• Pros

• "It is very easy to use and train. Has a good look"

• "PestRoutes is fast, easy to use, and allows us to be highly productive."

• "Easy to use. Self explanatory. Easy to train on"

• Cons

• "With quite a few pros comes a few cons. The lead system on the software is not the greatest, customer schedule was not quite commercial friendly at first - but we made it work. "

• "The enterprise reporting could still be a little more robust. Their reporting in general is great on the individual branch level and it's very dynamic. "

• "Every feature is half baked. So much of the software seems unfinished. "

Browse PestRoutes Reviews

John from ProCare Pest Control

Much better than Serve Suite Pest Pack and all the other old software companies

Pros

I have use pestpac then switched to serve suite and then to PestMate for 2 years (which I liked PestMate) but Pest Routes has been by far the best, navigation speed is much better than PestMate, Routing system is the best I've seen, Easy to train employees on and the reports are clean and one of my favorite parts is you can really run any data point from the customer section. If I want to know how many active accounts are ontime services I can generate a report giving what ever data I want; address, phone number, there last service, anything. Lets say I want to know how many of those customers have a card on file or were sold via Yelp so I can know if a source I'm paying to get customers from is bringing me a lot of onetime services I can know all that. Pricing is great too.

Cons

I wish it integrated my communication systems like emails and phone system. I've been told for a 6 months now the phone integration is coming but no word yet.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We're working on the product roadmap and will keep you informed on the emails and phone integrations.

Raul from Dos Amigos pest solutions

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Business owner

Excellent I highly recommend it to all pest control business owners!!!

Pros

Easy to use very updated very helpful!!!

Cons

Maybe pricing could be adjusted to how many users

Response from PestRoutes

Replied August 2019

Raul, thank you very much for your review. As we continue to grow, we depend on our customers' reviews to ensure our customer experience is as great as possible. We're glad to hear you're satisfied with our product and we look forward to our continued partnership with you.

Matthew from Zeroach Pest & Termite

Bait and Switch

Pestroutes was a pretty big disappointment early on. Id just like for any prospective users to realize a few things that are not apparent until you have been using the software for a while. This will be a sort of stream of consciousness list. First of all make sure you ask about credit card processing. Thats a whole separate set of fees that they surprise you with. The graphing tool doesn't work. In fact the tool doesn't even track the stylus or pen or whatever you are using. Invoices will look crazy on mobile devices. When customers respond to me through email their invoices are lust thin strips of text one letter wide that go on for pages. Pestroutes tells me its normal and they can't fix it. My logo on invoices can also take up half a page. They told me that's my fault and I need to resize it. I did and it did NOT help. Their development team just doesn't get things right and that is apparent all through the system. The support staff is very nice and knowledgable but things don't really get fixed. Searching for an invoice number works about 90% of the time and is not a simple matter like it is on other systems. The contract templates are pretty dorky looking and you will need to hire someone (115 an horror so) so change them because of the graphical elements. The mobile app is really tedious and there are many annoying quirks that you will learn to work around. I could go on but I am out of room now.

Pros

Support staff is very nice. I can't say that here is usually much that they have been able to do for me because the problems are usually baked in to the software. They do try though.

Cons

Every feature is half baked. So much of the software seems unfinished.

Sharee from ReeSource Pest, Inc.

Great Software

PestRoutes is great even with the billing issues. Once the billing is resolved it will easily be a 5 star software.

Pros

I like that many features that are "add ons" for other software is already included with PestRoutes at no additional charge.

Cons

Billing. The billing is not great for anything other than residential or one time jobs. I want each service to have a charge but then it automatically sends a bill when I want to send one bill at the end of the month. So then you can use the recurring bill option but it again will automatically send it out without you getting a chance to update it or add notes. Also, putting a charge in each individual ticket does not count as a "subscription" so when you are running reports you will not see the account listed. There is also not a way to send a bill to someone but not send a service notification. I have a customer that only wants invoices but if I put his email address under "billing", the system will still send him service notifications even if there is not an email address there. Also, the system does not separate pdf for service notification vs invoice. I want the invoice to include a pdf but then the system will automatically attach a pdf of the invoice to the service notification and many times the person receiving the notification should not be the person receiving the invoice. And if the invoice is zero because they get billed at the end of the month, the service notification will include a pdf of a zero dollar invoice which confuses the customer. So whenever I need to send an invoice, I have to change the system settings then change them back. I often will forget to change it back then I get calls from customers.

Features, layout, functions

Response from PestRoutes

Replied February 2020

Thank you for your review, Sharee. Our clients' feedback is very important to us. In regards to billing, we've asked a member of our team to reach out to you with support. If you need anything in the meantime, please contact us directly at (404) 800-7378.

Aaron from EvoFoam Pest Control

The only way to go

This software has made day to day operations easy. From the csrs to the techs to the service manager, all can easily use this this software. I highly recommend!

Pros

This software is not only helpful with your day to day routes, making routing your technician easy so they don't have to travel so far in one day grouping the homes that are closer together in one day. Csr work is done with ease making collections and customer info easy to get to and understand. I highly recommend this for small,med, or even large pest control companies.

Cons

I would say I would the app that links to pest routes (tech routes) map the route to each home a lot better. But apparently a new app was created and it is a lot easier to navigate the route through it with a little practice.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied January 2020

Aaron, Thank you for your review and continued partnership. We're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with our platform.

Brendon from Environmental Services

Great service

I find that the software is worth the money and would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Pros

I work with over 40 branches. I like that I can easily jump back and forth from branch to branch. This helps with scheduling.

Cons

The software itself could use a facelift. It looks a bit outdated. Sometimes it runs a bit slower than I think it should.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied September 2019

Hey Brendon, Thank you for your feedback. As we continue to grow, our customer experience is very important to us. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to call (404) 800-7378. Also, we are running a referral program with some awesome rewards. If you have anyone you'd like to refer, visit: https://info.pestroutes.com/customer-referral-program

Travis from TruForce Pest Control

PestRoutes is the best

The team at PestRoutes is the best! I've used several softwares during my time in the industry and I have to say that PestRoutes is the hands down the best. We started using them two years ago and the growth of the system amazes me! The team is always pushing forward and deals with probably their most difficult customer with ease (us at TruForce)! We always have little things we'd like to see and I can't tell you how many beta versions we've had! Don't go anywhere else trust me!

Pros

The team behind the software is really what makes the great software it is!

Cons

I couldn't put my finger on any negatives in the capacity that I use them

Response from PestRoutes

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much for the great review!

Jess from Thrive Pest Control

Great Program, Fantastic Support

I have had a great experience throughout. A company that cares and listens to its clients is bound for greatness!

Pros

Functionality and Support to implement. They are always improving and accept feedback seriously.

Cons

Has a few redundant features, or sensitive features that can throw things off

Functionality/programming/price

Response from PestRoutes

Replied November 2019

Hey Jess, Thank you very much for your review.

Tiffany from Certified TPC

Company Software

My overall experience with this software is fairly positive.

Pros

There are quite a few pros about this software. Notifying customers, scheduling and the ease of setting up a customer in the system is wonderful!

Cons

Response from PestRoutes

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your feedback Tiffany. We'd like to know more, so a member of our support team will reach out to you.

Donnie from Legend Pest and Wildlife Solutions

Great Software Love It!

Great form start on!

Pros

It does everything you need! Plus a lot of other things, from start to finish its the complete deal.

Cons

Some things can be a little complicated.

Sharon from Pointe Pest Control

Industry: Think Tanks

Pest Routes review after using it for a year

We started using the software just about a year ago, in December of 2015. A rep came and showed us the basics, answering many questions with the utmost of patience. After the rep left, we had to call into the Pest Routes Customer Service department, many times. The customer service agent and her team of customer service representatives always helped us out, with a smile, despite the repeated questions. If the agent, or her team, couldn't give us an instant answer, they would create a ticket and get back to us. I would recommend this software to anyone running a pest control office. It has so many utilities included in the software, such as various reports detailing types of customers (those who pay with checks/credit cards/cash and how much and often they pay). It also has the ability for customers to leave feedback on the technician (which is also detailed in another report). It's easy for customers to be contacted for any voicemail the office can create beforehand as well as emailing/leaving voice-mails for the customers regarding their next service including time frames. I can go on and on, but I'm sure it's all in their marketing material. Great product with a great customer service/development team!

Pros

The best feature of PestRoutes is the method of notifying customers of their next service. We have the option of SMS (texting), emailing and calling (all optional, at the customer's request).

Cons

I don't like the Paid In Full report, not very functional for those with multiple subscriptions.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied December 2016

Thank you!

Ashley from Certified Termite & Pest Control

Great Software!

Overall experience has been great - a for sure improvement over Pestpac (except in the scheduling department). The support team is friendly & knowledgeable as well.

Pros

The software is easy to use, especially when running reports. There are multiple reports that gather any information you could possibly want. It is easy to train & continues to receive updates that benefit our company - employees & customers. It is clean & modern - enough information on each page without making it appear cluttered.

Cons

Scheduling could be improved. If a technician arrives at a stop out of order, it does not put it where he clocked in. We then have to review the QA reports just to see how he checked in. The combo of some of the access controls make it difficult for management to ensure employees are not adjusting items they shouldn't - invoices for example.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied October 2018

Thank you, Ashley! We're so glad the software has made it easier for you to run reports. We'll take your great feedback on scheduling. Super helpful.

Chris from Inman-Murphy Inc

Pest Routes advantages

The software has streamlined our service process and eliminates many of the redundancy in any office. Not to mention eliminating a lot of labor cost and printing.

Pros

I like that the software incorporates most all of the tasks we need in one product. routing, billing , sales and communication all in one system. The developers have been able to re tool some of the apects of the software to better serve our specific needs in our business.

Cons

What I liked least originally was that we found it to be geared specifically to one service. This would be pest control services. We on the other hand are built equally on termite and pest control so we had to find work around solutions. As stated on the pros however they have listened and created solutions to better serve customers built as we are.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the great feedback. We've got some exciting announcements on the way to address service expansion.

MICHAEL from aptive environemental

I LOVE PESTROUTES

I really have no complaints. I've used other software for my business and when we made the switch to PestRoutes, it has made our lives so much more easier. We don't need as many hired staff either, because of the level of automation and efficiency built into the software.

Pros

PestRoutes is fast, easy to use, and allows us to be highly productive.

Cons

The team is always working on innovating the software. This sometimes can lead to parts going down for a brief time, or errors. However, the support team is awesome! They are highly responsive to anything you bring to them, and listen to suggestions for improvements. I've actually had them implement features from my recommendations.

After Several Years of Use, We’re Switching

Pros

We’ve enjoyed managing all of our pest control customers using Pestroutes for years. They’ve been good at keeping things organized.

Cons

Reporting numbers through pestroutes is horrific. Managing profiles for different areas messed up our numbers for the year, and now Pestroutes is calling us out on “fudging our numbers.” Each of our managers has multiple profiles so they can sell in multiple markets, and many of our salesman have multiple seller profiles so they can sell in Utah as well as other places. But Pestroutes says we have one salesman for every profile, which screws up our sales averages for the year.

Cliff from EnSec

Mobile software for Pest Professionals

The software is great but the customer service and suggestions to have the software work the way we want to work has been the best experience in 20+ years of pest control business.

Pros

Mobile data management for our technicians has improved the information we collect and communicate to customers. The customer portal lets customers see alot of what we are seeing in the software.

Cons

The software is smarter than we are. You got to learn to use the tools to use it efficiently. Old habits die hard.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied February 2019

Thank you for your feedback Cliff. Happy to hear that our mobility, customer portal and customer support are meeting your needs!

Bonnie from Kolibri Pest Services LLC

PestRoutes Frees Up My Time to Build My Business

As a two-person start-up company, PestRoutes has freed up hours of office time spent managing paper documents and juggling several software programs. It is also improving communication between me in the office and the technician in the field. The best word I have for PestRoutes effect on our business is "streamlined". We are more efficient at the daily tasks which frees up time for the important work of networking to build our business.

Pros

By combining the office functions of scheduling, customer relations, tech communication, and billing, PestRoutes frees me to do the important work of building my business through networking.

Cons

The User Guide within the software is not easily searchable and some of the information is not up to date with the latest version. While my implementation specialist was a good teacher and worked hard to find solutions for me, the response time was often over 24 hours. This made the early days of implementation frustrating.

VICTORIA from Exodus

Industry: Chemicals

Best pest control software available

After using the demo for two other software products, the owner of the company and I liked this one the best. In my opinion, this software needs some work, but is the best out there right now

Pros

Great customer service, easy to use. I could access it from the office and the field techs could access it out in the field. It routes calls to save time and mileage. Can track when a field tech is finished with a service call.

Cons

for a small company, its a bit pricey. Doesn't always update service appts. added on later in the day. Not a good option if you want to note strengths of chemicals used and other chemical related information needed at a later date

Response from PestRoutes

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the positive comments. We appreciate your feedback.

Janine from Benzel Pest Control

Worth every Penny!

The Transition to their programs was amazing. Staff is very helpful and I love that sometimes if the support line can't get the answer right away, they are like hold on just I sec I see one of the developers or the implementation specialist. It's nice that all their staff is like an arm length away and they really strive to get you questions answered right away. Doesn't take days to get things done like others we've had to work with.

Pros

Their program is pretty self explanatory and easy to navigate and now with the ability to communicate with DOW it's like one stop shopping. Can get everything done in one system. Simplified life, which is always a plus.

Cons

The only con I have is that you can't search up accounts by invoice #. Some payments come in with only a invoice # on it and having a search feature with that would be helpful.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied January 2019

Thank your for the review and positive comments. We're honored to have you as a customer!

Alfonso from Tactical Pest Services, LLC

PestRoutes Software

Wonderful!

Pros

I love how user friendly the software is! After using PestPac for a year and a half I was introduced to PestRoutes and haven't looked back. It is so easy to use and makes my job as a small business owner so much easier.

Cons

The one thing I can think of is it would be nice to have some different templates for the different services in the industry such as mosquito and termite.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied October 2018

Alfonso, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and share valuable feedback. We love your suggestion. Keep them coming.

Larry from GreenLeaf Mosquito and Pest

Industry: Environmental Services

Best pest Control Software on the market!!

Pros

This a wonderfully automated system. The fact that I am now paperless means alot to us. I really enjoy the ease and depth of the reporting and scheduling has never been easier. I was a Pest Pac user for many years and I am so glad we made the switch to Pest Routes.

Cons

The hardest part of this was unlearning the procedures from our past software provider. It took me a minute to grasp the job pool but when I realized it was not a set appointment but merely a look at whats due.

Doug from Certified Termite & Pest Control

PestRoutes has been integral in improving efficiency for our company in both the field and office.

Great reporting, efficiency, and a quick software to learn for end users both in the office and field.

Pros

We love the customer interface, Customer Reviews, Field software TechRoutes, as well as office program. Our old program took a lot of training and time to transition in new employees. With PestRoutes our training time is minimal and the ease of adding customers & scheduling work is so much faster. Our office staff love the ease of getting around the system and quick ability to set things up. You can see technicians progress real-time in the field and there are a lot of reporting that help you truly manage work flow of field personnel.

Great for small companies, less-great for big ones

Definitely has been great overall -- just think the software isn't as geared up for scaling as some other platforms are.

Pros

They really have done just about everything -- you can trust the software and take care of just about everything through their ecosystem.

Cons

For companies with several offices, there aren't as many features geared toward seeing stats from all of them in one place. Not super userfriendly in my opinion.

Tami from Certified Termite & Pest Control

Amazing customer service, easy to use software. Good functions and great value.

More paperless functionality. No Extra Charges for extra/ new features. Easier scheduling and routing. WAY better pricing over previous software. Good support.

Pros

The document templates are awesome! Easy customer communication, easy reporting, There were a few things that we needed to customize and they worked with us to get it done. The PR team is very innovative and listens to what the customer's needs are.

Cons

There are a few things that we liked in our previous program that PestRoutes doesn't have. However, after using PestRoutes for a few months, it's hard to remember what those where. Mostly small things that we have since adjusted to. The program is not perfect but they always work on those small things when we need them to.

Robert from Aptive Environmental

Wowed by Pest Routes

It's been amazing! CSR is the man and their development team are constantly coming up with new amazing features.

Pros

I have used both PestPac and ServSuite and this software is by far the easiest to teach and use at a local branch level. It's intuitive nature has extra features has already facilitated a significant drop in our A/R and an increase in customer satisfaction and retention.

Rodger from Certified Termite & Pest Control

PestRoutes Works

Pros

It is very easy to use and train. Has a good look

Cons

Optimizer is not as good as I would like when scheduling

Reasons for Choosing PestRoutes

Easiest to use and price

Response from PestRoutes

Replied August 2019

Rodger, Thank you for your feedback. As we continue to grow, our customers' experience is still very important to us. If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Orliomar from Florida Pest Specialists inc.

Industry: Environmental Services

Way too expensive for what it is

Invoicing customers. But too long of a process at best 10min making a receipt for customers and had to pay for per email.

Pros

Routing part is ok. But too expensive for what it is.

Cons

1) $200 per month plus extra for anything phone, text, email. 2) too long to do an invoice for customers. NOT USER FRIENDLY AT ALL. 3) it was told that all products where imputed. But not so ( which was fine but) you have to go through everything and look up what you input in. Looks like there might be a 1000 applications of treatment so you have to hunt down which yours. With quickbooks which you do have input the product also anyway but not $200 a month nor email customers for free.

Misunderstanding on my behave

Response from PestRoutes

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your feedback Orliomar. To clarify, emails sent through the system do not incur any additional fees. We will reach out directly to walk you through some additional training to make sure you are able to create your invoices in a timely manner.

Daniella from Pest City

Pest Routes Review

The system overall is easy to use and when I have problems the support is very quick to respond and work to resolve my questions or concerns.

Pros

I think that the software is easy to use and manage.

Cons

a new section of the customer account that is not easy to use without losing the information.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Customer Success is always here to support you.

David from Envirocare Pest Control

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Helped us a great deal

We now have excellent reporting and know where our techs and business are at all times

Pros

Had 15-20 technicians with 10-15 stops a day all having paper schedules. Pest Routes eliminated calls, paper, invoicing etc

Cons

A bit of a learning curve at first, but it’s like anything else

Response from PestRoutes

Replied December 2018

So glad you are happy with the new reports! More on the way.

Jason from ClearDefense or GreenShield Pest Control

Powerful! Simple!

Pros

Being able to get the information I need quickly and in a form that easy to understand.

Cons

Monthly auto billing is difficult to set up and not very intuitive. Cannot schedule monthly services in the future until the current monthly is complete.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied October 2018

Jason, Thank you for the great feedback. We're working on reporting and billing.

Tony from Aptive

Used for sales

Pest Routes has helped us scale while providing additional efficiencies for scheduling, routing, payments, etc.

Pros

Support team is able to customize alot of what I need. Scheduling/routing is easy

Cons

I can't think of anything specific that I do not like about it at the moment

Response from PestRoutes

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the great review! We're honored to have you as a customer.

Overall User Friendly, but lacking in some features

Pros

That it is pretty easy to learn and navigate.

Cons

That they do not communicate updates very well, and there is no training offered when they release these updates.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your product feedback! Your comments regarding communicating updates well and offering training are very impactful. We'll make sure to add both to our future releases.

Blake from Preventive Pest Control

Great application for pest control companies

It was a great product and I was happy with most of the services. Just needed to switch to a more robust software as we grew our business.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and does what is needed for most pest control companies at a great price point. It also works very well for door to door sales in the pest control industry.

Cons

It was lacking some of the more advanced features that we were needing to effectively run commercial pest control services, such as barcoding.

Pest Routes Review

I've been using pest routes since day one and love the fact that you can easily enter customers, schedule and bill them with the click of a button.

Pros

I like that it will find customers with ease, routing is easy, billing is quick and very simple to send out billing.

Cons

That the templates wont allow a 24 hr shift.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the great review!

Nick from TruForce

PestRoutes

Pros

I like the ease of pestroutes it makes things very easy and streamlined. The integrated review system is great and lets us get the instant feedback we need.

Cons

I think there can be some improvements to the way routing is done. But it is possibly im not using it to its full potential.

Josh from Chem-Tech Termite & Pest Control Inc.

Fieldroutes

Pros

The web based software has been great. It was easy to use.

Cons

The new fieldroutes app is not as user friendly as the old techroutes app and many features in it do not work. I have to use fieldroutes to complete forms because my techroutes app is not working with forms. Then I have to go back to techroutes to finish the service. I am very frustrated with this new app. I have had phone conversation and many emails about this and still haven't fixed the minor problems. In my opinion techroutes seems like what would of replaced fieldroutes. The techroutes app is what made us go with pestroutes. If Fieldroutes was in place last year I do not think we would of chosen Pestroutes.

The app.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied December 2019

Thanks for your feedback Josh. A member of our support team will be reaching out shortly to assist you.

Travis from Morton's Pest Control, Inc.

Great Software

Scheduling and rescheduling of customers are better with the software than the old way we were doing things. We have had an overall all good experience with the software.

Pros

It helps my cash flow about 60% that alone is worth the price .

Cons

Printing of reports. I would like to print directly from the report not send to Excel.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied October 2018

Travis, thank you so much for the great review! Cash flow is where it's at. We'll take your suggestion on reporting and see what we can do to improve.

Tony from Mr. Mister Mosquito Control

Nice

Pros

WE can do everything on the app from scheduling to billing

Cons

it needs to have more features to help with scheduling and looking up a specific subscription

Response from PestRoutes

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the review! Please know Customer Success is available to answer any questions about features.

Jerome from Viewpoint Pest Management

The most user friendly pest management program, PERIOD!

We’ve had experiences with PestRoutes and the support team. They are very responsive and help. I would recommend this program to anyone looking for a pest management program.

Pros

Easy to learn Developers are always improving the platform Integrated credit card processing system Affordable

Cons

Needs graphing for termite inspections and treatments

Response from PestRoutes

Replied September 2018

Thank you for the great review and comments on termite inspections and treatments. It's on the roadmap.

PestRoutes User 18 months

Pros

PestRoutes has great features for tracking, reporting, and automating your business.

Cons

Due to their rapid growth we did not receive much help with implementation. Many of their customer support members were unable to help with basic features of the software and we had to learn on our own.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your feedback.We'll work with our Customer Success team to improve the implementation process.

BRENT from Empire Pest Defense, LLC

best owner decision i've made.

Pros

Ease of use, great way of collecting money, time saved in office cost.

Cons

not much, maybe its has to many features sometimes.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the great review! So glad to have you onboard.

Aaron from BugBros Pest Control

Industry: Chemicals

If you're a pest control owner you need PestRoutes

Pros

I like just about everything about this software. We tried a couple others before switching to PestRoutes and it's been awesome.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything major I would change

Response from PestRoutes

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the great review. We're proud to have you as a PestRoutes customer.

Karena from Ecoshield pest control

Pest routes

Pros

Easy to use. Self explanatory. Easy to train on

Cons

Adds products sometimes without ya adding them

Stuart from Complete Pest Management Services

Year 1 with pest routes complete

We are now starting to use the intelligent routing aspects. Great timesaver.

Pros

Intuitive. Works well with multi users and our tablets in the field with technicians. The customer portal is really good and customers can review past services and/or make payments.

Cons

No QuickBooks access - This is a huge disadvantage.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the comments about QuickBooks. We'll take that into consideration as we make improvements to the platform.

Cindy from Myles Pest Services

We are so glad we have switched to PestRoutes!

We are still in the early stages of implementation, so there will be many more, but one benefit we are already thrilled with is the reporting capabilities.

Pros

I love the reporting capabilities! We can run a report on nearly anything, from financial/billing information to customers' service types to service due dates, and more. Also, the integration of billing with the program is incredible!

Cons

There are some quirky things that are a little frustrating, although the developers continue to work on fixing the quirks. A big example of this is the fact that headers don't float, so whatever screen I'm on and scrolling through, if I want to click a button, change a date range or filter, see what the columns are, etc., I have to scroll all the way back to the top to do so.

Luis from Aptive

Pest Routes rocks

Pros

It is very intuitive, not only is it easy for me to use, training new employees is a breeze.

Cons

There is room for improvement in the scheduling process.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the input on scheduling. We'll take a look at it.

Matt from Spire Industries Inc.

I was hesitant at first

My routing is much more efficient. It allows me to plan and look ahead and track things all with a simple filter. I have all the information I need in order to be able to make decisions to run my business.

Pros

Great value. Great customer support on the backend after the initial sale.

Cons

The sales routes app can be confusing and hard to use. I am a year in and still do not know how to use it.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied February 2019

Thank you Matt!

Donna from Crown Pest Control

Great software!

Saves paper and time Holds lots of customers and their information Is simple to read documents

Pros

This software can do a lot of things for a business. I like how it keeps up with customers and stores their information.

Cons

There is so much that can be done on this software, but it is overwhelming and time consuming to learn what can be done with it besides the basics.

Simple

Pros

It is very simple and easy to understand, especially if it is your first year selling.

Cons

It looks vintage and not so smooth. I wish it would improve a little bit more on how it looks.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied February 2019

Great feedback, thank you!

Shane from Natural State Pest Control

Industry: Facilities Services

Pest Routes

Pros

Easy to use, either on mobile or desktop.

Cons

Sales Routes could benefit from an update.

Response from PestRoutes

Replied October 2018

Thank you, Shane! We're so glad the software is working well for you. We appreciate the feedback on SalesRoutes. In the works.