All FieldRoutes Reviews

Travis

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2018

PestRoutes is the best

The team at PestRoutes is the best! I've used several softwares during my time in the industry and I have to say that PestRoutes is the hands down the best. We started using them two years ago and the growth of the system amazes me! The team is always pushing forward and deals with probably their most difficult customer with ease (us at TruForce)! We always have little things we'd like to see and I can't tell you how many beta versions we've had! Don't go anywhere else trust me!

PROS

The team behind the software is really what makes the great software it is!

CONS

I couldn't put my finger on any negatives in the capacity that I use them

Thank you so much for the great review!

Replied December 2018

Brian

Utilities, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Helpful, but more left to be desired

The customer service has largely been responsive, kind, and they really do seem to care that we're able to be educated on how to use FieldRoutes as well as making sure we're in a position to being doing it correctly. The time it took us to implement was extremely frustrating - we signed on in mid/late January and didn't go live until June 15th of this year. And even when we did start, it felt like I had to keep explaining our business, what was important to us, and how we wanted to use the software, and despite that, constantly kept running into problems. The wait times to get things done were really frustrating to us. I'd communicated a ton with FieldRoutes implementation specialists/developers/customer success members about things we wished FieldRoutes would do in order to make it smoother for us to use, & be less of a "pest control only" type software, and my impression is that we're just a tiny fish in a very big sea of their clients so I'm left feeling very cynical we'll ever be able to have the software become more configurable to our industry. Simple things like adding different placeholders in forms/agreements, providing different customizable fields in customer cards, being able to download pdf's more easily in the Form Lookup, is stuff that would make a massive difference in our use of FieldRoutes but I have been provided with very, very little hope that those changes will ever be made. Although I must say, FR's been a real big improvement & help for us still.

PROS

Routing, dispatching, and scheduling have been great. The real time data and tools on the dashboard are extremely helpful to see how productive your company is and how your business is doing on the top line.

CONS

We've had a pretty difficult time adjusting things that we need in order to report to clients and to counties on the work we do. This software feels often like we've fit a square peg in a round hole, but it works for us. The thing that is the most frustrating to me is how this software still seems totally built for pestcontrol businesses, and if you aren't in that category, you seem to have to make your business flow fit as best you can into the software. The big thing I was excited about with software was being able to send out a crisp, smooth, digital, monthly renewal service subscription to customers throughout the year because we've historically done that using paper. We're still not to the point where any of the customer reporting/county reporting/renewal processes seem to really configure to what we need, which is frustrating. I'm hopeful FieldRoutes makes their product more configurable and adjustable to the industry needs of their customers, and makes it less of a static/"what you see is what you get" type software.

Reason for choosing FieldRoutes

My business partner who operates our pest control business had implemented it months prior, and he'd really liked it and there seemed to be lots of parallels with the needs he'd made the decision to use it for and ours as well.

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

SAFE is an old software built out of Microsoft Access, and only for septic companies which was great. But our capacity to automate admin workloads and daily tasks was a big bottleneck to us. I wanted to go paperless with our business and bring it out of the stone age, and automate as much as possible, and keep better tabs on our company's performance/productivity.

Brian, thank you for your detailed review. We are happy to see that the real-time data in the dashboard has been so helpful regarding your company's productivity. We will be passing along your comments about implementation and desired features to the respective teams. If you have additional questions, please do reach out to our Customer Service team as you successfully have in the past.

Fabricio

Reviewed August 2023

Mediocre at best but likely poorly managed

Chronology of their poor management:1) Get locked out and no access to see my route on a working day with no previous warning.2) Call customer support and they tell me my payment info was outdated3) Offer new updated payment but they tell me I have to log in and update payment info myself, they don't take that over the phone. 4) No access to software to update payment info though5)Call again and Customer support provides temporary access to update payment info6) Payment info Field Not functioning and unable to update payment info, sent screen shots7)Customer support tells me they're working on it8) They sent an email, now is functional but by then my access is locked out again9) Had to call again, now a supervisor had to get involved and then finally resolved payment info.10) Asked why I was not given heads up about payment info being outdated, I had that card for years and is not reasonable to remember when they become outdated11) They said they did but when I updated my email in the software, their accounting department didn't get updated Meanwhile, I lost customers due to their poor communication skills. I had the same problem with my email domain. Payment info became outdated. I open my email daily and the first thing I saw was a warning showing X amount of days to update my payment info. I updated immediately and never had an issue. Here's the difference between a good company and whatever field routes is. Bad choice of a software overall

PROS

I signed up for the integration of Sentricon. I liked they offered that since I switched from Termite Liquid Treatments to a Baiting system. Outside of that, it did not offer me a better solution than my previous software in all aspects

CONS

The mobile app performs poorly. As a business operator, the app doesn't allow you to add a new customer, new service, subscription... etc. You have to log in into the desktop version in your mobile device which is not mobile friendly at all. All info looks tiny and difficult to navigate thru. New app has many bugs. Terrible when uploading info. Often times it crashes on android phones. Also customer info is terrible if something goes wrong outside "how I do this or that" Lastly, if you want out, they they weeks to give you your own cvs file with customer data. On top of it all, they duplicate info AND FIELD ROUTES IS KNOWN FOR MAKING DIFFICULT TO TRANSFER TO A NEW SOFTWARE.... DISGUSTING!

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

Field routes offered sentricon integration. I did not look into other factors and regretted big time switching to this poor software.

Thanks for bringing these issues to our attention, Fabricio. This is definitely not the kind of experience we want for our customers. We’re forwarding this review to our Customer Success Team immediately.

Denise

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Intuitive, reliable software that is easy to use

We are so pleased with the sales, training and use of the product. In terms of time and communication with customers it is a game changer. We have not had to manually sift through customer accounts and print monthly bills since we started.

PROS

Real time data; easy and efficient routing for service; ; digital forms and communication with customers is streamlined.

CONS

Three items are difficult: 1- Payments should be automated and not a manual run if set up for monthly payment 2-Renewals should auto renew if set up for annual renewal. Sending notices for renewal with customer acceptance should be one option and another option should be auto renewal 3- There needs to be an option (trigger rule) to set up a "sales drip" email campaign for lost leads.

Reason for choosing FieldRoutes

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is impressive and made it easy to understand the benefit. Pest Routes has a track record of success. PCO Bookkeepers highly recommended.

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

Pest Pac is a customer data base you have to manipulate, Pest Pac has TERRIBLE service, the software is clunky and it is expensive, they nickle and dime you for every feature. It is nearly impossible to go to a digital platform with Pest Routes.

Denise, Thank you for your review. Our customers' feedback is very important to us. If there's anything we can help you with, please reach out to support@pestroutes.com

Replied October 2020

Blaine

Reviewed May 2022

Customer Support is Awful

If they can work out the bugs and actually respond to customers then it would be well worth it. As it is, you will spend time not even being able to use some of the features, wondering when you will be able to use them properly again, with no timeline.

PROS

This product will definitely save time with your scheduling. They have a lot of great features including recurring service planning and automatic reminders.

CONS

There have been bugs that last about 2 weeks at a time 3 different times now, all different problems, and we have only been on this system for 2.5 months. These aren't small glitches either, they are major issues with the system that make parts of it unusable. Customer service is abysmal. They either don't respond or they can't give you any information or workarounds for the problem. The person who actually sold us the product is basically unreachable and never responds. You would think that the company would want to respond to customers when there are issues, but they don't seem to care at all. You get a different customer service rep each time you contact PestRoutes also, no dedicated reps. Extremely frustrating.

Price.

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

More functionality with PestRoutes. More automated notifications and scheduling.

Kerri

Chemicals, 2-10 employees

Satisfied customer

PROS

They key features I like most about this product is the ease of use, the migration process coming over was fairly easy with no major setbacks. The customer service is very prompt to address your problems or concerns.

CONS

I feel like the Sentricon portion of the software could really use a lot more work. The routing would be more helpful if it were based of actual driving directions. Not proximity.

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

The ease of use, there were a lot more features that we use as a company.

Kerri, thank you for your review. We're happy that you have experienced the ease of use that FieldRoutes provides, along with excellent customer support. We will share your comments with our team.

Lexi

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

CP Bat Mitigation Review

It has been great. Everyone is always willing to help and the response time is always timely.

PROS

It is easy to use even with high tech options

CONS

The app isn't as functional when trying to view or edit or search for customers. We are a pest service industry that does not have subscriptions. We visit a home only 2 times and then we never see them again (as long as we did our work well). It took a bit to figure out how we could make it most functional with our business model during set up.

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

it wasn't doing all I know we could have done to save me time.

Thank you for the feedback, Lexi. This is the insight we need to improve our customer experience. Your thoughts will be shared with our team.

Charlie

Reviewed November 2023

FieldRoutes review

PROS

Simple and intuitive navigation through the program. Less clicks to get the information you need.

CONS

Understanding the job pool and due dates for service. Used to having work orders released into a month and tracking differently.

Reason for choosing FieldRoutes

The integration from Servsuite and Service Titan into FieldRoutes made the most sense for us.

Thank you for your review, Charlie, and for sharing how FieldRoutes' intuitive nature helps you get your job done. Please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any questions that you may have.

Jessica

Reviewed November 2023

Excellent! Ready to get completely involved!

PROS

It appears to be a much easier system to use and provides so much more options for viewing customer locations and scheduling looks to be so much easier.

CONS

So far there is nothing I don't like. We are in the onboarding stage.

Reason for choosing FieldRoutes

The transition was going to be much easier and cost was going to be manageable.

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

We learned that Service Pro was going to become obsolete, so we needed to find something new and having Fieldroutes transition us seamlessly made this decision easy.

Hello, Jessica, and welcome to FieldRoutes. We're happy to see that you have gotten off to a strong start and look forward to working with you long into the future.

Jerika

Reviewed April 2019

Good system for complex reports and programs, not so flawless

Overall i like servsuite for its multi-tier program, adds multiple events for each program at predetermined intervals and pricing- but it comes with many many flaws, it has become very frustrating- their effors are great but fixes are very slow and it is impacting out work flow

PROS

multilayer programs, extensive reports, integrated document signing,

CONS

does not sync with google, many hiccups and tech support needed, updates tend to cause issues, programming takes a long time to fix issues and we have been struggling, lag in the email server system,

Hello Jerika, thank you for taking the time to explain the issues you've experienced with ServSuite. We would like to help you get these resolved as quickly as possible, in this vain we have contacted your support team and they will be reaching out soon. All the best, the ServicePro Team.

Replied April 2019

Alex

Individual & Family Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Keep away from this software

If you are a growing company or even a well established company, avoid this software, it is time consuming.

PROS

Many issues with the software between the updates and glitches. Nothing to say good about.

CONS

Many issues with the software between the updates and glitches. Very hard for your team to learn about all functionalities. Many are useless. Worst part of it is the glitches about invoicing. Many invoices not created. We are leaving this week.

Reason for choosing FieldRoutes

French support was offered, it was a plus. At the first look, the software looked very complete with many features, even more than expected.

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

The new software is way more user friendly, it is efficient. It is a stable software well built with no glitches or errors. We save time and money.

Joe

Reviewed August 2022

Does EVERYTHING, but not everything well.

Painful start, getting better over time but still would like to see it get more user friendly.

PROS

That it is built for pest control and allows you to input products with ounces, gallons, etc.

CONS

Absolutely not user friendly. Sooo much going on with every page and hard to figure out how to actually set something up and no way to tell if you've done it right.

Reason for choosing FieldRoutes

Ability to add pest products without a work around.

Hi Joe, thanks for your review. We are glad to hear our software can do everything you ask of it. While it is robust and offers a wide array of functionality, we don't want it to be confusing or overwhelming. Our support team is available to assist navigating the platform and making life easier.

Sharee

Reviewed January 2020

Great Software

PestRoutes is great even with the billing issues. Once the billing is resolved it will easily be a 5 star software.

PROS

I like that many features that are "add ons" for other software is already included with PestRoutes at no additional charge.

CONS

Billing. The billing is not great for anything other than residential or one time jobs. I want each service to have a charge but then it automatically sends a bill when I want to send one bill at the end of the month. So then you can use the recurring bill option but it again will automatically send it out without you getting a chance to update it or add notes. Also, putting a charge in each individual ticket does not count as a "subscription" so when you are running reports you will not see the account listed. There is also not a way to send a bill to someone but not send a service notification. I have a customer that only wants invoices but if I put his email address under "billing", the system will still send him service notifications even if there is not an email address there. Also, the system does not separate pdf for service notification vs invoice. I want the invoice to include a pdf but then the system will automatically attach a pdf of the invoice to the service notification and many times the person receiving the notification should not be the person receiving the invoice. And if the invoice is zero because they get billed at the end of the month, the service notification will include a pdf of a zero dollar invoice which confuses the customer. So whenever I need to send an invoice, I have to change the system settings then change them back. I often will forget to change it back then I get calls from customers.

Features, layout, functions

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

Thank you for your review, Sharee. Our clients' feedback is very important to us. In regards to billing, we've asked a member of our team to reach out to you with support. If you need anything in the meantime, please contact us directly at (404) 800-7378.

Replied February 2020

Carl

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Should I buy FieldRoutes?

It has been good, bad, and even ugly at times. The help desk is usually anything but helpful. I do have a contact who is very approachable and generous with his time which is greatly appreciated. But there aren't tpoo many of him to go around.... If I had one suggestion to FieldRoutes, it would be to get involved from jump with the set-up and implematation of the softeware. Many of us don't know trh w questions toi ask until it is too late! I would encurage buyers to have someone dedicatd to the set-up and implematation. Hours invested up front (by Field Routes and end users) will pay dividends in the form of an overall better user experience, less frustration, and hours --even days--trying to solve seemingly unsolvable problems. If I had it to do over, would I? Given what was on the market then and what I know now, a definite maybe. I would have asked more questions and pushed harder for real answers (less 'sales-speak').

PROS

The single biggest factor driving our decision to go with then PestRoutes, was that it wasn't the "other" software.

CONS

Data migration was a nightmare.... The diffculty in creating custom service service agreements and implematation thereof, the route optimazation software provides far from optimal routing, and zero explanation of the "Distance Score" so that we can actually use this tool to aid in routing and dispatch. Also, I have a tremandous anmount of difficult extracting data. The "shiny dashboard" and the flood of reporting capabilities that were shown as part of the sales procewss were impressive, to say the least. What is there is much easier to use than the competitor I left. I am frustrated that when I want certain data, the answer is "sorry, can't do that". The initial purchasing process was less than "transparent" and I wasn't educated enough to ask certain questions that would have guided my buying decison.

Reasons for switching to FieldRoutes

Poor customer support, diffcultly in navigation, incoinsistent data, and LOTS of hidden, bolt-on espenses...I finally had had to much!

Carl, thank you for your review. We have noted your comments regarding the sales experience, implementation, and the dashboard and will be sharing them with our respective teams.

Curtis

Reviewed August 2022

Long time user First time caller....

Overall I love field routes and have talked up the company for the last 8 years as a tech, a service manager, a branch manager, and call center support manager. I have learned to work around the challenges FR can throw your way. I have become a expert and a valued source for running custom reports. The low level support staff is amazing I've only had 2 questionable experiences in 8 years with them. They are quick to respond to your initial question and have a fair amount of tools at their disposal. Tech routes is a great app and has become a powerful tool for techs allowing them diagram stops and what/where the issues are present. Sales routes does a good job at keeping salesmen from knocking existing customers saving time wasted hitting existing customers.

PROS

Scheduling optimization, Raw power in reporting and finding whatever it is you need from a reporting perspective. Most low level support agents are amazing to deal with.

CONS

Mapping out stops there is no true distance score and the miles shown are as the crow files causing huge issues with proper routing without having an extensive knowledge of the surrounding areas. its to easy to run the wrong report due to the advanced and complex reporting system (I do love the power but my owners, managers, and agents can all run what they think is the same report and return different information. ) Integration with vendors is difficult at best. there is little support or care with large projects that don't benefit FR directly. updates are sudden, with no information, and after the updates made you don't find anything out about it for days or longer if you don't touch the system daily.

Reason for choosing FieldRoutes

used it before and liked it

switched companies

Curtis, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you have been a fan of us for years and you find the software useful.

Cindy

Reviewed August 2022

Very happy with FieldRoutes!

Using the software has helped us to streamline our billing and scheduling processes, thereby saving us time and money. We have also been able to improve our customer communications through the software. Highly recommend FieldRoutes.

PROS

Most helpful/impactful features: Billing, Scheduling, Reporting Their customer support is phenomenal! Every time I find a glitch or have a question about functionality, the customer support team is right on it. And recently, they have started offering informative webinars dealing with how to use different features and functions of the software.

CONS

We have had problems using API to integrate the software with forms on our website because we don't use FieldRoutes' marketing platform.

Cindy, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you are very happy with our platform and the features you find useful. If you are still having issues with API please reach out to our support team.

Victor