• Pros

• "I like that the software is web based, the customer support group is fabulous, and it is very easy to use"

• "Easy to use, web based. The tech support is extremely responsive. The PO and change order systems work great."

• "The product is perfectly designed for the service industry. It's a very easy to use tool with a very comprehensive feature set that makes running my business a breeze."

• Cons

• "Imputing receipts and job costs. I am getting better at the process but I wish there were an easier way."

• "1.) Software glitches that affect our Knowify reporting 2.) getting a better grasp of templates (maybe a user issue) "

• "The guys have problems all the time with the clocking in. The app. Is very slow most of the times and sometimes they can't clock in at all. If this can be improved it would be great."

Browse Knowify for Field Services Reviews

Tonya from Schulte and Schulte

Absolutely the best job costing app for subcontractors and trades that integrates with QuickBooks.

We love sharing this software and its great features with our construction clients. To my mind there is no better job costing app on the market today for subcontractors and tradesmen in commercial construction.

Pros

The 2-way sync with QuickBooks; the ability to create AIA style billings directly out of the program (no duplicate entering); the integrations with great apps like ClockShark and Tsheets; the great dashboard on which you can monitor the profitability of each current job; the ease with which you can budget and bid from within the software; the wealth of available reports; and so much more.

Cons

Some improvements could be made to the service ticket side of the program to make it more comprehensive; if a PO is fulfilled in QuickBooks there is no way to match it in Knowify, so it has to be closed out manually on the Knowify side.

Tierney from New Town Painters

As a Quickbooks desktop Beta customer, we are still ironing out some sync troubles.

The online-ability is great for the boss in the field, but with QBD we have had to establish work arounds.

Pros

Knowify has many modules that are useful, however they do not all work with QBD quite yet. Once they can get the sync figured out it will be a one-stop-shop for estimating, time-tracking, invoicing, scheduling. We do not use the Plan and Track feature, but I can see how that could be VERY helpful. Emailing customers is very easy. Purchase orders are EASY to send. Getting customer signatures is EASY.

Cons

1) The billing module is very detailed, so it takes a long time to enter bills. There should be a shortcut around entering an "Item" that allows choosing an expense account. And maybe allocate to the job not based on an item in contract. Also Autofill feature? Or a Copy previous bill? 2) Default accounts are confusing. For a long time they did not save after I entered them. And many of them do not allow us to choose a COGS type account. 3)Time tracker does not sync at all. 4) Sub customer doesn't autofill address of top customer. 5)Estimate/Invoice template formats are not editable - I want to adjust which fields and where they go on the document. 6)Can't do a $0 estimate -sometimes a customer wants to choose from options. 7) Class info did not sync 8) In Plan and Track the work order should autofill item description from the contract 9) t would be great if Comments were visible in Time entries Instead of having to click on them to see.

July 2016

Michael from Parkway Business Solutions

July 2016

This is how it should be and it's only getting better

Knowify is singularly impressive in it's ability to speak to both the complex and real time needs of contractors while satisfying the employee, office staff, and the accountant's requirements. Our office has tried repeatedly to classify this program, as estimation, project management, AR, job costing, etc. when speaking with clients, and ultimately with each new client we find it is more than that, it is simply the right answer for the right problem for contractors. Combine Knowify's ever growing list of built in (and truly astonishing) benefits, with a staff who are willing to take our's, and I'm sure many, users suggestions for improved useage and the result is a company you want to see leading the market.

Pros

By far the best feature of Knowify is that, with a seemingly simple but comprehensive interface, the program is intuitively generating more beneficial outputs, then we could first imagine.

Cons

At first blush the interface seems very directed in how one should use it, but we began, after working with the demo, to find it slightly obtuse when faced with little ideosyncrasies common to many contractors. So far the team at Knowify has not disappointed in aiding us with these minor hiccups, which tended to be a lack of understanding on our end about certain settings, and not the program itself.

John from Oceans Elite Construction

Great Program

I finally feel organized in my business.

Pros

This software makes it very simple to make change orders, simple invoicing, and great documentation.

Cons

Some times the address look up system does not work. The phone log in app tends to lag or not work at times. I wish I could add lines in-between existing lines on the break down or bill of materials. This would be for grouping reasons. To make is easier to understand.

Reasons for Choosing Knowify for Field Services

It was highly recommended by a friend.

Elizabeth from Independence Renewable Energy

Concerns with Knowify

Knowify allows me to better track materials and labor. Overall, it's alright as a support tool but I feel it still has a long way to go. Knowify Support basically refers to the user manual for any questions - may as well start there before contacting them.

Pros

Allows me to have a front-end to Quickbooks and provides for a little better job tracking. We previously tracked jobs manually. Knowify also has some helpful reports.

Cons

When you first start using Knowify, it is not user friendly. There are many "quirks" in the system. We have submitted requested all through 2018 for some of these to be addressed. Our company cannot be the only user experiencing some of these issues. Using Knowify has helped but is still lacking for my purposes. Examples: adding another default phase for Subcontractors - the entry of this data now is awful. Support has not be terrific. Job numbering - if jobs are initiated in Knowify or Quickbookos, if the are communicating properly, the LAST number issued should automatically populate. This does not happen, even though Support says to mark it in preferences - it is flagged.

Kristin from Serett Metalworks

Industry: Architecture & Planning

I really like the software. It has made our invoicing system so much easier and job costing.

I have recommended it. Better organization of invoice tracking and employee productivity.

Pros

I LOVE the invoicing system and contracts and having it sync with emails its great! Also the employees ability to check into a specific job. There is a lot to like. Also your customer service is great.

Cons

The CHECK/IN -OUT view vrs REVIEW time screen for clocking hours. I would prefer it these two features were combined with a running clock on clock/in out view. Im really working on my employees attendance record and lateness so when reviewing hours for payroll purposes it becomes redundant when I have to individually "fix" their clock in times. It's clunky and a little redundant. We also had problems with the old app but the new one seems to be working better as well as learning to use the job board more effectively. Also a way to change the job they are working on from the clock in/out view. I personally like this view the best not so crazy about review time.

David from Coons Construction Inc

Game Changer for my company

Te main problem that I solved was time, now I have the bidding and invoicing in the same program.

Pros

I like the ease of use, bidding and invoicing functions most.

Reasons for Choosing Knowify for Field Services

Cost and ease of use.

Lorie from Lorie Galloway Companies,Inc.

Try to "live" in Knowify every day.Customer service is great!

1.) Ease of use 2.) Consistently upgrading features 3.) Basic reporting 4.) Priced competitively

Pros

1.) Great YouTube tutorials. 2.) Easy software to start incorporating into your business. 3.) Knowify adding new modules of function in all areas of use 4.) Proactive customer service that is knowledgeable 5.) Consistently asking clients what can be added, that would help their company 6.) Software reporting

Jacob from Coastal Insulation

New customer in the subcontractor trade

So far while still in trial I can not wait to show my boss this who has been relying on me to find a PM software for the company!

Pros

I really love how I can keep track of all my jobs from active to still in bid process. I can schedule guys to any job, do time sheets, and even a catalog to help us keep track of pricing and material pick ups! It topped the cherry for us when we discovered the app.. with many Spanish employees this is the first app Ive seen that can work in Spanish. And the punch in and clock out feature along with geo fencing is very nice.

Cons

I wish the specific labor rates could be involved in one of the lower plans instead of the highest plan, which is legit the only reason I have to use their highest plan.

Chris from Complex Security Solutions

Easy experience to ensure job costs are tracked correctly and accurately.

Pros

Purchase orders and bills. The synchronizing with Quickbooks works smoothly and saves on data entry as well.

Cons

The scheduling features seem to be a little clunky. Sometimes the scheduled time goes into effect right away and other times it doesn't seem to work correctly.

Joel from Oneway Renovation and Construction

Wanted to make this a priority for my business, but customer service is terrible.

A good idea of what I want. Otherwise, no benefit at all. This software, by itself, is a great concept, but the management team and the connectivity with my normal QB software is abhorrent.

Pros

Makes bids, change-orders, and scheduling easy. In theory - but not actuality - it should link with Quickbooks, which, if working, would be awesome.

Cons

Customer service doesn't take the time to determine what is wrong. There are several tiers of people who are trying to help, but they continue to give a quick reaction to solve the problem and don't really help. The program itself only links with Quickbooks occasionally. If you don't input information perfectly, it scrambles your numbers and can throw all of your books off. Getting access to human help is hard. The input work is way more work than the results.

Response from Knowify

Replied February 2018

Hello Joel, We are sorry to hear of your bad experience with our customer support. We at Knowify put an extremely high priority on all tickets and the majority of our customers will agree that this is one of the strongest parts of Knowify (as shown in many reviews on this page). Your specific case threw us a curveball, as you had deleted your access to Knowify on a Friday night. Our customer support team is made up of specially trained technicians based out of the US, so dealing with a non-standard issue in the after hours might take a bit longer, especially if we have to involve our tech team. Even still, we did have your account back up by 7am the following morning. Given that you like the product and the idea behind it, we hope you can work beyond this to try Knowify again in the future. ~The Knowify Team

Gavin from Castle Electric Inc.

Great for the sub-trades

Knowify entered our business at the right time and it has been reliable. We've had our challenges navigating the options to find the right tools to use in each scenario, but it's been well employed since. Custom reports, automated tools, and a mobile event calendar would help knowify replace a few other tools that we are using

Pros

Knowify excels in connecting the user with the client in terms of financials. Contracts are made easily and change order management is a breeze

Cons

There are some inconsitincies in the UI where depending on the billing style of a project, different form fields are presented for very similar tasks. When creating a project, it's very important to know what information will be available to share to the client before attributing time or materials to the project. The calendar doesn't bring much value to our business where scheduling can be down to the 15 minute interval and mobile use is necessary.

Ashley from Blackhawk Security, LLC

Industry: Security and Investigations

Good app, not for every type of company

Overall, definitely recommend if you're a basic contracting company. Does this software work? Yes. Is it for every type of professional service company? No.

Pros

The easy to navigate website and features, and the fact that they will try to accommodate your business needs within the app.

Cons

The support, even from the owner, can be condescending; customer service quality could be improved drastically. A lot of attention grabbing features get added to the site however, they do not appear to be thoroughly tested because they are always failing in some way. The communication between quickbooks and knowify could be improved as well as the zapier integration. The time tracking and break down of services and how you manage projects could also be improved drastically. For what we are paying I definitely expected more.

Sara from Shoemaker Masonry Construction, LLC

Knowify has drastically simplified the admin side of our business.

Job costing & tracking, easy AIA style billing / invoicing.

Pros

The biggest pro of this is the step-by-step process from bidding to proposal to billing. We are easily able to track and manage each step of the process, produce AIA style invoices efficiently and track all payments in one application. And a huge shout-out to customer support - anytime I have an issue, they respond and are able to help us out within an hour or two (even outside of business hours).

Cons

Every once in a while there will be a glitch, sending payments over to quickbooks an extra time (but this also could be our synching with banking...). Either way, it's an easy fix as long as you are also managing your books correctly.

Jenn from Custom Controls Group

I really like how responsive the Knowify team is to questions and support!

Keeping close tabs on project P&L's is great with Knowify. Project Managers/Admin can pull data at any time to keep up-to-date on project costs. We like being able to use AIA billing through Knowify. Finding one place to apply all job costs to a project is great!

Pros

We all like how we have been able to provide ideas/needs to Knowify and see them integrate many of those into their updates and new options.

Cons

There are still some functions that area holding us back in what we are able to do with Knowify, specifically billing. We have been told that they are working on those options, but the sooner those are added the better workflow we will have using their system.

Knowify has made the process of paying vendors and tracking jobs incredibly easy.

Quick billing, detailed job tracking, and flexibility.

Pros

It's easy to use. The layout of menus makes it incredibly easy to navigate. The importing into Quickbooks happens lightning fast. There's a myriad of ways to handle POs making billing incredibly convenient. And the reports are useful.

Cons

Searches can be difficult to return to. They lack pagination customization. Sometimes I'd like to see 100+ results per screen!

Jim from Safe Harbor Commercial Roofing, Inc.

Great program for managing my commercial roofing company

This software makes sure we are being profitable and shows us where we need to do better on different kinds of jobs.

Pros

This software tracks my employee time and job location. Great for seeing how long jobs are actually taking. The estimating portion is awesome once you have your pricing entered. Estimating templates make sure you don't forget parts or pieces to the estimate. Great customer service!

Cons

No cons as of yet. Been using this software for over a year.

Esther from Hypersign

Knowify is a great tool that has transformed our project management.

Pros

Knowify is intuitive, manages job costing well, and most importantly ties all aspects of a job together in one, easy to understand space.

Cons

By far the worst thing about Knowify is the reporting. Though there are numerous reports built in, they are not easily manipulated, and they filter data depending on how it is put into the software. This is especially true for invoicing, though it is mainly a project management software and not an accounting software

Doug from Bartley Builders Inc.

This software has been a huge time saver.

It has saved me hours of paper work when it comes time to invoicing. It is also great to know exactly how many man hours a project takes.

Pros

Once the estimate is approved the office work is over. All employees are able to track there time and materials directly to the job with no extra work involved when it is time to invoice.

Cons

My employees do like not being able to view all of there entered time for the last two weeks, but I believe this might not be the case with the last update.

Jolyn from Billy Richards Enterprises

Nothing else like it!

Easy paperless contracts and estimates.

Pros

It rolls almost everything into one system. I can easily keep track of my jobs, the progress of each one, and cost them to stay on budget. Knowify gives our business the power to stay paperless with e-sign contracts and proposals. Our customers absolutely love the ease of clicking a few buttons to accept a proposal and make payments. Before Knowify, my desk was a paper covered nightmare - now I am able to just keep it all right there in one place.

Cons

Some features are lacking. Sometimes we need to be able to provide a range price on an estimate, and Knowify does not have this feature. It can also be a little challenging/labor intensive to add hours if my employees don't want to use the app on their phone for automatic tracking.

TAMIKO from Meyerz Wirez Inc

Excellent customer service very easy to work with!

I really do like this software. It has all the features we need I just wish the time app worked better.

Pros

I like the job cost part of it and the Change Orders. How it gives the client an option to sign them and send them back.

Donna from Contemporary Painting LLC

Easily tracks jobs and costs associated with the jobs.

All documents and invoicing in one place. Interacts with QBO.

Pros

Interacts with QBO. Also like the reports available. Easy to navigate between open and outstanding jobs. Can attach documents all in one place.

Cons

Sometimes the feed between QBO and Knowify does not work. When this happens, I call support and they are able to fix it right away. They are very helpful.

Sean from TCA Electric

We've been using Knowify for a couple of years and continually met our needs.

Creating estimates and quotes, time tracking and sending invoices

Pros

Ease of use and it syncs with quickbooks, so no double entries when invoicing. They are continually looking for feedback as to which features they should add next.

Cons

I wish I could send statements from Knowify, but I'm sure they're working on adding that feature soon.

Keith from Smarthome Creative Ltd

Knowify has given us a solution to a problem no-one else could solve

It gives us a solution to a problem that EVERY contracting business must have but no accounts software seems to recognize it as a challenge.

Pros

It allows us to release invoices, in part, each month - something that should be so simple but no-one else seemed to have found a simple way to do it. Support, when needed has been excellent and very prompt.

Cons

I would like to have an easier way to visualize what has been billed and what is not billed - but the new dashboard goes some way towards that.

Keele from Paintech Ltd.

Love the Software ! Best one on the Market ! New App is Great !

Pros

Tech Support is Awesome. I get answers to my questions in a timely manner. Company is open to suggestions on how to improve the program . They will customize reports based on my needs . They are always enhancing the Software to a more user friendly feel.

Cons

I would like to see more detailed Youtube Videos regarding how to use the software based on the current version. I would like to see more pop up links in the software "Click here to learn more "

Nadia from Construction LCE Inc.

Everything in one place!

The customer service team has been great! They have answered all of my questions, were they able to accommodate all of my requests maybe not but in the end, nothing is 100% perfect but knowify comes pretty close. I would definitely recommend it.

Pros

I can manage my leads, my proposals, my projects costs, my time sheets and the easy sync to Quickbooks make our day to day activities much simpler. We tried a lot of apps and Knowify was the only one who offered to customize our proposal templates which helped us extremely since we live in Quebec and needed french communication to our customers.

Cons

I would love to be able to manage my leads like a CRM as this would avoid me to pay and have another CRM tool. I would also love to see the capability to sync calendars with Google calendar for scheduled jobs and hopefully for CRM activities :).

Tammy from Select Concrete Construction, LLC

Knowify has made our billing so much easier.

Knowing that all the calculations on my pay applications is correct is invaluable.

Pros

Cons

Retainage push at final billing should not be combined with current month retainage accrual. They should be separate.

Recommend Knowify

It has cut our administrative time in half.

Pros

Knowify is very user friendly and easy to use. It comes with AIA Billing at a very affordable price. It also syncs to our Quickbooks so there is no need for double entry.

Cons

I would like to see a more itemized schedule of values.

Max from Sun-Oak Construction

Great management software with excellent customer support

Pros

Customer support is second to none. Issues are usually responded to and dealt with, within the hour. Easy to navigate and intuitive.

Cons

Some small annoying glitches that pop up from time to time. Usually sorted out quickly and efficiently but annoying nonetheless.

Kelly from GDS Overhead Doors - The Garage Door Store - Barrie

Great for organizing our active work day

Benefit are ongoing as we realize the actual potential of and how powerful a tool it can be if utilized properly

Pros

Excellent communication tool, helps to see the job location and if any issues arise immediate results.

Cons

Some of the people trying to use the program mainly.

Sara from Garage Door Store

Knowify Review

After learning more about Knowify I can move easily between it's functions. It makes quoting simple and efficient.

Pros

I like that Knowify allows me to do everything from a lead to a bid to a contract.

Cons

Knowify can sometimes be finnicky with it's search engines.

Josh from TruBlue

Knowify is the best, easiest tool out there hands down. All in one!

Pros

Intuitive, robust, affordable, project management, time tracking, start to finish solution for running our service businesses.

Cons

It lacks full CRM functionality beyond the customer database. It has plugins for email marketing tools.

Ryan from Electrico, LLC

Love Knowify. It has completely transformed my business for the better.

Pros

There is a fast turnaround for new features. You don't have to wait a year. The mobile app is CONSTANTLY updated. Try browsing a platforms app version history instead of customer reviews. Customer service is excellent, and if a solution does not exist for your problem one is created.

Cons

The only thing lacking is built-in app notifications and calendar integration (coming soon).

Erin from Polson Painting

Best customer service and ability to customize

Pros

Ability to customize for our business, ease of use, customer reaction to the professional quotes and invoices, customer feedback is not only taken seriously but it is desired to provide the best product.

Wagner from Bridgeline General Construction

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

The only software for Subcontractors

Satisfied with where we are right now.

Pros

Great for companies that are between residential and commercial jobs

Cons

Needs to be a bit more flexible with customizability. Especially with Project calendars.

Josh from Top Dollar

Amazing. Couldn't be a better product for my needs and Terrin's support is unparalleled.

Save time

Pros

Cons

The mobile app is very limited in it's functionality for all users. It makes it difficult to do most of the things I'd like to do without being in front of my desktop.

Nate from Safe Harbor Commercial Roofing, Inc.

Knowify has helped us streamline our estimating process.

Pros

Ease of use - Knowify is very easy to use, once set up. Online signatures is a great feature, and makes securing signatures a breeze. Online billing Sync's with quickbooks

Cons

Editing times in the time tracker is difficult. It took some time for our employees to get used to using the time tracker and fixing their time was difficult.

Kathleen from Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Knowify is an easy to learn software system

Pros

I like the ease of creating proposals, I love the new home screen. Knowify's customer service is top notch.

Cons

I would like the ability to enter zero when an employee is out for the day. Would like the ability to print the original proposals and change orders together. Customers complain about the invoicing, it's confusing.

October 2014

Daniel from Mitokinin, LLC

October 2014

A Great Tool - Really helped us get organized

We started running our virtual biotech company on Knowify several months ago, and it's been enormously helpful. Since we have multiple labs (all over the place) doing work for us at any given point in time, and since many of our contracts specify that we cover various costs (like reagents, etc), giving our partners Knowify ID's has really helped us keep track of who is ordering what/when so that when the bills arrive we're never caught blindsided. I've also used it several times to reference contracts and old invoices - which is 100x better than rummaging through file cabinets. It would have been very painful for us to manage the growing complexity of our efforts with our old (manual filing + dropbox) ways, so Knowify is well worth the money for us. Admittedly we haven't had to use the invoicing / client management tools yet - but that's just the nature of our business - we won't have revenues for a few more years at least. Marc at Knowify was really helpful early on when I emailed him with a few questions, so 5 stars for service, too.

Response from Knowify

Replied October 2014

Thanks for your feedback Dan, we really appreciate the praise.

Jim from Safe Harbor Commercial Roofing, Inc.

Great program for my roofing company

Saves time in estimating and tracking the progress on projects and service.

Pros

This program makes it easy to track projects and the cost associated with those jobs. The added functionality of the estimating part saves us from making custom spreadsheets. The customer service is exceptional.

Derek from Digi-Key Electronics

New Building New Software

At my desktop it was great but going mobile I had to use the browser as the app didn't work for me.

Pros

Allowed us to track and manage everything on the larger project down to the penny.

Cons

My older phone didn't support the app for Knowify unfortunately.

Kathy from Southwest Earthwork LLC

Knowify has upped our job costing game dramatically

The entire team can access to review job costs and profitability

Pros

The thing we most like about Knowify is how simple and cost effective this addition to our QuickBooks software has been. We enter all our AR and AP transactions into Knowify and it syncs beautifully with QB. Absolutely love the built in AIA billing format and the ability to email out of the application. We also use the app in the field to capture and review employee time. It's very seamless.

Cons

The only thing I'd like is simple back button for the page you are on rather than having to start from the beginning.

Tim from Burkhead Electric

The only product out there to attempt to tackle the various types of jobs and billing in the trades.

Pros

The ability to create different contract styles, as well as T&M work is invaluable to a company that has many different customer types. Also, doing service work tickets and dispatching has become easier for the office staff. The time keeping per job has been much more accurate than our old paper system creating more billable hours instantly.

Cons

The app has been challenging for the field techs to use to add materials. We track inventory and have around 2800 different parts, it can be cumbersome to find the correct part to add to a ticket.

Deborah from Haddon Hill Group, Inc.

Superb customer service, versatile product

Knowify is great for producing Estimates, Bids, and Invoices on readable forms, with consistent T&C across all projects. Knowify is also great for tracking purchases and the use of materials on construction projects. As a consultant to a construction client, I found the software very easy to learn and use, with the best customer service I have ever experienced in software!

Pros

Easy to use once it is set up. Easy to learn, which is amazingly important! The dashboards are useful, navigation is reasonable. The customer service is absolutely superb! Quick response; helpful, clear answers to questions; quick turnaround for customization.

Cons

Currently the user cannot make any template changes to the base templates for invoices and other forms. All such changes must go through Customer Service. Currently, a company using the software may only have 1 template for each form. Right now, the software is most useful when linked to QuickBooks, though it can be used without the link.

Knowify helped our company streamline our job costing and invoicing.

Streamlined job costing and invoicing.

Pros

I LOVE the time card input, the dashboard view of active jobs, and the expense syncing functionality to Quickbooks.

Cons

For jobs that are in process when the software is implemented, there is not a good way to get the data into Knowify to sync with Quickbooks. It would be helpful to have a little more flexibility when creating invoices, and if you had the option to create a detailed budget (Professional mode) for a job in Knowify but were able to track expenses at the job level.

Chris from Managed Response, Inc.

Decent

My overall experience is that there are room for improvements...

Pros

Has most of the options I am interested in using. Having written that though, it doesn't have all the options...

Cons

No monthly average for hours... I would like it to calculate pay... Be more user friendly with the company the work is being done...

Ryan from FirePro LLC

I have a small contracting business and this software combined with QuickBooks works great.

The ability to easily track my projects costs and to keep track of employees time in order to run payroll.

Pros

It allows me to track costs per project. Time entry is very easy and when combined with QuickBooks allows me to run payroll quickly. The reporting system makes it easy for me to perform my work in progress calculations and all my financials.

Ben from Top Dollar Denver

Software is great and customer support team is incredibly responsive

Pros

It's a comprehensive software solution for all facets of my business. The customer support team is great whenever I need help.

Joel from New Holland Residences

Knowify is great!

Pros

Knowify is great! We are using their new software for property management. It is very intuitive and easy to use! The integrations are fantastic and keep work flow going. Their mobile app is very simple so all of our supers are able to navigate through the app in English or in Spanish which is a huge plus!

Cons

There are no cons to Knowify. We signed up before our free trial ended we loved it so much!

Mitchell from Texas Pride Custom Floors

Very user friendly.

Organization on a job-by-job basis so I can pinpoint where I can take advantage of making money and identifying where things cost us money. Nice to know overall. Excellent to know by the job.

Pros

The bird's eye views of your whole business. Ease of sending purchase orders and work orders to vendors and contradctors.

Cons

Would like the ability to rearrange individual line items (material line items) within a job phase on the proposal and contract phase.