Browse ServiceCore Reviews

Sarah from Mooovable Dumpsters

Must-Have Software

I LOVE ServiceCore. I was previously using a calendar, map, notebook, and dry-erase board and still wasn't doing as much as ServiceCore. No more 'missing" inventory, it's easy to see where everything is, who is due for an update/billing, and keeps my drivers efficient. 10/10 would recommend that you at least give it a try. You won't go back.

Pros

Any business in which inventory is rented out NEEDS this software. It is user-friendly, keeps not only my employees but me on track, and just makes everything SO simple. Scheduling, accounting, inventory, and customer history are all available quickly and efficiently. Pricing is GREAT, service is GREAT, and I will definitely be a long-time customer.

Cons

Integration is easy, however I was not the biggest fan of the payment system. This will not be a con to most users. One system to take payments, send invoices and let customers make their own payments is phenomenal. I personally preferred the system I have been using for years, *even though* it is LESS efficient that what ServiceCore offers.

Reasons for Choosing ServiceCore

We chose ServiceCore because they cared. The pricing structure was great, a free trial with full support was amazing. There is no shortage of information, they are willing to take things step-by-step with you to get you on the right track for your particular business. They even take suggestions and actually implement them into the software. Every company you find will do a demo with you, throw the sales pitch at you, but they fell flat. At ServiceCore, you're not just another sale. I'm in it as a "small" company for now, but even when we expand, we're not going anywhere.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hey Sarah, This review made our day! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, give such valuable insights into how we can help, and being so quotable. We think you really encapsulated a lot of what we're most proud of at this company and are extremely grateful for that. We greatly look forward to our continued partnership! Thanks, ServiceCore

Ty from 5 Star Rental

Good portable restroom software.

Very quick to respond with questions & very Helpful staff

Pros

Cloud-based, good mobile app for drivers, easy routing, allows online Click to pay.

Cons

You can't see the emails that you send... You cannot convert an estimate into an order... You cannot tell if an email goes through or not...

Reasons for Choosing ServiceCore

The pricing was good and had cloud-based software we were looking for.

Reasons for Switching to ServiceCore

Not cloud-based, did not allow Click to pay link, was not good at the routing side.

Maria from PORTUCAN

Excellent Software

ServiceCore is a great tool and in general we're very happy about it. I have to say that Customer Service has been a key. The support we got at the beginning with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the support we get from the Support Desk and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been great.

Pros

I like to be able to see the schedule on real time, and manage it, drag and drop customers from one driver to another. I really like to be able to track services performed in the past and provide information to customers. We're uploading pictures every time services are performed, so having those pictures in the system is very useful.

Cons

I keep getting some errors when synchronizing with Quickbooks, such as duplicated invoices, and that is a great concern. Sometimes the location (pin) of the units move and we need to relocate it, which creates additional work. Also, we would like to be able to have the customers' complete information and as of today we're not able to add phone numbers, so our drivers have to go to Drivers Notes to see the phone numbers.

Reasons for Choosing ServiceCore

I liked the integration with Quickbooks, one of the alternatives didn't offer that, and the other was more Quickbook based and the routing part wasn't as good.

Reasons for Switching to ServiceCore

TAC was old and wasn't friendly

Gabrielle from Arnold's Team of Service Companies

ServiceCore

I feel like they have listened to many of our concerns and have tried to work with us to get them done. Sometimes feel like they don't understand our need for certain features. Overall a good experience, just lacking key features that seem to already be standard in the industry and other softwares...

Pros

I love how easy and user friendly it is to use. You can literally dive in without any instruction. I also love the emailing of appointments, invoices, work completion, etc. Very nice feature for our customers to use. The look of the program from the office view and ipad view is really simple, neat, and easy to process quickly. I also love the sliding job around on the calendar feature. Makes rescheduling a breeze! Renal side Pros -Great inventory management -Great turn to turn directions -Love the iPad features for drivers

Cons

-Missing many accounting features that one needs to run with full functionality -Invoice does not open in the amount of a refund -Receipts do not show correct info: ~If a credit was applied ~If there was an overpayment -Statements do not show current overpayment or credit amounts -There is no AR Activity report to send to a customer to show all payment and invoices and where they were applied to -There is nothing I can send to the customer to show an overpayment balance on account We haven't switched our portables into SC for following reasons -Accounting is extremely lacking and basic reports aren't available -No rental minimums available -Proration not clear and concise (on our end and for invoicing purposes) -Dispatch not up to par yet

Reasons for Choosing ServiceCore

Because they purchased TAC, we thought there would be previous knowledge of the industry or at least could go off of TAC's history to see what was needed for our industry...

Reasons for Switching to ServiceCore

Trusted TAC for many years and had mostly all the functionality we needed, just extremely outdated. We thought ServiceCore had mostly the same functionality as TAC.. it doesn't. We didn't realize this until after we made the switch. We were willing to work with SC to gain the functionality we needed.. just taking a long time to get there...

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Gabrielle, Thanks for leaving us such a useful review! We're happy to see that the program is easy to use and the team is seeing value in a variety of our features. Switching from TAC absolutely presents challenges. TAC (while dated, like you mentioned) does have a massive feature suite, particularly when it comes to reporting. We truly appreciate your patience and feedback as we work every day to make ServiceCore the best product on the market. Best, ServiceCore

Jessica from Caveland Environmental Authority

Industry: Environmental Services

Great way to manage scheduling

Pros

The scheduling feature is the most helpful of this software. I can easily put in a new delivery or pick up ticket and get it out to the drivers within a minute. I also like that I can see the history of rentals of each customer.

Cons

The reporting features lack somewhat. I like to work with excel spreadsheets, so the exporting features on each reports on Service Core are lacking.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied August 2021

Hey Jessica, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! ServiceCore

Holly from Royal American Companies

Southern Coastal Containers

Easy to operate and fits my current needs

Pros

I using the account side of the program and find it easy to navigate

Cons

I have no issues with the ServiceCore software

Reasons for Switching to ServiceCore

We out grew the system they had to offer

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Holly! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We appreciate your insights into the platform and are thrilled to hear you've been so satisfied using our software. Thanks, ServiceCore

Melanie from Hays Rental & Sales, Inc

Not what they promise...

Pros

It seemed easy to integrate our equipment and daily activities with this software.

Cons

It is not as easy to use as we would like and we have ended up spending more time trying to set everything up than we have actually working and utilizing the software.

Emily from Johnson Johns and Septic Service

ServiceCore Revieq

I do like the customer service, they are normally quick to respond but it is not always helpful to what you are looking for.

Pros

Is it pretty easy to use as far as entering in orders. Switching over from our old system (TAC) was not easy as everything had to be input by hand.

Cons

It is very difficult to use on the accounting side, it is not accounting friendly at all. There are a lot of reports that we would like to see that have not been implemented. The search feature is also not friendly to use either. On TAC, it would show you anything related to what you typed in.... not on SC.... it has to be VERY specific - this is frustrating when trying to find an existing customer.

Reasons for Switching to ServiceCore

TAC went out of business - we had no choice or else we would most likely be using it still.

Denise from On Time Dumpster and Potty's

Industry: Environmental Services

Service Core, the good and bad

It is better than doing all the work manually but thats about it.

Pros

mobile use for route drivers to be able to check off as they finish a job

Cons

reporting is terrible. need to be able to print reports for inactivity, productivity, disposal, customer lists by size

Reasons for Switching to ServiceCore

I retired from the company that had Trux Haul-it and then came here to help out.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied August 2021

Hi Denise, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your valuable feedback. We're happy to hear that our mobile app works well for your business. We're so sorry to hear our reporting isn't currently serving your needs. Our team will be reaching out to you next week to schedule a meeting with our Head Of Customer Success.

Terra from Johnson Johns and Septic Service

Industry: Facilities Services

Overall

Overall the customer service has improved and they are tentative to your needs but, the outcome of the issues seem to be less attentive and sometimes unresolvable without purchasing other products that we are unable to use. Overall as a company we are satisfied with the program.

Pros

The routing of the program is definitely beneficial to our company and it is relativity easy to use which makes our day to day operations better with communication from the office to the team in the field.

Cons

The accounting/reporting is definitely the most challenging options to this software. Our company uses a current accounting software for multiple companies and it seems the only option for us would be to use QuickBooks which is not feasible, so we are left with using what we can from ServiceCore.

Reasons for Switching to ServiceCore

Looking for a user friendly program for operations.

Brian from Jots

Industry: Environmental Services

Overall it is a great tool.

Service Core is a great tool. You are able to do your paperwork and documentation at your fingertips, along with amount of cash taken, and check number and receipt numbers.

Pros

Service Core is actually a great tool. We actually went from a paper system to service core. So leaving real time notes or information for the office is great along with photographic evidence for the office when a customer calls with an issue its great for the technician. Customers do call with complaints and issues, Along with warning notes for the next person..

Cons

When you are in a area with no service you are unable to access information or notes left by the router, and it also glitches out at times as well when service is unavailable.

Reasons for Switching to ServiceCore

Management wanted something more mainstream and user friendly, at times you have new employees teaching 1 standard process makes it easier for everyone involved.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Brian, Thanks for dropping us a review! It's always great to hear from customers that switch from pen and paper - that increased communication between driver and office can be a real game changer. We'll take a look at the offline functionality, that's something we want operating as smoothly as possible for drivers. If you have any additional thoughts or feedback on that we'd love to hear from you in our support channels. ServiceCore

Jessica from Caveland Environmental Authority

Industry: Environmental Services

Pros

We love the scheduling and ease of use of ServiceCore. The customer service support is amazing and always responsive. It's easy for the drivers to pull up the app on their phone to see where they need to deliver to or to see customer information.

Cons

There are some reports that I would like to see added, such as currently open rentals so we can see exactly where and how many rentals we have out. I would like each report to be exportable to excel also.

Judith from A Royal Flush

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great

Pros

Searching for Companies and addresses is easy to access company I am looking for.

Cons

When Searching for Companies the companies addresses should be in number order at first instead of filtering it.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied August 2021

Hey Judith, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're so glad to hear that you're having a positive experience with ServiceCore. We aim for the platform to be very user friendly so it's great to hear that our search function is easy to use. ServiceCore

Jeremy from Arnold’s Sanitation

ServiceCore Review

Overall so far I like using the system.

Pros

I like that this software is easy to use and driver friendly. It is easy to navigate through the system.

Cons

Overall I feel that the Geo coding needs definite improvement as sometimes it brings me Mike’s out of the way from my stops. I would also like to see a feature that if something is important in the schedule that day, that we could star it or highlight it so that a driver realizes it before they go out for the day.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Jeremy, Thanks so much for taking the time to not just leave a review, but provide valuable product feedback as well. We're very happy to hear you've enjoyed using ServiceCore so far and that it's easy to use - that's a big focus area for us. We'll share your feedback and idea with the product team. Thanks again! ServiceCore

NEENAH from 2 Pees in a Pot

Disappointed

To whom it may concern, I have used ServiceCore for _1.5__yrs with some growing pains, but ultimately great customer service to resolve any issues that occurred. Recently, my team experienced an issue with the software that caused a short-term fix resulting in an average extra billable hr, per technician and support team member a day. Going off of previous experience, I was under the impression this issue would be resolved expeditiously. Unfortunately, this issue has been "looked at" for about a month. When ServiceCore was approached, they repeatedly gave the same response. It wasn't until a board member reached out to ServiceCore and inquired repeatedly for alternative contacts that a supervisors POC was reluctantly provided. In that initial conversation, a credit for a month was offered verbally, and what now appears to be in the works is a retraction of that statement and a shift to the same response that was provided by their original technician--"this is being looked at". I'm disappointed in how ServiceCore has currently responded to this impact to our business. We pride ourselves on customer service and expect our value chain to uphold those same standards. So far, there appears to be a shift in ServiceCore's customer service response to this issue causing my team to evaluate potential alternatives. Historically I would have recommended. Currently, I would not recommend.

Pros

auto charge, help route, email customer when service is complete

Cons

Customer service and solutions to issues with in the system. Reporting of monthly sales.

Reasons for Choosing ServiceCore

Salesman and promises of what the system was capable of and that they were growing and would be forever evolving to improve the system and what it offers.

Lisa from Atlantic Septic & Sewer Inc.

Service Core For Utility Work

It is much easier in general for me to generate invoices, process payments and send Invoices and/or receipts to customers.

Pros

Scheduling and dispatching and being able to see in near real time when a job is completed for billing and dispatching purposed.

Cons

Customization and choices when it comes to billing. It is limited in how we can add a payment type (i.e., cannot choose secure online payment as an option (such payments could come from a e-check or credit card payment) when recording a payment. Also, there are glitches in combing several jobs for one customer onto one invoice.

Not applicable

Reasons for Switching to ServiceCore

Better overall as this allowed us to dispatch, have technicians complete and complete billing in a more timely manner.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Lisa, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that it sounds like ServiceCore has made your job a bit easier, that's some of our favorite feedback to hear. ServiceCore

Dallas from Decker Disposal, LLC

Very poor roll off dumpster software

Service Core has good toilet software but the dumpster side is lacking. We needed a software that could do both and have been disappointed in the dumpster management that is featured so far

Pros

Toilet management; combining dumpster and toilet software

Cons

The Dumpster management side is lacking

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Dallas, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and let us know of your frustrations. We value your opinion so we'll be reaching out to get a bit more information on how we could improve your experience and what features you'd like to see as part of our platform. Best, ServiceCore

Jessi from A-Line Roll Off Dumpsters

A-Line Roll Off Services Review

The experience has be decent. I can't say I am in love with the product, but it does the job.

Pros

I like the ease of use with the product.

Cons

There are bugs that still need to be fixed and a lot of times I do not get an answer that helps me.

Reasons for Choosing ServiceCore

It seemed to fit what we needed at the time.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Jessi, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We'll continue to develop the product to where it's something you can't live without! ServiceCore

Mario from One Stop Pumping

Industry: Utilities

Potential is there, but doesn't feel ready for public release.

Overall the feeling is being stuck. It's horrible and aggravating to use. If we can find another platform that will be easy to migrate to, we definitely will. Unfortunately it will take many man hours because of ServiceCore's complete disaster of our quickbooks.

Pros

There is not much to like, the only reason we still use it is because of the cost involved in migrating to a different platform. We hope ServiceCore will improve before we have to bite the bullet and migrate elsewhere.

Cons

It only offers a one-way sync with quickbooks. Sometimes the one-way sync doesn't work and you have to contact support to find out why every time. You cannot duplicate a job, have to recreate it every time. They do not offer ways to sort jobs. The mobile app is useless. The signature function doesn't show up on the final invoice that is sent to customers. It has the ability to create multiple job sites for a customer, but when it syncs to quickbooks it dumps everything into the parent account not the subs which has made our quickbooks a complete mess. Usually when contacting support for help the response is that they are aware of the problem and working on it, but after using it for over 2 years now that seems unlikely.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Mario, I'm incredibly sorry to hear that you've had such a negative experience with us so far. Thank you for leaving detailed information as to your concerns - we'll be in touch to see what can be done to improve your experience and increase your satisfaction. ServiceCore

Rebecca from Pride & Joy Dumpsters

I was intimidated by similar services, until I found ServiceCore.

LOVE IT.

Pros

ServiceCore is VERY user friendly, which I appreciate greatly!

Cons

Um, I find it hard to change out the dumpster numbers (if I have rented one and the wrong unit was moved). I wish it were easier to edit them within their rental.

Reasons for Choosing ServiceCore

I looked at about 5 other products and they seemed to have more "options" in them, but I think those options were overwhelming, over overall, useless.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Rebecca, We're so thrilled that you love using ServiceCore and that it's been the right fit for your business! We do take user experience and usability very seriously - if you have great features that no one can use, what's the point? Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and thank you for the feedback around changing dumpster numbers. Best, ServiceCore

Rachel from North State Construction Services

Our ServiceCore Experience

Pros

I like the map feature on the schedule screen that allows you to rearrange destinations based on the actual location. I also like that there are several views available for the schedule.

Cons

I wish there was the ability to export all active sites/ rentals to excel spreadsheet or even print directly from ServiceCore. I also wish that you could change / delete customers that were assigned to a site when added. If the wrong customer is chosen, you have to go in and delete all attached rentals/ jobs and then the site. GPS could be more accurate.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Rachel, Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that you're happy overall with our platform. We also hear your feedback and will take those points into consideration. Best, ServiceCore

Sherri from Portable Waste Solutions LLC

Outstanding Software

ServiceCore has been there to walk us thru any problems we had with the software. This has made running the business so much easier.

Pros

The ease of setting up and using this software is amazing. So easy to understand and use.

Cons

I can not say anything about this software that I didn't like.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Sherri, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're very pleased to hear you've had such a positive experience. Ease of use and onboarding/support are huge areas of focus for us so we couldn't be more thrilled to hear those have stood out to you as positives. Thanks again! ServiceCore

CJ from Dawes Septic & Repair

Great Software

Great experience so far. We will continue to use it in the future.

Pros

It's great software for data management. Very easy to use and to train others on.

Cons

Reports could be better. An inventory slot for sales rather than rentals would be extremely helpful.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi CJ, Thanks so much leaving such a great review! We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future. ServiceCore

Eric from Arrow septic

Industry: Environmental Services

Pros

Ease of use. Program seems stable and easy to navigate.

Cons

Logs you out in the middle of a job if it times out.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Eric, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear you've been happy using the product so far. Thanks for the feedback on the timing out/logging out issue as well, please let us know if there's anything else that's bugging you! Best, ServiceCore

Shauna from Hurley Enterprises, Inc

Industry: Oil & Energy

Portable toilet system

We are using it to track the location and services of our portable toilets. This has worked well.

Pros

Easy to learn and use. Keeps track of services after scan.

Cons

Set up between our accounting system and ServiceCore was not smooth. Not able to choose what information was integrated which led to a lot of editing.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Shauna, We're glad to hear you're enjoying ServiceCore! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your input on the onboarding process. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like to discuss further. ServiceCore

Peter from Nova Recon Construction Recycling and Dumpster Rental

Rolloff Application of ServiceCore

It centralizes all customer sites, inventory, and charges. It works well.

Pros

The drag and drop feature from the daily list is my favorite feature. It makes it easier to organize routes in a real-time fashion.

Cons

I only use this for dispatch so other than that I don't know. It works very well for my dispatching.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Peter, Thanks so much for leaving such a positive review! The drag and drop is definitely something we're proud of and are thrilled that it makes your day easier - that's our whole goal. Thanks again, ServiceCore

Chabeli from 5 Star Rental

Easiest thing to use

Pros

User friendly and easy to figure out. I didnt need super extensive training to do simple things.

Cons

I would want an option of maybe warning the client of their upcoming payment

Reasons for Switching to ServiceCore

It was hard keeping track of cleanings, payments, changes etc

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Chabeli, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad to hear that you're having a positive experience. We aim for the platform to be very user friendly so it's great to hear that's been the case for you. ServiceCore

Heather from Edmunds Waste Removal

Enjoying it

I have enjoyed it and it has made my job much easier.

Pros

I like the schedule suggest option which makes it much easier to schedule faster and more efficiently.

Cons

I do not like that I cannot set a layout for a route every week and it not change every time I try to optimize it. Some of our stops have to be first thing although it is not convenient that they are first thing. It is not a big deal, but it does add extra time when I have to drag and drop stops into the correct order everyday.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Heather, First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're very happy to hear you're enjoying the software so far. "It has made my job easier" is one of our absolute favorite pieces of feedback to hear. Making lives easier, (plus making our clients more money) is our ultimate goal. Thank you for sharing your feedback on setting a route every week without it changing when you optimize - we've sent that over to the product team for discussion. Thanks, ServiceCore

Jeni from Expert Disposal & Recycling Services

Industry: Environmental Services

The best upgrade for our business!

ServiceCore has amazing customer service. We run our business a little differently from other roll-off dumpster companies. They are always working with us to make the software work best for us.

Pros

We have been so impressed with ServiceCore. It is easy to use and helps us keep track of all of our dumpsters.

Cons

We would like to be able to merge clients in ServiceCore. At this time it is not an option but it is something they are looking into.

Joy from DANIELS SEPTIC SERVICE INC

Service Core

Pros

I like how easy it is to input invoices.

Cons

Some of the functions do not work and when I reached out to technical support my issue was not resolved.

Reasons for Switching to ServiceCore

Wanted to get something more user friendly.

JeanAnn from Reeves Rent-A-John, INC

Just not enough.

Our overall experience thus far has not been pleasant. Training was less than stellar and the lack of financial reports makes it difficult to do billing, customer ledgers, and pulling up accounts based on billing type

Pros

The ease of prorated billing is a nice feature.

Cons

There are not enough reports for financial and accounting purposes. There are very few reports for a company that still uses a paper trail for their records.

Reasons for Switching to ServiceCore

We were forced to switch because TAC was no longer being supported and we were having issues that could not be fixed.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi JeanAnn, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your concerns with us. We'll be syncing with you and your team to ensure you have all of the training needed to make the most out of our system. Additionally, we're consistently adding new reports and functionality that we hope will better serve your needs. ServiceCore

Brian from Peachtree Waste

dispatching

Pros

appearance/dashboard. Easy to see all drivers at once

Cons

item list not alphabetized for live dispatching

Ryan from Bradley Services

Industry: Utilities

easy to use and all in one place

hard to get support

Pros

keep all notes and customer info in one place.

Cons

sometimes issues processing card payments

alyssa from Yannuzzi

Great and easy to use

amazing and good customer service

Pros

It was easy to use and cost efficient. Never had an issue with the software being down either

Cons

The app, I wish it was a little easy to work on but besides that it is great, no complaints

cost

Dustin from Iron Throne Site Services

Iron Throne Site Services

Pros

Ease of use. Route optimization is a huge plus.

Cons

Need more details on reports. Need to be able to pull revenue per unit.

Josh from Iron Throne Site Services

Very User Friendly

Pros

After researching and doing multiple demos and even purchasing another software, ServiceCore was the right fit for our Portable Toilet business. We needed something that was very functional but would be easily trainable for other staff we found that in ServiceCore.

Cons

At this time there is not a way to have contracts in the software system. Adding a contract template and/or a place to upload contracts would be great.

William from Easy Go Waste Management

Industry: Environmental Services

I’ve asked for help not one call back nor email

You would not want me to do this

Pros

Nothing absolutely nothing if I had to choose I would say colors

Cons

Everything it’s very user unfriendly the system updates too frequently numbers are messed up routes are swapped too many hoops for simple task not happy at all

Response from ServiceCore

Replied August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your valuable feedback. We're so sorry to hear our platform isn't currently serving your needs. Your experience with our product matters greatly to us and we would like the opportunity to discuss this further. Our team will be reaching out to you next week to schedule a meeting with our Head Of Customer Success.

Gerri from East Coast Dumpsters LLC

Daily Use

Pros

Inventory management, scheduling and invoicing are the features I use daily. Each is easy to operate/understand. We have been able to easily customize features to compliment our business practices.

Cons

It would be convenient and more effective to be able to identify a re-opened job on the schedule vs. a regular job in process.

Carl from Arrow Septic and Sewer Service LLC

Industry: Think Tanks

Service Core Review

Pros

I like that this software is easy to use in the field and in the office.

Cons

I would like to see more reports and be able to export them to Excel.

Reasons for Switching to ServiceCore

We liked the simplicity of Service Core.

Response from ServiceCore

Replied March 2021

Hi Carl, Thanks for your review, we're thrilled to hear you've enjoyed using ServiceCore so much. ServiceCore

Thomas from Go Smart Portables

Good

Pros

Helps to manage accounting and scheduling

Cons

Difficult to stop a job from repeating on the schedule

Reasons for Choosing ServiceCore

My daughter knows the answer to that

Response from ServiceCore

Replied August 2021

Hey Thomas, Thanks for your review, we're glad to hear our software manages your accounting and scheduling. ServiceCore

Ricardo from Junk It Plus

Industry: Information Services

Extremely rude company

not great

Pros

literally nothing was good about this company.

Cons

rude staff. They are scammers. Offer a product that doesn't function as described. Then refuses to refund