• Pros

• "Very simple. Nice app for drivers. Easy to drag and drop jobs"

• "CRO is the best dispatching software I have ever used! It is so easy to use and has made my work life tons easier. And their customer service is the BEST!"

• "Always accessible and easy to talk with .Always glad to help .regular upgrades to help fit our needs "

• Cons

• "I like all of their features--just a bit pricey on the per month costs."

• "The billing section didn't work well for us at the time, but with their new program updates we hope to use it soon. "

• "Freezing up of the drivers tablets during the day. Sometimes the issuses arise with sending invoices over to quickbooks (but been much better lately). Overall not much to dislike about the software."

Browse Cro Software Solutions Reviews

Emanuel from Bristal Hauling

Very happy using CRO as a waste hauler!

With CRO, I have been able to serve all of my customers that are recurring extremely effectively. One of our trucks does 100+ customers per day and getting the driver to know which bins to empty and not forget other customers is great! Great customer service!

Pros

Ever since we started using CRO, we've effectively been able to stop using a whiteboard and paper to compile jobs. All stats about assets, asset history, customer information, and even driver feedback get recorded effortlessly.

Cons

Vehicle tracking has not yet the best. If I was able to have drivers do pre-trip inspections using CRO, and automatically calculate Hours Of Service as well, it would be even more valuable. I currently use GeoTab, although it is integrated, I'm not sure what the point is in the integration. I think CRO could take the place of GeoTab's ability to tracking and record inspections.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2019

Hello, thank you for the review. We are working on a new Off Line Drivers App, we will then add the pre and post inspections etc. We are looking at every available option to improve the Drivers App. Thanks again,

Andrew from Illinois Portable Toilets

Streamlined and loving it!

Cro Software allows our end users to be much more versatile in what they can do and how quickly they can do it, freeing them up to do other taks and eliminating the multiple and repeated steps we had become so dependent on over the yeras.

Pros

Our company rents and services a fleet of about 10 trucks and 2,000 portable toilets and Cro Software's drag and drop dispatching makes managing this a breeze compared to other software we have used in the past. Whether in the office, at home or even on my phone, I can see where drivers are at in their routes and stay current on and manage their workflow.

Cons

The only downside I have noticed on our end is the integration with Quickbooks could be smoother. It has saved us hours of data entry using their web connector function, but it does require frequent collobration with our IT firm to shore up glitches and issues. I am, however, confident this is something that will continue to be smoothed out over time.

Reasons for Switching to Cro Software Solutions

We were looking for something that would allow us to eliminate many of the duplicate steps that were causing us to incur numerous hours of extra work by our office staff and switch to something with a more robust and forward-thinking engine.

Classic Overpromise and Underdeliver scenario.

We signed up for Cro Software hoping it would be a much needed upgrade to the outdated software system. I had my doubts at the very beginning and started to express my frustrations within the first 30 days. I told them after the very first training session that I no longer wanted the billing piece. I was charged for it anyway and I felt like I had to tell 3 different people I didn't want billing any more before I could get anyone to hear me. With the other missing pieces we were always assured that the critical pieces that we needed "were in the que and would be added soon." Meanwhile I had to use my old software and make double entries to it and to Cro (very time consuming) in order to keep track of the information for which I am required to do reporting for the state. I paid for peace of mind, not to have more work on my office staff. We quit using Cro after 90 days. We had about 5-7 hrs training total (all of which were longer than they needed to be and less effective than they could have been). We were told that we could not get any of our money back (our large upfront payment or any monthly fees) because they had already done "so much" training. I should have been the one reimbursed for the training because it was such a painful waste of my staff's time. They also said that because Cro has so many happy customers they couldn't understand what our problem with them was. Moral of the story: They don't listen. This ranks as one of my most painful lessons.

Pros

Dark background colors are easy on the eyes. The basic functions of the software is very straightforward and quick to learn.

Cons

The upfront, non-refundable licensing fee of several thousand dollars. Never sign a non-refundable contract when you have no experience with the software other than demonstrations--that was our very painful life lesson!! Cro software was touted as a comprehensive solution and it was not. It lacked one of the most fundamental pieces that we needed in order to operate effectively (that our outdated software covered handily). There is also no way to securely capture credit card information. Our outdated software was able to do a better job of this and there are even better options with other software. A close competitor, CORE software, has a way to tokenize cardholder data and is PCI compliant. Tech support was frustrating to work with. It was generally the same person who had a tendency to assume they knew what you were trying to understand before fully listening to the question and would proceed to talk over you or go on ad nauseam on the training when we already had that part down. It would be tricky, but we'd have to find ways to interject or interrupt so that we didn't waste 2 hours. We had a 2 hour training on billing in which all I wanted to do was to try one invoice to see how it would show up in my online accounting system. I was finally able to get them to try that at the very end and as I suspected that billing was not going to sync with my books without a lot of changes to my accounting. I would have liked to have saved the 2 hour training session.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2019

Hello, I am very sorry for any miscommunication between your staff and ours. We have never advertised to have a full accounting solution with credit card processing etc. Currently we do rely on a back-end accounting platform to manage the account balances and payments. We are always working to improve the software for all of our users by adding new features, in this case I think we added several only to be told more was needed. I wish these issues had been brought to our attention prior to the decision to go with Cro so we could have addressed them then. We will never purposely mislead a Cro Provider! I do thank you very much for taking the time to write this review, I sincerely hope we have an opportunity to talk again in the future and change your opinion of Cro Software. We are available anytime 844-276-2467

Wendy from A King's Throne

CRO Software

Overall, we are happy with CRO Software. There are a few kinks here and there that we have worked through or are still working through but they are really good to work with!

Pros

CRO Software has been great to work with. Their people are great! They are always available to help out when needed.

Cons

There are a few things that this software cannot do that we need it to do. We are hoping that we can get these features soon!

Reasons for Switching to Cro Software Solutions

Need some better dispatching options and wanted to go paperless.

Derek from JOTS Rentals

Cro Review

The Cro system has enabled our company to transition from a paper and card dispatching system to a digital one. There have been some bumps along the way, and we're still ironing out some of those issues almost a year later, but the day-to-day operations go smoothly almost all the time. The inventory and dispatching systems have both positive and frustrating aspects to them, but the customer service team is always willing to help us along, and they are patient when we take a while to comprehend. They work with us to make the system function better and encourage requests for new features.

Pros

Simple functions can be performed quickly. Assigning a job to a driver or moving a job from one driver to another is very simple. The ability to create requests and modify routes for the drivers instantly has been incredibly useful as we've moved away from route books and paper dispatching requests.

Cons

Some of the more advanced features can be cumbersome and require several steps for every single job that is created. There are also a handful of features that have quirks that require the user to be very familiar with the system in order to know how to work around them. If your drivers are in an area that has spotty reception, the app will freeze and not work until reception is regained.

Reasons for Switching to Cro Software Solutions

We were using route cards and paper dispatching, and we wanted to give our drivers access to real-time job requests and make their job simpler. We also needed a solution that could integrate our inventory with what was assigned for delivery or pickup and what was currently on a route.

Amanda from Titan Recycle and Trash

CRO Software review

We had a great relationship while we were onboarding, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were great at helping solve issues when the program was not working. Now that they are a larger company, issues that have been ongoing since we started are being ignored.

Pros

The software is web based allowing flexibility in where I work. We also needed a real time routing software.

Cons

The drivers have a very difficult time operating the their app during the routes. There are functions that were supposed to be added / created but do not work the way we need them to, or don't work at all. The billing is also not user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Cro Software Solutions

They were not web based at the time.

Reasons for Switching to Cro Software Solutions

WAM requires payments for customer service and did not do what we needed when we made the switch. CRO is web based which is a great feature for those that need access to their software creating flexibility in work locations.

Carly from Allied Salvage & Metals (1985) Ltd.

Industry: Environmental Services

Overall this is a great tool with room for improvement

Pros

I love the ability to easily see the customers history right on the main deployment page for that customer (customer information).

Cons

It could be that I am not familiar with this report, but in the past I have tried to run a report that lists all customers with the bin number that is currently deployed and the last date the asset was serviced. This report would be very helpful. As well, our drivers use iPhones which unfortnately does not allow us to track our drivers activity. This I would say is our #1 priorty to have available to us.

Jillian from Heave Away Waste Management

Heave Away Cro Reveiw

Great! like all software there is a learning curve and sometimes the way things are done in the app are not always that instinctive when they could be. It has taken some trial and error and I have the hang of it all now but trying to show someone new how to use it sometimes its tricky

Pros

How quickly support responds and how easy and convenient it is to set up training and support. Everyone that I have encountered while working with cro have been very knowledgeable, kind and great at their jobs!

Cons

Seems like there is often little bugs. For example this week for the first time since we started using cro all our requests that were set up as reoccurring all went unassigned from a truck so I had to go in and reassign all the services to a truck. Now that isn't a huge deal but if I hadn't of noticed we would have missed clients since they weren't on his driver app under his truck

MARY from SCENIC CITY PORTABLES

Industry: Facilities Services

Best Customer Service!!!

CRO is the bomb! They are revolutionized dispatching software. It is a brilliant software and I love using it every day!

Pros

Cons

I like all of their features--just a bit pricey on the per month costs.

Reasons for Switching to Cro Software Solutions

The Service Program (which was awful and outdated).

jon from Modern Disposal Systems

Industry: Translation and Localization

Good company to work with

They are a great company to work with. Always willing to listen to an implement ideas i to their system. Great customer service

Pros

Great software for dispatching roll off work.

Cons

Needs some work in the commercial/residential routing side of the software.

Diane from Bryant's Container Services, Inc.

It's a Journey

Our experience has been bumpy but we are slowly gaining momentum with the program. Overall we really like the program and as we gain experience and confidence it becomes more effective. The company personality is outstanding. Even with slight hiccups to our implementation of the program the support from the staff has made those challenges easier to deal with.

Pros

One of the most productive features is the ability to assign drivers requests simply by dragging and dropping to appropriate column. Another feature I have found to be very useful is the Master Report. This page allows you to search, sort, and analyze data very effectively. The Map tracking and routing features is also being used frequently throughout the day to our dispatchers advantage.

Cons

The biggest complaint I have is the lack of a written manual. Not every one is a visual learner. The videos are helpful but if you are just looking for a quick answer to confirm a proceedure before doing something in the program you have to watch the whole video and hope your answer is there. The customer support is exceptional; however, sometimes you just want to find the answer yourself without having to chat, email or call someone. The training we received was not very effective and was a big obstacle to overcome initially. Truthfully, I am not sure what the actual training process was supposed to be since ours did not seem to follow a typical formula. The other feature that is not positive for us is the "override" button. We feel it is a feature that should be able to be turned on or off. If your drivers are still learning and get frustrated with not finding the asset they are looking for they very readily use the override rather than reach out for assistance causing additional work for the dispatch staff.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied August 2018

Hello Diane, Thank you very much for the review. We are working on a written training manual. I will check with the developers regarding the "Override" being optional for Drivers, please let us know more about how it is causing issues for you and your Drivers. We have a four step training process that we try our very best to follow, if needed you have free unlimited training available to you anytime just let us know.

Terry from West Coast Metal Recycling LLP

Industry: Mining & Metals

Makes asset tracking easy

We were tracking our assets (all 850) using excel spreadsheets. Was almost impossible as drivers would forget to write numbers down or transpose numbers and very difficult to accurately track. CRO gives the drivers the power to enter their own numbers and also alerts drivers immediately if their is an issue which means problems can be solved immediately onsite before driver leaves. Also love the mapping system that shows where assets are deployed and the report that shows bin duration so we can pick up under performing bins. We were scrambling before CRO and literally searching for something for almost 2 years. Not perfect (but nothing is) but CRO checks a lot of the boxes we need.

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate and icons make it basically self explanatory. Love that I can now track my assets by location, bin number, type, address etc. Not foolproof as input errors still occur and must be corrected before assets can be re-deployed, but if drivers are "careful" problems are minimal.

Cons

Because it is cloud based, software is designed for all users which means there are updates and functions that do not apply to us. That being said, CRO is very accomodating and responsive to requests and needs of its individual users and always does their best to implement.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2019

Thank you very much for the nice review, keep an eye out for the Scrap It integration coming soon as well. Thanks again,

Phil from Bulldog Disposal Service, Inc.

We discovered CRO at the Waste Expo and have never looked back. We are very happy with it.

Pros

Probably ease of use and the companies flexibility. First, ease of use - I know just enough about tech and software to screw it up. This software has checks and balances that won't allow you to double schedule or mess up your inventory and things of that nature. Very easy to navigate. Second, flexibility - Even as a small company with only 3 trucks the company values my input and ideas. There has been at least 1 and maybe 2 changes that have been made to the software that to the best of my knowledge were my idea and/or suggestion.

Cons

I'd say probably the immense detail. This is not the software's fault but again as a strictly roll-off company with only 3 trucks, this software is designed for and intended for companies with far more detailed routes and larger fleets. That being said, the software is probably (not probably but surely) capable of so much more than I am even using it for. It most likely has resources and benefits that I am not even using it for to this point.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied March 2018

Thank you for the very nice review Phil. We would love to schedule an online meeting anytime to review possible options and features that can help Bulldog Disposal be even more efficient. Hope to talk to you soon.

Lisa from Scott Waste Services

Great Software

Since using Cro Software for almost 3 years now been able to dispatch more jobs since we can track the drivers through out the day and dispatch more work. We can see witch drivers did the jobs if need to ask them something about the job. Overall Cro Software has been much add on to our growing business. Thank you Cro Software!

Pros

Easy to use for dispatching and tracking of drivers through out the day so we can add new jobs as they come into the office. Tracking of the driver for when customers call for an ETA. Billing is easy as easily sends over to quickbooks.

Cons

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the nice review Lisa, we are working on the new Off Line Drivers App now and expect a release mid summer. This will address a lot of the network connection issues. Thank you again,

Annemarie from National Concrete Washout

Daily CRO User

Overall it has been a good learning experience. I enjoy the people and the help is amazing. For that alone I would definitely recommend using it

Pros

The support staff is amazing. This software was not created for our specific company, but they have been very accommodating to our company's needs. Everyone in our office always asks me to call support so I have support executives on Speed Dial. They are always helpful and very sweet.

Cons

There are not enough options for tasks, example we perform drops, swaps, pickups, pumps and relocates. They only have space for 4 so 2 of our tasks share and it gets a bit confusing.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2019

Thank you very much for the review, we are working on an option to have different service types as well. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help out in the mean time as you are not alone with this scenario. Thanks again

Helped clean up our inventory

Pros

- It's pretty easy to use. - Inventory tracking is easy. - Pretty reasonably priced. - Great to have GPS without having to have a seperate system.

Cons

- When they update the system, something usually doesn't work correctly the following day. - The person who was training how to use the system, didn't train on the billing stating they wanted us to get use to the system first. They were supposed to call back and schedule an appointment for the training and never did. - Wish it had the option to create a pre-trip checklist for the drivers at the beginning of the day.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2019

Hello, I am sorry about any training issues. We are available anytime with unlimited training and support for all our users. We do our best with unit testing to find and correct any bugs prior to all software updates, some do get missed but we correct them within hours if not sooner of the first report. We are working on pre and post vehicle inspections as well as the new Off Line Drivers App with the goal of a mid summer release. Thank you,

Joanne from Ideal Refuse Removal & Roll Off Service

Amazing, user-friendly software!

Too many to state. Top 5: Asset tracking and inventory, tracking trucks (whereabouts & speed), ease of billing, route efficiency, time stamped jobs.

Pros

Cro has so many Pros! Customer service is excellent and the software features/functions make the work place efficient. Software is simple and streamline making it super user-friendly for both drivers and dispatch.

Cons

Not much that I don't like. The only thing I wish Cro offered would be a mobile friendly dispatch page. They are constantly making updates and improvements, so maybe this will be down the road!

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied March 2018

Thank you Joanne, as always it is a pleasure to work with you all at Ideal Refuse. Yes we are working on a mobile dispatch option, however in the meantime we do offer Driver Dispatching that will cover all your needs. Give us a call and we can discuss. Thanks again for the great review!

Shari from Habitat for Humanity

CRO Review

Very responsive customer service and IT help.

Pros

The IT people are always wanting to improve the platform, and continue to do regular updates. When adding an address, it pulls up the satellite image for the client. Customers can have multiple locations.

Cons

Customer Centre makes things a little redundant. Cro sometimes doesn't fill the whole address field. It will leave out unit numbers, this causes an extra step to go back in and add.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied November 2018

Thank you very much for the review. We are updating some options very soon for address lines two and three for allowing additional location info to be stored with the location address. If you are noticing info that is not getting auto filled in the customer info form please contact support so we can see and correct that right away. Thanks again,

Juniper from ABC Hauling

We love it! We use it in our office and each of our drivers has the Cro App on his phone.

Pros

Cro is very, very easy to learn. The ability to see where all our inventory and drivers are at anytime of the day is really great! The customer service is always there for help and explanations of how or why the features work the way they do. They are very open to suggestions on what the customer needs to make the program work best for them...Really great program and customer support!

Cons

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied March 2018

Thank you Juniper, we really appreciate the great review. We love working with you guys and hope to continue taking care of all your software needs for many years to come. We do offer full integration to Quick Books Desktop now as well, we would love to schedule a time to get you all set up. Thanks again,

John from Belson Steel

Industry: Renewables & Environment

CRO Dispatching and Asset Tracker

Cro takes some of the stress out of juggling multiple trucks. It remembers for you! This allows time to focus on other things. it takes a 10 hr job and reduces it to a concise 15 or 20 mins spent 5 or 6 times per day. FREE-TIME = GROWTH!

Pros

I enjoy Cro's versatility. I can have the drivers dispatching page pulled up and simultaneously add priority based call-ins to the current days agenda and with one click change the drivers schedule. This eliminates phone calls and gives the drivers a clear and detailed dispatch experience. Errors or also more likely not to happen because the assets such as box size or trailer type to service specific account are spelled out in a specific way. LOVE IT! It keeps track of company assets and allows me to see how often the customer is utilizing the resources given to them. All valuable information in a business with tight margins. Information is valuable!

Cons

I least like the calendar pull down function. If i hover over the last day in the week sometimes it picks up the drivers run from the previous day and transfers that runs details onto the next day i select on the calendar. Just annoying that is all .

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the review, please let support know more about this issue on the calendar drop down so we can address it right away. Thanks,

Daniel from TKG Environmental Services Group, LLC

Good program easy to use

Pros

Ease of dispatch and scheduling. Cloud based and browser is simple to use. Driver app is user friendly.

Cons

Box location tracking is difficult and we have not ever got it working correctly. We are still using tickets to track then

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied March 2018

Hello Daniel, thank you for nice the review. I have your rep Glenda contacting you ASAP to make sure you have all the tools you need to make sure you are tracking all your boxes as expected. If you number your Boxes you can go to the Asset Page to view all your Deployed, Reserved, Returning and Available Boxes by Type. Also check out the Deployed Asset Map and Report for details on all your deployed boxes. I am sure we will get you on the right track, thank you again for everything.

Kim from National Salavge

overall Satisfied

Much better organization of our bins.

Pros

-Works well for organizing bin pick ups with our drivers and managing of our bins. - Inputting bin pick ups and adding new customers is fast and efficient.

Cons

- mysteriously duplicates bins - Drivers sometimes have a hard time running the app on there iPad.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied July 2018

Hello Kim, Thank you very much for the review. We would like to connect with you to see just what you mean when you say duplicates? Also, have your Drivers had time to watch the training video for the mobile app, that can really help out as well. We will reach out to you guys right away as we just saw this review. Thanks again,

Susan from City of Steinbah

CRO Software

They are an amazing group of people to deal with. It has made my job so much easier. I can communicate with my drivers and get the job done more efficiently.

Pros

I love that they listen to what you need, and will make changes to the software so it works for you. AND they are all very friendly to deal with.

Cons

There is nothing l don't like about this software.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied November 2018

Thank you very much for the great review, we love working with you guys and hope to continue being your software provider for many more years to come! Thanks again,

Chris from Habitat for Humanity

Always there to make system fit our needs

Helps monitor truck use ,both economically but also aids with communication

Pros

Cons

It wasn't designed for our particular use but adapted well and are always glad to help all staff undersatnd best way to help .

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied March 2018

Thank you Chris for the very nice review, I hope all is well and if you ever need anything just let us know. Thanks again,

Eric from Hinton Scrap Metal Ltd.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Best Bin Software

Overall a very good experience

Pros

This is the easiest way to keep track of Bin Locations and drivers at all times.

Cons

Only minor things that have come up, but customer service has always helped us out or even changed their software to make it easier for our company

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2019

Thank you very much Eric, please let us know anytime you need anything at all. Thanks again,

Amelia from ADRS Services Inc

It's great but it could be greater

Support team have always been great with help. Thanks guys so much.

Pros

the ease of adding orders, being able to see where everything is, and rearranging the day

Cons

when adding a new site for an existing customer there special pricing doesn't auto populate. Also if you have a site that is getting serviced more then once in the day it doesn't show that on the main dispatch page.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied November 2018

Thank you very much for the review, the, shared special pricing option was corrected, please contact support if you are still having issues with that option. As far servicing a site more than once a day, maybe I am misunderstanding your concern as we can see multiple stop counts for the same address per day? Please contact support anytime to discuss. Thanks,

CRO

Over all CRO is a great product. Makes the work day a bit easier!

Pros

What I like most about CRO is that entering services is super quick. The different report that they offer are great as well.

Cons

What i like least about CRO is having our pumps and relocate as one service. I wish this could be separated.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the review, we are working on options to add different Service Types with different pricing for each of them as well. Thank you again,

Owner

Pros

Very simple. Nice app for drivers. Easy to drag and drop jobs

Cons

The GPS tracking on phones in field is spottty and inconsistent

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2019

Hello, we are working on the new Off Line Drivers App and expect a release mid summer. this will resolve the connection issues as well. Thank you,

DANIELLE from CRB Environmental and Demolition Services

Industry: Environmental Services

Pros

What I like most about this product is that it's easy to use and you can login anywhere.

Cons

I really don't have anything that I least like about this software.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much Danielle for the great review, we truly appreciate it. We are always here for you if you need anything at all!

Kevin from Halco Portables

Industry: Facilities Services

Very good. If we didn't have CRO we wouldn't have been able to grow our business as quickly and successfully as we did.

Pros

It's routing ability. Optimizing routes is it's greatest advantage.

Cons

It's billing ability. We wished it work with more accounting software.

Reasons for Choosing Cro Software Solutions

CRO appeared on the surface to have everything we needed it to do vs. the alternatives.

Ray from Cameron Recycling

CRO Software has been a great solution for our company.

Pros

Ease of use for dispatchers / drivers as well as the open lines of communication with CRO employees. They go above and beyond to listen to their customers in order to provide the best product possible. Keep up the good work!

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied March 2018

Thank you very much Ray, I hope all is well. However, If you ever have any issues at all I am sure you will give us a call. Thanks again for everything,

Eric from Greasecycle

Growing Company

We looked for over a year for a system. They have been top notch!!

Pros

The features line up well with what type of business we do. The team at CRO have been outstanding to work with!

Cons

Having to run 2 systems while the transfer takes place. Not that bad though.

Reasons for Switching to Cro Software Solutions

Needed a software to keep up with our growth.

Bryan from Rob Breeding Roll-Off

The Magnificent Crowsters!

Pros

Very nice, practical system with great support.

Cons

Some features are not as user friendly as others.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2019

Hey Bryan, I would love to get more input on how we can improve any features in Cro to make them more user friendly. I hope all is well, we are here for you anytime. Thanks again,

Dino from Environmental Services

Keeping the sanity.

Exceptional we have trained many people on it and no complaints.

Pros

People who are not techi can use it, we like the support that we have on line.

Cons

Can not meld with accounting software, we have tried to work with Cro still awaiting an answer.

Reasons for Choosing Cro Software Solutions

We liked all the options that we could do with your system as opposed to the other system as well as use ability's.

JEFF from 220-JUNK LTD.

Cro has made our business much easier and faster to manage.

Pros

I love how easy it is to schedule and track jobs and the drivers love the app for its GPS, how the jobs are displayed and tracked, and the ease for putting in landfill weights.

Cons

A few minor wrinkles that are not even worth mentioning and I'm sure that once we have time to be properly trained that those wrinkles will disappear. We implemented the software during our busy season so that is why we have not had time for full training on CRO. With that being said CRO is very easy to learn and use even with basic training. Great job on developing this software!

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied August 2018

Hello Jeff, Thank you very much the review. Please let us know any time at all if you have any questions or requests for modification of the software to better meet your requirements. Thank you again,

Joanna from Site Waste Service

I Don't Know How We Survived Without It

Pros

CRO is very user-friendly and intuitive. It really helps our business run smoothly.

Cons

Every time I log in I check the box to be remembered next time but it always comes back.

Sam from Reliable Rolloffs

Hoping this can help us fix a few issues because we had been overall happy with product tell updates

We started started with Cro we were overall happy oher than a few problems in billing we were able to work around. They are very good with support and training but we have been frustrated with some of the updates that makes it hard on us the way we do billing considering looking in to other options. I have also heard of others new customers being charged less than us.

Pros

The dispatching has been very helpful and seems to work very well.

Cons

Billing has some thigs that need worked out when we started (negatives were a problem) we found a way to work around it hoping they would fix it. Cro put out new updates leaving several invoices in limbo we were lucky we still were keeping a paper book trail and also making us hand write on 30% of are invoices. We have been told it might be fixed today , tomorrow or in the next up date which none have happened.

Reasons for Choosing Cro Software Solutions

We choose Cro over starlight because of price. I think it may be cheaper know.

Yvonne from Blue Bear Waste Services

Cro Software

Pros

The software is very user friendly and colorful. It is easy to navigate each of the areas and their customer support is always available.

Cons

The system seems to not currently have the ability to track inventory 100% of the time in in multiple locations.

Martin from Rob Breeding Roll Off

Cro

Keeping Track of inventory

Pros

I love Cro software as far as keeping track of our inventory. We use it daily to keep track of our dumpsters.

Cons

Can not use the billing because I does not map the income to specific people or job locations. All money income is going into one pot labeled Cro income. In our business we need to be able to separate the funds so we can distinguish who paid what and who owes what.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2018

Hey Martin, thank you so much for the review. I will have Support reach out to you ASAP to discuss the Quick Books Online integration. There must be some confusion as the Cro Income Account is just a landing spot for all new Products when first created in QBO since Cro does not know yet what income accounts you want each new Product applied to. Simply open your QBO Account and go to your Products area find the ones that Cro created and map them to any income account you choose. Thanks, and give support a call anytime you have any questions at all.

Nikki from Green Cube Solutions LLC

Good for dispatch

Pros

After getting the account set up the dispatch portion worked really great but the billing did not work for us.

Cons

Billing portion just doesn't work for our company which sucks because I feel like we are paying for it we should get to use it

Donna from ELS

CRO

We have been able to track our drivers routes and find wasted, lost time. We finally have a realistic list of assets and where they actually are! Customer service staff is awesome. Alway quick to respond and work on the issue.

Pros

We are able to track our drivers and our assets. The GPS is a valuable tool for a busy company.

Cons

Invoicing, this is NOT a program to use for accounting. Too many steps to get the invoice into our accounting program.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied November 2018

Hello Donna, with a few clicks you can send batch invoices to Quick Books Online or Quick Books Desktop. There may be some confusion as to the process, please contact support anytime so we can go over these features together. Thanks again for the review.

Tim from Waste Solutions Of Iowa

Needs Fixed

Pros

We believe that it is what we are using now and will be using in the future hopefully they can get it smoothed out

Cons

It is not reliable and often there is an issue that rather then fix it, they seem to look for work arounds. It is also a monthly occurrence that when they make changes or fix something it breaks something else. and we as customers are left to figure it out

Robert from Ashut Engineers LtD

A great software that helps and aids in waste management

Helps manage the waste management process in our company

Pros

The pricing formula is fair and friendly The software is supported by the various leading platforms such as Windows etc

Cons

The developer should consider introducing the billing features to aid in processing of dispatch of many waste truck hauliers

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied July 2018

Thank you very much for the review Robert. Cro Software does have full invoicing built in including recurring invoice set up. We would love to connect and go over the billing training with you anytime. Also we have billing training videos in the Support and Training Portal. Thanks again,

Adam from Red-E-Bins USA LLC

User Friendly

Friendly service and available

Pros

UX, asset tracking, dispatching, driver app, reporting

Cons

No dislikes. The software has met all my objectives

Jody from Performance Waste Management

Cro

I have really enjoyed using Cro

Pros

I like that I can track all the dumps and see the length of time it takes to complete a bin. I also like how easy it is to use

Cons

I am not liking the new updated billing . I find it hard to get use to

Reasons for Choosing Cro Software Solutions

We choose CRO on how easy it is to use. I love the support as well

Makenzie from Metal Source LLC

Back Office Problems

I felt the back office experience was a bit disjointed. i tried calling tech support about our activation and got a "not my problem" tone.

Pros

This software looks like it would be decent for the roll-off container industry but we havent been able to use it as such.

Cons

We signed the contract and then it took over a week to get access to the site, and another few days to get the "training" set up with their office. (These could probably have been YouTube videos) The inbound material scheduling portion of the software is not up and running with no timeline on its repair. So in short they where going to continue to charge our company without providing full services for several weeks before I had to ask to be removed from their billing. Ultimately, is not working our for our needs.

Reasons for Choosing Cro Software Solutions

We choose CRO to demo its software, initial plans where for two months.

John from Site Waste Service, LLC.

User Friendly Software That is Adaptable

The Cro team is outstanding. They consistently go out of their way to help us, and are extremely easy to work with.

Pros

The simplicity of this program is extremely attractive. Everybody in our organization has learned this system quickly.

Cons

The billing portion of Cro is difficult to adapt to our current system.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2019

Hello John, thank you for the review. We can connect anytime to go over the invoicing setup and make sure all your needs are covered. Thanks,

Kenlyn from Performance Waste Management

Easy to learn

Pros

I find the Software to be a great dispatching tool. The drivers and dispatchers find it to be very user friendly.

Cons

I wish the software had more options for customer set ups, billing and reporting. It would also be nice to have more options when recording payments and storing credit card numbers in the system.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2018

Hello Kenlyn, thank you for the review. We are currently working on Billing System upgrades for payment management etc. We would love to get your ideas on how we can improve the Customer setup process in Cro. Thanks again,

Will from Best Deal Dumpsters

CRO review

Easy to use, well priced, excellent customer service.,Dispatch is amazing !!!

Pros

The customer service is top notch, any issue is quickly resolved .

Cons

The search , I wish there was one search bar that would search all customer info.

Response from Cro Software Solutions

Replied April 2019

Hello, thank you for the nice review. Let support know more about just where your needing the search function so we can look into this asap. Thank you again,