What are GPS Leaders users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using GPS Leaders software through verified user reviews

• icon"Very user friendly and easy to install. This product has paid for itself easily."
  • icon"The price are also reliable here and dependable. Costumer Service they provide is also better than other similar applications."
  • icon"It is very Easy to use and my guys say it is super easy to install."
  • icon"I guess if i realy think about it, i would implement an alarm that will notify me by calling me when a triger is activated. Just for a quicker and extra notification source."
  • icon"When you can't locate the vehicle. So many times it is in an area where there is limited cell coverage."
  • icon"A few units have lost permanent signal which means the customer must be called. Be very precise when installing to avoid this issue."

Browse all GPS Leaders Reviews

• Have you used GPS Leaders and would like to share your experience with others?

Terri

Wonderful. Easy. Honest.

Pros

Our company did a lot of research regarding tracking devices. When the representative came in and gave me a quick demo, I was quickly ready to move forward with this wonderful product. I was eager to move forward and purchased a few devices to try it out. We completely switched over in mid December and have been happy customers since. The portal is incredibly user friendly and has many helpful features. I highly recommend this product for any other dealership. You literally cannot go wrong. Best product. A representative that is attentive and honest. Easy to use!

Joe

I've been to repossess your for 13 years I've used every GPS product out there and this is the best

Pros

Your product offers more data and tools to retrieve vehicles than any other GPS company we've ever used, and I have used them ALL! Its user friendly, I loved the app and I never had to ping the vehicle once, we are referring your product to all the lenders and buy here pay here lots we work with.

Jason

Are use them on all my vehicles and they work great

Pros

I like that it's a easy tool to use to track down my cars. When is. I needed to do repose it takes literally five minutes to install it and it's a great benefit to the business

Cons

The thing I lease like about them is that if the customer find the device he will diss arm it and then I cannot locate my vehicle anymore

YANIRa

Great GPS

I really needed GPS for our units that we finance thru inhouse, our cars were getting extremely hard to find but other GPS were to expensive, this worked great for us.

Pros

The price, the software for tracking is also a big plus!

Cons

I did not find any cons with this service, everything was great

Response from GPS Leaders

Thank you Yanira for you great review, We appreciate it very much.

Zain

Love the product

Pros

It's very easy to use, straight from my phone I can locate any car that has the device installed. very convenient. if you're looking for a very affordable GPS tracking device that you can count on, look no further.

Cons

it has some delay sometimes but that's ok with me because it serves it's purpose

Response from GPS Leaders

Thank you very much for your positive feedback Zain. Its a pleasure serving you.

Replied June 2019

Sandeep

Industry: Veterinary

Easier way to save time

Pros

The services they provide about the goods and items are so dependable. The price are also reliable here and dependable. Costumer Service they provide is also better than other similar applications.

Cons

They don't have all the products. Sometimes the site gets hanged and have to reload the page.

Sholeh

Amazingly helpful to keep an eye on my vehicles.

I was able to get one of my cars back from a buyer who would not pay her payments even though she was given many chances.

Pros

I can always see where my cars are. I can check on my cars whenever I want and it gives me a piece of mind.

Cons

Map is sometimes very slow in being downloaded and I'm not sure if it's my internet problem or if it's the software. But all together, it does it for me.

Response from GPS Leaders

Thank you very much for the review. Our software is stored Amazon Web Services (AWS) which is one of the most secure and fastest services available. If your map is loading slow it is most likely an internet or browser problem. Try using Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser. If that doesn't work you may want to call your internet provider. Thanks again.

Replied July 2017

Kristian

a lot better than other companies

It makes finding my vehicles a lot easier when i have to repossess them,

Pros

I really enjoyed the app for my cell phone. It facilitates finding my vehicles,Sharing gps information with repo companies has never been soo easy. Also the bread crumb trail make it easy to find vehicles.

Malinda

We have never had a problem tracking our vehicles with this software!

Pros

We used another GPS service before we found GPS leaders. I love the fact that the software is so very easy to use and to track with. It surpasses the other software by 1000%

Tom

Great Product! Reliable, well designed and priced great.

Pros

Easy to use, rarely goes out of location service. The site is easy to navigate and learn, too. I like the home locator option.

Cons

Could use a realtime breadcrumb option. If there's an issue I'd like to be able to follow the driver in real time.

Response from GPS Leaders

Hi Tom, thanks for the review. There is a "real-time breadcrumb" option on our Buy Here Pay Here solution. Please give us a call and we'll walk you through it.

Replied July 2017

Jessica

Good customer support, great sales team.

Pros

The software isn't the winner, the hardware is! Plug and play and go. Sales team is great. Support is usually pretty on it.

Cons

Ease of use goes both ways. If you are willing to stick to your guns your customers won't be able to uninstall the software because it is an immediate negative impact.

joy

Product works very well

We are able to keep track of our inventory using there product.

Pros

It works! Tracking is real time

Cons

Nothing all is working great

Response from GPS Leaders

Thanks for the great review Joy, much appreciated.

Sami

Great service

Very easy and great customer service no complaints at all

Pros

The convienence and easy process not one issue

Cons

Everything was great. No complaints at all

Response from GPS Leaders

Thank you very much for you review Sami, its a pleasure doing business with you.

Gabriel

USING GPS LEADERS FOR MY BUY HERE PAY HERE AUTO DEALERSHIP

Pros

It is very Easy to use and my guys say it is super easy to install.

Cons

That you guys don’t have an official app for my phone. I have to download the webpage onto my home screen

Response from GPS Leaders

Thanks you very much for your feedback Gabriel, its a pleasure working with you folks. We have considered adding an app on our new product launch, but I don't currently have a release date at this time.

Morgan

Very satisfied with the product

We use them cars we finance and they are a breeze to find when they default on the loan.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to install. This product has paid for itself easily

Cons

No cons. We are very pleased with GPS Leaders so far

Response from GPS Leaders

Thank you very much for the kind review Morgan, its a pleasure doing business with you.

Ajay

Industry: Environmental Services

GPS Leaders

Support is good and I would recommend this product

Pros

Support is good and the online portal features.

Cons

The online portal can be difficult to navigate at times and the mobile version of the portal could be better.

Response from GPS Leaders

Thanks for the review Ajay, we appreciate your feedback.

Alex

Works well

Making sure our assets (loaner cars) are not taken advantage of.

Pros

We can track our loaner cars and see where our customers are at in it. We've set up a perimeter that they are allowed to be in

Cons

It occasionally gives incorrect location due to GPS limitations. Sometimes we're guessing on it's exact location (within a 1/4 mile or so)

Dan

Love the simplicity

Loved it

Pros

Simplicity to use software when you really need to check something quickly. Fast response and my staff like it

Cons

We absolutely loved everything about this product

Response from GPS Leaders

Thank you very much for your kind review Dan, we look forward to serving you in and your business needs.

Phillip

A++++ Product Will Buy More Soon.

Tracking of our fleet.

Pros

Easy to use, Navigating thru the functions is simple. You can find any vehicle within seconds and the options to add to your menu are endless.

Jamie

Carz Dealership

Pros

Very easy to use. Very good for locating vehicles.

Cons

Have to refresh sometimes for updates on location

Response from GPS Leaders

Thank you very much for the great review Jamie.

Andy

Since we cover all of WI the coverage is spotty.

We track the idle time of the trucks and we also check time cards to the actual.

Pros

Fairly easy to use. I was able to teach our staff/dispatchers without much effort. The mechanics are starting to use it for maintenance.

Hector

Very satisfying

A peace of mind!

Pros

The software is very user friendly! The software is reliable! I am very pleased and am yet to loose a vehicle!

Cons

I like everything, also the great value! I guess if i realy think about it, i would implement an alarm that will notify me by calling me when a triger is activated! Just for a quicker and extra notification source.

Good enough, it's all made in China

Pros

It's easy to locate my car! The website is simple, I like the vehicle history feature. Software is very simple.

Joseph

Our experience working with the support staff at GPS Leaders has been great.

Save time, money and offers us security

Pros

The software offers versatility for our simple business needs. We may not use all aspects of it, but it gets the job done for us.

Cons

There are a lot of places to click, but that's probably because there are a variety of features available.

Tim

GPS Leaders Review

Pros

Easy to use, easy to connect, very reliable.

Cons

Could be more intuitive, when trying to wake the GPS.

Response from GPS Leaders

Thank you very much for the great review Tim, its a pleasure doing business with you.

4.65/5 out of 26 reviews