Broker PRO

Broker PRO Reviews

RATING:

• icon"This TMS offers quick, stream-lined processes that help drive efficiency."
  • icon"The quick and easy ability to create and complete a load from start to finish."
  • icon"Overall all of the above. Results in excellent use of its purpose."
  • icon"Nothing important enough for me to put out publicly that they're missing."
  • icon"Can't really think of a single thing that I don't like honestly."
  • icon"Im not sure that there is anything that I dont like about BrokerPro."

All Broker PRO Reviews

Hayden

Hands down, the best TMS out there

I love how the Broker PRO software has everything I need, including, the forms, tracking, reports, ease of use, how it makes billing, invoicing, and everything necessary to run a brokerage. It really is everything a Broker needs. I strongly recommend it to anyone in the freight brokerage industry. Also the support is hands down the best. If I have ever had a problem or needed help with anything, they are always there and very helpful. We have been with them for years and aren't going anywhere.

Pros

How comprehensive, customizable, and easy it is to use without compromising quality.

Cons

Can't really think of a single thing that I don't like honestly.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Thank you Hayden.

Replied January 2019

Katherine

Great TMS Partner for your Brokerage

They are great!

Pros

I love that it pulls all the information over from MCP on the carriers and you can search their equipment type, lanes/states, home states, past loads. They are well priced, no contracts which is great! I love that we can email mass email from within the system. You are able to send customers updates directly from the system. You are able to customize the check calls and status how you like that. You are able to group the load board by dispatcher or sales person. The staff is super friendly and they take your needs seriously. ALSO -- they are integrated with SaferWatch and MCP so it's super great about making sure you are on top of your carrier's status and insurance.

Cons

One thing would be to make it easier to create primary carriers and put the carriers into groups to email. I wish there was a button in the carrier file to assign that carrier to a primary email list.

Reasons for choosing Broker PRO

It's details in the loads, connection with an Onboarding and Insurance Monitoring service, pricing, no contract, and the carrier maintenance files, custom-ability of the load manager.

Reasons for switching to Broker PRO

I needed a company that was connected with an Onboarding and Insurance Monitoring service.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Thank You Katherine. We truly appreciate our relationship with you and your team at Iron Peak Logistics!

Replied March 2021

Caroline

March 2022

Lots of Promises - Very little follow through

We have been incredibly disappointed in what seemed like such a promising system when we first signed on. If you have plenty of money to spend, this may be the system for you. Otherwise I would highly consider using pen and paper over this.

Pros

When we first signed on with this software and started using it, it was very intuitive and the company was very responsive. Over time, they have made major changes to how the system works and removed features we used with regularity because their IT team (one single guy from what I can tell) decided it wasn't important.

Cons

Their technical support is useless and customer service is non-existent. Unless of course you are willing to pay through the nose for it. The changes they made were done with no warning so we never had an opportunity to make a case to keep features. Their customer service has dropped dramatically. There is one person who responds to system issues, I didn't believe when my team was complaining about the inability to talk to him and his tendency to point fingers at anything other than BrokerPro for being the problem, then I actually got on the phone with him. Unfortunately every complaint I had ever received turned out to be true. Even when the issue is BrokerPro's servers not working. More often than not, when we can actually get some support, it is some sort of work around rather than them actually fixing the issue at hand. They bandaid over issues.

Really good salesmen

Reasons for switching to Broker PRO

We were made a lot of promises that this system would solve any and all issues we had with our previous system. Those promises turned out to be untrue.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Caroline, Thanks for sharing your opinion and helping Infinity Software provide a better TMS. Our goal is to develop and deliver as high-quality a software possible, enabling our users to perform their tasks more efficiently. We will take your review and use it to improve our services. Best wishes as you move on.

Replied March 2022

Jay

Broker pro does what it's named after

While not perfect, it's a good 4/5 stars and best system I have used.

Pros

This system is easy to use. Very user friendly. Also they have a "message" icon to speak directly with tech support which is fast and efficient. System is built for broker, easy to enter loads, multiply them, make POD's...

Cons

While it's easy to multiply loads, a lot of information has to be reinterred manually load by load after.

Reasons for switching to Broker PRO

Changed company and this one was using Broker Pro, and I am glad they did.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Jay, Thanks for your review and feedback. Please send us your feedback and suggestions as this is what drives the development of BrokerPro.

JAJAIDA

Broker Pro

Pros

BrokerPro is easy to use and needs little to now training. Its ease of use has increased our productivity and allowed us to focus on employee development and company growth. Integration with other other programs have been painless.

Cons

There is nothing we like the least. Software has been a solid build.

Reasons for choosing Broker PRO

Ease of use and THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Reasons for switching to Broker PRO

Aljex was difficult to use and there was a lack of customer service.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Jajaida, Thanks for the kind words, we love working with you and your team at Cargo In Motion!

Brandon

Excellent Product

Customer service is excellent and is quick to resolve any issues

Pros

This product is easy to maneuver for my team to work in daily.

Cons

Nothing at this time. Great software for our company.

Reasons for switching to Broker PRO

More features to accommodate to our customer needs

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Thank you Brandon. It is a pleasure working with you and your team at Royal Supply Chain.

Replied November 2020

Bradley

Broker Pro

We at Centerline started our company back in 2004. We started using Broker Pro at this time and continue to us this product today. We have over 13,000 Carriers on file and 7,000 Customers. All this information can be found within seconds, listed by any field you choose- State, Equipment type, MC#, DOT # - anything. We import invoices from carriers to Quickbooks and Pay carriers from Quick books in one easy step. Yearly and Monthly totals by customer or carrier is a click away. I could go on forever and most likely haven't even touched on all the features we use. Even with all the records or 45,000 load alone, this program hasn't slowed down. Highly recommend this to anyone and the customer support is excellent.

Pros

Simple to use - yet provides any information you could possibly need. And when having multipal employee's - if a carrier is on the do not use list, everyone knows it and why. Integrates with Quickbooks making invoicing and record keeping simple as a click of a key.

Cons

Nothing.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Brad, Thanks for the kind comments. We have enjoyed working with you and your team at Centerline for 13 years and look forward to another 13!

Replied March 2017

Melodee

Broker Pro

I have been with this software since 2004, I have a great relationship with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and if something needed add, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always willing to see how it could be updated. I have been approached to use other software companies, however I am more than satisfied with the way this fits my company. Hands down the best all the way around

Pros

It is very easy to use, works well in my business to track and bill loads, everything I need is at the click of a button, BrokerPRO also keeps up to date with the industry trends and needs for all of the clients

Cons

This software has every feature I need, love it

Reasons for choosing Broker PRO

Easy to use, simple to understand, and can use on my desktop or my phone. Also works really well with my budget

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Thanks for the kind review Melodee. We've enjoyed working with you and your team at Haulin All for over 16 years!

Krista

August 2016

Want a Successful Brokerage? Get the best Software on the Market!!

Broker Pro is what I depend on to enter and keep up with every truckload or less than truckload shipment I handle. Once your information is entered you have the option to save and never have to re-enter. Whether it is an entire load, carrier, shipper, or receiver it is stored for future use.

Pros

The ability to copy and store all info. Being able to look at your numbers in the accounting function at any time. And, one of my absolute favorite functions is the ability to go straight to the 'Safer System' while in the software to verify a carrier.

Cons

I have no complaints. It has served my company well.

Joseph

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

July 2022

Would refer to a friend

managing my business would be next to impossible with out this service

Pros

this mkaes my day 100% easier when it is up and working and running smooth

Cons

The updates that sometimes seem to have a lot of bugs to work out but once they are worked out it is smooth sailing

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Joseph, Thanks' for your review and input. We pursue excellence and do not settle for mediocracy. Thanks for being a great client!

Replied July 2022

Katie

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Highly Recommend

9/10

Pros

As a broker in the supply chia industry, this software has 9/10 the functionalities I need to operate my business successfully. The system's UX/UI is very intuitive and easy to understand, which makes training easy. The customer support team are very responsive and proactive to fix any issues that arise. Forest. W has shown amazing service so far.

Cons

Nothing important enough for me to put out publicly that they're missing.

Reasons for choosing Broker PRO

Microsoft UX was horrible and it was so expensive. Also dfidn;t offer suppy chain specific functionalities for companies with less than 50 employess.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Katie, Thanks for the positive review. We enjoy working with you and your team!

Replied November 2021

September 2016

Great company, great people, great product!

Have dealt with Infinity Software and Joe since our inception in 2002. Could not have gotten the features that our software contains for anywhere near this price from their competition.

Pros

Ease of use. Rate confirmations are able to be faxed or emailed with the click of the mouse. Accounting functionality is also top notch.

Cons

Can't think of any negatives.

Mike

Broker Pro- Easy to use and train new employees

We decided to make the change in May 2020 during the height of Covid and our business exploding. Our business had doubled in the two months leading up to the switch. Our customers and carriers were transferred in seconds. The customer service group from their corporate office is always there to help with any questions we may have.

Pros

Ease of Use, Excellent features for adding customers and carriers. Customer Service group guided us before and during implementation. New hires can adapt to system in days.

Cons

Nothing- This system is robust. Small glitches were fixed right away.

Reasons for switching to Broker PRO

We wanted to more efficient and our work load doubled. We knew this system would allow us to handle more business and not cause any customer issues

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Thank you for your review Mike. We enjoy working with you and your team at Global Foods.

Replied April 2021

BrokerPro User

We have used Infinity Software products for 13 years now. The transition to BrokerPro and the functions it provides meets and exceeds our expectations.

Pros

The quick and easy ability to create and complete a load from start to finish.

Cons

The integration with Quickbooks or the knowledge of how to do more with Quickbooks. We need more communication when new products or abilities are available.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Thank you for your review and feedback Jennifer. We will improve our communication efforts.

Tammy

BrokerPro review

Pros

The thing that I like the most about the program is it's ease of use. VERY user friendly!

Cons

It seems that some of the bugs have not been worked out. The places where you enter a phone number for a carrier or customer does not work properly, and hasn't for some time. When you try to put the phone number in, it jumps out to the end of the form. You have to manually put the cursor in the right place, again, after that, so that you can properly enter the number.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Thanks for your review Tammy. I will pass this along and see that it gets addressed.

Replied January 2019