What are ISNetworld users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ISNetworld software through verified user reviews

2.5

• icon"We can share great ideas and safety news and procedures and you can make yourself visible to other companies."
  • icon"The dashboard is fairly easy to navigate and the message center is very helpful to keep on top of requirements and information requests."
  • icon"This is a terrible program and Comply Works is awesome, they are easy to use friendly, you go red, you update done."
  • icon"If you are a contractor, you are forced to subscribe to ISN. Rather than work to make you want to be a customer, they threaten to notify your customers if you do not renew every year."
  • icon"I'm unable to respond because I am unable to log in. I've called ISN numerous times, but no one has ever assisted me."
  • icon"They are trying to be to much for one single site. Customer support is very poor."

Browse all ISNetworld Reviews

• Have you used ISNetworld and would like to share your experience with others?

Thought it was a scam, but then grew to love it

I believe I have a somewhat unique position, as I have used this software as both a contractor who submitted information to hiring clients, and then later as a hiring client who required contractors to submit information to us. At first, when our clients were requiring us to buy and use this software, I thought it was a scam. But after using it, and seeing how it leveled the playing field, in terms of vetting and ranking safety programs, I became a huge fan, and even pushed to have our company use it for our own subcontracting processes. It can be a lot to implement, but ISNet walks you through the process in a very organized manner. I appreciate all the ISNet people, as professional and very helpful along the way.

Pros

It makes getting organized, from both a contractor and a hiring client standpoint, easy. It is a lot to get up and going, and takes a very committed team to make it worthwhile, but once you do, it's smooth sailing. There are a lot of ways you can use the software to manage the safety and performance of your contractors. It makes your requirements plain, and easy to see where you are in need of improvement. It also makes it very easy to rank companies against one another. It has made our industry safer - everyone has to level up.

Cons

It requires a committed team, and a lot of ongoing babysitting. Depending on customer or your own requirements, you must login and do some management on a weekly, if not daily basis. Not that its a bad thing - but it will require time and energy to implement into your business.

Customer and Client online compliance and safety rating software

Pros

This site allows you to update and store your whole HSSE Management program This site will inform you of policies and procedures that you may want to implement in order to be a leader in your industry. It will provide you will step by step information that you need to include in your written programs. It will provide you with updates when deadlines are approaching and what is still required to complete.

Cons

They are trying to be to much for one single site. Customer support is very poor In order to omit and change certain points that are not applicable the steps to complete make it next to impossible to create. This site can be a full time job in itself to ensure compliance with clients and customers.

Ryan

Industry: Oil & Energy

Customer service for contractors is sorely lacking

ISN is a necessary evil if you want to work with a hiring client that requires it. I have given up making the effort to provide feedback and ask for enhancements to make it a valuable tool for contractors. We do the bare-bones minimum to be in compliance and cross our fingers that they do not increase the price too much each year (which they did during the pandemic, there is a special place in hell for these folks).

Pros

Contractor management databases all struggle with user interface and functionality. ISN is better than PEC/Veriforce in terms of UI, but they really fall down on key items that would make this database valuable for contractors.

Cons

It is not set up to allow sharing of common data points across hiring clients, so you end up entering the same information for nearly every hiring client you are connected to. The reporting on data in the database is garbage. There is no ability to write custom reports and the standard reports they offer are rarely set up to help you manage training expirations or open items (a lot of navigating back and forth between screens). It is clear that very few customers use many of the tracking tools and that there is little knowledge inside of ISN as to how to best use their own database/reports. Worst of all is the service. If you are a hiring client, they roll out the red carpet. If you are a contractor, you are forced to subscribe to ISN. Rather than work to make you want to be a customer, they threaten to notify your customers if you do not renew every year. The insurance review team frequently makes mistakes (which creates a ton of wasted time) and a lot of the modules are buggy or use flash player which is darn near banned on most browsers. When you identify a bug, they do not care to address the issue unless a hiring client asks for it. Contractors are not customers to ISN (even though you pay them), contractors are prisoners/second-rate citizens (ISN does a great job making sure the contractor understands this).. If I had a dollar for every time I was told, "we know it is broken but the hiring client set it up that way" I could retire.

Reasons for choosing ISNetworld

We had to choose ISN to work with a handful of our customers.

Kajen

Industry: Facilities Services

June 2022

Money Gouging

ISN makes you pay and then makes you do all the work. Even after doing all the work (since our clients demand us to use this) they do not check properly or take a very long time to review. Their wants are so ridiculous and they do not review the documents you send. I have to resubmit the same document over and over again until someone with half a brain finally reads it. There has to be a better way for this process. Clients are getting duped by ISN and they dont even know it. That is the price of bureaucracy, I guess. I use Avetta and have no issues with them. They thoroughly review the documents and clearly state any issues so we can address it. Not these guys.

Pros

Honestly, I have been using this software for many years and never liked the concept from day one. There is nothing I like about ISN.

Cons

Everything is a CON. This whole process is a CON.

Reasons for choosing ISNetworld

We are forced to use ISN. They must have good salespeople who can get clients who require ISN from their vendors.

Melissa

Industry: Environmental Services

Manage Trainings for Employees

Perfect for distributing training to our employees, easy maneuvering and extremely user friendly material.

Pros

Easy to provide training to our employees; site generates training material Erail/BROWZ and is user friendly.

Cons

Sometimes doesn't populate certificate of completion, occasionally training progrsss does not save.

Arvin

Good and reliable compliance management software

ISNetworld is a solid and reliable compliance management product. I would definitely recommend it, and I would use it again in the future unless I find a product when features that are out-of-the-box and impressive.

Pros

I have used ISNetworld in the past, but don't use it currently. when I used it, I found it to be a solid product. It is well developed, it offers a very complete set of functionality necessary to manage compliance by one's own organization and by contractors and partners. This product makes it easy to organize compliance documentation and records, and to produce compliance reports.

Cons

Even though it is a solid product, it didn't have any particular feature that I found overly impressive.

Our company uses this program to do business with our customers.

Pros

What i like most about this program: you can easily see what your grade is for your clients in the program. It easily tells you what information your clients are missing, uploading documents are easy. You can upload your employee information (training etc.)

Cons

The only thing I found that I really don't care for are the RAV's questions. Sometime it take you several times to find the answers.

Madeline

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Very poor service and unable to trouble shoot

ISNetworld was very eager to get our companies money. I received several phone calls wanting me to sign up. Once I signed up and they received their money, they can't seem to help me. The employees that answer the phone don't have a clue how to fix my login issues. They inform me that they are going to check into it and they don't get back to me. This has been going on for several days. What is even more frustrating is that they send me emails saying I need to login into my account and start filling in my companies safety program documents. Well I can't now can I because they haven't fixed the issue. One of the other reviews stated that they would rather have a root canal done than use ISNetworld, can anyone recommend a dentist? I'm there too!

Pros

I can't say I like anything about it because it won't allow me to get into the site after I put my log in credentials. I click enter and a notice pops up saying ISNetword is having technical difficulties and they are aware of the problem and working on it. They aren't working on it, they have no clue. Every time I call them, I have to explain the issue all over again.

Cons

I can't give an answer because it won't allow me to log in. I have made several calls to ISN and no one has helped me yet. If I could give a zero star review I would.

Reasons for switching to ISNetworld

Only because one of our clients is using ISNetworld and basically to work for them, we have to use ISNetworld.

Cole

Industry: Oil & Energy

Continuing operations in terrible oil market & global pandemic

In general - ISNet is not terribly difficult to use or operate. I pump cement down multiple miles of pipe underneath the ground, which involves amazing engineering and trading - so I can manage to click buttons of my computer. My concern - we have recently reached out to ISNet (twice) and ask for a discount moving forward... reasoning we asked for the discount? The United States of America & the Energy industry in general has been decimated by a pandemic witch caused oil prices to literally fall below $0.00/bbl. I was told by an ISNet customer service rep (who was quite nice actually) that ISNet has a team that evaluates market conditions and issues pricing and discounts based on market conditions. My questions to ISNet - “what is it going to take to happen in the energy market to receive a discount and receive the warm & fuzzy feeling that ISNet is willing to go to bat & take care of its customers during unpredictable and unstable market conditions?” If negative oil & and the shutting down of the American economy involving an invisible virus that’s literally killing people doesn’t get ISNets customers a small discount or payment options.... what will? Best regards - Nicklaus Cole Brown Orr Enterprises, Inc. PS - John 2:13-22

Pros

I don’t like or dislike the software - it’s irreverent to me. Doesn’t matter how the site functions - matters how value added benefits are passed to your customer base. Best regards - Nicklaus Cole Brown Orr Enterprises, Inc. PS - John 2:13-22

Cons

Same as above - it’s not the software that is an issue

LES

Industry: Chemicals

A necessary evil for the big end of town

Once the individual or team signatory understands the depth and complexity of the software, it starts to flow and work. The devil is in the detail, and the top of the foodchain doesn't appreciate how robust or intensive it is.

Pros

Great people doing the hard work in the background to actually verify and cross check with validation what the contractor is doing or capable of.

Cons

Quite complicated. Rechecking and revalidation is poor.

Good product, but website is too layered to find things efficiently

Customer service has been superb. It has been a good experience. It is very easy to see grades and take corrective actions.

Pros

It keeps track of tons of information for you, which takes a lot of stress out of managing subcontractors. It is available to get ID badges for entry to work sites, so they automatically log you in.

Cons

The set up is quite lengthy. Additionally, the website is not very easy to navigate. There are lots of pages with sub-pages and sub-sub-pages. If you are looking for something specific and don't know where to go to find it, you'll be looking for a while.

Industry: Photography

Not for small businesses

The requirement are over the top for a small company yet perfect for a company with over 50 employees and a brick and mortar establishment. Customer service needs to be overhauled to help small businesses who are trying to subcontract with larger businesses who require ISNetworld. Customer service also needs to apply solutions instead of seeking fault and exploiting it on the customer's end. 99.9% of all the required documentation uploaded by us had discrepancies which was equal to over 60 hours of work.

Pros

Nothing. Not user friendly. Most of the user supplied uploads are unnecessarily redundant.

Cons

The company lacks diversity and selective requirements between large corporations and small businesses. They have a set standard of at least 50% of required written policies, yet they have no way to opt out of certain requirements. They require uploads to be extremely specific, but they do not outline what the specifics are before you upload. Their resolution to a problem is to stay on the phone with a customer and hand walk them through what they need instead of publishing examples to streamline the process.

Impossible to master

There is no benefit of this service to our company. Our customers have chosen it for their compliance needs. It is a click and choose service and if our clients click a field that does not apply to us, we get an F rating for non-compliance. Customer service is horrible. They read off the answers to our questions and actually give no advice at all.

Pros

Nothing. It is cryptic to use and instructions from page to page may differ.

Cons

Ratings are changed without notice. No assistance offered.

Gregory

Industry: Environmental Services

Wasted my time and money

Terrible. They "hook" large companies to require their review of vendors for safety compliance. The large companies say great since it doesn't cost them anything, ISN charges the vendors to get reviewed for compliance. ISN charges based on number of employees, in other words the more employees you have the more ISN thinks you should pay. That alone is a scam. Does it cost ISN more to review a HAZCOM program for company with 10 employees as it does for a company with 50 employees?!?! Once they "hooked" one of my Clients on their services they would call me, write me, and email me almost everyday telling me if I don't enroll I'll loose the ability to work for the Client they hooked. I have 3 employees that work for that Client about 15 days a year but they still said I had to pay the $4,500 because the total employees in my company is 65. I asked what I would need to submit to them if I enrolled and they couldn't answer that, only that I would find out once they got my check. I finally paid the $4,500 "set up" fee and was shocked at what they wanted me to answer and submit. It would have easily taken one of my staff 8 hours to go through everything. Based on the questions they were asking it was obvious it was just a automated list generated by a computer program created by someone who wants me to have problems meeting their requirements so they could sell me their "expertise".

Pros

Nothing. I never actually used this software because they wouldn't tell me what I would be required to submit until I paid their ridiculous "set up" fee. Once I saw the extent of what they wanted I decided to work with my Client to try and get an exemption. Once I got the exemption I tried to get my money back. They referred me to the fine print and said tough luck, no refunds. They never did a single thing for me exempt send me the General Questionnaire. I never responded but they still would not even provide a partial refund.

Cons

It's a one size fits all requiring you to submit a ton of information for their "review". Their review is basically checking off boxes without any knowledge or nuance. Once they received my check and I saw what they were requiring me to submit, I worked with my Client to get an exemption. Once I got the exemption I tried to get a refund. They referred me to the fine print in their general terms saying there are no refunds. Let's remember they wouldn't tell me what I needed to submit until I paid, once I paid and found out the extent of what I needed to submit, I decided I wasn't worth it. ISN wanted $4,500 from my and I only GROSS $35,000 a year from the Client requiring ISN review. So they did nothing and wouldn't return any part of my $4,500 payment. I'm guessing I'm one of their best customers, I gave them my money and they did nothing except cash my check. Customer Service sucks. They try not to communicate via email and do most of the correspondence over the phone. On their website they list dozens of phone numbers all over the world. All a scam. Most of the international numbers don't work and the few that do have a recording referring you to their website. Really...they have an office is Slovakia?!?! Give me a break.

ahmed

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

A Great Program To Use

Perfect for providing training to our staff, with simple navigation and highly user-friendly content. and Their support crew is really helpful and responds quickly whenever assistance is required. The grade tracker is a useful tool for our clients to keep track of and maintain all needed certifications.

Pros

The integration with this application was by far the simplest procedure we've ever encountered. It is a fantastic compliance tracker that is extremely easy for our customers and third-party organizations with whom we work.

Cons

I'm unable to respond because I am unable to log in. I've called ISN numerous times, but no one has ever assisted me. If I could give a zero star review I would

Reasons for choosing ISNetworld

Because of its advantages.

Bryan

Excellent service

It's great using this software, and I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

ISN is great for ensuring our customers that we and our subcontractors meet their requirements before work commences. It has an excellent user interface for workers conducting training or for those who are administrators. ISN's customer support is the best part.

Cons

Depending on the customer, you have to log in to ensure compliance regularly (which is fine, as it's all compliance based).

Leanne

Exceptional Safety System

Overall, this is the software that all construction companies should be utilizing!

Pros

This is excellent software to keep your safety information up to date and all in one location. We can share great ideas and safety news and procedures and you can make yourself visible to other companies. ISNetworld also offers exceptional customer service, I have had questions and utilized the chat button. Within minutes I was interacting with a person who was able to help me.

Cons

The scoring matrices can be a little archaic. For a smaller company, the TRIF rate should be calculated differently. It is important for ISNetworld to champion changes in the way safety is "graded".

Stephanie

Amazing Compliance Program

Their support team is a great help and has a quick response time whenever help is needed. The grading tracker is a convenient tool for our customers to keep up and maintain all required qualifications as well.

Pros

The integration with this program was virtually the easiest process we've experienced. It is an amazing compliance tracker and incredibly convenient for our customer and third party companies we deal with.

Cons

Honestly, there isn't a lot to complain about with this program. It functions operationally as well as an easy to administer and keep up with at all times.

Reasons for choosing ISNetworld

ISNetworld had the most functions for our customers and our company in one program. The program is affordable as well as easy to use!

Emily

Terrible Organization Use Comply Works!

ZERO STARS

Pros

This is a terrible organization, who is only motivated by money not safety. This organization, sets rules and when you make a mistake and correct them oh I don't know like a book keeping error of 19 verses 23 employees, they will not let you correct it if it means your bill will be cut in half, even if you send your payroll for 3 years, even if you prove you hired a book keeper because you are a small growing business that is overwhelmed. This is a terrible program and Comply Works is awesome, they are easy to use friendly, you go red, you update done. I don't know how this company stays in business but I can only guess it is FREE to big companies and the subcontractors are all screwed. I really wish that the top companies will review this and choose Comply Works or Avetta. ISN Net WORLD is terrible. Please stop making us use this horrible program.

Cons

Everything, it is hard to update, hard to communicate, the most expensive, and the worst customer service. Who screws over the maids? I mean really? Literrally said the would not correct our invoice because I said that 23 sounds about right initially. Really, well 19 and 23 are not that far apart but one is 1000.00 more than the other. Poor organization, no values, no integrity, not interested in keeping people safe only beating on janitors who don't have the resources that bigger companies have ...... Please STOP USING ISN NET WORLD, from the contractors to you. Comply WORKS!!! Use Comply Works.

Jake

Bait & Switch - No REFUNDS

BAD. It's a catch 22. You either don't do work for the client but you don't know if you can qualify until you purchase the service. If you don't qualify you just paid a lot of money to find out the hard way that you don't qualify. Customer service is quick to respond though and let you know that they are taking your money for a service that you may or may not qualify to do the work and they don't care either way.

Pros

Not many. We were required to pay for the service to do work with Southern California Edison.

Cons

Parameters set by SCE are very difficult to achieve. You don't know if you qualify to do work with them until you purchase the service - 160 employees = $4,200. Too many forms to continuously update and they only really look at EMR. So too much time spent trying to work within SCE limits and no work (no return on investment) I asked ISN to close the account. "ISN does not issue refunds."

Reasons for choosing ISNetworld

I had no choice as the hiring client only uses ISNetworld.

Lisa

Good Pre Qualification Site

Provides a good foundation 9f information for customers to use in viewing a company's overall safety compliance.

Pros

Cons

The grading system seems a little out of whack for some items and the lead time on reviewing posted information can be slow.

Industry: Semiconductors

All talk and no Action-

I have to second the last review. I would rather have a root canal then work with ISNET. Whoever is reviewing this company in a good light is either brain dead or works for them.

Pros

None. its all smoke and mirrors. Personnel have no idea what they are even reviewing.

Cons

Everything. Including poor customer service, poor review process, no checks to assure that what is submitted is actual and the personnel reviewing programs are not qualified to do what they are doing.

March 2022

Terrible and time consuming, avoid inflicting the pain and cost of this product on anyone

If a client uses this software we have to increase our bid to account for the time spent managing another software. We avoid using this software at all costs and look for manual ways to interact with the client on safety and compliance to lower our cost of doing business.

Pros

The software does connect with a lot of companies.

Cons

This is the definition of "Scope Creep" in a software. This product started as a focused safety product and has now grown into a difficult and unwieldy mass of permissions, trainings and connections.

Easy offsite training

Needed to take some training in order to be allowed on a client worksite. Whole process (from my end as the trainee) was simple, client got me my login info, and once I logged in my necessary training was right there and available. I did have to watch one of the videos over because the page timed out before the video was over, so watch for that. Otherwise it was a piece of cake, and good for contractors who need training but aren't necessarily all available to be onsite at once prior to starting work.

Pros

Very intuitive interface, ability to re-print credentials.

Cons

different timer / video lengths between the page and embedded video player

Steve

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Waste of Money

Horrible, I'd rather have a aroot canal.

Pros

Nothing about this compnay is good, poor customer support, overpriced,

Cons

Not user friendly, no customer service support

ISNetworld