• Pros

• "It is easy to use, we can customize a lot, and the customer service is AMAZING! Anytime we've had a question, someone has been on the other end to help us immediately. "

• "Pros: The app is yellow and I do like the color yellow."

• "Easy setup and use. Keeps you organized. Great features. Easy to customize tfor my business."

• Cons

• "So i would be lying if i said it wasn't any cons. but to be honest nothing that will steer you away. the packages are well integrated to the size of your needs "

• "Price is higher than the old one but it's worth it"

• "My techs LOVE the app. I, however, am unfamiliar and go directly to the website when using it."

Browse Workiz Reviews

Oleg from FIX Appliances CA

Excellent development team.

We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Pros

Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good.

Cons

Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

Zachary from Junk Doctors/Junk Removal Authority

Quick Software

Overall the software does what I need it to do very well with a couple of exceptions. The software is quick and efficient to get my tasks accomplished.

Pros

Learning the software was pretty quick and simple. I love how fast the software and how booking the job is all on the same page. Being able to add pictures to each job is great. I like being able to assign the job to a technician and it turns the color of that technician. It makes dispatching simple. The reports are also another wonderful feature that makes it easier to determine job numbers.

Cons

I do not like how you cannot block off the schedule for a specific metro. We have three metros at Junk Doctors (Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh) and I am not able to just block off Charlotte without blocking off Raleigh and Greensboro. This leads to over scheduling issues for us. The QuickBooks transfer has not been very smooth on our end. We are having to manually enter most of our transactions into QB's.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

We were looking for a software that was quicker and offered more features. Also with our call center getting big we needed the ability to switch from company to company quicker.

Response from Workiz

Replied July 2020

Hi Zackary, Thanks for your review. It's been great to have Junk Doctors on the team! We're very happy to hear that you are happy with the software. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding QuickBooks and the metro areas, we'll definitely be sharing this with the product team.

Rick from CleanForce

All In One Field Service Software

Great software. Value for money. Well set up, easy to use.

Pros

Integration, Phone system, Remote access for administrators through app

Cons

Price is higher than the old one but it's worth it

Pricing, Phone, Integration

Workiz worked better

Philip from Alliance Garage and Gates

Mediocre at best

I would say overall would never come back to utilize the service. I've utilized plenty of different softwares and this used to be great when it was SendAjob but since the transition to Workiz. You guys fall short and don't meet our needs. Maybe a one man show and or someone who doesn't need detailed, efficient workflow.

Pros

It seemed like a great software that would be able to customized to our needs. They used to be "SendAJob." When they were the service was great and flowed well.

Cons

The cons can go on and on. Very hard to distinguish the schedule. if you need a client with multiple properties and sub addresses this is the worst software I have ever encountered for such client management. The card processing wasn't efficient. the technical team when needed would only answer very generic and not try to create solutions.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

I chose Workiz due to at the time it was or seemed to be the best fit however it is not. Stay away from this software. Its just a headache

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

Fieldedge had become glitchy and slow. Didn't work well on the app and slowed down productivity.

Victor from Fix It Appliance Repair LLC

Really good app!

As single contractor the option of people scheduling online and me getting all the info with calendar and remainders is a game changer. I can be on the road and the system is my “ secretary “. I think polishing some things will make this application a success for any small to midsize business.

Pros

Chatbot integration and online booking is my favorite part. Easy to integrate with website and most importantly I can interact live with customer if needed. Validation of address is another great tool for scheduling new customers, link to gps system (Waze, Maps,Google maps)is a great tool. System allows you to keep track of tax collections, easy system once you get familiar with. Credit Card processing is very easy and no issues between accounts (money is always there after the 2 days period). Invoices via text or email with option to pay online is also a plus.

Cons

It’s a little confusing to process of crediting money previously collected back into a given quote plus in the final invoice “ customer invoice “ the software will account the credit back but will not show it listed for people to see. The calendar on the chatbot should be highlighted for available slots or takeaway slots already taken.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Chatbot/team response to my questions/ price.

John from Akins Garage Door Service

Simple and affotdable

It helps us know where are techs are at and how long they will be there, the automatic review request, We are logging our tines of srrival, departure and mileage. There are great as one they offer as your company grows.

Pros

My technicians are old school and want everything on paper but this software made it so easy for them to do. Our productivity increased and so did out customer base and I believe it had a lot to do with this software and keeping us organized, ,,Thank you Workiz!!!!!!

Cons

Yes, I have trouble understanding the estimate vs job input.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Service Titan seemed ok but I liked Workiz better.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

House Call Pro is great software but we just didn't like the extra $2 a service call charge for every job. That was too much in our opinion.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi John, thanks so much for your outstanding review. It's incredible to hear that your productivity and customer base has increased after you started using Workiz! Akins Garage Door Service has been a great addition to our team, and we're here for anything that you need. In regards to your comment about the estimate vs. job input, we'd like to see how we can help you out. Please reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to take you through it! Thanks again for your review.

Jason from Local Solutions

Send A Job Review

Very happy with all aspects of the service so far, seems like everyone is on point and ready to help. Reduced the monthly payment rate during the plague without having to even ask(who does that), unlike most companies I deal with on various front's. I ask a lot of annoying questions and everyone has been answered professionally and thoroughly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has had to deal with the brunt of my ongoing stupidity and is constantly been very welcoming and quickly able to resolve my issues everytime. Extremely knowledgable, without doubt, the best support possible. Thank you endlessly!

Pros

Very clean user interface and logically laid out very well. Haven't had any downtime or major headaches, things keep rolling along smoothly thanks!

Cons

Importing contacts was impossible despite valid attempts from staff to help. The only option, in the end, was to manually input over 2k contacts by hand.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Told me you wouldn't share or sell my customers data at all. UI. Cost.

A dream Features and pricing

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Jason, thank you very much for your great review. Glad to hear that Workiz has been a smooth ride for you and that you've gotten such great support from our team! Regarding importing contacts, I'm sorry to hear - we'll pass your comments over to our product team. In addition, feel free to reach out to Anna should you have any questions or need any support in the future.

Melinda from Freedom First Energy

Works great for our company

I really like most of the features, I've explored many options for appointment scheduling and although I do think Workiz is quite expensive, it does get the job done.

Pros

I like the ease of use as far as inputing the information and the fact it helps locate the specific address with correct spelling. I like the fact it links to maps as well.

Cons

I do not like that on my cell phone I can't look at the schedule while scheduling an appointment, it makes it difficult at time to not double book a time slot. I also don't like it doesn't automatically refresh, if I keep the app open all day and continue to book appointments then I'll most likely be double booking time slots, after each booking I have to close the app to ensure this doesn't occur.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

My business partner had experience with Workiz and convinced me to switch.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Melinda, thanks so much for your review! Happy to hear that you enjoy our maps and tracking feature. Our goal is to help our customers be successful and grow, so it's great to hear your feedback about scheduling and the features you would like to have. We'll be sharing this with the team.

Kim from Window & Siding Outlet

Not a software like it~

We are loving Workiz. It has been a great solution for us!

Pros

I have been shopping out software for over a year. Workiz integrates modern technology with functionality like no other programs have. If you are looking to automate your workflows and keep your customers informed with 2-Way Text messaging capabilities - look no further!

Cons

Some things that our industry needed was not available; however, Workiz is very interested in hearing our ideas and often takes them to their implementation team to be added! So wonderful to have a software company that listens to it's client's feedback and actually DOES something about it.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Couldn't even find another company that would come close to the two-way messaging features that coordinate with each customer profile. That alone made us switch!

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

We were using multiple software solutions to accomplish what Workiz can do all in one.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Thanks for your great review, Kim! We're so happy to have Window & Sliding Outlet on the Workiz team. We appreciate your feedback and always enjoy hearing your ideas about new features!

April from Anytime Cleaning Services

Great product if you own a cleaning service!

My over all experience with this software for daily dispatching of jobs and also invoicing has been good.

Pros

I like that any of my workers can send an "On My Way" text message to the customer all thru the Mobile App.

Cons

The fact that it only shows a "Tech Confirmation" for only one tech per job, even though your able to add additional techs to the job.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

Workiz allowed me to have more Users for the same price as Jobber was charging.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi April, we're glad to have Anytime Cleaning Services on the Workiz team! Thanks for your feedback regarding tech confirmations, we'll take this to our product team and keep you updated regarding further solutions.

Tony from Appliance 911

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great support team and very intuitive interface

Great support team. Very responsive. I've communicated with them often and they never disappoint. Extremely helpful.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Workiz. It's intuitive. Other programs really make doing simple task overly complicated with too many clicks and screen jumping. Workiz keeps it simple and also rich in features. I especially love the ability to automatically send text messages to my customers depending on the status of their work order. I work in the Appliance Repair industry and this platform works well for me.

Cons

There are some quirks like but being able to add commas or periods to certain custom fields, but the development team is always updating the app and improving it. So far every bug I've reported has been fixed.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

The UI is very intuitive. I didn't feel confused when learning how to use it. The workflow makes sense, making it easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

Workiz has certain features that Jobber doesn't, like the ability to send auto text messages.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Tony, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's always great to hear when our customers are satisfied with our software. Regarding the quirks, we are always happy to hear your feedback and make improvements accordingly. Keep them coming! :)

Michele from PunchList Professionals

WorkIz Review from PunchList Professionals

We started using this software as we developed our business. Workiz has been an integral part of building our business. It has allowed us to keep our customer information, job, scheduling, invoicing and payments in one system.

Pros

It is easy to enter someone as a lead, create a job related to that lead, then generate an estimate and eventually schedule the work if the estimate is accepted. We've gotten a lot better at utilizing the features of the software as we've gotten more comfortable. I love that we can manage our workflow and invoice directly from the same system. Plus being able to accept online payments helps us with billing.

Cons

They've made several changes I had hoped for. It's now easier to track a tech's time on the job, and the change to WePay has been good for us. I do wish there was an easier way to job cost within the software. We are a lot better at using the time tracking tool, but I'd like an easier way to track materials costs.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

I thought it had a more comprehensive approach to what we wanted to do and more ability to customize it.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Michele, you just made our day! :) Thanks for the great review and we're happy that PunchList Professionals joined the Workiz team. It's great to hear you're enjoying the features. Thanks for your comment about the job cost, we will pass this on to the product team. If you have specific suggestions you can always reach out to your account manager, we'd love to hear your feedback!

Chad from Cornerstone Locksmith

Industry: Public Safety

Why Workiz is great for my Business.

Overall I like workiz. It is a great addition to my business.

Pros

Workiz is a great place for me to bill my customers and track who has paid and who has not. It is also great for scheduling jobs, although I don't schedule much work in advance. It syncs with quick books and one of the best features is I can track my sales tax with out any kind of a hassle.

Cons

Maybe it's just me but occasionally I have trouble finding old invoices or jobs. Also sometimes when I enter an item to go on the invoice it disappears after entering more items. For example I will put in a service call for $50.00 and then sell a product for $25.00 it will give me a running total of $75.00 but then sometimes when I enter another item All the above disappear and I will be left with the one item I just entered. I have talked to tech about it but either they don't believe me or it is so random there is no way to track it.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the review, Chad! :) We're so glad that you've had a great experience with Workiz. In regards to finding old invoices, we're sorry that you've had any trouble. Our account managers are here to help you manage the software, so please always feel free to reach out if you have any issues!

John from JM Installation

Work is is a fantastic app

I love the program and they are continually improving it

Pros

It has all of the tools that I need to run my service business. Technicians can easily access their daily job site calendars and all pertinent information.

Cons

There is no editable PDF forms available. I would like to see the ability to add editable PDF documents.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

The program seemed very easy to set up and use. It’s very user-friendly

Price and ease-of-use

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi John, thank you very much for your review! Our goal is to make Workiz as easy as possible to use for service businesses, so we're really happy to hear that it has all of the tools you need to run your business! Regarding the editable PDF forms, have you tried using our customizable documents? You can reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to walk you through editing your forms in the app.

Julien from Sturdy Doors

Excellent for Contractors with Dispatch

Price us very competitive against other providers and in general for what we are getting. Scheduling, invoicing and dispatch are all solved in this platform.

Pros

The software is a great communication tool between the office the teams in the field and most important the client. Scheduling is a very easy and offers a clear view of the daily and weekly plan.

Cons

Waiting for them to provide MMS capabilities.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Pricing and ease of use. Customer support.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

You just made our day Julien! :) It's been a pleasure serving Sturdy Doors and we're so glad to hear that you are happy with Workiz!

Jocelyn from MasterTech Furniture Repair

Industry: Furniture

I love this software

I was using a different software for organization previously. I was always needing to make "workarounds." This software fits every unique need we have. I researched for months - tried numerous trials, none worked like this one. As long as we're in business, we'll be with this software.

Pros

It makes my life SO much easier to organize! There are boxes for everything. The software is so customizable that I can't think of a single scenario or service business that it wouldn't work for.

Cons

Well, nothing... everything I've ever suggested or requested has been added.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Superior in so many ways... plus customizable. You can shape it into just about any scheduling need, commission, hourly billing, you name it!

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Jocelyn, we appreciate your great review! It's a pleasure to serve MasterTech Furniture Repair and we're happy that Workiz has made everything easier to organize for you. Glad that you are pleased with our response to your requests. We will always take your suggestions seriously! :)

Lonnie from Desert Mountain Water LLC

Great Service Software

Our overall experience with Wirkiz has been very positive and they are working on continuous improvements for software. There are always tying to make it work better.

Pros

I found this software to be very easy to set up and implement for organization. After we set up a few settings and loaded some products we were up and running within a couple of days. We were able to implement the software and training with no problems.

Cons

We would like the ability to see a product photo of in the software and we would like to have the option to send out PDF attachments not just a picture/

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

As a small company we looked at all the options and I liked the customer service (Tech Support) and pricing. These 2 factors made our decision to purchase.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Lonnie, thanks for your review! It's been great to have Desert Mountain Water LLC on the team. We're very happy that you found Workiz easy to use. Regarding your feedback about the product photo and PDF attachments, thanks for your comments, we'll absolutely pass it on to the product team.

Noam from Dbest Sparkle Cleaning

Online review for Workiz software

Overall, it's been a great experience. I do recommend using this software because it has many features that other similar software companies don't offer such as phone answering system, masked calls and employee tracking

Pros

It's really easy to use and operate. I have been using this software for over 5 years to manage my Cleaning business and I've really seen how this company has innovated and grown over the years.

Cons

I think they should add a re-marketing option for the customer list. This will give them a huge advantage over the other programs available

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Easy to use and they have many additional options that other companies don't offer

Skylar from Rack n Roll Billiards

Industry: Furniture

It has been great for my small business

It has streamlined our scheduling

Pros

I like that the drivers for my company can just touch a button and have directions to their job locations. Our customers love the reminders and notifications.

Cons

I have suggested a couple of times that they add functionality for businesses like mine who need to add 2 locations for a single job. We are a business that often relocates large items and it would be nice if I could add the pickup address and the delivery address on the job screen. I can't justify another $80 a month to get the plan that allows for custom fields. I had issues integrating with Quickbooks so I don't use it for invoicing.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the review Skylar! We're happy to hear that Workiz has been great for your small business. Knowing that your customers love our features is amazing, thanks for sharing! We really appreciate your feedback regarding the 2 locations for a single job and will absolutely pass it on to our product team.

Bryan from Bethesda Chimney

Industry: Utilities

AWESOME PROGRAM FOR SERVICE COMPANY!

Pros

The functionality and capabilities of Workiz are much better than many of the other stuff out there. What makes Workiz so much better than the other guys is how you can customize it to do exactly what you want it to do. Custom notifications, custom jobs, custom tags, custom everything. I Love Workiz and am grateful that I found it!

Cons

None that I can think of. Workiz does pretty much everything we want.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Wow! Thanks Bryan. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with Workiz and that we are helping your business grow. It's a pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your support!

John from Elite Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair

Pros

Customers repeatedly tell me they like the reminders and ease in which to book appointments compared to other local appliance repair companies. For myself, I like the scheduling reminders and at a glance daily scheduling.

Cons

The app is a little flakey sometimes where it won't save comments or finance items. As a user I have had it remove all payment data when I was only trying to clear one incorrect entry. I have stopped using the app entirely and just use the website.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

John, we've been so glad to have Elite Appliance Repair with Workiz! It's great to hear your customers are enjoying the reminders and find it easy to book appointments. It's been great to see the growth that Elite has experienced! Thanks for your comments about the app, we'll share them with our product team. If you have any issues or questions regarding the app (or anything else), our account managers are always here to help!

john from everyonelovesair

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great tool

If you use hcp or any other, give workiz a shot, you will be glad you did.

Pros

Customer support, innovation, easy to use, no unwanted ad ons

Cons

None

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

I gave them a shot after I saw an ad on fb. Good decision to switch.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

Ad ons and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of company doesn't tell the truth!!

Donald from Don Fuller's Appliance Repair

solo

great every time

Pros

i like the online booking feature the best, it give my customers the flexibility to book a service order at there convenience and saves me time.

Cons

i would like to see faster navigation and integration

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Better solution for my business

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

The on line booking was not real time.

Sara from PDQ Locksmith LLC

Software Utilization

Dispatching calls, updating jobs submitting invoices.

Pros

The service features are for my industry, Locksmith.

Cons

The sync with Quickbooks could be much better.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Thanks for your feedback Sara! We're glad to hear that you enjoy the service features. Regarding the sync with Quickbooks, we'd love to hear more specific feedback so that we can improve your experience. Feel free to reach out to your account manager with the details so that we can understand how to help out.

Michael from Space Makers Junk Removal

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Workiz team is great

Pros

I like the ease of use. It's a simple format and if you use it to full potential, you can really micro manage a lot of the aspects to your company that could otherwise slip through the cracks. The support team is wonderful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a life saver and we have access to the support team even out on the job.

Cons

I would like to see further development into the app features. There's a lot of info that's available on the webpage that you don't really have access to in the app. I do see a certain functionality to it but as an owner, sometimes I just want to check the reports and everything when I'm out and about and thinking about my company's system.

Viktoriia from Professional Appliance Repair

Good soft for small business

Great solution for self employment, history records and easy search feature that really helps

Pros

Easy to manage call jobs and reports as well

Cons

Jobs and invoices could be more functional

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Viktoriia, Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to have Professional Appliance Repair on the team! It's great to hear that Workiz has been easy to manage. We would also like to find out a bit more about your jobs and invoices comment, your feedback is really important to us. Feel free to reach out to your account manager, Kelsey, with your comments and questions so that we can see how we can help out!

Kenneth from Junk Removal Inc

Industry: Capital Markets

review

Scheduling,finance,send jobs to workers (dispatch)mailing list and mailers.

Pros

easy,intuitive,inexpensive,seems to be growing as we do

Cons

Under industries in this review there should be "other" as we are in the junk removal and moving industry

My daughter did it

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Kenneth, Thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that you're happy with Workiz and that it's been easy and inexpensive for you! We are always trying to improve and give the best tools for service businesses to grow. Thanks for your support over the years, we're happy to have Junk Removal Inc on the team! :)

Scott from Dynamic Appliance Repair

Gets worse with time

Customer service has yet to get us any results to speak of, with a dozen or so attempts at various issues. They just recently removed a field for invoice and part numbers. We have had that field available from day one and use it multiple times each day. Customer service says it wasn't a popular item so they removed it. So much for tracking parts or invoices...

Pros

Pros: The app is yellow and I do like the color yellow.

Cons

Complete garbage. Worst mapping on the planet, cumbersome software forces you to use an app and the web based "portal" to complete a workorder, they remove features without warning or apology, support is a complete waste of time

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

We were told the developers were building a product to fit our needs which has turned out to be false.

Response from Workiz

Replied December 2020

We're sorry to hear that Scott. We do our best to create a top notch product for our users and provide high quality customer support. Thanks for sharing your feedback and we'll try to do better in the future.

Jen from WeFixIt Garage Door Installation and Repair

Lifesaving

I really enjoy working with this company and wish that the other service providers we work with used them.

Pros

I like how customized it is to exactly what I need to do. The more I learn about the product, the more I discover it has the features I need.

Cons

The guide book doesn't have all the responses to the questions I have, though the live chat and people I call always do. I also wish I could customize the invoices and the tracking of payments a little easier.

Julie from Big Lock and Key

Send A Job has changed the structure and operation of my entire business. Simply Incredible!

Pros

User-friendly and never glitches! The developers thought of every possible scenario for working with in-house tech, freelancers, other service companies and streamlined all of it.

Cons

What I can think of that I definitely like least about the software is that I did not find it sooner!

Sumeet from Stapleton Electric Inc.

Workiz helped to track our techs time and comments for jobs

It helps scheduling, keeping our tech comments at one place, clocking in and out of job to keep track, send job reminders to techs

Pros

Software is helpful to schedule job with one PO every time to keep track of the information at one place

Cons

Workiz app is not adroid friendly, and we cannot save the password to login into app automatically

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the great review! It's exciting to hear that you're enjoying Workiz and all of our features. Regarding the Workiz app on android, thank you for sharing. We've taken care of this problem and so it should be working smoothly now. :) Feel free to share with us any other questions or concerns that you have!

Suzi from Ace Garage Door & Opener

Easy to Use

It has been great.

Pros

We have been using this software since July 2016. It has helped us increase our productivity greatly.

Greg from Elite Appliance Repair

Working with workiz

Pros

I liked the software for ease of access for view calls and jobs.

Cons

The lag in the phone calls when customers call in. I also noticed the the computer gets bogged down at times due to the pier to pier networking.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Greg, we appreciate your feedback! It's been incredible having Elite Appliance Repair on the Workiz team. :) In regards to the lag in phone calls please reach out to your account manager and we'll look into it asap.

Eddie from Metro Garage Door Repair

Excellent Software & Customer Service

Pros

Our company using Workiz for a few years and we are highly recommended for service businesses to used it. Very easy to manage and excellent customer service.

Cons

Actually, we are like this software and never had any issues.

Brandon from Best Junk Removal

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Does what I need it to!

Good customer service when I have questions or need help. Overall it's a good program.

Pros

Being able to keep track of my schedule on my phone has been easier than I thought it would be. Previously I always used a written day and weekly planner that I loved, but I finally made the leap. The main reason I made the jump was so I could have a function on my website for customers to sign up for their own appointments. It's great!

Cons

There is a lot to learn and much that I don't use because I am such a small company.

Kyle from Mr.E Appliance Service

Best Fit For one Tech or Multiple

Pros

So far the software has been amazing I'm a one shop tech. The app allows us to look a little more professional and bigger, allowing us to market more aggressively

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

This company allows us to grow

Jeremy from Junk Boss

Great for service business

Great company, very attentive. Good training.

Pros

Software works well, and it works flows nicely. Support is fast to answer questions. Easy reports to generate. It works on many platforms. Great on boarding process.

Cons

Not all the features are on the apps, and have to be run on the website. There is not a way to add a tip to a credit bill Wish they would review how you were using the software to help you understand features you might be missing, and work flow.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Jeremy, we're so happy to have Junk Boss with Workiz! Thanks for the great review. Regarding your comments about the app, we appreciate your feedback. Our Workiz app is structured for the field and the purpose is to make it as easy as possible to accomplish tasks in the field. If you have specific requests for the app, feel free to reach out to our customer success team; we would love to hear your ideas. In regards to the tips feature, well noted, and we'll be sharing this with our product team!

Joshua from 24H Garage Doors

Workiz - Best Software - Best Support - Best Customization

Pros

Customer Support & Customization. Meets all the dispatching and scheduling needs of the business. Syncs nicely with other platforms and even CC proccessors

Cons

Need more experts on call for immediate assistance. I do not want to wait a week to get my dispatching system up and running 100% Offer more hands on build out and charge for it

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the great review Joshua! It's been great working with 24H Garage Doors. We're so happy to hear that Workiz meets all of the dispatching and scheduling needs of your business. That's what we strive for. :) Regarding your feedback for more support, thank you for sharing. We always try to give quick and thorough feedback, but we will do our best to improve and serve you better!

Vladimir from Elite Appliance Repair

Very good program Highly recommended!!!

Pros

Overall, a great option for many in the field service industry. They also have a trial period, so you really have nothing to lose. And friendly support tech.

Cons

I would not change anything about this program it works great with accurate reports for employees and also your personal reports on all money coming in and out of the business

Lorraine from Appliance Solutions

What we've been looking for!

We've been able to get all our information at our fingertips for the tech and the office, it has helped us to keep up with all we have going on. We are becoming more efficient.

Pros

Cons

Would like to be able to customize the view on the schedule.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

What an incredible review Lorraine! Thank you very much for putting in the time and effort to give us feedback. You made our day. :) It's great to hear you that you feel supported by our customer service team! Our goal is to help you succeed and be as available as possible for your needs.

Anastacia from Trash n dash

Industry: Environmental Services

Convenient system

Customer service is great quick to respond

Pros

Schedule, payment, customer history all in one app We can upload pictures and keep track of all calls and texts through the app

Cons

Calls drop when calling through the app, jobs don’t always update right away

Recommended to us

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Anastacia, we appreciate you sharing your feedback! It's been great having Trash n dash on the Workiz team and we are very glad to hear that you are enjoying our software.

Brian from TruBlue Total House Care of Chattanooga

Good overall program

I was using 2 programs to do what Workiz does.

Pros

Cons

I do wish it could implement product pricing to my area.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

Easier to use, less steps.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Brian, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that our app and features are working for you. And thank you for your feedback about product pricing, we're definitely sharing that back with our team.

Douglas from Thomas' Electrical Services

Great Bang For The Buck

I can run my whole business on one app. Also it integrates easily with Quickbooks

Pros

Its the same price as the software I was using bit Workiz is much easier to use and offers so much more.

Cons

So far no Cons. It works well. It took a bit to figure the flow but Tech Support is outstanding.

Sarman from Conquest Roadside Services, Inc

Great Product at A Great price

Since day 1, this software has been such an easy to use and very self-explanatory. Very simple but very valuable.

Pros

Dashboard because we are always aware of what is on the road and what has been delivered.

Cons

We love everything about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Pricing and easy to use.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the great review, Sarman! Great to hear that you love everything about Workiz, and that it's been very easy to use. We're so proud to work with your team!

Clay from Pro Refrigeration LLC

Industry: Supermarkets

BETTER THAN MOST

VERY HAPPY FOR THE MOST PART

Pros

THE PRODUCT COVERED ALL MY NEEDS TO RUN A REFRIGERATION SERVICE COMPANY

Cons

THE LOSS OF 'BACK' BUTTON THAT WONT RETAIN YOUR LAST PAGE BUT FORCES YOU TO START OVER IF YOU LEAVE THE PAGE

Great Software

Pros

great software it is very flexible, like it where the customer can sign using a text message, inventory etc...

Cons

They don't respond quickly lie the other software that I am use to using, they have a chat bubble and i would ask a question and I wouldn't get the question answered for days or not at all. I think if they polished up on customer service it would be a awesome software!

Les from Apex Pressure Washing

Lots of good stuff. Minor tweaks

Pros

Easy to use. Customer service ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) is great and very helpful.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to have the Time taken off the automated notifications. And the ability for the software to import the email address into Quickbooks. I really see no reason why it shouldn't. Also more congruency between online, mobile and ipad (features and how they work/appearance.)

Automation

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Les, thanks so much for your review! We are very happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service and that the product is easy to use. Regarding your comments about the automated notifications and QuickBooks, we will pass this on to our product team. Thanks again, and it's great to have Apex Pressure Washing with us at Workiz!

Kevin from Copy Chief

Great tool

Pros

Very easy to use. I like the new user interface

Cons

Contact button obstructing the view at the bottom.. not a big deal though

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

We're so happy to hear your feedback Kevin! It's been great having Copy Chief on the Workiz team. We are very happy that you find Workiz easy to use, that's our goal! Working with you has always been a pleasure. :)

Great new affordable software w/ the majority of the features exclusive to more expensive softwares

As a small business which is growing quickly, we were having some growing pains that required the implementation of new processes and software. We decided to use Workiz after exploring more expensive options. The (MUCH) more expensive options did have more features, but the main features that we were looking for were also available in Workiz. The main reason we were seeking out such a software was to improve our customer service by creating more organization and also to keep track of job costing.

Pros

The price point The staff The support The features

Cons

Because it is a newer software there are still some kinks to work out, but it is incredibly robust for something so affordable and I'm sure it will only get better with time

Mohammad from Bay Master Appliance Services

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Workiz is worth Trying out

I switched from another FMS to Workiz and I like it better, but there are still things that need to be improved. Some of the features that I recommended are still to be considered, and I think there is should be enough people to ask for a feature to be taken in and worked on.

Pros

I like the way scheduling and job status filter works

Cons

I think the map feature should work better.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Workiz approached me at the right time and give up on testing the other two.

Better features with Workiz

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Mohammad, thanks for your review! It's great to hear you like the scheduling and the job status filter features. We'll be sure to share your map feature suggestions with the team. As always, just let us know if you need anything!