All FleetUp Reviews

Christopher

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

great service

PROS

You have been using this service for over a year will use if the truck or vehicles fleet and we really like it is a great service. Thank you.

CONS

there nothing wrong with the service our company like the service

Lesley

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Fleet Up Review

Great experience, loving the software!

PROS

Customer Service is awesome ( [SENSITIVE CONTENT] !!) but the software is great too. Being able to find fleet at anytime has saved us time and $$!

CONS

In some rural areas the service is not great making the machine unable to track.

Reason for choosing FleetUp

Customer service, price, but mainly NO CONTRACT!

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review about our services and products! We appreciate you, our loyal customers.

Duane

Platform could be great

Customer service could definitely be better than it is. Every time there’s an issue with a unit not working they want videos to prove you are telling the truth. You would think they would just swap the not working unit for a good one without issue.

PROS

Being able to track trips, speed, hard driving helps when your crews are working out on the roads daily.

CONS

Equipment failing and not always working is a big concern now after a year of being in the fleet.

Reason for choosing FleetUp

Sales person was pretty nice

paul

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Trust but verify

The ability to go back to past days and review the trucks location when there are discrepancies. We trust our techs are where they say they are daily but have had occurrences where we found the work ticket hours did not match the time sheet hours. This has saved us a lot of overcharged service jobs.

PROS

CONS

The unit is not tamper proof. Zip ties are not a form of tamper proofing. Also, the onboarding did not provide training to the admins.

Reason for choosing FleetUp

Price and ease of installtion.

Pam

Reviewed February 2020

We do not receive the level of service it was promised.

#1 I have called FleetUp customer service to ask for a “PDF” manual for my Drivers. On February 9, 2020 One of my drivers have received a Violation for not having “on board manual” and “ELD Malfunction sheet”. I know we probably received this information when we signed on with your company three years ago, So, I called Fleetup customer service and I asked for this form to be emailed to me. I was told that they DO NOT have this available on PDF besides the training videos on the website. I asked for the “ELD Malfunction sheet” and He said that there is not such a thing . #2 On February 24, 2020 I called FleetUp for another issue about the ELD malfunctioning and not transferring the information thru “webservice” I was told by the Deputy that even though the driver has shown him his “print out” of the previous week the web system shows no information and that is why he had to issue a Violation. I was told by SAVOY that They were not aware they need to keep all that information as part of their report and that they show no issues on their end. I have emailed her a copy of the ticket as well as a copy of the report and I was told she mentioned this to their technical support and they will get back with me meanwhile there is no respond on this issue.

PROS

When I signed on with the company, I understood that ELD law just came out and they were listed under the DOT company preferably providers.

CONS

The Software looses and malfunctions a lot and there is almost no way to fix the issues because nothing is editable. I called Customer Service and they have no record of my concerns or issues. Poor Feedback and customer support.

Dana

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

Onboarding with FleetUp!

This has been a tremendous experience.

PROS

The interface with customer service and their ability to understand our needs was paramount to the purchasing process.

CONS

Still working out all the software set up.

Reason for choosing FleetUp

Communication with the team and the need for a GPS Lock combination.

Thank you for the 5-stars! We appreciate your continued business, and writing us about your positive experience.

Andy

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Easy to use and integrate for our small fleet of 8-10 vehicles of various sizes.

So far (18-months), we've had a good experience with the software and hardware. We had to have the hardware professionally installed, because it was a little harder than it was advertised to install if you are not a mechanic. The customer service had=s been very responsive to questions and concerns. Even sent us a replacement harness when we sold a vehicle and forgot to remove it first.

PROS

We use this software primarily to keep our drivers running routes efficiently and training new drivers on cleaner, more efficient deliveries. We can review the day's data with the drivers to show them how to improve.

CONS

My only complaint was the occasional on-board voice talking the drivers whenever it reads them as doing something unusual. But, we were able to turn that off on the experienced drivers.

Reason for choosing FleetUp

Their software was adaptable to our needs as a small fleet. We are able to use just the functions we need and not get bogged down in unnecessary functions. The staff helped us set up our parameters and turn off the functions we didn't need. And the price was competetive with all the others.

Wilson

Everything is good except Customer Service

Everything is good except Customer Service

PROS

Product is comparatively affordable and good quality for the price

CONS

Customer service takes a long time to follow up. When you call the main number, people do not answer 50% of the time.

Carrie

Tracking features

Overall I have really liked Fleet Up. The service is very good.

PROS

The software is very easy to use. It is very easy to install and run. It can be used on your phone or laptop.

CONS

If your in a spotty internet area then you get no signal.

Better service

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We look forward to continuing to serve you!

Hercules

Construction, 51-200 employees

fleet up rating

Great experience and easy to use!

PROS

Access anywhere and real time review, also reviewing routes on daily routines !

CONS

Not quick enough but accurate and service if needed is available right away.

Service and Accommodation!

Travis

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Fleetup review

PROS

I like the tracking and the live feed view.

CONS

Need a feature where I can talk directly to the driver.

Stinberg

Reviewed November 2022

CRE Movers

PROS

I use the fleet gps to track my truck every where it go

CONS

I like the fleet gps because where ever my workers go with the truck it help me track the truck

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feeback and for giving us your 5-star review! We appreciate hearing from you.

Replied November 2022

R Steven

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy deployment

Great. Ease f implementation to get us started and the great assistance from FleetUp to educate and deploy to our national fleet.

PROS

Fleetup allowed fast and disciplined daily vehicle inspections in addition to the GPS and tracking tools. We wanted one tool to manage all aspects of our fleet management program.

CONS

Ability to easily integrate into our field service and distribution management system

Thanks for giving our company a 5-star rating. It is truly appreciated!

Anthony

Quick Review

Great

PROS

Tracking & Geofencing works as we require and does what we need

CONS

Nothing, it works great. no issues and no problems so far

Jason

Good value for money

We needed IRP tracking for our heavy vehicles and this software will work well for that.

PROS

It does provide the essentials with regard to GPS tracking with little unnecessary fanfare.

CONS

The customer support team is very slow resolving device issues.

Karl

Package/Freight Delivery, 2-10 employees

Okay

Not done with my assessment

PROS

It works pretty well when tracking my truck

CONS

Can't say much bad about it just yet haven't finished trying it out

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate it !

Leslieann

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2019

Middle of the road ELD

PROS

It's very simple interface and you can see where trucks are.

CONS

Extremely hard to get IFTA reports out of it and to fix any logs or see how logs are doing. Hard to see violations and hours of service.

Nicholes