All fitli Reviews

Lynne

Reviewed August 2020

Perfect for me

My clients found the software easy to use and did not experience glitches with the system. I loved the accessibility to help. Questions are answered promptly and satisfactorily.

PROS

This software is very straightforward and easy to use. The staff are very responsive to my questions.

CONS

I would like for it to be available on android.

Reason for choosing fitli

My interaction with Fitli when choosing software was what won me over. They were responsive to questions, concerns and readily available to help out when I was ready to set up.

Reasons for switching to fitli

Mindbody was cumbersome, and overpriced. New features actually put competitors on the opening page of the app which could take customers elsewhere. If you advertised on that page, they would take a percentage of the booking - I PAY for people to book classes and shouldn't have to pay for the service to advertise competitors and/or charge me for having to advertise specials. MB also did not respond to complaints or concerns.

Howard

Performing Arts, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2022

A great value, excellent customer service

Excellent

PROS

Fitli is ideal for a small dance studio that needs to hold down costs. Does all the essential basics: class scheduling, packages, appointments, blocking out studio rentals, sales reports, class histories for students. Customer service has been superb. They have added some important features, like the ability to associate accounts with more than one person, like for a familiy. And they definitely have features I haven't even used yet.

CONS

It's a little more challenging to use when I need to go back in time to record payments or catch up records, but I've learned workarounds for most of these issues. Would be nice to have an android app as well as the iPhone app.

Reason for choosing fitli

Reviews, online descriptions and price.

Reasons for switching to fitli

Mindbody was expensive and getting more expensive. And the company was always trying to foist expensive on you costly marketing services and networking that was of little value.

Dana

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Great Customer Service

Overall, a great and easy system. I would recommend.

PROS

My favorite feature was the customer service. They were fast and efficient.

CONS

The lack of having an app was to use was kind of a bummer about the software. Also sometimes the sign in process for customers was not always working. I never figured out if it was user error/confusion or the system

Reason for choosing fitli

Customer service. I always felt heard. Other software companies, it was like speaking to a bot.

Kim

Reviewed February 2024

Great For Business

Excellent experience. Everyone Has been super helpful

PROS

Appointment scheduling for yoga classes is very good

CONS

App is not compatible with android users.

Reasons for switching to fitli

They did not have any appointment scheduling

Dear Kim, Thank you for your five-star review and for sharing your positive experience with Fitli! We're thrilled to hear our appointment scheduling has been great for your yoga classes. We take your feedback about Android compatibility seriously and are working on improvements. We're glad the switch from Squarespace for better scheduling features has been beneficial for you. Thanks again for choosing Fitli. Your support means the world to us, and we're here to help with any further needs. Best, John Cline Founder Fitli

Replied February 2024

Lamarr

Reviewed August 2019

To The Point!!

Phenomenal customer service. I can’t say enough about the professionalism and down to earth nature of this awesome team at Fitli! Definitely a team that is open to change, willing to listen and accountable to their standards. A rarity in business today. Fitli is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

PROS

Easy to set up & navigate A1 Support!!! Clients found the software easy to use Option to be rated built into the software

CONS

Would like Quickbooks integration or additional payment options other than Braintree.

Reason for choosing fitli

Honestly one had a few extra features but (for me) nothing is more important than the relationship that’s established. I don’t feel like a number or like I’m bothering someone to get an answer to my question! Thanks Team Fitli

Reasons for switching to fitli

It would take 24 or more hours to get a response to questions. An overall good service but those response times had potential impact on a sale. Tried the Fitli trial, had a question on the weekend and didn’t expect an answer til Monday. Got a response an hour later. MIND BLOWN That level of service remains consistent!! Love this team!!

Paige

Reviewed April 2022

A Great Product for the Price!!!

I have had nothing but excellent customer service. Any problem I encounter, I get responses quickly and efficiently. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has also reached out personally on many occasions. I have also given suggestions for improvements that have been implemented.

PROS

I think as a sole employee of a company you are always looking for ways t be economical. This app has saved me countless hours and is affordable for my small business.

CONS

There are some features I wish the app had , such as the ability to purchase more than one item at a time. and the ability to add and remove relationships and make them active or inactive as needed by the admins.

Reason for choosing fitli

price and functionality for my business.

Reasons for switching to fitli

They raised the prices by 200% a few years back and that would have bankrupted my business.

Sandra

Fitli Is A Great Software System

PROS

The ease of transitioning my business and client base over from another software platform was key as well as overall ease of use. Fitli offers very responsive & amazing customer service every step of the way.

CONS

I can’t say anything negative about the software or company.

Reasons for switching to fitli

Mindbody hiked their monthly rates & credit card processing rates so rapidly that I had to make a switch.

Katie

Reviewed January 2020

Customer Service Can't Be Beat

It has been wonderful. After my initial trial I did switch to another software to try to save money but ended up returning to fitli because of their customer service. If you have a question or issue they respond quickly and are helpful. They listen to their customers and work hard to create or fix features based on feedback.

PROS

The service cannot be beat. From the beginning fitli provides a 45 minute intro to their product so that you can see firsthand whether their software works for your business. They are incredibly responsive via chat and email when I have a question and additionally are helpful and patient.

CONS

I sometimes have a difficult time navigating the software, specifically the personal, professional and business profiles are too much for me. Admittedly, the capabilities may be beyond my needs at the moment (and probably my expertise!)

Reason for choosing fitli

Customer service. They offered all of the features I was looking for: booking, payment, automated reminders.

Reasons for switching to fitli

There was a bug on the website that prevented customers from booking. While I did contact customer service my problem was never resolved.

Malin

Reviewed August 2022

A bit clumsy but Overall good

Your customer service is TOP RATED. The response for every issue I had was address. The software is a bit clumsy and I spent a lot of time getting customers on board and schooled on how to get access to a desired class.

PROS

Support is VERY ACCESSIBLE. Worked well with Zoom

CONS

Getting customers on the platform is not intuitive Asking for a credit card so early in the process can be off-putting

Reason for choosing fitli

local, acuity did not have the Zoom feature for

Reasons for switching to fitli

You were local and Acuity did not allow Zoom link for each customer.

Dawn

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2022

I highly recommend Fitli for your small business

I would and have highly recommend Fitli, my experience has been nothing but great!

PROS

The Fitli software is super easy to use. I used to use another brand that was ridiculously complicated. Fitli is super easy to set up and their customer service is amazing. Both of these things are super important to me.

CONS

There are no cons. I love Fitli, they have been great for me in all ways!

Reasons for switching to fitli

Mind Body was crazy expensive & confusing. They didn't really care about small businesses and even though I started using them from the beginning. It was a happy day when I ditched them and found Fitli. They care about small businesses and you feel like you are getting individual attention for your specific needs.

sharon

Reviewed February 2020

Very happy....

PROS

For me, my process is pretty simple so I was able to keep my format simple. However, there are plenty of options if you need more.

CONS

The learning curve but that comes with all software.

Reason for choosing fitli

Fitli provided what I needed at a great price.

Reasons for switching to fitli

Mindbody is super expensive for a small business like mine.

Gentry

Reviewed February 2022

Fitli for the Win!

Customer service is key with a close second as being an affordable product. The Fitli team is quick to respond with clear and concise resolutions or assistance any time we need it. We are a small studio in a small town, but the app and website give us big city appeal (very polished and professional)!

PROS

Outstanding customer service!! We are a niche studio and they work perfect in product and cost allowing us to seamlessly serve our customers. Our participants have commented many times on the ease of just “book it”. Class leaders can see their rosters with a click of a button while participants can track their schedules with the flexibility of the app or the website!

CONS

We wish there was full functionality across Android products.

Reason for choosing fitli

Great demo. Flexible yet pricing.

Tina

Reviewed February 2022

Fitli is Five Star

The monthly reports are beneficial for tracking sales, attendance, break downs of fees, discounts, etc

PROS

As a small business, Fitli meets and exceeds my needs and expectations for affordable and quality service. Their customer service is top notch!

CONS

The only thing I would like to see changed is the ability for a customer to book the same class more than once. Many of my customers want to pay for family or friends to take a class with them.

Customer service

~Cost ~Ease of use

Anita

Reviewed April 2020

Fitli helped me launch my yoga business

Overall experience has been EXCELLENT, mainly due to the responsiveness and patience of customer service.

PROS

Customer Service. The staff are EXTREMELY helpful and responsive. The initial introduction and training on the software was personalized and clear.

CONS

Some aspects of the software are rigid. For example, once you create a class or package. You cannot edit the name or the time of the class, but must create a new class. However the company is extremely open and responsive to suggestions and has already introduced new features that users like myself have suggested.

Reason for choosing fitli

Price and customer service.

Brian

Reviewed January 2022

Best Value and Service for your money

5-star experience across the board.

PROS

Fitli is easy to use and understand. It's not clogged with extra features that just make things more confusing and slow like other programs I've used or looked into. The customer service is the best I've ever experienced. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team respond quickly to any issues and go above and beyond to resolve any issues.

CONS

I started with Fitli when the company was fairly new, so there were not as many features as other programs. But the Fitli team is regularly updating the program with new features and actually listens to suggestions and implements them to constantly improve the program.

Kelli

So glad I chose Fitli

I needed something that didn’t cost hundreds of dollars a month and was easy for my clients and to the point. People can easily sign up for memberships and see my gym schedule and that’s perfect for my small gym!

PROS

I was starting my gym the year Covid hit hard and Fitli was affordable for me to keep using though I didn’t have many members. Anytime I needed help with something they were always so quick to respond!

CONS

I am excited for their new things. I did wish that there were ways to take point of sale payments a little bit easier and it sounds like that will be very soon! Also wish maybe the app was a little more user friendly. At the moment I only tell my members to use the website.

It was like $500 a month to use it though

Kelly

Reviewed July 2023

Great Product!

Great!

PROS

Ease of use for myself and my clients. . Low cost.

CONS

There is nothing I don’t like! Support is great too!

Mindybody to expensive.