ReachOut Suite Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Inexpensive and really easy to use. It has eliminated the need for paper for Service Engineers."
  • icon"Free trial, the 3 user free trial is amazing and allows you to try the software before committing."
  • icon"Additionally, it constantly updates you on successful data input, and very quick to tell you if you made a mistake - nice one. Support is great, and the guys are very keen to help at all levels."
  • icon"The only thing I disliked about this software package was the lack of ability to be able to add our own custom columns in various areas such as customer base and inventory."
  • icon"Some of the data was confusing at first. I did get the hang of it as time went on."
  • icon"First you don't have your invoices being sent through your own email they are all from @reachoutsuite which confuses my customers and they get sent to the spam folder."

Have you used ReachOut Suite and would like to share your experience with others?

All ReachOut Suite Reviews

Ease of Integration

It's been virtually seamless, and the online chat helps as well as email responses have been quick, courteous and helpful always! They even saved my bacon when I needed to input speedily but the system was lagging. The online help gave a speedy resolution!

Pros

Bringing our technicians into the future has been helped tremendously with this software! No more paper service reports copied and recopied. The ease of allowing the technician to obtain a signature from the customer to the technician's phone has been a life saver! Our technicians have moved from 'forgetting' to use the ReachOut system to asking me to put their work orders in!

Cons

As with any new program, having to input all of our information took time, but was totally worth it!

Reasons for choosing ReachOut Suite

It had everything I was looking for: an app as well as online input capabilities; access to phone signatures; easy access to completed work orders.

Reasons for switching to ReachOut Suite

Needed something that our technicians could access - having a phone app was a key!

Response from Fingent

Good to know that your experience with ReachOut is seamless. For the ease of setting up the system, you can now import(or export) customers, parts and invoices using a .CSV file or from Quickbooks online.

Phil

Reachout from an old school service company perspective

The best bit, after using the system, is getting on board with the support team. I have a guy called Susheel dealing with my support and he's great. In fact, he appears to think about every conversation after it has long passed, and anticipates my next issue long before I do! Try and tie up with him, as he is practically another member of our team here....!

Pros

Finally getting rid of paper and having all info at our fingertips. Reachout has a solid core functionality, and with careful info input, you can make the system as easy or complex as you need. We started with basic info using the test setup and have now started afresh with real time data. What we like is the fact that you can start by inputting basic fields, and as time and need grows, adding more in-depth information is a breeze. As a service company, we have loads of clients, with each having several "entities" or assets. The Reachout suite handles this troublesome area with ease, and this "ease of implementation" module alone is something you will be pressed to find elsewhere. Additionally, it constantly updates you on successful data input, and very quick to tell you if you made a mistake - nice one! Support is great, and the guys are very keen to help at all levels. Try it out now, as if you do....you'll see what I mean! Great system

Cons

There is very little "not" to like. In fact, I would describe it as a true working software, delivering everything you need - all you do is make it yours with setups, your data, what you want to know etc.

Response from Fingent

Hi Phil! Very kind of you to share your honest feedback -- we feel humbled reading your review. Thanks for your continuous support & patience, and we look forward to making a more sustainable impact around your operations.

Replied January 2020

Almost the perfect solution

It was almost the one, but it just couldn’t hold up to the competition.

Pros

Inventory tracking, scheduling, work order management, asset tracking, etc. It seems like the total package at first blush, and for many this would be a really usable service.

Cons

There are so many pinholes in it. Bugs, missing features that are dealbreakers, etc. We almost used the software anyway because the price is so great, but I mporting parts and customer information from a CSV is such a nightmare that we stopped using it altogether.

Response from Fingent

Thank you for sharing your thoughts around your experience with ReachOut, really appreciate it. You will now have assistance from our team to set up your account. We will help you import Customers and Parts and be with you every step of the way while you're setting up. We've fixed all the known issues and bugs in our latest update, ReachOut 6.0. - Team ReachOut

Nelly

Best software for your money

Pros

- Simple to use, user friendly, and the software layout is clean and extremely easy to select what you want to do - Has a map showing the different stops assigned for the day, this makes it easier for our drivers to plan the best route - When adding a new user it allows you to select what forms the user can view/edit and whether they will be an agent, admin, or lead. - Free trial, the 3 user free trial is amazing and allows you to try the software before committing. - Scheduling and prioritizing calls is great - you can prioritize a call between low and critical and schedule the call in advance - Excellent customer support

Cons

Errors - There are errors when using any software and I've only experience 2 errors so far, which were resolved within a few hours. Contacting Reach Out is extremely easy and they respond within minutes App - The app is great for drivers and viewing the assigned work orders, however, it would be nice to also allow the user to create work orders.

Response from Fingent

Thanks for your feedback Nelly, we are the glad that ReachOut has met your expectations of a total field service management application. We have fixed all known errors in the new version of the app, ReachOut 6.0. Now, all users can create work orders based on the custom permissions set up by the admin. - Team ReachOut.

Ronan

Industry: Machinery

Brilliant App, which has been saving us time and money for over 2 years

We have eliminated paper work orders and time sheets, which has improved accuracy and ease of use. The timing function on the app shows the customer exactly how long a service engineer was on the job.

Pros

Inexpensive and really easy to use. It has eliminated the need for paper for Service Engineers. All work orders are now done online with instant invoicing of customers and reports including pictures of any extra work needed can be emailed instantly. Cannot praise this app highly enough!!

Cons

The work orders of a customer aren't dated when you look at them in summary view which can be annoying when you are looking to find a work order by date, but this is a minor gripe for what is a really brilliant app overall.

Reasons for choosing ReachOut Suite

It had a professional look and feel about it, free trial and minimum costs.

Response from Fingent

Thanks for the kind words. That is exactly what we had envisioned ReachOut to be for our users, professional, easy and inexpensive. Now, there is a the date of creation and modified date inside the summarized view of the job. In the job listing page, there are custom filters to navigate through the job lists which can be saved.

Gary

Awsome Support when you need it the most!!!!

At times its very frustrating when things don't work but with the high level of support and very quick response time this is tolerable. This software will be a HOME RUN once the kinks are worked out.

Pros

The very best thing is the level of support, doesn't matter if you have a free account or not the ReachOut Suite team is there to help. When we started to use this app we had a tremendous amount of issues with getting things to work properly. With in 24 hours we had direct feed back and a phone call to get things fixed.

Cons

I feel there are some basic features that are lacking. First you don't have your invoices being sent through your own email they are all from @reachoutsuite which confuses my customers and they get sent to the spam folder. The work around is just informing all my customers to look for this email address. Susheel has informed me that they are working on getting this so that when you email the invoice it will be from your company email but will only be implemented with a paid subscription, (300.00 a year at the time of this review) This is very inexpensive for FSM software.

Response from Fingent

Thanks Gary, for giving a shoutout to our support team -- which we are proud of :) We hope to lead in a very sustainable way, and provide value for the services we offer. We're very excited to tell you that we've brought in the capability for you to share reports, quotes, and invoices through your email after synchronizing it with ReachOut.

Adrienne

A CRM to take you from surviving to thriving

I've been experiencing issues within the software with pages loading, etc. customer support have been incredible with helping to figure out what's going wrong. Customer service has been some of the best I've ever received when working with CRM software & is one of the reasons we've enjoyed using reachout; even with the bugs. Their team has also shown me a few tips & tricks to work more efficiently within the program.

Pros

The customer organization, work orders, and ticket function helped move our new business from surviving to thriving. The customer service team within ReachOut is one of the best I've ever encountered.

Cons

It appears it's still in developmental stages; I've experienced a few glitches which hinder productivity, but customer service is helping us through that.

Reasons for choosing ReachOut Suite

we were able to customize a lot of the features; create our own forms, work orders, and tickets; I can organize by geolocation (HUGE plus); room to grow into the CRM

Reasons for switching to ReachOut Suite

other CRMs didn't preform the way we wanted to; lack of customization; no work-orders; calendar/scheduling function useless.

Response from Fingent

Thank you, Adrienne! Surviving to thriving says it all :) We appreciate your support & patience. We have launched ReachOut 6.0, fixing all the known issues with a performance boost. The platform now is quick, easy to navigate through and seamless.

Trevor

Industry: Music

Brilliant ideas here!

From inputting customer information to creating clear and informative tickets to work orders with geo location info and beyond, it is obvious to me that these devs definitely have done there research thoroughly. and are going places fast! I forgot to add they have a brilliant support crew too. Patient, understanding and flexible too. Ticks all the boxes for me :)

Pros

The biggest aspect I like about this software is its adaptability. I find it reassuring to know that not only can I input my customer base base but I can also edit certain parts of the software to produce things that relate solely to my profession. e.g make checklist templates for my Techs that provide information they need, to perform the different services required of them. I also love the pipeline view for the work orders, because I can see at a glance everything that is being worked on, waiting for parts, or waiting for customer approval etc. . . Its all there! Great stuff!

Cons

The only thing I disliked about this software package was the lack of ability to be able to add our own custom columns in various areas such as customer base and inventory. . .but I’m sure the devs are listening and will find a way to accomodate these requests sometime soon.

Response from Fingent

Trevor! Thank you for your feedback, it's nice to know that the Pipeline View stands out for you (yes, in a way it acts like a whiteboard you may keep at your office). We have brought in a the provision for you to add columns in work order, customer, entity and Parts in our latest version of the platform, ReachOut 6.0.

Ivan

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Good field management software!

We solved the issues with double data entry, as well as logistical issues. We can see where our technicians are to better assign them jobs. We can also look up past work order histories easily. Overall we are quite impressed, and tech support has been working with us to improve the product.

Pros

Cloud based software, I can work from anywhere. Our technicians find it very easy to use the app. Easy to keep track of work order status. Saves us time!

Cons

Some bugs that need working out, some inflexiblity in the software. I wish there was more streamlining when preparing invoices, and a option to directly use our own email program. Would be nice if we could use our own self generated invoice numbering format, would also be nice if customer locations that are different from main billing address were printed on the invoice.

Response from Fingent

Thanks Ivan, for sharing your feedback. We have always been proactive in terms of bringing new features and enhancements every month. The team will certainly be prioritizing the changes you requested also keeping in mind the value it's going to add to all of our users. We are in the process of releasing new features, and enhancing the existing system. Thanks for your patience and support! Will see you around.

Replied November 2018

Cheryl

Software is user friendly, compatible with our needs- TOP NOTCH all the way!

Benefits are endless!

Pros

Software is very easy to use in the office and in the field. Reach Out is always making improvements and adding new features on a monthly basis! Customer service is amazing- they answer within minutes and even call me to check in! I tested at least 6 programs and Reach Out Suite in my opinion far exceeds any other! They even take into account your specific business needs as far as functions and adds them to the software- TOP NOTCH from the software to customer service!

Cons

I honestly do not have any cons on this software. Any issues I may encounter, customer service addresses them within the hour and any features that I am needing, they work to add to the software.

Response from Fingent

Great feedback, Cheryl -- thank you for that. We are very happy to see that you've had an amazing experience with the Customer support team to help you through your use of the system. We've got a long way to go :) Hoping to be a part of your journey to help deliver your services for your customers in an organized, efficient & sustainable manner.

Paulo

Reachout Evalutation

Improving work flow, cost efficiency, have everything at one place, reducing the amount of processes and paper used and specially people involved, one person can do a lot of work setting up everything and controlling all the work procedures, glad i found out about it, makes my life easier

Pros

The support is very good, small changes can be done very quickly as they understand it will improve the system itself, free of charge, and from my understanding premium versions can have specific development so it can suit your every needs, even though the standart version itself is more than enough for small/medium organizations Whenever you make a ticket someone will respond in very short notice and help you, and thats the most important about any software you may use, 5 stars here

Cons

Sometimes takes a little bit to load the pages, but it can be the amount of information The list of tasks etc should be a setting, because viewing 10 a time and loading time between pages sometimes its an effort to find tasks if you have hundreds of work orders

Response from Fingent

Thank you, Paulo for your honest feedback. We'd be pleased to working with you to understand different touch-points that you come across on a daily basis and see how we can improve the system in general. That said, we have made improvements in the performance and functionalities in our later version 6.0. Your trusted field service app is now faster, smoother and easier. - Team ReachOut

LaKisha

Industry: Biotechnology

Excellent Customer Support

So far we've had a great experience using Reachout. It has helped us save time on documenting and tracking all of our work orders. Any minor issues we've had were addressed and resolved very quickly.

Pros

We're using this software a bit outside of its intended purpose and I really appreciate the effort they've put into helping my team to best utilize the software to suit our needs.

Cons

It would be nice to have a way to track more of the data across all work orders. The reports are nice and likely suit a larger population of the users. We are a special case.

Response from Fingent

Hi LaKisha, thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy and inspired to see that you've been able to streamline processes and track activities internally without much hassle. Our intentions are really to enhance the existing reporting and add more meaningful features moving forward :) - Team ReachOut

Replied June 2019

Isaac

Good product so far, still trying to figure out how to adjust to my biz needs

Pros

Easily accessible, pretty well laid out and plenty of features. I really believe it could support the service needs of most organization. The free trial is extremely generous and I'd encourage anyone to invest a bit of time and see if it works for you.

Cons

My organization really on needs to use a couple of the modules. Even when on a paid/premium subscription it doesn't appear that you can remove unused modules from the dashboard leaving it a a bit cluttered with unused items.

Response from Fingent

Hi Isaac, We really appreciate your honest feedback, and nice to understand the items you liked and disliked within the system. In ReachOut 6.0, our new and improved version, you can hide the items on the menu which you don't really need. You can bring these back later if you wish to. - Team ReachOut

Akbulut

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to use, all necessary features.

We are usign for two different business models and we managed to adapt system easily for totally different business.

Pros

Very easy to use, perfect and super quick customer support. All necessary features are included in free version without any limitation.

Cons

Quotation module is not included in free version. It would be awsome if more customisation was available for form design, invoice, reports etc.

Response from Fingent

Thanks Akbulut, for your valuable suggestions and I appreciate you writing a quick review for us :) You actually have the provision to customize forms(create your digital forms) and customize job reports. This is something we brought in as a part of ReachOut 6.0, the new and improved platform for field service management. - Team ReachOut

Ross