• Pros

• "It is such a easy software to use. Set up is super simple and overall just love exploring."

• "This software has been easy to use, they are responsive when new situations arrive and have useful updates and tips constantly."

• "I love the layout of the software and the functionality of it for our business. I like that I can use it along with QuickBooks online and that they sync together."

• Cons

• "A little slow sometimes but overall its a really great service"

• "There is not anything I do not like about this software."

• "I absolutely hate computers and I cant answer this question. (Oh wait... I guess this should have been in the pros column.)"

Browse SingleOps Reviews

Jack from Harder Services, Inc.

Exceeding expectations!

My overall experience has been very positive. I would say that because we have several different lines of business that involve completely different pricing/contract structures, different work forces, different items, etc., our implementation was probably trickier than most. That said, the support has been excellent. We have scheduled appointments with support staff, submitted requests via the help site and received responses, submitted requests for custom documents, used the help section webinars/articles and also been active on the feedback page to see what other people are suggesting and even submitted a couple suggestions of my own. I like that SingleOps pays close attention to things that the users are requesting and that plays a role in the feature updates. In the short time that we have been a SingleOps customer, we have already seen some major updates that have really had a positive impact for us and have opened up a lot of possibilities for how we can take advantage of the system.

Pros

I like how dynamic and "customizable" the system is. I find the system to be very thorough and very capable of handling many different types of jobs/projects. Using things like custom inputs and templates helps us to tailor our jobs and documents to exactly what we need.

Cons

I don't really have any beefs with the system itself. If I had to pick something to put down as a "con," I would say that their method of implementation wasn't quite what everyone in my office expected. I don't necessarily disagree with the way that SingleOps handles the implementation of their system; I understand the idea of providing all of the tools to get started via a couple implementation calls and then the webinars/articles, and that worked just fine for me. However, there were a couple of my colleagues that didn't like that there wouldn't be someone coming to the office in a SingleOps shirt to teach them how to use everything and answer all of their questions. Once they got over the fact that no one was coming, the complaint became that they don't have time to sit and watch webinars, and everyone had different questions about different parts of the system. I started off learning what I could and then bouncing from 1 person to another, putting out fires, until I just started writing out procedures for different processes and distributing them to everyone, along with a 1 on 1 tutorial. SingleOps obviously can't help it if people don't follow the Academy or spend the time to watch the webinars and research their own answers, and I've explained that to everyone, but the general consensus was that everyone had a harder time learning their way through it because they didn't have someone taking their hand and walking them through it.

Jordan from Independent Tree Service Inc.

SingleOps was like throwing gasoline on a fire!

Top notch! Our company could not work at this capacity without the help of SingleOps and their team.

Pros

Our family owned business (19 production employees) was able to grow at a fairly rapid rate after we signed on with SingleOps. Our internal communication is now streamlined and all administrative users have immediate access to our entire operation. With SingleOps we were able to crawl out of the dark ages of carbon copies and paper schedules. With a few clicks of the mouse I can see what customers we are serving tomorrow or next week, or next month. The office can manipulate my sales schedule much easier and with much less headache. Having EVERYTHING in one place that can be accessed anywhere at anytime is invaluable.

Cons

This is a hard question to answer. Any imperfections or tweaks that we want are easily requested. The support team is great and is shockingly responsive. Our support contact is the definition of a professional that solves problems, and aims to deliver a premium product in a time efficient manner.

Angel from Action home Solutions

Great product

Pros

Easy to use and great support team help is always th ere

Cons

Reports should have a custom report feature so you can build your own reports

Robyn from TreeWise, LLC

Buyer beware!

Not upfront and honest about the cancellation policy and it is not clear in the terms and conditions. Seems the customer is just stuck if they don't like the program - even if the revisons were not done, the training was not complete and we never actually used the program live, except for some training samples. Not able to accommodate two states with different sales tax rates. The formatting of the templates is wack. The payroll reports are tricky if you work in multiple states doing multiple tasks.

Pros

It had some functions like checklist options for the proposals.

Cons

You have to buy the software for $3600 + upfront and can only get a refund of 75% if cancelled in the first 30 days. Unfortunately, it will take at least 30 days to get all of your personal info, banking, customer base and templates uploaded, set up and get the system customized. Then you have to begin the training. I was only able to do training once a week, so four one hour sessions. Not enough time to decide whether or not this is going to work for your company. Once we decided it was not the best fit for us as it was too slow and not really all that user-friendly for someone working in the field. Also, a bit expensive when you add your key field employees, office people and sales teams. We just spent $3600 on a program we never used. When I tried to get an explanation of why I wasn't offered the monthly plan here is the story we got: If you are on monthly billing you can cancel at any time. This type of billing doesn't have any commitments since its month to month. If you are on quarterly, bi-annual or annual billing you can cancel within the first 30 days and receive a partial refund of 75% of the total purchase price. When I told her we were not given that option, she stated: I understand your concern. We have a lot of clients that are grandfathered into the monthly billing so this isn't a billing service we offer actively to our new customer base. Hence, that is likely a reason the Account executive didn't offer this type of billing.

Marlene from Keiths Tree Service

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

SingleOps saves time and money

Very pleasurable to deal with and haven't even entertained the thought of looking for a better software.

Pros

Cons

At this time, we do not see any cons. Things have run smoothly since day one.

Tahney from Simply Trees, LLc

Industry: Environmental Services

Office Manager-Review

SingleOps has not only benefited our company in critiquing our day to day process, and making follow ups for proposals and invoicing easy. But, it has also allowed for our team to be more engaged prior to the job, allowing them to review the proposal, and associate the photos to the information they are reading. Out clients feel confident that we are working on the proper trees, with the use of GoogleMaps. Eliminating any tree location errors.

Pros

Cons

We only wish that there is a feature to add multiple photos at once "batch" option.

Stephen from Super Sod

Industry: Farming

Single Ops review from current user

Routing is very efficient using this program as it allows us to track the jobs that have been completed or when they are scheduled.

Pros

I like the software as it allows me to be able to schedule things in multiple ways for different applications. Searching for a customer is really easy as well. The daily function of entering orders is so easy and convenient that our in store customers don't have a long wait time for me to create the order.

Cons

There is not anything I do not like about this software.

Paul from Tailgate Guys

Single Ops 2.0

They are quick to solve problems and easy to work with in troubleshooting issues big or small.

Pros

It is intuitive and easy to use. It also eliminates several steps in the lifecycle of our operations.

Cons

The inventory management features need some improvements to better fit our needs. Since we deal with internal equipment transfers it would be nice to create a more seemless process. However, what is reassuring is that the SO team is willing to work with us to make those improvments.

Brad from Cumberland Landscape Group

Industry: Facilities Services

Great Platform to improve production for Green Industry Professionals

We have been able to rapidly job cost our maintenance and enhancements projects to determine our profitability.

Pros

We love the way that it helps keep us organized and accountable. Its been a great improvement from previous platforms we have utilized prior to implementing Singleops.

Cons

Most recently we have experienced slight lag times when searching through filtered items.

Adam from Monster Tree Service

Industry: Environmental Services

SingleOps - solutions and support.

Overall, SingleOps is going to allow us to operate more smoothly, report on performance more effectively and plan on future activities more prudently. The support team has tried to ensure we have what we need when we need it during the implementation process - a tough ask for a growing organization like ours.

Pros

The software enabled us to fit 4 previously separate and awkwardly linked Business Information Systems (CRM, Estimating, Calendar Management and Routing) together in one place. It made the work-flow of many processes more efficient and the communication between departments (Sales, Customer Experience and Operations) more effective.

Cons

It wasn't set up to immediately facilitate or previously used business systems. In some cases we had to adjust our systems to fit SingleOps and in many case SingleOps were prepared to adjust or create new functionality to accommodate our needs. All our issues were addressed and the system shaped to our

Ben from Read Tree Service

Excellent program and very affordable

Using single ops has allowed me to have better organization, better response time for bids as well as scheduling

Pros

Very user friendly and support is top notch

Cons

Any issues I’ve had with the program have mainly issues on my end, I would urge any new user to watch the training videos. That was my main issue

Deborah from Super Sod

Fantastic Product!

Overall experience with Single Ops is wonderful! Glad my company decided to go with Single Ops.

Pros

Easy to navigate and very easy to learn. I really like the layout and how you can do so many things so many different ways.

Cons

A little slow sometimes but overall its a really great service

Johnathan from Swift Straw

Industry: Architecture & Planning

At first I didn't know how to use it. But we had a class and ever since then. It has been such a wonderful software

Pros

Cons

A more precise routing system for Managers and crews to use.

Jeremy from Fine Tree Care

Functional and flexible.

Pros

There are a lot of things to like about SingleOps; Foremost is that it is such a time saver. Work we used to generate by hand or through two or more programs on the computer is all done through SingleOps now. We also love the ease we have in adding details to our proposals and work orders.

Cons

There are a few things that could be easier to customize, or seem like they should all for customization but do not. But there tend to be an easy work around for these small items making them not really work listing.

Judson from Super-Sod of Cary

Best yet!

Pros

Very user friendly software with amazing support team.

Cons

I can't say anything negative about the software, as we had a smooth transition from our last software training employees to use a new system.

Becky from Get-R-Cut.com

Industry: Translation and Localization

We love SingleOps!

I enjoy the customer support. If I ever have a question, the staff takes time to help me solve the issue or question.

Pros

Cons

There is so much information I am most likely not utilizing.

Chris from The Tree Co, LLC

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Great software program

Streamline our business from sales to equipment set up for crews

Pros

Equipment tags, templates and color coding of jobs

Cons

A little intimidating at first, but you quickly pick it up!

Nick from Turf Grass Farms, Inc.

SingleOps For a Sod Farm

Before singleops we were using a dated program that was very limited and didn’t make what we needed to do everyday very easy. With single ops it can be customized to fit our everyday needs and gives us options we never even dreamed of using.

Pros

The amount of options at hand is abundant. It’s so nice not being limited when scheduling customers and creating their profiles. It cuts out time in half if not more being able to customize our program to fit our needs. It’s been about a month now using the program and couldn’t be happier.

Cons

Posting invoices to QB could be easier. And printing multiple invoices at once could be easier as well.

Kaylen from Cherokee Tree Care

Great Salesmen- Poor follow through

Great in the beginning, a headache once we fully committed to using all of the features

Pros

All of the features it touts, however once you get into them you realize it's a lot more complicated and difficult to use than was advertised.

Cons

We can't get ahold of anyone when we need help sorting through issues. They have no idea how their product looks and communicates with Quickbooks Online, and the credit card processor they force you to use is awful. Instead of doing the simple things really well they get into the weeds and miss the basics.

Kyle from Specialty tree service

Thanks for helping us defeat our competition!!

This is really helping us get a handle on our company from front to back and get one up on our completion.

Pros

Very easy to use. Proposals look awesome! We love attaching photos and the fact that you can draw on them to be more specific. Customer service and training is fantastic!! There is not one step of the business process that cant be done true single ops. We couldn’t be happier!!