What are FieldRoutes users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using FieldRoutes software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like that I can easily jump back and forth from branch to branch. This helps with scheduling."
  • icon"Very user friendly to people who don't have good skills on a computer."
  • icon"This software can do a lot of things for a business. I like how it keeps up with customers and stores their information."
  • icon"This software seemed to crash too much. Sometimes at a key time of day."
  • icon"Lack of training on daily use and additional features."
  • icon"It was poorly coded and the often crashes. It doesn’t load all the customers on iPads which makes working remotely rather difficult."

Browse all FieldRoutes Reviews

• Have you used FieldRoutes and would like to share your experience with others?

Much better than Serve Suite Pest Pack and all the other old software companies

Pros

I have use pestpac then switched to serve suite and then to PestMate for 2 years (which I liked PestMate) but Pest Routes has been by far the best, navigation speed is much better than PestMate, Routing system is the best I've seen, Easy to train employees on and the reports are clean and one of my favorite parts is you can really run any data point from the customer section. If I want to know how many active accounts are ontime services I can generate a report giving what ever data I want; address, phone number, there last service, anything. Lets say I want to know how many of those customers have a card on file or were sold via Yelp so I can know if a source I'm paying to get customers from is bringing me a lot of onetime services I can know all that. Pricing is great too.

Cons

I wish it integrated my communication systems like emails and phone system. I've been told for a 6 months now the phone integration is coming but no word yet.

Response from PestRoutes

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We're working on the product roadmap and will keep you informed on the emails and phone integrations.

Denise

Industry: Environmental Services

Intuitive, reliable software that is easy to use

We are so pleased with the sales, training and use of the product. In terms of time and communication with customers it is a game changer. We have not had to manually sift through customer accounts and print monthly bills since we started.

Pros

Real time data; easy and efficient routing for service; ; digital forms and communication with customers is streamlined.

Cons

Three items are difficult: 1- Payments should be automated and not a manual run if set up for monthly payment 2-Renewals should auto renew if set up for annual renewal. Sending notices for renewal with customer acceptance should be one option and another option should be auto renewal 3- There needs to be an option (trigger rule) to set up a "sales drip" email campaign for lost leads.

Reasons for choosing FieldRoutes

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is impressive and made it easy to understand the benefit. Pest Routes has a track record of success. PCO Bookkeepers highly recommended.

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

Pest Pac is a customer data base you have to manipulate, Pest Pac has TERRIBLE service, the software is clunky and it is expensive, they nickle and dime you for every feature. It is nearly impossible to go to a digital platform with Pest Routes.

Response from PestRoutes

Denise, Thank you for your review. Our customers' feedback is very important to us. If there's anything we can help you with, please reach out to support@pestroutes.com

Replied October 2020

April 2022

FieldRoutes makes it manageable to be a manager!

Pros

This software has a very solid foundation, and many features that allow us to make our work much more manageable. I think that for the most part, it is a huge boon to us.

Cons

There are often issues with updates and connectivity differences across different devices. There are new plans being implemented that will help this apparently, so we shall see.

Response from FieldRoutes

Hey John, we appreciate the kind words and hearing that we are able to make your work easier. We are constantly rolling out updates so hopefully these will reduce any issues you have experienced. Thanks for sticking with us!

Replied April 2022

Robert

One Simple Reason Not To Use This Software

In 2017 they cared. They needed customers and they worked with you. In 2020 they seem to cater to their large customers, leaving the local companies to adapt to their will.

Pros

We used to like that the company appeared to be innovative and flexible. They use to let you use their software in a fashion that best suited your company.

Cons

One Simple Reason to Run From This Software: They make significant changes to their software with zero notification to their clients. This requires restructuring how you use their software, retraining your staff how to use their software, and then you need to spend time repairing the damage their change made to how you use their software. All of this; of course, after you discover the changes they made on your own... Days to weeks after they made the change.

Reasons for choosing FieldRoutes

We thought we were getting a company that cared.

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

Staying with PestRoutes is hurting our business

Response from PestRoutes

We apologize for not meeting your expectations. We work hard to present and provide the best possible software solution for pest control businesses. We have many satisfied customers and a team of talented individuals who take meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations seriously. We have also taken steps to ensure our customer communications are frequent and helpful. We know our team has recently spoken with you about your concerns, and we appreciate you helping us continue to improve. Thank you.

Replied July 2020

Jeffrey

March 2022

Field Routes (Pest routes) is WELL THOUGHT OUT!

Very functional software, I don't know of anything better at the moment.

Pros

The have great apps for the techs in the field, as well as wonderful apps for the salesmen. The software is virtually paperless!

Cons

The support has gone down the tubes in the last year.

Reasons for choosing FieldRoutes

It is taking the industry by storm

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

Much better software, very functional, and they have an easier salesman interface.

Response from FieldRoutes

We really appreciate the 5 star review Jeffrey and are glad to hear our software and apps are working so well for your team!

Replied March 2022

Raul

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Business owner

Excellent I highly recommend it to all pest control business owners!!!

Pros

Easy to use very updated very helpful!!!

Cons

Maybe pricing could be adjusted to how many users

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

This software is made for pest control businesses everything you need will be in Pestroutes!

Response from PestRoutes

Raul, thank you very much for your review. As we continue to grow, we depend on our customers' reviews to ensure our customer experience is as great as possible. We're glad to hear you're satisfied with our product and we look forward to our continued partnership with you.

Replied August 2019

Travis

PestRoutes is the best

The team at PestRoutes is the best! I've used several softwares during my time in the industry and I have to say that PestRoutes is the hands down the best. We started using them two years ago and the growth of the system amazes me! The team is always pushing forward and deals with probably their most difficult customer with ease (us at TruForce)! We always have little things we'd like to see and I can't tell you how many beta versions we've had! Don't go anywhere else trust me!

Pros

The team behind the software is really what makes the great software it is!

Cons

I couldn't put my finger on any negatives in the capacity that I use them

Response from PestRoutes

Thank you so much for the great review!

Replied December 2018

Robert

Wowed by Pest Routes

It's been amazing! CSR is the man and their development team are constantly coming up with new amazing features.

Pros

I have used both PestPac and ServSuite and this software is by far the easiest to teach and use at a local branch level. It's intuitive nature has extra features has already facilitated a significant drop in our A/R and an increase in customer satisfaction and retention.

Cons

The enterprise reporting could still be a little more robust. Their reporting in general is great on the individual branch level and it's very dynamic.

Travis

Great Software

Scheduling and rescheduling of customers are better with the software than the old way we were doing things. We have had an overall all good experience with the software.

Pros

It helps my cash flow about 60% that alone is worth the price .

Cons

Printing of reports. I would like to print directly from the report not send to Excel.

Response from PestRoutes

Travis, thank you so much for the great review! Cash flow is where it's at. We'll take your suggestion on reporting and see what we can do to improve.

Replied October 2018

Tony

Nice

Pros

WE can do everything on the app from scheduling to billing

Cons

it needs to have more features to help with scheduling and looking up a specific subscription

Response from PestRoutes

Thank you for the review! Please know Customer Success is available to answer any questions about features.

Sharee

Great Software

PestRoutes is great even with the billing issues. Once the billing is resolved it will easily be a 5 star software.

Pros

I like that many features that are "add ons" for other software is already included with PestRoutes at no additional charge.

Cons

Billing. The billing is not great for anything other than residential or one time jobs. I want each service to have a charge but then it automatically sends a bill when I want to send one bill at the end of the month. So then you can use the recurring bill option but it again will automatically send it out without you getting a chance to update it or add notes. Also, putting a charge in each individual ticket does not count as a "subscription" so when you are running reports you will not see the account listed. There is also not a way to send a bill to someone but not send a service notification. I have a customer that only wants invoices but if I put his email address under "billing", the system will still send him service notifications even if there is not an email address there. Also, the system does not separate pdf for service notification vs invoice. I want the invoice to include a pdf but then the system will automatically attach a pdf of the invoice to the service notification and many times the person receiving the notification should not be the person receiving the invoice. And if the invoice is zero because they get billed at the end of the month, the service notification will include a pdf of a zero dollar invoice which confuses the customer. So whenever I need to send an invoice, I have to change the system settings then change them back. I often will forget to change it back then I get calls from customers.

Pocomos and GorillaDesk

Features, layout, functions

PestPac

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

Response from PestRoutes

Thank you for your review, Sharee. Our clients' feedback is very important to us. In regards to billing, we've asked a member of our team to reach out to you with support. If you need anything in the meantime, please contact us directly at (404) 800-7378.

Replied February 2020

Blaine

May 2022

Customer Support is Awful

If they can work out the bugs and actually respond to customers then it would be well worth it. As it is, you will spend time not even being able to use some of the features, wondering when you will be able to use them properly again, with no timeline.

Pros

This product will definitely save time with your scheduling. They have a lot of great features including recurring service planning and automatic reminders.

Cons

There have been bugs that last about 2 weeks at a time 3 different times now, all different problems, and we have only been on this system for 2.5 months. These aren't small glitches either, they are major issues with the system that make parts of it unusable. Customer service is abysmal. They either don't respond or they can't give you any information or workarounds for the problem. The person who actually sold us the product is basically unreachable and never responds. You would think that the company would want to respond to customers when there are issues, but they don't seem to care at all. You get a different customer service rep each time you contact PestRoutes also, no dedicated reps. Extremely frustrating.

Price.

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

More functionality with PestRoutes. More automated notifications and scheduling.

Sharon

Industry: Think Tanks

Pest Routes review after using it for a year

We started using the software just about a year ago, in December of 2015. A rep came and showed us the basics, answering many questions with the utmost of patience. After the rep left, we had to call into the Pest Routes Customer Service department, many times. The customer service agent and her team of customer service representatives always helped us out, with a smile, despite the repeated questions. If the agent, or her team, couldn't give us an instant answer, they would create a ticket and get back to us. I would recommend this software to anyone running a pest control office. It has so many utilities included in the software, such as various reports detailing types of customers (those who pay with checks/credit cards/cash and how much and often they pay). It also has the ability for customers to leave feedback on the technician (which is also detailed in another report). It's easy for customers to be contacted for any voicemail the office can create beforehand as well as emailing/leaving voice-mails for the customers regarding their next service including time frames. I can go on and on, but I'm sure it's all in their marketing material. Great product with a great customer service/development team!

Pros

The best feature of PestRoutes is the method of notifying customers of their next service. We have the option of SMS (texting), emailing and calling (all optional, at the customer's request).

Cons

I don't like the Paid In Full report, not very functional for those with multiple subscriptions.

Response from PestRoutes

Thank you!

Replied December 2016

Ashley

Great Software!

Overall experience has been great - a for sure improvement over Pestpac (except in the scheduling department). The support team is friendly & knowledgeable as well.

Pros

The software is easy to use, especially when running reports. There are multiple reports that gather any information you could possibly want. It is easy to train & continues to receive updates that benefit our company - employees & customers. It is clean & modern - enough information on each page without making it appear cluttered.

Cons

Scheduling could be improved. If a technician arrives at a stop out of order, it does not put it where he clocked in. We then have to review the QA reports just to see how he checked in. The combo of some of the access controls make it difficult for management to ensure employees are not adjusting items they shouldn't - invoices for example.

Response from PestRoutes

Thank you, Ashley! We're so glad the software has made it easier for you to run reports. We'll take your great feedback on scheduling. Super helpful.

Replied October 2018

Aaron

The only way to go

This software has made day to day operations easy. From the csrs to the techs to the service manager, all can easily use this this software. I highly recommend!

Pros

This software is not only helpful with your day to day routes, making routing your technician easy so they don't have to travel so far in one day grouping the homes that are closer together in one day. Csr work is done with ease making collections and customer info easy to get to and understand. I highly recommend this for small,med, or even large pest control companies.

Cons

I would say I would the app that links to pest routes (tech routes) map the route to each home a lot better. But apparently a new app was created and it is a lot easier to navigate the route through it with a little practice.

Response from PestRoutes

Aaron, Thank you for your review and continued partnership. We're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with our platform.

Replied January 2020

Pest Routes advantages

The software has streamlined our service process and eliminates many of the redundancy in any office. Not to mention eliminating a lot of labor cost and printing.

Pros

I like that the software incorporates most all of the tasks we need in one product. routing, billing , sales and communication all in one system. The developers have been able to re tool some of the apects of the software to better serve our specific needs in our business.

Cons

What I liked least originally was that we found it to be geared specifically to one service. This would be pest control services. We on the other hand are built equally on termite and pest control so we had to find work around solutions. As stated on the pros however they have listened and created solutions to better serve customers built as we are.

Response from PestRoutes

Thank you for the great feedback. We've got some exciting announcements on the way to address service expansion.

Replied December 2018

jeffrey

Pest Control

it is a great scheduling and tracking tool, however our lack of knowledge on all the benefits that this software has and how to use them may push me to other software in the future.

Pros

Our field technicians find it very user friendly. great for scheduling routes.

Cons

Lack of training on daily use and additional features. This software is great for our company however as we are growing we are discovering other software needs that we are not sure pest routes offer.

Reasons for choosing FieldRoutes

Scheduling aspect of the product.

Richard

Industry: Food Production

Field Routes 1.5 Month Review

COVID has become an excuse for companies to save money and reduce onsite customer support. The service tech has become and/or is becoming obsolete. All the issues that we are experiencing could be resolved in 0.5 - 1.5 days if we could simply get a tech to visit. There's no replacement for person-to-person, one-on-one interaction. We've been working the same issues for about a month. There's only so much that can be done via phone, video chat etc.

Pros

Compared to some other programs I've installed and used, this one is about as easy as it gets for the basic stuff. Setting up some of the detailed features is a little less intuitive.

Cons

It's only been 1.5 months so I'm willing to be a bit more patient but some of the features that were "guaranteed" aren't quite working. Our two companies have not been able to figure out why the emailing function doesn't work. The program is supposed to send out an email to select people when an inspection is completed using the mobile device. We have yet to receive any. We've been working on customization reporting and it's not quite where we need it to be. this is a long and tedious process when you only meet for an hour at a time, twice a week. Especially if the things worked on during the in-between time doesn't work. it's like starting from ground zero each mtg.

Reasons for choosing FieldRoutes

They have the best demo of the group, the price was reasonable and it promised to meet all our needs. PestPac is the leader in Pest Control Software but they are outragously expensive. We are a company that simply wants to do our own in-house pest control, not become an IPMC.

ServSuite

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

6 months working on the same issues we're having with FieldRoutes but with little or no positive improvements. FieldRoutes promised we wouldn't have these. I will update again if the issue are resolved or if we decide to move to another service provider.

Brendon

Great service

I find that the software is worth the money and would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Pros

I work with over 40 branches. I like that I can easily jump back and forth from branch to branch. This helps with scheduling.

Cons

The software itself could use a facelift. It looks a bit outdated. Sometimes it runs a bit slower than I think it should.

Response from PestRoutes

Hey Brendon, Thank you for your feedback. As we continue to grow, our customer experience is very important to us. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to call (404) 800-7378. Also, we are running a referral program with some awesome rewards. If you have anyone you'd like to refer, visit: https://info.pestroutes.com/customer-referral-program

Replied September 2019

MICHAEL

I LOVE PESTROUTES

I really have no complaints. I've used other software for my business and when we made the switch to PestRoutes, it has made our lives so much more easier. We don't need as many hired staff either, because of the level of automation and efficiency built into the software.

Pros

PestRoutes is fast, easy to use, and allows us to be highly productive.

Cons

The team is always working on innovating the software. This sometimes can lead to parts going down for a brief time, or errors. However, the support team is awesome! They are highly responsive to anything you bring to them, and listen to suggestions for improvements. I've actually had them implement features from my recommendations.

After Several Years of Use, We’re Switching

Pros

We’ve enjoyed managing all of our pest control customers using Pestroutes for years. They’ve been good at keeping things organized.

Cons

Reporting numbers through pestroutes is horrific. Managing profiles for different areas messed up our numbers for the year, and now Pestroutes is calling us out on “fudging our numbers.” Each of our managers has multiple profiles so they can sell in multiple markets, and many of our salesman have multiple seller profiles so they can sell in Utah as well as other places. But Pestroutes says we have one salesman for every profile, which screws up our sales averages for the year.

Jess

Industry: Chemicals

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great Program, Fantastic Support

I have had a great experience throughout. A company that cares and listens to its clients is bound for greatness!

Pros

Functionality and Support to implement. They are always improving and accept feedback seriously.

Cons

Has a few redundant features, or sensitive features that can throw things off

Functionality/programming/price

Briostack

Functionality/programming/price

Response from PestRoutes

Hey Jess, Thank you very much for your review.

Replied November 2019

Bonnie

PestRoutes Frees Up My Time to Build My Business

As a two-person start-up company, PestRoutes has freed up hours of office time spent managing paper documents and juggling several software programs. It is also improving communication between me in the office and the technician in the field. The best word I have for PestRoutes effect on our business is "streamlined". We are more efficient at the daily tasks which frees up time for the important work of networking to build our business.

Pros

By combining the office functions of scheduling, customer relations, tech communication, and billing, PestRoutes frees me to do the important work of building my business through networking.

Cons

The User Guide within the software is not easily searchable and some of the information is not up to date with the latest version. While my implementation specialist was a good teacher and worked hard to find solutions for me, the response time was often over 24 hours. This made the early days of implementation frustrating.

Cliff

Best software company to support your Pest Control Operations

All our top priorities were fundamental parts of the web version and the mobile version. That was at the core decision to go with PestRoutes.

Pros

Their customer support is the best I have experienced.

Cons

Because the software can accommodate complex scenarios like billing other parties, multiple services etc. some of the software is complex.

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

We switched for better mobile tools for our technicians.

Response from PestRoutes

Thank you so much for your review, Cliff. We are pleased to hear you have had good experiences with our team, and we look forward to our continued partnership.

Replied July 2020

VICTORIA

Industry: Chemicals

Best pest control software available

After using the demo for two other software products, the owner of the company and I liked this one the best. In my opinion, this software needs some work, but is the best out there right now

Pros

Great customer service, easy to use. I could access it from the office and the field techs could access it out in the field. It routes calls to save time and mileage. Can track when a field tech is finished with a service call.

Cons

for a small company, its a bit pricey. Doesn't always update service appts. added on later in the day. Not a good option if you want to note strengths of chemicals used and other chemical related information needed at a later date

Response from PestRoutes

Thank you for the positive comments. We appreciate your feedback.

FieldRoutes