• Pros

• "The software is pretty easy to use, even without spending a lot of time in tutorials."

• "The uploader tool was easy to setup and use. I liked the logging."

• "Visuals are great. Software is easy to navigate and learn. "

• Cons

• "The uploader setup tool closed when the save button was pushed. This isn't a big deal, but I like to save often. "

• "Limited customization, but I was using the free version so I was still happy with what I was able to accomplish."

• "Pricing is not as competitive as it could be. not able to plant leader lines from plot points to make zoomed out visualisations easier abiltiy to web share maps"

Browse eSpatial Reviews

Kaitlin from National Children's Alliance

eSpatial is easy to use, maps are visually appealing, and the customer support is fantastic.

eSpatial allows us to create detailed, informative maps of our movement. We can see the locations we already cover as well as gaps in coverage that we can work to fill in. Our members rave about how helpful and interesting our maps are and we are constantly looking for more ways to use maps to illustrate our work.

Pros

I like the modern feel of the software, as well as the ease of use. Other geospatial tools can do a lot, but the results look dated and hard to interpret, plus there can be a steep learning curve. eSpatial, in contrast, is intuitive and the maps are easy to follow, so the experience is great for both me as the creator and for our audience. Any time I have had a question or concern, the support team has responded very quickly and addressed all of my needs with the software.

Cons

I would like to see more built-in boundary maps for areas of interest. However, any suggestions for improvement that I have had over the years have been taken seriously by eSpatial support and I have seen all of my suggestions come to fruition in the 4 years I've worked with them.

Nick from TCAT

August 2016

Really easy to use and very impressive

Use this several times now with different clients. They were all blown away by the visual representation of data they could not otherwise understand.

Pros

SO SIMPLE to use and does exactly what it says on the tin

Cons

None

Response from eSpatial Solutions

Replied August 2016

Hi Nick, Thank you for your review. We have passed on your kind words to our support team. Gillian & The eSpatial Team

Ben from Selco

Strong tool

Pros

heat mapping works well, is clear crisp and you dont have to reconfigure bandings like you do with competitors. Customer service during the trial was very good

jay from The Montgomery Group

Amazing Product. Otherwordly Support.

I use eSpatial to plot sales by zip codes for retailers and their competitors. The mapping helps me to better focus digital advertising, decide y/n on cable zones, and to measure effectiveness of changes in media plans. Clients love it, because . . . well, the map has life. A spreadsheet does not.

Pros

It's so easy to learn! Yet, the depth of the software is such that it one can produce extremely data-rich mapping. Vs others I've tried it's actually pretty intuitive. Let's put it this way: I just now finished my first un-aided sales comparison mapping for a client. Took me just 20 minutes. BUT FORGET THE SOFTWARE FOR A SEC. The support team is like something I've never seen before. Even before I signed up for a trial, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] invited me to joinme to give me a basic tutor. Live chat is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have promptly answered every dumb question I've had - patiently and clearly. (Hoping I'm not leaving anyone out here) And the onboarding was excellent.

Cons

If I REALLY had to pick at something? Graphically it's a little clunky. Getting all the labels to read takes some finagling and fiddling. Could use 2-3 more font choices, IMO

John from CitySprint

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Amazing piece of software, so versatile and intuitive

Pros

Its ease of use an how fast it is, constantly finding new uses and features. Espatial is constantly evolving and the support is amazing

M from VCA

Outstanding Product & Client Support

My new job requires me to regularly run zip code analysis of our brick and mortar locations against potential new client data. Our Company had been using other mapping software for many years, so I was excited to research and find eSpatial. I was very leery at first, as I am not the most savvy of software products. I could not have been more wrong. I was able to create a free trial account and chat immediately with online support which got me started right away. Albeit not the fastest mapper, eSpatial Support had me up and running in a little over a few conference calls and demos. Kevin O'Brien went on to conduct a demo with one of my executives which allowed us to learn even more about its capabilities. We are excited to start using eSpatial to make better business decisions. I recommend this product to the most novice of users after researching about 4 other competitors.

Response from eSpatial Solutions

Replied August 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted that you have found our support team met your needs and we look forward to helping you get the insights you seek. Gillian & The eSpatial Team

Gayle from Hunt Electric Corporation

Great subtitution for MapPoint

We need only part of what this mapping program can do. So far, it has exceeded our expectations. There is the cut and paste feature we were hoping it would have, i would imagine that upgrade will happen eventually. The customer service is second to none. Looking forward to working with Espatial and mapping our yearly 30,000 locations!

Pros

The ability to label the pin points and the complete ease of use.

Cons

Would like the option of cutting and pasting parts of spreadsheet, instead of uploading the entire spreadsheet. Our mapping information is divided into separate tabbed sheets on Xcel. I would like to open the file, copy the addresses I want to use for a map, and paste it into Espatial.

Dan from Murphy Business and Financial Corp. LLC

Industry: Market Research

Excited to get started

I started my search of a mapping software being accustomed to MapPoint trying to find something with more options. After evaluating a few other programs I found Espatial most user friendly. When I tested it for a while and need to speak to a representative. Kevin McDonald was who I spoke with and after listening to all what I worked with and been looking at he skipped past a lot of sales of Espatial and all the things it can do. Kevin, got straight to the point of my needs and was very helpful while not wasting time on things unimportant to me. He was very responsive and great to deal with. Thank you, Kevin!

Pros

Still early to work with it. But, the first thing I can say is it is very user friendly as a novice.

Cons

Too early to reply

Pete from Lennar Multifamily Communities

Functional and Easy to Use

This was a great product and I was able to do exactly what I was trying to do simply by following the helpful steps in the app, making it incredibly easy to learn how to use the app.

Pros

The ability to layer in regions to create customized heat maps is phenomenal

Cons

Only thing that it would be cool to have is to create a function that would allow you to run a time-lapse, showing you how things change over time

May 2016

David from a sensor technology company

May 2016

Powerful product capabilities and even better customer service

While Espatial's mapping and data visualization platform is outstanding, the biggest differentiator that has made a difference for our projects is their customer support. Not only is our account manager accessible and responsive for questions, but he is also curious, determined and creative in solving our specific mapping needs. Besides our account manager, the online chat support has made a huge difference whenever I get stuck with how to solve my specific mapping challenges. On the product side, Espatial has a clean and intuitive interface with continually evolving capabilities to meet nearly any mapping need. I highly recommend Espatial to any organization who wants to create new insights from quickly visualizing complex data on a map.

Response from eSpatial Solutions

Replied May 2016

Hi David, Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you have such a good experience with eSpatial. I will pass on your kind comments to your Customer Success Manager. I'm sure he will be very pleased to read them. Gillian & The eSpatial Team

Keith from Billions Institute

eSpatial Review (2/2/17)

eSpatial helped our nonprofit collaborative of 10 - 12 organizations map out our geographic footprint both here in the United States and abroad. We were planning to spend thousands and thousands of dollars in order to create such a dynamic map, and eSpatial helped us do just that at a fraction of the cost. The support staff at eSpatial have been very helpful, and have gone above & beyond normal customer service. They are really invested in seeing your project be a success. I would recommend eSpatial to anyone who'd like to visually map out their organizational footprint.

Pros

The ease with which you can map out your geographic footprint.

Cons

The database library is a little difficult to navigate. I'd like it to be a little easier to access all my maps - through a table of contents of sorts.

August 2016

Natasha from County Saddlery, Inc.

Such a precious tool!

As a small business, it's becoming increasingly important for us to track our sale clusters. The equestrian business is not similar to any other industry and there isn't much data readily available out there, so we have been building our own databases to capture the information we need to better serve our clients. ESpacial has made it very easy for us to use the data we've captured.

Pros

Visuals are great. Software is easy to navigate and learn.

Wally from Starkey Hearing Technologies

September 2016

Easy to learn, See quick results

I enjoyed working with eSpatial. They helped me set-up an automated process to upload customer locations (datasets) daily. They walked me through the process and when we found a problem in their software it was quickly resolved. I really appreciate a company that admits to a problem (bug) and fixes the problem. That's how to build a solid platform!

Pros

The uploader tool was easy to setup and use. I liked the logging.

Jason from Minimizer

eSpatial Initial Review

Awesome, Meetings were a breeze to setup, they were prompt, accessing the meetings was very simple and directed right to the point. They make this process of selecting their software a snap. If you are in the market, I highly recommend taking the free trial for a test drive. We had a great session with Kevin and Ciarra and they presented us with the programs as if it was tailored for us only. A lot of hard questions were asked and they answered and showed us each of them. The buying decision was easy, and we closed on it after our initial meeting. Look forward to building on this and creating success for our team in the field.

Ramah from BGE - Baltimore Gas & Electric

Best Customer Support Ever

Pros

Whenever you have a question, Support responds right away. They are so eager to assist. The flexibility that this software has is amazing. There is a high amount of customization. This tool is so flexible, it allows me to map data that I had not even considered mapping. I particularly like the annotations that we can use to give our data some context.

Cons

I havent found any limitations of the software yet. I am sure there are but it does everything that we need it to do. If i had to pick a Con, i would say that if you use the software and then a year passes without using it, you may have to re-acclimate yourself again.

Damaso from MAXIMUS

September 2016

Great product with few areas to improve that will certainly happen in the near future

eSpatial is a great product. The data upload interface is easy to manage. It does have a few areas in which it could improve such as allowing one to modify preset values that cannot be customized: font size (would help to be able to enter desired font size instead of picking from the limited choice), base maps (transparency would help), and area of zooms (i.e., you get 75% or 100% but not 81% even with zoom tool so I had to play around with my browser's zoom to get it right after a few tries). These are minor issues and with practice my maps have come out progressively better. Also, the technical support has been great! They offer a personal tutorial and my experience is that they have been patient and understanding - key when someone is learning. I will continue using this product and would recommend it to others.

Ronak from Biostadt India Limited

eSpatial has been an amazing tool for us & has added a great dimension to monitor our distribution

Pros

Ease of use, multiple visual analysis tool, Customer service & speed. The software allows us to visually decipher the things that are working for us and identifies potential geographies that we need to look at

Cons

Nothing as such. The software performs optimally. Could look at making it an app based software to reduce dependence on the internet and thus make it a 'on the go' application

Jeff from NHA

Unmatched customer service! Responds to requests for help very quickly.

Pros

eSpatial provides an array of functions and tools that help with research, but its ease of use allows me to share information with my team without much introduction to the software. The customer service is what truly sets eSpatial apart.

Cons

I'm not sure there is one specific thing that I dislike about the product, but would love the ability to upload files that are in the Shapefile format.

Hans from Volvo

June 2016

Why would you want to name your review....?

Overall very good experience. Kevin was very helpful throughout the process. Nothing else, just filling up space til 100 chars.

Pros

Excellent support for demos and explanation, that was the deciding factor

Cons

Few or little geo base maps with states / departments for Lat Am countries

Response from eSpatial Solutions

Replied August 2016

Thank you for your kind words Hans. We're glad you had a good experience with our team. We have now updated our eSpatial DataStore with states, regions and departments for Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru based on your feedback. Thanks, Gillian & The eSpatial Team

Brant from CushWake

August 2016

Great option for mapping and graphics

I was seeking a replacement for previous mapping software I used and eSpatial has been even better than the old system. I utilize both small, single-point maps and large multi-state maps, and eSpatial has handled them all.

Pros

Easy-to-use interface, great graphic options for maps and point icons

Response from eSpatial Solutions

Replied August 2016

Hi Brant, We're glad you found eSpatial to be more than a suitable replacement for your previous mapping software. Thank you for your review. Gillian & The eSpatial Team

Eric from Destiny USA

Powerful - perfect replacement for Microsoft MapPoint and Power Maps in Excel

As powerful as this product is, I was up and running in a matter of minutes. I have been using Map Point (No longer supported) and then switching to Power Maps that was built in to Excel. Needed something more powerful and less time-consuming as I manipulate data. This product does it. Outstanding.

Pros

Great Demo, Easy to learn, extremely powerful, great visualizations, filtering of data, online chat support, Time saver.

Cons

No cons...possible suggestions? I would like to be able to incorporate multiple radius from one point while keeping all points. More of an overlay to all points. ie: 50 miles, 150 miles...

Matthew from Modernizing Medicine

The support is AMAZING and the tool is simple to use and works well!

Pros

The support is amazing. They reply right away every time! I have had two issues that needed resolution within an hour and their support team came through on both times.

Cons

It's a little slow when it saves changes, but it's not that bad. I am throwing a lot of data at it, but generally speaking the speed is not that bad.

Great Collaborative platform!

Pros

I run a small team that responds to inbound leads with the purpose of qualifying and setting up meetings for our Sales partners. With the higher volume and tight turnaround times we deal with, a collaborative plugin like eSpatial is invaluable. The ability for Sales & Marketing power users to view and collaborate on the same project directly in SFDC & in real-time is a game-changer. I highly recommend the team package and the time savings is well worth the investment!

Cons

Nothing to add here. They seem to be pretty good about releasing updates so even if you've got something that you'd prefer to change they'll more than likely get to it quickly.

Bhaskar from neuromodec.com

Great Customer Support

Pros

I was struggling with my project. I talked to the customer support and They were able to help me out. It relieved my stress because my co-worker who was familiar with the software did not provide any help.

Cons

I think the company in the future (when it develops more) should develop an API for more customization.

Barbara from Acadata Ltd

Powerful mapping software, good free version

The ability to map to low levels in the UK, and good free version.

Pros

Truly excellent customer service. Very helpful. Vast library of maps, covering levels down to UK postcode sectors and parliamentary constituencies.

Cons

It's a bit daunting when you first start, and not always intuitive to use. I spent a lot of time searching for the correct way to do thinks (but that's where the excellent help came in).

Jordan from Salon Service Group

Industry: Wholesale

This was the easiest decision. Halfway through a demo I knew we couldn't afford to NOT get eSpatial.

An all-in-one tool with powerful analytics, a user-friendly interface, and a great value.

Pros

It's intuitive, with a high level of customization, ease of reporting features, ability to support large data sets, ability to export easily, etc.

Cons

I'm a brand new user, but I'm wondering if there's the ability to overlay a search of all businesses in a specific industry. If you could easily search "salons", "restaurants", "mechanics", "movie theaters", etc. to overlay with your own data points, it would be an invaluable retail tool as well.

Joanna from AgriSync

Great mapping tool

Our company has a recognition program and I used eSpatial for a mapping project to show where the recipients are located by state. It was simple to use, quick, and the end result looks nice.

Ann from Weigel Broadcasting

eSpatial Review

It's been difficult finding a mapping software that is as user-friendly and has the amount of features eSpatial has. The customer service is exceptional. Very helpful and responsive. The software is incredibly valuable. We're big fans of eSpatial.

Pros

Features and ease-of-use. It's hard to find mapping software that can compete with eSpatial.

Cons

Pricing is a bit high, but worth it.

Barbara from ZOTTER CHOCOLATES US LLC

Tried for a quick map

easy accessible, good customer support and fast response!

Pros

I was searching for an easy to use heat map tool and was using the free trial. It was a great user experience and the tool was extremely easy to use. If I would need to use something more often this would be my choice!

Cons

Nothing to report here.

Robb from Dinova

Truly awesome software!

I had never used software like this and was intimidated to get started. My worries were unfounded. Great software, very easy to use and support is near immediate, friendly and informed.

Pros

Helps us visualize our marketplaces in ways that were not possible before.

Cons

Now that I've used it a lot, I'd like to see more powerful features. Not fair to call this a con, though.

Response from eSpatial Solutions

Replied August 2016

Hi Robb, We're glad you've found eSpatial to be easy to use and we'll pass on your kind words to our support team. Thanks, Gillian & The eSpatial Team

Jen from WICOR

May 2016

Had a great experience with the software

Kevin O'Brien and Shane Lawlor have been amazing to work with and always willing to help. I was able to generate reports that we have been trying to generate for years.

Response from eSpatial Solutions

Replied May 2016

Hi Jen, Thanks so much for your review. I will pass on your comments to Kevin and Shane. Delighted we were able to help and looking forward to continuing to do so! Gillian & the eSpatial Team.

Leila from Linklaters

customer service is top notch!

Customer service was very responsive and helped us find the solution we were looking for on a tight timeline even over the holidays. The radius map feature, including the ability to export the entire map at once, gave us the exact functionality we were looking for. Although the product is user-friendly, sometimes I find it counterintuitive.

M from Veterinary Hospital

Amazing Software- Ease of Use A+

I have been using eSpatial for about 6 months now. Not only does it accomplish my business needs- the level and quality of Support you receive from their team is superior. From the chat function to email inquiries to online sessions, all outstanding. Why didn't I find eSpatial sooner? I highly recommend this product.

Dot from Legacy MSO

It's decently user friendly, will need more guidance from a rep to understand features

Pros

the ease of uploading data and it's accuracy. The styling panel is great too, lots of different features

Cons

A little confusing and I don't like how I can't have the style pane open simultaneously while adjusting other aspects of my map

Janice from Overlund Petros Group

Great tool for creating custom maps and charts

Pros

This is a great tool for creating custom heat maps with our data. The CSV import makes it easy to upload and change data, and every point can show different markers. Very helpful for last minute presentations as well!

Cons

Sometimes manipulating the layers doesn't work as well as it should, but the customer support was always very helpful when I ran into trouble.

Adam from Reed Brothers Insurance

Easy to use and looks great

Pros

This software was very easy to upload my data points and create a map I needed for a presentation. Would recommend to anyone.

Cons

I do not have any cons to report from my experience

Kariann from IPS Corporation

Beginner Review of eSpatial

So far the software seems easy to use, and is producing the results we want. As a new user though I feel like there is much more I can learn. Their customer service and support has been responsive in setting up our account thus far.

Chris from TRIO HIRE

Fantastic product and service

This system provides a tremendous insight into our trading locations to allow us to make dynamic decisions. The team and after sales care are in keeping with the systems quality.

Pamela from Countryside Golf & Country Club

Great product

Excellent reaction time, accuracy, customer service

Pros

Easy to upload your excel

Cons

nothing

Becca from Total Legalization

Thank you!

Looks to be an excellent program for our needs, I am excited to explore more and find additional perks.

Judie from Rust-Oleum Corp.

Business Analyst/Admin Asst

I have searched for mapping software on and off for the last 2 years, always walking away due to software out there that is convoluted and very hard to use. Then I came across eSpatial! A life saver, easy to use and more importantly online assistance from a live person! Thank you eSpatial...this is the best mapping software ever!!

Pros

Ease of use, uploading and the online assistance.

Cons

It is a little pricey