All Launch27 Reviews

Charnell

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Happy Customer

PROS

It's very easy to use. The support is always great.

CONS

There is nothing I would consider to be a con with using this software.

CECILIA

Reviewed December 2019

Gives me a good overview of my business

Overall, I have enjoyed using the service on a daily basis. Out of other services I tested, this one is the easiest to use giving us exactly what we needed the availability to offer recurring services.

PROS

What I like most about Launch27 is the capability to use its online form on my website so that clients can book their services online. I also like that we can send confirmation emails and reminders to our clients. We can also see how many sales we did in a certain month.

CONS

The feature that I like least is that the sales tax percentage can not be set into a decimal instead it's rounded up to a whole number which in turn, makes it difficult to collect the correct sales tax.

Reasons for switching to Launch27

Launch 27 gave me the availability to offer recurring services.

HOlly

Capital Markets, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Dissapointing experience, have moved to better software

Ok, but there is better out there.

PROS

It was good for a few years but their team is the letdown. Many of the features you pay for or that are promised aren't working properly. Inflexible customer service.

CONS

I paid for a year in advance (with no discount given to me for giving them my money up front). I've been let down by the software and have finally decided to move to Booking Koala instead. I am enjoying Booking Koala, it has more features and is cheaper than the L27 plan I was on. Long story short, I exited 2 months before the end of the year and they refuse to refund the unused months (even if no discount was given for paying a year in advance). I've never experienced this level of inflexibility with any software company. I think it's rude and poor customer service. It's the final nail in the coffin for me.

Trezelle

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2019

I like L27

It’s a love hate relationship. I keep getting told an upgrade is coming and I have no idea when. But I love L27 because of all the things I said above.

PROS

The things that I like the best about L27 is the customer service. I love the ease of access. Most of the things are built in which is amazing. It’s very automated and makes life very easy

CONS

There are a lot of things I think would make it better. For example, proper syncing with google calendar and quickbooks.

Reason for choosing Launch27

Reviewed April 2018

Launch27 is the only reason I can run my service business without a full-time office staff. Love it.

This software saves me time which allows me to focus on growing my business instead of operating it. If you have multiple clients and/or multiple field employees in your service business, this software will save you time.

PROS

The API and the online booking form are my two favorite features. I also like the automated appointment reminders to staff and clients, the customer self-service portal, the scheduling assistant, the integration with Stripe, and the integration with Zapier.

CONS

The API authentication method and the API documentation. The online booking form could have more customization options.

Reviewed April 2018

Overall, I'm very satisfied with Launch27, and I would recommend others to use it.

This software increased monthly revenue by increasing the efficiency of my business operations.

PROS

I have a cleaning business and without this software I'm absolutely sure my monthly revenue would decrease significantly. It makes running the backend of the business much easier than it would be without it. Customer service is extremely responsive. I've even had them respond in the middle of the night to an issue I was having.

CONS

There is a bit of a learning curve, but they provide a lot of helpful how to instructional guides. I think there's probably a learning curve with any product like this that you'd use. I eventually got the hang of it and now everything is fairly intuitive.

Reviewed April 2018

You couldn't ask for a better team behind a product like L27. Constantly improving and great support

It allows us to effectively and efficiently manage and quickly scale our business.

PROS

- Ease of use - Regular feature updates - Support and management team is great - Basic report is simple yet effective

CONS

- API functionality is not ideal - Detailed reporting is not yet there, however we do custom reporting based on numbers from L27 reporting dashboard and csv

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2018

Always prompt and helpful

PROS

Anytime we contact support with an issue one of the customer rep is there to help us fix it immediately. Majority of the time it is user error and she still makes not feel dumb for this.

CONS

There is only a one rep, wish there was more ad hoc reporting and exports available. Other than that nothing really.

Consumer Services

Reviewed April 2018

Launch 27 has made my dreams of owning a service business possible!

PROS

Launch 27 has been a lifesaver! It took all the major problems I was encountering when starting my maid business and solved them with one monthly payment. It's great!

CONS

There really is not much L27 is missing. It handles all the major problems; booking, scheduling, managing teams, credit card processing, paying teams and the list goes on. The email customization is better than most but still needs some work.

Crystle

Hospitality

Reviewed April 2018

For the most part its user friendly

PROS

Easy to book customers online and they can change bookings themselves. I like the promo codes and gift cards features as well. The widgets are pretty easy to install and I'm not a developer.

CONS

To get the best features you have to upgrade to the plan that costs triple the amount. My business is too small right now.

Roland

Reviewed April 2018

Software that makes bootstrapping service based business as easy as it could be

Overall it significantly reduced the efforts to start my business and has grown alongside the business. The automatic features such as emailing, recurring bookings and being able to charge customers from within the software are amazing.

PROS

Launch27 is powerful enough that it does most of the heavy lifting of my scheduling, booking, charging and communicating however not bloated to the point where there is a ton of useless functionality. The Zapier integration makes it possible to extend this functionality where needed and the devs are always making improvements.

CONS

Sometimes you can feel the growing pains of the software. While the growth is GOOD, you can feel that older design decisions are holding it back from being as great as it could be. More detailed reporting would also be nice, but the ability to export raw data means anyone with some Excel knowledge can generate their own reports, albiet not automatically. There is also a huge jump in price between different tiers of the product, but arguably this is justified with the features it provides and the stage your business will be at when you are ready to make use of them.

Kyle

Business Supplies and Equipment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2018

Steep Learning Curve, but excellent documentation. Haven't had a major problem with it.

Efficiency, mobility, customer support, integration into 3rd party

PROS

I like the integration piece. Syncing to 3rd party software is very important and integral to our efficiency. The scheduler feature is new and very handy, also like the ability to run promo codes/gift cards.

CONS

I do not like that you can't set a customer to have daily service, or a specific set of dates. If I have one customer that wants mon/wed/fri cleanings that are identical, i have to make 3 different re-occurring cleanings and manage those. There should be an option to flag a customer as a commercial account and then manually set the days of the week that the cleanings occur. I do no like that on the scheduler there is no 'approve all' to make them all visible on my google calendar(which my employees use) Currently they can't see whats on the schedule for the next week until the previous clean has been completed. I can manually go in to EACH booking (which is a 30 minute exercise) each month to force them to be scheduled and appear on the calendar.

Simone

Reviewed March 2023

Launch 27 review by S. Baker

PROS

There are so many things that I love about Launch 27. The ability to book a cleaning and it sends the clients and staff emails and text with notifications, that I can collect payments and also track how my business is doing. When I email [sensitive content hidden] with questions, she responds in a timely manner and she is so kind!

CONS

i cant think of anything at the moment. I have no issues at this time

Tony

Reviewed April 2020

All-in-One! Seamless Execution

Launch27 continues to help us grow at a rapid pace all while providing an exceptional customer experience! I highly recommend!

PROS

Online booking features are second to none! Online payments and automated emails/texts really make for an impressive efficient process! L27 delivers a self-serve model where the customer is in control! Our customers enjoy ease of use, booking online, rescheduling or cancelling, if necessary. They also love using the email feedback loop! We love it, too!

CONS

All customer support is handled through web chat and email. Occasionally, someone will call you if you are dealing with a difficult issue.

Reasons for switching to Launch27

Higher quality product

Simon

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Steer clean

started off well and then promised the world and updates for 2+ years then they did it and was horrendous and did not work and removed key components.

PROS

simple and easy to use dashboard for a very small business who does not want to grow

CONS

well dated and over priced with market comparisons never updated anything Terrible support

Reason for choosing Launch27

They promised these upgrades which sounded great that was 2+ years ago

Jolene

Reviewed April 2018

I really like Launch27 for my cleaning business! They offer a lot and it is a good value!

PROS

On line booking, auto emails to customers, integrations, really everything they do is pretty great! I also like that they are always looking to improve, add value and make the company better!

CONS

The customer service. Don't get me wrong, the online people are AWESOME, that being said, typing out every question takes 3x as long than if I could just call someone. I also feel like they should offer an on boarding person to walk you through setting it up and learning the system. There is still a TON I don't use (stripe for instance) because I don't know how. My first few weeks were super frustrating and I almost cancelled because my VA and I couldn't get some basic functions to work correctly.

Robert

Reviewed April 2018

International users will have some issues with payment options

PROS

pretty easy to use on a regular basis... calendar option to see full month and view by clicking day is very helpful

CONS

Payment options are restricted and don't cover all the options available. I am constantly answering to payment questions since Direct Bank Deposite is not an option to select from. Please add this option so customers can have this as a viable option.

Ryan