• Pros

• "I love how easy it is to use. It's also incredibly easy to create and share the snips. I have used this every day for several years now."

• "I like that this allows me to take a screenshot and share a url really quickly. Also enjoy that we can create gifs and screencasts as well with it"

• "Super easy and intuitive graphical user interface; great all-in-one productivity/collaboration/communication tool; Version 5.0 is really cool too - love the new launch screen."

• Cons

• "Honestly, the upgrade process used to be a bit clunky in the earlier versions, however, since that has been reworked I cannot find any flaws."

• "The tagging works well but I wish we could organize drops into custom groups as well"

• "Seems a bit pricey for what it is compared to SnagIt, but since work pays for it I don't focus on this as much."

Browse Droplr Reviews

Maxim from OneBar Inc

Droplr has been my default screenshot app for over 5 years

Pros

Very simple workflow: you press a shortcut, select an area on the screen and get a link in your clipboard. Or, if you want, you press another shortcut and draw extra info on your screenshot. A lot of my friends are using Dropbox for this, but I hate how heavy is the dropbox web page when you click the link. I think it even tries to convince you to install the Dropbox app, which is extremely annoying. Also, love the screencast feature, use it all the time.

Cons

It feels like the app became a bit more buggy in recent days. In particular, uploading a screencast sometimes crashes the app, and there are few annoying bugs in the drawing editor.

Rick from Fascinating Monsters

Amazing screenshot tool with powerful integrations

I was pleasantly surprised by the new version of droplr. Drag and drop integration with major productivity apps is not only a killer feature, it's also fun to do! Anyone who regularly needs to annotate and share screenshots should check out droplr first.

Pros

I've been using the free version of droplr for years but not consistently. I got an email encouraging me to check out the new version and was glad I did. The integrations provided with the Mac desktop app are for me the biggest selling point since there's really nothing special about the screenshot and annotation tools which can be found in many Chrome extensions and in other apps. (None of them are quite as pretty as Droplr, however.) As a hobby, I write film reviews and often need screengrabs or official stills for whatever film I'm writing about. I used to use Google Keep to store images that could then be easily imported into Google Docs, my primary writing tool. Droplr allows me to take a screenshot, switch to Google Docs, and then drag and drop directly from the app's toolbar menu. Amazing! So convenient. This drag and drop functionality works in Gmail, as well, which is also useful. The Pro version is also reasonably priced.

Cons

The new version of Droplr is quite a bit slower when scrolling in the web app. The old version used to allows direct sharing to Twitter and other social networks. There is no sharing option now. Perhaps that functionality will be added later. Drops in free version are automatically deleted after 30 days. Legacy users/early adopters aren't eligible for a free pro trial of the new version. This seems kind of mean to me.

Hanah from SheWrites4TheLord

Industry: Writing and Editing

Create My Own Boards

Overall, this site allows me to do what I need to do without conflict. I love how I can put my boards to public or private. I need to constantly do this, so I love how I can be in control of this option.

Pros

I love how I am able to upload all of my files and especially my favorite files to this software. I love also how I am able to login to this software on my laptop. I don't have to download it to my computer or laptop. I love how I am able to upload my photo files to my own boards. I love how this software has an option to create boards and I can allow the people I want to see my boards. I can place my boards with my files/photos on it to public or private. I can share my boards to other freelance writers or close friends. The last thing I love about this software is I can download this software if I change my mind to my desktop or laptop in the future. Great idea and software!

Cons

I dislike the fact that the dashboard seems a bit boring. I wish it had more colors or different settings to change the colors. I also wish I could add it to other social media sites if I wanted to share it. It would be cool if I could share it to my main social media sites.

Dave from Grain Edit

Solid File sharing tool that could be better

Overall im satisfied with their product, but I decided to switch Cloudapp because they offer Zapier access and the updates are more frequent.

Pros

I have been a long time Droplr customer. Its a great service if you need to share large files. I also like that you can add quickly share screenshots with your notes on them. This is very handy if you are trying to explain something to a client online. Their price is very affordable as well.

Cons

I think a few things could be improved including: - their Lack of Zapier access - updates are not as frequent as some of their competitors. - I have had issues (as well as others I know) logging in via their mac app.

Luis from KSE Academy

Great way to share screenshots, recordings and files!

I'm extremely happy with this app, but there's ONE thing that it doesn't do that I REALLY need: copying the file into my clipboard right after taking the screenshot/recording. Hope they implement it soon!

Pros

Droplr is a great tool to share screenshots, screen recordings and files almost instantly. I love how easy it is to set up and share stuff with other people. Since I have it, I'm using CloudApp much less, as its interface is better and it offers a much better functionality to organise files online.

Cons

The only thing I'm missing in Droplr (which I do have in CloudApp) is the ability to send a screenshot or recording straight to my clipboard instead of copying the link. I sometimes need this functionality more often than the link sharing, so that's the only reason I haven't ditched CloudApp.

Daniel from gaming4money UG

Fantastic Screenshot & sharing tool with very unfortunate poor customer support

Overall I can highly suggest Droplr, but only if you do not need a fully white-labeled solution for sharing screenshots, files etc.

Pros

The tool itself is fantastic, you can easily share screenshots, edit them, autodelete them, give them a password and different visibilty status and all in a top notch fashion. The plattform is very fast, reliable and has a pretty clean UI. There aren't many areas where I can see improvement (other than my cons), if you compare to other solutions out there you won't find anything better and not for the same price.

Cons

I must say I have nevery experiences worse customer support in the first couple of days after purchasing. Good thing they improved and my last inquiries had been answered in an acceptable timley way. Also the custom domain set up is not up to date. Unfortunately you have to sign up for cloudflare (free works, too) in order to use SSL for your custom domain. I hope they will provide that service internally without the hassle for that (and also users that don't want there root domain being set up with cloudflare).

Chad from Chad Schaub Art and Design

So great for prototypes

Pros

I loved sending screen shots to people for some feedback on different graphics I've created. I love how when you take a screen shot, it automatically creates a link for it and copies it to your clipboard. I think it's genius how easy it is to share

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't open when you login to your computer, and also the free version can be quite a tease! I would love some functionality still with the free version.

Ram from AnytimeWP

Saving Tons of Time With This Amazing Tool

It is saving our time, our team became more productive. Fewer emails since we started using this tool.

Pros

We just started using Droplr and we loved so much that we stopped using CloudApp. Droplr is so easy and convenient to use. They have a desktop app and a browser extension, taking screenshots and writing notes is a breeze. Thanks for building such an amazing tool. Droplr is very affordable. Our teams are saving a lot of time using Droplr. We can also generate self destruct links which is amazing.

Cons

Somethings I personally felt that Desktop app is a bit slow, apart from that I do not see any cons as of now.

Camille from Nusprout

I use droplr to share files to my clients - It is a part of my business flow.

Pros

I had been using their free plan for years, until recently have to switch to their pro plan as the free plan was limited for my business use. It is a part of my business flow creating screenshots, adding annotations, and sending files to clients. Serves as a backup file storage for my business too. Oh and a +1 for custom branding.

Cons

No Paypal payment option - Credit cards done via Stripe.

Heather from Chatbooks

Droplr is handy!

Pros

Droplr is great at catching screencasts and screenshots, which comes in handy for sharing an example or teaching someone something.

Cons

Sometimes Droplr can crash when starting a screencast during the screencast.

Joshua from Energi Life, Inc.

Take it from a CEO, this doubled our companies productivity and collaboration. It's a must!

I will start by sharing that droplr is considered as essential to our business as is email or calendar invites. We could not do our jobs without it. It was impossible before to have these different groups share ideas effectively as we are both remote and meetings were very difficult to get across ideas and "speak the same language" for our content creators and sales teams to share ideas with design teams and then translate for the developers. It took us days with meetings, whiteboard sessions, and hundreds of emails, slack chats, etc to do what now is done in minutes. That is literal. We now go from the idea (captured with a drop screen shot) from one of our creators who annotates it easily with drawing, arrows, and text, and then sends it by slack or text instantly as it is already copied on their clipboard to a design team and developers to get thoughts. They comment back and send their own drops with screenshots, etc to GET THE POINT ACROSS IN IMAGES AND ANNOTATIONS rather than writing it out or talking on the phone. Pictures speak more than 1000 words with droplr. Literally. Sharing ideas as drops lets us go so quickly to execution, it is amazing. We track the productivity of our design and developers and it has gone up over 5x. We also survey our content creators to see how their experience is and they are now "excited" to share ideas...before it was hard for them and not enjoyable because so tedious and their points never got across. The other huge advantage and why it added a new dimension to our innovation and speed is that now with droplr our teams can capture and share anything, anytime, anywhere..as they can grab it in 2 seconds from the desktop or mobile app and its saved as a note taker almost. Like evernote. So the team is now creating so many new ideas from all over the web. It captures every idea now. Previously if we wanted to share an idea or a thought or a design or a file we would have to take the time to write it up, screen shot it, create a document, and then save, attached somewhere and then send it to a person in email. Now its done in seconds.

Pros

It was impossible before to have our different teams (sales, design, development) share ideas effectively as we are both remote and meetings were very difficult to get across ideas and "speak the same language" for our content creators and sales teams to share ideas with design teams and then translate for the developers. It took us days with meetings, whiteboard sessions, and hundreds of emails, slack chats, etc to do what now is done in minutes. That is literal. We now go from idea (captured with a drop screen shot) from one of our creators who annotates it easily with drawing, arrows and text, and then sends it by slack or text instantly as it is already copied on their clipboard to a design team and developers to get thoughts. They comment back and send their own drops with screen shots, etc to GET THE POINT ACROSS IN IMAGES AND ANNOTATIONS rather than writing it out or talking on the phone. Pictures speak more than 1000 words with droplr. Literally. Sharing ideas as drops lets us go so quickly to execution, it is amazing. We track the productivity of our design and developers and it has gone up over 5x. We also survey our content creators to see how their experience is and they are now "excited" to share ideas...before it was hard for them and not enjoyable because so tedious and their points never got across.

Cons

Response from Droplr

Replied December 2016

Thanks Joshua for the great review! We have shared tagging coming mid-January so keep your eyes open for that. You will be able to organize tags and share them amongst groups!

Mike from IWC

Overall a very good product, but would love to see some additional features.

If you're a CLI kind of person, I have published a "droplr-cli" app here: https://www.npmjs.com/package/droplr-cli

Pros

It's a simple app that does what it's supposed to well -- take screenshots & makes them easily accessible via web. The built-in screen recording works very well, including recording audio with it. I use these two features very frequently for work-related tasks and it's definitely not something I'm willing to live without now!

Cons

One feature that is missing that I'd *really* like to see is the ability to fine-tune a screenshot after the fact. For example, I might take a screenshot and realize I want to crop it slightly to cut out some content. This functionality does not currently exist. I'd also like the ability to take a screenshot, make annotations, etc and copy the contents directly to my clipboard (actual image data) rather than being forced to either save to disk or upload to droplr.

Droplr became my go-to 1-1 individual video greeting tool

Overall, Droplr has become part of my normal workflow. I share pictures and files regularly and best of all, I can depend on it. File-sizes can be huge. This is a boon for me, as it comes with a video player; I found no easier way to share my files and videos to date! Thanks, team!

Pros

I like the most that it's cross-platform and that it practically functions as a video-sharing tool for me as well. I often send video-greetings to people and have started using it to send these. It saves me a lot of space on my hard drive. I also like that I can link my own domain.

Cons

The ios app and laptop apps are a bit inconsistent. so far I have found no way to send a link to a file with the password included on the ios app in one step; this works automatically like this on the mac app.

My experience with Droplr has been good. It's a convenient way to share files.

Pros

Pretty much how they promote it is accurate... it's allows you to share files easily and conveniently, and the file will be removed from their servers after an allotted amount of time. In both work and play, many times I'll need to share something as almost a temporary measure: "Look at this screenshot." It's not something that needs to be kept forever. Usually after the client sees it, we discuss it, and move on with the project. There's no need to keep it. You CAN keep it, but by default it will go away soon enough. No bulky servers to periodically clean to purge files that were meant to be shared, reviewed, and discarded.

Cons

The mark-up tool, where you can annotate uploaded files, could probably be improve a bit more in terms of options and ease of annotating. It's a very helpful part of the software, so improvements to this are would make a good idea even better.

Jack from Computer Software

I cannot speak highly enough about this tool; I've been using this since right after launch!

Easy sharing of files and metrics about when and how often a share was viewed.

Pros

Ease of use, hands down. I need to share a link with a colleague or friend then I just drag and drop onto the taskbar icon or use a handy keyboard shortcut. Another nifty feature is the ability to create Self Destructing shares, I don't feel like the security is an issue but sometimes the piece of mind is worth it's weight in gold.

Matthew from Self Employed

I would be lost without this application for sharing stuff everything with workmates.

Pros

Being able to drag multiple files to the icon and have them automatically zip and upload. Being able to create GIFs. General image sharing.

Cons

The annotations editor is still glitchy a lot of the time. Recording screencasts/GIFs can be clunky. An option to have video with audio removed would be handy. It would be really useful to easily create image/video "collections" on one page that could be shared with a link. Searching/categorising in the application could be improved, it's hard to find things a lot of the time.

Kristofer from Vital Help Desk

Wow! Just what we needed!

Saves a lot of time in writing explanations. Much easier to show someone than explain it to them. If a picture is worth a thousand words, just think how valuable a video is.

Pros

Ridiculously simple! I love the self-destruct since it saves so much time in having to clean out old uploads. The annotation tool makes editing before uploading a breeze. I have used multiple tools such as Jing and SnagIt, but this one was the simplest to use.

Cons

It has more to do with my Internet connection than the tool, but I wish there was a resume function for when a larger uploads break. When I do longer screencasts, rarely there may be sometimes the upload fails and then we have to restart with a fresh upload.

Christopher from American Woodmark Corporation

Industry: Building Materials

Cheap and powerful tool for taking screenshots and editing them quickly.

Quick, fast, efficient, and non-cluttering screen shot tool. It's a real delight to use, and I'd be lost without it now.

Pros

It's a wonderful tool for quickly taking snapshots and marking them up, rather than taking a SS, importing to Photoshop, and dealing with layers. Sometimes efficiency is key - and Droplr makes this process much smoother. Also, the fact that it can keep your files in it's cloud storage frees up HD space on my computer. Or more specifically, more clutter that you don't have to trash later. It's a great tool for individuals involved in making tutorials (such as myself) that require quick SS links.

Rina from Honey Design

Integral to my daily workflow

Pros

I love how easy Droplr is. I've used Droplr since its initial launch, yers ago. I've tried other products through the years but this is the best yet. No frills, or bulky or clunky unnecessary features. Improved perfectly through the years.

Cons

None than I've encountered! Understandably that new features can be added to make the experience better but there is nothing negative that makes the experience bad.

Charles from Webs-by-Design

Industry: Online Media

Droplr is an amazing service that enables me to provide my clients with prototypes and proofs.

Ease of communication with clients

Pros

Ease of use and wide applicability are two of the best features of this service. Recent upgrades make it one of the best ways to share graphic information with clients.

Cons

It is difficult to imagine how Droplr can be improved other than by expanding the range of applications it can reach via APIs. I wish there were a way to send directly and easily to long-term storage such as AWS

Chris from Call Loop

Can't Work Without It!

Customer support and just getting things done quicker by using screenshots, videos, and animated gifs.

Pros

Love Droplr and have been a customer for a few years now. Before I used screencast, but Droplr blows this away! It does animated gif which are awesome, videos, and of course screenshots.

Cons

The arrows when using the app are a different style then when you edit it on the web. Please make the arrows the better web version!

Droplr has become from an extra application to one of the main ones in my work

I've been using Droplr for years and I've become used to the workflow of the app. Today being the main in my office.

Pros

I like the ease of sharing files and having a database of my files delivery. And the various options of screenshots of my work.

Cons

Clients told me, on some platforms the videos links are not played directly in the browser. And sometimes there are errors when uploading files, but they are very few.

My top utility tool - convenient, powerful, effective & delightful

Pros

Droplr is so easy to use that it has become a seamless tool in my daily workflow. Whether creating a simple screenshot, annotating/redacting images, or sharing files, one key-combo does it all. Quick & powerful.

Cons

Very occasionally I will have to restart the application from the top toolbar after freezing/seizing up. No big deal. I really love Droplr.

Kat from Water Rangers

Industry: Environmental Services

I use this every day to share screenshots and workflows!

Pros

It's simple, all I have to do is one of two key commands. Plus I like their new features where you can draw arrows to point to things. As a designer, I can SHOW people what I mean, and that means things like bug testing are so much simpler.

Cons

It used to crash on my computer, and then I'd have to relaunch it.... but it seems stable now. I love it.

Jonathan from Self Employed

I've been using Droplr for years, it's become a transparent part of my daily work (a good thing!)

Pros

Super happy to have the ability to use images locally by dragging them off the Droplr window! Been waiting for that feature for a long time, so glad to have it!

Cons

When you click the shape annotation tools it shows you a dropdown instead of a long click to change the tool. I always use the rectangle so having to choose it every time is a bit cumbersome.

Johnny from Com+Rad

Droplr is a lightweight & incredibly handy tool for daily communication

Helps me communicate easier with coworkers and clients on a day-to-day basis.

Pros

Love the tagging function and the Mac applet is very handy so you don't have to switch to your browser every time. Customer support has been great whenever something comes up. Seems to be in constant development. Overall a really handy service for quick screenshot, annotation, screencast sharing and simple communication!

Cons

Although good, the app needs some improvement: - Ability to customize the tools at the top of the menu bar applet - Editing items in the Mac app window instead of browser - Better screencast functionality, like editing the recording area size, position, controls, etc

Will from Online Media

Solid app experience with many useful features

Pros

I like that it's easy to quickly capture and annotate screenshots, upload files, create notes and create record screencasts.

Cons

Some of the recent app updates are a little rough around the edges... the code snippet utility was very useful before is now not mapped to a shortcut, and the interface isn't as intuitive for that type of upload as it once was.

Shekhor from Biz Brainers

The good and a small downside of Droplr

Droplr changed my screen capturing experience from the day I installed it. I am not saying that this piece of software is best out there but to be honest, they are providing much more than I expect. Big thanks to the Droplr team for that.

Pros

Droplr is the first software to me with which I can actually take any screenshots (selected area or from a browser or window, whole screen or page from the browser) along with screencasting with mic and pc sound. What more you can expect from a screen capture tool?

Cons

I was looking for a feature called delayed screenshot which I liked very much when testing a screenshot extension for chrome. I would really appreciate if they can implement this feature.

I like software that I do not have to think about how to use, and that simply works.

saving time.

Pros

Ease of use. Just drop it on the icon and everything is taken care of. It's simply one action, and the download link is automatically copied to the clipboard. The rest is all email. In fact, I do not even think how to use it, and that sets it apart to many other software products I have to use on a daily basis.

My favorite screenshot, screencast capture and sharing tool

The ability to quickly capture, annotate, and share what I see on the screen helps me communicate more effectively with my team and with customers.

Pros

Capturing screenshots and screen recordings is fast, reliable, and easy. Having the ability to organize these screenshots into groups and share the grouped shots with colleagues is a great way to share inspiration, ideas, and revisions. There are many options regarding privacy and even the ability to have a custom domain/url for sharing these images.

Cons

While the capture interface is great, the web portion can be challenging. Things like privacy controls are not well described in the interface.

Jared from Outdoor Project

Incredible functionality allowing for easy file sharing and collaboration. Love it!

Pros

Ease of use. Flexibility in terms of quick upload and link sharing, with the ability to annotate what you are sharing so easily. Easier than using the keyboard shortcuts for screenshots, which is really really easy! And if need to contact someone for support I get immediate help.

Andrew from Drew Pearson

The ABSOLUTE BEST snipping and sharing tool on earth...maybe even the universe.

Droplr has made my life as a small business owner and programmer infinitely easier and I can absolutely trace the savings of at least 100 hours of billable time saved back to the use of Droplr.

Ardjan from Shero

Very good overall but lucking major functionalities

Pros

Very easy to use and very fast. It's worth it's money especially now that the price for Pro was lowered . Very light and never crashes or take time like other software that need their time.

Cons

1. For a paying service (especially when it wasper month), the support responds to you in 2-4 days, to a chat support not ticket. 2. The one thing that does not make sense at all is that they've build all this service and it does not include a full screen shortcut like the one Mac OS have by default (Shift-Command-4). When you take hundred of screenshots everyday that is a must. 3. If you take a screenshot and save it on your finder as a file and than drag and drop that on to Jira it shows an unsupported file. Jira does not recognise that. for dev teams that use Jira is unusable. And I know that they have a Jira connector, but when you paste a droplr url on the Jira comment section it does not get populated, you still need to open the link. 4. No iPhone app.

Richard from WYR

I've been a paying subscriber for many years, that says it all really!

Pros

The speed of being able to create Drops, ease of use, the ability to draw on Drops and access Drops across all my devices,

Cons

There's no shortcut in the menu to export a screenshot Drop, ie. I have to open the Drop and then right-click and save it to my desktop.

Timesaver

Pros

The easiness to use is the best part. And it saves a lot of time every single day in our team and have done that from day 1.

Cons

To be honest its hard to find any issues with Droplr. Maybe the challenge that the urls that you share are blocked in some firewalls.

Very easy to use, great file collaboration tool

Pros

Simplicity is crucial, it's user-friendly, easy accessible via top toolbar/status menu on my computer (mac)

Cons

I would like to be able to send multiple files at once, which would remain single files - and not zipped together in "Archive_on_... .zip"

John from Arts+Sciences // Creative and Marketing Services

My go-to platform for sharing files and screenshots

Pros

Very easy to use. Receivers don't have to have a login to view screenshots. Can use it for zip files as well.

Cons

The mac client seems to log me out once every couple weeks. Not a big deal as logging back in only takes a couple clicks.

Darrien from Howard Community College

Honest, trustworthy group of people who care for your files.

Ease of use. It made uploading files easier than before. It made my whole workflow almost seem seamless (no pun intended).

Pros

Has an OS X menubar icon and easy functionality. Works when I need it to, and flows well with my workflow. I don't have to leave an app to open this one - it simply exists in my menubar and copies directly to my clipboard.

Cons

It seems to ever-so-slighty be getting paywalled. When I first used it, the free tier was enough, now the free tier is almost as good as gone. There's no benefit to pay for something like this when competitors offer more with a few more obstacles to overcome.

Rodrigo from Agncia Manada

Its the very best software to share any type of files with clients.

The speed to share files with team and clients.

Pros

The facility to share anything with team and with clients. The "unlimited" size and file history. Screen recording too.

Cons

I think the only thing I dissapointed is the time to see bug correction

Alan from Freeman Toyota

Reliable and feature rich file storage

Pros

Ease of use and reliability. Good interface for file retrieval. Multi platform support. Many nice preview features.

Cons

Needs some improvement for web interface support on internet explorer 11. Does not render well in ie 11

Rafael from Therefore Inc.

Very handy app to share information with my colleagues.

Pros

The ease to use is impressive. I got used to the shortcuts and within seconds you have your file uploaded and you can edit it, write on it, etc.

Cons

It happened to me a while ago that I deleted my files from my local Droplr app and it didn't sync back with my web account. So I still could see the files I've deleted before. I think this issue was addressed and fixed though.

Dave from eBars

Industry: Food Production

I give it 5 stars across the board because Droplr deserves it.

It's about ease, speed and clarity... you got all 3.

Pros

I use it everyday, it has made communicating anything I have an issue with that is a digital image very easy. When all I have to do is point an arrow, or draw a circle, and then give my commentary next to it... how much more efficient and clear can it be?

Cons

My only issues where with limited colors

I love Droplr!

Can transfer, share, store, organize, sync, backup ANY/EVERY file i need to (which i do daily). Plus all the extra, new features (which they keep adding more) just give you added benefits and functionality. Awesome product!

Pros

Droplr solves EVERY "file too big" and "not enough storage" problem i've ever encounter. Also, Lifetime account was best deal i've ever been lucky enough to nab.

LEE from Stop UK lies & corruption

Reliable, convenient and effective

It allows us to archive every form of document including news pages. Over time news websites lose their articles and we see the importance of keeping them. It also allows us to archive software our software files.

Pros

We like many things about it but the function which takes screenshots of webpages and stores them as a droplr link is outstanding. We use it to back up news items.

Super simple, well designed, file sharing.

Pros

Desktop shortcuts, accompanying mobile app, basic password protection, viewers count, and short URLs are great features. The support provided by Droplr is also first class.

Sasha-Shae from Fresh Medley Designs Studio

Handy Screenshot sharing tool

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it jams up and the quality of the recording is very fuzzy, I've also found whenever doing video clips/recordings, it can cause your computer to overheat in some cases

Robert from Robert Rodriguez Jr Photography

Droplr is well designed and easy to use, makes sharing screenshots and links super easy.

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive design, great support, and it's updated regularly with new features and enhancements. I also love the iOS apps as well as the website which lets me access my drops anytime, anywhere. Also great for teams that need to share screenshots and screencasts quickly and easily.

Cons

Not much, but would like the ability to do a timed capture so I can show interactive elements in software. But otherwise, not much not too like about Droplr - simply works.

David Benjamin from Blackbell (formerly Hotelcloud)

Just FANTASTIC

Pros

Super fast to use, became a second nature! Droplr is the easiest way to share visual ideas, explain thoughts and show annotated screenshots.

Useful tool with good value, but editing tools are a bit clunky

Pros

I use it every day and it gets the job done of generating links to post to Slack.

Cons

The biggest gripe I have is the annotation tool. I've tried both desktop and web, and both are very clunky. I can't easily format text box size or edit font size, let alone go back and edit graphics.

Jos Luis from N-A

It does the job very well. A must have to share with coworkers ideas, bugs...

Pros

- Fast sharing images. - Annotated text in images. - Obfuscate some part of the image. - Self destruct links.