• Pros

• "I find it is very easy to navigate and keeps the calls I have organized very well. My customers are very happy with their precise paperwork."

• "Like the app for the phone can add pictures very easy and the desk top works very good like the home menu for that day so you know what is book so you don't miss any calls"

• "Location finder is my favourite option. Easy to find people’s houses."

• Cons

• "Bouncing around from screen to screen is very time consuming I had to pretty much teach myself how to use the system "

• "Sometimes when we write notes in the customers work order, they do not get read and received. Bt mostly good. "

• "There was nothing i could think to comment as negative regarding my experience with Service Bench. "

Browse ServiceBench Reviews

xena from Helix Corp

work robot

very efficient. Love using it

Pros

it is easy to use, user friendly . Above all no excess time to notify client of estimate or invoice. just click click click

Cons

not enough space on estimate for projects . meaning when doing a project report on an invoice/estimate only a few lines will print out . if you had more than four lines it don't get printed. would be nice to have more email options eg. customer, mfg, extended warranty etc, with a choice to have it all in one place so i can select who to send the email to . Maybe in the customer page choice of more than one email ( a drop down ) to add email addresses ? The reason i say this is because in our line of business we have to send estimates/invoices to different party ( customer, landlord, ext warranty, govt or insurance agents) in order to do this i have to remove the customer email put in the other email, send and then remove and replace . ( defeats the purpose of efficiency) so a few choice to put in those at the time of ticket creation will be awesome, when i have to send to other than the customer , hooray ...just click email drop-down , select who get it and click gone. And option to email the customer without using the choice of invoice or estimate. a button that say email customer . ( like ...hey your part is in, your appointment will be....send. LOL . A robot with the best rated for time and efficiency

Joshua from Get In Home Services

ServiceBench Review

Overall, ServiceBench is great. It's very helpful to track parts and claims and there is tons of detailed information available if you can find it or call ServiceBench help desk for assistance.

Pros

I like being able to see the history of past claims. Technician Job Assignment under the Jobs tab is very helpful for my company.

Cons

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the software or Asurion's vendors but the parts portal ordering system has been a nightmare. Techs have to expedite part orders almost every time, lots of parts are on backorder and ship times are very long. It would also be nice if ServiceBench had the ability to upload files/pictures as attachments that are larger then the current allotment.

Matt from Asurion

Functionality can be improved

Need to select what kind of jobs can be performed, such as doing sealed systems. We get calls for these, but there is nothing to say that we can or can't do them.

Pros

Cloud based, free to users. Dispatch and claims are in one area. Availability and zip codes can be setup.

Cons

Too much information on the dispatch page that doesn't apply to me. Sometimes I find open jobs in the Search Inbox function rather than just under the Jobs tab. This makes it difficult to keep track of open jobs. Making changes to my profile should all be under section, such as Admin. There are also multiple places to add email addresses. If I need to make changes to zones or availability, it is difficult to find the steps to get to where I need to go. The Visual Service Job Configuration allows me to add or remove zips, however, the administrators don't get the requests to approve or decline these so we have to go to Coverage Change Request to make that request. It's an additional step.

Kevin from Brian's appliance service

Very good

Great program

Pros

Cons

When your dispatch disappears you got to go out and come back in and I wish for the phone number was broken up it is hard to read 5197652334 (519)765-2334 format is easier to read

Mathew from Maytag Metro Service

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Very user friendly. It's easy to use and you can do almost anything

Pros

The dispatch screen, seeing where your techs are at all times is the best. Makes it easier to see who is getting fixed and at what tie.

Cons

The drop down menus. I dislike that if the cursor is placed to close to the top of the page the drop down menus automatically appear. I can't tell you how frustrating that is when you're in a hurry.

Jessica from Emerald Home Services LLC

It's great but can be a bit confusing

Overall, it has been good. Just sort of confusing, I wish it could be simplified so it would make doing these jobs less difficult to complete and submit claims.

Pros

That I am able to easily see all of the details of my customers and they are already on a visual schedule

Cons

Very hard to navigate. I keep getting emails telling me to confirm that I will be at the job but there's no link or button I can push to get to that same page on the website so I have to go through the email to confirm I will be there. I also don't really know why that is necessary for me to do in the first place. A lot of tedious steps involved. I also have a bunch of "alerts" that don't really lead me to anywhere but I can't get them off my screen. When I called to ask about it, the person kept telling me something that had nothing to do with that and told me to call someone else. So I'm just leaving them there. I also strongly dislike the failure codes and resolution codes because it's hard to find any and the description box doesn't lead to anything.

Steve from Allstar Appliance Service

Industry: Consumer Electronics

some selections unneccesary for my application

Pros

mostly is basic design , updating and creating claims is easy, simplicity is good completing jobs but complicated to adjust zone management

Cons

having to deselect options in claim process that are pre-generated and not applicable to me, but I wonder why there is a new job category when no jobs are ever posted there

Jeff from Jeff’s Appliance Service

Excellent Service

Pros

Cons

No cons. Very easy to navigate would definitely recommend to other servicers. Updates are great and doesn’t interfere with existing work.

I like working with these folks

We've just started with them, but I really like the people and their website.

Pros

It's very easy to accept or reject jobs as scheduling allows, and CS is very nice. I don't know if all the companies that go through them are the same way, but Cross Country seems to be pretty awesome at actually taking care of the customer and making sure we get paid as well. The setup is much easier to use that for other vendors we've worked with.

Cons

It takes a little getting used to at first, but I appreciate how thorough they expect us to be when we enter the claim. It's all the same info we already have on hand, just have to follow along an input. Doesn't take long once you're used to the process.

Kim from McNeice and Smith

Ease of use

I would like a small cheat book on how to use

Pros

The more I learn and use the system the less intimidated I am. Being able to review previous history if any. Also when you forget to enter something it lets you know

Carrie from Insurance

Covers all solution needs

Pros

Its easy to use and flexible enough to cover all my business needs. Service Bench is a comprehensive end-to-end solution.

Cons

Some pages take several clicks to get to and the color scheme could use refreshing. But overall it is still a wonderful tool.

Patrick from Timmins Appliance Services

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Easy to use, location finder is nice.

Pros

Location finder is my favourite option. Easy to find people’s houses.

Cons

I enjoy using mobile app so I can complete calls while in consumers driveway.Make it easier to have a list of all open claims rather then having to know job ID to find them.

James from Beecroft Appliance Repair

Industry: Consumer Electronics

excellent and ease of operation

Pros

easy tracking of jobs and payments .dispatching very simple to move around jobs and assign them to techs

Cons

No cons as of yet system seems to work for us with no problems at all . We will advise in the future if anything comes up

Roy from Asurion

Good interface, but cluttered

Pros

Easy to use for most situations. Typically easy processes for most situations. Easy to track and monitor jobs.

Cons

Too much information on each screen. So much stuff that isn't used in my industry, but is present on the screen.

Aimee from Beecroft Appliance Repair

Industry: Consumer Electronics

My experience was lovely.

Pros

It is easy to use. The people are very friendly and helpful when we call in. I would say it is easy to use.

Cons

jonathan from jnn appliance service

A very organized experience

Pros

Cons

The performance metrics. The graphics are hard to understand, or possibly I am not looking at them in the correct way.

Deanna from Capitol Refrigeration

Great Software for a Service Company

They listen to our needs and then try to meet or exceed them.

Pros

The ease of Learning the in's and out's of the system

Cons

When the program goes off line. Update day is usually pretty traumatic at times .

Christian from Comfort Wizards

everyday use for work

Pros

we use this everyday for one of our work tools and it proves very useful instead of having to do things over the phone

Cons

There are some bugs that need to be worked out. it freezes a lot and locks us out and erases our work.

Andrea from Beecroft Appliance Repair

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Overall it is a great program. Very happy.

Pros

This program is very user friendly/easy to navigate. It is easy to update/change the customer's information if Whirlpool has entered it incorrectly.

Cons

The program kicks you out of the system too quickly and then you have to log in again even sometimes if you were just in it less than 1 minute prior.

Monica from Dave's Tractor World

Industry: Machinery

Updating and filing warranty claims can be often cumbersome, but they have great customer service.

The ability to collaborate with other repair companies and get compensated for our work and labor.

Pros

Once the warranty claim is filed and updated, which can be difficult sometimes, the process of completing the claim is fairly easy. The customer service is very helpful.

Cons

Updating the service jobs to be able to find a warranty claim is cumbersome. It is confusing to find what jobs need updated.

Crystal from ASPCA/ I Fix Your i

Industry: Public Safety

Service Bench Review

Great experience love this program definitely helps manage at the tech repairs and invoicing purposes

Pros

The ability to Communicate with staff members and documents detailed information regarding repairs

Cons

The section to enter in the invoicing needs to be a bit bigger in order to add more info.

Daniel from Eastern Appliance Repair, LLC

Consistently frustrating, poorly thought out, exceptionally counter-intuitive

Cons

I really don't like anything about it. Visually it's a complete mess. Information varies -- a job or work order may have a different ID, or may show up in one view but not another one. It's easy to lose work on this system; a job can be almost completely updated and then the system can resave to a blank, resulting in having to do the work over again. Fields are poorly defined and mostly slated towards Audio/Visual equipment servicers. The learning curve is steep and online tutorials are non-existent. DO NOT.

Response from Asurion Services

Replied August 2018

The reviewer is responding to his experience with the ServiceBench system custom configured and used by numerous warranty companies, manufacturers, and retailers to manage warranty jobs and claims and claims payments. This review is not indicative of the general user experience of the Cloud-based ServiceBench Business Management ("BMS") field service software.

Charlotte from Icarus Deliveries LLC

Service Bench

Searching for service providers & scheduling service requests is kinda awesome with Service Bench.

Pros

It was relatively easy to learn the aspects I need to use. We can communicate effectively with most service providers we work with.

Cons

Communication with Sears, one of the main providers we work with is difficult.

Greg from Preferred Appliance Service

Absolute GARBAGE! Lost THOUSANDS of dollars using it! STAY AWAY!!!

none. LOST THOUSANDS of dollars.

Cons

Where do I start? As a TOP TIER provider I cant receive calls. There is a " glitch" and MANY other providers have lost money across the nation as well. Cant track pay like the other web portals. The information doesnt save correctly. There is a "complete" button. Whats that do? Oh it just locks the service order so you cant get paid and vendor nor warranty company can access after that.

Response from Asurion Services

Replied August 2018

ENRIQUE from APPLIANCE AND REFRIGERATION SERVICES

Industry: Wholesale

EXCELLENT PROGRAM

IVE BEEN WITH SERVICEBENCH FOR QUITE A LONG TIME AND I DONT PLAN ON SWITCHING TO ANOTHER PROGRAM THIS FITS PERFECTLY FOR MY COMPANY AND IT HAS BEEN GIVING US NO TYPE OF PROBLLEM.

Pros

EVERYTHING IS EASY TO WORK ON VERY LIGHT

Cons

WE LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE PROGRAM DOES NOT GIVE US ANY PROBLEMS

Robert from Fresh Milk Software

Diabolical customer services

It has been a very, very frustrating experience. We have sent dozens of emails with no reply, we have called and left messages for call backs with no reply. They just don't care. And we are not even calling for us - we are calling on behalf of one of their customers who has had the same experience and gave up. This is no way to run a company in any industry. You would be insane to begin an important business relationship with a company like this. You may listen to their sales guys but implement software from these guys nd you will regret it for a long, long time.

Pros

If we could get it to work I would be happy to tell you.

Cons

Where do we start? As a fellow Software company it is very disappointing to have to leave a review like this. But if all software companies were run like this people would stop buying it. We have been trying for several months to make a simple API integration with ServiceBench. The software is unreliable, the coders are lazy, the client services are non existent. And we really do know about software.

Andrea from chronoservice.ch

this software is easy to use,

I will renew my subsription

Pros

the software is quite friendly and easy to use, the templates are attractive and personalisation is not a problem, the email are then gone quite fast, and the reporting is also easy and accurate

Cons

I don`t see anything particular that does not works with this software, so I am happy with it and would not know how to improve it

Refik from Sacramento Electric

ServiceBench Review

It’s good scheduling tool

Pros

The platform layout is great also it could be better

Cons

Too many unnecessary details for a simple task

David from Self Employed

Industry: Writing and Editing

Why have customer service if your customer can't find you?

Sears Home Warranty has contracted with Service Bench to handle their warranty claims. The software might be wonderful, but the folks operating it are definitely not.

Pros

zero, nada, kaput, nothing social redeeming

Cons

Your customers cannot make contact with you via any avenue

Jacota from Amuse Coaching

Fully supportive

Pros

That is usefull and helps me to work easier in promote my activities.helps me to continue without stress other activities.

Cons

Is nothing to describe my fully satisfaction than this software advice. I understand how it's works

stephen from Fathom Realty

Service Bench

Pros

they do a great job with follow up and providing information for a solution. i recommend Service Bench.