• Pros

• "I love the ease of this product, very simple to use and navigate "

• "The system is very easy to use and the support is awesome. "

• "I love all the improvements they have made over the last 3 years. This program is so user friendly and fairly versatile."

• Cons

• "The interface between RazorSync and Quickbooks is pretty good, but could use some refining particularly with deposits."

• "Limited routing ability, but I'm told they working to improve it, don't like the weekly job calendar view, a few to many steps to schedule recurring services with pricing."

• "Have not found it to be ideal for our way of scheduling, but still working on it. "

Browse RazorSync Reviews

Will from Home Diagnostic Solutions

Best Bang for Buck!

I run an energy auditing / inspection firm and I have tried dozens of other apps to help automate and track our workflow. We don't fit the standard mold of service companies since a majority of our business is new construction. We don't fit the mold of production companies since we are service based. RazorSync is the only "of the shelf" solution that we could customize to fit our workflow. I have greater control and vision throughout our company now that everything is being tracked and measured through RazorSync.

Pros

Customized statuses... Hands down our most important feature. We have several different types of inspections that have stages and steps that require both field users and office users to complete. Since we were able to customize the statuses to fit the stages of the project, I can see where everything is at a glance. I can color code the statuses by the responsible employee so that when glancing at the calendar, I know that I shouldn't see any bright yellow statuses that are over a week old... That tells me to go check on Kevin and see if he has a pulse. That type of tracking is INVALUABLE!!! I'm not waiting on reports or taking an employee's word that their tasks are completed. All the other features are great but you can find the same features elsewhere (and pay a lot more).

Cons

Most of my cons are specific to the odd nature of our work. We routinely have different inspectors team up for a day and separate the next day and there is no way of assigning more than one employee to a task/work order. This leads to creating place holder events to indicate that the employee should look to another employee's schedule. It works... it's just a bit clunky. UI- RazorSync does not appear nearly as polished as it's competitors. Because of the functionality, I feel that it's an acceptable trade off. The web browser view is the largest problem design wise. Again, we have as many users in the field as we do in the office so half of our company uses the web browser view. If you just run through the mobile app, you probably won't notice the awkwardness.

Brianna from Sierra Valley Mechanical

Okay software for the price

Razor Sync is a decent program and we are making things work the best that we can. The set up did not go as well as we were told it would and a lot of our customer information was not transferred over. I had to hire someone else to come in and move over our customer data.

Pros

Razor Sync is user friendly for the most part and I like that all customer info is in one place with unlimited space. I like that it is a cloud based program and can be accessed anywhere.

Cons

The software does NOT work with Quick Books as well as we were lead to believe which was the biggest factor for us when we decided to purchase. We have tried to get our Razor Sync to link to our Quick Books with tech support on multiple occasions which were unsuccessful so it has caused a lot of issues with out billing. We also have had over 6 instances where the Razor Sync invoicing and payments have caused customers to get double charged and I have had to call and have the second charge reversed. It does not show up in our Razor Sync only on the customers card statement. Also our mobile ap goes down often and our field techs can not use it.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

It seemed like a much better price point with all the same features however it does not seem to be comparable or work the way we were led to believe it would. If we hadn't just moved all our customers over we would probably look into other software programs.

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

Wintac was not a cloud based software and we wanted an ap for our field employees to use.

Response from RazorSync

Replied March 2021

We appreciate the feedback Brianna. Please reach out to support at 877-675-4395 ext. 2 so we can help with the issues you are having.

Alissa from Elite Assemblers

Service Issues

RazorSync has been fairly easy for my non tech savvy employees to use. Though trouble shooting when there are issues is a bit of a nightmare. This has stream lined my payroll processes and increased the speed to invoice clients, though the way the software works, I can't use the invoice functionality. I also find it hard to trust that things will work properly after the experiences we've had.

Pros

The reporting capability and ability to cut out paper were huge reasons we purchased. Those continue to be positive.

Cons

The customer service is extremely subpar, and there are constantly tech glitches and issues that the company cant explain, doesn't take accountability for and don't seem very concerned about resolving. Getting a call back or follow through on issue resolution is non existent. When I sold the product I was told things could be customized and that the company could be paid to do some customizations. But once I purchased and looked towards getting some things changed, that wasn't actually true. Additionally the training on the front end was worthless which caused more work for me having to train my own people and create my own user manuals. The fact that the software looks different if you are using Android vs Apple is also not ideal.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you Alissa for your review and your feedback, we appreciate it. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. Please feel free to email me directly khaverty@razorsync.com or call us directly at 877-675-4395 to see if there's an issue we can help resolve.

A lot of potential, but falls short on some very basic requirements

In many respects we are like most service companies. We receive a request from a customer, allocate the time, material and resources required and do the job. Typically the customer sends us a purchase order via text, email, fax, or the phone call. We have tried various to do programs, spreadsheets, google calendars, geo fencing. RazorSync was a life saver. A solution that eliminated our reliance on many of the tools we were using before. The support was great, and the limitations were minor compared to the benefits. The ability to add default items to each invoice such as driving to site are amazing. The automatic billing from the time the tech clocks on site to complete another amazing feature. The technical support amazing again. Unfortunately that is the wow factor stops.

Pros

Easy to use for the most part, but the training is definitely beneficial. Technical support is second to none.

Cons

There is no field for a purchase order, in our days 99% of our customers use a purchase order. Integration with quickbooks desktop is at best quirky, customers created in razorsync sync to quickbooks but not the other way around. That being said, quickbooks is definitely not the easiest product to integrate with, and their tech support is often sub-par. When a tech marks a job as completed an invoice is automatically generated, which is ok for a project only requiring one visit, but not for one where multiple techs or visits are required. There are some work arounds for that, but not easy to find. When we used the sms to notify the customers that a work order was created and scheduled, most of the customers had no idea who it was coming from. The email send out looks more like an infomercial for razorsync with only a small portion of it displaying our company name and the pertinent information. Attachments can be added to work orders, but not service requests. While this might not be a big deal, at times, it would make a lot more sense to add reference documents, copies of the customer's request or notes to the service request that are visible from every work order, instead of having to attach them to each work order thereafter. The address field can not handle unit numbers at this time, and there were some issues with google verifying the address in some newer neighborhoods, and in order to fix them we have had to re-install the app. At times we have some customers providing us with an address for the work to be done, their phone number and description of the work. The system forces you to enter a name in order to create a customer. More often than not, we just use an underscore. Perhaps there could be some default values in order to speed up the process. I do not need to know more than the customers first name and phone number. The mobile apps are battery hogs on phones, so please make sure to have chargers on hand.

BRENDA from CHAMPION CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CARE, INC

LOVE IT!

Love the way I can just put it on peoples routes and not have to remember to tell them. As long as they Sync it works wonderful.

Pros

I do all my scheduling through this system. I love the app and what I use on the computer. I can go any where and use any computer or smart phone and get the most out of it. If there's something not quite jiving with my life I can always find a way to make this system work. I don't think I use all the features to their fullest but it's there for me once I figure it out or have them figure it out for me.

Cons

I sometimes have to figure it out but can't think of much I don't like. When I started using it 5 years ago it was difficult till it wasn't. Everything takes some getting used to and this was some learning but not to challenging. Growing pains only.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

They just fit my small business so much better. They never treat me like I'm a small business.

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

It was way to expensive. It didn't start that way but within 2 years it went up almost 10 times as much. I don't know if RazorSync has ever gone up in price and I can function a lot better knowing they aren't killing me in price.

Response from RazorSync

Replied April 2021

Thank you for the great review Brenda! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please do hesitate to reach out to us.

Pavel from MS Home Pool Services, Inc.

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

What I would like have added or changed

I like it very much it suits our needs very well and I notice a steady improvement. So far the customer service has been great every time a call. I believe over the last 3-4 years we had a technical issue only once when Amazon servers were down or something. Will keep on using it and recommending it to my peers.

Pros

Custom service forms. I can create a standard form for pretty much any need. I like the automatic invoicing and Quickbooks integration, gps locator for field workers and time keeping is also great

Cons

I am not sure if it is a "con" but I wish after I import all invoices from Razorsync to Quickbooks, that the invoices already have the checkmarks for the allowed payment options, as now after I generate 50 invoices I need to open each one and checkmark the 2 payment options (bank transfer and CC). On the other hand that way I may catch a wrongly generated invoice. Another thing I don't like is when I set the recurring services/ work orders and I add a service item when I set up the recurring service (i.e. the cost of the service and a service form to be filled by our employee), the next time I set any service for this client it will include the same forma nd the same service item - so I need to go in and delete those --- is there a way to add service forms and items in a recurring service without having those aper in every later job for the same client?

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Yes, I did, but back then when we were looking for that type of software the cost was the main factor, you were very reasonably priced and still are. For a small company, the $10-dollar difference per user really adds up on an annual basis.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the great review Pavel! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Dominic from Affinity Refrigeration and HVAC, Inc.

Affinity review

Great experience. Just a few things that would help our workflow. Happy with product overall.

Pros

Easy to work with and the customization options.

Cons

Sales tax settings reset when sync to QuickBooks, card payments for one off customers.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Offered more of what we needed for a good price point

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

Biggest reason is pricing was not hidden on users work orders

Response from RazorSync

Replied March 2021

Thank you Dominic, We look forward to serving you.

Dillon from Screenmobile

Glitches and work arounds

Very Successful software that does a great job on the customer support of the product. Very well designed with many features.

Pros

The software allows me to track my business very closely. It allows you to go paperless.

Cons

A few glitches with estimates and work orders, and yes there were workarounds but it would be nice if there was a fix

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

It has a better reports program and had more features at the time.

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

The product was very slow and didn't have the mobile side of the dispatching

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the great review Dillon. We work very hard to deliver a powerful solution and one that is backstopped by world-class support. We look forward to serving you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Taylor from Key Business Solutions

Razor Sync Review - KBS

Overall experience has been great, very easy to use, and works for what we need

Pros

We like the look overall, the calender, being able to have digital signitures etc.

Cons

There are some errors every once in awhile and sometimes it can be slow but the problems often work themselves out. Also seems to be specifically for HVAC companies, we use for mailing equipment, sometimes companies have multiple machines -- we have been able to adjust for our needs which is good however.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Updating to a new version of Intuit Field Service, and this one.

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

Needed something with more features, as well as a better overall look easy to use for those who are computer literate, as well as some of the staff members who are not as fast at picking up new softwares.

Response from RazorSync

Replied March 2021

Thank you for the great review Taylor! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

rachel from Cmags HVAC Inc

Comprehensive Software for Service Providers

Pros

From customer leads to payments, this software covers everything you can think of. One of my favorite features is the customer interactions you can set up, by letting them know when we are on our way or onsite.

Cons

My biggest complaint is customization. To be Fair Even since we first purchased the software, they have implemented new customizations. So keep on adding customizable fields, RazorSync!

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

FieldEdge was too complex for us as a small business.

Response from RazorSync

Replied March 2021

Thank you Rachel We look forward to serving you.

Heather from JC Overhead Door LLC

Has Potential

We see that a CRM program would be tremendously helpful to our business, but unfortunately RS is costing a lot of man hours to resolve quirks and glitches, only to have new ones come up. Customer support is usually very helpful - but there are limitations with this software. It just eats up so much of our employee time and energy to keep it working for us. We are on the lookout for something else.

Pros

It is easy to see how navigation of the software should work. The schedule is clear and has multiple views for daily / weekly / monthly.

Cons

It is VERY "glitchy". Working one day, kicking us out the next. Places don't seem to connect - for example customer notes will appear in one spot for administration, but then the techs don't see it. Tech's will enter a customer notes and administration can't find it.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

RS was more visually pleasing, appeared easier to navigate with very little training.

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

It was not well suited for our type of industry.

Response from RazorSync

Replied April 2021

Thank you for your feedback, can you please call us at 877-675-4395 option 2 for support so we can document the issue in order to get it resolved?

LARRY from LAWN & IRRIGATION TECHNOLOGIES

RAZORSYNC REVIEW

As a service only business (previous company), and being the sole employee, it was excellent. We still use it for service and repair scheduling, as well as scheduling our construction/installation work. I 'generally' would heavily endorse your product.

Pros

The scheduling for service work is excellent. Monitoring where our employees are at any given time is of extreme value. The customer notifications has been highly praised by our clients, and is helpful in determining how productive our teams are, in performing specific service and repair requirements.

Cons

The estimating portion of the program needs some work. It does not feel 'user friendly', and is difficult to update or change information. The presentation format appears a bit unprofessional in my opinion. We have used it for some estimating, then re-type the information into another system for managing payments and job status. We are now using QuickBooks Desktop. Not sure how that interface would work. We previously used QuickBooks Online..... I would not recommend using that, as the people in that organization appear to have little knowledge on how to manage the data, causing numerous errors, and some customer negative comments.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Price, and user friendly, support.

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

QuickBooks kept making to many errors.

Response from RazorSync

Replied March 2021

Thank you Larry for the review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

steven from bug thug pest control

Industry: Chemicals

going downhill

It's been really good, but I want some new upgrades like I mentioned above

Pros

Easy to use, pretty straight forward. Cost is cheaper than most. Can use on your cell phone. Keeps track of things great

Cons

Your last update totally sucked, you can't just type in a customers name and their info pops up anymore, you need to GO ONLINE. Makes it difficult to check invoice history with people on the phone. Your system is good overall, but used to be better. The map used to be much easier to use and view. I want you to add to your system a reminder text message to my clients cell phone numbers without me having to know their particular cell phone carrier (people change those all the time) right now I pay protexting $100 a month for this I wish you had it all in 1. Also people don't want to have a full login to pay their bill. Right now I have a paypal button to handle my customers paying online. BUGTHUGLV.COM is my website check it out. People don't want another username and password to remember to pay a little $45 pest control bill. You should change it so people can just type in an address and pay, nobody is going to pay for an invoice that isn't their house so why all the security and confusion. Alright, I love you guys, but you could do some changes

easier to use , price

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

They were super confusion, you had to have a PHD in algebra and trigonometry to get anything done, keep it simple stupid

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review Steven and we appreciate your feedback! I will be sure to pass the information on to the team. In the meantime please reach out to us if we can help you with anything!

Michele from Cleanway

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Good price for our purposes

We are a service business. We can schedule and easily move jobs by dragging and dropping. We can see on a map the locations of the technicians. There are some things you can customize, like color coding and status changes (like "need to reschedule"). When we show payment in Razorsync, it also checks it as paid in Quickbooks. The technicians can edit the description of each job, and send invoice immediately. They can take photos and attach within the invoice or quote. The customer service is excellent. Very nice people.

Pros

The scheduling, mapping, location tracking, ability to edit status of job with visual cues like color changes, Quickbooks link, invoicing and estimates. I also like the user interface and visuals.

Cons

Unable to easily send an invoice or estimate to more than one email as a customer default. We can't easily tell when an email has been sent. We have to create some workarounds. For example, we service many apartments in many complexes per day and have to use the summary line to insert the apt. number. It would be too cumbersome to create an individual address with all the contact info for each apartment at the same complex. Updates or improvements have been slow to happen, but I understand the new ownership should help. I wish we could shrink or move some of the page layouts on the schedule page.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

It provided more solutions for a good price. Some others were less flexible and too bulky. Some had features that were less user-friendly or unnecessary for our business and too expensive.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback Michele! We are constantly working on updates and improvements to the software. I will pass your suggestions along to the team. If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to call 877-675-4395 option 2 for support.

Bill from Andy OnCall of the Triad

Great in a crunch and ever since!

In late 2016, the NC Department of Revenue notified service businesses like ours that we would be required to collect Sales Tax on labor charges beginning January 1, 2017. We had less than 40 days to implement a entirely new billing system. Before this change, we didn't have to collect any sales taxes under NC laws. NC new rules required that we computed the tax based on a complex formula with tax components for the state, counties, and local transit jurisdictions where our customers lived. We learned that our customers living in the same city and zip code could easily fall into totally different tax districts. Our old software for our national franchise had no sales tax computation or reporting functionality. As we entered our "crash course" to select and implement something by the January 1st "D-Day" deadline, RazorSync became our choice. We were particularly impressed by their customer support and training commitment. When cutover time came, the worked with us every step of the way providing training, assistance getting our Quickbooks intergration online, and migrating our old customer data into the new system. As the inevitable glitches and questions occurred in the next few weeks, they were responsive to every concern we raised. While we rarely have issues today, their customer support is great whenever we call. We're very happy with RazorSync in the office and in the field. Our experience has been great.

Pros

Excellent customer support and integration with Quickbooks.

Cons

Uploading photos one at a time is too time consuming.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Customer Support for Transition and Training, Ability to incorporate our lengthy and detailed Terms and Condition text into their "standard" forms, support for Quickbooks and existing customer database integration, and competitive pricing for small businesses like ours.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thanks Bill! We love hearing about our excellent customer support! They are always here if you need them. We are so grateful to be able to help your business! Please reach out if there is anything else we can help you with.

Donald from Jack Frost Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc

RazorSync is an EXCELLENT Platform!

I moved from Successware21 (using it from 2004 to 2016) to Wintac (Using it from Jan 2016 to Jan 15, 2017) and I was looking for a good software that had an all in-one dispatch and financial. But after using Wintac for only one year - I had enough. I had demos done with 5 after looking at 15 companies and found out of the five companies RazorSync. The Platform is SOOO easy to navigate through my techs love using it in the field and the customers love getting the alerts, emails too. One of the biggest problems with Wintac was my customers getting their invoices by email. No problem with RazorSync! The set up was very easy also and learn time of the platform took weeks not months. One thing I need to express is in the field my techs still have full function of the software in the field when there is no signal with phone or tablet. I have not used QuickBooks since 2003 when I was using Successware21. I was was amazed how easy RazorSync worked with Quickbooks Online version. For someone using QuickBooks already it would be a no brainer to go with RazorSync. In my opinion should be at the top of the list and definitely 10 times easier to use than Wintac. One more thing about the QuickBooks since I have out of the loop with them for years - We are now doing using the full payroll services through them and cut my cost by $ a year after moving from PayChex for 20 years. Because of the great personal over at RazorSync and the software it has been a GREAT experience for us. We High Recommend this company and if you have a decision to make you must check them out, you will not be sorry.

Pros

The Software is very easy to use. I do not need a Server in my office and very mobile with tablet or phone. It integrates with QuickBooks easily and setup is a breeze. The mobile side is amazing with how fast to use in the field. No waiting for upload times. We will switch from phone to tablet when finishing the service call so we do not have to carry the tablet until the end. The phone app is excellent and easy to use. Able to take Credit Card transactions through the system and automatically updates real time. If you are already using QuickBooks it would be an very easy setup.

Cons

After using Successware 21 and Wintac - The cost of Successware 21 to high and the major issues we ran into for just an year with Wintac. I can not find cons with this company. They all have different ways of making their software and have glitches but it is how they handle the issues is what makes the company stand out.

Response from RazorSync

Replied February 2017

Thank you for the compliments Don. We look forward to serving you and the entire Jack Frost Heating & Air Conditioning team!

Johnny from Dembois Landscape

Razorsync For Landscape and Handyman Services

Overall razorsync is a game changer for any company that uses it. I have been a razorsync customer for over 5 years and plan on it staying that way.

Pros

These are all the reasons we use Razorsync Good for: CRM Scheduling tracking work history customers, especially customers with multiply properties invoicing with QB integration service reports w/ pictures saving pictures in a work order customers signature option Tracking payroll hrs. Tracking Field Tech

Cons

1. route optimization did work well for us, we had to always double check it and usually adjust it. we stopped using it because of this reason after about 90 days of using it when it first cam out. it may work better now. 2. Clocking in and out of work from a cellphone. isnt always as seemless as clocking in and out of work from a computer. Sometimes its doesnt clock people into or out of work and will get stuck syncing. clocking in and out of work from a computer in usually always seemless and never an issue 3. Searching for a property is hard too especially for a customer that has 50 or more properties. finding he customer is easy but there is not an search with the customer account to search for a specific property. When you search for a property in the customer search using a property address, the search results produce only the company name the property is associated with.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the review Johnny! We truly appreciate your loyalty and recommendation! Please don't hesitate to call support at 877-675-4395 option 2 if you need anything! They would be more than happy to help you with any difficulties you may be having.

Chelsea from Toshack Service & Maintenance Corp.

Industry: Utilities

Great dispatching tool!

Overall I have been extremely impressed with RazorSync's customer service. Being able to chat with them online is super helpful when we have a quick question that we need an answer to right away.

Pros

I like the ability to track our technicians using the GPS software, as well as the visual appeal of the dispatch board. I like that the technicians are able to set up their own work orders on the road by using the app on their phone.

Cons

I do not like that we cannot have a "bill to" account set up separately. Instead, all sub-accounts must be created under the same account. This can become frustrating when we set up a customer and realize down the road that it must be billed to someone else. Instead of having a bill to option, we must then create this address, work order, and copy all relevant information over to that bill-to account before we can invoice the correct person.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the review Chelsea! We work hard to deliver world class support to our customers! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

MIchael from Tompkins Appliance

Great Software

Very good. They are fast to respond to issues and will walk you through any issue you are having over the phone.

Pros

The ease of use from any platform. I have varying age technicians so their preferred method of use is different. Younger techs love using the phone app and older techs like the ability to use the computer as well.

Cons

There is no Purchase Order system. So when parts are ordered there is additional steps needed to get them into inventory. Instead of placing the order through the software and once they come in clicking a button to put them into inventory we need to order and then put them in once they arrive. This adds a step that we sometimes forget to do. We are a small operation without a parts manager so if we get busy and don't get the parts entered our inventory gets screwed up.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

We spent 6 months looking and testing before we chose razorsync. I can't remember exactly what was the final selling point but we did compare about 6 other web based software and found this one to be the most user friendly with QB links and some sort of inventory management.

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

It limited what we could do. It was server driven so scheduling had to be completed from the office. If I get a call on the weekend I would have to run into the office to input it or run the risk of forgetting when I got into the office on a Monday to bill it out.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you Michael for the review and the feedback! We're so happy to hear that you think RazorSync is great!! Thank you for making us the partner in your business. Please connect with us if anything ever comes up!

Phil from Diamond Computer Incorporated

A great tool for managing a service business...

RazorSync has been a good choice for the money we spend on it. The issues we run into are rarely serious and we've found ways to work around the one-way sync for the most part. Overall we are pleased with RazorSync and will likely stay with it for the near future.

Pros

RazorSync does a good job at managing Service Orders, Work Orders and Invoicing for my business. The workflow is reasonably well thought out and implemented and the mobile app makes it easy to check in and out of jobs. The web interface is decent and being able to track technicians' locations through the Field Workers map is handy for determining ETA to jobs. We do invoicing and accounting through Quickbooks Online and the syncing from RazorSync makes billing simple. The Customer Service we've received from RazorSync has always been friendly and timely.

Cons

QuickBooks Online syncing is only one-way so invoices added in QB or modified doesn't carry changes through to RazorSync. We were told shortly after we signed up that updates were in the works to make it a true two-way sync but two and half years later that still hasn't been implemented. Updates to the product seem to have slowed in the last year and we've not seen too many new features added as of late.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you Phil for the review! We are happy to hear that our customer service has been timely and friendly! Thank you for making us the partner in your business. Please connect with us if anything ever comes up!

jim from American Plumbing

Scheduling sofeware

Been a good experience so far. going on 4 years now. We own another service company as well and have changed that over to RazorSync this year. I'm anticipating an easy transition.

Pros

We have tried several of the Scheduling software that is out there. Some were less money but didn't have the same features and others were too expensive and had too much for our needs. For the price and our needs this is a good product. Has a lot to offer and features we don't currently use but its been reliable and the guys in the field like it.

Cons

We use it with Quickbooks and wish it would communicate both ways. meaning when you make a change on RazorSync example customer phone or email. you have to make the same change in Quickbooks. i understand that is more on the Quickbooks end.

Features and price.

Response from RazorSync

Replied March 2021

Thank you for the great review Jim! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Dave from TMG

Industry: Investment Management

Friendly?

The beniefets are that we can get our work orders on the go. Have coverage in most places and we have even started to track times for an incentive program.

Pros

Access is good. Has a lot of good qualities and able to get to those workers in a timely manner.

Cons

Punching in and out. It asks if you want to punch in but no option for out. Another thing is that when you transfer pictures over it rotates them to a desk top. Now you have to rotate it again. This goes on for your whole gallery. Bummed about that! Also along with uploading those pics it could take up to a little less than a week to be able for our administrator to see those pics. So now we cant trash those pics in gallery to we get the ok. And having 5-7 jobs a day those pics add up in a quickness.

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

Administers wanted more options I believe.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your feedback Dave. Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything. 877-675-4395 option 2 for support.

Jennifer from Northwest maintenance services

Industry: Facilities Services

Makes daily dispatching easy breezy

Out of all of the software solutions we investigated while shopping, this one checked the most boxes. There are things it is missing, but overall it works for what we need it to.

Pros

Creating new work orders and dispatching technicians is extremely easy

Cons

There are a lot of features that the software is missing, little ease of use functions like filtering and sorting lists, that make it unnecessarily difficult on the back office side to use. If you revisit the same locations for different requests it can be easy to lose things that need to be invoiced if you're not careful, but if you never revisit the same customer it is excellent. Many of the reports we need as a business have to be created by hand outside the software by combining multiple reports, basic things like WIP are very difficult to identify & require 3 different reports put together in excel to get a full picture.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the review Jennifer and we appreciate your feedback! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Lucinda

Simplified Service App

We are an Electrical contractor and have been in business over 38 years, mainly new construction. A few years ago we decided to push forward and open a new residential service department. We began to research scheduling programs with the ability to invoice and keep all information stored in one place. After researching many many applications the frustration began! We couldn't find anything simple enough and within budget to meet our needs. Not giving up on our goals yet, I finally came across Razor which was relatively new at that point. The Razorsync website was very informative but I was skeptical so I called. I'm so glad I did because they were able to answer all my questions and explained very thoroughly how Razorsync worked. I decided to take the free month trial and once I downloaded it I knew at that we had found our scheduling app that does it all!!!

Pros

Excellent Technical Support Instant scheduling and dispatch Easy estimating and invoicing both in office and service field You can access the schedule from anywhere! Endless reports You can attach documents to work orders, contract, photos, forms, pics etc Accepts credit card payments Service techs can create their own work orders when emergency calls come in after hours Constant updates to customers, example -en route, onsite, job complete Customers just LOVE this!! GPS tracking on service trucks Customer Portal allowing customers to access their accounts You can make suggestions how to better the app for your use, Razor listens and productively works as a team There is so much more don't I don't use and I cant comment on because we already had resources in place - for example Payroll - we do in house QuickBooks - We use other accounting package

Cons

Updates to the App can be a pain at times, but probably more so for me because the guys in the field call me for their technical support, usually they cant remember the login and panic . So truly not really a con for Razorsync! Guess I cant find a true con, great job Razorsync!!

Edwin from Mantario Lock and Key

Industry: Security and Investigations

Making you work flow easier

Overall the the software works great.

Pros

With the techs inputting hardware while they are onsite and using the on route and on site features in the software, it makes billing out the jobs so much easier. It also gives our invoices a more professional look rather than hand written invoices (and a lot easier to read.)

Cons

I have a couple of customers who have over a hundred ship to addresses, and at night when we get called out to a call you can not scroll alphabetically thru the addresses. I have had to manually move them one at a time to have them come up alphabetically. Then one update they change (for one customer) from A -Z to Z-A. It would be nice to either be able to drag and drop them alphabetically into place or hit a button that can sort them from A-Z

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

I did not purchase nor did I have any involvement in the purchasing of the software. I simply manage the staff that use it. I would say though, that if I was still with my previous employer and if I had bought the company like was planned. I would have completely switch over from using a 3 page carbon copied invoice to this product hands down.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Happy to hear the software is working great for you! We appreciate your feedback! If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Duane from Tompkins Appliance LLC

RazorSync is great for any sized business

Pros

I like the flexibility that comes with Razorsync. I can make adjustments on the fly

Cons

Inventory management portion leaves a lot to be desired

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Integration with Quickbooks and reporting options

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

Service desk was an office based software with little flexibility for the technician in the field

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you Duane for this review! I am glad this has allowed you more flexibility. Please reach out if you ever have any questions!

marc from Arctic Refrigeration

very good program, with a few minor changes can be great!

Time-efficient , least paperwork more profit!

Pros

price, support, offline capabilities, relatively easy to use.

Cons

QB integration, communication with customers(ex. mail to only one person at a time), miss some intuitive options, no statement or finance charging option

1.cost 2. looked simple but yet has expandable option 3. QB intergration

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

although their communication with the customer was better and easier, they lack offline capabilities ( causing us clock in and clock out issues and lost info on invoices.) was a deal-breaker and they were more $

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you Marc for this review! I'm so glad we've been able to assist!! Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Gregory from Craig Security Inc.

RazorSync review

Greater control on the work order process and accounting process.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to create multiple work orders for the same customer.

Cons

I wish you were able to flip easier through the program to access various work orders. When you enter in a work order, I wish this would automatically open up and allow me to see instead of having to flip through the customer. The work order should open up to the proper work order.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

RazorSync was the best option for our company.

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

We needed a more efficient program for all to use and greater control of the system

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your feedback and review! If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Robert from A-Agents Inspections Termites Pests

Industry: Environmental Services

Great value

Already found 1 technician committing time-card fraud via the GPS tracking feature, great for customer complaint verifications w/GPS tracking/check-ins, and customer search field is excellent.

Pros

GPS tracking, timesheets, customer notification of service technician status (en route, on site, completed), best customer search function and address auto-fill there is.

Cons

lacking infinite customer scheduling, no way for mobile devices/techs to check their own hours.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Good QB integration, GPS tracking, time cards all included.

switching to paperless office

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you Robert for the review! I'm so glad we've been able to assist you! Please reach out if you ever have any questions.

Katie from Air Renovations LLC

Industry: Utilities

Razorsync is for the most part user is very friendly and easy to dispatch the information

I really like how the dispatching is done and received by the technicians and that all the pictures are retrievable. Just like I suggested, I just wish there was an easier way to import the pictures from RazorSync because we have some very large accounts where we have to upload everything on a vendor portal. Sometimes I have to take the technicians phones and take the pics straight off their phones so I can complete what I need to do. I do like the way on the invoicing and quoting is completed because they come out in a PDF that looks very professional to our vendors and customers. The importing of information from Razorsync into QuickBooks is very easy to do and convenient so that I don't always have to do double the entry.

Pros

I like how the invoices come out and look and once everything is entered in, it can be easily imported into QuickBooks.

Cons

I would like to see an easier way to import the pictures after our technicians upload them because most of the vendors we work with have their own portals where we need to upload the pictures individually. I would also like to see an easier way to delete information that is not needed or is a mistake because if something is invoiced or quoted incorrectly you have to go in a round-a-bout to delete it. I would also like to be able to easily delete or edit a service item even if it is attached to another invoice or quote. On the dashboard, I would like to see more reporting with the invoicing, received payments and how much was invoiced out per day/month (even though I can see it in QuickBooks) it would be easier to have a quicker reference

Karen from Draintech Inc

Service Requests Don't Get Forgotten

My overall experience with RazorSync is great. We are not invoicing thru RazorSync yet - hoping that it will be an easy transition so I can't comment on that feature.

Pros

We perform maintenance jobs for some of our customers; services that are to be performed monthly, every 3 months, every 4 months, annually, and every 3 years and so on. This program allows us to schedule these jobs and the confidence that these requests will not fall off the radar. Our techs can see what jobs are open in real-time; we are certainly more efficient since using this software.

Cons

Having a simple extension number for a contact person would be helpful. Having the ability to move a service request from one customer to another would be great; currently you have to delete it and create a new request under the other customer. Having the ability to merge two customer accounts would be great as well.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Ease of use, cost and overall features - features that we use.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the review and feedback Karen! I am glad to hear that your overall experience has been great! If there is anything we can help you with please reach out to us!

SARAH from Holm Electric Inc

Needs some tweaks

Pros

It's intuitive & easy to use, and I like that it allows for as much detail and info as possible to be added to a work order. And in service, the more info the better!

Cons

when using on a desktop, the program lags when typing due to the autofill functionality. our database is quite large, which I believe may cause the lag. there are a few glitches that cause work orders to either duplicate or not populate at all. for example, from the schedule tab, if you search for a service request and drop & drag it onto the schedule to create a work order. when viewing the details of the work order, you must re-select the work order or you could potentially be editing the wrong work order. with a high volume operation, this can cause errors and confusion. also, it would be nice to have a way to view a work order report and, if possible, a quick view of the schedule from the customer screen, and vice versa. There's a lot of clicking back and forth between tabs that eats up a lot of valuable time.

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

T-sheets is not designed for a service based operation

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review Sarah. We're sorry to hear you've been having issues . Can you contact our support at 877-675-4395 or send an email to support@razorsync.com to see if there's an issue we can help to resolve?

Noelle from Ohio Draft Guard

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

RazorSync Review

It is a great tool for Service industry invoicing and billing.

Pros

The ability to work offline. Good customer support.

Cons

Not customizable. Sometimes our requests for improvement are delayed.

Best overall product.

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

Better overall product and customer service.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you Noelle for your review!! We work very hard to deliver a powerful solution and one that is backstopped by world-class support. Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Brett from Residential Services Inc

Overall Good Product, Some things lacking

We tried to switch to another software for the option mentioned above. But ended up coming back to Razor because everything else worked so horribly, but Razor worked really well in a lot of small areas.

Pros

We've tried a few different ones and for the price, we haven't found any better than RazorSync. The usability from different devices and flow of information seems to function very well.

Cons

The one thing we wish we had is the combination of this dispatch software with GPS tracking. We get a little bit of it in the technicians tab dropping cookies, but if I could dispatch in Razor, and then go to the GPS and have all the funcionality built there it would be powerful. Would really love to automate time sheets by setting up a geo fence. I can dispatch a job, see the vehicle leave, then once the vehicles leaves the geofence his time sheet starts, one back in the geo fence his time sheet stops.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Price for Service Titan, and usability for Reveal. It's a horrible product and so much doesn't work.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you Brett for the review and the feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything!

Shawn from Tri State Materials Testing Lab

Mobile Scheduling Services

Pros

RazorSync helped improve the time spent on scheduling my technicians for their daily work. From a management perspective, the dashboard is a great visual to see where my team is scheduled to perform work. Updating and changing schedules on the fly has been a great feature. Improved productivity for my office and field staff.

Cons

My technicians can easily turn off location tracking in the app.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Simplicity of scheduling. The user interface on a mobile device was simple to use for my techs. Pricing was more favorable than other companies.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

So glad RazorSync was able to save you time!! Thank you for making us a partner in your business. Please connect with us if something ever comes up!

Short Learning Curve

If your looking for a field service app then look no further. And trust me we tried them all. Quockbooks, GoServicePro, Jobber, mHelpdesk, ServiceM8, should I go on. First of all if you need a mobile app that works on Android then these guys have you covered. Most if not all the apps I mentioned above only support Iphone. All of our techs have android phones. The learning curve is almost non existent. Give yourself 45 minutes and your already a pro. Everything is synced right to the techs phone. You control what they see and do. So also tracks them with bread crumbs do you know where their at. When they change the status of a work order to "In-Transit" the app send an email or text or both to the client. This frees up the technician time having to call the next stop. I could go on and on with all the great things this does. Been a customer for almost two years and wouldn't think about switching.

Pros

Tech GPS tracking, no learning curve, great support (always answers the phone and fast email replies), integrated credit card processing, schedule by calendar view which is great, customizable, they host on a very fast server so there's no lag switching screens or loading multiple modules, customer portal, integrates with all popular accounting software if your already using something different. (There's accounting module works great).

Cons

Wish they had come up higher in the search when I Googled "field service tech software". I would haven't off had to go through all the other apps before finding them. They are always upgrading and improving the mobile apps (for both Iphone and Android). I wish they would send out a email to let us know so we can let our techs know to update their phones. Not a huge issue but that's the best I could come up with for the "Cons" section.

Ricky from MADDEN SEWER

Great Software, Easy to Use

Pros

It's easy to use and change the schedule. Also lets the technicians update their jobs as the day goes on. Easy to quickly see a rundown of all the days work orders.

Cons

Sometimes there are server issues that don't allow you to access your schedule. Also the autocorrect is tough to have when a lot of the words you put in are names and street names that constantly get changed.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Pricing and easy to use.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you Ricky for your review and feedback!! Love hearing its easy to use! If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Ashley from RadioTech Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great tool for our Business

I was the person in our company who researched and picked out rasorsync from a slew of other similar platforms. I chose razorsync because it was superior. The price is fair and the features are useful. The ease of use and ability to track and monitor our technicians​ ' progress is amazing. We love razorsync.

Pros

I like that this software allows us to manage our appointments and technicians in a way that is user-friendly​ and comprehensive at the same time.

Cons

There are a few features that I wish we could utilize more and that razorsync had but overall it is a very good software platform.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you Ashley for the great review! Glad to hear You love it. We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Tera from Redmonds Complete Comfort

Great product for cost

Ability to use IPADs in the field and customer profiles. We really like the ability to keep all the customers info in one database but still can have the ability to export everything to quickbooks. Customizable forms are a great benefit as well. It has helped us streamline the paperwork side of our company and everyone can see the information when when needed.

Pros

Ability to create own form and customize in many ways. Customer service is great as well. Also the integration with quickbooks is a huge plus as well. We lite that we can customize almost any form. We are easily able to communicate with techs in the field. The customer reports are a great feature to send to customers to show them what we have done when additional details are needed. Overall we are happy with the product.

Cons

Reporting could be improved and navigation throughly the system could be a little more user friendly. Would like to see more Key Performance Indicators for tech and ability to integrate with marketing. I think it is probably a stepping stone platform but great for a smaller company.

Denise from The Management Group, Inc

Far and beyond our previous solution

We have had a great experience. Support is responsive and helpful. They have helped us with the development of customizations and have come up with unique ideas to work with our business model.

Pros

Intuitive and user friendly. It is also integrated with Quickbooks for financial statement generation

Cons

Invoice printing, we would prefer batch printing. Work order templates, currently you only have an option to create a template at the service request level.

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

System was glitchy, not user friendly at the technician level and had not options for customization.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you very much for that great review Denise! We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us!

Tim from Pro-Tech Biomedical Services llc

Industry: Medical Devices

Vital to our day to day operations

good

Pros

Ease of use, ability to give feedback that will be implemented if possible, and customer interactions.

Cons

Maps when entering new customers that doesn't default to my state. I live in Georgia and it give me address suggestions from Washington state before my own. Also, sometimes dose not upload photos and they may contain serial numbers that are lost.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Best functionality for our business.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the great review!!! Please let us know if there's anything that we can help you with!

Jack from Sunfarm Solar LLC

Razor sync imrovments

very good. site could be a little more eye popping. buttons more bubbly. needs to be easier to get around. not all buttons are obvious to find.

Pros

Lots of features. There is an app which is helpfull.

Cons

Want to add multiple people to one job so i dont have to create multiple work orders. There also needs to be an easier way to view all work orders for one site. Also should be another selection for status of work order such as "incomlete-return needed" or "incomplete-end of day". Could also make it so that work orders dont need to be in consecutive days. I would like to be able to have something scheduled on Monday and be able to come back on Wednesday and still be able to access my notes from that monday because i am still working on the same thing. It would be helpful to organize jobs that were cancelled or restructured or a return site visit needs to be done to be put in a place so i know what waasnt completed that week and what is needed to get back to. Tab on calender for sick days or vacation days. Let us export to excel document or word document.

Recommended by a partner

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you Jack for the review and the feedback! Our Gen 7, which is slated to come out sometime next year will have some new features which will make finding the buttons much easier along with other enhancements! If you ever need anything please feel free to reach out to us.

Christina from Tom Sullivan Plumbing Limited

Razorsync Pros & Cons

Pros

Razorsync allows you to store your Customer's info and add multiple addresses and phone numbers so your employees know exactly which location to go to and the office staff know where to bill the job to. It is also great to be able to look back and see who has been completed and invoiced and jobs that are still incomplete or waiting for parts. We now use it for inventory management which works great as long as your employees enter the parts correctly.

Cons

The one thing we did not like about this program is that it would email a customer their work order which was sometimes not complete, even though that feature was turned off in Razor and no one asked it to email it out. So, due to that, we cannot put the customer's email address in the system in case it sends out stuff we don't want them to see.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback Christina! We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Scott from Howard Heating And Air Inc

Very good product

We moved to RazorSync from an older dispatch only software and QB desktop. Being able to invoice and receive payments in the field has changed our business processes completely. We no longer have a person in the office just typing and mailing invoices all day. While I haven’t completely on boarded our inventory yet we are excited about implementing that as well. Our biggest concern in the beginning was being cloud based what would happen if there was an outage but that has been very minimal and quickly repaired on the one or two times it has happened. Overall we are still very happy we made the switch

Pros

Fairly easy to get started but we did not import our existing records. The price is competitive Works with QB online Friendly customer service

Cons

Sometimes we have issues syncing to QB online but that could be QB Some reports are confusing, for example, printing a customer list of only a certain type is customer has been difficult for us

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Not as complicated to operate and the pricing options fit better into our budget

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

To streamline our processes and simplify things

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

We are happy to hear you switched to RazorSync and how its changed your business! .If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

April from Omega Medical Mechtronics

NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

I AM PRETTY HAPPY WITH MY EXPERIENCE WITH RAZORSYNC, HOWEVER I HAVE CALLED A COUPLE TIMES (ONCE 2 YEARS AGO AND AGAIN LAST YEAR )REGARDING THE ABOVE ISSUE AND HAVE BEEN TOLD YOU GUYS WERE WORKING ON THAT ISSUE AND IT IS STILL NOT AVAILABLE.

Pros

REALLY EASY TO LEARN AND USE. I AM THE OFFICE MANAGER HERE AND ALSO DO TRAINING AND IT IS VERY EASY TO TRAIN.

Cons

WHEN NEEDING TO SEND AN EMAIL TO A CUSTOMER IT ONLY AUTO PULLS ONE EMAIL . YOU CAN ADD OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS BUT IF YOU DON'T THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU HAVE TO CLOSE OUT YOUR EMAIL GO INTO THE CUSTOMER ACCOUNT COPY THE ADDITIONAL EMAIL ( ONE AT A TIME ) AND THEN GO BACK TO THE WORK ORDER YOU ARE WANTING TO SEND AND ADD THE EXTRA EMAIL. SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE MULTIPLE PEOPLE THAT WANT A COPY OF THE WORK ORDER AND WE ARE NOT ABLE TO DO THAT EASILY.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review April. Glad to hear your happy with your experience with RazorSync! I appreciate the feedback and will pass it along to the team. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions.

Amber from Aesthetic Properties LLC

Awesome Product....best accounting function of similiar products

Razorsync has been an exceptional tool to add to our business. Easy to use and our techs love the map function. Having mobile capability is mostly used for our business and has been a God send for the field.

Pros

I really love the accounting function and how invoices can sync to Quickbooks.

Cons

Would be great if the system would send email/text reminders of appointments to customers the day of the appointment. This would definitely lower call volume. Also, do not like that I have to create a customer then a service request/work order item to see where a customer can be scheduled for routing. Wish that there was a function where I can put in an address and the system could tell me what day where I would be within 1-5 miles of the address for routing purposes.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Price, Ease of use, accounting capability, mobile access, and service support.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

I am glad to hear you think RazorSync is awesome! Thank you Amber for the great review! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Kristen from Dream Ride Elevator

Industry: Machinery

Easy, user friendly and intuitive

The support staff was great in helping us customize the product for our use. The elevator trade is a bit specific and unlike other trades. All of the agents were extremely patient and always found a way to solve our dilemma. They have patience of saints!

Pros

It's has an app that is easily used by our field mechanics and is very user friendly. We moved from an elevator specific software program that was not app based.

Cons

The only thing we'd like to see is a search field under the schedule page so we would not have to spend time scrolling through 190+ customers. The other option would be to list the customers on the schedule page alphabetically. Either option would make our review 5 stars instead of 4 as this is a crucial way of searching for customers.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

It was user friendly, very easy to set up customers, mechanics in the field can take calls from one another with just a few clicks and customer service is very helpful and solved our issues every time we needed to call in the beginning. Great staff.

Reasons for Switching to RazorSync

We needed an app based program that field mechanics could use on their iphones and not a website. We also needed a simple program. It takes less than a minute to set up a new customer and another minute to set up recurring service dates. It's a very fast system once you get it customized to your needs.

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you Kristen for the wonderful review and making us the partner in your business! We work very hard to deliver a powerful solution and one that is backstopped by world-class support. We look forward to serving you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Neal from Prime Heating and Air LLC

Great product!

Wonderful. Questions get answered by the support staff, our technicians are able to pick it up relatively quickly. Invoicing customers is easy. Taking credit card payments, etc. Overall it has helped streamline what we do here at a cost that is much less than others we've used in the past. We're happy to be working with RazorSync.

Pros

We're an HVAC company that provides service and installation of heating and AC equipment. RazorSync is used by our handful of technicians in the field on iPads. The real time information is very beneficial and I am able to input information on my laptop here at the office and they receive it out in the field. Everyone knows where they're supposed to be and what they're walking into.

Cons

There are some specific reports that we'd like to run that haven't been created yet but overall it's been seamless with our Quickbooks system and very helpful for us.

Response from RazorSync

Replied March 2021

Thank you for the great review Neal. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything.

Susan from Service Solutions of Texas, LLC

Industry: Facilities Services

Support and Ease of Use

Still deciding, have not reached a year yet and still have several problems a month that getting help with can be difficult. We are a summer business so if problems have not subsided may look for other option in the fall.

Pros

Price and ability to work with Quick Books.

Cons

No inventory tracking, no training videos, training received was inadequate, salesman knew more than the guy that trained me. Customer support is hit and miss, if you get one of the good techs it is golden but if you don't it can take days/weeks to get answers OR you receive answers that have nothing to do with your questions OR are told what you sent them isn't a problem when it is when you are getting error messages. Not able to get a tech on the phone very easily to work through a problem. Every time I have reached out for help with support I am receiving the person that I am having issues with is the person that contacts me, THAT IS NOW HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR CUSTOMERS.

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

Salesman is great, sold me on it, sold me on it when I wanted to quit using it after two months.

Response from RazorSync

Replied March 2021

Good Morning Susan, I'm so sorry for this frustration, but I really appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. I am going to connect with our Operations Manager to address these issues! If you have some more details, please email me directly! Khaverty@razorsync.com

Mike from Blue Dolphin Car Wash Technology LLC

Industry: Industrial Automation

Razor Review

We continue, on a daily basis, finding capabilities of RazorSync that improve our companies efficiencies. We look forward to utilizing it solely for all of our service and sales team invoicing shortly. It is an excellent business tool.

Pros

That our group of techs can see everything that is currently going on or needing to go on within our organization

Cons

I'm very surprised that we are unable to scan in/out parts into inventory?

Reasons for Choosing RazorSync

We had been using RazorSync all along for service schedule and logistics but were trying FSM when we decided we wanted to go paperless with inventory and invoices and then realized we were comparing everything against RazorSync for everything else and RazorSync was night and day better. We really like it but certainly look forward to the updates....

Response from RazorSync

Replied November 2019

Thank you Mike for making us the partner in your business. Please connect with us if anything ever comes up!