access to everything you'd need while on the road. They recently added to sync your schedule with Google Calendars as well, which is quite useful. Anytime I've had a problem or question, support has gotten back to me very quickly with an answer/resolution. I can't say enough how friendly and helpful everyone I've talked to has been. I actually started with the Pro plan to try things out, and intended on dropping to the basic plan once I got everything set up. I decided that the benefits that you receive with the Pro plan more than compensate for the slight cost increase, and it's definitely worth keeping long-term. My only regret is that I didn't pull the trigger and set this up sooner.

Pros

Route optimization, automatic e-mails.

Cons

I would like to see a feature on the mobile app that lets you add materials while in the field; also integration with your contact list would be nice.

Response from GorillaDesk

Replied May 2017

To clarify Mike's Con You can add materials to jobs on the mobile app. What he is referring to is you must at this time add your starting materials to the desktop version and then you'll have them for use in the mobile app.

Brent from Spectrum Pest Control Eco-Tech LLC

I am a very demanding client. I have been paperless since 1998! Gorilla Desk is almost perfect!

Streamlined my scheduling, work order and invoicing all into one package. Saving hours per week in otherwise redundant actions. Much better communications with my clients. Giving me better retention as well as recovering more past clients.

Pros

What I like most is the over all flow of the user interface. Especially in the mobile app. It is easy to navigate the service information. Sync's well with Google . Is good in both Android and iOS. The desktop ie browser is more powerful. Most of it's user interface is easy to navigate.

Cons

Cons: Hmm, I really don't want this to come across as if I am not satisfied with GD over all. Because I am. The biggest issues are two. First, the mobile app cannot do as much as it should. It is adapting quickly. I am just impatient. The other is, no ability to fully work offline. There is some offline editing . Just some cannot be accessed without an internet connection. Being a mostly mobile product, means dead spots of coverage are common. Make the mobile app as powerful as the browser app? You will have a runaway hit. Give 100% offline access? Perfection. Even with these minor deficiencies? I cannot imagine life without Gorilla Desk. I highly recommend for the solo operator like myself to the regional multi branch.

Dane from Bug Wranglers

The best Pest Control Software for a Solo Operator

GorillaDesk has been my one stop shop for my pest control business software. Scheduling, billing, email, and texting of my customers has been easy and cost effective.

Pros

Cons

Still growing and developing. Not fully fleshed out like some of the other software options. I can't easily set a separate initial price with a regular price for my services. Training is ok, but not as robust as I would like.

Michael from Midwest Pest Solutions

After trying 4 other apps, this one was perfect for us without any changes!

Pros

I signed up for the trial period, but my business partner had already purchased it so I didn't need the trial. We are currently using it and it is so perfect for us, we've tried four other apps that promised customization and it would work for us, none did. GorillaDesk is perfect and we don't need to change anything about it, it literally saves us 10 to 20 hours a week and keeps us both in constant contact about jobs and their status, not to mention planning upcoming weeks work by just checking the app and easily contacting customers straight from the app without shuffling through papers or texting back and forth with my business partner, just a quick tap in the customer info and you are talking to them or sent them a message, once you get a reply it's one tap and anybody else in your company knows if the job is confirmed to go, rescheduled, or still unconfirmed to go. Plus with a quick note they know why without having to call or text you to find out why. We spend a bunch of time texting/calling if a job is done or not, but now we look and know if it is or not, THIS SAVES ME SO MUCH TIME AND REDUCES STRESS, Thank you for inventing this!

Cons

The only downfall is the time entering all customer info, but that is not their fault, yes you could import info, but this way you custom enter the info in the notes for each individual customer so you don't forget the details and personalize each customer, so worth it!

AnnMarie from Grace Pest Solutions

Love my Gorilla!

We love Gorilla Desk! We also use the mobile option which reduces the need for paperwork at the end of the day. The mobile option is also great for looking up absolutely anything that we need to complete a job without having to call back to the office and ask a question like " Is there an outstanding balance?" or the chemicals that were used on a job previously.

Pros

Intuitive! It just makes sense. You could be up and going with this software without any support- although their support team is awesome! You can call any time during business hours and have your questions answered at no cost! Gorilla Desk support team really care about the success of your business!

Cons

There is no way to track when an invoice has been sent out. It would be so helpful to be able to see when I last sent our customer a bill. You can write the date in the notes but there is no way to pull it up in a report. I wish that it recorded the date as you print the invoice so you could easily look back and avoid sending out another invoice or statement too soon.

James from Termite Technology & Pest Control

HAVING GORILLADESK SERVICE HAS SAVED MY COMPANY.

Pros

My scheduling, renewals, and sales have a combined growth of 40% with the utilization of the Gorilladesk Software! My appointments are met on exact calender dates, which maximize my revenue. My people spend more time with boots on the ground, as compared to hours in the file cabinet looking for renewals, or contract updates. Any person with very basic knowledge, can operate this product efficiently and effectively!

Cons

The only one problem that I have encountered, has been the condition where weather, or telecommunications failure has not allowed me to contact the main software server directly. Gorilladesk staff assisted us in getting out data for the daily routes produced, and the problem resolved itself within 1-2 hours. NO FAULT OF THE GORILLADESK PRODUCT....

Dale from Jones Pest

Industry: Biotechnology

Superb software

Pros

This software has helped my business with seamless integration and service route scheduling. It’s ease-of-use andProfessional looking invoices along with the iPhone software app really help make my life easier.

Cons

I wish there was a mail merge feature that worked with Microsoft Word

Eddie from Hero pest solutions

Great software

Have tried different scheduling software and this is by far the best. It’s built-in to grow with you as your company grows, it’s affordable, it’s easy to edit services and prices, it’s cloud based, the mobile app is amazing and easy, supports credit card payments, and easily integrates with Quickbooks

Pros

Love the customer service. They are very responsive. Also love they are constantly updating the program based on customer feedback.

Cons

Nothing to complain about. Every issue I have they quickly correct.

Timothy from Xtreme Xterminating

Amazing Service

Beginning with no more expense buying expensive NCR forms. It is all on my documents. It has saved me thousands in printing expenses alone. I am beyond estatic with this program and company. Outstanding leadership and support. This program also makes interacting with your customers just top notch. Almost 100% of my customers love the email and text notifications and being able to pay online right there in the email that is sent. It also helps with collections. Once again, what are you waiting for get started today.

Pros

This has got to be one of the most amazing programs that I have come along. I was using a computer based program that crashed on me when a friend led me to Gorilla Desk. The customer support is noting short of Outstanding. They are there by your side step by step as you begin your journey. It has made running my company so much better. I can now run it from the field instead of sitting behind a desk. You will never be disappointed with this program or company. I now have all my forms on this site and it makes interaction with my customers, especially new ones, so much better. I can not stop singing the praises of Tim and the rest of the crew. What are you waiting for get started.

Cons

When you put timeoff in the system, you can not edit that entry. You have delete it and start all over. That is a very small problem that I feel very strong will be fixed. They jump on it real quick to get it fixed.

Matthew from Safeyard Mosquito Services

Great Service

Pros

This program is best for companies that aren't that big like Orkin or Terminix. The program is well suited for newer companies looking to run from one to 15 employees and the routing options and software for using your phone in the field makes leaving a paper service slip a thing of the past.

Cons

Glitchs like all software, but the team will work with you on any problem til they are resolved. No phone interaction between the company and the customer. Email is great, but when you need something resolved, its usually when you are in the field and away from the computer, a phone conversation is always the best way to explain the problems that you are having.

Easiest and most user friendly pest control software I have used.

It has made growth in the pest control easier. Day to day task are easier as well.

Pros

I like that GorrillaDesk is easy to use and easy to learn for new technicians. It seems that customer support is always fast to speak with you. I use the chat feature the most. They have a facebook forum to give feedback and to also learn from other users.

Cons

There are a few things in the features I would like to see. Like a time stamp of the last person that may have moved or altered a schedule. Or technicians being able to see some of the other technicians schedules but not all. (Currently it all or none). On the map the pings location it would be nice to be able to just select individual techs instead of have everyone listed all the time. Last would be under reports being able to drill down and search further on most of the reports.

Jeff from Mosquito Toronto

Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent software for pest control business management - highly recommended!

Pros

Gorilla Desk has a clean, simple interface that makes it very easy to use, but it has all the features needed to run a pest control business effectively. I evaluated many software options and actually started with another company. After a month or so of complicated training and quirky processes for simple daily tasks in the other system, I decided to shift to Gorilla Desk. I am very glad I did! Here is what I like the most: -simple, clean interface.... so easy to use and train others to use in a matter of minutes -regular processes are quick and easy - adding customers, jobs, invoicing, ect -excellent mobile app makes service delivery fun for the technicians -software is continually being updated with great new features added -great support

Cons

-no negative to share. I am confident any small problems I have for my unique needs will be resolved in future updates

Adam from In Control Pest Solutions

Super user friendly. Gone paperless ever since we switched over to GorillaDesk.

Pros

Mobile friendly! I have used other software in the past and always needed somebody in the office offering support. I can literally do everything from my phone. As a technician in the field, GorillaDesk gives our customers a professional experience from start to finish. I have been using this software for over three years and I can honestly It's user friendly once you get familiar with it. The only thing I feel would be helpful is video tutorials, which from my understanding GorillaDesk is in the process of making videos and offering this type of support.

Pete from Dyno Pest Service

Great Service App!

For years a looked for a software / app that w as simple to use. My industry had only 3 software companies that specialized in my trade. They all had the same problems; all were too complexe, large learning curve, and too difficult to navigate. After trials and interviews they all sucked. For instances - in 2014 you could only open a companies program on a windows computer (not a Mac) and only on Internet Explorer (not Chrome).......crazy! Finally! I found Gorilla Desk, the software is light, it's simple, and easy to navigate. For new company start ups or not so tech savvy individuals, Gorilla Desks setup process was sooo easy! My techs had a easy time understanding the system. I can pull a clients history, schedule anywhere. It's great for a one man company who is always on the go.

Pros

Easy client setup - easy to navigate - accessible customer history - easy to automate your business - Company always Upgrades

Response from GorillaDesk

Replied April 2017

We appreciate you Pete!

talisha from maricopa bug busters

using Gorilla desk has been very easy and customer service is top notch!

keeping customers information safe and secure and being able to send invoices through email.

Pros

I like that its easy to use. user friendly, I can easily see the schedule from wherever I am. I can schedule, invoice, and get paid faster. it is everything I need to manage our business. It is easy to learn, this software helps me manage my customers, and schedule my one-time or recurring job orders. I can create beautiful invoices/estimates for our customers.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to take or be reminded of the non recurring customers. they take a lot of scheduling space.

Dan from Nature's Balance Pest Control

Very pleased with the platform overall, but still looking for new features to improve functionality,

Great visibility into our business, customer segmentation, revenue patterns, etc. Accessible by all team members with custom filters to protect sensitive information.

Pros

1) Mobile functionality 2) Easy to learn 3) Dependable - very little down time 4) Responsive support

Cons

1)Not able to move entire days schedules at once i.e. "rainouts" 2)Not able to easily get daily revenue totals for techs that are paid on production. Must total manually. 3)Not able to have multiple appointment reminder in "manual mode" 4) Need more training videos or how to's so that we can maximize the value of the software

Matthew from Zeroach Pest & Termite

Easy and Simple

I learned to appreciate Gorilla Desk after I moved to Pestroutes. Big mistake. Gorilla desk is a pretty fantastic software for a small operation. I think that scheduling could be better but a lot could have changed in the 1.5 years since I left them. I have an acquaintance that runs a great pest operation with a few employees in my town using Gorilla Desk and he still loves it. I may wind up moving back to it this year.

Pros

The mobile app and I think that scheduling was pretty good.

Cons

At the time that I was using Gorilla Desk, there wasn't as much info readily available for learning to effectively use its features. I believe that has changed quite a lot. I also really wish that they had a job pool. I think that they should implement a customer portal and make scheduling a little smoother.

Jerika from Zuckerman's Pest Management

10 out of 10 hands down

Again, this is just one of the easiest software's to adapt to and we love it. We are solving many issues we had with our previous crm, it was a nightmare

Pros

Ease of use, simplicity, yet full of data. It is one of the easiest things to learn to use, train others to use, and very client-friendly.

Cons

I would say I am looking for an advanced feature one day in the future that will allow clients to reschedule their own appts to a time block that is available - but based on location.

Tyler from First Inspection Services

Best software for Pest control

Pros

What I like most about this product is that it's very easy to use and is compatible with Apple and android. It also makes it easier to keep track of my clients and finances.

Cons

There's not very many badd things about the software other than every it requires internet or 4G in order to fill out the invoice. I also wish that they would add a feature to the invoice that would show how the customer how they paid for their service whether be cash, check or credit card other than just showing that it was paid with a 0 balance.

Zach from East Coast Sprayers

Gorilla Desk is by far the best CRM software that I have used

The other thing I love about Gorilla Desk is their customer service. They are easy to get on the phone or through the support chat on their website and have been extremely helpful and responsive to any questions I have. The last CRM I used I could never get anyone on the phone to help me if I had any questions. But Gorilla Desk always has someone available to help me and they go the extra mile for their customers. I can't recommend this software enough.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use and intuitive. It has a TON of helpful features and best of all our customers really enjoy how easy it is to pay through Gorilla Desk as well as receive notifications about their scheduled service. Everything is well organized and make sense and the other amazing feature is the huge variety of various reports you can generate through it. This software is a must have for small business owners in any sort of service industry. It blows any other CRMs/scheduling software out of the water!

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found anything that I don't like yet. The only thing I can think of is to possibly have a way to distinguish between estimates and jobs on the technicians schedule, like maybe with a different colored border or something for an estimate, but that's really it.

Amber from Landon's Pest Control

We can fit most of our needs into one software.

Pros

Easy to use, lots of features and capabilities. gReat customer service. Once set up, it pretty much does the work for you. I am able to spend more time on other aspects of our business. The owner is very hands on and genuinly wants all of his customers to succeed and will go above and beyond to help. Greatest software we have used. One of the best decisions we have made for our business!

Cons

I really do not have any cons. They are always listening to customer feedback and catering to our needs.

Hugh from Carolina pest pro

Game changing software

Pros

It totally did exactly what I needed done. I needed a way to schedule work efficiently and cheaply.

Cons

Would like to schedule things by an area. Not just from start to stop

Dan from Dan's Pest Control

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Gorilla Desk has saved me from my antiquated way of invoicing. So many benefits!

Benefits from this product include better record keeping, scheduling, forecasting, routing, invoicing, billing and more! There are features I haven't even used yet and every day I'm glad to have Gorilla Desk as a tool to make my company better and more efficient!

Pros

The ease of use and immediacy of every feature. Billing is a breeze now. Record keeping is right on track. Gorilla Desk will give you more professional forms and allows you to give your clients more detailed information. Plus, there are statistics and forecasting that are automatically part of the program. It is set up to get you started very easily and my transition from the old school way to the Gorilla Desk way was fun seeing the improvements right away. This made my life so much easier, I now can spend more time with my family and less time doing frustrating paperwork.

Kevin from KC Pest Control, LLC

Reports, Invoices, and Billing at a Glance

It makes my life owning a company very easy. I can log all of my customers, track employees and sales. All my reports are just a click away. I can even see what projected company sales are as well as take credit card payments with ease.

Pros

Easy to use even for thoses that are not very computer friendly. Can add the items that you need, always expanding their content, upgrades are automatic at no additional cost

Cons

Would like the bar scanner function to be included in the basic rate as we Beta tested this for the company but can no longer access.

February 2016

Josh from National Exterminators Inc.

February 2016

GorillaDesk is the long-awaited answer we've been looking for.

Having been raised in a pest control family and currently a third-generation owner, I'm rather certain that I first discovered the proper use of profanity in the early 80s as my dad loaded his pest control software from 8 inch floppy disks inserted into a computer the size of a washing machine and tried to get it to do what he wanted it to do. While technology has certainly progressed since those days, I can't say that pest control software has kept up with the pace. That is, unitil I discovered GorillaDesk. If you need a solution for your pest control business, do what I did and give the free trial a shot. You will quickly see how user-friendly, powerful, efficient, and downright essential this software is. GorillaDesk customer support is absolutely superb. As I reached out to GorillaDesk while setting everything up, I was surprised as I encountered passion, excitement, and a sincere desire to receive feedback to better serve customers through the offering new features and updates. This in turn offers users continued improvement in multiple realms including operations, marketing, scheduling, increased revenue, promoting and tracking sales, materials management, ease of exporting data and reports, communication with customers, and much more. Anyone who has ever looked at virtually the same interface year after year will definitely understand how important and exciting this was for me. So, if you've searched and searched, heard sales pitch after sales pitch, and taught your kids a few new words along the road to finding a better pest control software mousetrap, then make the jump to GorillaDesk. www.getnational.com

Response from GorillaDesk

Replied February 2016

Thanks Josh, we're humbled by your review and look forward to a long-lasting relationship. - Chris Founder @ GorillaDesk

Mark from Wayfare Pest Solutions

G. Desk has consistently outperformed any other software we have tried

G Desk comprises are scheduling, records, some book keeping, product planning, reports, & we are not even currently using 100% of it's options.

Pros

G Desk innovates constantly, & has added numerous features since we began using it. They have an internal system that "polls" users for desired new content, & an impressive turn around in making those changes happen.

Cons

My least favorite thing is connectivity in remote regions. However, they have an offline mode now, so that has largely been mitigated.

Sarah from Ruffled Feathers Bird Control

We have been enjoying GorillaDesk and found it easy to set up and learn.

Reduced cost compared to our previous software. Much easier to reach support and get help if needed, don't have to be transferred or called back by 6 different people to get assistance. Friendly and helpful community of users. Don't feel trapped by contracts/fees. Easy to use, saves time with invoicing and collecting payment information.

Pros

Ease of use, constant updates and added features based on user feedback, easy to get help from the support team or community of users, no crazy contracts or cancellation fees

Cons

Wish there was an easy way to save custom reports so they can be pulled up quickly as needed, would like more ways to customize the look of invoices, estimates, etc myself

Ohavia from GHS

Far sighted - Best at seeing the whole picture

Pros

The map, everything on one page, ease of changing routes. great customer service, account credits!!! no one else does it right!...Well almost right..should not count as credits and should not be taxed :)

Cons

You need CRM!! A way to move multiple people on the calendar. Need to automatically pull the tax bracket from the address. Need Have two people with same address. More triggers. ie. if tech selects on my way then customer can get an email

Linda from Mosquito Plus LLC dba Mosquito-MD

We have been using GorillaDesk for a few years. It's easy, functional and the support team rock.

Peace of mind

Pros

The scheduling the ability to personalize each job type, the cost and the features it affords a small business. It makes our workflow much easier and I appreciate knowing where all the technicians are at all times. Really appreciate the response time of the response team.

Cons

I really can't decide what I least like about the software, I guess it would be pricing everytime you add a user or a schedule it's an additional cost.

James from Underwood pest control

Best investment

My experience has been great I purchased this when I first started my business and it’s been my best investment

Pros

What I like most is that it’s very easy and if I have any questions support is quick to get back to me

Cons

Honestly there is nothing I don’t like about it so far

The price was very fair