• Pros

• "I love the support that comes with this software. All questions are answered in a VERY timely manner. The information provided is immense and able to be customized to fit specific business needs. "

• "The software is simple and easy to use. It covers almost all of my needs."

• "The customer service. They are wonderful and always very willing to help."

• Cons

• "The cost can become overwhelming; however, when time savings and sheer volume of information provided is a factor cost becomes well worth the price. "

• "At first there were a few bugs but the support staff fixed then right away "

• "none- if I had any problems customer service was right on it to fix it. "

Browse EROAD Reviews

Keith from Myles Transportation Inc.

EROAD Elog - Intial Review 4 months in after installation

From the initial conversations with my salesperson to the 30-day trial period (Trunk Stock) to their detailed on-boarding schedule and commitment to ensure that we get off to a good start, to the excellent training materials, videos and documentation this has been a wonderful experience and transition to a great telematics company who is organized, great design (and ruggedized), cares about their customers vs. our old company where there product rarely worked, frustrated drivers and never returned calls and gave you the run around. Take heed telematics companies, EROAD got it right and deserves to have a higher market share. Highly recommend- you wont be dissapointed! They even gave me names and numbers of Safety Directors/Cpmpanies already on board and they confirmed for us our decision and had nothing to say but great things, which proved out to be true!

Pros

1. Elog- So easy to train drivers, very simplistic, logical and easy to use interface. My least tech savvy drivers picked it up no problem and rarely have any user issues or questions. I can even train Temp Drivers in under 5 minutes and they grasp it and execute per the Eroad instructions (which are great!) 2. Admin -Depot: This tool is so valuable for Safety and Dispatch. Both Elog and Depot software are very well designed and you can tell it was thoroughly tested. Both are always on and no down time. The standard reports are great and I use them for IFTA taxes, supplying dispatch with HOS statistics and to ownership for various trends and driver analysis. The map is great and we use it also with Google to provide real time estimates for time to a delivery location with customers. The detailed activity report is also great for looking at routes, stops and other metrics

Cons

No major complaints. I am working with my designated EROAD tech rep when I come across a report that would be of use (i.e. warnings when drivers are approaching an HOS violation) or a value that i would like in some reports (i.e. ability to do a certain date range vs. daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly). Eroad always responds to my emails, phone calls and takes my suggestions seriously and even reports back to me what there future plans are and where my request was sent to and it's status. Well done! Great company producing great products and software! Blows away our last telematics company that we had!

Response from EROAD

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your terrific review, Keith! It made our day to know we got it right. We count ourselves lucky to provide great service to awesome customers like you. - Your EROAD Team

Aaron from Recoil Oilfield Services

Industry: Oil & Energy

Unparalleled in all ways!

Pros

I in house Demoed 13 companies when going on our search for a new ELD system. From the largest companies to the earliest start ups. Everyone got a fair shake. I used each companies software and telemetry systems and began a 3 month research project. Long story short it literally only came down to Eroads. The user interface was simplistic with the most applicability. The software was beyond anything any other company provided. Turning my IFTA nightmare into an IFTA dream now a days. The self generated reports have moved our company leaps and bounds with versatile fuel management reporti Nd, geofencing, Driver Safety, etc and thats only three of the over 20 reports available. They even custom designed a software package for our light duty trucks and assets like skid steers and heavy equipment trailers and generators. Ive met personally with their Director of Compliance, Soona Lee. Software designers from New Zealand. Sales associates. Customer Success representatives. They go all out even for the smaller accounts. As I said before..... they are unparalleled.

Cons

The only thing I could possible say I like the least is that a lot of the reporting factors are in 24 hour clocks versus the standard 12 hour clock we are used to. Lol. Very simple to overcome however.

Reasons for Choosing EROAD

First and foremost The people. I received more face to face meetings than all other demos combined when meeting with Eroads. Secondly as I stated above, the User Interface and Software program was beyond anything I had seen up to that point. It was like a light switch being turned on. Add that to cost effectiveness and ability to custom design our devices and it makes Eroads the clear winner.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Wow, thanks for the great review, Aaron! We're delighted that you're so happy with your EROAD solution. - Your EROAD Team

Kelvin from TDJ Oilfield Services LLC

Industry: Oil & Energy

EROAD is a great addition to our Company

I am very pleased with the electronic logging portion of the system and being able to track the vehicles. EROAD also assists us in IFTA reporting.

Pros

EROAD has given us the electronic logging that we needed to carry our Company to the next level of service. The learning curve is pretty short, which allowed us to get up and running in no time at all.

Cons

I don't get the reporting that I get from Verizon-Connect, and there is not a means of insuring that drivers log into the system. (Buzzer or shutdown mode). I would like to have some type of deterrent for drivers that do not log into the system.

Reasons for Choosing EROAD

EROAD was recommended to us from another user. We liked what we saw and heard in the presentation. No other company was willing to come in and give us a face-to-face presentation of how the system worked.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

We appreciate your feedback, Kelvin, and have shared your suggestion with our product team. Thanks for being an EROAD customer. - Your EROAD Team

Adam from DEVINE INTERMODAL

The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

I've watched many fleets struggle with ELD implementation. EROAD was smooth and easy. I can teach a driver the ELD functionality in 5-10 minutes.

Pros

I will keep this short and simple. EROAD is by far the best ELD/Tax/GPS fleet management solution out there. I trialed the top 12 providers over a period of 6 months. Not a single product was nearly as simple, efficient, and reliable as EROADs. Save yourself the headache. Go EROAD.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about EROAD's product or EROAD's team.

Reasons for Choosing EROAD

Hard wired. Touch screen. Easy to learn. Easy installation. Excellent customer service and support. EROAD is EXTREMELY involved with the truck industry. Nearly every event I attend has 1-3 members from EROAD present. They are also avid sponsors of many state trucking association events. This shows that they care. I haven't seen a single other fleet management/ELD provider as supportive as EROAD. I think I deserve an award for choosing EROAD.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Adam. It made our day! - Your EROAD Team

Alisha from Lyle Machinery

suitable, not spectactular

Pros

when we first chose EROAD, they were great! very supportive in getting things up and running. training videos and phone support were very helpful and my questions were always answered. the devices for the large trucks plug straight into the ECM which is super nice. however it wasn't explicitly stated that smaller trucks like f350 or dodge 5500 required a 3wire hardwire... im not an electrician, and there was no training video offered for customers to self install.

Cons

the worst part, 1.5 years into the service, the customer service has plummeted. I have a sales guy, a Bluetooth tech guy, a depo admin training guy, and a "customer success manager" which is useless, because all he does is "forward to the proper channels" - I could have saved an email and emailed the department or person I needed directly... but they want it to go through him first - complete waste of time. next, our devices have been failing left and right. weve had numerous problems with the OBDII Bluetooth connection devices in the smaller trucks.... now all of a sudden a lot of our other larger vehicles are not catching a signal or updating appropriately. trying to get any of this resolved is an act of congress

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

We're sad to hear your experience hasn't been spectacular, Alisha. EROAD Customer Success has reached out to you to make sure any issues you encounter are resolved fast. We here to help. - Your EROAD Team

Keith from Eds Trucking

EROAD Activity review

The EROAD ELD is a great tool for driver efficiency, DOT compliance and they have a top notch support team for driver training, ELD issues and management support. The EROAD system is a very reliable system.

Pros

1. The Depot a. Activity Vehicles Tab i. Vehicles: provides an excellent map display of the vehicle groups with several map options of map, satellite, terrain, traffic/road condition and address search. Ignition on or off. ii. Truck info box: the zoom in goes down close to the immediate area of the vehicle. Todays journey shows the route of the vehicle from start to end or present location with stops. Send a message to the vehicle. Link the location to google maps. iii. Truck details: Vehicle snap shot information with links to edit vehicle details and vehicle groups. Displays the vehicle Ehubo communication status. iv. Truck activity: shows idle, turning engine off driver log in and log out. v. Messages: View messages, send a new message or broadcast a message to all vehicles vi. Daily Activity: shows vehicle and driver time line alongside the vehicle map locations with numerous export and print functions. vii. Event log is great for detailed vehicle status three to four times a minute for location , turning, speed, gps and cell quality. This is great for providing data for motorist complaints or disputes. b. Activity Drivers Tab i. Duty status: time driving, on duty, off duty with the date and time. 14 hour column, drive column and 70 hour column for driver log status. ii. Link to edit driver iii. Link to view driver logs. iv. Easy to read driver log details and grid with export function.

Cons

No dash cam option, however EROAD is working to add this option soon.

Reasons for Choosing EROAD

EROAD has great support and is very user friendly.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Keith, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We really appreciate you being an EROAD customer and helping to share the word about us. - Your EROAD Team

Al from Chemical South Transport, Inc.

All That and a Bag of Chips!

IFTA was a huge problem pre-EROAD. ELD downtime with the previous vendor was extensive. With EROAD's Ehubo2, we've only had one device go down...and that's out of 60 devices in use for over a year now. Beyond the equipment and the software, one thing stands out above all....The people behind the scenes at EROAD provide the absolute best customer service experience possible..."It's all that and a bag of chips." EROAD is the best of the best!

Pros

Simplicity and reliability...Hands down the BEST. ELD installs in equipment with ease and setting up the device couldn't be easier! Drivers don't have issues at all using the EROAD Ehubo2. Using the back-end software is even easier. The amount of data the software makes available is awesome! Couldn't ask for anything better!

Cons

If you don't learn how to filter the information the software provides, it can become overwhelming with the copious amounts of data the system provides. Otherwise, when you know what you're doing there are no Cons at all...

Reasons for Choosing EROAD

Reviews and the sales team.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

We have tons of resources available, including our top-notch Customer Success people, to help customers get the most out of everything their EROAD solution provides. Thank you for the review and for being a great EROAD customer, Al. - Your EROAD Team

Nicklos from HydroResources

Only product to consider

Overall experience was great. I really enjoyed working with the sales team, and Soona their consultant.

Pros

As an experienced business systems analyst I put several ELD products under the microscope to not only address our compliance needs but also business challenges. The ELD mandate was a nightmare for our company because we are not truckers. We drill water wells and operate 24/7. Their consultation and Customer Service was top notch. In a sea of fly-by-night companies attempting to capitalize on this new government regulation, E-Road stands out because of their many years of experience with fleet tracking in management software.

Cons

Needs a non-regulated driving mode added

Only one to consider

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

We're happy our fleet management solution helped you meet your business objectives and banished the HOS compliance nightmares. We enjoy working with you, too, Nicklos! - Your EROAD Team

Chris from Jones Pipeline Services

Good Cellular Coverage

Overall, I am pretty satisfied. I will be attempting to export data from Eroad into my fleet management system soon and that will tell the tale...

Pros

The cellular coverage of this product is very good. We work in some very remote locations and have service almost always.

Cons

Custom reports have to be approved through New Zealand and aren't very easy to get. I also had to explain my need multiple times before customer support would understand and just do it for me.

Cellular coverage

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review, Chris. Please reach out to EROAD Customer Success if you have any questions about exporting the data.We're here to help. - Your EROAD Team

Almir from Prestige Transport, LLC

More good then bad

Pros

easy to use for drivers, inability to manipulate or falsification of HOS; rigid but could use some upgrades.

Cons

inability to create reports as each company require (missing report builder option). over-promised few options on the system but never delivered (diagnostics of truck/ showing codes from ECM) . Improvements in regards with easy to use device for drivers (specifically allowing software to maintain trailers in the log for multiple days even though we have made suggestions how to fix this issue); overall, lots of small things that could be improved and would make driver/administrator job lot easier.

Reasons for Choosing EROAD

Because it was unit on its own, no iPad's or additional products I had to buy and most importantly once installed it stays with that truck regardless which driver is driving it.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks for bringing these to our attention, Almir. The Customer Success Rep. for your account believes there's some training he can provide that would show you the breadth of reporting and enhancements, and help resolve these issues for you. He'll be reaching out to you. - Your EROAD Team

Deven from Heidebrink Trucking

pros and cons

Pros

- stand alone unit not a phone app - easy to use---good quality---great user manuals - very helpful support on the phone or emails however most of the stuff I have contacted them on was not able to be explained or was not option to fix or modify -----RAN out of space in the "cons" box - so heres a few more-------- - I wish the unit was a little bigger --- with all the typing that has to get input the buttons are kinda tiny unless you have tiny fingers - the small screen makes looking at some info kinda tiny- not that big of a deal but larger would be nicer

Cons

- logs my wife and I out anytime truck is off for 10 minutes-- be better for owner operators to be able to change this setting-( I can see where if it was a big company and some other driver might jump in a company truck and drive on someone elses logs if they forgot to log out) other company ELD's I have used in the past didn't do this - not able to customize anything for owner operator use or to make changes to things - limited HOS " on duty tabs" - no load check tab-- no safety check tab- no truckwash tab etc... always have to type all info in-- other companies ELD's have had more "tab" options - deletes current BOL's every night at midnight gotta reinput all BOL numbers everyday and if you are running multiple stops and BOL's it is annoying - my first quarter 01/01/19 - 03/31/19 ODO miles from daily mileage activity reports were not the same as my Eroads IFTA 1st quarter mileage report -- large difference in miles traveled - all of the issues listed above were either something no one knew how to fix or have answers for and/or there is no way to add or remove any HOS tabs that might not apply to what a certain company wants to have for certain "duty reasons" ----- The "depot is easy to use on my laptop or ipad or iphone ----- I have run over the years with different company ELOGs and this unit is a pretty good unit - I really like the unit- I just wish it was more customizable to a companies wants or needs and larger

Response from EROAD

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your review, Deven. Few ELD suppliers take the security of the driver's data as seriously as EROAD does, so you don't find features like the timed automatic logout. The BoL's dropping at midnight is done purposefully to protect the driver from continuing with one in error (since it can't be undone). Please feel free to call into Support, or continue using the chat feature, for further walk throughs with our Customer Success agents. Your feedback is appreciated. - Your EROAD Team

Dani from Vancouver Warehouse & Distribution Co, Inc.

ELD and GPS Tracking

They are very responsive through online customer support... They are very responsive back with communication as a whole!!!

Pros

GPS Tracking can be maps or satellite view with the Daily Activity and all units view... It is relatively easy to see the arrival and departure times, with the snip-it tool in windows - you can easily copy and paste into an email when a customer needs more detailed information... The ELD portion is user friendly from a reviewing POV - the tutorials and online customer support tools are very informative. Online customer support has been a dream when it appears the system is down...

Cons

There are some glitches in the developing of the software to meet every expectation... ELD in Tractors can be cumbersome to the drivers - the inability to go back further an a few days to make edits - if someone is out on vacation or a long holiday weekend - is just not available... Not all aspects of the software are interchangeable -- it's still a work in progress... HOWEVER, tech support is always willing to take things back for review...

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks so much for your positive review, Dani. By providing top-notch customer service, we help ensure your success. It's just part of the EROAD advantage. - Your EROAD Team

Kathleen from Selland Auto Transport

EROAD likes and dislikes

readable because paper written by drivers is not easy to read their writing. My overall experience i'm like it, I have much more to learn. I don't like not being able to help someone with problems when I don't have the answer because I don't understand it myself. I'm not as tech savy as some but I do ok for the most part.

Pros

Love easy to read, love the ability to find where a driver is , i'm sure if I had more time to give this a lot of thought might be able to come up with more things.

Cons

The malfunctions that require the data diagnostics. Drivers complain that they don't have a signal that their system malfunctions. The number one thing I hate is whenever the drivers log malfunctions the ELD gives them a message says to go to paper log. It should tell them to call Safety first, then we can contact EROAD to see if it's really not functioning properly, because they see the message & want to do paper.

Response from EROAD

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your feedback Kathleen, it's much appreciated. EROAD is fully compliant with what the ELD Mandate requires for malfunctions and data diagnostics. Your drivers should follow the instructions on the Data Diagnostics & Malfunctions Visor card that we provided with each ELD (required in each truck per FMCSA). There's further explanation and training available on our Helpsite, but we will also have one of our customer success agents follow up with you to answer any questions you may have. - Your EROAD Team

VIVIAN from FARMERS SUPPLY COOPERATIVE

EROAD...

Cons

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks for spreading the word about the ROI EROAD provides, Vivian!. - Your EROAD Team

Dario from MNM Transport Services

EROAD Review

We just started installing EROAD into our fleet of trucks. So far, our experience has been pleasant. The drivers seem to like EROAD.

Pros

I like that the system is reliable and driver friendly. I absolutely love the fact that it is hard wired and our drivers do not have to worry about using a phone or tablet for their logs. So far, EROAD support has been awesome! The report section is also really useful.

Cons

The dashboard is not the friendliest system to use. I would like to click on a drivers logs and see a running total for the past 8 days. I would like it to flag when a driver completes a restart. My biggest con is when a driver uses Personal Conveyance for a few minutes and forgets to switch it back to "off duty," it highlights the entire section as PC. This makes it look like the driver has been using PC for 10 full hours. Sometimes during installation, the ELD will say "system updating" or "installing new software" over and over again. It takes an extra 15-20 minutes to install every ELD while we wait for it to download the newest software.

Response from EROAD

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your review, Dario! Special drive statuses like Personal Conveyance and Yard Move are built to FMCSA specifications, which require the driver to manually add/remove them. There is a prompt asking the driver if they want to remain in Personal Conveyance mode. If the driver is ignoring or answering the prompt incorrectly, the carrier can add annotations to the log, per the FMCSA specs. We encourage you to call us at 503-305-2255; we'd be happy to go over any questions or troubleshoot any issues. - Your EROAD Team

Kyle from Taylor Transport Inc.

Great product for the pricepoint

Our weight tax and mileage tracking has become a click of a button where it used to take hours to manually process. Our payroll is also much quicker as the driver logs are very accurate.

Pros

The EHUBO and Eroad programs are simple to use for any skill level of employee. Their customer support staff is always available and helpful. The reports are easy to run and are always accurate.

Cons

I wish they could run a daily location report per driver for a time period, not by vehicle only. When drivers slipseat and you want to see where they have traveled each day you have to run an individual report on the vehicle driven per day. If you could filter it by driver it would be much easier.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

We're grateful for your feedback, Kyle. EROAD Customer Success will reach out to you regarding your enhancement request. - Your EROAD Team

Chris from IST Solution Inc.

Best product we've tested and used

My company has been on the "E-Log" system for 4 years now in one platform or another, and tested and signed on to various different companies in those 4 years. ERoad was recommended to us by our DOT Compliance Company, and we couldn't be happier. Ease of use for the driver, and prompt support when an issue arises make for a painless DOT Compliance.

Pros

The ease of use for the driver Great support team

Cons

The clearing of erroneous violations is time consuming, and requires drivers participation to complete the resolution. I believe this is mandated by the DOT, so not sure if that can be changed.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

You are absolutely right that it's part of the mandate that edits to the logs require acceptance by the driver, Chris. You can learn more about that on the FMCSA's ELD FAQ page: https://eld.fmcsa.dot.gov/FAQ. Or check out some the videos on our Helpsite about the topic. Thanks for the review! - Your EROAD Team

Mary from PallletOne of Indiana Transportation

Great Customer Service

Install was painless, If you do not need the navigate to function this is the software to use.

Pros

ELD works great. We moved from Reveal/Fleetmtics and have been very happy with the ease of use. Very good customer service, one five minute call gets you what ever you need.

Cons

We use Geofencing with Reveal Fleetmatics. I would love for Eroad to use Google maps, and have a navigate to feature. We would ditch Reveal asap if Eroad would offer this option. Currently I am using 2 systems since I can't get what I need from one or the other.

Response from EROAD

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review, Mary. Your EROAD system has unlimited Geofencing available. You can find more info about Geofencing in our resource library at https://www.eroad.com/resource/the-art-of-geofencing/. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and appreciate the feedback on a navigate to function. Your suggestion has been forwarded to EROAD Customer Success. - Your EROAD Team

Don from Wagner Hardwoods

ELD and asset tracking

They are pretty good at responding to service calls but they only have west coast service hours so it leaves us hanging quite often but Overall it has been very good and the ELDs function well and are accurate and most of all our drivers like it and dont fight tooth and nail to not use it

Pros

ELD is direct wired with no BS wireless Bluetooth garbage. System is basic but does what we need.

Cons

We would like to see more features for drilling down on our data.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

We're sorry that 5am - 6pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am - 2pm PST Saturday, aren't enough support hours for your team, Don. Your people get started early! EROAD Customer Success has taken care of the Enhancement Request for more features and reached out. Thank you for the review! - Your EROAD Team

Charles from umpquadairy products company

Industry: Dairy

EROAD customer

Pros

This is the 3rd software company I have used at UDP. EROAD is by far the easiest to use and the most useful one I have used. The customer support is second to none. Our ROI with idle savings and the ability to track driving habits and insure our drivers are operating safely is well worth the money. Our drivers like the score card so they can see their score and it creates competition among our drivers. Very good and useful tool all the way around. The E-DVIR are greatly simplified the process also.

Cons

I have not had a negative experience with the software yet.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

And it's our goal to keep it that way, Charles! Thanks for your review. - Your EROAD Team

Matt from Great 8 Transportation, LLC

ERoad Ehubo and Total Tax package

I love the IFTA and IRP reporting. I love the fuel mileage tracking. I like how the Ehubo counts down the time I have available before a break or the end of the day as I drive. When I first got the unit, I needed help getting things set up. Customer service was excellent. Even before the sale, the sales rep, was nice and friendly. Not pushy at all.

Pros

The hardware installation was pretty painless. The Ehubo driver interface is very easy to use, after you learn about it. Minimal input is needed on a daily basis to use the device. Features and details are easy to access and use if you need any deeper information. The online backroom software is extremely detailed. Lots of information at my fingertips.

Cons

Backroom software is maybe a little clunky. I don't use it a lot, so it sometimes is hard to follow the menu layout.

Response from EROAD

Replied May 2019

Matt - Your review made our day! We're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with EROAD from the very start. We're looking forward to helping you for years to come. - Your EROAD Team

Ryan from Phase I I Transportation Inc

ERoad's Complete Fleet Solution

Great.

Pros

I personally like the ease of use for Tax filing as well as our Maintenece Program. We can keep up to date maintenace records for our fleet of trucks and trailers, ensuring minimal downtime and maximum productivity for our customers. Tax filing is mush more simplified since we started using Eroad. With Eroad I can be confident our company is operationg safely and efficiantly.

Cons

DVIR inspections could use some attention, Screens on ELDs are somewhat difficult to type on.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the review, Ryan. We're happy we can help your company operate safely and efficiently. - Your EROAD Team

Jamie from Gene Whitaker, Inc.

Works good for our log truck fleet

Overall I think this is a great system. It does have some glitches but overall it works good. We have used it for many things other than just as our ELOG device. We love the star chart and use it as a little competition between drivers to work towards being a safe as possible. We also use the location services to best serve our clients.

Pros

I love that it tracks our fleet in any area they are going. We are often out of service and in very remote areas but we never loose service with EROAD's.

Cons

I don't like the technical issues we have had and the glitches.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Reliable connectivity is one of the qualities EROAD is known for, Jamie. Thanks for the review and for being an EROAD customer. - Your EROAD Team

Devyn from Airport Drayage

Wonderful platform!

It has been a great experience and partnership!

Pros

Eroad has allowed us the capability to pinpoint the location of our fleet in a moments notice, monitor hours of service and safety behaviors of our drivers, and accurately capture miles driven in different jurisdictions.

Cons

There isn't anything we don't "like" about this software, we are just waiting for continued improvements/benefits and added services like the trailer tracking component.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the great review, Devyn! We've launched the trailer tracking component and your account rep. will be reaching out to you to discuss. - Your EROAD Team

Jennifer from Veneer Chip Transport, Inc.

Easy and simple to use

Overall, Eroad has been a phenomenal company to work with. The products are great, the customer service listens and is very helpful, and overall it is just an easy, no brainer product. I love it!

Pros

I really enjoy that the product is easy to use for all of my employees, regardless of their age and knowledge of technology. It's simple, user friendly, easy to edit, and small and simple.

Cons

Needs more room for making remarks. Sometimes more than a few words are needed to get the point across.

Response from EROAD

Replied August 2018

Jennifer, we are so glad to hear this! Thank you for being an EROAD customer - Your EROAD Team

Lyndi from Mutual Materials.

EROAD Review

Fuel Reports,

Pros

It is great for tracking the units, and for report keeping

Cons

The messaging system is not the best, you do not know who is sending you messages just the truck number it is sent from. The EROAD unit it the truck is not very user friendly for writing up defects and communicating back and forth. There are many steps and it is difficult for the drivers to locate the accurate information.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the review, Lyndi. Please feel free to use the Driver Resources available on our Helpsite, as well as our website. - Your EROAD Team

Mike from Tri Star Freight System

Best Eas of Use

Pros

This system is the best that i have used since ELD have been on the market. EROAD has been superior from the sales to customer service. Any issues that may arrive I recieve a prompt response from my account manager. In the event my account manager is out, there is not a problem with contacting upper management for assistance.

Cons

I wish that the company can allow the end user to create our own reports instead of using cookie cutter report.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

We're happy to hear that you've had such a positive experience. Thanks so much for your review and feedback. - Your EROAD Team

John from JAS Trucking Inc

Eroad is the best choice to suit your needs

Pros

Ease of use is definitely the number one reason we chose the software. In addition the more I learn about it the more uses we find for it. The map itself has many uses beyond tracking your drivers to help with compliance. I

Cons

I would love for there to be a way to add missing BOL & container numbers on a log sheet the next day in th event the driver forgets to add.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review, John. We've shared your enhancement request with our product team. It's suggestions like these that help us make our product better. - Your EROAD Team

David from Kirk Trucking Service

Kirtk Trucking Service

Have had very little down time. Customer service and product support have always been available when I needed. System is very user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use. Great reports. Nice IFTA tracking features.

Cons

Device could be little bigger in scale to make the touch screen more friendly.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review, David. - Your EROAD Team

Kimberly from Airport Drayage Company

Eroad Review

Overall, I am pleased with EROAD and will continue to use this product.

Pros

I like that I can track a driver, real time. I can see the speed that they are driving, direction, etc.. This is a local company here in Oregon and I definitely support that!

Cons

Some areas are not so user friendly. In some instances, I need to back track a driver and am not able to do so by clicking on that specific driver.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

We're happy to know you're pleased with us, Kimberly. Thanks for the review! - Your EROAD Team

Jerry from Wymore Transfer Co.

Hello do this next

Has improved dispatching to cover pickups and deliveries greatly. also able to communicate accurate ETA for deliveries and pickups to customers.

Pros

Close contact with drivers and keeping track of road tax.

Cons

the lag in reception to Ehub's is sometime a problem. Even local Ehubs can sometime take a hour to show on the trucks Ehub

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

We're glad our solution has helped you improve dispatching and communicating accurate ETAs, Jerry. Thanks for the review. - Your EROAD Team

BUBBA from THOMPSON CARRIERS INC

TCI Review

Pros

No connectivity issues with the hard wired system, accurate, with few equipment failures.

Cons

Too many mouse clicks to get to emplorees, reports could be more detailed

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the review, Bubba. Much appreciated. - Your EROAD Team

Chrissy from Tidwell Trucking LLC

Plain and Simple

They are progressing with their technology and I am really happy I chose this ELD.

Pros

I like that I can track all my trucks and see where they are at all times. Most of my drivers figured this system out pretty quickly. I didn't want a ELD that used my driver's phone and data and this works great. All I need it to do is track their time, where they are at and help me out on the IFTA and IRP side of things. It does a lot more but the few things mentioned are just my personal preference. Also when these had glitches, customer service took care of it right away and got their Tech team on top of it.

Cons

The mount system I really don't like. If you want this to not fall off your dashboard or wherever you put the sticky side, you have to drill holes. I'm not a fan of drilling holes in my vehicles, so right now they are stuck with double sided tape until I figure out a better solution.

Response from EROAD

Replied May 2019

We're really happy you chose our ELD, too, Chrissy! There are options besides hard mounting or double-sided tape available, so please contact your EROAD Customer Success agent to find a better solution. Thank you for being an EROAD customer. - Your EROAD Team

Vicki from Columbia Basin Spreaders

Industry: Farming

Great Software

My overall experience with Eroads has been all positive.

Pros

The ease of use for me and my drivers. There is also a lot training videos that the driver and I can refer to if we are not sure of certain function.

Cons

none- if I had any problems customer service was right on it to fix it.

Response from EROAD

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your great review, Vicki! We're glad our software and training videos have been such a positive experience for you and your drivers. Thanks for being an EROAD customer - Your EROAD Team

SKYDREA from DSU Leasing, Inc

Daily Eroad user

As a rental company, having an ODOT and IFTA approved guaranteed trip sheet has reduced out over all paperwork. I wish that you could retain the information more easily after an eroad unit is removed. Customer support is ready to help though.

Pros

Frequent updates, quick customer service...

Cons

There are still lags in reports. Down time for updates...

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks for your review, Skydrea! We're here to help. - Your EROAD Team

Mathew from Selland Auto Transport

User Friendly

Eroad has been great. Susan and Heather are appreciated more than they know!

Pros

The thing I liked most about this software was switching over from PeopleNet and getting all the positive feedback from our drivers. They love Eroad. It's user friendly and self explanatory.

Cons

Install Wizard after installing Ehubo in Volvo's

Response from EROAD

Replied August 2018

Thank you, Mathew! We appreciate Susan, Heather, and all your happy drivers, too! :) - Your EROAD Team

Rob from Northstar Chemical Inc.

Industry: Chemicals

The Ease of Eroad

Pros

The ease of being able to track your drivers and what hours they have left for the day and week.

Cons

Trying to download the drivers logs into a file, there may be some training on this?

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review, Rob. EROAD Customer Success will reach out to walk you through your download. - Your EROAD Team

Judi from Universal Environmental Services

Eld Review

All in all, I enjoy using Eroad. I have gotten familiar with the program and am able to help drivers easily.

Pros

The software is simple and easy to use. It covers almost all of my needs.

Cons

The only 2 things I have issues with is #1. when messaging a representative, it takes long periods of time to get a response. I have waited as long as 19 minutes after asking a question. #2 The Help section does not have some of the answers I need.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

We're happy to hear you enjoy using EROAD, Judi. Thanks for the review and for being our customer. - Your EROAD Team

Heather from F.V. Martin Trucking Co.

Getting more than what we paid for.

Great experience since day one. Help is given when needed and our drivers are able to focus more on their job than having to fill out paperwork.

Pros

Takes the human error out of most everything.

Cons

Glitches made because of satalite movements.

Response from EROAD

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your review, Heather! We're happy to hear that you are having such a positive experience with our solutions. Thank you for being our customer - Your EROAD Team

William from SLA Transport, Inc

EROAD PRODUCT REVIEW

So far it's been good. Salesman stays in contact. I can normally have a question answered in a timely fashion.

Pros

Ease of use and support from the EROAD team when I have a question.

Cons

So far haven't found anything We don't like. However...We were told that GPS Directions for drivers would be available soon...and this seems to be taking a lot of time to acquire.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review, William. Your Customer Success Rep. will reach out to you regarding the enhancement request. - Your EROAD Team

Stuart from Good Foods Group

Great features at a great price

Pros

This is far superior to most products on the market, especially compared to the "self serve" driver apps and "no monthly fee" gimmicks out there. We consider this a one stop shop for not only compliance but for driver management and planning.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that the portal will kick a user out after a duration of time due to inactivity.

Response from EROAD

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Stuart. We're happy to hear our system is working so well for you. The security of your data is one of our primary concerns, so the timed automatic logout helps to reduce the chance that your account will be used by someone else should you walk away from your computer while logged in. - Your EROAD Team

KEVIN from OFFSHORE ENERGY SERVICES

EROAD SYSTEM

Road Usage, Fuel Usage, Cost savings

Pros

The software is a very friendly user. There is always someone available to answer my questions or to troubleshoot a problem with one of our vehicles.

Cons

log in at times may get jammed up due to signal issues

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review and for being an EROAD customer, Kevin. - Your EROAD Team

BABA from International Wood Products

IWP Clackamas

the branch in Tualatin. OR has been very helpful in the warehouse for pick ups and drop off.

Pros

GPS and locations of our fleet at all times. idle times for us is really important.

Cons

i really have not heard of any issues with the software we are pleased.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review and for being an EROAD customer, Baba. - Your EROAD Team

Jared from Geetings Inc

Much more than just elogs

Overall experience from has been great with the exception of a few billing problems that were not resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

Website is very easy to navigate. There are many useful reporting tools within the system. The units themselves in the trucks are quick and easy to use.

Cons

It's not huge but I've seen a variance in our miles comparison between actual hub and what the system reads.

Response from EROAD

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review, Jared. We apologize for the exception to your great experience with us. For the fastest response time, you can always call 1-855-503-7632 and choose option 4 to talk to Billing directly. Thank you for being an EROAD customer. - Your EROAD Team

Joe from FIve Star Trucking

Best mix of features, ease of use and cost.

Pros

- Easy to install - I'd argue almost anyone could install the units. They are easy to configure once installed and start to - Value added features - from the tools to assist in IFTA and IRP filing, fleet expiration and maintenance tracking and DVIR automation you get a lot of features that other providers charge as individual add-ons or simply don't offer. -Easy to use - Drivers love the simplicity, makes their job easy -Hardware included and warrantied- While you can purchase outright, their pricing is competitive to the point you don't need to which helps to ensure you will always have working compliant units.

Cons

-Initial assignment of units to equipment could be streamlined, instead of going to one screen and setting up the units assigned to the vehicle there are two separate menus. This could easily be remedied though. - No import functionality for driver info for smaller fleets. -Can't freeze service if you have a few unused units. (This probably isn't unusual across vendors but would be nice)

Response from EROAD

Replied May 2019

Great review, Joe! Thank you for taking the time to help us spread the word about EROAD. We've passed your suggestion about the initial assignment of units and import functionality on to our Product team so they can work their magic to make our product even better. Your feedback is much appreciated. - Your EROAD Team

Raymond from Raymond Beck trucking llc

Eroad is awesome

Pros

The software is easy to use. The customers support staff are great [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great to work with

Cons

At first there were a few bugs but the support staff fixed then right away

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review and being an EROAD customer, Raymond! - Your EROAD Team

Adrian from Taylor Metal Products

Very pleased with E-Road

My overall experience with E-Road has been a good one.

Pros

What i like about this software is how easy it is to use and navigate through the software.

Cons

Not really much to dis like. you guys have put together a nice program!

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review Adrian! We're glad it's been such a good experience. - Your EROAD Team

Dale from Western Mountain Transport

easy systems

Pros

Ease of use, helpful staff, willing to expand

Cons

expanding the software take too long.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

We're happy to hear you like our easy-to-use system and helpful staff, Dale. Thanks for your review! - Your EROAD Team

Craig from Freres Lumber Co Inc

My Review

Very great experience with Eroad, excellent customer service!

Pros

reliability, and functions(very easy to navigate around)

Cons

Size of the unit, and the touch screen.

Response from EROAD

Replied December 2019

Thanks, Craig. We appreciate your review and your business. - Your EROAD Team

Delvin from Triple D Express

Np problems we had Verizon and had nothing but problems, with Eroad all the problems went away. Great [eo[le to work with.

Pros

it is driver friendly no lost contections

Cons

We need more reports to view on issue of driver hours recap

Response from EROAD

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the review, Delvin. We're glad to hear EROAD was the solution to your fleet management problems. We agree: our people are great to work with. Thank you for helping spread the word and being an EROAD customer. - Your EROAD Team