• Pros

• "This is a very easy to use system. Highly adaptable to our unique industry, student transportation. The set-up was easy and it has been very intuitive."

• "The Software is very user friendly compared to several other of the competitors. "

• "Software has good vehicle data and customizable options. "

• Cons

• "The reporting is hard to configure but seems to be fully customizable "

• "Little more detail in search options and sorting options in different screens and reports."

• "The biggest issue I have found is that it has a lot of options to try to understand in a short period of time."

Browse FleetSoft Reviews

Donald from Neshaminy School District

Good System for Fleet Tracking

Overall we are satisfied with the software and it's performance. We went from a hand written RO system to Fleetsoft and are now able to fleet metrics with the click of a few buttons. I'm sure over time Fleetsoft will continue to modify and add new features as well as improve on existing one. If you are looking to get started with a software, you should seriously consider Fleetsoft.

Pros

The software is relatively easy to learn and use. The VIN decoder does a nice job of giving you vehicle specs with the click of a button. Support has been very responsive and get back to me within a few hours for most questions. The phone support has been top notch. The PM tracker does a nice job of letting you know what is coming due for service. It tells you how many hours/days away from or over due the service is.

Cons

For online hosting, the reporting module needs interact with a spreadsheet program (ie. Open Office) for the purposes of being able to further drill down into fleet metrics. The documentation needs to be updated and go into more depth for some of the features. The technician time tracker to log into and out of repair orders needs some improvement.

Response from FleetSoft

Replied January 2019

Donald, Thank you for your review of Fleetsoft. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the software. We just came out with a new release and hope you have seen all of the updates! If you ever need assistance with the reports, please contact us at 800-980-2555 and we can assist you. Thanks! The Fleetsoft Team

Michael from Newport-Mesa Unified School District

Transportation Parts and Inventory Manager

Since using FleetSoft we are able to centralize all of our vehicle and fuel data. This makes things much easier when making data driven decisions.

Pros

FleetSoft is primarily a fleet maintenance software. They don't have other modules such as routing. It's comforting to know that FleetSoft is focusing on continually developing and updating their product and incorporating new technologies.

Cons

Most of the software is user friendly and customize able. One place that could use improvement is with custom work orders. Each company/shop has different work flows and to have the ability to customize the work orders a bit more would be beneficial to all FleetSoft users.

Response from FleetSoft

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your review. In version 11.0, we now have the ability to integrate seamlessly with 3rd party GPS/Telematic and routing software such as Zonar, Synovia, OnCommand Connection and others. If you would like more information about this, please call our sales team at 800-980-2555 and we can show you a demonstration. We are looking into the ability to customize our reports including the work order and purchase order forms in the next release.

Eric from Opelika City Schools

qualifying review

The guy that supposed to be helping me get started and do training won't return my text, calls, or emails. Other companies offer mobile apps that are user friendly. On the main page, when a technician logs on to see their assigned work order they need to see the necessary information in front of them. Such as: Vehicle Number, Mileage, and Most Importantly the Complaint or The Reason they are being assigned to work on the vehicle. But instead they have to click on this or that in order to see that information.

Pros

Reported Issues and The options to turn on/off features for different users.

Cons

Not mobile friendly and not user friendly in my opinion.

Tom from Naperville Community Unit School District 203

The Best & The Only!

The company is very willing to help us with what ever we need. Years ago their engineer would stop by the shop on regular basis to make sure everything was running correctly.

Pros

It works and it works very well! We track parts inventory, daily inventory reordering, repair orders and vehicle units. State Inspections and Vehicle Maintenance PM are tracked, flagged, then given us a reminder when there are do. This product has made it very simple for us. For over 17 years of using this software it has never failed us. I still have the very first day of information inputted. What else can be said.....

Cons

Besides a few little tweaks in the inventory side, for our operation we do not have any quirks about the software.

Response from FleetSoft

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much Tom for your awesome review! We are happy that you have been a longtime user and still getting everything you need from the software!! Fleetsoft Team

Kiel from Otsego County Road Commission

Tracking Fleet Maintenance made simple

My parts are easy to track from purchase to install. My maintenance is organized and timely.

Pros

I can keep on track of scheduled oil changes and preventive maintenance when they come do. Saves on down time when they are done on time. I can see at any given time when the fleet is coming up on a service with just a click of a key. I can see what parts are used more then others and predict failures before they happen. I use only about 50% of the program, but that's all I need in my shop.

Cons

I haven't really run into anything that I dislike, in time I may find something, but I only have been using this software since 2007.

Response from FleetSoft

Replied September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Fleetsoft! The preventative maintenance is a key feature of the software that we know saves fleets a lot of time and money. If you ever need assistance learning about the other features, please give us a call at 800-980-2555.

Phil from M&M Excavation

Good product

Overall we are very happy with the product. It is very stable and covers all the needs we have for a inventory and billing product. It is very easy to use and not over complicated.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and how and how easy it is to set up to our specific needs. I also like how they keep making good improvements to the product. They don’t make changes just to make changes. Very good product and service!

Cons

I the one thing I don’t like is that I can’t identify parts to each job step. When my customers get a bill it just shows the labor section and the parts section with all the parts grouped together. It would be helpful to identify what parts go to the specific job step

Reasons for Choosing FleetSoft

It looked easy to use from their demos on line and didn’t not disappoint

Adam from Northside Elevator

Fleetsoft Maintenance Program

The experience has been good. The parts are more organized making the shop profitability and proficiency above and beyond of what was expected when the program was introduced three years ago. The more time you use the program the easier it gets. I only am able to use it 2-3 times a week now because of being short staffed, so I need to be in the shop to help work on equipment.

Pros

The ease of keeping track of parts and upcoming services due for the fleet. The entire fleet listing is also nice to be at my finger tips vs. having paper sheets that are constantly being lost. I can also make bills for services or parts being bought by outside sources, this saves time for our office on looking up the parts/prices.

Cons

Trying to navigate and figure out the use of the program. This might be better if I had more daily time that I can use the program. I would not let this from buying the program because there are many positives to out weigh the cons.

Response from FleetSoft

Replied September 2018

Thank you Adam for your review! We are so happy that Fleetsoft is saving you time and money! Please contact if you ever have questions or need additional training on the program, you can reach us at 800-980-2555.

Vinny from EMIL NORSIC & SON, INC

Invaluable Tool for Fleets

Keeping records and updated dates of all of our fleet vehicles is a Herculean task. FleetSoft has made it much easier and organised.

Pros

This software succeeds at meeting the customer or end users needs. There is a noticeable difference in this software. You can tell that there is an ongoing collaboration from the needs of the people using the software to help direct the changes for the better.

Cons

Response from FleetSoft

Replied September 2018

Vinny, thank you so much for your positive review of Fleetsoft! We are always pleased to hear that our software is making work easier for our customers. If you ever have any questions about the search options or sorting, please give us a call at 800-980-2555.

Andrew from Elkhart Community Schools

The Best Maintenance Software Out There!

One of our goals was to consistently perform oil changes on a mileage and time basis. We have buses that have longer routes and some of our buses are spares and are driven only when needed. In the past, we used a calendar style method to to bring our buses in for services. Which works to a extent but we ended up changing oil too soon and sometimes too late for the mileage accrued. The same goes for parts. Overall, this software definitely does a great job of doing what we need.

Pros

I didn't first hand use the software, but my mechanics love the software. It lets them schedule preventative maintenance and the shop guys can also use the built in inventory system and it works great! We're utilizing the piggy back labels for in house inventory and it works great for when the shop mechanics go to use the labels to stick them onto work orders.

Cons

The only problem we encountered was the inability to turn off preventative maintenance scheduling for the weekends as the shop guys don't work outside of Monday-Friday.

Response from FleetSoft

Replied August 2019

Thank you, Andrew, for your awesome review! If you want the PM schedule to halt for a period of time, you can make it inactive and it will add the number of inactive days to the next scheduled date. This is done a lot in the summer months for school districts when the bus is not in service. Thank you for the feedback and appreciate your support! Call us if you need more assistance. Fleetsoft Team

Jason from Eagle Transport Group

Very good program for fleet maintenance

Pros

The fact that you can do most of what higher priced programs will do for a fraction of the cost and Fleetsoft will work with you on your needs to customize for your company also they use customer feedback for updates!

Cons

The reporting is hard to configure but seems to be fully customizable

Response from FleetSoft

Replied December 2018

Jason, Thank you for your review! We are so glad the software is affordable and beneficial to your company. We can assist you with generating reports, so please give us a call at 800-955-2880 so that we can make this process easier for you! Fleetsoft Staff

Christopher from Galleher Corporation

Galleher-Corporation appreciation review

Pros

What we like most is how simple the system is to use.. Since the day we signed up with Fleetsoft we have been nothing but happy with the software and service from your product and team.

Cons

The only complaint that I would have is the parts charge out on the work orders. It will not default to the last vendor purchased from... I'm sure it just a click to fix.. But other than tha it's the best!!! P.S. Gave a big shout out on your Facebook page as well.. Thanks

Response from FleetSoft

Replied September 2018

Christopher, thank you so much for your positive review of Fleetsoft here and and social media!! We appreciate your business and customers like you make us excited to share the product with more companies in many different industries!! Thanks again!!

corey from osd transport inc

good and bad

I have mixed feelings about it and I really don't know how to explain it

Pros

what I do like is that it keeps track of everything and will throw up reminders in a repot I do enjoy that I can make a service routine of my own

Cons

up dating mileages is not so easy to enter every week. the printing option and email option is just annoying to use./

Response from FleetSoft

Replied October 2018

Corey, Thank you for your review of Fleetsoft! There are other ways to get your meter updates much faster into our software. If you have an existing GPS system any fuel system that already records your meters, we can importing the files and update the meters for your vehicles. Please contact us today at 800-980-2555 and we can assist you. Thank you again!

Kathleen from Vision Trans / United

FleetSoft

We are still learning all of it's capabilities and have used it for the past 2 1/2 years. It has given us the ability to become more streamlined in our inventory and work order processes. As the next 6 months go by and then the next 6 I will have an even better feel for what it can and cannot do for us. I am very happy to have this software at our fingertips. Thank you!

Pros

Parts layout is well done. It has the ability to track the part in and out to the used source.

Cons

Would like to see more Accounting capabilities.

Response from FleetSoft

Replied November 2018

Thank you Kathleen for your review and we are happy you the software is working well for your company. If you have any questions about the accounting capabilities, please reach out to us at 800-980-2555!

Tom from Naperville CUSD 203 Schools

Time Savor

Fleetsoft is a great time savor for us. We have been using this program since 2002. Everything ever inputted into this program is still there. Its simple and easy to train new employees. Most of all, it allows us to reduce our inventory with its automatic reorder system.

Pros

Product keeps track of fleet assets, inventory, and repairs.

Cons

I wish it could automatically do a system save daily at a set time.

Response from FleetSoft

Replied November 2018

Hi Tom, Thank you very much for your review of Fleetsoft! Our system does have a automatic backup feature that makes a backup once per day at any day or time the user sets it to. If you need assistance with this feature, please give us a call at 800-980-2555.

CRAIG from SB of HIGHLANDS COUNTY

FLEETSOFT IN A PARTS INVENTORY SETTING

HAVE USED IT FOR MANY YEARS NOW. IT IS USER FRIENDLY. EASY TO REGULATE INVENTORY VALUE BY LOWERING QUANTITIES.YOU CAN TRACK ANY REPAIR OR PART USED AS FAR BACK AS THE RECORDS IN THE SOFTWARE.

Pros

EASY TO PERFORM DAILY PARTS IN AND OUT FUNCTIONS. EASY TO RESEARCH PARTS USED IN YOUR FLEET. EASY TO REORDER FROM REORDER REPORT.

Cons

HAS ALOT OF UPDATES. NORMALLY NO BIG DEAL, BUT MY INVENTORY IS ON IT SERVER, IT HAS TO DO UPDATE FIRST.

Response from FleetSoft

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your great review of Fleetsoft! We are happy that it is easy to use and track your inventory!

Jason from Riteway Bus Service Inc.

Overall Good Experience

Pros

Able to see the entire fleet from one location as we have multiple facilities. Calculates CPM Customizable Reports Always Updating with new features or tweaks.

Cons

When working on a vehicle from another location you have to enter those parts under the different site or do a site transfer first which is burdensome. Cannot set customizable fields globally for the fleet. Character space allowed is too limited in some instances.

Helen from North Warren Central School

Industry: Government Relations

Simple

keeping track of bus work orders and maintence is a top priority for our department this software makes it easier to do this and is user friendly and customer service is great if need them just need to call.

Pros

It is easy to navagate around work orders, part list and adding information is simply and fast. one of the biggest advantages with this software is that I don't have to set a password I can use a genertic one to log in. Printing reports can be done at ease and fast.

Cons

not really anything all the updates are offered whenever I open the program so I don't have to search for them.

Response from FleetSoft

Replied December 2018

Helen, Thank you so much for your review of Fleetsoft! We are so thankful that the program is easy to use and helps you get your job done quickly and with ease. Thanks again and call us anytime you need us! Fleetsoft Staff

Steven from McDermotts, Inc.

Industry: Utilities

McDermotts

Inventory controls are much better

Pros

Capability to track work orders on fleet repairs and reminders of upcoming incidents such as registrations and maintenance

Cons

Printing options often need "work-arounds" to get what you are looking for

Response from FleetSoft

Replied September 2018

Thank you Steven for your positive review! If you have any questions on the printing options, please feel free to call us for assistance at 800-980-2555 and we would be happy to help you!

Ken from Vicksburg Warren Schools

My Thoughts on Fleetsoft

Pros

User-friendly, Inventory at a click of a button.

Cons

Updates are slow and far between, searches could be more refined.

Response from FleetSoft

Replied September 2019

Thank you Ken for your review! Glad Fleetsoft is working for you and is so user-friendly! We come out with updates 3-4 times per year or more. If you are looking for a particular update or feature please send Tech Support an email. Thanks again for your time!

Robert from C.C.B.O.E

My 3 years with Truck Tracker

I've got 23+ years in automotive parts & service, Truck Tracker is my second favorite. Reynolds & Reynolds is 1st. Self learned on this system.

Pros

Ease to work with, Helps keep up with records.

Cons

Reports, trying to generate reports is like pulling teeth.

Response from FleetSoft

Replied December 2018

Robert, Thank you for your review! We can assist you with generating reports, so please give us a call at 800-980-2555.

Robert from STLF Transportation

Maintenance Made Efficient

We are a fleet of 10 trucks that previously was not running any maintenance software whatsoever. We were doing all of our own maintenance and overhauls in house prior to the software, however we had no way of easily tracking our work or parts. Sense we began using Fleetsoft we have been able to maintain sufficient inventory and maintenance intervals and it has greatly reduced the cost of maintaining our fleet as a whole. We are firm believers in Fleetsoft and certainly are proud to use the product.

Pros

Cons

My biggest complaint against the software is the fact that it is limited to one label printer brand and size.

Response from FleetSoft

Replied November 2018

Thank you Robert for your review!

Truck Tracker

This made it possible for us to introduce an inventory and keep the inventory tracking and ordering in place.

Pros

Has all of the basics of running a fleet.

Cons

Does not do well with expansion. Automatic mileage updates would be key - not another paid option.

BERNIE from NORTH ST PAULMAPLEWOODOA

Product Review

Pros

EASY TO USE AND LOW COST OVER ALL THE EASE OF USE

Cons

GPS SET UP COULD BE EASYER TO USE NO DIRECTIONS AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHEN MIALAGE WAS LAST UPDATED THROUGH GPS.

Keri from Heartland Express

Customer Service

Until we needed service on our outdated software it wasn't hard to use.

Pros

It's easy to open previous pages of data.

Cons

Our software was older so we had poor customer service.

Jamie from Webster County

Good stuff

Pros

Covers all the bases, everything we needed

Cons

Took a little while to get started but now couldn't be without it

Response from FleetSoft

Replied September 2018

Thank you Jamie for your positive review of Fleetsoft!

Kim from All Ontario Recycling

Must Have

I enjoy working with Fleet Soft, makes things a lot easier than flipping through paper trying to find what you are looking for

Pros

How easy it is to find the history of a piece of equipment and parts used

Cons

How you can not change a piece of equipment when it was put to the wrong work order

Response from FleetSoft

Replied September 2018

Thank you Kim for your positive review!

Darrell from Sunlight ligistics

All my fleet info just a few keystrokes away

Pros

The amount of information it stores and how easy it is to get at

Cons

Some of the interfaces are cumbersome and don’t flow well

Response from FleetSoft

Replied December 2018

Darrell, Thank you for your review of Fleetsoft! Please give us a call at 800-980-2555 if you need assistance with the interfaces and we are happy to help out and make the process easier for you! Fleetsoft Staff

Mark from East Allen County Schools Transportation

Awesome Product

Cons

Response from FleetSoft

Replied November 2018

Thank you Mark for your awesome review! We appreciate your business and are so happy that you find it easy to use and set up! If you have any questions on the options that are available, please call us at 800-980-2555.

Gordon from Westview Fleet Maintenance

Westview Fleet Maintenance

I enjoy using the software.

Pros

Software has good vehicle data and customizable options.

Cons

Integration with QB. Would like to see a good vehicle inspection report.

Response from FleetSoft

Replied January 2019

Thank you Gordon for your review of Fleetsoft. If you have any questions regarding our Quickbooks integration or need help with reports, please give us a call at 800-980-2555. Thank you for being a Fleetsoft customer! The Fleetsoft Team