All Wingmate Reviews

10,000+ employees

Wingmate for Leads and Sales engagement

PROS

easy and effective to use. we have drivers put in lead notes in to wingmate, which is then past forwarded to our sales team to engage with the customer. all the notes and information needed is all in one nice software that allows us (sales team) to connect with new customer through drivers (whom we generally dont often see as they work from different hubs)

CONS

so far, I haven't run in to any issues with using wingmate.

Nana

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ employees

Wingmate Review

Overall I love the way Wingmate allows me to excel at my job. I am able to connect with my Frontline co-workers and have them feed me new and exciting leads, in order for me to be successful in my role. Feedback is quick and easy to review, as I get email notifications any time the app is updated.

PROS

I like the user friendliness of the software. Even if your not the most computer literate person, the software is easy to learn and use. I also like how it's easy to navigate through the different pages with just a simple click of button and how easy it is to stay connected to other users within the app.

CONS

The one flaw I would say the software has, is the lack of confirmation when changing the status of a lead. For example if I wanted to change the status to a lead back to its original status, I don't have access to do so myself. Other than that, I really enjoy the software and all its functionalities!

Thanks so much for the feedback Nana! We understand that moving a lead through the sales cycle can be done with just the click of a button so it's important to be mindful when moving it forward. Since the deal stages are tied to the rewards for frontline workers, we do not have the functionality for sales accounts to move leads back. However, you can always reach out to any manager (or get in touch with us!) whenever a lead needs to be moved back. Really glad to have you as part of the program!

Wendy

Environmental Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Product Review

PROS

Instant address recognition is pretty useful. Not too complicated to use.

CONS

Buggy. Constantly get the 422 error message.

Thanks for the review Wendy! Though it is very rare for our users to receive an error message, we are always here to help if an issue does arise. If you do experience any errors, please make sure that there are no problems with your data or wifi connection and please reach out to us so we can resolve it immediately. We are only ever an email or phone call away!

Jonathan

Wingmate is not just for Large Companies

My overall experience with Wingmate is very positive. I have pocketed a good amount of income that I would have otherwise not received and helped my company sell more equipment. With my earnings, I like to treat my family, so the incentive is there for me to continue to put in more leads.

PROS

What I love about Wingmate is that it takes a very dubious task and turns it into additional income for people at the ground level of any company. What would usually take 5-10 minutes out of your day to add a single lead, can now take seconds. You can then track those leads through an online dashboard. The design of the dashboard is very well organized and easy to read. Because of the ease of use, Wingmate extends to all companies no matter how small.

CONS

What I like least about this software is that my company is currently not using it to its advantage. With a lead tracking dashboard that is catalogued beautifully and an app that is widely available, everyone in the company has the ability and should be more focused on pumping the system full of leads and generating more sales.

Thank you so much for the review Jonathan, the feedback is much appreciated! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know

Jordan

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ employees

Product Review

I have to say Wingmate has changed the way I view our front line, not only is it a tool for us Salesmen but our drivers now have the ability to act as a Salesmen while delivering our promises. It gives them a tool to use in their everyday duties. Being from operations in my previous position with Purolator, it was really nice to see that our driver's voices are being heard and I have a direct roll into making that a dream come true.

PROS

The thing I like most about Wingmate is that Wingmate was able to give our driver's a voice that is being heard. Wingmate is that tool that has bridged that gap between or front line and our Sales team.

CONS

The only thing I liked the least about Wingmate is that fact that it scares some of our older drivers away, who in fact would actually be bringing in Gold. Other than that I have 0 complains. Great software and tool to get the job done!

Thank you so much for the review Jordan! We're always looking for new ways to maximize engagement, if you have any suggestions we're all ears. We're so happy to have you as part of the program!

Brian

Textiles, 51-200 employees

Best CRM/Lead Generation program in the market

A+!!!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and all his team members are truly amazing. They are willing to listen to improvement suggestions and often find a way to add those requests to your platform. I can't say enough out our PM [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! He is amazing and I don't want to talk him up too much for fear that someone may try to snag him up, but he is awesome! The behind the scene people [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are also very easy to get a hold of and extremely responsive and helpful.

PROS

Very easy and user friendly. Willing to make improvements on the fly that allow for more ease of use from the user. Front-line users can add leads in 2 to 3 steps with little typing required. The app allows you to pull information about an account instantly. Customize the program for our needs and take our input to make the program even better.

CONS

I wasn't available or I didn't start using it sooner!

Reasons for switching to Wingmate

Salesforce offered too much making it more confusing with little if any customer support. If you wanted support you were going to have to pay extra.

Kevin

Construction, 51-200 employees

Helps Where our Other Software Falls Short

Field repair and quote turn around. Tracking of repairs needed.

PROS

Incentive for the field to pass on repair information and allows the office to quickly turn around quotes.

CONS

Does not integrate with Jonas ERP software. It can be redundant to our Pipedrive CRM so it's not always used to the end of a process. I would like to be able to use it as our sole CRM software but it isn't at the level of Pipedrive or Salesforce

Rob

My review

Contacts entered are only as good as the information collected by the csr. They should have better training.

PROS

Ease of entering information Ease of moving between leads

CONS

Simple graphics Limited options with regards to entry fields

Thank you for the review Rob! We do have the option for multiple entry fields, please have one of your managers reach out to us so we can discuss this for you!

10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2021

Using Wingmate for instant lead generation

PROS

the team feed. the ability to connect with team on the ground and post update visible to all. overall the technology and the visibility that it creates is amazing

CONS

would be great to be able to integrate to other business application that I use on daily basis such as Salesforce or MS office

Attractive lead capture software

PROS

What I liked most was the venn between having both GPS location and photos captured on location to clearly outline the style of lead that salesmen would be pursuing.

CONS

I found it somewhat difficult to tie leads to contact information as the sales development process advanced.

Thanks for the feedback! We always have the option to add in custom fields to make finding contact information on each lead easier. Please have your management team reach out to us to discuss this!

Nick

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

You definitely need this CRM

PROS

I like how it’s not as congested as the bigger CRMs I’ve used in the past. It gets right to the point and is easy to use

CONS

Nothing so far! I love every bit of it, and my team loves it too

Kimm

Retail, 10,000+ employees

Used less than 2 years

Responsive and Immediate

The feedback and response time was excellent for the information I submitted. The "message" section keeps you informed along the way with the progress of your submission and the "Leads" section keeps track of the information submitted and the monetary amount paid out. SO easy to use when you're in a hurry. The camera option is quick to capture the detail required, all in a picture...no need to type out the information in designated fields, just simply take the picture and submit! Simple!

PROS

This software is simple and fast to use. Very straight forward.

CONS

Nothing to dislike here. The App is perfect in my opinion.

Thanks for the review Kim, so glad to have you as part of the program! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know

Pauline

Textiles, 51-200 employees

Effortless

Wingmate was very easy to introduce to our team. Our front line users find it easy to work with and our sales reps like the internal communication features. Their tracking system makes adminstration easy as well.

PROS

Wingmate is a great product. It makes capturing a sales lead in the field effortless. The tracking features are amazing. I would recommend this to any company looking to build organic growth.

CONS

The quality of your leads and the number of leads submitted is totally up to you, the end user.

Pauline, Thank you for your kind review. Looking forward to continuing our success with Doritex!

Julio

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Used less than 6 months

Great app for referals

It was quick and easy to do once I got signed up.

PROS

It's easy to upload an address for business card in the communication is easily accessible. I love how they give me updates on weather things are going through or not or if they need more information it's easy to do.

CONS

Nothing I enjoy the app. I have no issues with it whatsoever

Reasons for switching to Wingmate

Company made the change. Much easier

Thanks for the review Julio, so glad to have you using the app!

Noel

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Quintex Review

Pleased with the program, customer service is great.

PROS

It has easily earned an increase in leads generated overall for my territory, leads I may not have found.

CONS

Many repeat leads that I already have history with. Nothing can be done about that though. Always good to get someone else's info anyway, I may have missed something.

Thanks for the review Noel! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know

Toby

Reviewed August 2021

Very easy to use and helped to streamline prospecting

Fantastic service that has helped massively in our prospecting endeavors

PROS

Very intuitive and easy to use, lead generation has been top notch using this software. Customer

CONS

would like to see a dashboard where you can see each individual account

Toby, thank you so much for the review and feedback. We will definitely look into this. Please do reach out If you have any other suggestions for us.

Replied September 2021

Joshua

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Wingmate Review

So far it has been good in a short amount of time. Useful in setting reminders for opportunities that don't have immediate start dates, etc.

PROS

Easy to log opportunities and leads, and move them through sales cycle

CONS

Doesn't seem to be overly robust, but I'm still learning the software, so that opinion may change

Andre

Facilities Services, 201-500 employees

CRM To Help You

good web meeting to demo product..and flexible

PROS

taking pictures of signs business cards saves time

CONS

keep it simple fields company name contact person phone email mobile job title notes

Thanks for the feedback Andre! We strive to make the app as simple to use as possible, though we are always looking for new ways to improve. If you ever have any suggestions please reach out to us!

Ajantha