• Pros

• "Keeps tracking of engine service and alerts us. GPS track is consistent and shows exact locations of trucks always."

• "When it works, its nice to know where are trucks are. "

• "Dash cameras, costumer service. Something good is that apparently it is a good solution because it provides 4 services on only one platform."

• Cons

• "The old portal was hard to use and took some time to load but the new portal is much cleaner and faster."

• "Only as accurate as google maps, lots of issues, mileage is not reliable, constantly contacting customer service, "

• "Can't pull more than 1 day at a time GPS reports. Would like a full week or more to show the path of our trucks to clients."

Browse Forward Thinking Systems Reviews

Wanda from Onex, Inc.

Great Customer Service, and product more than meets requirements

Driver location visibility, speed monitoring, ability to report road use miles, and track maintenance needs.

Pros

There is enough 'canned' reports to arrive at good information extraction. As with any software, there is a little bit of time to load in the data, but lots of potential once you do. We were able to move from outsourcing our road use reporting to doing it ourselves. Helped offset the cost of having the ELD's and operating systems. We also have better visibility into driver performance; and driver locations at any given time. As well as integrating with our Comdata credit cards to help track fuel expense.

Cons

Any issues I had come across have been due to myself and not the software. No complaints from our company. FTS has been stellar in customer service and always quick to answer questions.

Brian from Inter Metro Freight, Inc

Forward Thinking Systems product and service review

My overall experience with Forward Thinking has been great. They offer a premium product with a priority and focus on customer service. In my opinion, the experience can't get much better in the telematics market.

Pros

After reviewing many different telematic solutions, Forward Thinking was the only system that was able to incorporate all of our needs on to one platform. They offer a one stop shop for equipment tracking, video analysis, route optimization, paperless dispatch and messaging, while ensuring a user friendly experience.

Cons

With any electronic system, connectivity can be a challenge, but Forward Thinking's response time and attention to detail has made for an almost 100% up time experience.

Jorge from Siller Transport, Inc

Walk away, do not let their prices make you sign a lease

Walk away from this company, they have you do a lease through Navitas, and you can not break it. Their services is really poor( Dot wrote me a violation because their system was down), installation gives you problems(sent the units and they sent wrong cables, and connectivity issues), and Management is hard to reach, I have been waiting for weeks 6-7 to be exact to have one of the Managers call me back to see if there is away to break the lease and they are always on vacation, on another call, or trainning, do yourself a favor and go to another company, i saved 5 dls per unit when I renewed my lease and I deeply regret it.

Pros

Not Really much, Price is decent, but we have an issue at least once a week

Cons

Poor management, I am trying to see if there is a way to walk out of the lease and they wont speak to me about it, equipment issues, software issues,

Reasons for Choosing Forward Thinking Systems

better pricing

Response from Forward Thinking Systems

Replied March 2020

Hi Jorge. We apologize for any frustration you've experienced. We audited your support tickets and from what we see, the support team has been responsive and helpful. Our management team also reached out a few times to discuss your concerns, but unfortunately we are unable to break leases signed with Navitas. We offer multiple pricing options for fleets of all sizes though, including no-lease options. Lastly, if your drivers are having issues with DOT, we offer free management and driver training sessions. It looks like the training sessions were declined before, but we would be happy to reschedule if you're interested just email us at support@ftsgps.com to let us know.

Eric from US Pavement Services

FTS-GPS Review

Forward Thinking systems has allowed us to keep a closer eye on our workforce, optimize our daily routing for drivers and help answer questions regarding start times, punch in and outs as well as provide more accurate arrival times to customers.

Pros

This tracking system allows you to avoid delyas, find the shortest and most efficent routes and optimize your daily driving schdeules drastically reducing fuel and labor costs.

Cons

Steven from New Horizons Supported Services, Inc.

It's been a very supportive and friendly experience.

Pros

It's easy to access and navigate. I like that you can communicate with your staff through text messages. I also love the fact that it allows you to generate reports on the fleet travel activities on a daily basis.

Cons

I really don't have a feature that I don't like. I utilize the system on a daily basis and it makes my job easier. It have helped me add an extra safety feature on our fleet.

Danny from Rapid ACS

Great Partnership

We are happy overall and will remain with Forward Thinking Systems.

Pros

The software is clean and truly like nothing else out there in the market today. The team is friendly and always willing to assist with requests. They certainly are open to new ideas and implement them into their software.

Cons

Nothing, the software is great and the customer service is very helpful and responsive always.

Exceptional Customer Service and Value

Pros

The Forward Thinking Soltuion is a great value based on your standard Fleet Management Solutions on the marketplace today. Easy to use webbased software and a variety of hardware options for ay vehcile or equipment assets. Always developing new features every month for customers.

Cons

Needs to add dashboards to the reporting.

Jon from All Points Media

Everything works great with keeping track of the truck engine services and GPS tracking.

Casye from M. Construction

AMAZING

the customer support was instrumental in listening to our needs and providing a comprehensive solution.

Pros

Software is very user friendly. It's changed my business.

Cons

We haven't seen any negative functions within the software.

Mary from Mizell's Hauling

Waste of money and time. These where suppose to make tracking our fleet easier. Not reliable.

Pros

When it works, its nice to know where are trucks are.

Steven from Exchange My Mail

Best Solution with awesome tech support

From the sales process to setup, to ongoing support, this was a great experience all around.

Pros

Solution works as it should with outstanding customer support.

Cons

Cannot say that there is anything negative as yet.

Michael from SpecOps Group

Industry: Military

Great support

Global distribution efficiency increased expedentially

Pros

Simple to learn and navigate through. Very quick results when I need to get instant logistics. Map loading is very fast and there have been no outages.

Pablo from GMSS

Frustrated.

The dash camera.

Pros

Cons

After 1 week using FT I regretted having changed our old provider. It has many types of reports but they are not useful. I'm just counting the days to end the contract and return with Fleetmatics! I can't import my geofences or locations, the Route Matrix is too complicate to use, so many isues with Fiel Warrior(ELD) and more issues.

Richard from itc2.net

Rep was awesome! Very professional and friendly and definitely went out of his way to make sure thi

Pros

The support team at Forward Thinking are exceptional and have nothing but your interests in mind. At every step they are making sure everything is to the level needed for the software to perform at its best!

Cons

None. The only thing that I'd say is that it would have been nice to have an office in Atlanta closer to me of course. Although, everything was handled well over the phone and via web meetings with our team and Forward Thinking's Team.

Troy from Specops Group

This is the best system I have every seen

Pros

Very user friendly and great customer service. After doing my research I found this system is by far the best out there.

frank from tires13

terribe, bait and switch experience

The equipment hasn't even worked as described after 3 months. even the person who sold it to us quit the company already!!!

Cons

people, equipment, we got conned, nothing works properly after 3 months and we receive nothing but preprogrammed corporate space alien responses. BUYER BEWARE!