What are ScheduFlow users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ScheduFlow software through verified user reviews

• icon"ScheduFlow makes sharing and viewing schedules in real time an ease. It allows viewers to set up a custom calendar view that can be very helpful."
  • icon"The ease of use and scheduling is the best feature of this product. Would highly recommend to anyone that is wanting a great scheduling software program."
  • icon"It is easy to access and recover the information needed."
  • icon"Sometimes it goes offline but that is due to where we live in South Lake Tahoe. Other than that no real problems."
  • icon"There is missing option to print your schedule that you made. Also this isn't yet available for MAC and Iphone users."
  • icon"The inability to search appointments by anything other than the Client name is a glaring weakness."

Browse all ScheduFlow Reviews

• Have you used ScheduFlow and would like to share your experience with others?

Patrick

Great Product and Great Customer Service

At Neurotherapy Northwest we have been using ScheduFlow for over 5 yrs. As a small mental health practice it is an affordable scheduling solution with a lot of power and easy to use. Duoserve's customer service is quick to respond to any question or problem. We highly recommend ScheduFlow.

Pros

Easy to setup and use. Minimal training needed. Great customer service.

Cons

A local backup option would be nice just in case we lose our internet connection.

richard

Affordable and Easy To Use.

Program is easy to use and has a lot of great features. Super fast customer service and friendly too.

Pros

Love the way you can keep track of your appointments!! The ease and use of scheduling is an awesome feature. Customer Service is supportive, and caring.

Cons

Really don't have any complaints, great product. Maybe once in awhile loading time takes awhile.

Reasons for switching to ScheduFlow

Starting having many issues and wanted an easier to use product.

Dr. Paul

Time used: Free Trial

Use of ScheduFlow in our Orthodontic office

We've been using this software for the last 3 years or so through the cloud from our multiple office locations and have been generally pleased with its ease of use, accuracy and secure access. It's reasonably priced for a small operation like ours but easily scaled up as needed. It's relatively easy to configure the look of the schedule to individual needs and permits numerous variations...more than we can use but its good to have the choice. The function allowing a mobile device to be used cannot apparently be initiated entirely online in real-time which is a bit frustrating as is the sometimes difficult to reach "help". We were somewhat surprised over the recent December holidays that we were unable to reach a person who could help us deal with the replacement of one of our PC's that malfunctioned with a mobile device. While we came up with an alternative, by the time "support" got back to us our needs had changed again so it wasn't a smooth process bringing devices on and off the licensing function in this case. It is not always this way but superior customer service would not have allowed this to happen and we have been good long-term customers. Overall, this program works very well as designed and is a good value for any small to medium business...and superior to other competing products of which we are aware.

Response from Duoserve

We apologize for the delay in holiday support. We need to make it clearer next holiday season that you can file an online support ticket that is guaranteed to be answered within 24 hours but usually within 1-2 hours on average. We will make this clear and will make sure that problems are resolved quickly in the future. We value you as a customer and will do our best to please you in the near future and hope to keep you for years to come. Its our customers that keep us alive and your feedback whether technical or not is always appreciated. We appreciate you mentioning some of the great things about our software despite you being upset with our service over the holidays. We will do our best to make it up to you and your employees.

Replied January 2017

Cherie

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

March 2022

Schduflow

Helped me keep multiple schedules not conflict

Pros

Quickly can make schedules or adjust them

Cons

I forgot to add to schedule to the software

Sam

Awesome!

The customer service is amazing! They are quick, always available, friendly, easy to understand, and didn't waste my time with features that we didn't need. I was told that something I was looking for was in development and am excited for the innovation this company releases.

Pros

This calendar has amazing features and has saved us time with our scheduling process.

Cons

I wish there were more customization with the labels.

Reasons for choosing ScheduFlow

Simple to use, affordable, and didn't have a million features we didn't need.

Company growth.

Angel

Great scheduling appointment software

This is a great software to set up meetings and review your tasks. One point to consider is that the support of customer service is really helpful to solve some problems in your software with a quick response.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. It is very simple to set up the daily tasks and yo are able to prioritize by using colors in the activities that need more attention, you can focus and management more efficient.

Cons

Mobile version doesn't work like desktop version. Also, some alerts do not appear when you use the mobile version.

Jonathan

Easy of use scheduling software

I'm using this software for my technician's appointments. It has been really good for my use so far. It's really easy of use, and it's nicely built. Support has been really helpful in solving my problems in a really decent time.

Pros

Easy of use Very clear Good database Online backups

Cons

No mac version They took off some functions like the dates with appointments in bold It's twice the price than what I was paying for the last 5 years

Jean-Marc

Very good scheduling software

It's very easy to schedule appointments and technicians. Reports are clear and contain every information we need for our clients. I would recommend this software anytime.

Pros

Easy to use, great reports, great customer service.

Cons

No mac version, some functions have been taken off the software such as bold dates when there are appointments on that date.

Mary

Great Review From Mary

Great support today getting up and running and not too expensive to use for keeping track of appointments

Pros

We use this for viewing our appointments and ensuing that we do not overbook or book when on holidays or courses

Cons

There is no alert when we are away on our cell phones to keep us informed of our new appointments.

I've been using SheduFlow for a few years now. We use it to schedule our holiday apartments stays

easy visualization of mutliple complex events

Pros

The display is easy and allows us to visualize activity over many apartments. Fairly easy to input new holiday stays

Cons

Can't input ICals, new events scheduled automatically as entire days and creep over the next day when accessed.

Nadja

Affordable and very easy to use Scheduling Tool

Improved customer service, improved reliability.

Pros

When we started using this software we switched from a completely paper-based model. Since we rolled out ScheduFlow for our team, our error rates have dropped dramatically and we have been able to greatly improve our reliability and service to customers. The most amazing feature of this software is its ease of use. We have had users with no prior computer experience learn to navigate the software within two days. For this we did not need manuals or documentation, it is so very intuitive to learn. Mobile users needed no more than a 5 minute briefing to start using the tool independently on their mobile devices. The user interface is great and highly customisable. We use it for scheduling taxi drivers and their trips and it works very well for us. It is not very pricey if you only need to use it within a relatively small team. I would recommend this tool to anyone who needs to schedule a very small company or project without a huge upfront investment in licenses or training.

Cons

The software feels a little bit "work in progress". Certain small glitches could not be resolved by tech support. For example one of my desktop users cannot see whether he sets an appointment at 2 am or pm because the am/pm doesn't show for him. We flagged this 2 months ago and it remains unresolved. We have also been having troubles with our license management, although support has always been quick to resolve these, we've had down times of several hours because of it. What we also don't enjoy is that there is no local backup of data. So unless you have a very reliable internet connection, you can be unable to see or edit your schedules.

Bruce

Got Scheduflow?

there is only one issue we needed solved, and Scheduflow solves it.... SPEED. Thenprohram is easy to use, making appts quick to make/modify at the POS.

Pros

I learned the UI in 10 minutes top to bottom. I was able to train all the employees quickly on using the mobile version to control their own scheduling. Soeed of bookings at the POS is key for us, and Scheduflow is the best way to go. Easy to read color blocking, mobile versatility, pricing..... its all there!

Cons

I dont really have "cons"... more of a wish list of future additions. I would like to see the ability to add an auto email to appt contacts so the program can send reminders we can set up. I would also love to see a photo option where a cam can integrate in and be used to add a photo reference to the appt spot. lastly, I would like to see a way to isolate individual employee catagories and show a quick list of available appt spots at a glance rather than doing a full weekly search.

Rose

June 2016

ScheduFlow is a Great Resource

ScheduFlow has a user friendly platform. The design of this software speaks louder about its high value functionality. Users can create their whole day, whole week or even whole month schedule. It is easier to edit entries. Users can also print out the schedule and the care. The real time features of this software allow anybody to view updates of an organization wherever they are and using any mobile device, which is connected to the internet. With regard to cost management, this software saves time and cost effective for a large organization. The cost of this software and the return on investment is great.

Pros

Designers of this software gave it great effort and work. It allows customized scheduling with colors, fonts and space size. The colors are great for highlighting activities that need more attention. One ScheduFlow purchase can be assigned to unlimited computers and unlimited employees.

Cons

CD purchase is an old enough technology. It could be better if we purchased this software directly online. Six months subscription and then renewing is also not good enough arrangement because the owners may inflate prices and since you're used to using this software, you will have no otherwise rather than having to purchase it.

Tamara

Office Manager

Pros

The ability to create and color code each employee and each type of service. This makes it easy for us to look at the scheduler and know exactly what the employee is doing based on the color as well as the status of the actual service call. It is very reasonably priced for all that it offers.

Cons

We would like to to be able to integrate with QuickBooks and read our customer base so that we would not have to enter customer information twice. We would also like to see that the software become available for Apple computers. We have recently switched to Apple computers and as of yet have not found a program that works as good as ScheduFlow within the Apple apps. Therefore we have both Apple and Windows computers at the desk and this is cumbersome.

Nick

This has been a great product for our business.

The ability to schedule appointments across multiple computers and users.

Pros

The fact that every computer is linked together and appointments instantly pop up. A user in the front of the business can schedule an appointment for a user in the back and never have to tell them. Also, reminders can be set to automatically pop up. For instance you can make an appt recur to remind yourself to pay a bill or contact a customer.

Cons

Some of the use takes a bit of a learning curve. It could be streamlined a little. The process to add users could also be streamlined a little more but ultimately the pros outweigh the cons.

Evelyn

As Easy as 1-2-3

Pros

What I like most of this software is that you get to customize your employees, we are in the construction field and with other software it was difficult on knowing which employee we dispatch.

Cons

Cons would be that there’s no app for iphones . Everything is cloud base

Reasons for switching to ScheduFlow

The other software use to loose connection

It fits our purposes at work, note-taking is good. Can't check from home is a big bummer(licenses)

Pros

I like that anyone on the system can edit the schedule and that it updates fairly quickly. It is great for being able to check notes across different users which is a plus.

Cons

Honestly I am very frustrated that there is no ability for me to check schedule from home. ON days that I am off I have to call in and ask an office staff about what changed on my schedule or come in to work to check. It would take my organization using another license for me to have functionality at home.

Joe

Industry: Biotechnology

September 2016

Easy to use, sleek, flexible

I have used this program before in previous roles but found myself with a similar need in a new role with a new company. The ease of use for setting this up and then the seamless way that it has helped my team communicate their tasks with much more clarity has been terrific.

Pros

Flexibility to use it at multiple different locations, and for different area functions to see only the information that they need to see. Customer Support was very quick, and even added functionality I requested in a very short part of time.

Cons

Resource utilization counts tasks/appointments and not hours deployed. Would like to see % of hours assigned compared to working hours available

Tommy

Dependable scheduling software

I have been with Duoserve for 10 years and consider the software a need to my company I could not work without. It keeps me organized and my customer happy with the consistency and speed of the data at my finger tips.

Pros

The interface is friendly to use and looks clean and simple. Searching history and future scheduling is simple and fast using a cloud based service. The price is fair and problems are seldom.

Cons

The annual renewal process, lacking a mobile version that works similar to the desktop version.

Barbara

My Experience

When it works (which is 98% of the time), it works great and takes care of my business needs. But when it was down and I couldn't access my schedule it was extremely stressful.

Pros

It is user friendly, It takes care of my small business needs

Cons

They DO NOT have 24 hour help. They are in a different time zone than me and if it goes down which it has, 2X I can't access my schedule to know who, when or if a client is coming in. I have to wait for DuoServe to get to work before I can address the problem.

Nikki

Excellent customer service, convenient and super easy to use.

I like that this software is clean and simple to use, especially on my mobile device. Just a few glitches but there is always room for improvement.

Pros

I use this software through one of my clients as it their preferred software for scheduling. It was super easy and quick to learn, not much training required at all. I like the fact that it is very convenient and simple to use via desktop and mobile device and have noticed that this is the only desktop app that actually works extremely well on my android device without any glitches. You can easily share your contacts info and share appointments also. I also reviewed a free demo before using this software that was step by step simple so this would be great for users that are new beginners who aren't software savvy and also great for advanced users.

Cons

Holiday dates are not automatically uploaded or shown in the calendar. There isn't a "back" button should you make a mistake so you will have to create a new event. I do not pay for the service since I use it through a client but have heard it is a bit higher in cost compared to it's competitors.

Maureen

Scheduflow review

I find it frustrating that I can't seem to speak to anyone ever. When we have a billing issue or need assistance, it seems like it takes a long time to get a response back. In the spring I had sent a request because I wanted to add another license to our account. I never heard anything after two emails to Duoserve.

Pros

We have two locations and the software enables us to book appointments for each mechanic from both locations.

Cons

The software is great. My concerns are with the support.

Iva

Update

Clinic scheduling program - booking of patient visits

Pros

It is easy to use. It is easy to access and recover the information needed

Cons

You often have to log in twice in a row for the mobile program to work. The program often logs you out for no reason and you have to have the administrator log you back in The mobile users are not easy to change - you have to remove everyone and start all over the reports are not very customizable

Pacific Woods

Duoserve has helped me grow my business and stay organized

Pros

It's available to all my staff, both office users and mobile users, and everyone sees our schedule changes in real time.

Cons

That I can't apply more than one client to an appointment. Sometimes we work with more than one client on a job and if I were able to assign them all I wouldn't have to track it in an additional program, it would be my preference to just have all the information in one place.

Tommy

Industry: Facilities Services

We have been using ScheduFlow since 2008

Greta scheduling software !

Pros

Ease of scheduling and the speed of the software is great ! Adding resources and clients is easy too. Looking up customer history and forward scheduling is a breeze and works very quickly.

Cons

More room for notes in the client information. Keeping a history of the clients in these notes will help. A button installed on the appointment window that contains that clients notes would be ideal.

ScheduFlow