What are Zoho WorkDrive users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Zoho WorkDrive software through verified user reviews

• icon"Logical / Easy Administration. Affordable (when compared with other popular options)."
  • icon"WorkDrive is a super intuitive cloud storage solution that is very affordable. It's easy to use as a team and for clients as we share files."
  • icon"Part of a robust suite of products from the same vendor. Generous storage allotment and file size limit."
  • icon"The file downloading on the work area application can be irritating in light of the fact that a few clients don't need the document on their PCs rather than the cloud."
  • icon"Customer service is often disappointing as they take days to reply to the mails."
  • icon"The customer support of Zoho WorkDrive is very disappointing as I did not get satisfying answer to my issues. Zoho needs to update its customer service."

Browse all Zoho WorkDrive Reviews

• Have you used Zoho WorkDrive and would like to share your experience with others?

Yaco

July 2022

One of my best software discoveries

It has been amazing, from the start. I started using the default app, but then switched to truesync and it has been incredible

Pros

The disk quota you get while using Zoho One is unbeatable. 5TB for 35$ it's a no brainer.

Cons

The UI could be a little faster, but it's not a big deal

Reasons for choosing Zoho WorkDrive

The price of Zoho One was better than its competitors, and they didn't lack any feature.

Reasons for switching to Zoho WorkDrive

The offerings of Zoho One were much better than we were getting in Google Drive and Dropbox

How To Take The Headache Out Of Driving Your Team.

My team really benefits from TeamDrive for all the reasons mentioned above. My experience with TeamDrive overall has been really good. The current Zoho TeamDrive support team is swift, to the point and friendly if you have a question of any kind. I have autism and am sometimes not that quick on the uptake, the team has been, and still is, really patient with me. Thanks team Zoho.

Pros

Having tried many tools out there, I can now say that I finally found an outstanding solution in Zoho Team Drive that suits and benefits my team. What did it for me are the instant notifications, no longer having to send files as attachments, the draft functionality is really handy. Separation of private and public space is included, which is not a given with other products I tested. What I liked most is the integration with other Zoho products. So, if you are already using Zoho products, I would recommend adding Team Drive to your account. Disclosure, I was part of the beta test. I mention this because my feedback was really appreciated and I could see small tweaks here and there being made in a fashionable time frame. Which gave me a good feeling. First proper testing and then release a new version. Basically how it should always be done, anywhere but not always happens. Zoho has solid but still rapid development in their DNA.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is fair but always hard to answer the question. Obviously, I like the software and would suggest everyone give it a try. What it is currently lacking but I know it is coming, so not an issue for me is what would be described as "Infinite Sync" that would make it possible to access your files in TeamDrive without them being physically on your computer. I think everyone would agree that is an awesome feature, coming to your TeamDrive in the near future. Can't wait for that one!

Response from Zoho

Hi Mark, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful and detailed review, and for highlighting all the important features of the product for everyone. We're glad that you love the product and our customer support. As a beta customer, your continuous feedback has played a crucial role in making WorkDrive what it is today. Best, Zoho WorkDrive

Jigar

September 2022

Best cloud storage platform for small enterprises

It comes with a web and desktop version. The document folders and other team administration tools are located on the dashboard's left menu. For easier access, we may add label to important folders and documents. Many filtering and sorting options makes it easier to search a file. Additionally, files and folders to be shown in a list or tile layout can be chosen as per user need.

Pros

The advance features like real-time data synchronization, unlimited file versioning with user-friendly design and quick customer care makes it great cloud storage platform to consider.

Cons

It does not offer zero-knowledge encryption. It implies that anyone who is able to breach Zoho's protection might have an access to our data.

Peter

Very disappointing product. The only thing worse was their customer service.

Very disappointing. Zoho Workdrive created problems for our business instead on being a simple storage facility. Would never use again or recommend.

Pros

It was fairly quick to use the app when out in the field to check docs.

Cons

It deleted my main folder and couldn't recover the information - months of work down the drain. Tried to call the number (no answer multiple time, left VM's to call me back - no call back received), emailed Zoho as per the instructions on their voice recording - received bounce-backs from the email despite checking spelling etc multiple times. ZERO support received. Also, setting up other team members is near impossible - we had to engage third party IT help with this in the end and even they couldn't set up everyone on the system - one director was unable to log in in the several months we were with Zoho - there was no fix.

Reasons for choosing Zoho WorkDrive

The video made it look easy - which is certainly was not.

Work Drive for office cloud storage

we save all of our documents for interoffice use

Pros

within the Zoho suite of products it works fantastic

Cons

can not save everyday documents in the work drive easily it is slightly more difficult that other could drives in that manner

Reasons for choosing Zoho WorkDrive

easy access within our CRM for all employees

Reasons for switching to Zoho WorkDrive

better sharing within office employees

Santino

May 2022

Zoho WorkDrive Review

Pros

Zoho WorkDrive is an excellent cloud storage solution that allows us to collaborate on projects across the organization with ease. This platform has proved to be very secure during my time using it. Very easy to to navigate the workspace due to the excellent user interface. The ability to monitor and update permissions on files as an administrator is excellent.

Cons

No major issues have been experienced with the software so far.

Ankush

June 2022

Zoho WorkDrive: Files and Folder Management

Zoho WorkDrive is one of the best cloud storage tool. Helps in collaborating with team mates and peers. Easily accessible and affordable. Highly recommended.

Pros

Following are the Pros of Zoho WorkDrive: - Cloud Software: easy to access remotely - Secure and reliable document storage - Audit trails: easy to identify the changes made in documents with time stamps - Very well integrated with other Zoho tools - Helps in creating managed document repository with selective access - Helps in collaborating with team members and stakeholders

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about Zoho Workdrive. But there is a scope of improvement to reach at level of Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.

Al

August 2022

Seamless sharing

My team and I can send ideas to each other and edit as needed, this saves a lot of time. There has been several instances that I’ve had to make adjustments and it helps to be able to do that on one sheet that my team shares.

Pros

My team and I can bounce ideas to each other and update as needed, very helpful!

Cons

I wish that the program could be shared with other programs to make conversions easier with platforms that don’t have Zoho.

Venkatesu

February 2022

An Ideal Data Saving Software from Zoho

Due to Zoho WorkDrive there is space my computer available for my work. I am definitely satisfied as my data is preserved in Zoho WorkDrive and there are no reasons for me to worry about the data lost. Indeed Zoho WorkDrive is an efficient and amazing data saving software.

Pros

Zoho WorkDrive is an ideal platform to share essential documents and various company folders with my teammates. Moreover, updating the existing files and sharing them quickly is very simple on Zoho WorkDrive.

Cons

I am indeed unhappy with the user interface of Zoho WorkDrive. Often, I have to hunt a lot to locate the required files that I need. The user interface is unfriendly for daily work, and I feel that it could be improved by Zoho.

patrick

August 2022

patson review Zoho workdrive

great cloud ever it's very important to get and work with it it's does not take your time

Pros

it's great its works better by transferring files

Cons

is a professional platform that makes a different in the company

Kevin

June 2022

Zoho Work drive - Better than Google

Overall it is a good option for people looking to get away from Google's dominance.

Pros

Zoho has really worked to be a good alternative to using Google which had become overly dominant.

Cons

Some features are quite unnecessary while others are necessary but overpriced.

Reasons for choosing Zoho WorkDrive

It was my next best option since I was already using Zoho Books and Zoho Mail.

Reasons for switching to Zoho WorkDrive

MEGA was unable to charge my card and was did not give an alternative. Funny, right? But thank God. It made me research more.

Sanchita

Collaboration tool for professionals.

Zoho WorkDrive really a must need tool to manage the teams. The password protection for links and expiry enchnace the security one level up. The unlimited file versioning feature allows us to jump back to the any previous version of file. Two ways sync allows us to modify the files on the go and push notifications help other to know about the modification in your workspace.

Pros

Zoho WorkDrive is a collaboration tool to manage the files in more discipline manner. It provide the secure shared work place to shared the data and documents. The web interface simplifying user interface. Zoho WorkDrive is design in such as way which simplify the workflow in team and between the teams. Managing and administrations of team is easy to get your WorkDrive secure space with features like monitoring the activities and audit trail. Confidential data can be secure with access control where we can protect the data to get accessed or modified. Activity timeline help us to know the operation performed on our file.

Cons

Zoho WorkDrive is a fully featured collaboration tool but the only one thing I am disappointed with is the two factor authentication and dedicated account manager features is missing in the Starter and Team editions. As these are the most useful features which make the Zoho WorkDrive more robust tool.

Response from Zoho

Hello Sanchita, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're glad you like the product and we love the way you've summarized the feature highlights of WorkDrive for everyone. :) Best, Zoho WorkDrive

Gurleen

Zoho WorkDrive for file hosting.

Zoho WorkDrive provide the unlimited version of history with activities details that helps to view and restore to the previous version. The ultra fast upload is best in class. Integration with Zoho Office Suite help to view and edit the document like document, spreadsheets and presentations to edit the content online on any interface. Advance dashboard help to view the file activity, space used, pending invites and remaining licences.

Pros

Zoho WorkDrive is a great online file management for different teams collaborating together. Managed Team folder can have different level of access. Administering the Zoho WorkDrive is simple and easy as admin can monitor the peers activities and manage the roles and permission of files from Admin Dashboard. Admin Dashboard helps to get storage left details and number of users. File ownership can be transferred when an employee left the job role. Android app provide the push notification when any activities happen in your Team Folder. User can draft and schedule the publish time of the files also.

Cons

Zoho WorkDrive should work on Linux client so sync on server can also be configured. All advanced analytics option should also be provided in mobile application. Zoho WorkDrive should increase the stater pack file upload limit to at least two GB.

Peter

Works Well on Its Own, I Wish We Had More Integrations

Totally good option if you're using the Zoho Suite and getting it as part of Zoho One, but steer clear for a while to let it fully mature if you're already using another cloud storage solution.

Pros

Very intuitive and user-friendly. Works just like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. The desktop app, after a few glitches early on, actually works really well (I'm on a Mac). I like how many options I have to gate access to certain files. It's really easy to get organized.

Cons

I wish there were more integrations, especially within the Zoho Suite. They rolled the product out over 8 months ago, and there still isn't an integration with Zoho Analytics.

Sandeep

Best alternative for using local network drives

Zoho workdrive is overall a decent product for storing files and manage folders online. It is stable and has lot of important features. Although its not quite optimized yet in terms of performance.

Pros

It works perfectly in terms of collaboration. It has inbuilt office suite that allows us to edit or create documents, files etc. without having to download or use any additional softwares. Its safe and secure. It has realtime updates on who are editing the files within teams. It lets user control on who can access the files or folders. It works seamless even offline and syncs the files automatically when we are back online. Its easy to upload and share files securely.

Cons

Customer service is often disappointing as they take days to reply to the mails. It lacks some important features like two factor authentication is entry and midlevel editions. Video player isnt great and lacks few basic playback controls.

Steve

Abundant, Easy to Use Document Storage

We needed a file sharing, archiving and collaboration solution when COVID hit. Being that a majority of the users weren't computer savvy, we also needed something simple and easy to use. Also, since we are a small non-profit, we needed something that provided that simplicity at an affordable price. It was a tall order. However, I found WorkDrive and just marveled at how easy it was to use and it was cheaper than some other options. Not the cheapest, but considering the countless hours I have avoided because it is simple to use, reliable and always available, well worth it. Also VERY simple to setup and get started.

Pros

Very easy to use and just plain works. They're adding new features regularly. In just shy of two years using it, I have only contacted support twice. Part of a robust suite of products from the same vendor. Generous storage allotment and file size limit.

Cons

While their unpaid support option is a bit slow due to the time lag between USA Central and their local time, I've only had to use it twice in just shy of two years and each time the support rep was knowledgeable and solved my issue on the first try.

Easy of use and setup

Christian Aristizabal

An excellent service

I like a lot because your information is always secure and your backups are always there

Pros

It is very useful and easy to use and it is fast

Cons

It does not have a great collaboration experience between users

Reasons for choosing Zoho WorkDrive

Zoho offers another softwares that allows us to join a lot of information

5 TB and super fast in everything

Pros

It's secure, as many sharing options like public with time-based URL's (or permanent). The search is fast, has version control and meta data about how many times a file is downloaded or viewed.

Cons

The desktop app is downloading all files locally. I would be nice when you can stream the files because I don't want files physically on my machine.

Response from Zoho

Hello John, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We’re glad you like the product. We, at Zoho, are constantly striving to improve your product experience, and take your feedback very seriously. Regarding your suggestion, please note that we’re working on a feature that lets you access your team files offline without having to save them locally on your desktop. We’ll keep you updated on this. If you have more suggestions or questions, please write to us at support@zohoteamdrive.com. Best, Zoho TeamDrive

Replied October 2018

Anais

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

An alternative to cloud and online file management

Pros

For those looking for alternatives to traditional cloud services and file management such as Google Drive, Zoho Team Drive represents a very good one. With almost all the tools offered by the market reference, this application offers a plus, file monitoring and management to measure the performance and productivity of work teams. If you want to try something new and different this tool waits for you, I recommend it.

Cons

It does not have the ability to generate forms and this leaves it one step behind Google Drive, as the forms are used a lot in the airline for dealing with customers and our workers.

Response from Zoho

Hi Anais, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the product. It means a lot to us, and we're glad you like the product. With regards to your suggestion on adding a form builder, we'd like to inform you that we have our own app, Zoho forms that'll meet your requirements. Please visit https://www.zoho.com/forms/ for more details. Best, Zoho WorkDrive

Replied April 2019

A great tool for anyone looking to store and manage files in the cloud

During the implementation of a particular project that required the integration of several people in different regions, it was necessary to implement a cloud file management system that would allow all these people to work collaboratively. Based on this, Zoho was the selected option, since its functions and its highly competitive cost satisfactorily fulfilled our planned scope and budget

Pros

The ability to store and manage my files collaboratively from anywhere in the world

Cons

The tool still has some aspects of understanding a little complicated, but they have a highly competent support in the aid for clarifications

May 2022

File Sharing Too Easy

Pros

Zoho Workdrive is so easy to use. We were using a different type of File Sharing system before and I wish I had found out about Workdrive earlier. It has helped us save time and has helped us with our work production.

Cons

Zoho Workdrive has been nothing but positive outcomes so far since we started using it.

Reasons for switching to Zoho WorkDrive

When I came across Workdrive, I instantly noticed how more advanced using Workdrive was then our previous way.

Yohan

A Productive Software to Save and Efficiently Share Files

Zoho WorkDrive has helped me to get the backups of my vital documents. Also, sharing files is very simple and effortless in it. The only downside is its inefficient customer service. I feel that its customer service should be updated.

Pros

Zoho WorkDrive makes file saving and sharing effortless. It is a very trustworthy software to store required documents.

Rafael

Simple UI with lots of useful features

Pros

I appreciate how easy it is to navigate Work Drive and to find what I need. Sharing options allow me to toggle downloads, uploads, and many other permissions very easily.

Cons

So far I haven't found any cons or anything that could improve.

Collin

A great cloud storage solution at an affordable price

This is an easy cloud storage and sharing solution. We use this product to share video and audio recordings with tv and radio stations across the US.

Pros

Cons

It was really what we were looking for, so there aren't that many cons. It would be nice to have more options as we share files. When the person opened it, a timestamp, for instance.

Brian

Zoho Workdrive Review

Pros

Like the ease of use in uploading individual files or folders, along with sharing with other colleagues or creating links to send to clients.

Cons

Your not able to get a preview of all document types which can be a bit cumbersome.

Zoho WorkDrive