All ServiceTrade Reviews

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2023

Great product that does not overwhelm office or field staff

Joshua

Reviewed May 2018

The wind beneath my wings

Clarity in scheduling multiple technicians for multiple stops each and every day. Data and information easily accessible for planning, business development, and more.

PROS

ServiceTrade has been a joy to implement and use everyday. The dev team, and everyone at ServiceTrade, have been absolutely incredible. I cannot recommend this solution enough. From day one, we had no half measures. We jumped in both feet and never looked back. The scheduling makes planning our technicians days straightforward and clear. I could ramble on for hours about how much I love the search functionality, and the data you can quickly get to really get down into the nitty gritty of whatever you're looking for. To my experience, any software that claims to do everything, does nothing well. ServiceTrade is near perfectly optimized for the scope it encompasses. Features are being added all the time, and the dev team are always enthusiastic. I foresee this product getting lots of love for years and years to come. This product only gets better and better. Third party integrations have been a breeze, and a staggering amount of third party applications are available.

CONS

Only a couple items come to mind, none are deal breakers. A general timeclock for tracking daily general time would be helpful, however we've found a small third party solution for this. Ability to add non-billable appointments and vendor stops would also be nice, and again not a huge deal. A great unification of built-in app and web features would be a great quality of life improvement, however I have a feeling those sneaky devs are up to something already... they always are.

Allen

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Service Trade

Overall Experience as been Good to Great.

PROS

Service Trade is a valuable tool to help manage our business from intake to invoicing.

CONS

I would like to see all the add on features (Parts Ledger & Timecard) to be accessed through the main software website/Mobil app. We also need affordable solutions to integrate with other 3rd party Facility Management Software's. (Service Channel, Corrigo, Simple FM, Ecotrak).

Same as above.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTrade

We made the switch to better manage our technicians work flow, deficiency capture, quoting, time management, & inventory.

Reviewed February 2024

Do not risk your company on this product

The initial rollout was great however as fast as the program was operational, they became crickets. Updates & upgrades have caused unexplained data and functionality loss. Do not trust them. You will lose customers and employees

PROS

Mobile interface is acceptable Scheduling visibility is adequate

CONS

No follow through from ST Team Very poor integration Data gets 'lost'

Reason for choosing ServiceTrade

Their initial sales pitch was great and comprehensive however in the long run, the product did not live up to their sales pitch and the service after the sale was disappointing to say the least. There are one or two stellar team members but that is the exception.

Kevin

Reviewed February 2024

Worth Every Dollar!!!

PROS

Servicetrade provides real time access to photos, videos and paperwork that allow me to provide real time updates on repairs to clients. In the information world we live in today, Servicetrade allows for real time updates on the status of repairs.

CONS

The dispatch board does not update without refreshing.

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear how ServiceTrade has been a game-changer for you. We can't wait for you to try our new dispatch board this spring and look forward to your continued feedback to help us serve you better. Thank you again, Leah ServiceTrade Team

Replied February 2024

Tyler

Reviewed January 2020

Service Trade has really helped our company with scheduling and invoicing

Very happy with how ServiceTrade has helped our business.

PROS

Ability to set up reoccurring events easily.

CONS

The ability to create more information for jobs that have multiple billings through customer previous billings page. Currently, the customers previous billings have a job type but when it comes to repairs, the ability to sort through more details on the customer page without having to click each prior job would be really helpful

Reasons for switching to ServiceTrade

Ability of the software to conform to PDF files that we up load.

Sonya

Reviewed August 2017

I don't know what I would do without Service Trade!! It makes my job so much easier.

PROS

There are so many things I love about Service Trade!! One of my favorite things is being able to see all of the jobs at one location all on the same screen! That way I can look at all of the jobs & pick which one I want to look at. If it's not the one I need I can go back to the location screen & look at the other jobs. Sometimes I have to look at other jobs to get correct paperwork or pictures. So this feature makes my job a lot easier. I like how we can put helpful or important notes in the description box & it's the first thing you see when you bring the job up. It's such a time saver to be able to look at when the tech's clock in & out of jobs so you can see how long they drove & where on site by looking at the Clock Events quickly. The map on the main screen of the job helps us determine locations & directions. The techs being able upload their required paperwork & pictures at the job site is a life saver! We used to do everything the hard way. Our techs would have to bring the physical paperwork back to the office for us to scan into the computer. And the picture issue was a nightmare trying to get them non-digitally. My job location may be changing & my scared that they are not going to have Service Trade & I will have to go back to the dinosaur ages again to take care of the paperwork & pictures. My job without Service Trade would be miserable!

CONS

I can not hardly think of anything that I don't like about Service Trade! Every once in a while I can see a paper that a tech uploaded, but when you try to open it to the full screen it will just be white & there is no paper, so then I can't save it. And sometimes it will not let you adjust a paper or picture with the dragging the corners feature. But those things only happen like 1 time a month, if that.

Wileen

Very helpful sales and management tool for Service Company

I like that you can have multiple tabs open for convenience and multi tasking

PROS

I like that everything is so user friendly and you can pretty much figure out what you need to do if you weren't exactly trained to do it. Everything is laid out so well and it is so easy to navigate through the system.

CONS

I do not like that if you reject repair quotes that the deficiencies come back in the system to be quote. I would like a way to comment on deficiencies and have an option to reject repair quotes with deficiencies attached with out them coming back into the system. Perhaps to mark them as Fixed, Compliant, Another Company Handled, Non-Issue, ETC.

Kyle

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Game changing application for us

Wonderful - great product and people!

PROS

We appreciate everything about the app as it is extremely useful across all functions and divisions. We have seen significant gains since implementation.

CONS

There are minor portions of functionality that I wish was included however, they are 'wish list items' that get included as time passes.

George

Reviewed May 2018

Service Trade has allowed our company to go to the next level

PROS

This software allows for ease of customer database management. I like that I can store pictures and comments while doing a survey

CONS

I would like to see more features geared towards sales procedures (follow up reminders, call logs, etc.) I would like to be able to port survey pictures to a quote.

Reviewed May 2019

Great software

Ease of communication between office and mobile technicians

PROS

Ease of use, features offered, always improving.

CONS

Visibility. Some features could be better viewed with an overview dashboard effect in mind, so there's less clicking from screen to screen.

Gregg

Reviewed March 2023

Service Operations Software

Would like to have better customer financial reporting. OTher then that Service trade has been a mager upgrade to running our service department.

PROS

Service Trade was very easy to install and roll out, its features contain all we need to manage our field, purchase parts and quote and invoice. I like the quoting features the most, it allows for quick turna round from tech to the customer for fast approval of the work.

CONS

Financial reporting and profitability by customer. The systems should have more accurate reporting on the financial status of the customer with out having to look in several places. Or assing a contract to every customer.

Reason for choosing ServiceTrade

We felt it had the most benefits for the price. The customer support team and we were highly impressed that the President flew out to meet with us during the decision-making process. That showed a huge commitment to customer support.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTrade

SSK was becoming obsolete, no customer support.

Lance

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Service Trade Good and Bad

I would say that we are happy overall with the ability of the tool. Especially when it comes to dispatch service, service quoting. We are lacking on the service contract, installation management and service inspection forms. We also would really like to have more reporting available. The account management and attention from our account manager [sensitive content hidden] has been excellent and he has been an advocate for our business.

PROS

Service Trade is a great tool for dispatch and management of our service business. We are looking for ways to utilize the system to also manage our construction and job costing of our installation business. We are finding that at times it is not as intuitive as we would like to create and utilize data reports from ST. The only way to do this to add a subscription for engineers to build the reports or go to the Enterprise which for a small business is difficult.

CONS

Some of the features are not quite ready like Service Forms or project management. We have also had some issues with getting parts ledger working 100% and this was not realized until we have gone live with the system. We woudl also like to have the ability to pull live reports to manage our business and don't feel this should require enterprise account if the reporting is already created and available.

Recommendation

Linda

Used free trial

Reviewed October 2016

Office Under Control...thanks to Service Trade

I started working at our family business in January of 2015. I was going to assist the ladies in the office and learn how to do their work, so when they were out sick or on vacation, their work would continue to be completed and they wouldn't be bombarded when they returned to their office. Well, after three months of working three days a week, I took over the management of the office and both ladies left our company. I was shocked at how inefficient the office staff was running the office. Now, thanks to Service Trade, the office is under control. I love the way you can schedule the jobs and make the service recurring, so you don't miss out on the opportunity to service your customer in a timely manner. We add the price to the job so the tech does not have to call us every time he is unsure of the price! This feature has been great for the new techs who haven't learned our pricing structure yet. I do not know how we conducted business before Service Trade, well yes I do....very inefficiently! At first, I was very overwhelmed with the system. The training was full of so much information that my head was spinning! But now after a few mini learning sessions, I consider it easy to use and understand. The quality of the product is the BEST!! So many features are available, that I still don't use all of them. My favorite feature is the connection with Quick Books. The invoices transfer to QB and we just add the invoice number and e-mail it to the customer! No more waiting for the techs to return to the office with hand written invoices for us to enter in QB. We just added the inspection reports to the system, so now we have very nice, clean , easy to read inspection reports from our techs entering the information in the system. Gone are the days of the paper inspection forms that come back to us all dirty, torn and unorganized. The guys at Service Trade are great! Any time I have a problem, it is solved in a timely manner. I've contacted them via the web, e-mail and by phone. They are always willing to assist me with my crazy questions! The money that we paid for Service Trade is worth it! I wouldn't run my office without it. Thanks Service Trade for making my transition to working full time a better experience than it would have been without you!

Reviewed November 2020

Service Trade is Easy to Use

I use Service Trade every day to quote, for customer service, for scheduling, for review of jobs, for quality control, etc. It easy to use and you can access it from anywhere. It's great!

PROS

How easy it is to use. You can use Service Trade for all aspects of a job, from quoting to job management.

CONS

I haven't found a way to have site photos appear on every job created for that site.

Company Decision

Eric

Reviewed February 2017

Great product that keeps getting better

The Service Trade team gets it. They listen to their customers and are constantly updating their platform. I attended the annual Digital Wrap show in 2016 and was blown away with how much valuable information they had put together. I will be at this show every year and will remain a loyal customer for as many years we are both in business. With the help of the Service Trade team that will be many decades into the future.

PROS

The simple design and usability for my service technicians. My guys are true blue collar workers, with dirty hands and they use Service Trade every day.

CONS

It is really not a criticism of Service Trade, but I wish they could roll out Android updates as quickly as they can Apple. I understand enough of the technical issues to know that it is because there are so many different Android platforms, but... Other than that I do not know of any real other cons.

Scott

Used free trial

Reviewed May 2016

Our company has become super efficient with ServiceTrade

ServiceTrade has transformed our business in ways I never imagined possible. We have eliminated 4 independent software systems by using ServiceTrade and streamlined our business to become very efficient. Our Technicians and Office Staff work very well together sharing real-time information through ServiceTrade; eliminating all the friction and slow down that normally occurs in a service business. We have significantly improved the customer experience across the board, they get immediate information sent electronically on the services performed including a detailed report with plenty of photos and deficiency information followed up by a quote for repairs needed within 24 hours, often times the same day. Being streamlined and efficient in all that we do has made for a much happier work force, employees love the software and enjoy the frustration-free and immediate work-flow so they can process their work faster with clear and concise information and pass it along to the customer for quick turnaround. Our customers are happier, the employees are happier and with the significant savings from becoming efficient combined with higher revenue production per tech, our owners are very happy too. The ServiceTrade team also been great to work with, they provide exceptional support with rapid response and worked very well with us through the implementation so that the transition was a very thorough and well planned process. I think it's important to not only thoroughly understand the software and whether it meets or exceeds your needs, but it's equally important to know the team and who will be supporting you so that you have comfort with your decision and know that you're partnering with a company/team that you believe in, that you want to do business with for the long-term and that you know has its customers best business interests in mind. The best way to confirm you've made the right choice is to talk to their customers, doing that really helped me understand how well ServiceTrade performed and that I was entering a solid partnership for my business.

Timothy

Reviewed January 2022

Requested ST Feedback

ST has helped our start up company manage our quick growth. We would not be providing a great overall customer experience with it.

PROS

This software was created and is organized by people in the service industry. This is huge for me. They think like we do.

CONS

When we were sold this product, one of the really great selling features was the Chat Help. You have since downgraded this to an email tech support. (but cost stayed the same). As a result, there is an increased lag in response and no 2-way conversation. Just like the rest of your competition.

Reason for choosing ServiceTrade

After taking 3 other companies paperless, I saw the value in ST, and knew this was the right tool for us.

Timothy, great minds think alike, especially when we share the same goal of growing service businesses. Thanks for taking the time to send us a review! Calling our support team directly is a great way to get a more immediate response and a quicker 2-way conversation. Thanks again.

Replied January 2022