Fleet Complete

Fleet Complete Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Ease of use, easy-to-setup, easy to maintain (adding drivers & vehicles & points of interest),easy to teach other to use it."
  • icon"We choose fleet complete because they were affiliate with AT&T wireless who has provided excellent communication service for our company since 2007."
  • icon"This is very useful for us to keep up with all the technicians we have. The Breadcrumb feature is the most helpful when tracking a tech."
  • icon"Customer service and support and specially no management to see why this case number is issued and nobody fixed the problem from past two months yet."
  • icon"When we first started using Fleet Complete there were regular service outages that were frustrating."
  • icon"The app had many delays and lagged. It was slow to catch up."

Browse all Fleet Complete Reviews

• Have you used Fleet Complete and would like to share your experience with others?

Cal

Positive Review

The initial meeting with the account managers here at my office was great, the software was equally amazing.

Pros

What I liked most was the ease of use. The dashboard was very user friendly.

Cons

For the use I needed, I honestly had no cons working with this program.

Reasons for choosing Fleet Complete

We are already AT&T customers so it made sense.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Cal! Your 10/10 rating means a lot to us here at Fleet Complete. We're thrilled to know you have enjoyed using our system, as well as your meetings with our team. We're happy to have you on board and hope you continue to use and enjoy our program. Thank you!

Kevyn

Excellent and Invaluable Tool

Fleet Complete has been a great with aiding our company in dispatching our fleet efficiently and effectively while also allowing our staff to give accurate ETA's to our customers.

Pros

Ease of use is easily where Fleet Complete excels. All functions are easy to find and access.

Cons

When we first started using Fleet Complete there were regular service outages that were frustrating. Luckily, those outages are now few and far between.

Reasons for choosing Fleet Complete

The sales team from Telus and GoMobile were instrumental in our decision, along with the ability for us to partner with Fleet Complete on a month-to-month basis (no contract).

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Kevyn! Thanks for reviewing the Fleet Complete system. We're thrilled to hear that your experience with us has improved and apologize for any hiccups you may have encountered in the beginning of your service. We are always working to enhance our software for our users like yourself and are glad to have you on board.

Chad

October 2022

Essential Fleet Management Tool

There is no better asset tracking option available for the money. Great customer service.

Pros

Fleet Complete allows me to manage my fleet from anywhere. We have been able to recover many stolen vehicles and assets by using Fleet Complete.

Cons

The driver ID function gives us trouble and is glitchy.

Hunter

Industry: Chemicals

November 2022

Worst Product Ever

Fleet Complete is the worst company I've ever worked with. I have called multiple times and not a single time has someone answered the phone. I leave messages (as prompted) and there is never a call back. All I receive is an email thanking me for contacting Fleet Complete and a fake ticket number. This is a warning to anyone and everyone considering using their services. Once signed up, you will instantly regret it. You will receive horrible service and will go to the ends of the earth in an attempt to cancel your contract. If you are looking for GPS tracking capabilities, give your money to ANYONE BUT FLEET COMPLETE...

Pros

The initial set up was relatively easy...

Cons

The GPS location reporting was not accurate. Also, I could never get in touch with any customer service representative. There was no support available what-so-ever. Worst company I have ever worked with.

Product Review

Overall experience is great.

Pros

Very user friendly after initial setup, lots of tabs and customizable options for assets and recourses.

Cons

Bread crumbs is a great option for checking on time frame of delivery and what not but the GPS needs work because there are whole sections missing from the recorded trip.

Reasons for choosing Fleet Complete

We chose fleet complete because of all the options in the customer portal that were available. We also chose because backed by At&T .

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Mark! We appreciate your honest feedback and will be sure to share your thoughts with our Engineers for consideration. If there's anything else we can do to improve our system and your experience, please feel free to let us know at feedback@fleetcomplete.com. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out. Thanks for the review!

Melissa

Great GPS Service

I am able to see our fleet at anytime and we are more accurately tracking.

Pros

Very reliable/accurate GPS location. The "breadcrumb" feature is pretty awesome.

Cons

Some of the reporting software is not as simple as I thought

Reasons for choosing Fleet Complete

it seemed like a good system and the Customer Support we dealt with were extremely helpful.

Reasons for switching to Fleet Complete

Verizon cut our service off without telling us and nobody contacted us and they were not helpful at all with trying to get us set back up.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Melissa! Thank you for your honest feedback and review. We're pleased to hear you are enjoying the Breadcrumb feature of the Fleet Complete software. If you'd like any additional training on our Reporting modules, please feel free to email our Training department at training@fleetcomplete.com. We'd ove to host you and your team in one of our webinars to help get you more acquainted with the full features of our system.

Fleet..not so complete

Overall a decent experience, but value for money is where they lack… With the number of vehicles in our fleet we should have our issues resolved immediately

Pros

Ability to track and monitor assets and fleet - Speed, harsh breaking, Rapid acceleration are some of the options available. You can also do a breadcrumb trail monitor on assets to determine where they have gone and what route they took to get to their destinations

Cons

The mobile app is very clunky and buggy, often crashes and has not improved at all over the years. GPS system in the vehicle often gets unplugged by technicians and not reinstalled after service.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi there! Thank you for your review and feedback. We will be sure to share your thoughts with our team for consideration. Should you ever be experiencing issues with the mobile application or re-installing our devices, please get in touch with our Support department at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at support@fleetcomplete.com. We'd be more than happy to investigate. If there's anything else we can do to improve our system, please feel free to let us know at feedback@fleetcomplete.com. Thank you.

Mandy

We use Fleet complete for our sales and delivery routes and it is easy to use .

Visibility to our vehicles and knowing how long each sales and delivery stop takes.

Pros

The ease of use is great, allowing us to see and track all vehicles in our fleet. We can run a number of reports which help us manage our vehicles and personel.

Cons

Adding Points of Interest isn't as easy as we would have hoped and we would like to see more routing tools that can help with planning and efficiency.

Response from Fleet Complete

Thank you very much for your feedback, Mandy! It is very useful to our Product team to continue improving your user experience and your comments will be forwarded to them.

Replied June 2018

Tom

Usage

Customer Support is great.

Pros

Very good reliability. Email reminders are great!!!

Cons

The mobile app was more user-friendly. Able to do everything on the mobile app. I wish when you plug the unit in the OBD2 scanner it pulled everything from the truck. No reason we should have to type vin, odometer, and what type of vehicle it is,

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Tom! Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet Complete software. We're thrilled to know you are enjoying the many features of our system such as email reminders, as well as your interactions with our Support team. We'll be sharing your feedback regarding the mobile application with our team so that we know how to improve moving forward. Thanks again!

Ingra

Do not use if you need live tracking!

Occasional vehicle tracking. But I needed LIVE vehicle tracking.

Pros

Nice interface on PC, Plotting Points on the map is nice. Geofencing if you need it. Poor customer service and locked in contracts.

Cons

First, the delivery was delayed by about 1.5 months, then the equipment we received required professional installation, it was not plug and play. The interface was lovely, unless you are using a phone app or a macbook. It only works with the nice interface on a PC. The vehicle diagnostics is not available. We cannot get live vehicle tracking.

Response from Fleet Complete

We strive to provide best possible service and honest feedback from our customers helps us improve on our product and service. Our Loyalty team will be reaching out to you today. Thank you, Fleet Complete Team

Replied December 2017

Difficult to learn

Pros

The tracking of our vehicles seems to be excellent. Virtually no dead zones and very accurate.

Cons

I just don't seem to be able to work the system as easy as I have done with others.

price

Reasons for switching to Fleet Complete

price

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Daniel! We appreciate the honest review of our system. We're sorry to hear you are having difficulty learning the full features and capabilities of Fleet Complete and will be reaching out to you to schedule some time with our Training team. We offer many webinars and would love to host you and your team. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

JJ

Worth Every Penny, Every Day

Real time tracking, with the addition of Big Road all in the same system to access and monitor makes my life so much easier! With tracking in all vehicles, we had been able to use the tracking of not only location but asset speeds to help in an insurance claim that saved us serious money! Furthermore, the ability to track from mobile devices makes juggling loads and communication with customers a great resource! The customer support has always been professional with us and very timely in their replies, but also our representative has been so engaging and touching base to make sure everything is going well!

Pros

It is simple and fast to use on my computer! I love being able to generate data for my IFTA reports each quarter and Fleet Complete breaks it down to a simple process that gives me an abundance of data I need!

Cons

I think the only thing would be from our mechanical side, of being able to install the trackers inside our garage and not outside in inclement weather. In order to register a connection we need an unobstructed signal from the satellite and being the garage gives a hindrance to it! But all in all, if that is OUR only take back from a system that offers so much to us that is valuable, we would be stupid to go elsewhere!

Response from Fleet Complete

Hello JJ! What an awesome and thorough review! We're so glad to know you are enjoying our products, as well as your interactions with our team. Being customer-centric is one of our core values here at Fleet Complete, so we're really glad you've noticed. Thank you for the excellent feedback and review.

Replied March 2019

I don't have a lot of experience with other tracking apps but I do find this one easy to use. Overall satisfied with its performance. We used to in the past have problems with the trackers in the vehicles would sporadically lose tracking but that seemed to solve itself recently.

Pros

I really like you use google maps. With google maps and the traffic indicator it really helps plan routes for traffic heavy times during the day. I do like the app availability so I am able to track our vehicles during those unexpected times when I'm not in the office.

Cons

I find the desktop app version works better than the web based version. I find the web base version slows down my computer. I have the same issue with the desktop app version but not as bad as the web based. Also I don't like when i'm looking for 1 particular vehicle and select it I find it difficult to deselect it. It will continue to track that same vehicle until I select a different vehicle or restart the app.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi James! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback of the Fleet Complete software. We'll be sure to share your thoughts regarding the desktop and web applications with our development team as we work to improve both platforms. As for any issues deselecting the vehicles on the map, please get in touch with our Support team at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at support@fleetcomplete.com so we can investigate why this might be happening to you. We'd be more than happy to help!

Henry

Industry: Environmental Services

Still the Most Reliable and Accurate

Overall, I find the software to meet my expectations for my small fleet. I typically use it to keep track of the hours driven and review reports easily through excel.

Pros

I've used several fleet tracking softwares throughout the years and I've had issues with the complexities of the interface for users with smaller fleets. I find Fleet Complete to be the easiest to understand and even customize.

Cons

The customer support could be better. We have issues with one of our devices system went down. It took several phone calls and emails to get tech support to submit an actual ticket to get a technician to install a new device. We did receive a credit for the months it did not work.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Henry! We appreciate the honest review and thank you for sharing your thoughts. While we're glad that you've found Fleet Complete to be a useful solution for your small fleet, we will definitely be looking into your interactions with our Support team to see how we can improve our services for you and our other users. You are always welcome to share your feedback with us, or request for Support tickets to be submitted on your behalf, by emailing feedback@fleetcomplete.com. Thank you for taking the time to provide your insight, which we will use to better enhance our services moving forward.

Replied July 2020

Lindsey

Fleet Complete Used Daily

It is very helpful with a company with 20+ drivers within two different states, going in so many directions.

Pros

We used this for our technicians to make sure they are where they are suppose to be, it helps us see where they are when a customer is calling asking how far away he is from the location, it helps see if they have van trouble. This is very useful for us to keep up with all the technicians we have. The Breadcrumb feature is the most helpful when tracking a tech.

Cons

The only thing I would really say that I least like is that is it delayed some times and not as accurate as we need it to be sometimes, but that is to be expected.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Lindsey! Thanks for the honest feedback and review. If you are ever experiencing delays or inaccuracy in the system, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at support@fleetcomplete.com. We want to ensure you are receiving the best Fleet Complete experience possible and would be more than happy to troubleshoot. Nevertheless, we appreciate you using our system and are glad to see it is helpful to your business needs. Thank you!

Darren

Industry: Utilities

Fleet Complete Delivers

Fleet Complete is an organization committed to customer service and overcoming any challenges thrown their way. Overall they have found ways to meet the challenges we have thrown at them.

Pros

Flexible configuration and event tracking has helped our company identify driver behavior challenges. The near by and trip reporting have been used to feed our work management system allowing for a more efficient use of our fleet.

Cons

With the proliferation of technology inside our units we need GPS hardware that can be married with other technology for one cellular network connection. Sharing a single standard modem for idle technologies, in cab laptops, GPS tracking, dash cam coaching and electronic logging devices is a must.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Darren! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so thrilled to hear you are enjoying the Fleet Complete system and that it has been beneficial for your business needs. We are also pleased to hear you have had positive interactions with our team. Being customer-centric is one of the core values of our company, and we are proud that we've been able to provide you with service that reflects this value. Your feedback regarding the network connections will also be shared with our team for consideration. Thanks for taking the time to leave this excellent review.

Adrian

Works Well for basic needs.

It worked well for what we needed it . ultimately we can see how it is geared more towards being a trucking software over a passenger carrying software.

Pros

we do enjoy the ability to run various in depth reports . The interface is simple, and easy to use.

Cons

i would like to see the vehicle location update a bit more real time. At times when live tracking or archive tracking vehicles' locations the gaps are a bit large.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Adrian! Thanks for reviewing the Fleet Complete system. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out, and we'll be sure to share your suggestion about real-time tracking with our team. Please note, you can always change your settings to have your vehicles report more frequently by adjusting the device data settings to suit your needs. Please give us a call at 1-800-220-0779 if you need any assistance with changing your device data settings. We'd be more than happy to help.

Replied September 2019