• Pros

• "Ease of use. No hassles. This product has been informative and educational "

• "Very easy to use screen and most things are easy to find without having to call support. "

• "Easy to use. I like that my drivers get rewards for good driving . I like the notifications also. I also like the way the website is structured. "

• Cons

• "The installation is easy to install BUT newer vehicles sometimes need an extension for you to get the tracker in. "

• "Initial Setup can be difficult, once complete though it is a breeze."

• "The diagnostics are a little touch and go on if they work. Sometimes there will be a problem that comes up , but then you can't find it again. Printing it out is a bit of a problem at times."

Browse Azuga Fleet Reviews

Steve from ServiceMaster Recovery by C2C Restoration

Azuga Fleet Value

Our relationship with Azuga has been positive from day ONE. When we have had an issue, they are handled it quickly and professionally. A superior company to work with - they make their customers feel valued (unlike others in the industry that require long terms contracts that automatically renew).

Pros

The product from Azuga is the most valuable on the market. Even though it is very reasonably priced, the features offered from Azuga are far more valuable than its price. We have used competitive products, but Azuga - by far - is the best value for the money. Cannot recommend a product of this type any higher.

Cons

nothing - we have had no issues with the product and no complaints. Customer service is outstanding.

Response from Azuga

Replied January 2019

Thanks Steve. Glad to know is Azuga is working well for you.

Francis from Oregon DOT

Azuga daily use

How fast people travel, fast starts, hard stops, miles driven. I hope marketing has 100’s of thousands of modules in stock so when Oregon starts up the program they will be available so you don’t get caught with your pants down! Suggest that when you send out the monthly statements you can get a stripped down version as well day to day 5 pager. A one pager with a roll up and include what’s left in the bank as well. Francis

Pros

Easy to use, works in the back ground with no worries. Badges have changed my driving style. No more jack rabbit stares and try to avoid hard braking except when someone cuts you off. Daily run down shows how much the additional use will be approx 30 cents daily less than a soda. Map really shows the intersections to be more careful at. Showing how much gas I waste waiting at very long intersections and RR crossings is a wake up call. Staff answers when I quiz the system are spot on! VERY EASY to add money when the bank is low. I honestly think when Oregon goes to OREGO next year Azuga will get the lions share of the business except those like my older 4Runner that has OB1 outlet and doesn’t report info except for blinking lights. Hope you also come up with a module for OB1 vehicles as well!

Cons

When our daughters car is below 12.3 volts I get a repeated warning. They could tweak that lower. Les Schwab shows it is a good battery and alternator. Never does it in the summer only winter cold days. NOTE the module could be trimmed down a few mm. Our 2016 Focus is 1/8 to big and door keeps popping open. Fixed that by screwing the door closed. Also when the dealer checks the car, disconnecting the module is annoying. Fixed that too. Put a splitter so the module is not disconnected. Also I have State Farm module that pretty much does the sale thing yours does to get reduced insurance, progressive does the same thing. HEY why not combine your program with insurance companies so you can share the same module and same information so you don’t have to to buy a splitter so both can share the info.

Kim from Zerorez Carpet Cleaning

Not happy at all!

The GPS tracking is fine and the maintenance tracking is great, but the Safe driver and rewards features aren't working at all for us. Customer service representatives are trying to be helpful in resolving the issues, but after 4 plus months of trying I am on my 3rd person "assigned" to help me and nothing has been resolved. We want a refund for the the cost of features that we have been paying for that aren't working. I was told that someone would call me to discuss that issue and it's been 3 weeks and I haven't heard from anyone. This is all very frustrating since the sales representative that convinced us to use Azuga was very good and we bought into his sales pitch only to learn now that half of the features we were excited to use aren't functioning. Certainly doesn't do much for our credibility since we convinced other Zerorez franchises to change their fleet tracking to Azuga and now it isn't all that we thought it was going to be.

Pros

It's theory is great! It does provide GPS tracking of our fleet, and provides good maintenance tracking .

Cons

Only part of it works! We aren't able to use all of the functions that we are paying for. I have been working with customer support for 4 plus months and still no resolution to the problems.

Response from Azuga

Replied January 2019

Hi Kim We are sorry to hear this. At Azuga, our greatest desire is to ensure our customers are satisfied at all levels and find the most suitable way to fix their problems without delay. We have already notified our Head of Customer Support and someone will be in touch shortly Thanks Team Azuga

Jody from Financial Services

Industry: Think Tanks

More than expected

I am part of the Oregon experiment in paying by the mile for transportation infrastructure.

Pros

I'm a user who just wanted to be sure I paid my fair share for the transportation infrastructure I rely on. I signed on to Oregon's taxes by the mile program using Azuga. Recently I went from an older, traditional vehicle to an all electric Kona and simply notified the state and transferred the tool. Simple as eating cake. What surprised me is getting notices when my former vehicle had a warning light, right down to knowing what part of the car wasn't working correctly. That was icing on the cake!

Cons

I had no problems with the software as a user. You would need to get a response from the Oregon Department of Transportation as to how they compare the functionality of various products they used.

Justin from Tribus Services

Industry: Utilities

Quick transportation data at your fingers

Overall I would recommend this product, the value for what you get for the features available is one of the best in the industry.

Pros

Ease of use and the amount of features available, from seeing real time date to running various types of past reports, lots of useful available data to help manage fleet.

Cons

Sometimes there can be a lag in real time data, example blank address when vehicle is parked and app can sometimes become unstable.

Lyndsy from Enviropest Pest Control

Industry: Environmental Services

Awesome GPS Company

It has been pleasant. They are always adding new features and make sure we are up to date on all the newest software and equipment out there.

Pros

We have had several meetings with Azuga regarding how they can help tailor our software to us and every time they have been able to provide us with what we needed!

Cons

The maintenance side could use some work. I can't quite get it to line up with what our trucks tell us.

Ramiro from Wawona Packing Co

Industry: Food Production

Tracking at its simplest

Overall the software and devices have worked amazing the beacon cards that detects the drivers that are driving on each vehicle is just great too how everything worked seamlessly.

Pros

The simplest thing to do and set up it was literally plug and play all that was needed to keep record of some serial numbers but what a breeze and they start working right away.

Cons

The one thing that i didn't like was the ability the software has to assign admins to the page it makes it difficult to add managers and they can't really see the drivers that admin has created only but the admin.

Albert from JWA Public Affairs

Industry: Government Relations

OREGO trial review

Pros

Pretty easy to use, except when they evidently misplaced my credit card authorization and made repeated unnecessary collection calls

Cons

no communication as to what the Orego trial is accomplishing and if it will ever end along with what impact the Transportation Act 0f 2017 and its increased fees and taxes will have

Zachary from DeepWell Energy Services, LLC.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Pros

Azuga Fleet helps to give an overview on the safety of a fleet. It helps give peace of mind to the company and really helps drill down on where the focus needs to be to encourage safer driving practices.

Cons

Azuga Fleet reports can sometimes be difficult to set up

Russ from Lane Community College

GPS, Mileage Tracking, OBD Reports All in One

Azuga is the first such product I’ve used, but I’ve been impressed with its capabilities.

Pros

Incredible ease of use. Install, log in and watch it work.

Cons

The only thing I have wished for is more specific reporting of OBD codes and the capacity to turn off alerts for nuisance codes.

Jennifer from USA Communications

GPS for Field Technicians

This software helps us to track our technicians that are spread far apart and gives us more oversight into what they are doing. It helps us to make sure that the employees we have are honest and are working as hard as they are supposed to. It helps us to make sure that our time cards are accurate and saves the company money on inaccurate time cards.

Pros

I love that when a customer calls in to find out where a technician is, I can let them know easily. I love that when a customer says our technician hasn't stopped by, I'm able to pull up their history and show that they were at the address for however long at whatever time. I love that it keeps our technicians honest, as we have them spread over the country and we are able to verify that they are up and moving at the time they are supposed to be. It also helps us track that they are not abusing the use of company vehicles.

Cons

The software does have some glitches. When I scroll out to the country wide view, it will combine technicians that are multiple states apart. At times, it doesn't update correctly so that our view of where technicians are is not entirely up to date.

Response from Azuga

Replied September 2018

Thanks Jennifer. Glad to know is Azuga is working well for you. I'll make sure our team gets your feedback on scroll out view.

Good inexpensive tool to track fleet

Pros

Azuga is an inexpensive solution that is easy to implement. Breadcrumb view allows us to track where our vehicles are currently, where they have been, and what turns were made in transit. We get lots of alerts on speeding and other activities which allow us to follow up with drivers. We also get alerts on check engine light and maintenance reminders.

Cons

I wish there were more options with geofences. For example, our fleet will regularly leave its branch office and return within an hour, and that's pretty normal. I would like to be able to send a geofence alert to admins when a vehicle is gone for more than 1 hour, but not send an alert every time it leaves the office during business hours. You can set an alert for vehicles that have been gone for too long, but in that case you are required turn on alerting every time it leaves. This results in a lot of alert noise which we don't need. Also, it would be nice to create time based custom alerts (e.g. vehicle ignition is turned on or leaves a geofence after hours). I also think the jobs interface could be improved more, for better dispatch and route optimization for drivers. e.g. Address Book and route plotting options through the web gui.

Linda from Hydrex Pest Control of Sacramento

Experience is good.

knowing where and when our employees are is a great asset

Pros

That we can look up to see where our technicians are & tell customers who are expecting them. That there is a map beside the activity list. That we can print reports to share with the employees. When a customer says your tech was not here that day and we can print a report and show them a report to show they were there. Sometimes a customer says they were only here 5 minutes and we can show them a report showing they were there 20.

Cons

I wish the pings were more often when they are driving. I wish the transfer of reports to excel were more easily formatted. It makes the report giant in excel and the formatting is a pain. They show low fuel all the time and don't show when fill ups happen.

Response from Azuga

Replied September 2017

Thanks Linda. I'll make sure our team gets your feedback on pings and report formatting.

Adam from Self

Great diagnostic tool for your vehicle

I use Azuga ODB hardware and software as I'm a participant in the Oregon ODOT Project that is looking at overall usage of roads by individuals cars to determine whether taxing individuals in Oregon by the amount of their usage of freeways and roads. So they are collecting data with my participation to help them use the data of my primary vehicle for their research on this topic.

Pros

It's easy to use and monitor the telemetry data from the vehicle. I also like that it notifies me if something is out of the ordinary like a low battery or if I have a check engine light what the diagnostic code is.

Cons

Nothing I can think of honestly. The product works as expected and provides some handy information as I mentioned in the Pros section above.

Jeremy from Tribus Services

Industry: Utilities

Great Product and Customer Service

Very happy with this product.

Pros

I like that we can see at a glance where our people are at any given time of the day. The reports are fairly easy to work with. Adding drivers is a breeze. There are a ton of alerts that come through that are very helpful as well. My greatest experience has been with Azuga Customer Service, though. If ever I have a problem with a unit or a question, they are responsive and helpful and quickly resolve any concerns I may have.

Cons

There are times when I need to contact our Service Rep in order to change or remove a unit or a driver. I understand the reasons for this, but it can be inconvenient at times.

Tim from Automotive Company

Great addition to our fleet

Pros

Using the Azuga software, we have managed to reduce our fuel consumption in our fleet by 14%. The ability to make sure our drivers aren't leaving their vehicles idling for extended amounts of time is what is mainly responsible for this savings. We have also been able to improve customer service since our dispatcher can easily see what driver is nearest to a location that needs an unscheduled visit. The dispatcher also enjoys not having to phone 17 different people to see who is closest.

Cons

We have had several of the transmitter units stop working, but a quick phone call or email to the support team, and a replacement device is quickly shipped out to us.

Response from Azuga

Replied August 2017

Tim - we're very glad to hear about the success you are having with Azuga Fleet, and happy to give the support you need when it's needed!

Tim from Dan Pfeiffer Automotive

Extremely helpful tool if you have more than 1 vehicle

We are extremely pleased with Azuga, and will continue to use them. The devices have paid for themselves in fuel savings and customer satisfaction.

Pros

-Know EXACTLY where your drivers are located. -Get alerts if your drivers are speeding, or driving in an aggressive manner which uses more fuel. -Manage vehicle idle time which wastes fuel -Have the ability to tell the customer exactly where their delivery is when they call asking "where is my item"?

Cons

GPS device is not built very tough. In the event that you need to swap out the device for some reason, it's pretty easy to bend the pins inside, or if it gets dropped, it will shatter easily. However, if this happens, Azuga will promptly get you a replacement (for a small shipping fee).

Response from Azuga

Replied September 2018

Bob from Haitbrink Asphalt Paving

Managing Our Fleet

I first selected the Azuga system because it was less money than the other systems I'd considered, and it was a system we could easily install ourselves. It has been great to be able to locate our vehicles without trying to reach our drivers by phone. Being able to know where everyone is, at a glance, allows us to make better decisions. I think that the system has made or fleet more efficient, just because everyone knows that we track our vehicles.

Pros

I can locate any fleet vehicle at any time with any of my devices.

Cons

There are occasional server problems that cause delays in the real time display.

Response from Azuga

Replied January 2019

Hi Bob Thanks for the review. We will ensure our team gets your feedback. Best Team Azuga

Matthew from Neumann Ltd/Corporate Transportation Solutions

Great Value GPS

The support team from Azuga has been amazing. They are very quick to respond and take great care to make sure the problems get resolved. They have offered many solutions to help implement GPS tracking effectively.

Pros

For the money Azuga is a great value. There are a multitude of great options for fleet tracking and maintenance. The automatic maintenance reminders and check engine light notifications are ideal for making sure your fleet stays in top notch condition. The interface is very user friendly, easy to learn and set up your fleet.

Cons

The biggest issue that we ran into and is an issue with all OBD II GPS units is that the GPS doesn't do the best job triangulating the vehicle location because the GPS receiver is located too low in the vehicle with no line of sight to satellites. This issue can be quickly and easily remedied by adding a pig-tail extension to relocate the OBD II device to a better location.

Christopher from Smith Phillips Building Supply

Industry: Building Materials

Fleet at a Glance

Azuga has been a great tool and investment that has paid dividends in improved customer service and operations efficiency.

Pros

Like visibility of Fleet and the use of the Beacon cards when they are working properly is great for us because we often have drivers switching vehicles so we can see who is where as well. Azuga Fleet has greatly improved our ability to let customers know when they can expect there loads, as well as improve our efficiency in credit pick-ups. Our drivers have a stronger sense of accountability as well.

Cons

Sometimes the Beacons don't function properly which can be a headache, but when they are working the system is easy to use and helpful.

Gerry from Waterman Broadcasting

Industry: Broadcast Media

Azuga meets our needs!

Having a pulse of our fleet at any given time of the day aids us in getting to the story ahead of our competition.

Pros

We are television broadcasters with a large news fleet. With AZUGA we can monitor where our reporters are located to enable quick dispatching of staff when news breaks. The alerts keep us notified when driving exceptions occur and we can better manage our staff and fleet when we know what is happening.

Cons

There really is not anything that is least liked

Dan from Image Engineering Photography

Industry: Photography

Single Vehicle

The Azusa software has tracked my vehicle for several years. I always look forward to seeing what it has to say. I recommend for every vehicle.

Pros

The Azusa software keeps track of my vehicle’s daily mileage and location. This simplifies accounting. As well it notifies me of any problems with battery or engine codes.

Cons

The sensor plugs into the OBC port. Unfortunately it must be unplugged whenever the port is need for DMV registration or routine shop maintenance.

Jessica from HURLEY AND DAVID INC

Azuga has been so easy to work with!

Pros

I love how easy it is to keep track of our vehicles in real time. We always know where our trucks are, how fast they are going, how long they have been where they are, etc.

Cons

Sometimes the set up screens can be confusing when adding a vehicle or driver. Like you have to have the driver added before you can add the vehicle, things like that.

Response from Azuga

Replied August 2017

Glad to know is Azuga is working well for you, Jessica. I'll make sure your input gets to our product team.

Bradford from Watkins Heating & Cooling

AZUGA FLEET GPS TRACKING

Review would be 5 stars and 10 out of 10 if ALL the units tracks ALL of the time.

Pros

Simple for people in the office to just open the site and see where our guys are. I like how it tracks the odometer for maintenance records.

Cons

Many times a unit will not track. We pride ourselves on being on-time for our first appointments of the day but we cannot rely on AZUGA to be functioning properly on ALL unit ALL the time.

Dan from Mr. Handyman of Mooresville

Lots of Bells and Whistles

The platform meets out needs to monitor current locations, encourage safe driving habits and reduce costs.

Pros

Lots of customization allowed and full of features. I really like the audible in vehicle alerts that notify a driver when a threshold has been exceeded. The ability to reward the Technicians adds a little "fun" to a typically only negative feedback scenario.

Cons

With so many variables and data to to utilize, the acclimation to their platform is a little overwhelming at first.

Reasons for Choosing Azuga Fleet

Cost/ Overall value

Barbara from University

Industry: Facilities Services

Very easy to use

The Azuga software made it easy for us to make sure all of our vehicles were in the set boundaries.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and is web based, so it can be used from any location as long as you have credentials.

Cons

There really is nothing that I don't like about the Azuga software, as it gives you all the information needed to track your vehicles and picture of how they are being driven.

Kimberlee from Hobart Service

Azuga for Business

We utilize Azuga to ensure our techs are on the road timely, to advise our customers the ETA of tech arrivals, to help transport parts from one tech to the other easily (we can see from our system who has the part, and review Azuga to see which tech is the closest). It's very helpful tool to see where your team is in busy Atlanta traffic and who makes the most sense to route or reroute! I love being able to tell our customer, our tech is 5 minutes away on Peachtree!

Pros

Reports are easily accessible, site is easy to use.

Cons

I'm not sure, I have a least at this time.

Response from Azuga

Replied January 2019

Thanks Kimberlee. Glad to know is Azuga is working well for you.

Jeff from All-Lift Ltd

Industry: Machinery

Azuga fleet managmnet

It is very handy, and very important in how we operate now.

Pros

I like the ease of use, and the knowledge of where my team is. This helps me dispatch efficiently and effectively.

Cons

I dont like how hard it is to search who was at a given location at a given time. If I have a complaint about a driver, I wish I could search with ease who was at that location in a specific time window.

Nicholas from Tradewinds Heating and Cooling, Inc.

Has Worked Great For Us!

We have used other trackers before and this one has been the most easy to use and it is nice to be able to log in to it from anywhere. I use it everyday, all day to track my guys to make sure I know where they are at and it helps me schedule them to their next call.

Pros

Ease of use, and can login from anywhere.

Cons

If I had to say something we are always trying to get our costs lower so the cost could be a little lower.

Claudio from Claudio Plaza

Customer Feedback

I am satisfied with the product

Pros

Use to install and set up. driver are using the app and use as to compete with each other

Cons

very easy to unplug which makes it easier for the drivers to pull out and you do not get an alert when it's unplugged

Response from Azuga

Replied December 2018

Thanks Claudio. Glad to know is Azuga is working well for you. You can get notified when the device is unplugged. I will have our team reach out to you to set this up.

Very Easy to Use

Overall the experience with Azuga has been an easy one. Customer service has been easy to reach if needed. The device and web interface are simple and easy.

Pros

This device and it's web portal make it easy to track vehicles in real time and in past time.

Cons

Sometimes Google Maps (which is what Azuga uses) gets the addresses wrong. It might call a city by its township or county.

Kiersten from Duckwater Shoshone Tribe

Review - Azuga Fleet

I have been able to see the excessive speeds that is being driven. I would like to be able to afford the beacons so that there is no question of who is driving at the time, but I was lucky to talk them into the devices at all

Pros

Being able to keep track of our vehicles. The diagnostics were the biggest selling point for me and how you can add other equipment or vehicles as long as you have one device.

Cons

Response from Azuga

Replied September 2018

Thanks Kiersten. I'll make sure our product team gets your feedback on the DTC codes.

Logan from Quality Emulsions

Presented as a great service, cant get anyone to fix issues.

Pros

I imagine if there were no issues, and the customer service tried to get issues resolved, then it would be a very nice service. They have a lot of features, and some of them sometimes work.

Cons

We have GPS tracking issues, both not tracking and not close to accurate positions on the ones that do work. We have ELD issues, having to manually enter the trucks location, not allowing drivers to sign out, etc. The App leaves much to be desired, you have to use the desktop version to do anything besides see where your vehicles are. POOR customer service. Hours on the phone with no resolution. Transferred 2-5 times per phone call. You have to explain the issues to every Azuga person who you talk to. When they do finally resolve issues after months of explaining them, they dont resolve all of the issues. A big distraction if you want a seamless GPS/ELD system.

Response from Azuga

Replied July 2018

Hi Logan We are sorry to hear this. First, We would like to apologize for the troubles and frustration that you experienced lately. At Azuga, our greatest desire is to ensure our customers are satisfied at all levels and find the most suitable way to fix their problems without delay. We have already notified our Head of Customer Support and someone will be in touch shortly Once again, please accept our sincere apology for the difficulties we have caused you. Our aspiration is to keep you as one of our most valued customers, and we hope to serve you better in subsequent times Thanks Team Azuga

Thomas from Environmental Pest Control

Industry: Chemicals

Great Product - Affordable Price

Pros

Azuga provided me with the best value for money software solution for tracking or 20 vehicles. They have grown with us as a company and provide fast customer solutions.

Cons

There are a lot of features and sometimes the interface feels a little overwhelming a cluttered. It would be great if there were advanced and basic interface you could toggle off/on to make the product seem simpler when need be or so it can be used by low level employees.

Eddie from Hobart Service - Hawaii

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Azuga review

Pros

The Azuga App for mobile phone is a great bonus so you don't have to be on your desktop to access info. One of the features about the software is the detailed data for my drivers...it helps to cross-reference their timesheet for accuracy.

Cons

Nothing really...if there's a con, its really just pointing out something insignificant. Maybe its just the ability to print out the detailed activity for a period, rather than just daily.

Robin from Cody & Sons Plumbing, Heating & Air

Best in Customer Service

We are able to stay more on top of our vehicle maintenance, and closely monitor any idle time to save our company money. The best part by far is the customer service I've received especially after coming from another fleet management company that was lacking in this department. The originally salesperson I dealt with, Francis, is extremely responsive, helpful, and kind.

Pros

My favorite part about the software is the alerts for speeding and hard braking, and the reports we receive on the engine and battery health of our fleet.

Cons

Only downside for me is that they can be easily removed and accidentally removed when pulling the e brake in some of our trucks.

Jerry from College of the Holy Cross

Plenty of Useful Bells & Whistles

Azuga has done a good job servicing us and explaining optimal utilization. We are a seasoinal fleet in Higher Education and like the ability to suspend service intermittently.

Pros

The telematics are robust and we have had great success in managing our vans towards safety and consistency in driving practices.

Cons

Overall, the entirety of the GPS data/functionality can be used in all of our vans - on the older vehicles we have the diagnostics codes slightly limited.

Isaiah from Uber, Portland Columbia Symphony

Azuga RUC user

Good. I don't understand how/if the RUC is tax deductible. No one except RUC test users are being charged the fee.

Pros

Detailed analysis of driving habits, sudden braking, hard acceleration, etc. Summary if use on website is useful.

Cons

Nothing. Everything works smoothly and I have no complaints.

Doug from State Line Auto Auction

Does it's job

Pros

It works, with little to no down time. The fleet options are nice.

Cons

Nothing major, but they have twice removed features I used daily. It doesn't ruin my experience, just makes it less convenient.

Response from Azuga

Replied September 2018

Thanks for your review Doug. Will share your feedback to our products team.

Azug...what?

Great product, very reliable. Never had to really contact Support much.

Pros

Love the way it makes tracking fleet vehicle assets so easy.

Cons

The Cost. If they would cut the monthly cost even just a little bit, it would go a long ways as far as marketing and affordability.

James from TLWALLACE

Someone using it everyday

Very satisfied.

Pros

Easy to use almost self explanatory, helps prevent dot valuations. Small learning curve. Everytime I have ever called Auzuga with issues it was handled quickly and best of all it was explained clearly what the problem was and how to fix or was fixed.

Cons

Small learning curve. Once I got past a few minor glitches , some software, some hardware, some driver error. It is easy.

Ron from Northwest Tank & Environmental Services

Industry: Environmental Services

Fleet Management Made Easy

Not only is the software easy to use, the customer service experience has been great. I always get quick reply's to any questions or issues that I might face.

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy access to run reports.

Cons

Some reports allow me to customize date ranges while others don't.

Marco from Native Pest Management

Waist of money, nothing works

Overall I regret signing with Azuga. I can't get out of my 3 year contract unless I pay full price at once. They won't let me return the cameras for regular gps systems. Their customer support is outsourced to india so you have a real hard time trying to understand what they are saying. The sales guy now is ignoring my calls and emails. Just overall a very frustrating an unpleasant experience with this company

Pros

The sales guy and his silver tongue made it sound amazing. But in reality it does exactly what Life360 does. But Life360 is free

Cons

Nothing works. we had 12 vehicles, out of nowhere 2 where deleted from the system. We signed up with 3 cameras, non of them work. Such a waist of money, also the cameras cost double the money. They don't record anything.

Cam from Bath Fitter

Industry: Building Materials

Excellent product used in our US and Canadian operations!

Security of our Fleet, safety of our employees, fuel cost savings, insurance cost savings just to name a few.

Pros

Ease of use and great customer service. We also enjoy the simplicity of the software as it is so user-friendly.

Response from Azuga

Replied August 2017

Great to hear it's working so well for you, Cam! Thank you!

William from Convergint Tech

Industry: Security and Investigations

Portland office review

At first when I started to deal with our account the person I took it over from had not kept it up so I had to rework everything.

Pros

System is easy to use and has quick updates.

Cons

The bill invoices are broken up and make it hard to do a total device count.

Scott from Mullet's Appliances

Works on almost all vehicles

Pros

Quickly and easily tracks vehicles locations and speeds.

Cons

Some of my vehicles the unit makes the dash displays go crazy and the vehicle's computer has to be reset.

Response from Azuga

Replied September 2018

Thanks Scott. I'll make sure our team gets your feedback on the display

Sharon from City of Tigard

Easy use, easy to see and measure results, SUPER customer support

Pros

I have a slight fear of new technology because I think I won't know how to set it up, but the instructions with Azuga Fleet were so clear I was able to do it quickly and easily. The dashboard made it easy to see what I was doing and set my own goals for improvement. And, the few times there were small glitches, Azuga notified me before I recognized any problems, and also provided clear written instructions on how to get back on track.

Cons

It's been a delightful process; there were no "cons" for me.

Peter from Air Engineers / Service Experts

Great Application

Pros

Ease of use, display, reporting features

Cons

N/A - I really have yet to find a flaw; it is a very detailed and comprehensive application.

Response from Azuga

Replied January 2019

Hi Peter Thanks for your review. We are very glad you like using Azuga. Thanks Team Azuga

Daniel from outdoor activities

Industry: Chemicals

Azuga Fleet our second Tracking Device

Overall it has worked well, the minor issues can be solved with a few minutes of work which is basically having to call the team to see where they are when the software is down or not tracking properly.

Pros

Cons

The software works about 95% of the time. It is frustrating when it is down or not tracking properly.

Steven from Hobart Service

Very pleased with reports and support

If we have a driver complaint about someone we can verify location and speeds with reports giving us a more clear picture of situation

Pros

These units are quick and easily installed, give excellent feedback on driver information such as hard braking, speeding helping to monitor issues before they become accidents.

Cons

I have not come into any problems to this point with this system.