• Pros

• "It is simple to use and the support is great to work with. They actually listen and are willing to make changes for you."

• "the system is very easy to use, use it daily."

• "This product is easy to maneuver for my team to work in daily."

• Cons

• "While it's easy to multiply loads, a lot of information has to be reinterred manually load by load after."

• "Transitioning from BrokerPlus to BrokerPro is a complex process, but they have worked with us to make it as seamless as possible. "

• "I have no complaints. It has served my company well."

Browse Broker PRO Reviews

Hayden from Haulin All

Hands down, the best TMS out there

I love how the Broker PRO software has everything I need, including, the forms, tracking, reports, ease of use, how it makes billing, invoicing, and everything necessary to run a brokerage. It really is everything a Broker needs. I strongly recommend it to anyone in the freight brokerage industry. Also the support is hands down the best. If I have ever had a problem or needed help with anything, they are always there and very helpful. We have been with them for years and aren't going anywhere.

Pros

How comprehensive, customizable, and easy it is to use without compromising quality.

Cons

Can't really think of a single thing that I don't like honestly.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied January 2019

Thank you Hayden.

Katherine from Iron Peak Logistics

Great TMS Partner for your Brokerage

They are great!

Pros

I love that it pulls all the information over from MCP on the carriers and you can search their equipment type, lanes/states, home states, past loads. They are well priced, no contracts which is great! I love that we can email mass email from within the system. You are able to send customers updates directly from the system. You are able to customize the check calls and status how you like that. You are able to group the load board by dispatcher or sales person. The staff is super friendly and they take your needs seriously. ALSO -- they are integrated with SaferWatch and MCP so it's super great about making sure you are on top of your carrier's status and insurance.

Cons

One thing would be to make it easier to create primary carriers and put the carriers into groups to email. I wish there was a button in the carrier file to assign that carrier to a primary email list.

Reasons for Choosing Broker PRO

It's details in the loads, connection with an Onboarding and Insurance Monitoring service, pricing, no contract, and the carrier maintenance files, custom-ability of the load manager.

Reasons for Switching to Broker PRO

I needed a company that was connected with an Onboarding and Insurance Monitoring service.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied March 2021

Thank You Katherine. We truly appreciate our relationship with you and your team at Iron Peak Logistics!

VALERIE from CAL-TEX TRANSPORTATION L.L.C.

AUTOMATIC SAVE

I WAS ACCUSTOMED TO V2BROKER THAT GAVE ME A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF MY OVERALL TOTALS ON ONE WINDOW SIMULTANEOUSLY BETTER ALLOWING ME TO PLAN THE REMAINDER OF MY QUARTER, ETC. I DON'T NOT LIKE THIS SYSTEM. I AM LIKING THE UPDATES AND THE COMMUNICATION OVERFLOW TO REMIND OF THE LATEST UPDATES AND EXPLAIN.

Pros

EASY TO MANEUVER THROUGH VIABLE OPTIONS FOR ORGANIZATION OF TENDERS COLOR CODING INFORMATION PER TABS ON LOAD LIST IS HELPFUL CHECK CALLS OPTION UPDATE IS GREAT

Cons

AN AUTOMATIC SAVE OPTION WOULD BE GOOD. THERE ARE TIMES THE HARDWARE HAS A MALFUNCTION AND THE COMPUTER SHUTS DOWN LOSING INFORMATION THAT WAS BEING WORKED ON. I FEEL MORE OF A LANDSCAPE VIEW OF THE TENDER AS A WHOLE RATHER THAN THE TABS. AT LEAST FOR NUMBER PURPOSES. POSSIBLY A PRINT OUT OF ALL THE INFORMATION PER TAB. IT IS A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN BUT FEEL FREE TO CALL ME FOR EXPLANATION.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied February 2019

Thanks for your feedback Valerie.

Mike from Global Foods

Broker Pro- Easy to use and train new employees

We decided to make the change in May 2020 during the height of Covid and our business exploding. Our business had doubled in the two months leading up to the switch. Our customers and carriers were transferred in seconds. The customer service group from their corporate office is always there to help with any questions we may have.

Pros

Ease of Use, Excellent features for adding customers and carriers. Customer Service group guided us before and during implementation. New hires can adapt to system in days.

Cons

Nothing- This system is robust. Small glitches were fixed right away.

Reasons for Switching to Broker PRO

We wanted to more efficient and our work load doubled. We knew this system would allow us to handle more business and not cause any customer issues

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied April 2021

Thank you for your review Mike. We enjoy working with you and your team at Global Foods.

Jay from Class Logistics LLC

Broker pro does what it's named after

While not perfect, it's a good 4/5 stars and best system I have used.

Pros

This system is easy to use. Very user friendly. Also they have a "message" icon to speak directly with tech support which is fast and efficient. System is built for broker, easy to enter loads, multiply them, make POD's...

Reasons for Switching to Broker PRO

Changed company and this one was using Broker Pro, and I am glad they did.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied September 2020

Jay, Thanks for your review and feedback. Please send us your feedback and suggestions as this is what drives the development of BrokerPro.

JAJAIDA from Cargo In Motion, Inc.

Broker Pro

Pros

BrokerPro is easy to use and needs little to now training. Its ease of use has increased our productivity and allowed us to focus on employee development and company growth. Integration with other other programs have been painless.

Cons

There is nothing we like the least. Software has been a solid build.

Reasons for Choosing Broker PRO

Ease of use and THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Reasons for Switching to Broker PRO

Aljex was difficult to use and there was a lack of customer service.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied September 2020

Jajaida, Thanks for the kind words, we love working with you and your team at Cargo In Motion!

Brandon from Royal Supply Chain

Excellent Product

Customer service is excellent and is quick to resolve any issues

Pros

This product is easy to maneuver for my team to work in daily.

Cons

Nothing at this time. Great software for our company.

Reasons for Switching to Broker PRO

More features to accommodate to our customer needs

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied November 2020

Thank you Brandon. It is a pleasure working with you and your team at Royal Supply Chain.

Melodee from Haulin All LLC

Broker Pro

I have been with this software since 2004, I have a great relationship with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and if something needed add, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always willing to see how it could be updated. I have been approached to use other software companies, however I am more than satisfied with the way this fits my company. Hands down the best all the way around

Pros

It is very easy to use, works well in my business to track and bill loads, everything I need is at the click of a button, BrokerPRO also keeps up to date with the industry trends and needs for all of the clients

Cons

This software has every feature I need, love it

Reasons for Choosing Broker PRO

Easy to use, simple to understand, and can use on my desktop or my phone. Also works really well with my budget

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the kind review Melodee. We've enjoyed working with you and your team at Haulin All for over 16 years!

Jennifer from United States Freigth an Transfer, LLC

BrokerPro User

We have used Infinity Software products for 13 years now. The transition to BrokerPro and the functions it provides meets and exceeds our expectations.

Pros

The quick and easy ability to create and complete a load from start to finish.

Cons

The integration with Quickbooks or the knowledge of how to do more with Quickbooks. We need more communication when new products or abilities are available.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback Jennifer. We will improve our communication efforts.

SANDRA from GLG II LTD DBA GRIFFITH

SYSTEM IS AWESOME

Pros

the system is very easy to use, use it daily.

Cons

the only thing I dislike is that when your looking for a load and you pause on the search it just searches itself without me finishing typing.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied September 2020

Sandra, Thank you for the positive review! we recently re-worked that section and you should see a big improvement in the search results. Let us know if you have any other suggestions.

Bradley from Centerline Freight Services, Inc.

Broker Pro

We at Centerline started our company back in 2004. We started using Broker Pro at this time and continue to us this product today. We have over 13,000 Carriers on file and 7,000 Customers. All this information can be found within seconds, listed by any field you choose- State, Equipment type, MC#, DOT # - anything. We import invoices from carriers to Quickbooks and Pay carriers from Quick books in one easy step. Yearly and Monthly totals by customer or carrier is a click away. I could go on forever and most likely haven't even touched on all the features we use. Even with all the records or 45,000 load alone, this program hasn't slowed down. Highly recommend this to anyone and the customer support is excellent.

Pros

Simple to use - yet provides any information you could possibly need. And when having multipal employee's - if a carrier is on the do not use list, everyone knows it and why. Integrates with Quickbooks making invoicing and record keeping simple as a click of a key.

Cons

Nothing.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied March 2017

Brad, Thanks for the kind comments. We have enjoyed working with you and your team at Centerline for 13 years and look forward to another 13!

Krista from TRANSPORTATION RESOURCES, INC

August 2016

Want a Successful Brokerage? Get the best Software on the Market!!

Broker Pro is what I depend on to enter and keep up with every truckload or less than truckload shipment I handle. Once your information is entered you have the option to save and never have to re-enter. Whether it is an entire load, carrier, shipper, or receiver it is stored for future use.

Pros

The ability to copy and store all info. Being able to look at your numbers in the accounting function at any time. And, one of my absolute favorite functions is the ability to go straight to the 'Safer System' while in the software to verify a carrier.

Cons

I have no complaints. It has served my company well.

September 2016

John from iTS

September 2016

Great company, great people, great product!

Have dealt with Infinity Software and Joe since our inception in 2002. Could not have gotten the features that our software contains for anywhere near this price from their competition.

Pros

Ease of use. Rate confirmations are able to be faxed or emailed with the click of the mouse. Accounting functionality is also top notch.

Cons

Can't think of any negatives.

Tammy from GLG II, Ltd.

BrokerPro review

Pros

The thing that I like the most about the program is it's ease of use. VERY user friendly!

Cons

It seems that some of the bugs have not been worked out. The places where you enter a phone number for a carrier or customer does not work properly, and hasn't for some time. When you try to put the phone number in, it jumps out to the end of the form. You have to manually put the cursor in the right place, again, after that, so that you can properly enter the number.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied January 2019

Thanks for your review Tammy. I will pass this along and see that it gets addressed.

Theodore from Spartan

BP Review

Very well liked within company

Pros

Customer Service and ability to customize

Cons

Slow. Sometimes freezes and locks out. Would be much better if that fixed

Old one was horrible

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied September 2020

TJ, Thanks for your review and feedback.

August 2016

Steve from FAC Logistics Inc.

August 2016

We have been a long time customer of ISS

We have been with them from our start up, as we have grown and added people ISS has provided the customer service we have come to expect to get our people up and running.

Pros

Very easy to bring someone on board and introduce them to the brokerage program. Easy to move through the different screens, from adding a new carrier or customer to load details.

Marcus from Capital Transportation Group, LLC

Outstanding TMS platform and customer service!

The software's features expand with your business growth! No Cons - The company has been very responsive to any of our inquiries about the software. They often use customer feedback to enhance the TMS features.

Pros

Favorite feature is the Import Carrier function. The BrokerPro software integrates with Saferwatch risk management, which allows users to import Carrier profiles directly into BrokerPro. This feature saves data entry time for all New Carriers.

Ray from Workhorse Freight

Great Brokering Tool

Fantastic

Pros

Cons

Im not sure that there is anything that I dont like about BrokerPro.

Reasons for Choosing Broker PRO

They were the best option.

Reasons for Switching to Broker PRO

BrokerPro was a much better option for what we needed .

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review Ray, we enjoy working with you and your team at Workhorse Freight!

Mike from Platt & Associates

Broker Pro Review

Pros

Web based has made a world of difference for me. Update much quicker than with previous program we were using.

Cons

Machine database not as developed as our previous one. But this may improve over time with the softwares desire to improve which they have demonstrated.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied September 2020

Thanks you Mike for your review. Customer suggestions is what drives our development.

Matthew from Mazi Logistics LLC

Mazi Logistics Review on BrokerPro

Love using Broker Pro!

Pros

This TMS system is very easy to use. Very user friendly. To the point. It's basically a fill in the blanks.

Cons

I think there should be more options when you plug in more pallets, etc and classes for notes to put on the BOL.

Recommended by Brooks Brokerage School

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied September 2020

Mathew, Thank you for the positive review and suggestions.

Jay from Thompson Logistics, LLC

Good Stuff

We have been a BrokerPlus user for MANY years! Thankfully it is pretty flawless and meets all of our needs!

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to interface with Quickbooks & posting sites is a huge help for us

Justin from MidLink Logistics, LLC.

Awesome features, Great Value!

Overall, BrokerPro is one of the most cost efficient software options available for brokers. With the option to pay for certain features, you can really customize it to work for your business without spending money on things you do not need. The support team is great and responds quickly if any questions arise. I would definitely recommend!

Pros

I love that you can customize this software for your company's needs. You pay for what you want to use and that's awesome, because every company is a little different. We have been working closely with CSR to create solutions to some of our unique needs. It integrates well with many platforms commonly used in the industry including automatic posting to DAT. Plus there are textable driver confirmations!

Cons

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied January 2019

Thanks Justin!

Roy from RB3 Transport

Definitely worth it.

Pros

Very easy to use. All the information you would need at your fingertips.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied January 2019

Thank you Roy.

Eric from RED LIGHTNING LOGISTICS

Broker Pro Review

We are solving locating a truck by region or state.

Pros

The ability to locate a past load and details on shipment.

Cons

The non ability to add carrier to load by MC# vs name of carrier.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied January 2019

Thanks Eric, I have passed on your recommendation to our P.M.

Roy from RB3 TRANSPORT

August 2016

It's easy to use and the service is the best. We use it on a daily basis to dispatch trucks and invoice clients. The best feature is you can do it from anywhere.

Pros

Everything is at your fingertips and user-friendly.

Stanislaw from Blackjack Express

Broker Pro Review

Overall it is a simple nice to use software.

Pros

I like the way it allows us to put in loads easily.

Cons

Save / Exit can affect the way of entering loads

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review and feedback Stan.

Nicholas from red lab logistics inc

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Good software for freight brokers of mid size

Pros

I move 30 loads a day and this software made it easy

Cons

when it crashes for too many people using it

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied September 2020

Nicholas, Thanks for your review and feedback.

Josh from Ezgo logistics

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Very effiecent, easy to navigate the features, very clear and easy to adapt

Pros

overall all of the above. results in excellent use of its purpose.

Cons

the accounting department. Also, the numbers are not always accurate...

JEFF from Covert Transportation Logistic

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Pros

EASY TO USE AND GOOD SEARCH FUNCTIONALITY

Cons

CREATING BOLS HAS "SOME" LIMITATIONS BUT WE'VE LEARNED TO WORK AROUND IT.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the review Jeff. Please feel free to contact us with suggestions.

William from Buffalo Mill Logistics

Pros

Started out with this software at a previous company, it is very easy to use and has a lot of features. Although I do not currently use the software, It was quick to learn and a user friendly platform. Very efficient to just click and go to the section you need.

Cons

Nothing really negative to say, I only used the software for a short period of time, but during my usage I did not have any negative situations at all.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied March 2018

Thanks for your review William. Would love to work with you and your team again one day in the future.

Erin from Breakaway Express

Total mobility and ease of use

Pros

Rate confirmations on the go, access from any device, and great front page/load list for complete daily snap shots of loads.

Cons

We could use more information in the load list for researching pricing but the developer improves the functions monthly so we believe that will come.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the kind words Erin. We have been discussing ways to offer more visual data without slowing down the page results. Thx.

Jeff from Badlands Heavy Haul

Top Notch - ease of use

I am a previous user of BrokerPlus but recently upgraded to the web-based BrokerPro. The ease of use is unrivaled. There are tabs that allow you to easily switch to carrier info, accounting, and document management. Also, everything is color-coded, so it is easy to understand exactly what screen you are in (green for revenue & red for expenses). BrokerPro is written for the brokerage environment, it is not trucking software that has been 'upgraded' to work for a brokerage. The key is that it takes about a minute to build a load, assign to a carrier, and then email out the confirmation. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

MELISSA from MidLink Logistics

Broker PRO

Improved workflow since the program is Cloud based.

Pros

The program is user-friendly, easy to use, and it is an online platform.

Cons

That it is unable to import existing data for new clients.

Mandon from MIdLink Logistics

Solid TMS

Pros

This TMS offers quick, stream-lined processes that help drive efficiency.

Cons

No cons so far. Still working out the kinks.

Phil from Stone Consulting

Great experience. Great people. Listen well and very responsive

After spending months searching for software to meet my client's needs, I came across BrokerPro. It seemed robust and straight forward, which proved to be the case. We needed some modification to the software, which was accomplished is short order. This gave my client exactly what they needed, and at a reasonable price. Client happy... I'm happy!

December 2015

Michael from TALTOA

December 2015

Broker Pro Exceeds My Expectations For Broker Software

Can't say enough good things about Broker Pro! Have used other broker software and have never had the ease of use, reliability, plus the excellent customer service as received from ISS. I'd recommend this software for any size brokerage as you'll find that it will more than meet your needs at an affordable price.

Matt Koreck from Badlands

Great Software

Pros

Good platform for small and mid-size brokerage. It has all the functionality we needed to run the brokerage operation.

Response from Infinity Software Solutions

Replied January 2017

Matt, Thanks for your positive review. Please feel free to send us your suggestions or ideas to improve BrokerPro.

Beau from Whitfield Holdings

Great Broker Platform

We use the system for managing agent offices within our company. It works well to setup multiple users and keep reporting in one place.

Valerie from Badlands

Good product for a small brokerage

Great platform for a small broker that needs full TMS capability. It has all the functions needed for a great price.

Valerie from Falcon Trans