All My PT Hub Reviews

Excellent tool for anyone in the Fitness Coaching Space

Omar

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

An easy-to-use fitness app with customisable exercises and practical tools

PROS

Customer service came in front. I always receive the comments and assistance I need to help me with any problems or inquiries. There are a tonne of pre-made exercises and nutrition plans to give to clients, but the best part is that you may adjust them. As a result, making plans for clients is much sped up. Additionally, the events calendar is fantastic and offers lots of options for creating various classes and various packages for customers to buy. I would advise any trainer (in studios, gyms, or online) to use this programme.

CONS

I have to cancel some of my ideas and start over completely. occasionally takes a little longer, but that might be my fault? Overall, no issues!

That's great to hear! Our support team will always be there to help you out as much as possible. I there is anything we can ever do to help, please do reach out.

Replied June 2023

Tyronnia

Reviewed July 2020

OMG so easy to use!

Keeping up with clients and all their workouts and planning meals are super easy. The workout videos are great quality. My clients so far are liking the experience and that is very important to me.

PROS

I love the ease of the platform...you can figure this out without even calling customer service...but the customer service is great! They check on you when you're using the free trial of PT Hub...which is awesome. I have been using 2 different sites...one for nutrition and one for workouts and they BOTH were clunky at best and boring to look at. PT Hub is bright and fun to use.

CONS

So far everything seems great. I don't expect any problems...I used this enough times on my free trial. I didn't find any issues and trust me I was checking. I didn't want to invest in something that I would have to ditch again.

Reason for choosing My PT Hub

It was smooth to use. The workout packages were also great...there are sooo many options!!

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

Both of these systems were boring to stare at for too long. The usage was clunky and my clients didn't like it because it was difficult to use. They also complained because Evolution Nutrition did not have enough food choices...the meals were terrible.

Firtsly, thank you for writing such in-depth review, we really do appreciate it. We love that you love the ease of the platform! We have something amazing coming very soon, Tyronnia, so keep an eye on our socials over the next couple of weeks.

Replied July 2020

Stewart

Reviewed August 2020

Cheaper doesn't mean better

Overall I am extremely disappointed with this product, especially as the trial version was completely different to the paid version I paid for. I only stuck with it due to cost and the fact I had already inconvenienced staff and clients to transferring across. Although the support team are quick with replies, they are unwilling to come to any agreements or answers when asked about the differences in the scheduling. They are extremely difficult to deal with, and when requesting a refund for the year of product I will no longer be using, I have been denied and ignored. Very unprofessional. If anyone is looking at using this app, my advice is don't bother, spend the extra cash on a good app.

PROS

It was cost effective. This is the only benefit to this second rate app.

CONS

The inability to change session times from hours to 45 mins, cheap looking interface, not user friendly at all. Lots of clients had issues using the app and saving information.

Reason for choosing My PT Hub

Only due to cost, I have now switched to PT distinction and have had no problems. Far better product, more user friendly for clients, and support actually help when needed.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

Was looking for something more cost effective. MyPTHub promises the word, but deliver nothing.

On mypthub V3, you can create a session for whatever duration that you would like, so it is no longer a default! I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/

Replied August 2020

Chricious

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Pt hub review

It is a very good website and very interesting

PROS

It's is very easy to follow and apply to the instructions

CONS

Only one that the site is very expensive

Thank you for your review, Chricious! If there is anything we can ever do to help, please do reach out. We have some great new features coming soon, ones your clients we think will love!

Replied February 2024

Kyri

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

My PT Hub review

It was slow, buggy and clients had issues using the app, which was a massive disappointment

PROS

The website looked pretty, that's what drew me in.

CONS

Probably one of the worse PT software out there. I have since used other software and they have all topped My PT Hub. Flatters to deceive

I am so sorry to hear this! We would love to hear about the issues you are facing and what we can do to help. Please do book in to speak to one of our team via the following link - https://mypthub.youcanbook.me/

Replied December 2023

Anamarie

Reviewed January 2021

Amazing Tools for Fitness Industry Business Owners

Overall, with the feedback I've received from my clients, it has been a superior and pleasant experience using MyPTHub.

PROS

Speaking of aesthetics, it is superior to its competition, making my business more professionally appealing to my clients. It is easy to work with and user-friendly for my customers.

CONS

It has some glitch issues and problems syncing to my clients schedule.

Reason for choosing My PT Hub

I sampled multiple products, and while there are still some software issues with this product, it got the best response and utilization from my clients.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

I switched because I was looking for a software that matched my more professional, modern take on personal training.

Thank you fo much for your review, Anamarie, it is great to hear that your clients find it user friendly as it's so important they find it easy to use :) If you're ever having any issues or need any help, please do get in touch with our support team.

Replied January 2021

Shomari-Chioke

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2020

My PT Hub has amazing marketing

PROS

The apps layout is aesthetically pleasing, there are some cool resources within the marketplace that help trainers learn how to scale their business.

CONS

The workout programmer deletes workouts and rearranges reps, sets etc. The event streaming feature won't allow you to save activities. When you book sessions with clients, the calendar in the app shows the correct date, the email confirmation sent to me was something different and then the email confirmation sent my client was a completely different date. One booking, three dates. When I asked customer service I was passed from rep to rep until they just stopped responding to me. I was told that my-thug doesn't issue refunds, they also don't issue the service that they advertise. If you are looking to automate your business and scale up. Mypthub will make your experience aggravating and will double your workload. Please save your time and money

Reason for choosing My PT Hub

because it was aesthetically pleasing and offered an event streaming feature

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

Because true coach didn't offer an live event streaming option

I am very sorry to see that you would not recommend mypthub to any other trainer! With the workout builder, only if you do not enter a metric it will not save. The event streaming is integrated with other platforms so providing the booking for this so your clients can join in! The only time that the event will show incorrectly on the calendar is if they have input their timezone incorrectly, so please do check this. I am very sorry to hear that you have experience with mypthub, our support contacts all trainers back in a very short amount of time, you can also book in phone calls and get us on live chat and we will help with anything any trainers needs. If there is anything can ever do to help you, Shomari-Chioke, please do get in touch and we will have our head of support give you a call.

Replied April 2020

Craig

Great software for PTs

So far with my limited time using this app, I have found it to cover everything I require.

PROS

This program allows me to easily set up training programs for clients and monitor their progress. Keeping them accountable for their workouts is easier and it's very simple to track progression and even communicate with clients via the app.

CONS

The interface has taken a bit of getting used to but once you know where everything is, it's not a problem.

Reason for choosing My PT Hub

I never actually looked at PTminder but the price seemed more appealing with My PT Hub anyway.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

The App would no longer work on my phone after a critical update.

We like to think we're the best software for PT's! Have you seen mypthub V3?! The video below will give you an insight into V3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIEOghAJOqI If you ever need anything, Craig, please do let me know at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Replied November 2019

Tyhe

Reviewed June 2021

I've finally found the best platform

IT's a great platform, the support crew are fantastic, the speed of reply and support from them is second to none, and they understand when I get a little lost in the middle of something. Putting things together quickly, and concisely is easy, and I save hours the the week because it's so quick to use.

PROS

It's very easy to put a programme together, fast and clear. The layout is perfect for my clients to follow and understand, and of course the video demos are great for when I am not physically with a client.

CONS

It can be a little complicated to set up packages and attach files then view them. So patience is required, but I'm sure it will be improved soon enough.

Reason for choosing My PT Hub

I came straight to PT Hub after my 30 day trial because I knew it was the right choice to make foor my business.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

Although PTD are a fantastic platform who offer great support, I found a lot of their exercises lacking in quantity, and basically, a lot of functions seem to stall quite often. I needed a platform with a seriously comprehensive and varied catalogue of exercise's that reflect the different needs of clients in our new world.

Great to hear, Tyhe! Within your account under the 'Marketplace' there is the. Blueprint 101 which is a 9 part series that will show you how you can set up your online business, which may really help.

Replied June 2021

Tricia

Reviewed June 2020

More options best value

Easy to learn! This platform and the tools available, allows me to reach out and help more people with challenges they may be having with their health!

PROS

All the options! The various programs and plans available. All the integrations! I didn't have to choose what I could do with or without! This had it all and more and at a cost I can afford!!!

CONS

Some of the plans I am having to delete and start from the very begging. Sometimes a bit time consuming but that may be an error on my part? Overall, no complaints!

Reason for choosing My PT Hub

My PT Hub has lots to offer! Whether you are looking for a platform as a beginner or seasoned, this will have all you need, for your business and clients, without the outrageous cost. I was skeptical at first, thinking there was no way this would compare with some of the higher priced options. I was wrong, this had everything and lots more! I looked for several months, trying various platforms, and this beat them by far! Thanks My PT Hub!

Thank you for your review, Tricia! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Replied June 2020

Simon

Awesome app!

On-point and super easy to use. I started with a phone call that I booked in with their customer support.

PROS

This product has transformed my business. I recently also purchased their Masterclass series and have been able to start implementing this into my business funnel! The new app design is awesome too!

CONS

Not a lot. It's great, thank you! I guess it did take me an afternoon to set my account up, but that was mainly because I used spreadsheets. However I did download their find a plan's from the marketplace, that got me off the ground.

Reason for choosing My PT Hub

My PT Hub's features we far superior that the other providers.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

Didn't offer the same level of features.

Thank you for your review, Simon! If you head over to our support portal you will be able to check out all our FAQ's and you can also contact our support team :) https://support.mypthub.net

Replied November 2019

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2019

Trial complete, and it was a no brainer to sign up

PROS

It was a no brainer to sign up as the trial is throough and allows you access to all the features. Allowing you plenty of time to setup clients/new and existing to give feedback and compare to previously used apps. Interface usability for clients is simple and straight forward with good video explanations on getting started at the beginning and you are even able to record and upload your own for a more personalised touch. Workout interface is practical and includes built in timer for in-between sets. Auto calculator for macros and calories is helpful. Pre made plans are great and very useful for editing to personalise for clients.

CONS

Doesn't have a priority list to potential clients which need more attention. I have also had clients complete workouts but no notification come through. (This could be down to human error)

Better value for money.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

MyPTHub offered all and more at a more competitive price.

Thank you for your review, James it is great to hear it was a no brainer for you! If you head over to our support portal you will be able to check out all our FAQ's and you can also contact our support team :) https://support.mypthub.net Oh just one more thing, tomorrow we reveal to the world some very exciting news, the following link will allow you to be one of the first to see what this is. https://www.mypthub.net/special-event

Replied October 2019

Oliver

Reviewed April 2022

Experienced user that had exercise over 1,000 clients go through system

Poor, put in 1,000 of hours into MyPTHub, creating my own database of exercises as there’s was very poor with many many pointless duplicates. Had 100s to over a 1,000 clients purchase and “use” the app, and would spend stupid amount of time with video tutorials trying to show them how to use the futures, and clients hated it.

PROS

Easy to set up payments and send clients direct links for them to purchase.

CONS

Too many things to mention. Mainly just not user friendly for the clients. Clients hated using the software. Made retention unbelievably hard.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

Client usability and creation of my own personal app.

I am very sorry to hear this, Oliver, would love to get some more in depth feedback from you, if you can please email support@mypthub.net would be good to have a chat about what we can improve.

Replied April 2022

Wendy

Reviewed May 2020

Long time trainer and first time user

I am solving the problem of being too limited to reach those far from me in other states and countries. I feel with this product I can deliver a better quality of service to my clients by giving them more thorough comprehensive programs and accountability

PROS

I really loved the pre made programs and nutrition plans! Nutrition is my specialty and having that for my clients is huge. I also love the "packages" feature so that i can pre prepare and sell packages

CONS

There was one feature in a different software that almost had me registering under them instead and that was the ability for the client to video themselves doing the physical assessment movements already programmed. There are also some really good exercises not listed in this database just yet such as the Turkish Getup with kettlebell

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

The ease of use and the pre made the nutrition meal plans and food lists were a HUGE plus for me. This software is a bit simpler in a way

Firtsly, thank you for your in-depth review, Wendy, it really is much appreciated! We do have lots of per made plans which trainers can use as much as they like. My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030334594-Create-a-custom-exercise Also, you can use the 'Chat' feature to send any videos to your clients and for them to send back to you!

Replied May 2020

Nikia

Reviewed January 2020

What An App!!!

Overall, I do love the app. The price is amazing, the capabilities and great, and the functionailit for myself and my clients are appreciated.

PROS

I love how easy it is to use this app. I love being able to bundle my documents, with payment, with interactive workout videos. I love the ability to set my calendar as well as personalize my own app.

CONS

My only irritance with the app is small the vidoes have to be to use, and how it makes it difficult to add your own videos to your packages. It also has to many hyperlinks. I understand that its trying to optimize my options. However, its making me feel like I am taking a quiz when i put together a workout or a meal plan.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

Trainerize was difficult for me to use on my own, it is also expensive. It offers these cool extensions to their products, however you have to pay seperate plans for those apps, then link them to your trainerize. It can easily cost hundreds of dollars a month for something i am getting with mypthub.

Thank you for your review, Nikia! So great to hear you love the app and how easy it is. We have so much more coming to mypthub so what you see I can assure you it will only get better, sp keep your eyes peeled... As always, if you ever need anything at all, please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net

Replied January 2020

Richard

Sports, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2021

could be better

it's ok, but not as good as it could be. Things are crystal clear on the app for clients as to what days the workout are to take place on, so I have to write this into the title of each workout

PROS

Video demonstration for clients is a useful feature

CONS

The nutrition planner is terrible. Myfitnesspal is superior in every way - if you could integrate there food diary into your software you'd be on to a winner

Because a friend was using it. However I'm considering trainerize

We do integrate with MyFitnessPal and we are going through the next stage of the integration in the near future! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net

Replied January 2021