All ChiroFusion Reviews

Liz

Reviewed November 2018

Online intake forms

We started with Chirofusion in October of 2015 with the launch of the site. The site was helpful for a new practice with no onsite billing staff. The growth and improvements made since then has made this a rockstar of Chiro EHR! The billing and A/R section is designed to flow well from start to finish. We were able to free our practice of a billing company that costs a lot of money for minimal work.

PROS

We just started our online intake forms. You guys continue to rock at chiro EHR! Thanks for keeping our overhead low by creating a great software! No extra staff needed and cuts down on computer time. I spend more time treating!

CONS

There are time of the day that the site runs sluggish.

Thank you Liz for your feedback! We truly value all of our clients and it makes us most happy to have clients grow with us throughout the years :)

Replied December 2018

Susan

Alternative Medicine, 1 employee

ChiroFusion is the BEST

PROS

This software is so easy to learn and use, truly user friendly!! The Support Team at ChiroFusion is fantastic as well, easy to talk to and very responsive. They are very personable! I like that I can access the software remotely from anywhere!! I don't have to be at the office to get work done or check on payments. Also, it is so inexpensive when compared to other software options that have similar features/options - you get more for your buck with ChiroFusion.

CONS

I honestly can't come up with an answer to this question.

Reason for choosing ChiroFusion

Price and ease of use! Not to mention I spoke with others that had ChiroTouch and they were not happy with the software nor the customer service and had to pay a fortune!

Reasons for switching to ChiroFusion

I needed an "all in one" software for patient notes, billing and electronic billing that was simple.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Chirofusion

Mid. The provider side was good, but the front desk side presented issues for staff

PROS

Ease of documentation. I was able to create excellent daily notes

CONS

Front desk software was very difficult to integrate

Daniel, We're pleased to hear that you found our documentation features easy to use and helpful for creating excellent daily notes. However, we're sorry to learn about the challenges you experienced with integrating our front desk module into your practice. I highly encourage you to reach out to our support team with any specific issues or suggestions.

Replied April 2024

Dean

Reviewed January 2018

Needs more refining, very inconsistent. Keep in mind, most of these reviews are new users.

PROS

Billing is integrated which saves a ton of money compared to other programs. Visually appealing. Built for chiropractors.

CONS

Quite a few here: * The schedule is very clunky feeling. Not the easiest to see what your week looks like. Doesn't allow for blocks for out of office etc. without making a fake patient which makes it more difficult to track stats. Adding a patient is also clunky. If a new patient calls, you go to the schedule, find a spot, add the new patient info, then it takes you to their file instead of the calendar where you then have to add the patient onto the time slot you originally clicked. * If you are not a subluxation based doc, you have to deal with the fact that it is all over the chart. I would prefer the ability to put "restrictions" or "Segmental dysfunction" or anything alse. * The chart flow is VERY inconsistent. Some pages require that you click save, others don't. When changing tabs, the program could easily auto save but it doesn't. * Requires constant maintenance to chrome just so it doesn't lose data from click to click. * Statements are a bit of a pain. It only allows you to print batches of 10 patients at a time. If you have a couple hundred patients, It would take a VERY long time. * Definitely takes more than 30 seconds per note.

Hi Dean, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. A quality experience for all of our clients is of utmost importance to us. The initial training we offer helps ensure a quick & easy acclimation to CF and most users are up and running in just a couple of weeks. We do see that you did not take advantage of the full training experience we offer & some of the challenges you are experiencing are simply attributed to a lack of understanding for the workflow of our system. Maintaining your browser updates is highly recommended for the security of any web browsing experience. Chrome is great because updates take just seconds. We are always open to feedback from our clients & do our best to incorporate a lot of what we receive into future updates. We strive to meet the needs for all styles of practice & providers that use our software. Thanks again Doc!

Replied January 2018

Reviewed January 2024

ChiroFusion Nails It

Truly enjoyed the training and use of the software. It was intuitive to learn and they are constantly updating the software at no extra charge. Customer service is excellent!

PROS

Love the ease of using ChiroFusion and the customer service.

CONS

Not much to dislike! I am pretty happy with all the functions and ability to print super bills.

Douglas

Medical Practice, 1 employee

ChiroFusion Review

PROS

I like that it is cloud based and I can access the software anywhere. If I want to call a patient in the evening I don't have to write their information down I can add a task into the software and open it on my computer at home after I have put my kids to bed. I like the layout of the software. It is very intuitive. I like that the developers are constantly working to improve the product.

CONS

Checking out a patient/charging their credit card requires getting completely out of whatever you are working on and the process is clunky to use the OpenEdge through Chirofusion.

Reason for choosing ChiroFusion

I liked how intuitive the product was. When I have new staff come in I want training to go smoothly (and less time) and errors to be minimal. I thought ChiroFusion could achieve that better that some of the other products out there.

Reasons for switching to ChiroFusion

SmartCloud was terminated. I lost my investment and needed to find a different product. I demoed several different types of software and like that I ended up with ChiroFusion.

One of the top Chiropractic Softwares out there

This software was easy to launch and start using right away. It makes a decent note for insurance when needed. Stays up to date with no downloads required on my end since it is web-based.

PROS

I like that ChiroFusion is web-based. That way I don't have to maintain a server. In my last software, our computer working as the server crashed, and we were without an EHR for the day and lost data because of the frequency of backup. I can even log into ChiroFusion at a screening and look at my schedule and book appointments live. I like the option of text and email reminders, and the option for online scheduling for patients. The macros work pretty well. Billing is straightforward and easy to use. New update coming soon to make it even better.

CONS

Scheduling a new patient needs info and can take a few minutes. If a patient has been to another office with chirofusion, they can't use the same email address. A little sluggish at times waiting for billing reports.

Reason for choosing ChiroFusion

Better priced and works on all devices.

Reasons for switching to ChiroFusion

The server was acting funny, crashed, then came back. I wanted something web-based to avoid problems. Wanted software that was easier to bill insurance. Quicker making notes, better-looking note at the end.

Preston

Reviewed January 2024

Owner and Chiropractic Physician

Fantastic, these guys are great to work with

PROS

The ease of access and flow of the program. I love that my patients can schedule online.

CONS

I would like more customization of my notes.

Reasons for switching to ChiroFusion

Started a new practice and was looking for something that really fit my needs

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Chirofusion is great for small clinics

PROS

Online access and notes are good. Billing and payments are also easy to use.

CONS

Scheduling for large clinics is not great

Online

Thank you for your positive review of ChiroFusion! We're thrilled to hear that our software is a great fit for small clinics like yours. It's fantastic to know that you find our online access and note-taking features to be beneficial for your practice. We're equally pleased to hear that our billing and payment functionalities have been easy for you to use. Making these aspects user-friendly is a priority for us, and your feedback confirms that we're on the right track. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to support you every step of the way. We're committed to continuously improving ChiroFusion to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing ChiroFusion, and we look forward to serving your clinic's needs for years to come!

Replied December 2023

Janine

Reviewed November 2019

Very happy with our office’s choice to switch!

Our office’s experience has been very pleasant. We have no remorse for making the switch.

PROS

As the office manager, a software that has the ability to keep me on task with billing and scheduling is of the utmost value. This is what I love most about ChiroFusion! The software is extremely easy to use and the training provided to help you get there is top notch.

CONS

If I had to express a concern it would be the inability for patients of the same family to share a common family email account. The team took this feature request to heart and hopefully it will be something we see in the future. Other than that, we are very happy!

Reason for choosing ChiroFusion

What really helped solidify our decision was the CEO taking the time to answer all of our questions (and there were a lot!). He was very forthcoming with his answers and was extremely patient. This spoke volumes to us!

Reasons for switching to ChiroFusion

The previous software started giving us trouble following an update earlier this year.

Oscar

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Easy

It has been a great experience. Everyone in our office that uses it thinks it is easy.

PROS

It’s easy to use and to learn how to use

CONS

Some features missing that I would like to have

Ease of use

Reasons for switching to ChiroFusion

Didn’t like Platinum and needed something cloud based

Alexandra

2 DC office loves the software

Love being paperless.

PROS

Very user friendly. We had staff untrained on the software jump right on and use it. Good price point for the software and love that it is cloud based.

CONS

I don’t like how text messaging is an extra cost as well as another location. Adding another service address with the same providers shouldn’t double the monthly cost. We would like more options for reports and exporting patient lists.

Reason for choosing ChiroFusion

I liked the newness of the company and the overall attitude when I spoke to the owner. It was nice speaking to the owner vs a rep etc. I like that it is chiropractor owned and they listen to suggestions.

McKenzie

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed July 2019

The Future Looks Bright

With ChiroFusion, we will have a more comprehensive program that manages our billing, our note taking, and our patients all in one place. We will no longer have to use multiple different companies to run our business. Not to mention that ChiroFusion is uniquely tailored to the needs of a chiropractic clinic. Our other software has always worked, but not in the same easy-to-use and comprehensive manner that ChiroFusion works.

PROS

We are just now implementing ChiroFusion for our practice. Already it has more features than our old software and it can easily do things that I always wanted our old software to do. We have not yet implemented it fully, but the customer service has been top notch and I am impressed by what I have seen thus far.

CONS

Transferring all of our old data over to this new software has been a challenge so far. However, the customer service at ChiroFusion is excellent and they will do their best to help you find a solution.

Better pricing and features

Reasons for switching to ChiroFusion

We needed a program that was more up-to-date and also MAC compatible.

Hi Mackenzie! Thanks for the awesome feedback! We are always over the moon when one of our clients is uber happy! We love what we do and work our butts off to bring you THE best software with the UBER BEST service around! We love to know that our hard work is making our clients happy!

Replied August 2019

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2021

CAn't go wrong with this software

Fantastic! I have been using EMR in one form or another since 2001. This is by far the easiest and most comprehensive

PROS

Ease of setup and use. Took very minimal training to become proficient. Speed of use; charting is done in seconds. Constant upgrading and improving to make a better and better product

CONS

I have no real drawbacks. Customer support is quick. usually within a few hours. Ease of use leads to not really need support unless its something way weird

price mainly...ease of use

Reasons for switching to ChiroFusion

Change of offices, price was prohibitive for a sole practitioner

Steven

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2021

ChiroFusion Thoughts

I do enjoy chirofusion very much. It is very useful and helpful to me. It has made my life much easier

PROS

That the software is web based and I can pull it up anywhere I have internet access without downloading software to my computer

CONS

Billing. I dislike the redundancy of steps needed to make a payment. I see the reasons why it is implemented, but being that I have a cash practice and services are due at the time of service there are way too many steps to get approve charges, get to the billing page and type in the needed information. I would also like to see a overall billing page that shows everyone that has a balance owed and you can easily pick who you want to charge from that list without just having to remember whos file to go to. Also when I charge say $50 dollars to a person, its over kill in my type of practice to type in $50 on the left column then again in the daily charge after selecting the date I want to charge. It should just automatically go to patient account without being so specific to which date and CPT they are paying for

Reason for choosing ChiroFusion

The cleanliness of the software. ChiroTouch appears to run easier for example, but it appears dated. I like the up to date appearance of ChiroFusion

Reviewed April 2019

ChiroFusion has been the best decision our practice ever made!

Working with ChiroFusion has been a positive experience overall. The software has been a solid system, allowing us to operate effectively on a daily basis and focus on growing our practice. Overall, the system has been a great fit for us. The price point, with the clearinghouse integrated, is unbeatable. This solution has been long overdue for chiropractors - thank you!!!

PROS

First off, I can't thank the folks at ChiroFusion enough for understanding how to make a simple, affordable and user friendly EHR. I’ve used numerous systems in the past and will say this software is in a league of its own. The software is web-based and can run on any platform including Windows and Mac. This flexibility is important for us as we use a mix of Mac and PCs in the office and work remotely from home at times. The workflow is intuitive and extremely easy to navigate for everyone in the office. We were up and running within a week with zero setup required on our end. The online scheduling feature with integrated intake forms has been a game changer for us. Our patients can schedule appointments with our office 24/7 from their mobile device and all paperwork can be completed online before the appointment. The reporting component produces detailed notes in under a minute that are clear and professional in appearance. The integrated clearinghouse also saves time and money. Claims can be uploaded to Office Ally at the end of the day with one click and claim status reports are provided within a few minutes. Our previous software required us to export our claim files from the system, then upload them to a clearinghouse that was charging us close to $120/month to submit claims. The last thing I want to mention is support. ChiroFusion's support team is always available and quick to get back to us whenever we have a question.

CONS

I'm truly happy and can’t really think of any cons at this time. The staff are always responsive to our requests for improvements and welcome our feedback. It would be great at some point in the future to include electronic eligibility verification in the insurance component of the software.

Daniel, you have broken the internet with this review! WE LOVE YOU! We can't explain how much clients like yourself make us truly love what we do!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Did we mention how much you rock? Just sayin... :)

Replied April 2019

Brett

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2018

I've just started using it. Overall it appears to be a nice program. There are some issues thought.

An electronic EHR from paper. Ease of use for what is there. Bring able to track patient records, files and billing. Bring able to access it anywhere. Overall I think it's better than many programs out there but it is close to being a very nice program.

PROS

The ease of using the billing and electronic claim submission. The patient dashboard is nice. The initial exam is fairly thorough and easy to go through.

CONS

I don't like the font size and how spread out the patient note is. I would like a soap note to be on one page when printed out. A new patient exam should fit on 1 to 1.5 pages. All the info included on an exam can fit on it. I don't like the extra explanation of every Ortho exam. Takes up too much space and causes extra pages for printing. Changing a CPT or diagnosis code is not an easy process in case you made a mistake and need to change it. Having to go back into the note to change a charge, then back to billing in a pain. The patient search function on the main page pops up the patient, but you cannot access that patient from the basic search. I need to enter a blank search to bring up the advanced search to get a patient up. A patient master list would be a nice option. I have an additional provider at my clinic and the additional fee was not advertised when I signed up, That is misleading when you say you can add as many users as needed, not mentioning additional fees for additional providers. I would like to be able to click on a patient on the schedule and open their note/info. A optional USB card scanner for credit card auto integration would be nice.

Hi Brett, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! Looking over your review it sounds like you could use some TLC. It looks like you have not taken advantage of any of the training we offer? We have tried to reach out a few times and we strongly urge all new users to take advantage of our one-on-one training as it will demystify all the aches and pains you have outlined. The system has the ability to do all that you've mentioned and more and all you need is a guiding hand and some simple training. We will reach out again this week, please try and find time to train on the system with one of our stellar specialists that most clients rave about :)

Replied June 2018