What are ServSuite users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ServSuite software through verified user reviews

• icon"Scheduling is probably the best component. Customer portal and card payments are seamless."
  • icon"The mobile app is great, giving my pest controllers everything they need at their fingertips."
  • icon"Very user friendly and easy to learn/train new employees on."
  • icon"It is web based so when internet is our you are dead in the water."

Browse all ServSuite Reviews

• Have you used ServSuite and would like to share your experience with others?

Blake

Great tool for Pest Control services

We are able to run residential and commercial pest control departments through it, providing all of the features we need such as taking pictures at customers' services or using barcodes for accountability.

Pros

The ability to customize different forms for exactly what we need. It also allows us to run multiple departments for multiple branches through the same account while making transitions from one to the other seamless, but also keeping reports and statistics separate for each.

Cons

Some of the features are not fully setup making them not work properly. Customer support can sometimes be very helpful, but many times there is a delay of days or even weeks to get certain issues resolved.

BLAIR

ServSuite Review

Pros

User friendly, customizable, and allows for upgrades as needed to suit business needs.

Cons

Had a few problems during transition, however the team has been really helpful in resolving issues.

Reasons for switching to ServSuite

Cost friendly and liked the fact that they can mail out invoices for us.

Alex

Industry: Individual & Family Services

March 2022

Keep away from this software

If you are a growing company or even a well established company, avoid this software, it is time consuming.

Pros

Many issues with the software between the updates and glitches. Nothing to say good about.

Cons

Many issues with the software between the updates and glitches. Very hard for your team to learn about all functionalities. Many are useless. Worst part of it is the glitches about invoicing. Many invoices not created. We are leaving this week.

Reasons for choosing ServSuite

French support was offered, it was a plus. At the first look, the software looked very complete with many features, even more than expected.

Reasons for switching to ServSuite

The new software is way more user friendly, it is efficient. It is a stable software well built with no glitches or errors. We save time and money.

Amy

I couldn’t be more pleased

Although I got off to a rocky start the team helping me walked me through and taught me everything thing I needed to know. They are always on hand when I have a question as well. The software is completely comprehensive and easy to adjust to fit my specific needs. I feel like we are growing and profiting from the use of this product

Pros

It is So very comprehensive it was also adjustable to fit my company

Cons

It took me a while to learn but it was worth it

Reasons for choosing ServSuite

It was most comprehensive and a great value

Reasons for switching to ServSuite

To facilitate growth we weren’t getting with our previous service

Industry: Environmental Services

ServSuite, the last software you will ever need to buy

What can I say? Over 20 years and have no major issues. In fact I am still learning what all the program can do, and do for us. When I was researching for new software in 1998 (anyone remember Y2K?), a friend suggested I purchase ServSuite. He stated "It is expensive for a company your size, but, it has more features than you will ever use, and it is the last software you will ever need tobuy. Guess what? He was right!

Pros

I love many features of the ServSuite software. We especially love the scheduler feature. Very helpful to be able to optimize route for CSRs that do not know the zip codes and city grids. We have used the program for many years (over 20) and have been amazed at all the upgrades over time. ServSuite has continued to evolve as the Industry changes. The mobile application has been easy for my techs, which says a lot because not all of them are tech savvy.

Cons

There is always a learning curve following an update - but we do not "lose our minds" over it. I really wish I could use the report writer feature. I have tried, but it is horribly complicated - to me. And the #1 complaint I have always had is there is no simple report to tell you how many new customers you signed up in a given time frame. The "Sales" reports always give you existing customer info along with new starts.

Reasons for choosing ServSuite

Because it came highly rated by a close friend whose staff helped me to understand the program - and I reached out to Orkin and they were pleased with it too!

Reasons for switching to ServSuite

Because the software company we were with told us that his software would not be able to continue after Y2K. And I am so grateful I switched - he sold to a chemical manufacturer and that software is not even around anymore.

Pest Control Use

Overall - ServSuite is an essential part of our day to day operations and I cannot see our company changing software in the foreseeable future. Their customer service is prompt, dedicated, thorough and reliable. This is truly the best software for our industry, hands down!

Pros

What I love about ServSuite is that not only does it track all of the vital information we need for our clients, but it allows us to paint a picture of their history with us. From initial set up, to scheduling recurring services, invoicing, payment history, collections and everything in between ServSuite is a one stop shop for our industry. They are also excellent at letting you know when and what kind of updates are on the way!

Cons

When it crashes, our entire branch is affected, which sends our daily operations to a halt. The scheduler tends to crash and malfunction as well.

Jerika

Good system for complex reports and programs, not so flawless

Overall i like servsuite for its multi-tier program, adds multiple events for each program at predetermined intervals and pricing- but it comes with many many flaws, it has become very frustrating- their effors are great but fixes are very slow and it is impacting out work flow

Pros

multilayer programs, extensive reports, integrated document signing,

Cons

does not sync with google, many hiccups and tech support needed, updates tend to cause issues, programming takes a long time to fix issues and we have been struggling, lag in the email server system,

Response from ServicePro

Hello Jerika, thank you for taking the time to explain the issues you've experienced with ServSuite. We would like to help you get these resolved as quickly as possible, in this vain we have contacted your support team and they will be reaching out soon. All the best, the ServicePro Team.

Replied April 2019

Good software that is constantly improving

It creates invoices, takes signatures, and shows products used.

Pros

IT team is easy to reach and can usually talk with the same couple of people within a team. Software does what we need and keeps compliance.

Cons

We need help utilizing the software. Scheduling, invoicing, seasonal reminders, etc. We are using this as a very basic means and it appears there are more functions that we are just not aware of how to use. Training online is a drawn out and is a quiz template which takes forever to pinpoint what you are wanting to learn.

Overall this is a great product that allowed our business to flourish and become more organized

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of inputting. There are so many different fields that allow you to have very specific customer information. This also allows you make very specific reports which are all customizable.

Cons

From time to time glitches happen in the software that cause mixups with customers which can become a huge issue.

Del

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy customer service, very tentative.

Pros

Flexibility. We can make it do anything we need it to do. Reporting module is easy to use and very customizable.

Cons

Complicated set up. I would recommend a set up team to walk new clients through the set up process.

Donna

Customer Service is Very Good

We are much more productive on Servsuite than we were with our past software. We are able to review and adjust our business based on the information available in reports from the system.

Pros

For day to day use it is easy to use. The Customer Service team does an excellent job responding timely almost every time they are contacted. The system is very dependable little to no down time as a result of a ServSuite issue.

Cons

If anything requires any sort of programmer to get involved the length of time is entirely to long and no updated are provided. Also, if one client reports an issue that would involve us all, Servsuite does not sent out any sort of bulletin to all their customers, this would be a great idea to assure as little damage as possible when a major issue takes place.

PestPac

Reasons for choosing ServSuite

Ease of use, and support staff

Reasons for switching to ServSuite

It was time to change to a more progressive program that provided much more for us as a client.

Deborah

I believe ServSuite's is excellent with our Team5 technical team support.

Pros

Vast capabilities and generally ease of use. We have a great tech team referred to as, Team5. We are assigned Team5 and work with them whenever we have issues with the software, technical info needed or general questions where to find a report, etc. Team5 have excellent follow through and communication with us. Sometimes issues have to sent to programming and they are vigilant to get back with us along the way till resolution. They are friendly and helpful.

Cons

Since the software has a vast ability, we aren't always up to speed on what would help us the most. I just came across an issue and part of the correction was to run a report monthly. We could have saved quite a bit of money if we would have been aware to process this report monthly for a few years now. I am disappointed that we thought the one step we were processing was all we needed to do, but that was not the case. That step does not communicate the final result and a report still needs to be done to handle the final communication piece. Again, that final step caused us to be over charged for a few years. They are working on a solution so when that one step is processed it is final, but not there yet and that does not help the past overcharges to us. We have been with ServSuite for over 13 years.

christopher

Industry: Chemicals

versatility

I am very happy with it, I started using this program many years ago, early 2000, so about 20 years watching it grow and become a very competitive service.

Pros

very versatile, the learning curve is a bit tough but once you understand how it works it can be a real quality time and money saver. Reports are detailed and help with many aspects of management. scheduling is probably the best component. customer portal and card payments are seamless.

Cons

the mobile application and stability, we have had issues in the field with tablets and the software. support has been good on resolution

Reasons for choosing ServSuite

familiarity and confident reviews, the price was very fair

Reasons for switching to ServSuite

growth demanded a quality software

Cyndel

User Friendly Interface with Great Customer Service

Overall my experience with ServSuite has been great and I would highly recommend it to anyone in the pest control industry.

Pros

I've been using ServSuite for a little more than 2 years and it was my first experience with software designed specifically for pest control services. Because of the user friendly interface, I was able to learn how to navigate the system fairly quickly and what I couldn't find, customer service was right there to assist whether it was via email or phone. Whether I'm using the system to process the daily work, help a customer with a payment, or running reports for our company owner, ServSuite is a fast, secure, easy to use software for our business and I highly recommend it.

Cons

There are few cons to ServSuite, however, concerning the part of the program for drawing graphs on the wood infestation reports- it's limited in what it can do and I would rather use the Microsoft paint program and paste from there to the report. I also might would suggest a different formatting for the account private notes that includes "word wrap" so that if something is copied and pasted, it is all aligned correctly.

Bambi

Gateway Pest Control

Outstanding customer support especially to new users as myself. Patience is one of the key factors in talking to support that I have noticed. Response is prompt and they are consistently keeping you in the loop when your problem cannot be solved right away. I would like to give a big thanks to CSR for all her help and support in addressing a newcomers concerns and lack of knowledge using this software. For someone who was not trained and thrown into this position as office manager, she was vital as well as, Team 1 in helping me navigate and work through my difficulties. Thanks ServSuite! We continue to look forward in growing with you. Keep up the good work!

Pros

We have been using ServiSuite for approximately 2 years. We are a small family owned pest control company with advanced growth each year. Since coming on board with ServSuite it has enhanced communication, scheduling, reporting and organization for our business and customers. Honestly, there are too many positive features to mention in what this company has to offer. If they do not have a feature that is one size fits all they will improvise and compromise to make the system work for you if possible.

Cons

I cannot comment on what I like least about this software. I am not well versed enough to make such a comment. It has only helped our company.

Sharon

Virginia Green Lawn Care

We have really challenged ServSuite to build/code new changes to be more tailored to our needs. Everyone we have worked with has really gone above and beyond in their efforts and we look forward to the final product. My reps have been very responsive to our needs. Thank you.

Pros

the software has come a long way over the last few years. we are new to using a lockbox and this feature has really streamlined our a/r. we are also getting ready to implement tablets for production and sales

Cons

the redundancies in the mouse clicks, for example: to print, we have click 3-4 times before something will actually print, to change job instructions you have to erase all the boxes one at a time, change the primary note and then apply to all future services and click one at a time to change current services (there should be one button to apply notes to all services), there are more examples but I have only listed 2. I wish financial holds were automatic based on criteria you would set up, instead of pulling a list and putting accounts on hold, the software should automatically do it.

Milton

Best Overall Service and Routing Software

Servsuite is excellent software in my opinion. They are constantly updating the capabilities to keep up with the available technology. They provide a full range of services, On-demand training opportunities, and a well-trained support staff. They have responded quickly to the issues we have had, provided follow-up for the progress of the solution, and completed the fix in the time required to keep our company running smoothly. I especially like that our company is assigned a team of support personnel, so there is always somebody available who understands our particular business, jump on a Turbo Meeting and help me solve any question I may have. When I have offered constructive feedback they have responded quickly and made the changes as necessary. Each Year they offer a Training Conference called ServSuite University in a popular city and bring with them the best that they have to offer. It's a great opportunity to have all their specialists in one place. As well as put faces to the names.

Dan

Does everything.

We were looking for a unified software platform to run our pest company. We were using multiple software programs for scheduling, accounting and two programs to run our general pest and termite business. We were able to eliminate most of those programs with ServSuite. Additionally, we added a mobile capability for our techs to eliminate some processing tasks. The software platform is robust, has many features more than we currently, but plan to learn how to use it to its full.

Pros

Extensive features.

Cons

Service tickets tend to disappear when sent to programming. I am sure it is because some requests are features they are planning to release in later versions but, that is a hopeful guess on my part. It would be nice to get feedback on what is going on.

Erika

Industry: Facilities Services

Not changing our software anytime soon

ServSuite is definitely an established company that values their customers. We decided a while ago we wanted the best customer service software no matter how much it costs because it is extremely important to our business. ServSuite definitely has a lot to offer and keeps our office and tech operations running as smoothly as possible. There are occasional glitches, but overall the benefits of using the software outweigh any downsides. The support team is very helpful and professional. I just wish with my plan I didn't have to pay for customer support. There are so many functions on the software, we believe we are not taking full advantage of everything it can do. We plan to attend ServSuite University to make sure we know everything we want to know.

Pros

Pretty easy to set up new customers and manage them from their customer account page

Cons

Sometimes with convenience billing, the amount charged is not applied to the invoices. Techs experience glitches sometimes when leads are rescheduled. Too many reporting options might be better to just be able to choose the fields you want a report about.

Christy

Super Support

I have been very satisfied with my experience with ServSuite and continue to recommend it to my colleagues.

Pros

I have been using ServSuite daily for 4 years now. What I appreciate more than anything is the support team. When I have a question or need help with a new idea and don't know where t start, they are so helpful and have excellent follow-up. So friendly and patient

Cons

At the very beginning, when I was just learning as a CSR, since I have a hard time learning from watching videos, I struggled with making my own click-by-click instructions to help me navidgate through processes. The excellent part is that once you do the processes a few times, it becomes so easy!

Amber

Complicated and Faulty

Very frustrating. Luckly our direct customer service contact is a genius! Calling in to their normal customer service line is always a waste of time and I find I generally know more about their software than they do. Automatic doesn't exist for ServSuite, if you want something "automatic" to happen in this software, someone has to push a button.

Pros

It keeps track of our customers and their program and payment information. ServSuite Mobile is easier to complete services on than doing it via paper. It stores which chemicals were used and can print them on the work orders that get sent to customers (very handy when we get audited by the state).

Cons

Where to start... Everything about ServSuite is buggy. For instance, if you don't put the address in perfectly, it won't show up in any searches. If you don't click the right buttons in just the right order, you won't get the results you're looking for (or the same results you got the time before). We are constantly sending in issues to our direct customer service contact and they have to look into them and fix them on the back end or send them in for programming to be resolved. Their marketing module doesn't work. Their forms (templates for emails, letters, etc.) are so complicated, clunky, and archaic that we don't even want to use them. Everything is so intertwined with everything else that if they do an update to fix something, it kicks something else out of functionality. We get by, but "Well, it's ServSuite..." is the constant joke in the office when we don't have an explanation for something random that happened. We shouldn't have to find alternate ways to get around something that we pay for in order to run our business, but that's become a daily task for us.

Response from ServicePro

Hi Amber, Thank you for bringing the issues that you have experienced to our attention. A customer care representative has been in touch to help resolve these and will continue working alongside your team to ensure ServSuite meets your business needs. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. All the best, the ServicePro Team.

Replied November 2018

Robin

Best software in the Pest Control Industry

We have used this software company twice in our 20 year plus business. Initially we used the old data base platform for a number of years. When we were looking for a change some years later, we came back to ServSuite and we are so glad we did.

Pros

The best thing about ServSuite software is the people that work for them. Their customer support staff and management are trained very well. As the system evolves, their knowledge does also.

Cons

At times when we have issues that need to go to programming, the problem is not solved as quickly as we would like, but we understand they have may customers and they are working to help all of us.

Reasons for choosing ServSuite

Price mostly and we liked the company as we had used them in the past.

Dawn

Comprehensive Software for the Pest Control Business

I really, really do like ServSuite and am glad our company has made the change. We are getting a good oversight of our employee's daily schedules and completed activities throughout all of management and not just an immediate supervisor. It is beginning to pay off and I am confident that we will see a good return on our investment.

Pros

The extensive training and expertise with setting up the different areas of the program correctly. I know from past experience, that learning how to adapt the software to meet your business' individual needs is critical, and with such an extensive list of set up options, the training is invaluable. The field technicians and sales managers also love how easy the mobile app is to learn and use.

Cons

I have chosen to use the line item proposal with required questionnaire responses, but this has lead to an error that I reported a few weeks ago and it is still happening every time. Also, the error when editing the account information hasn't been resolved either and that was reported over a month ago. I know it takes time to resolve issues, but I feel that the program should work as promised and bug fixes should be TOP priority since it is not a customer created issue. The report portion is very limited in the fields to be chosen and the filters available, I would definitely like a more flexible reporting module.

Stacy

ServSuite Review

Good, long term relationship

Pros

Reporting functions, I trust the sales and tax reports

Cons

follow through on completing requested changes

Didn't trust Arborgold

Rachele

ServSuite ROCKS!

ServSuite is the best by leaps and bounds. The capabilities and features of this software have come so far. The entire team, including support always responds promptly. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SERVSUITE TO EVERYONE!

Pros

I love the constant improvements and updates to ensure the platform is running effectively and continuously getting better. They also keep you informed of all changes via the "What's new tab."

Cons

I have been using ServSuite for over 10 years. Seems like lately there have been more performance issues dealing with the server which halts our business. Generally we have been swapped to a different server while the issues are worked out which helps.

ServSuite