• Pros

• "We're using this software a bit outside of its intended purpose and I really appreciate the effort they've put into helping my team to best utilize the software to suit our needs. "

• "The fact that I could get an app for my phone. I felt this made life a lot easier while on the go since I travel a lot and work from home. "

• "Inventory tracking, scheduling, work order management, asset tracking, etc. It seems like the total package at first blush, and for many this would be a really usable service. "

• Cons

• "Some of the data was confusing at first. I did get the hang of it as time went on. Though I think this could be improved upon in times "

• "It would be nice to have a way to track more of the data across all work orders. The reports are nice and likely suit a larger population of the users. We are a special case."

• "I honestly do not have any cons on this software. Any issues I may encounter, customer service addresses them within the hour and any features that I am needing, they work to add to the software."

Browse ReachOut Reviews

Phil from Stream Dynamics

Reachout from an old school service company perspective

The best bit, after using the system, is getting on board with the support team. I have a guy called Susheel dealing with my support and he's great. In fact, he appears to think about every conversation after it has long passed, and anticipates my next issue long before I do! Try and tie up with him, as he is practically another member of our team here....!

Pros

Finally getting rid of paper and having all info at our fingertips. Reachout has a solid core functionality, and with careful info input, you can make the system as easy or complex as you need. We started with basic info using the test setup and have now started afresh with real time data. What we like is the fact that you can start by inputting basic fields, and as time and need grows, adding more in-depth information is a breeze. As a service company, we have loads of clients, with each having several "entities" or assets. The Reachout suite handles this troublesome area with ease, and this "ease of implementation" module alone is something you will be pressed to find elsewhere. Additionally, it constantly updates you on successful data input, and very quick to tell you if you made a mistake - nice one! Support is great, and the guys are very keen to help at all levels. Try it out now, as if you do....you'll see what I mean! Great system

Cons

There is very little "not" to like. In fact, I would describe it as a true working software, delivering everything you need - all you do is make it yours with setups, your data, what you want to know etc.

Response from Fingent

Replied January 2020

Hi Phil! Very kind of you to share your honest feedback -- we feel humbled reading your review. Thanks for your continuous support & patience, and we look forward to making a more sustainable impact around your operations.

Nelly from AutoGate

Best software for your money

Pros

- Simple to use, user friendly, and the software layout is clean and extremely easy to select what you want to do - Has a map showing the different stops assigned for the day, this makes it easier for our drivers to plan the best route - When adding a new user it allows you to select what forms the user can view/edit and whether they will be an agent, admin, or lead. - Free trial, the 3 user free trial is amazing and allows you to try the software before committing. - Scheduling and prioritizing calls is great - you can prioritize a call between low and critical and schedule the call in advance - Excellent customer support

Cons

Errors - There are errors when using any software and I've only experience 2 errors so far, which were resolved within a few hours. Contacting Reach Out is extremely easy and they respond within minutes App - The app is great for drivers and viewing the assigned work orders, however, it would be nice to also allow the user to create work orders.

Response from Fingent

Replied March 2019

Thank you for your encouraging words and sharing those specific experiences with us, Nelly. We are happy to see you enjoying and taking full control of the system. Regards, Team ReachOut.

Almost the perfect solution

It was almost the one, but it just couldn’t hold up to the competition.

Pros

Cons

There are so many pinholes in it. Bugs, missing features that are dealbreakers, etc. We almost used the software anyway because the price is so great, but I mporting parts and customer information from a CSV is such a nightmare that we stopped using it altogether.

Response from Fingent

Replied January 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts around your experience with ReachOut, really appreciate it. I'm sorry, all the features of the system did not sit well from your business standpoint, as we feel we may have to build more to specifically cater to the Food & Beverages industry. Overall, we are happy to see that you've made a few suggestions for us consider, and also shared those features that worked for you -- that's great :)

Gary from X-Shine Window Cleaning

Awsome Support when you need it the most!!!!

At times its very frustrating when things don't work but with the high level of support and very quick response time this is tolerable. This software will be a HOME RUN once the kinks are worked out.

Pros

The very best thing is the level of support, doesn't matter if you have a free account or not the ReachOut Suite team is there to help. When we started to use this app we had a tremendous amount of issues with getting things to work properly. With in 24 hours we had direct feed back and a phone call to get things fixed.

Cons

I feel there are some basic features that are lacking. First you don't have your invoices being sent through your own email they are all from @reachoutsuite which confuses my customers and they get sent to the spam folder. The work around is just informing all my customers to look for this email address. Susheel has informed me that they are working on getting this so that when you email the invoice it will be from your company email but will only be implemented with a paid subscription, (300.00 a year at the time of this review) This is very inexpensive for FSM software.

Response from Fingent

Replied January 2020

Thanks Gary, for giving a shoutout to our support team -- which we are proud of :) We hope to lead in a very sustainable way, and provide value for the services we offer. Yes, we've ramped up substantially now, with more features that can directly impact your business! Please let us know through our chat to schedule a demo.

Adrienne from Elemental Fireplace

A CRM to take you from surviving to thriving

I've been experiencing issues within the software with pages loading, etc. customer support have been incredible with helping to figure out what's going wrong. Customer service has been some of the best I've ever received when working with CRM software & is one of the reasons we've enjoyed using reachout; even with the bugs. Their team has also shown me a few tips & tricks to work more efficiently within the program.

Pros

The customer organization, work orders, and ticket function helped move our new business from surviving to thriving. The customer service team within ReachOut is one of the best I've ever encountered.

Cons

It appears it's still in developmental stages; I've experienced a few glitches which hinder productivity, but customer service is helping us through that.

Reasons for Choosing ReachOut

we were able to customize a lot of the features; create our own forms, work orders, and tickets; I can organize by geolocation (HUGE plus); room to grow into the CRM

Response from Fingent

Replied January 2020

Thank you, Adrienne! Surviving to thriving says it all :) We appreciate your support & patience -- we are always looking to proactively improve UI/UX.

Trevor from Guitar Garage NZ

Industry: Music

Brilliant ideas here!

From inputting customer information to creating clear and informative tickets to work orders with geo location info and beyond, it is obvious to me that these devs definitely have done there research thoroughly. and are going places fast! I forgot to add they have a brilliant support crew too. Patient, understanding and flexible too. Ticks all the boxes for me :)

Pros

The biggest aspect I like about this software is its adaptability. I find it reassuring to know that not only can I input my customer base base but I can also edit certain parts of the software to produce things that relate solely to my profession. e.g make checklist templates for my Techs that provide information they need, to perform the different services required of them. I also love the pipeline view for the work orders, because I can see at a glance everything that is being worked on, waiting for parts, or waiting for customer approval etc. . . Its all there! Great stuff!

Cons

The only thing I disliked about this software package was the lack of ability to be able to add our own custom columns in various areas such as customer base and inventory. . .but I’m sure the devs are listening and will find a way to accomodate these requests sometime soon.

Response from Fingent

Replied January 2020

Trevor! Thank you for your feedback, it's nice to know that the Pipeline View stands out for you (yes, in a way it acts like a whiteboard you may keep at your office). We have brought a few more updates around the inventory module and customizing columns is something within our wishlist :)

Ivan from Chris Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, and Heating Services

Good field management software!

We solved the issues with double data entry, as well as logistical issues. We can see where our technicians are to better assign them jobs. We can also look up past work order histories easily. Overall we are quite impressed, and tech support has been working with us to improve the product.

Pros

Cloud based software, I can work from anywhere. Our technicians find it very easy to use the app. Easy to keep track of work order status. Saves us time!

Cons

Some bugs that need working out, some inflexiblity in the software. I wish there was more streamlining when preparing invoices, and a option to directly use our own email program. Would be nice if we could use our own self generated invoice numbering format, would also be nice if customer locations that are different from main billing address were printed on the invoice.

Response from Fingent

Replied November 2018

Thanks Ivan, for sharing your feedback. We have always been proactive in terms of bringing new features and enhancements every month. The team will certainly be prioritizing the changes you requested also keeping in mind the value it's going to add to all of our users. We are in the process of releasing new features, and enhancing the existing system. Thanks for your patience and support! Will see you around.

Ronan from Rota Industries

Industry: Machinery

Brilliant App

We had the usual problems with service engineers not filling in time sheets and work order sheets on the day and then trying to fill them all in at the end of the week. Now they can't leave the job without completing the forms and there time on the job is automatically logged. Brilliant! Customer service has also been fantastic any tiny issues (usually of our own making) have been sorted quickly and easily.

Pros

Ease of use. Brilliant value. It has everything. We can track our engineers, direct them. Get customers signatures on work sheets instantly. Add photographic evidence of repairs needed or damaged parts that had to be replaced. All this information can then be sent to a customer in a very professional looking report. Despite initial resistance, the service engineers are loving the app. It makes their job a lot easier. No repitive paperwork and ease of use. Saves time and money!

Cons

Haven't come across any cons yet and we have been using this for over three months successfully.

Response from Fingent

Replied January 2020

Thanks, Ronan for the kind words and it's great to see you're utilizing almost all the features of the app for your business by saving paper, time & increasing field techs' efficiency.

Cheryl from Vossen Electric of Colorado, Inc

Software is user friendly, compatible with our needs- TOP NOTCH all the way!

Benefits are endless!

Pros

Software is very easy to use in the office and in the field. Reach Out is always making improvements and adding new features on a monthly basis! Customer service is amazing- they answer within minutes and even call me to check in! I tested at least 6 programs and Reach Out Suite in my opinion far exceeds any other! They even take into account your specific business needs as far as functions and adds them to the software- TOP NOTCH from the software to customer service!

Cons

Response from Fingent

Replied January 2020

Great feedback, Cheryl -- thank you for that. We are very happy to see that you've had an amazing experience with the Customer support team to help you through your use of the system. We've got a long way to go :) Hoping to be a part of your journey to help deliver your services for your customers in an organized, efficient & sustainable manner.

Paulo from Articold

Reachout Evalutation

Improving work flow, cost efficiency, have everything at one place, reducing the amount of processes and paper used and specially people involved, one person can do a lot of work setting up everything and controlling all the work procedures, glad i found out about it, makes my life easier

Pros

The support is very good, small changes can be done very quickly as they understand it will improve the system itself, free of charge, and from my understanding premium versions can have specific development so it can suit your every needs, even though the standart version itself is more than enough for small/medium organizations Whenever you make a ticket someone will respond in very short notice and help you, and thats the most important about any software you may use, 5 stars here

Cons

Sometimes takes a little bit to load the pages, but it can be the amount of information The list of tasks etc should be a setting, because viewing 10 a time and loading time between pages sometimes its an effort to find tasks if you have hundreds of work orders

Response from Fingent

Replied March 2019

Thank you, Paulo for your honest feedback. We'd be pleased to working with you to understand different touch-points that you come across on a daily basis and see how we can improve the system in general. Happy to hear that you're now able to streamline and manage everything from under one roof for your business! - Team ReachOut

LaKisha from Biotech

Industry: Biotechnology

Excellent Customer Support

So far we've had a great experience using Reachout. It has helped us save time on documenting and tracking all of our work orders. Any minor issues we've had were addressed and resolved very quickly.

Cons

Response from Fingent

Replied June 2019

Hi LaKisha, thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy and inspired to see that you've been able to streamline processes and track activities internally without much hassle. Our intentions are really to enhance the existing reporting and add more meaningful features moving forward :) - Team ReachOut

Isaac from Sky Processing

Good product so far, still trying to figure out how to adjust to my biz needs

Pros

Easily accessible, pretty well laid out and plenty of features. I really believe it could support the service needs of most organization. The free trial is extremely generous and I'd encourage anyone to invest a bit of time and see if it works for you.

Cons

My organization really on needs to use a couple of the modules. Even when on a paid/premium subscription it doesn't appear that you can remove unused modules from the dashboard leaving it a a bit cluttered with unused items.

Response from Fingent

Replied June 2019

Hi Isaac, We really appreciate your honest feedback, and nice to understand the items you liked and disliked within the system. We are excited to let you know that we have commenced our work around customizing the main menu items and will be available shortly within ReachOut (by July 2019) Chat with us to know more! -Team ReachOut

Mike from BCBS

Great customer support. They answered my questions very promptly.

Pros

It was simple and fast to get my team using the app. The app is easy to learn and administer across the team.

Cons

The HELP info was hard to find. Other than that the app is great and will improve with future releases.

Response from Fingent

Replied January 2020

Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback. We are always interested & keen to provide a very clean onboarding experience, and also present apt information for you to get started -- not to forget the chat support and on-going account management. We may have not checked a few boxes in the past, and we have checked quite a few today and will be checking more boxes in the future -- because at the end of the day, we love & work towards achieving our customers' goals. I hope you've made good progress using ReachOut for your business.

Ross from Midcoast Windows

Great customer service, easy to use

Improved efficiency in the office and field

Pros

Customer support has been amazing, The software is very easy to use and requires minimal training for all involved. The team are always looking to improve the package and take all feedback seriously.

Cons

Has some minor limitations with reporting apart from that an awesome package which will improve your efficiency in the office and on site.

Response from Fingent

Replied January 2020

Hi Ross! Appreciate your honest & subtle feedback. Our customers are our products' core focus :) what we craft is keeping them in mind -- we've made substantial improvements in terms of features, UX and reporting this year. Please let us know if you need any help through our chat.

Michael from Wolf Contracting LLC.

This program keeps communication, organization, and useful form system

More efficient communication between the office and field crew

Pros

the communication between our office and the field crews, Pinpoint time line when orders are due, pipeline the ability to move work order from different statues

Cons

the photos system. it isn't easy to just download photos you have to download the whole report .....

Response from Fingent

Replied January 2020

Thanks, Michael for your feedback. It's encouraging to know the efficiency & communication internally has gone north. Yes, we now have the ability to not only click photos from the field easily, but also fill a form out, make annotations on the pictures your techs click -- please let us know if you'd like to opt for a demo, through our chat on the website.

Akbulut from Saysail

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to use, all necessary features.

We are usign for two different business models and we managed to adapt system easily for totally different business.

Pros

Very easy to use, perfect and super quick customer support. All necessary features are included in free version without any limitation.

Cons

Quotation module is not included in free version. It would be awsome if more customisation was available for form design, invoice, reports etc.

Response from Fingent

Replied June 2019

Thanks Akbulut, for your valuable suggestions and I appreciate you writing a quick review for us :) Hoping to collaborate and listen more around your thoughts! - Team ReachOut

Ronnie from -

Perfect solution for Maintenance reports and Scheduling jobs

Pros

Very flexible software and perfect communication between office and site workers.

Cons

Could find enough information how to customize the software, but contacted the team through the chat and answered all my questions very promptly!

Response from Fingent

Replied October 2018

Hi Ronnie! Great to receiving your feedback about your experience using the system. It only get's better from here and we'd like to offer topnotch services for your business to productively grow and serve your customers better. Thanks again, and we'll see you around ! Sincerely, Susheel

Carl from LaunchSource

Overall easy to use and get up and running quickly

Cons

Response from Fingent

Replied January 2020

Thank you, Carl, for your honest feedback. Mobility of your workforce is key, hence the apps come in handy to execute work and get organized. We have a new feature for finding the shortest route by planning the route for the day!