• Pros

• "This software is so easy to use and you don't have to have customers download an app to get their files!"

• "I like that it works without question. I use it via the desktop app and it is super stable. Always fast"

• "I love the fact that I see who's been looking at files from where and how often....invaluable. It's also really easy upload....great!"

• Cons

• "- Sometimes adding folders to files can cause ghost duplicated files, it's resolved by resfreshing though. Overall nothing much to dislike."

• "The only convenience it seems to be lacking is the ability to download folders within packages rather than either downloading the full package or individual files."

• "nothing to mention, the app can sometimes be a little buggy but it's always updated soon after!"

Browse Digital Pigeon Reviews

Tony from Seeley, Savidge, Ebert & Gourash

Industry: Law Practice

The right tools for that job

It's a fantastic tool I would hate to lose. We've had zero problems with it and our clients like it, too.

Pros

There are so many things I like about DP it's hard to pick one. I suppose I'll choose Value for the Money. DP would be worth it at 2x the cost. Even 3x. (Don't get any ideas DP.)

Cons

I have been sitting in this field for 5 minutes trying to think of something I don't like. Honestly. I hate to sound like a shill here, but there's literally not a thing I don't like about it.

Reasons for Choosing Digital Pigeon

Ease of use #1. Cost #2. We have OneDrive as part of our O365 package and still prefer the Pigeon for sending and receiving. Sharefile has more bells and whistles... It's also at least 10x the price. For simply sending and receiving large files to and from clients, there's nothing better.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Tony Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. Thanks!

Carl from The Podcast Engineer

Industry: Broadcast Media

A fantastic way to send, receive, and manage multimedia files

My overall experience is absolutely amazing. Digital Pigeon saves me an immeasurable about of time and spares me from the organizational headache I'd undoubtably have to deal with otherwise. If you work for or own a business that sends and receives media files regularly (even daily, in my case), then Digital Pigeon is a non-negotiable must-have!

Pros

I love the quick and easy way to create custom upload links for each of my clients. It gives me a super clean way of providing a reliable file transfer solution to my clients while help me keep all of my files organized. Adding to this, the feedback and commenting features let me guests comment on my work while keeping it all contained within Digital Pigeon. No more searching through emails, chats, text messages, and call notes to make sure I'm staying on track!

Cons

It's possible I've overlooked how to do this, but I wish there were a way to set default sort orders for searches. Similarly, searching for files is usually a multi-step process; I'd love to the search bar become a more robust feature.

Reasons for Switching to Digital Pigeon

Digital Pigeon presented much more appealing permissions and organizational features. I also love that I can easily add user accounts with little-to-no setup required from them.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the feedback Carl! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you.

Damien from ARC Edit

Industry: Broadcast Media

Pros

It is easy to use and does the job. Also, pigeons are cool.

Cons

The upload size limit is prohibitive and we exceed it monthly

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Damien Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We also love pigeons. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Clint from Sandbox

From the almost Beginning !!!

i shudder to think what we would have done without Digital Pigeon. How would work get processed and approved on a daily basis here at Sandbox.

Pros

its ease of use. i am stunned that dropbox and the other file transfer set ups are still around. Digital Pigeon says it all. What takes a while to learn how to use.. Digital Pigeon is intuitive.

Cons

Cost.... but that should change over the next few years.

Reliability.

Reasons for Switching to Digital Pigeon

To take advantage of the new service being provided.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Clint Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Glenn from beatz62 music

Industry: Music

best cloud service for music production

very positive

Pros

Fast, no hassle, great app for desktop and mobile, excellent customer service, based in Australia

Cons

nothing negative about this service so far

Reasons for Choosing Digital Pigeon

good value for a superior and easy to use service

Reasons for Switching to Digital Pigeon

Needed more flexibility for large files and liked the idea of using an Australian company

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Glenn Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Patrick from Patrick Hamilton Photography Pty Ltd

Industry: Photography

Digital Pigeon IS a Lifesaver

I have been using Digital Pigeon for over 6 years and I use it pretty much every day to deliver my photography to clients all over the globe. And only today it really did save my behind- I was looking for files I shot for a client 6 months ago in New York and LA, to use on my web site. And you guessed it, some of the files I had achieved on my system had corrupted. Total Panic! But I went back to Digital Pigeon and sure enough, these files had been archived within Digital Pigeon's app. I simply restored these files and downloaded them. Crisis averted. Unbelievable.

Pros

The great thing about Digital Pigeon is that it works .... every time and it makes me money. My clients love the ease of use and they receive files on time every time.

Cons

No. To be honest it is perfect in every way.

Reasons for Choosing Digital Pigeon

Ease of use and lightning speed. Plus the customer service is simply amazing.

Reasons for Switching to Digital Pigeon

Ease of use and lightning speed.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Patrick Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Chad from Banana Post

Secure and Simple

Pros

Getting files to and from our clients has never been easier. The ability to auto generate links to the files we upload provides a simple and intuitive way for our clients to access at their leisure. Also knowing that Digital Pigeon is scanning and encrypting all incoming files provides reassurance that we aren't receiving anything that could endangered our network security.

Cons

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Chad Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Nicholas from Pepper Tree Media Pty Ltd

Industry: Broadcast Media

Works when you need it to.....

I originally signed up to Digital Pigeon as a free trial to deliver a very large amount of time critical content when express posting a hard disk drive to the interstate client was not viable. Since then Digital Pigeon has become integral tool in how I we deliver and receive client files.

Pros

Working in TV Broadcast and Movie Production the need to send and receive files securely and reliably is extremely important. The Digital Pigeon system works with all our clients - it doesn't matter if they are part of a "Government Network" or using a "Public Terminal" they are able to send and receive the files when and where they need them.

Cons

Cost.... but we hope that will change over the next few years - as the services grows.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Nicholas Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Usman Shakir from Faronics Corporation

Perfect Tool for Enterprises

We looked at a few options before finalizing Digital Pigeon and it satisfied all our requirements including GDPR compliance.

Pros

The simplicity and the speed of the product including the desktop app makes managing customer data so easy.

Cons

None as of now... everything's great about the product!

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Usman Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to get back to you. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Tim from Freelance

Transparent and easy to use

The simplicity of use from both ends - both the file originator and the viewer is clearly the best option for file sharing.

Pros

I love the ability to upload from anywhere, and not clog people's email with files. They can watch online, or download and delete - either way I can track file progress and make sure everyone is getting what they need. It's great that people receiving files don't need to download software or log in.

Cons

I don't have any negatives, Digital Pigeon simply does what I need without fuss.

Reasons for Choosing Digital Pigeon

Ease of use from the receiving end is paramount.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Tim Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Josh from Josh Chaffey Media & Design

Indispensable

I originally signed up to Digital Pigeon as a free trial for a project that required me to deliver a very large amount of content over a weekend when I couldn't simply post a hard disk drive to the interstate client. Since then Digital Pigeon has become absolutely integral to how I share my product with clients for approvals and final delivery. The days of mailing around portable HDDs or uploading Unlisted videos onto YouTube are long gone!

Pros

Robust, fast and reliable uploads with automatic retry after failure. Customisable landing pages and permissions for individual file shares. The ability to receive files from clients and contributors who may not have a similar file-sharing facility of their own.

Cons

I have very few quibbles with Digital Pigeon, however I think that the current lack of flexibility in scheduling when files are to be sent (if not sent immediately they can be delayed, but only in specific increments of 15 minutes or 1, 3, 8 or 12 hours) is a nuisance for me when I would simply like to delay delivery until business hours the following day like I regularly do with MailButler for example.

Reasons for Choosing Digital Pigeon

Interface, speed, and specific features.

Reasons for Switching to Digital Pigeon

Digital Pigeon is a better, private platform with customisable permissions.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Josh Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. Thanks!

James from We Make Online Video

Industry: Online Media

Fantastic file management and distribution platform

Fantastic. Had a great troubleshooting session with a qucik response when a caching issue caused a computer to be unable to login, resolved almost immediately. Clients unfamiliar with file transfer overall have no issues handling file through Digital Pigeon, whether receiving or sending, and typically remark to the speed and efficiency of their file transfers compared to other platforms.

Pros

- The simple, clean UI allowing an overview of all files - Customisation of how we can brand the platform for sharing content with clients - The speed and reliability of uploads/downloads. We've struggled with other platforms in the past that don't seem to guarantee complete uploads or downloads as well as Digital Pigeon.

Cons

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi James Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. Thanks!

David from The Vincent Press

Industry: Printing

FTP on a different level

Pros

I work for a printing company and we send and receive files daily, multiple clients, multiple in-house users, we'd tried a number of different demos and even had subscriptions to a few of these but after using Digital Pigeon exclusively now for three years we are very satisfied with their service. After the initial setup, which is very straight forward, this is one of those solutions that just works, notifications, uptime, scheduling, integration with Slack, transfer speeds... never an issue.

Cons

I can honesty say there is nothing I have an issue with, I don't remember ever thinking there is something missing or something I'd implement differently.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi David Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. Thanks!

Markus from Mindconsole

Good product

Pros

price and feature relation, at least in the old days

Cons

all web based, hangs sometimes w the upload which is annoying

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Markus Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. Thanks!

Vincent from STUDIO LAMAJEURE

Industry: Broadcast Media

Faster than a racing pigeon !

Digital Pigeon is the fastest workflow in terms of sending and sharing information with your clientele.

Pros

Shortcuts available on selected files when you want to share or send them. No need to worry about drag and dropping. I also like the feature where it clearly shows when someone has opened the message!

Cons

Some bugs when you want to delete a bunch of files when creating a mail. For some reason, it only delete files INDIVIDUALLY even when you select a group.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Vincent Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Greg from Greg Gardner Photography

Industry: Photography

Exceptional customer service

Thanks Digi Pige crew , you have made my business life easy. Every photographer should be on this system .

Pros

works well 99.99% of the time , im send high resolution photos to clients almost every day and night , and they are always received well by client .

Cons

twice in 3 years its glitched on me ( could have been my fault as im not that computer minded) ....phone call direct to an actual person that was instantly helpful .

easy to use

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Greg Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Jared from Corpcast Productions

Best file management for clients

Pros

I love being able to track views and can follow up when clients haven't watched the job on hand. Being able to send a link to clients to upload files to me is excellent as it takes the stress away from them nor do i have to deal with painful file sending services.

Cons

No downsides really. Its quite a fully functional service that fulfils my clients needs for video review.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Jared Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Nikolaus from EMPA

Easy and straightforward in use and implementation

Pros

Good and flexible pricing and a great integration of Dropbox make Digital Pigeon a great tool for us when distributing video content to multiple media outlets, linear and digital.

Cons

Little negative to report. Some export functionality would be great to help analyzing use, and an admin ability to disable/hide certain functions could prevent unintended notifications.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Nikolaus Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Arnaud from Lamajeure

Industry: Music

Faster than a Real pigeon !

I've been using Digital Pigeon for 3 Years now and never had a fail. It's easy and really helpful.

Pros

The possibility to select between the share option or send like a mail. The shortcuts available make our work really faster than ever. Select your files to send, do your shortcut and DP will react extremely fast.

Cons

Delete file in a send might sometime be longer.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Arnaud Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Eric from Baesel Media Group

Saved my bacon

Pros

I was using Dropbox to receive videos for an upcoming virtual event where the participants are attending from around the world. I quickly discovered that contributors from China and the US government couldn't use Dropbox and so I needed to quickly pivot to something I could trust that would work in those areas. Enter Digital Pigeon. It works!

Cons

I have had a hard time understanding what I have already downloaded and what I still need to download. But other than that, I am really liking all of the features.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Eric Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Charbel from Coloursock Productions

Great and reliable service

Pros

Return receipts and activity reports are crucial. Upload speeds are great!

Cons

The search functionality on your sent items does not work well

Reasons for Switching to Digital Pigeon

Clients at the time had to login and register to download

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Charbel Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Francesca from ACMN

Digi Pigeon Review

Overall I've found the Digital Pigeon experience great. We've never really had problems with it and from time to time someone from Digital Pigeon checks in on how we're going and if we have any issues.

Pros

I love how easy it is to upload files- I do this countless times during the day and it's so easy to use that I can prepare a link in a matter of seconds.

Cons

Nothing really. I find it extremely easy to use.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Francesca Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. Thanks!

Chris from Regional Sport & News

Client Sharing Made Easy

Being able to have multiple uploads going is a true plus the integration into our internal working make it a platform to be considered when looking for a cloud service.

Pros

Quick uploads, availability when you want it most

Cons

Not being able to see the actual user when IP is used to download an item Android layout not user friendly

Reasons for Switching to Digital Pigeon

Portability and ease of use

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Chris Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Part of our daily business

I use it daily to send large files. It just works. Big fan

Pros

Cons

Initially the file size limitations. Also, the inability to invite your clients to use your account to send files to you.

It was Melbpourne based. It was recommended by colleagues

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Kaiser from Bengar Films

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

A true successor to the carrier pigeon

Pros

Digital pigeon is super easy to use. Uploading is a breeze. Simply drag and drop your files and just sit back and sip your coffee. We use this software for video sharing so having built in web preview transcoder makes reviewing files as easy as watching Youtube!

Cons

I would like to see an improvement in it's file/folder structures so that working with a large amount of files in one send is more streamlined and efficient. At the moment, creating new folders or moving files around involves less-than intuitive steps. But if it were setup more like Explorer/Finder, bulk file uploads would be no hassle.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Kaiser Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. Thanks!

Raj from Zink

Top notch!

Pros

Ease of use, quick transfers and notifications.

Cons

The interface could use a little help. It looks a tad dated

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Raj Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Declan from Hogarth Australia

A great tool for article tracking

Pros

Digi Pig is such an easy service to use. We have around 4,000 articles that need to be shot per month before being put onto other shoots. This service makes it so easy to track what articles have been shot, and what they actually look like

Cons

It does take a minute or so to wrap you head around the layout

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hey Declan Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Joey from MINDCONSOLE

Good Value, no Problems

Pros

The service has been online without interruptions ever since I've used it. Servers are fast and the previews are good.

Cons

Our company isn't using the "feedback and approve" functionality, because they think it's too daunting for our clients. Could be more user friendly.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Joey Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. Thanks!

JAMES from BENGAR FILMS

Industry: Animation

Excellent product!

We use Digital Pigeon at work daily. It's extremely reliable. Highly recommend.

Pros

Very affordable compared to other products on the market. Simple to use for our clients. Does the job it's designed to do.

Cons

Searchability and folder structure could be improved.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Corbin from Augusto

Does what it's supposed to very well

Pros

Digital Pigeon is very easy to use. It's reliable and up/download speeds are very good most of the time.

Cons

The previews are not great quality and have to be downloaded if in doubt. Could improve on audio video sync.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Corbin Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to get back to you. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Mark from Mark Morris Cinematographer

Fastest file delivery platform

Pros

Fastest uploads and downloads of any file deliver platform.

Cons

Haven't found and negatives with the platform.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Mark Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. Thanks!

Bella from Stratosphere

DP is simple and efficient I like it.

Pros

Ease of use: drag and drop of files, simple interface, simple features.

Cons

When there is an upload error and you have to individually delete the files or discard the link. There should be a delete all button.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Bella Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Helps my web design agency more than I expected

Fantastic customer service

Pros

Simplicity of its use as well as it being fast!

Cons

I have no issues with the software. It's the most reliable tool on the market in this space.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Glen from Stratosphere

Industry: Online Media

Great!

Fantastic

Pros

Love it's ease and user ability and speed

Cons

Sometime because we upload so many files it can be difficult to fine them

Dropbox is annoying

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hey Glen Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Bryan from youi

Solid

Love it!

Pros

Cons

Don't really have any cons! It would be nice to be able to put notations at specific times on movie files.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Bryan Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Jonathan from Jonathan Stokkland

A very robust platform

Digital Pigeon reaches out personally from time to time to see how things are going. This was the reason I decided to come back.

Pros

It's a very intuitive platform to use and makes sharing projects effortless. Uploads speeds are quick, and the tools available to me are absolutely superb.

Cons

— Pay-as-you-go option. I didn't use the software enough the first year to justify what I spent on it, a pay as you go option would have solved that. — I wish DP would incorporate GMAIL business integration (or the like), so e-mails would come from my domain name, instead of no-reply@digitalpigeon.com. Sometimes the link gets put into a spam account, which means I have to manually send out a link. I am now paranoid about the client not receiving a link.

Reasons for Switching to Digital Pigeon

Speed, features, and personalised attention from the team at DP

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Jonathan Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Jennifer from Green Eye4Design

Easy to Use!

The benefit to using this is for anyone with large files, they can be shared in a matter of seconds!

Pros

Cons

I haven't found that there are features missing. It does exactly what I need it to.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Jennifer Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Benjamin from Big Red

DigiPigi is a lifesaver

Pros

The amount of control you have over your files, you can swap them out, add more and even see who has accessed them.

Cons

Not a lot, its damn near perfect. perhaps IOS Support?

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Benjamin Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Fast, easy file sharing

Pros

Digital Pigeon is an easy way to upload and share your digital files. A very simple interface that allows for previews if required.

Cons

I don't think i've found anything that I don't like with this software.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

harry from mindconsole

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

the best file delivery service out there

Pros

activity reports are great & more more detailed than other platforms.

Cons

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Harry Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Tessa from Stratosphere Agency

Great Software!

Very smooth and good site to use

Pros

Easy to use, fast upload speeds, accessible to people outside of the organisation

Cons

Not getting notifications when an error has occurred with an upload

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied November 2020

Hi Tessa - thanks for taking the time to review Digital Pigeon. We really appreciate it. I'll pass your feedback onto the team and we'll see if we can make it even better for you going forward. Enjoy the t-shirt (it's on its way to you in mid-December)!

Kelsey from DLR Group | Staffelbach

Digital pigeon is awesome! So easy to use. Love the formatting of this file sharing site.

Pros

I like that you can "send" your files even if you haven't typed in any email addresses, then simply copy the link and share that however you prefer.

Cons

Could be a little more user friendly. Not exactly intuitive how it works. Requires some training and/or googling to figure it out.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied March 2018

Thanks Kelsey! In regards to the training comment, we actually have a new guides and documentation platform coming very soon based on that type of feedback from customers. Thanks again for your review. :)

Chad from Action Inc.

Pros

I was turned on to this product by my production team. It was a great way to receive uploads from the public and keep everything organized. I hope to use it again on my next show.

Cons

Would be nice to have all the features on the browser. Didn't want to have to download software.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Chad Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Matthieu from Notes Productions

Industry: Music

Great File Transfer software!

In general, I had no issue except once with a client that after uploading a file, it was never stopping like if the file was not completely processed.

Pros

The possibility to integrate the upload form on my website and the way videos are handle.

Cons

No way of blocking download if the client has not payed for the project.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Matthieu Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. If there's anything else you would like to feedback to the Digital Pigeon team then feel free to get in touch separately using my details sent with this message. Thanks!

Kevin from Australian Discovery Orchestra

Extraordinary

Pros

As a file server for large media assets with end-to-end security encryption, there is nothing in the market that compares. Speed of delivery is incredible.

Cons

Can’t customise upload widget with company branding to full extent.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Kevin Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. Thanks!

Solid, Dependable and Easy To USe

Delivery of video

Pros

Provides a seamless white-label client experience.

Cons

I'd love to see more/better API integrations

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Marius from AEMG Studios

Efficient Platform for File Sharing & Storage

It was efficient, did what I expected, overall a good, solid product.

Pros

It was easy enough to use and provided the necessary features for uploading and sharing bulk content.

Cons

Sometimes the interface seemed a little bit buggy, but nothing major.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Marius Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. Thanks!

Seems to be the industry standard in Australia

Pros

Fast speeds, great customer support. Everyone uses it.

Cons

If your team accidentally leaves footage sitting on the service, you'll have extra charges.

Reasons for Choosing Digital Pigeon

It's super popular in video production in Australia.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Lisa from Lisa Co

Industry: Animation

Wings of Life

Excellent

Pros

Its speedy and easy to use, the layout is great and it fits my needs

Cons

I love everything about it. I wouldn't change it for the world

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Lisa Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. Thanks!

Tim from Rosanna Cine

An Asset to Filmmaking

Pros

The ability it has to send large files and its storage capacity. It's a nice, easy way to send files and to have an understanding of what has gone where. I like its tidiness and the information you can get out of your upload. I also like the design of the pigeon, its cool.

Cons

Maybe the layout/design of the interface but I'm still relatively new to it. To be fair it is neater than G-drive in my opinion.

Response from Sixty Digits

Replied October 2020

Hi Tim Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. Thanks!