• Pros

• "Very easy to use. All the information you would need at your fingertips."

• "The thing that I like the most about the program is it's ease of use. VERY user friendly! "

• "How comprehensive, customizable, and easy it is to use without compromising quality."

• Cons

• "The con is us not using TMS to its fullest potential, but we are working on that."

• "Transitioning from BrokerPlus to BrokerPro is a complex process, but they have worked with us to make it as seamless as possible. "

• "I have no complaints. It has served my company well."

Browse BrokerPro Reviews

Jajaida from Cargo In Motion, Inc

The TMS to have!

We at Cargo In Motion, Inc have been able to focus on the growth of our business with the confidence Broker Pro has all the capabilities, features, and support to help us succeed!

Pros

Broker Pro is robust, easy to learn and easy to use. Customer service is exceptional. They are developing new features everyday to meet customer needs.

Cons

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the kind words Jajaida. Cargo In Motion has been a huge contributor of suggestions and ideas for BrokerPro.

Bradley from Centerline Freight Services, Inc.

Broker Pro

We at Centerline started our company back in 2004. We started using Broker Pro at this time and continue to us this product today. We have over 13,000 Carriers on file and 7,000 Customers. All this information can be found within seconds, listed by any field you choose- State, Equipment type, MC#, DOT # - anything. We import invoices from carriers to Quickbooks and Pay carriers from Quick books in one easy step. Yearly and Monthly totals by customer or carrier is a click away. I could go on forever and most likely haven't even touched on all the features we use. Even with all the records or 45,000 load alone, this program hasn't slowed down. Highly recommend this to anyone and the customer support is excellent.

Pros

Simple to use - yet provides any information you could possibly need. And when having multipal employee's - if a carrier is on the do not use list, everyone knows it and why. Integrates with Quickbooks making invoicing and record keeping simple as a click of a key.

Cons

Nothing.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied March 2017

Brad, Thanks for the kind comments. We have enjoyed working with you and your team at Centerline for 13 years and look forward to another 13!

VALERIE from CAL-TEX TRANSPORTATION L.L.C.

AUTOMATIC SAVE

I WAS ACCUSTOMED TO V2BROKER THAT GAVE ME A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF MY OVERALL TOTALS ON ONE WINDOW SIMULTANEOUSLY BETTER ALLOWING ME TO PLAN THE REMAINDER OF MY QUARTER, ETC. I DON'T NOT LIKE THIS SYSTEM. I AM LIKING THE UPDATES AND THE COMMUNICATION OVERFLOW TO REMIND OF THE LATEST UPDATES AND EXPLAIN.

Pros

EASY TO MANEUVER THROUGH VIABLE OPTIONS FOR ORGANIZATION OF TENDERS COLOR CODING INFORMATION PER TABS ON LOAD LIST IS HELPFUL CHECK CALLS OPTION UPDATE IS GREAT

Cons

AN AUTOMATIC SAVE OPTION WOULD BE GOOD. THERE ARE TIMES THE HARDWARE HAS A MALFUNCTION AND THE COMPUTER SHUTS DOWN LOSING INFORMATION THAT WAS BEING WORKED ON. I FEEL MORE OF A LANDSCAPE VIEW OF THE TENDER AS A WHOLE RATHER THAN THE TABS. AT LEAST FOR NUMBER PURPOSES. POSSIBLY A PRINT OUT OF ALL THE INFORMATION PER TAB. IT IS A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN BUT FEEL FREE TO CALL ME FOR EXPLANATION.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied February 2019

Thanks for your feedback Valerie.

Krista from TRANSPORTATION RESOURCES, INC

August 2016

Want a Successful Brokerage? Get the best Software on the Market!!

Broker Pro is what I depend on to enter and keep up with every truckload or less than truckload shipment I handle. Once your information is entered you have the option to save and never have to re-enter. Whether it is an entire load, carrier, shipper, or receiver it is stored for future use.

Pros

The ability to copy and store all info. Being able to look at your numbers in the accounting function at any time. And, one of my absolute favorite functions is the ability to go straight to the 'Safer System' while in the software to verify a carrier.

Cons

I have no complaints. It has served my company well.

Hayden from Haulin All

Hands down, the best TMS out there

I love how the Broker PRO software has everything I need, including, the forms, tracking, reports, ease of use, how it makes billing, invoicing, and everything necessary to run a brokerage. It really is everything a Broker needs. I strongly recommend it to anyone in the freight brokerage industry. Also the support is hands down the best. If I have ever had a problem or needed help with anything, they are always there and very helpful. We have been with them for years and aren't going anywhere.

Pros

Cons

Can't really think of a single thing that I don't like honestly.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied January 2019

Thank you Hayden.

September 2016

John from iTS

September 2016

Great company, great people, great product!

Have dealt with Infinity Software and Joe since our inception in 2002. Could not have gotten the features that our software contains for anywhere near this price from their competition.

Pros

Ease of use. Rate confirmations are able to be faxed or emailed with the click of the mouse. Accounting functionality is also top notch.

Cons

Can't think of any negatives.

August 2016

Steve from FAC Logistics Inc.

August 2016

We have been a long time customer of ISS

We have been with them from our start up, as we have grown and added people ISS has provided the customer service we have come to expect to get our people up and running.

Pros

Very easy to bring someone on board and introduce them to the brokerage program. Easy to move through the different screens, from adding a new carrier or customer to load details.

Marcus from Capital Transportation Group, LLC

Outstanding TMS platform and customer service!

The software's features expand with your business growth! No Cons - The company has been very responsive to any of our inquiries about the software. They often use customer feedback to enhance the TMS features.

Pros

Favorite feature is the Import Carrier function. The BrokerPro software integrates with Saferwatch risk management, which allows users to import Carrier profiles directly into BrokerPro. This feature saves data entry time for all New Carriers.

Jay from Thompson Logistics, LLC

Good Stuff

We have been a BrokerPlus user for MANY years! Thankfully it is pretty flawless and meets all of our needs!

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to interface with Quickbooks & posting sites is a huge help for us

Justin from MidLink Logistics, LLC.

Awesome features, Great Value!

Overall, BrokerPro is one of the most cost efficient software options available for brokers. With the option to pay for certain features, you can really customize it to work for your business without spending money on things you do not need. The support team is great and responds quickly if any questions arise. I would definitely recommend!

Pros

I love that you can customize this software for your company's needs. You pay for what you want to use and that's awesome, because every company is a little different. We have been working closely with CSR to create solutions to some of our unique needs. It integrates well with many platforms commonly used in the industry including automatic posting to DAT. Plus there are textable driver confirmations!

Cons

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied January 2019

Thanks Justin!

Tammy from GLG II, Ltd.

BrokerPro review

Pros

Cons

It seems that some of the bugs have not been worked out. The places where you enter a phone number for a carrier or customer does not work properly, and hasn't for some time. When you try to put the phone number in, it jumps out to the end of the form. You have to manually put the cursor in the right place, again, after that, so that you can properly enter the number.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied January 2019

Thanks for your review Tammy. I will pass this along and see that it gets addressed.

Roy from RB3 Transport

Definitely worth it.

Pros

Very easy to use. All the information you would need at your fingertips.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied January 2019

Thank you Roy.

Eric from RED LIGHTNING LOGISTICS

Broker Pro Review

We are solving locating a truck by region or state.

Pros

The ability to locate a past load and details on shipment.

Cons

The non ability to add carrier to load by MC# vs name of carrier.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied January 2019

Thanks Eric, I have passed on your recommendation to our P.M.

Roy from RB3 TRANSPORT

August 2016

It's easy to use and the service is the best. We use it on a daily basis to dispatch trucks and invoice clients. The best feature is you can do it from anywhere.

Pros

Everything is at your fingertips and user-friendly.

Josh from Ezgo logistics

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Very effiecent, easy to navigate the features, very clear and easy to adapt

Pros

overall all of the above. results in excellent use of its purpose.

Cons

the accounting department. Also, the numbers are not always accurate...

William from Buffalo Mill Logistics

Pros

Started out with this software at a previous company, it is very easy to use and has a lot of features. Although I do not currently use the software, It was quick to learn and a user friendly platform. Very efficient to just click and go to the section you need.

Cons

Nothing really negative to say, I only used the software for a short period of time, but during my usage I did not have any negative situations at all.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied March 2018

Thanks for your review William. Would love to work with you and your team again one day in the future.

Brandon from Royal Supply Chain

Outstanding TMS

Like how the system integrates will multiple different platforms and customer support is always available to answer all our questions.

Pros

How user friendly the software is. Customer support is top notch always able to answer any all on questions.

Cons

Nothing at this time. We are happy with this product.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied December 2019

Thanks Brandon, we truly appreciate your business and enjoy working with you and your team.

Erin from Breakaway Express

Total mobility and ease of use

Pros

Rate confirmations on the go, access from any device, and great front page/load list for complete daily snap shots of loads.

Cons

We could use more information in the load list for researching pricing but the developer improves the functions monthly so we believe that will come.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the kind words Erin. We have been discussing ways to offer more visual data without slowing down the page results. Thx.

Melodee from Haulin All, LLC

Broker PRO

I have been using software from this company since 2004. It is very easy to understand, and to use. Anytime I have question, it gets answered with in moments. I would recommend this to anyone. Joe makes sure this software work for us, the Brokers, who use it daily, not for his company. Suggestions for improvements have been taken to heart and Joe and his team make sure we have an easy process to use this software. This software does everything I need.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied January 2017

Melodee, Thanks so much for your business as well as your kind words . We have learned through the years that if we don't offer our clients the tools they need to be successful that Infinity Software won't be successful.

Jeff from Badlands Heavy Haul

Top Notch - ease of use

I am a previous user of BrokerPlus but recently upgraded to the web-based BrokerPro. The ease of use is unrivaled. There are tabs that allow you to easily switch to carrier info, accounting, and document management. Also, everything is color-coded, so it is easy to understand exactly what screen you are in (green for revenue & red for expenses). BrokerPro is written for the brokerage environment, it is not trucking software that has been 'upgraded' to work for a brokerage. The key is that it takes about a minute to build a load, assign to a carrier, and then email out the confirmation. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

MELISSA from MidLink Logistics

Broker PRO

Improved workflow since the program is Cloud based.

Pros

The program is user-friendly, easy to use, and it is an online platform.

Cons

That it is unable to import existing data for new clients.

November 2015

Melodee from Haulin All , LLC

November 2015

Does exactly what I need it to do with ease. This is a very "user-friendly program.

I have have used ISS since 2004. The new BrokerPRO program is very easy to use. I can type in a load and send it from my cell phone. I love how the program is simple and does everything I need. I like that I can click on a report and the information I need is always up to date and available. The customer service and support is 1st class in my book. Joe listens to what we would like to see the program do and has a fix for us. I would recommend this to anyone in the industry.

Mandon from MIdLink Logistics

Solid TMS

Pros

This TMS offers quick, stream-lined processes that help drive efficiency.

Cons

No cons so far. Still working out the kinks.

Phil from Stone Consulting

Great experience. Great people. Listen well and very responsive

After spending months searching for software to meet my client's needs, I came across BrokerPro. It seemed robust and straight forward, which proved to be the case. We needed some modification to the software, which was accomplished is short order. This gave my client exactly what they needed, and at a reasonable price. Client happy... I'm happy!

December 2015

Michael from TALTOA

December 2015

Broker Pro Exceeds My Expectations For Broker Software

Can't say enough good things about Broker Pro! Have used other broker software and have never had the ease of use, reliability, plus the excellent customer service as received from ISS. I'd recommend this software for any size brokerage as you'll find that it will more than meet your needs at an affordable price.

Matt Koreck from Badlands

Great Software

Pros

Good platform for small and mid-size brokerage. It has all the functionality we needed to run the brokerage operation.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied January 2017

Matt, Thanks for your positive review. Please feel free to send us your suggestions or ideas to improve BrokerPro.

Beau from Whitfield Holdings

Great Broker Platform

We use the system for managing agent offices within our company. It works well to setup multiple users and keep reporting in one place.

Valerie from Falcon Trans

Good product for a small brokerage

Great platform for a small broker that needs full TMS capability. It has all the functions needed for a great price.

Valerie from Badlands