(7,180)

7,180

(2,041)

2,041

• Pros

• "It's very easy to use and the customer service is great"

• "This suite does more than I could ever use for my business needs and at an excellent price. Everything works seamlessly and is easy to use."

• "The pricing for this product is awesome! Fairly easy to use and so much more to the suite than I've even been able to investigate. G-Suite is miles better than zoho. I highly recommend G-Suite."

• Cons

• "The functionality is fine and works well... but the user interface is a little bloated and some of the menus are not very intuitive."

• "Everything is good, just do not like the spelling editing part as bold whose keyboard use is not the same as using windows"

• "As a package, g suite is great but the spreadsheets is lacking some of the more technical functions of excel. "

Browse G Suite Reviews

Margarita from American School of Ahmadi

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

The total IT solution for schools!

We use Gsuite for gradebooks, report cards, student information systems, HR forms, office programs, storage of photos and videos and email online 'drive' cloud storage for all our needs.

Pros

Gsuite offers all the tools you need for collaborative document creation from forms, surveys, spreadsheets, slides (powerpoint), cloud storage, calendars, note taking, accounting and reports. The templates available for education have many solutions available from lesson planners, calendars, quiz creation, gradebook, reports and meeting programs. Templates can be shared within the community and you can find templates that other schools use and share if it is not available in the standard set. The organizational email system is way more user friendly than other systems. I have worked with a team to establish Gsuite in two schools as the main system, and we are a Google school and the staff and admin do not need Microsoft office anymore as this system covers alternatives to those program. It auto-saves your work and when working on collaborative documents it is easy to see who has input different items and easily go back and restore previous versions if needed. Easily compatible to connect data to Google sites.

Cons

I wish that all the options that are available for excel exist in the Google Spreadsheets - e.g. being able to select multiple tabs and edit all of them at the same time. As a private international school it is fairly costly with a charge per staff user. Support education in the private sector too - it needs a substantial budget for large schools.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

Far more advanced and latest technology - with collaborative teamwork.

Sarah from Self Employed

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

A Necessary Tool for Doing Business

I've been a G Suite customer both in my personal life, self employment ventures, and all the times I've contracted with companies. Over time I've pushed away using Google's proprietary tools (For example, I'll utilize a different email platform but hook it into G Suite), and I will admit there's a serious disappointment to be had when it comes to integrations with "Smart" devices. G Suite will remain a constant part of my life, and it scales well whenever I've had periods of needing additional accounts/storage.

Pros

G Suite is intuitive, and merges well into the workflow for users who've already been using Google products. It doesn't take much to tweak it a bit though it's often a good thing to restrict people to the environment they (often) grew up using.

Cons

The walled garden which is Google becomes G Suites strongest selling point and also it's greatest weakness. Some organizations may not find this meets their needs, and while it's not specific to my use-case everyone should evaluate if G Suite meets their compliance needs. I also will say the admin panel is a bit simplified in comparison to what IT professionals may be used to (this might just be me), though it's improved with time.

It was familiar.

Aaron from Colorado Computer Care

G Suite is powerful, flexible, and customizable; but clumsy and unintuitive

I use G Suite primarily to host my business domain's e-mail via Gmail; however I rarely use the Gmail interface directly as I use a local email client. A number of my clients use G Suite for nearly all their office needs - including email, Google Apps, and Google Drive - but not a single client is truly happy with what G Suite has to offer.

Pros

G Suite is extremely comprehensive, providing everything from e-mail (Gmail) to cloud storage (Google Drive) to office applications (Docs, Sheets and Slides). An organization can effectively use G Suite for nearly all of one's offices needs. G Suite has fantastic collaboration tools - especially when multiple people are working on the same document. In addition, G Suite's admin console allows for some impressive tweaks and customizations.

Cons

G Suite's interface is beyond clunky, especially when it comes to the Google Apps side of things. Using a web browser to work on a spreadsheet (Google Sheets) can be a lesson in frustration, as a good chunk of the interface is taken up by not only the web browsers interface, but various unnecessary items within the Google Apps interface. In addition, delving into any of G Suite's backend settings will take you down a rabbit hole of complexity and confusion.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

G Suite is overall less expensive than Office 365, and also has fantastic non-profit pricing (as in, it's free for your entire organization). With that being said, I have used Office 365 with other clients who choose not to use G Suite; and many clients use G Suite in addition to Dropbox for cloud storage.

Michael from Hearthstone

Our Team Lives by G Suite

Pros

Our team lives by using G Suite. We love it. There is only one feature i wish it had. (see below) other than that it is perfect, really. and the price is great. love the mobile apps for android and ios. amazing. not many people know g suite is hipaa compliant, that is, if you have google sign a BAA with your company. this is great.

Cons

i wish you could search WITHIN documents on your computer. in order to do this, you need to go to the web interface. you can only search by file names, etc. on your computer.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

best combination of features and price for g suite. liked the mobile apps better for g suite too.

Rodrigo from Dapa Sistemas Ltda

Very good, stable, but expensive

We have used the company for several years, without major frustrations. As I said, some functions are missing, we need to think of it as part of the office, with everything you would try to manage on the intranet, it seems like something standing in the way between an intranet solution and a collaborative solution. Although I don't like this form of operation (maybe if it emulated another sharepoint it would be better), I never changed it, despite considering it sometimes, precisely because it is difficult to find a competing service that manages to maintain the same connection and operation stability. It is very rare to find bugs, just as it is very rare to be down. We use it mainly for: saving and backing up files, exchanging files between employees and third parties, exchanging and permanently storing e-mails and docs a little to create documents and spreadsheets or forms to create quick satisfaction surveys for our customers. Google sheets doesn't compare to a local office, basic functions are missing, but it's great for editing a document quickly and sharing. We have already used support, but support is weak, information is lacking and is often time consuming to return. If you can't handle self-service well, this is not a service for you.

Pros

The best thing about the G-suite is stability. You know that it will work, you know that it will have no bugs and that you will not lose files on the drive or gmail. And it's fast.

Cons

Some features take time to appear, perhaps it is the price to pay for stability, but in general there are improvements that you don't use, and basic improvements that never arrive. For example, on the drive you still can't use folders as easily as you do in your computer's file explorer, useful panels are missing information. Another problem that I consider serious is the lack of a part of the drive that is "online only" controlled by the administrator. As it is today, it features a temporary drive for common files, because if I put backup files, client spreadsheets and sensitive data, I always know that they are also accessible from my computer or cell phone, but I would not like these files to be "loose" around. If you lose your phone, good luck trying to delete files remotely.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

In our evaluation, Office 365 proved to be unstable, I cannot trust important company documents to a service that has already lost and corrupted files on my One Drive, or that failed to synchronize. Dropbox was incomplete and very expensive at the time. We have currently done other tests on this service and it is incredibly slow, and even more expensive. Visually I sympathize more with the dropbox layout, it is more pleasant to deal with, but slow and expensive creates more problems than it solves. We tested the option of placing a VM on the web with open source software, but again the problem was making a technician available to maintain security + update + backups, it proved to be the most expensive option of all. In conclusion, we opted for the G-suite there at the beginning for years, and with each revaluation (the last one in 2019), we keep G-suite. Full integration with android also helps.

John from Photography For Little People

Industry: Photography

I've had a very positive experience with G Suite and would recommend it to anyone for personal use, and also for business use - especially if you work with remote teams or need to share & control documents. Whilst it doesn't quite have all the bells and whistles you get with MS office products, for 99% of the tasks I've needed to do I've found it to work perfectly well.

Pros

Having come from years of using Microsoft office products (excel, word, outlook etc.) I was initially concerned about switching to G-Suite for obvious reasons. The great thing about G-suite however is that it is so easy to pick ups and use as so much of the functionality & menus's are the same as what you are probably used to from MS products. By far the best thing about G-Suite is the ease at which you can collaborate with others and manage your files without the usual uncontrolled copies of documents floating around. It's easy to share documents with others and control access. The fact that this is cloud based is also a massive bonus to me. I can access my files from anywhere, on any device. For example I've used Google forms to capture data directly from customers at a trade show using a tablet, that can then be shared & analysed more or less instantly with other applications. Oh and it's also free!

Cons

The only real issue I have is if you try and work offline - it can be a bit temperamental. Likewise if your internet connection is a bit ropey it can be a pain, but for the most part this hasn't been an issue for me.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

Cost - G suite gives me everything I need (and then some) for less money. It's a no brainer!

Rebekah from Flowers by Rebekah

Great email platform for all your business needs

Our company has become a lot more organized with G Suite. We have all we need on one platform and pay one flat reasonable fee. We can create emails for various employees and use our own domain name in them.

Pros

Our company has enjoyed how easy it is to access, view and send emails through G-Suite. The layout allows it to navigate easily through your emails. It also comes with various features such as cloud space, Docs, Sheets, slides, forms, calendar, vault and many more. We enjoy all these features as it allows us to stay organized and have everything in one space

Cons

With so many tools it becomes easy to get lost or remember where you saved/wrote something. Also, the online documents created using Google Docs can't be easily saved offline.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

We did a test run to see how it would benefit us and we haven't looked back

The Standard suite of office tools

Any time I've had the chance to advise a company on software to use I've chosen G suite, It is the gold standard. It lead online collaboration with docs, sheets, and slides.

Pros

Gmail is the superior client Google Docs lead a the revolution in live collaboration and sharing. Sheets is a great light alternative to excel. Google Drive beats Dropbox in price and every other way. The management console and groups are super straight forward.

Cons

Google Meet needs a extension to use gallery view and doesn't have speaker priority like Zoom does. Storage might be the only drawback of G Suite, or maybe a few more customization features, but nothing would make me consider switching.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

Price, gold standard of tech in my demographic

Dmitry from Onix Inc

All-in-one office software

Quite costly, but setting up the same solution from other components could cost more. On the our size organization you don't need to spend a lot of time managing the SaaS solution.

Pros

Gmail + Simple Office + GDrive integration

Cons

Pricing for the business package is quite high. Amount of storage is the basic package could be more than 30Gb

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

We used Gmail/GDrive from personal accounts, so centralizing all in one place looked like a good decision. Better SPAM filter.

Lilian from Payserv

G suite-a full package

Pros

One of the greatest features it has is the fact that it easily integrates with all other Google products all in one.

Cons

Its pricing can be a bit expensive to the small start ups. Maybe because we are used to Google offering great products/softwares and relatively low or free pricing. However,considering what it has to offer it's worth the price and even more.

Adrian from Cornertech, Inc.

Google G-Suite The small business no brainer

G-Suite has been awesome. We use Gmail and Calendar , Google Docs for all company documents, Google Sheets for our spreadsheet needs. We use Google Forms to collect data from check lists and to automate the collection of inspection report data. All of this is easily managed via the G-Suite Admin portal. As an admin I have very granular control over user access to drives and files. Recently we added a G-Suite App called Collavate to manage business workflows and manage document approval and control as we begin the process of getting ISO 9001:2015 Certified. No matter what you need Google it and 9 out of 10 times there is a solution in G-Suite.

Pros

For a very low cost Google G-Suite provides essential business tools and services. Essentially it completely replaces Microsoft Office and Outlook, provides data back up and sophisticated, centralized administrative functions via a simple to set up Admin portal and an easy to use cloud based ecosystem of applications. You can start out with just email accounts for your employees then as needed add layer upon layer of functionality as your business needed demand them. I set up all our computers to sync their my documents to user G suite drives. Recently an employee's lap top failed. We got a replacement and in less than an hour after opening the box the person was working like nothing had happened. No re-installing office and dealing with licenses and authorizations, no lost data. We installed one critical application and the rest appears as soon as you log into your G-Suite user account like magic!

Cons

If you are a power user of Microsoft Excel there are a few advanced features that either don't exist or work differently enough to require figuring a few things out in Google Sheets.

John from Plum City School District

G Suite for Education is GREAT!

We used G Suite to solve the issue with students having many different usernames and passwords for all their devices and consolidated accounts and set up Single Sign On with Google as the Identity Provider.

Pros

We use G Suite for Education, as most schools do. We like most about it is how well it integrates with pretty much every third party that has anything to do in the K12 area. From our curriculum (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt) to our SIS (Skyward Qmlativ), we can utilize Google SSO to easily authenticate users to almost every platform we have. This makes it easy and is entirely cloud based and requires no maintenance (unlike Sibboleth) on our end. It also is easy for students because they have only one login to remember.

Cons

Google is known for "wiping out" stuff randomly (like Google Cloud Print, and LSAs (Less Secure Apps)) so I do not recommend it in a commercial environment because environments with lots of legacy devices will be a bad fit with Google's constant changes.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

Google Drive for Education's collaborative features are a lot better than Office 365 for Education.

Marcia from Marcia McCray Omnimedia™

I Love G-Suite

Overall, I’m pretty happy with G Suite. It’s a great hub for my businesses.

Pros

I like the amount of space that I have for my GDrive for each of my email addresses & the easy navigation and accessibility to Google’s suite of products. I also like the fact that multiple people can work on a document at the same time.

Cons

1. The search tool can be really sucky at times. I’ve searched for emails and senders that ended up in zero search results which can be really frustrating. 2. Also, I don’t receive some emails (this doesn’t happen often) or the emails arrive days later. Now I know it’s not on my end because we have Xfinity Comcast and I haven’t had any problems with that service. 3. I don’t like emails being collapsed. I’d rather the emails be in one long thread not collapsible tabs. It gets confusing.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

I felt that the quality is better with G Suite and the interface and user experience aligned more with what I was looking for for my brands.

Marisa from The Kevin Eikenberry Group

One of the Best File Storage Systems for Teams

We were having a huge problem with document version control, not knowing where things were (which also related to version control) and it was costing us valuable time and productivity. Now that we have G Suite, that isn't a problem anymore. We just might have to tell someone where a folder is now and then but usually we have it set up pretty intuitively. Plus, because of things like Google Docs and Sheets, we can collaborate on documents that are saved inside of our Team Drive. It makes things so easy! We knew that this product would help us when we decided to purchase it but I'm not sure we realized just how much.

Pros

I love that everything is in 1 place. Our team no longer has to try to figure out who has what file because we know to just put it on the Team Drive. It's also nice because we can share files out to people who aren't in our team which makes things like website downloads really nice because if we need to update it, we just update the current file and don't have to change the link. It has really helped our team be more productive and save time because we're not searching for files like we used to with SugarSync. (Plus trying to remember to share folders with everyone.) I also love that everything is streamed to my computer (unless I have specifically selected to have offline access to something). That way, if I'm working on things where I don't need access to Team Drive, I can just close it. Doesn't take up any extra space on my machine.

Cons

One feature I wish we had although I do kind of understand why it's not available would be the ability to share folders within a Team Drive. Sometimes I feel like it would be easier to share a folder with a client to give them access to everything that they need but for now we either have to individually give access to every file or copy it to our My Drive and issue access that way.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

For the money and the features at the time that we were looking, G Suite worked better for us. I believe it was the only one with unlimited data storage at the time.

a G Suite Review by his admin.

I set it up in my business and is very easy to configure it all and have a good way to administrate all the resources and accounts, the domain set up was very easy and this never have downtime, it's always working as gmail, this is a really good product.

Pros

Easy to use, perfect design and Customer Service, perfect integration with all the Google Ecosystem.

Cons

Price (this software is a little bit expensive). The prices start from $6.00 per user and are not too expensive if you have some users but in our company (up to 50) it turns a little bit expensive.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

Price, quality and tech support.

Mauricio from Rede TVT

Industry: Broadcast Media

All the basic tools in one service

Everything you need to keep your team productive and connected in one service. This platform provides a rich and reliable data management and facilitates collaboration.

Pros

All the basic tools used by most employees are available and easy to use in G Suite. Google Drive, Corporate Gmail, Spreadsheets, Docs and Slides are all connected and Cloud Based, providing a very reliable platform for collaboration. The administration area gives very clear information about how the service is being used and even provides mobile device management

Cons

The service is very scalable and depending on the number of users it can become high monthly investment. After a year using G Suit the company might get dependent on the services as most of the daily basic tasks are done in the platform, nevertheless, this is cheaper and more reliable than using local licenses and services

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

G Suit provides more tools for less investment

Víctor from Opcion Creativa

Highly recommended! A good investment for your company

In general it is a great product for any company, both medium and large, the support is quite fast and in several languages. It takes a little while for the initial setup, but it's worth it.

Pros

When you buy G Suite, you have access to a large number of applications that improve the overall quality of communication within the company and also with customers, "Meet" for video conferences, "sites" for websites, "Chat" to send messages of text and the always useful Gmail are available are included with the subscription. It also comes with a space of 15gb per user in google drive, and office tools. The initial setup is not that simple, but you can have help online or by calling. User administration is quite easy. You can choose between making payments monthly or annually (the latest with a percentage of discount).

Cons

Althogh they provide a FAQ and other instructions on how to customize and implement their products, there is needed additional help from the customer servicer. There are many steps to follow for making specific configuration in the email groups. G suite allows the migration of emails from a previous provider but not every provider is compatible. I also had some problems running the applications on an iphone (the mac had no problem).

Will from Dot Xero

For my clients and my company

Overall my experience with G Suite is a very very good one. We've moved full teams over from the old school web mail to G Suite and everyone loved it. the administrator found is much easier to add/remove and change out users.

Pros

G Suite for the email alone is worth it. Google Drive included makes it a no brainer. Makes administering email for big teams very easy

Cons

A long time ago, Google offered a form of G Suite for free with up to 10(?) users. Many businesses set it up and forgot about it. When trying to set it up for those accounts now, it's a major pain. It continually tells you that there's an account for that domain but doesn't tell you how to open it. You have to contact support, then they have top make you put a code onto the website, then they try to contact the person who opened it up years back. If they don't hear from them, then they'll give you access. This is not an easy process.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

We integrate email with a clients website- when someone fills out a form, it emails an email address from that domain name. Microsoft can't seem to figure that out, or why this is done. Wee have to install an SMTP plugin to get the website form to email the client- basically using Microsoft's server to send the email as well as receive it. You'd think they understand this by now.

Bryan from ESSDACK

Best option for a school or non-profit to share and collaborate in an office environment

Gsuite has a minimal cost for us, and it allows us to collaborate within our organization and with all of our customers as well.

Pros

Our organization wouldn't be the same without a tool like Gsuite. Most school districts use Gsuite because it is a free service. We can share and collaborate on just about any kind of document. 90% of our employees do most of their daily job within Gsuite. GSuite also connects to hundreds of 3rd party apps and it can be used as your centralized user database.

Cons

Enterprise security measures are not a top priority. Google is constantly improving this concern, but I believe Microsoft addresses these concerns better than Google.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

Gsuite is a free product for schools.

Daniel from Goodnight Consulting

Gsuite-Lots to like

G Suite is great for performing basic office tasks. But if you’re looking to dive deeper you may want to spring for office 365. However the way it integrates with Gmail and with your website are very nice. If your business does it need to perform detailed spreadsheet modeling it should be fine.

Pros

G suite is versatile, easy to use and flexible. Google makes collaboration very easy, and obviously search is a strength of the platform given the publisher.

Cons

The software that is intended to compete with Microsoft: sheets, slides etc. are all a little light on features. Google sheets in particular cannot hold Microsoft Excel’s jock. As a basic spreadsheet platform it’s fine, but don’t expect to do any detailed number crunching or data modeling.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

G suite has very strong capabilities in terms of web presence. It is also less expensive than office 365. As a start up business who is counting pennies this is important.

Free G Suite for Education is the MOST amazing deal ever

Honestly, it's been an incredible investment for our organization, and I really couldn't be happier. I feel like if I was paying, however, I would like the admin console to be a bit cleaner and easier to navigate - even cleaning up the confusing wording on the instructions would be an improvement.

Pros

It's free when you are in the education sector and you can't beat that. I can't begin to tell you how much my department has saved in data storage costs alone. Totally worth it to get just that, but the host of other tools in G Suite are also amazing!

Cons

It comes with a learning curve for sure. It can be a bit difficult to understand as an administrator, and although the customization options are AWESOME, they can be complex and require time to learn and understand what they do.

Cost

Michael from Post Hill Press

Industry: Publishing

There isn't a lot not to love about G Suite

With Google being the giant that it is, I'm honestly not sure where to go if I do need support of any kind for G Suite. It's not like Google has a main switchboard that you can all in to and "press 1 for technical support." Perhaps they do and I don't know it. But thankfully, it's very very rare that I need support beyond what can be found online. I wouldn't hesitate to deploy G Suite with any of the companies I oversee.

Pros

When I came in to a new company, I inherited "Google Apps" as our platform. I had been accustomed to the Exchange Server world for email, Sharepoint for files, and was neck-deep in the Microsoft ecosystem in my past experience. When coming in to Google Apps (later rebranded as G Suite), I was a bit uneasy but the unfamiliarity was quickly overcome by the ease of use of Google's tools. One of the things I appreciate most about G Suite is that you never have to worry about the integrity of your data. You know your server's hard drive is never going to crash and bring you down for days at a time. You know you're not going to have to deal with lengthy outages because one upstream provider has gone down. Google is just reliable. It's rock solid, and it just works.

Cons

I think the #1 issue I don't like about G Suite is Gmail's "labels" paradigm. Yes, they offer IMAP, which allows you to mostly adhere to the "folders" model, but "labels" are not exactly the same and understanding the differences can be confusing at first. Also, I prefer to work through an email client rather than through web mail. There are a few programs out there that handle the "labels" implementation well, but many do not, so your choices for email clients become limited. Other than that, I really can't complain about the tools that G Suite offers, nor the price. It's affordable and reliable.

Adam from Consult and Design

Amazing suite of software at a relatively low price

Overall our experience with G Suite has been that it has become indispensable as the "nervous system" of our company.

Pros

We have been able to completely remove use of Microsoft Office products from our company by adopting G Suite and have dramatically increased our productivity. Online collaboration makes document writing easy and higher quality, while we can also now access all our documents seamlessly across devices and locations. Gmail remains the premiere web-based email system and there is so much added value having youtube and the huge suite of Google services at your finger tips.

Cons

There is very little bad I can say about G Suite - maybe Google Drawings could be invested in some more. In the past the Office integration was limited but this has been increased significantly over recent years.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

Best value, most mature solution.

Bhavin from Weichert Realtors

Highly productive office suite

Overall it’s a highly productive office suite that helps you focus on work with negligible learning curve.

Pros

G Suite is the best, productive and Possibly the cheapest cloud office suite out there. The best part of this tool is that it gets out of your way and helps you focus on task and not so much on figuring out how to use various menu options and what not. Everything that you need in the email suite along with office tools and customized domains is all in there for a super cheap price.

Cons

While the g suite is great on productivity there is heavy reliance on 3rd part plugins to add more functionality. My only wish is to have some of those tools readily available from within and not outside parties.

Stacee from SMACK Productions

Best Service!

I am in love with this software and I will not go through anyone else with all the service they give us! Their customer service is really effective, too. Most of the employees with the company know what they're doing and can help you with any and all issues that incur within the apps.

Pros

It's easy to use and you can add, delete and edit any and all users that are within the company with a few simple clicks. Our company uses the G Suite business e-mails as terms of communicating faster. It's very reliable. My company also uses the calendar app which is really useful for meetings and set information since it can be shared with everyone within the company. Google Drive is really good for sending documents and important information because it stores it into the drive for the company. Anyone can access it which saves time and effort with the search bar. Google Docs and Google Sheets are amazing for organizing information for meetings and casting calls. It's a simple way to leave notes where anyone can go in and view and/or edit the documents. These documents are also automatically saved in the Google Drive. Hangouts is nice when you're not in the same town but need to have a company meeting. Everyone can be in the conference call and it's hassle free. They also give you a full month of a free trial with everything before you have to pay, which is nice for businesses starting out.

Cons

I wish that the free version had a little bit more in depth services such as just one company e-mail, instead of having to pay five dollars per user. It would be essential for online businesses.

Jean from JeanMarie McCormack Realty

G Suite is great for Small Business

I’ve used it in two businesses now. Mostly because of economics. Also, portability is a plus.

Pros

I like the price and functionality. Integrates well with Microsoft documents. Able to share and edit documents within the group. Easy to “send” a document out side the group, without having to attach to email and risk a bounce because the file was too big.

Cons

I miss the way Excel does graphing. Overall good, I’ve found most of the workarounds. Some retraining of people accustomed to Open Office or MIcrosoft.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

Again, ease of sharing files (and restricting files) with my staff.

Sheila from Sunny Graphic Design

Industry: Graphic Design

G Suite is a powerhouse

I am able to collaborate easily with clients with shared documents in Google Drive. I am able to have virtual meetings with a team of people in different time zones with Google Hangouts. And I'm able to have both my personal and business emails open in only one window.

Pros

I love G Suite! It contains a host of applications that make doing business seamless and so much more efficient. I recommend it for every client because you are able to manage your email, cloud storage, calendar, shared documents, spreadsheets, their version of PowerPoint (Slides), and so much more from one place. The email is the same format as Google, which sends promotions and social media notifications to a different folder, thus leaving my inbox for the most important emails.

Cons

The customer service is not so straight and easy to get a hold of. It's not impossible, they just make you jump through a few hoops. But the times that I've had to reach out for a problem are so far and few in between that I don't worry about this much. The power at your finger tips with G-suite's various apps shadow this con.

Jorge from DO IT Internacional

The best suite of productivity tools

We have managed everything in the Google ecosystem for so long and with so much ease that it took away the worries and problems of mantaining a server and investing in infraestructure for a business with not so many employees, but with productivity software needs too. We can rest assured that Google will work 99,9999% of the time without putting in risk our data and connectivity.

Pros

The fact that it's all cloud based is what makes GSuite the perfect solution for businesses of all sizes. Starting with Gmail (everyone's used to this service) and having really competent alternatives to Microsoft Office products makes this a dream. It's also cheap enough and scalable on the pricing side. They've got all covered for sure.

Cons

It's hard to find a con on an almost perfect service, but sometimes they take a long time to update the iOS apps with their latest features, something that in Android doesn't happen, of course. Also, the Google Drive app for macOS needs some more work to be up to their standards.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

Microsoft Exchange is too much for us, we don't really need that depth and it's expensive to implement, mantain, etc. We actually use Dropbox alongside GSuite, because of it's great sync features.

Jesse from WETLAND TRAINING INSTITTE, INC.

Powerful tool for collaboration - and for nonprofits it is free!

G Suite has allowed better real-time communication, company branded emails, and provided lots of integrated software tools that are easy to use, share, and adapt for various projects. The ability to share and edit documents among a large group and in real time has greatly reduced administrative time in managing group projects (e.g. minutes can be taken during a meeting with several people entering information and then instantly shared with all).

Pros

I began using G Suite many years ago as the Director of a small foundation. Since we were a 501c3 we got it for free!! Now that I'm in the private sector - I still appreciate knowing that Google supports non-profits in this way. Bonus points! Anyway - back to the product. G Suite allowed me to set up unique email addresses that used our website url ending (rather than gmail) for our staff, board members, or special projects. We were able to create surveys, forms, and other documents and then set the access and privacy as needed for each item. This was a huge game changer for me as an administrator. No more getting 12 various emails and attachments with feedback on a document. All of us can make notes, suggest changes, etc. in real time.

Cons

Occasionally I have run into limitations on my ability to do things that are easily accomplished with Microsoft desktop applications or other software providers - like formatting documents, creating word limits in surveys, etc. I've also been unable to access cloud based items on a couple of occasions due to G Suite errors. These were quickly resolved but still inconvenient in those moments.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

Really, we were just using a lot of other tools and dealing with inefficiencies before finding G Suite. I still use some of the "alternative" products - like MS Office, Photoshop, etc. - but G Suite is still unmatched in its ability to deliver a ton of tools in a single dashboard that can be used, adapted, and shared anywhere (via the cloud) and with anyone (via individualized settings).

Nathaly from Enbaya Prepaid Meters

Industry: Utilities

Brilliant all inclusive Business Solution

Overall my experience with Gsuite has been such an adventure. The structure allows for safety but there is so much within the suite that your imagination is honestly the only limit. Because there are so many pieces that can be integrated, changed and work together, I do believe that Gsuite has brought out a different way of thinking for me that allows me to think about process, procedures and customer satisfaction and streamlining all in one. I have had so much learning and playing and growing with the suite.

Pros

I enjoy that this software has so many integrations and is flexible. I find that I have a good main structure to work with but that I can add, change or manipulate the softwares that are involved within the gsuite. I find that collaborating with my Team is a lot easier with hangouts. Our file storage system has become more streamlined with drive. We can each view eachothers calendars so there isn't any double bookings. My favourite tool within the Gsuite is Google Sheets. There isn't anything that I can't do with sheets. Together with App-Script I have managed to developed some mini functioning software for my teams as a way to keep daily tasks and data together, but also automate it enough to take away the admin aspects of their day. Gsuite has brilliant educational material. If I dont know how to do something or if I'm not sure I can integrate with another tool, searching is as simple as asking a question and BOOM! Answers given!

Cons

I sometimes find that tools are all over the place. There isn't one 'Operating System' of sorts that puts them together. This is where something like Chrome OS comes in handy, however on my windows machine I rely on bookmarks, pinning and browser extensions to have my frequently used tools together. However, myself (and most people) are so used to this that it's an almost invisible challenge. It only becomes a little bit complicated when trying to look for ways to seamlessly use both tools together. This is where the right slide drawer in Gmail comes in handy. I just dont use my mailbox enough to frequently use that right slide drawer. If I could have that right slide drawer installed as an extension to my browser that would be all the more useful!

So much value that is easy to incrementally access. It's changed how we work.

G suite has really simplified on-boarding people, both because it works well with everything and because it's easier to start using than desktop software like open-office or libre office. Generally speaking, even folks who haven't used it before find it easier to use than other office suites. For people who are really accomplished in something like ms-office, there might be some annoyances but we have not had issues w/doing projects that had say excel and sheets users together. Google has done a really good job of looking at the entire set of features needed to make various docs, and focusing on the most important things be easy and work well, delivered in a cloud-centric way. Other unexpected upsides are multi-user and online collaboration features, this is available in some other cloud-centric packages but google was one of first to offer this and it's done very seamlessly. Probably the biggest unexpected advantage is the scripting. We now have important business-level applications running in g-suite that were built incredibly quickly, cheaply and have evolved nicely over time. This is for a company without any professional javascript developers, and it's pretty easy to get somewhat quantitatively-oriented folks to add simple functions even if they're not programmers. This benefit has come so incrementally, and we're tapping only a small portion of whats available... the g-suite api is probably the biggest short and long-term benefit of the product.

Pros

So much capabilities for the price. G suite does a lot, but it doesn't try to do everything. What is does is done incredibly well, very easy to use, good user-experience even for first-time users. Learning curve is so short for most features, it's easy to get started and easy to keep adding skills. Good support for open standards and multiple document and output formats (including raw like json/csv). Large community makes it easy to find examples for most things you'd want to attempt.

Cons

G suite is great about Pareto optimization- it does most things really well. What it doesn't do well is noticeable. Usually can be accomplished via another way that it does better. For example to take full advantage of suite, you often need to learn/consider the google/g-suite way of accomplishing. Which once you get in the mindset is easier, it's a do more with less mindset. There are situations where if you're a hardcore excel user, you may find it a bit weak on "included" excel things like pivots or charts. Likewise for presentations, they're basically choosing 70-80% of what you're likely going to use in other products and doing them at a higher level of quality. For most people they won't matter and will be fine. But if you are really, really advanced (we are mostly cs or mba types that are pretty technical, but not necessarily in doc creation)... so if you happen to have some really obscure feature of some program in your suite, you'd first check to see how g suite can accomplish that and if it's to your liking.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

We used some or all of these (and still do to an extent), but now we recommend g-suite because of the simple on-boarding, accessibility and collaboration capabilities, and being able to leverage our scripting libraries.

G Suite Does the Most

This product is essential to the workplace, and there isn't an alternative that provides all the products, services, and features included in G Suite. It provided a cost savings by allowing us to cancel subscriptions to other services that are included in our G Suite subscription. Overall, it's a must have for any office.

Pros

G Suite encompasses our email, file storage, backups, spreadsheets, documents, forms, collaboration projects, and much more, all in one place with one login that I can access from anywhere with a computer, tablet, or from my phone. I can't imagine having multiple vendors to provide all the services we get with G Suite. The ability to work with multiple people, both inside and outside our organization, to update the same spreadsheet or document in real time is extremely beneficial. I can also save files to my Google Drive directly from my computer, without having to log in and upload them. If a person leaves the company, we retain all their data, should it be needed. Also, when an employee leaves, he or she can migrate a copy of all their files and emails to a personal account if they wish, but no longer have access to the company account and the company copy of all their data.

Cons

Customer service mostly consists of reading support docs, forums, and articles. You can't call a person for assistance if you don't know how to do something.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

There isn't a single alternative product. The only alternative to G Suite is having multiple provides all the various services that are included in the G Suite package. For example, there are options for file storage that cost about as much as our entire G Suite subscription. But, those services don't allow multiple users to edit a file in real time, and they don't include email, Sheets, Docs, chat, Sites, Analytics, etc.

Ryan from Tier4 Intelligence, LLC

G Suite is the gold standard in productivity applications

G Suite makes it easily to collaborate not only within your own organization, but also with other organizations on every area from email to processing spreadsheets. It's a must-have in my opinion. As a Gmail user since its early days, I completely trust Google and have faith in what they do (from a non-political side, but I understand that's part of their marketing strategy)

Pros

- Integrated with most of the web - Has document/office features, easily accessible through nearly any internet browser - Gmail (email) is closely tied in with everything - OAuth2 / SSO makes signing up for websites that you wouldn't otherwise care to take time on a breeze - Google Voice is awesome - Security is unmatched by any other company

Cons

- Google sometimes has questionable motives - Their betas are sometimes forced - Sometimes they drag their feet on important feature releases after announcement, but regardless they always meet their promises. This actually shows great QA and project management which is more of a pro than a con

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

Office 365 had a terrible interface, was slow and hard to use. They also didn't have their authentication system quite figured out, making logging in a pain if you were tasked with using an organization email address that was on their platform. On the other end, G Suite nailed all those things and more.

Everything in one place

G Suite helps us stay organized by having every file, spreadsheet, asset, email, etc accessible from one platform on both desktop and mobile. It makes doing business on the go as easy as sitting in the office.

Pros

It makes storing, sharing, and viewing information very easy. Everything is stored and accessed in one place, from email to calendars to spreadsheets and other files. G Suite keeps our company organized and secure with Google Cloud and mobile accessible apps.

Cons

Customer service is not the best. Even getting in touch with a live human tends to feel like a robot, as they tend to give canned responses and simply restate what is found on the FAQ and support pages.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

G Suite had more features and was easier to scale as our company expanded.

CLARK from Granite School District

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

G Suite in the Classroom

Overall, I would highly recommend G Suite in a classroom or any compay really. The storage online is excellent, and best of all, if you create a file in G Suite, it does not count against your storage space. Although with school accounts Google gives everyone unlimited storage. I use G Suite every single day, and some days it can be frustrating, but most of the time it works extremely well.

Pros

As a teacher, I love using the Google Suite in my classroom. I have all of my work on there and I can easily create, edit, share, and display my work from any location. I can work on something on my classroom desktop, but then open the same file on my laptop when I am in a meeting. I can also access my work on my home computer and on my mobile devices as well. Creating SlideShows, Spreadsheets, Docs, etc is easy. Sharing those with others is easy too. As teachers, we love to share our work and collaborate together. G Suite makes it very user-friendly. Google does not charge us our our students to have an account, so I recommend this product over expensive software.

Cons

G Suite does lack some of the more advanced features that you would find on Microsoft or other products. It is a "watered-down" version of the traditional products out there. Although Google is working hard to fix them, I have found a lot of "bugs" in the system that can make it frustrating for me and my students to work. As a school district, if the student or teacher leaves the district (on graduation for example) then the student will lose all of their work unless they share their work with their personal gmail account.

Krishna from Cogswell College

Google Suite: The Ultimate Tool for your College Education

Using Google's App suite, I expected there to be a notable difference in usability between it and Microsoft Office. But I was wrong. I noticed zero difference. In fact, I use Google Suite more than Microsoft Office because of how easy it is to keep documents backed up. That alone gives me peace of mind that I won't lose any data should my local machine crash.

Pros

Normally, I use apps like Microsoft Office because of the known familiarity and ease of use. When a peer told me about Google Suite, I took a look at it, and I noticed that there are apps that are identical to Microsoft office, like word docs, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations, etc. of course, Google names them differently. When I began working on my English paper, I was initially skeptical of how Google Docs would be since I was so used to using Microsoft Word. But when I used Google Docs, I was beyond impressed. It's literally identical to Microsoft Word, except, it's free, and it's on the cloud, and every small edit I make Google autosaves it in seconds. Then I decided to look into the other Google Apps, like Google Slides and Google Spreadsheets. After using them, I can say that there is literally zero difference in functionality and usability between using Microsoft or Google's apps.

Cons

Admittedly, Google's app suite can be a tad slow when in use. I noticed that when I use Google Docs or Sheets. But that's to be expected for something that is literally on the cloud. Plus, on my Mac, using Google apps online can increase my CPU usage, and make my fans spin faster than they should be. But really, those are the only complaints I can really give to Google Suite. But honestly, the pros simply outweigh the cons.

Aziz from American Foundation for the Blind

G Suite for Non Profitd

The transition from Office 365 to G Suite has been fairly smooth. Google provides a migration service that can complete the process without paying extra. G Suite apps are amazing for collaboration, something that Office 365 combined with Dropbox couldn't match before. Google has improved the accessibility of their G Suite apps immensely to the point that several of our visually impaired and blind employees are able to use it without any substitutes or help. Google offers GSSMO and for this reason we are able to have a mixed environment of strictly G Suite users, as well as some that prefer Outlook. GSSMO allows us to provide Outlook and still keep the company directory for those users in Outlook as well as being able to view the calendar availability of their colleagues. G Suite was able to replace Office 365 and we are planning to take advantage of the full offering and replace Dropbox as well.

Pros

Support provided by Google is excellent. G Suite for Non Profits is free of charge and includes most of the features needed for a company. G Suite apps are amazing for collaboration and are highly accessible for visually impaired employees.

Cons

Only 30 GB of storage space is offered to share between Drive, Gmail and Photos for Non Profit account.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

At the time G Suite was chosen because of the free Non Profit offering as well as the trend that we are seeing with many more companies switching to G Suite.

Nate from Trunk Club, Inc.

Using G Suite as a Business Communicator

Overall, G Suite is a dream to use – so long as you have a reliable internet connection. I especially appreciate the collaborative features, the ability to set differing permissions, and the integration with other products. The ability to use it on a smartphone on the go is very helpful as well.

Pros

I love the collaborative aspects of G Suite. The ability to create shared folders and documents that are accessible from anywhere, the ability for multiple people to work in and comment on documents all at the same time. The ability to tag/call out colleagues in a document, and assign them sections to work on is amazing as well. There is even a built-in chat function to host a discussion within a document. Moreover, the accessibility of documents from anywhere with an internet connection is great. It's as easy to do from within a mobile app as it is on a desktop computer, making sharing items on the fly (or while out sick) a snap! We use G Suite with LumApps intranet, and G Suite integrates nearly seamlessly. It's great! As a business communicator, the ability to set different permissions in a document is immensely helpful, and it is appreciated!

Cons

Some features are a little less intuitive than others, which sends a curveball. In some ways, Google have set the bar so high for themselves with the way some features work, that they almost set themselves up to disappoint when other features don't perform or are less intuitive. G Suite is often marketed as a Microsoft Office replacement. And in many ways, it is. However, there are a couple of features that are missing or underdeveloped: In any document, it is not possible to do a find-and-replace that is limited to a specific section or limited to a highlighted area. Find-and-replace applies to the entire document, which is very vexing. In Google Slides, it is not possible to set differing slide durations; each slide must advance at the same interval. Both of these features, which I used every day in Microsoft Office, seem relatively easy to implement. (But then again, I am not a coder!)

Jordan from Trinamic Digital Solutions

G-Suite Rocks for Small Businesses

My business partner and I thoroughly enjoy G-Suite for it's ease-of-use, cross-device compatibility and included software tools. Can't really ask for too much more.

Pros

I love G-suite and the applications bundled into it for use in my own small business. I use the gmail web client each and every single day both on my computer and phone. There are a lot of features to love but I'll keep it simple: 1.) Android Plug-and-Play functionality 2.) Awesome cloud based tools included (google drive, google sheets, google photos, calendar etc.) 3.) Unwavering uptime. I can't say I've ever had one issue with my email responsiveness and ability to use G-Suite software

Cons

Can't really think of many dislikes for G-Suite. but one dislike I would have is my inability to attach certain .zip files to emails that I send out. I think that the email scanning (of what I'm sending out) is just a wee bit invasive although I do get why Google would do it. At least maybe find a way to make simple web development documents (.html/.css/ javascript) easy to send. Another thing would be that sometimes I suppose that Microsoft document formatting can be lost between Google Sheets and Microsoft documents when you try to open them but that is to be expected.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

Cheaper, similar tools and I ultimately still had access to Microsoft Office software that I still needed.

A comprehensive suite of tools

Overall, G Suite is exactly what you need. For everything you need that it doesn't have, G Suite can likely integrate with it. I have tried Microsoft and Zoho, and G Suite easily comes out on top in terms of seamless interaction and overall functionality.

Pros

- G Suite brings in nearly everything you need to run an efficient company's documents. Sheets, Docs, Drawings, Storage, Email. - All the tools work together seamlessly. - Products are always being upgraded and they are all so widely used, there is practically no learning curve to onboard a new employee or contractor. - Support is fast and professional. If Google has not yet documented a question in their comprehensive Q/A, then their support staff will help you straight away. - The tools included are the best of the best. Sheets and Docs make collaboration very efficient when compared to their Microsoft counterparts. - Managing users, permission, and multiple accounts is an absolute breeze. G Suite makes this extremely simple and straightforward. - G Suite has an excellent integration and extensibility system, and even a marketplace of apps. This means that for any tool not already included with G Suite (such as a CRM or Document Signing), it can be integrated and added onto your license with ease.

Cons

- The cost per user does feel a bit high when compared to other suite products (like Microsoft of Zoho). - There has yet to have an encryption feature added to the basic G Suite which I feel is essential for most (if not all) corporate suite offerings. - While the products included are great, they are also just the basic products required to effectively run a business. This can be a pro and a con at the same time, but a more robust suite offering would help compare G Suite with its more robust competitors (Microsoft and Zoho).

A full feature office suite, wherever you are

Overall, G-Suite is a great tool for productivity and collaboration. The pros far outweigh the cons.

Pros

-Cloud based: Can use in the office or remote. Works on multiple devices and syncs seamlessly -Ease of use: Most apps are initiative and feel familiar, especially if you've used the Microsoft Office suite in the past. -Scalability: Allows a company to grow their team with ease. -Google ecosystem - great if you already have a gmail account, Android, or any other Google products. -Versatile: G-Suite can replace multiple applications. Office Suite and file storage, just to name a couple.

Cons

Slow load times: I'm often surprised how long the "Working..." text lingers before everything loads. You'd think Google's servers would be powerful enough to load documents and spreadsheets nearly instant. I've noticed this issue on multiple devices. Desire to convert. I wish G-Suite did a better job of viewing Microsoft files nativity. You can technically view them I always feel the need to convert to a G-Suite file to get the most use. And then I'm stuck with 2 file types. Not great for transferring documents to a Microsoft user back and forth. There could be improvement here.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

All in one tool (office and file-storage built in, among others)

Advanced, easy, intuitive and simple set of collaboration and business tools

Great suite for collaboration, office work and simple document management...

Pros

It is great cross platform set of tools that easily orchestrate variety of business activities. Not that it is only e-mail service, it is way too more. Great integration with calendar, notes, Google keep and many other services helps a with organizing our team, as well as having most of our documents and important data on the go, with our mobile phones, no matter of the brand or even mobile OS.

Cons

Whenever you have any kind of problem, you have really good knowledge base, but it is almost impossible to get in touch with live person to discuss specific problems. Everything is automatized, maybe even more than it should be.

Reasons for Choosing G Suite

Great cross platform possibility of use, and users legacy and knowledge in google services...

Alexander from Triple Agent Digital Media Inc.

Our business thrives on G Suite

Regardless of some relatively minor setbacks, G Suite has made it easier for us to operate all aspects of our digital marketing agency. I recommend it to any business professional.

Pros

I've always appreciated the next-gen instant-sync capabilities of Google's whole suite of apps, especially Drive and Gmail, and G Suite brings all that convenience to a business level. Not only do we get a Gmail attached to our own custom domain name (better for business purposes), but G Suite's unlimited Drive storage allows us to easily manage most of our marketing agency's operations all in one convenient place - we have our own space for business assets, and we can access vital documents wherever we go, whether it's for internal operations or client work. A real life-saver! It's also insane, the value for money Google provides in terms of business web apps & services for every need. The best part? The customer support is excellent. We get an instant support hotline with Google and can get our questions answered whenever we want. The rules surrounding a G Suite account upgrade were a bit confusing, but a quick phone conversation cleared up everything and we were up & running with our upgraded plan within a half-hour.

Cons

1. G Suite has so many different features, it can be confusing to navigate the way through what exactly is what, and some of the help docs aren't the most transparent about how to use certain features. With that being said, their great support team is at our service to clear the confusion around anything. 2. Google has had a few Google Cloud downtimes over the past half-year, each causing G Suite & Google Drive services to stop fully working for a few consecutive hours - along with numerous other websites that rely on Google (including Vimeo and CloudFlare). Since our entire business thrives on G Suite and Google Cloud-based apps, this critically affected our ability to perform work as usual. Naturally Google is one of the biggest tech companies in the world and they maintain world-class standards for the reliability of their servers, but they've had an increasing number of downtimes, so prepare for the unexpected and be sure to have a copy of your work elsewhere for when you can't use it. I recommend installing the Google Backup & Sync desktop app to keep hard copies of your Drive files on your computer. It's not that the files get lost, it's that the downtimes have prevented us from accessing some of them. It happens with everybody. Amazon's servers got overloaded on Prime Day. Facebook and its related apps (Instagram, Messenger & WhatsApp) have had several downtimes this year too. Downtimes can be a big con, but they do happen so you have to be ready for them.

Need lot of improvements.............

I have been extremely dissatisfied and disappointed with G-Suite support and the professionalism of the staff. I was advised to use G-Suite by my web designer who spoke very highly of the offerings provided by it. I was originally satisfied and impressed by G-Suite but the last 6 months have left me totally dissatisfied. Over the past six months, emails that my company send using G-Suite go into people’s spams folders. This has happened with longstanding contacts and new ones. Even after they list us as an approved sender (which we already were), the emails continue to go into spam. G-Suite supports claimed it was a DNS, DMARC issue. I had this changed as per instructions. When the issue persisted I contacted G-Suite support and they again claimed it was all DNS and DMARC. I pointed out that we had done that and they claimed it wasn’t correct. I spoke with another G-Suite support personnel and they claimed that it was done right. Two different answers about the same issue by G-Suite support. I pointed out that we are doing Google Adwords and have spent a considerable amount on it and people who respond to our ad with a Gmail email are not getting our response. I was then told that it was a Gmail issue and I would need to contact a Gmail support forum, I did and was told that no it is G-Suite issue.

Pros

G Suite offers a wide variety of office and productivity-related solutions, all under one account and can have your domain as the end point URL.

Cons

I have been incredibly disappointed and disillusioned with G-Suite support and the polished methodology of the staff. I was encouraged to utilize G-Suite by my website specialist who talked in all respects profoundly of the contributions given by it. I was initially fulfilled and awed by G-Suite yet the most recent a half year have left me completely disappointed. I discovered it somewhat hard to import my telephone contacts to the Gmail application utilizing programmed match up. I just physically enter them, which for my situation, is really valuable as I'm ready to alter immaterial contacts and pertinent contacts.

Rob from Marketing and Advertising

Doesn't get easier

For all the minor complaints above, G Suite was always my first pick for web-based productivity. It makes it easy to stay organized, look professional, and collaborate with my small team so that every moment we spend working counts. I would recommend it to just about anybody.

Pros

In my circles, Gmail is the default email client, so opting for G Suite as the system to run a digital marketing business just made sense. It's a near-perfect solution for email, collaborating on documents, cloud storage, and scheduling, with what I'll call the most user-friendly layout of the typical options. I know that by choosing G Suite, I won't have to worry about a lengthy on-boarding process, and that's a big benefit given how little time I have as an entrepreneur to devote to tedium.

Cons

Little things missing from G Suite make it a near-perfect solution rather than a perfect one. I like that Dropbox can be used as a server. I like that Office 365 includes access to Desktop applications that, frankly, are more capable than what Google offers (though Google's offerings are perfectly fine the majority of the time). Other things, like the half-baked Google Meet, are puzzling for their inclusion and lack of visibility in the suite. I'd wager most users have no idea it's an option, and that might be for the best, as it's not a great choice for hosting conference calls. Hangouts Chat, meanwhile, has gotten plenty of exposure, but lacks basic features like proper integration with regular Hangouts, Group Chat, and other things that users need. Essentially, try to get outside of the basics, and G Suite will let you down.

Liam from OneHope

Cough up the money. It's worth it.

Our organization has benefitted greatly from our decision to upgrade to the G Suite. There's some training that has to happen in the transition process, but everyone immediately saw the value of being able to have their Google Drive linked to their work email instead of mixed with their personal life. We've not regretted the money we spent on this software.

Pros

When our IT administrator asked me to beta test the G Suite for wider use at our organization, it was a no brainer. I didn't need to take two weeks to decide like he asked. I have been benefitting from Google's incredible tools including Gmail, Drive, and others most of my life, and to be able to use them at work is even better. Unfortunately, since Outlook is so entrenched, we couldn't make the full migration over to Gmail, but we use all the rest of the tools in the Suite on a daily basis. If you're setting up a team from scratch, this is the way to go. Make the easy decision and integrate everything from the start so you don't have to fix it later.

Cons

The only thing I wish is that we had started on G Suite from the beginning. It was a bit of a headache to migrate over existing accounts to the official organizational account, and some weren't able to transition smoothly. But it was definitely the right move. Otherwise, everyone would still be using their personal Gmail accounts they created back in high school (embarassing!) The price point might be a con, but in my opinion worth every penny. You get the expanded storage space, plus the ability to upgrade everyone to a professional account that matches the professional work you are doing.

Thomas from Montreal 360

The hidden face of G Suite

Overall we are saving such much time with all the collaboration options that we use it for all of our companies. On top of having the peace of mind that everything is secured and always running.

Pros

Yes, I love having all the required basic tools to run my business like emails, calendar, drive storage, docs and everything else. I could talk about all the obvious features everyone knows about G Suite but for me the value of G Suite for business goes beyond that. Considering that running a business in 2019 almost always guaranteed that you will need to have an online presence of some sort, being on G Suite simplify a lot of the processes and required tools access needed to run your business online. Let me explain. When running or starting a business, you need Google My Business Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Google Ads, YouTube, Google Trends and on and on. Being on G Suite allows you to centralize all of those assets and access under your company to avoid having personal emails owning your assets which can bring issues when trying to linked them all. It also simplify how you manage your employees access to all those assets and platforms. I could even add that there are so many platforms outside of Google cco-system uses Google Single Sign-in option that being on G Suite again simplify the account sign process. Finally the ability to control and protect your company data using G Suite management platform is just awesome, sometime a bit of advanced knowledge is required but nothing that can't be understood in Google's the support section.

Cons

Not that much, it's easy to setup , however, it can get a bit complicated for new users to setup advanced features. But again the support section is very detailed.

Gerard from Barefoot Yachting

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

G Suite Review

G Suite helps my team to be much more productive than the way they were before implementing G Suite. We can use the Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, and Google Drive apps to manage the business' contacts lists as well as email campaigns. Gmail helps communication between my team, our existing clients, and potential clients. The Calendar helps my team and me to plan meetings and manage calls. G Drive helps me to organize all of my documents. Maps has been indispensable when planning out the routes for face to face meetings with clients. Every aspect of the G Suite helps my business run efficiently and effectively.

Pros

Everything about G Suite has been extremely helpful. It is an absolutely amazing set of apps which can help run any business. I've used Gmail for several years and it is easy and reliable. On top of being easy to use, I've had virtually no problems at all other than forgetting my own password; however, that was quickly resolved. Google Calendar is a calendar app, and in my opinion definitely one of the most useful and comprehensive calendar apps out there. I have been able to organize events by color and have even gone so far as to share my calendar with the others in your G Suite, which has made it extremely easy to schedule meetings and conference calls with my staff. As if that weren't enough, G Suite even has iOS apps that can be used on your iPad and iPhone, which happen to be essential tools in my line of work.

Cons

I found it a little difficult to import my phone contacts to the Gmail app using automatic sync. I just manually enter them, which in my case, is actually beneficial as I'm able to edit irrelevant contacts and relevant contacts.

Russell S from FusionSPEDtech

G Suite is great for educators!

Extremely positive! Grateful that G Suite was developed!

Pros

Long gone are the days when teachers had to make hundreds of copies, keeping filing cabinets full of documents, worry about a dog eating the homework, worry about a computer shutting down and not saving something, and struggle to collaborate with peers. G Suite is an educator's dream come true! Here's why I love it from a teacher's perspective: - It moves all of your software tools to the cloud, which means I can work on anything (documents, spreadsheets, surveys, etc.) from any device, any time, and anywhere. I don't have to have one desktop, or the same laptop, or any of that. I can simply log in with my credentials and continue working. - G Suite offers multiple tools that are great for teachers and students. Classroom is a digital space where I can assign and collect assignments. Docs is a phenomenal word processor. Forms builds surveys, questionnaires, or quizzes in minimal time. Sheets can be used for graphing in science/math, etc. And this just scratches the surface. G Suite also offers Sites (a powerful, yet simple website builder) and a host of other great tools. G Suite is so multifaceted and full of awesome tools for the classroom! - Access to all of these great tools just comes with your Google account. Yes, you are limited by space, and how much cloud storage you or your employer have purchased. But all of these great tools are free with your account. - It's reliable, perfect for collaboration, and always being updated with great, new features.

Cons

My only con (and this isn't really a con, more of a concern) is that your creativity potential is limited by how much cloud storage you have. Everything you create or build uses space - so make sure you have enough. Different than the hard drive era of years ago also is the fact that you will have to continue to pay for this cloud space - you can't just buy a hard drive (one time fee) and store your items with G Suite. Hopefully, though, your district or school system purchases access to this for you as a part of your employment.

Andrés E. from Daycohost

All in one

Simplifying tasks, making the process more agile, should be in the mind of any company or entrepreneur. For my luck, I have managed to reach those two premises. Of course! I'm still learning, but that's what life is about. We still have to see in the digital world.

Pros

When we talk about Google, I think that the average person thinks about Gmail and yes, it's a great service. However, when we talk about Google, we really refer to a world of tools and functionality that help to solve everything from the simplest, send an email, to a video conference with the top management of an organization or a business partner. In my experience, I believe that G Suite has revolutionized the digital world. What they now call "the new normal" and that every day becomes stronger. Force that is also attributed to us, the users. So important is the use of tools like this, which I've seen, and it's something that Google can search for, as large corporations start their Digital Transformation processes through platforms like this one. Thing that without thinking much, speaks quite well of the G Suite.

Cons

Not everything can be perfect and the good thing about that is that we can continue to see how each and every one of the services in the G Suite will be improving and adapting to the demands of us, the users. However, I will insist that platforms like the G Suite, in my opinion, are not as well known as they should be. In many occasions I name services as elementary as Google Docs and people are left looking surprised, but this is not something negative of the platform. Yes for users who have solutions in their pocket and do not know it.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 9,747 reviews