• Pros

• "Easy to install Easy to navigate the interface "

• "Easy to use, straight forward, accurate and neatly designed "

• "Our drivers quickly learned the software. Support has been very responsive and moved quickly to resolve issues. The price is affordable and provides good value for the money. "

• Cons

• "Small things, but nothing to be concern about. "

• "Can be hard to operate on a phone - works well on a tablet. Perhaps a slight design improvement to ease use on smaller devices would be nice"

• "The administrative dashboard is less than stellar on my mobile phone. Wish there was a better interface to allow me to use the software more easily from home for my drivers."

Browse KeepTruckin Reviews

Alexander from Newcomb Transportation, Inc

Best, Affordable ELD Software

Knowledgeable people, great customer service, good looking software.

Pros

Easy to use, straight forward, accurate and neatly designed

Cons

Small things, but nothing to be concern about.

Best overall

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2020

Hi Alexander, we're glad to know that you like our product and services. Please feel free to reach us at 855-434-3564, if you need assistance.

AMISH from OSTT INC

We been trying to contact the company for our contract and representative always tell us someone will contact you within 24 hrs and we are still waiting. It's a bad business if you can't even answer or return your phone call to your customers. They better not renew my contract without calling me. I think they are trying to renew the contact by saying that we never contact them in a time frame. Please don't renew my contract without calling us.

Cons

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied December 2018

Hi Amish, We want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and appreciate your patience during this time. We strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. One of our representatives reached out to you over the phone, but it went straight to voicemail. Please know that your request has been noted and we'll assist to resolve your matter at the highest priority. In the meantime, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

Shaun from Fenik Oilfield Services Ltd.

Terrible Customer service

The customer service is truly terrible. Their ifta reports have shown our trucks in states that they have never been to. When made aware of the problem they first blamed it on our driver and then tried to blame it on us. Since proving that it was a problem with their product they haven't bothered to try and solve the problem. As soon as our contract is up we will be removing every unit we have and going with a new supplier. It's too bad their customer support is so bad because the product it's self is very good.

Pros

Easy to install Easy to navigate the interface

Cons

Terrible customer support. Terrible technical support.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied December 2018

Hi Shaun, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate your time and patience with us and apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please believe that we strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. Our goal is to educate them on the best way to leverage our product and service for their fleets. One of representative reached out to you and was informed that you would not be available till December 23rd so a call back from a senior support representative has already been scheduled for you. We hope that you will accept our apology and give us the opportunity to turn your experience around. In the meantime, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support line at 855-434-356. Regards, KeepTruckin

Veronica from David W. Blankenship LLC

Simple to use

It has been easy to work with and very easy to implement.

Pros

I love the simplicity of this software and the fact that I can use it with our older trucks. This allows me to view the logs easily and eliminates a ton of paper. Easy to audit. Easy for our drives to use. Our drivers didn't want anything to do with it a first and now they don't want to do logs any other way. It helps them manage their time by flagging upcoming errors (like needing a break), reminds them if hey missed filling something out and tracks how many hours left. It takes a ton of work off of the driver.

Cons

I do not have any concerns about this product at this time.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

User friend and cost efficient.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2020

Veronica, we appreciate your positive feedback so much - thanks for taking the time :)

Dale from Op-Hawk Transportation LLC

Simply the best

I have been using KT for over 5 years, and haven't had any issues that would require me to contact CS.

Pros

Ease of use, adding/correcting errors. I have used it as an AOBRD and ELD and as a simple DDL. it is very intuitive software to use.

Cons

Not a real issue with the software/App itself, I don't like using any apps on my phone, so I choose to use this on a Tablet instead, easier to read and manipulate, and I keep my info separate from the tablet.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

I did look a few other app s at the time I was evaluating for the switch. KT had the ability to run Slip Seat, without really messing up my Logs. Others I would have to enter the truck info and odometer readings, then when I would switch to another truck that log would get confused and post an error as the mileage would match, KT easily totals the miles, without issue.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied September 2019

Hi Dale, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word! Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

Nina from Juarez Line

Daily user

Their customer service is helpful and is on the ball with anwsering any problems we've had.

Pros

Customer service is very helpful when we've had any issues and they replace equipment when it was not working.

Cons

The eld had to be replaced because of a malfunction. Had to wait for a replacement a few days. Paying for year up front.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

More cost effective for us. And wanted to try another company besides comdata.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied September 2019

Hi Nina, Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate the feedback and we are glad that you love our app. Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

It's OK

My overall experience is that yes it does work but it doesn't have all the functionality that my company needs. In general, we are looking for a product that will do more for us than KeepTruckin.

Pros

The thing I like most about KeepTruckin is the ease of use for drivers. It is a simple app on a smartphone.

Cons

The thing I like least about the KeepTruckin software is the admin side of things. It is not easy to find reports, the system frequently stops responding or fails to load at all. It is not always accurate with the dates and times.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied August 2019

Hi, We sincerely apologize about your experience with our application and would like to address it ASAP. Please contact our technical support team at 1-855-434-3564 or email us at support@keeptruckin.com and they will help you resolve this matter. Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

Bob from Welcome Hauling, Inc.

Company threatens to call my insurance broker because I refuse to log in to move my trucks

Pros

It works. Too well in my opinion.

Cons

The company insists the mechanics must log in to move trucks in and out of our shop for service. If we do not they have threatened to call my insurance company. BS!!!

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate your time and patience with us and apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please believe that we strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. Our goal is to educate them on the best way to leverage our product and service for their fleets. As we often remind our customers, KeepTruckin is bound to abide by FMCSA rules. We are required to implement and follow their guidelines and ensure drivers¿ compliance. This is just to keep you 100% compliant with the mandate. Being just the service providers, we do not have to authority to force you, do something or even call anyone. So, there might have been some confusion about this. Should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564. Regards

Steven from Moving U & Junk U

Terrible Company to Deal With

Terrible 1/10 would not recommend

Pros

After an initial learning curve the software is actually good.

Cons

Even if they had the best product they have a nonesistent customer service. This company reached out and sold us on why we should use them for an ELD service, so we purchased it. After the fact we researched and found out we do not need them because we qualify for an exemption. I called to cancel and they told us they wont refund us ANYTHING even though we only had the service for a month. The product works, but terrible customer service.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied January 2019

Hi Steven, We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using KeepTruckin and want to cancel your subscription. This is concerning to us, as we strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. We had the relevant department look into your account but as per the company's policy, we can only process a refund if the customer has informed us within the duration mentioned on the contract. Even our billing department tried their best to compensate you on this matter but the system restricts us and has limitations. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and profoundly appreciate your interest in our product. I tried reaching out to you over the phone but couldn't get a hold of you. I have sent you an email as well so if you want to discuss this matter with us, please feel free to reach us out on 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564. You along with the rest of our customers, mean the world to us - we wouldn't be where we are without you.

WALTER from TRIPLE J TRUCKING

MY KEEP TRUCKING

100 PERCENT SATISFIED

Pros

THIS PRODUCT IS VERY EASY TO USE, AND MOST IMPORTANT IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I GET IS ALWAYS 100 PERCENT OF THEIR BEST WAYS TO BE HELPFUL AND ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THEIR PRODUCT. THANK YOU KEEP TRUCKING

Cons

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DISLIKE. THANK YOU KEEP TRUCKING FOR YOU HELP

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

SOMEONE ADVISED ME TO USE KEEP TRUCKING, AND I WILL ALWAYS, NOW THAT I AM VERY SATISFIED

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied May 2020

Hi Walter, thank you for your amazing feedback. We are glad to hear that you love using KeepTruckin. KeepTruckin value your service to the nation especially during the COVID-19. Thank you for risking your life and feeding millions of Americans. Stay Safe & KeepTruckin!

Michelle from Safe Sheds Inc

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Easy for our drivers to adopt

We purchased KeepTruckin after doing a little research when ELD requirements were announced two years ago. Our drivers adapted quickly to the software, despite some initial hesitation. When we expanded our fleet, we were able to get the ELD into the new truck very quickly and affordably, making it easy to get the new trucks on the road immediately.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

We were impressed with the price point and the driver interface.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied September 2019

Hi Michelle, Thank you for amazing feedback and rating. It's truly appreciated. Feedback from a user like you helps us identify what we need to change. We strive to improve our service for customers like you every single day. Thank you for taking the time out to share your input. Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

Krisi from Ray's Movers Incorporated

Keepin' it simple

For the most part the ease of the logs has been extraordinary. Changing from having to enter paper logs, to just now looking over the electronic logs has been a huge time saver

Pros

I love this software, it is very user friendly for the drivers, and very simple for all departments of our company to get the information they need be it for tracking where a driver is currently, totaling their mileage for payroll or keeping track of IFTA reports. It has been extremely helpful for everyone.

Cons

What can be difficult sometimes when you call different reps can give you different answers to the same question

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied May 2019

Hi, Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback and hope you'll spread the word. We completely agree with you that one issue may have multiple solutions, however every resolution is as legitimate and accurate as other. Feel free to reach us out at our 24/7 support helpline t 855-434-3564. Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

Charles from hth companies inc

A very good product for the money.

Our drivers are the real winners of this system. It is easy to use and complies with all of DOT laws and regulations.

Pros

The Keep Truckin ELD is one of the most user friendly system on the market today. The process is extremely easy. Just plug into the OBD II port and you are ready to go. Your administrator simply adds you as a driver and the app does all the work for you. No more paper, or pens. It is all done on you phone. Our drivers are amazed by how easy the app makes the DOT laws to follow. Even the authorities are on board with how easy it is for them to see the drivers comings and goings.

Cons

The only thing we would like to see added to the keep truckin system would be real time tracking. This would benefit up by see if our driver are within the short haul exception range.

LaToya from BC THOMAS TRANSPORT LLC

Excellent ELD Product and Service

KeepTruckin Electronic logs is an integral key to my trucking company's operations. It makes computing quarterly fuel taxes easy as well. It's easy to use as an administrator and driver. The price is affordable and below other competitors prices for product of its kind. I've been a user of KeepTruckin for over 3 years and I am satisfied.

Pros

Easy to use, affordable, anf good customer support though I only had to call them one time in 3years about an issue

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the product.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Ease of use, affordable, and good customer support services

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied June 2019

Hi Latoya, Thanks for reaching out and providing us with an amazing feedback. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word! Thanks, KeepTruckin Inc.

Leslieann from Texas MA Transport

Excellent way to track trucks and monitor logs

Pros

It is a very user friendly app that most drivers can learn and use to log it legal and keep up with hours of service and drive time. It's very good at tracking and for running reports for your need taxes and keeping everything in one easy to access place.

Cons

Occasionally the website locks up and this can be frustrating. Also the non cellular devices do not track as well and can cause glitches.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied August 2019

Hi Leslieann, Thanks for taking the time to rate your experience. This is exactly what we need to improve our product and services. Would you please take a moment to share your feedback about this rating so that we may share it with our respective teams. Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

Brandon from Sowards Trucking

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Easy and Functional

Good, except that customer service on more than one occasion has told me they would do something when I needed an issue taken care of and every single time I’ve never heard from them again.

Pros

The software is easy to use and edit. It works reliably with my Iphone 7S Plus. I also love the feature that now allows one to have IFTA fuel and miles all printed on the same sheet which means less headache and paperwork for me. Just enter your fuel stops and at the end of the quarter the report is generated for you electronically.

Cons

Nothing really. The software works very well and I haven’t had any big issues with it. A glitch or two over a two year period but nothing major.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Because I had used it previously.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied January 2020

Hi Brandon, thank you for writing and sharing your thoughts with us. We're glad to know that you like using KeepTruckin. In regards to your concerns for the customer service, we'll personally look into it and improve for loyal users like you.

Daniel from Naked Lady Trucking LLC

Excellent affordable software

We are not completely ELD compliant and I can track my drivers with GPS.

Pros

Keep Truckin is an excellent offering to comply with the ELD mandate. They send you a small device that hooks up to your truck and then you connect to the the ELD device with a free app on your smart phone. All electronic logs are then kept on your smart phone. The app is very easy to use. As the dispatcher, the desktop software I then use to monitor my drivers is also very easy to use. You get access to all your drivers' logs and you have GPS to track where they are. There is even vehicle diagnostics as an extra service if you want it. The cost is astronomically low for what they offered. Customer service is simply excellent. I have called them at all hours of the day or night as issues came up or as we were learning to use the software and they always answered quickly and resolved the issue.

Cons

The GPS feature is a little clunky but still works great for how little it costs. I would also like to have a way to remove inactive drivers from the drop down list. If they are not active, I should not have to scroll through them to get to who I want.

Tara from Accurate Logistics

Very helpful

Pros

The navigation of the administrators webpage is super easy. I can quickly and easily find messages or logs or documents. It's great for communicating with the drivers as well

Cons

Sometimes there is a bad lag and it takes awhile to load.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied December 2018

Hi Tara, We are glad to see that you like our service and also for your suggestions! Feedback and suggestions help us identify the areas for improvement. Your input is valuable as we continue our mission to provide better services for fleets like you every single day. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us on our 24/7 Support Line at Call: (855) 434-3564.(855) 434-3564. Regards

Wesley from Van Scott Transport

Has worked flawlessly

After the ELD was mandatory by the federal government, had to implement something. KeepTruckin seemed to be the best choice.

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. Has really worked flawlessly, but I do use a Apple iPad. Application never crashes or freezes.

Cons

My only complaint was at first did have a glitch at first that would put me in driving mode when I started the truck.It turned out my starter on the truck was going bad and after a new one installed have had zero problems

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Very bad reviews of the Garmin ELD in the trucking forums.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied September 2019

Hi Wesley, Thanks for your review. Feedback from a user like you helps us identify what we need to change. We strive to improve our service for customers like you every single day. Thank you for taking the time out to share your input. Thanks, KeepTruckin Inc.

Beverly from R&R Legacy Group LLC

Keep Trucking ELD is the best!!!

My overall experience has been awesome and we will be using this eld for the duration of our OTR business opportunities.

Pros

We have been using the keep trucking eld for over 9 months now.The eld is the most efficient eld we’ve used thus far.It tracks mileage and fmcsa required breaks with ease.The price is also reasonable for the price.

Cons

When the eld is unplugged it’s no way to track the truck so if your an owner operator with a driver you may want to invest in a tracker just in case the driver unplugs the eld.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

They contacted me and offered discounts.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied September 2019

Hi Beverly, Thank you for amazing feedback and rating. ! It's truly appreciated. Keep on Truckin! Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

Jennifer from Veneer Chip Transport, Inc

Simple & Easy To Use

Pros

I like that this program is easy to use. Prior to our Company switching to a different program that integrated with our Company radios, and GPS, our drivers used KeepTruckin. I work in the trucking industry and manage over 100 drivers, and it was simple to use even with a large number of drivers.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I do not like about the program. KeepTruckin has adapted and upgraded and stayed with all of the Federal FMCSA regulations and rules.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied July 2019

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for taking the time to rate your experience. This is exactly what we need to improve our product and services. Would you please take a moment to share your feedback about this rating so that we may share it with our respective teams. Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

Tammy from JT Refrigerated

Owner/operator

The best

Pros

Easy to use, very minimal issues if any.

Cons

There is nothing I dont like, love the product

Y'all are the best!

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied August 2019

Hi Tammy, Thank you for the wonderful review! We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word! Best Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

Richard from Westmor Fluid Solutions

Industry: Oil & Energy

Price was competitive. Plug and Play. Works well. Easy transition into E Logging

Pros

Our drivers had very little trouble learning the system. Very user-friendly.

Cons

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied May 2019

Hi, Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, Richard. We value your input and feedback very much. Regards, KeepTruckin

Don from DCJ Trucking Inc

Great software

I use this every day to check my paper logs book for accuracy. I also use it for "what if" solutions to trips. Easy to use and setup.

Pros

Ease of use, ease of setup, great software to use as electronic log or along with your paper log.

Travis from Innovative Produce

Industry: Farming

Sold an inferior product, then refused a refund

I requested a refund of the remaining service 3 weeks after receiving the ELDs due to functionality issues i was told the system had prior to purchase. My request was rejected. I am now paying for a useful ELD service as well as the Keep Truckin service.

Pros

geofencing to identify trucks location and timing. Although the system dosnt compensate for the truck being parked overnight so reporting is inaccurate.

Cons

no automatic alerts or reporting. Everything must be be requested individually. After selecting a report it is emailed to you (takes 5-10 minutes) theres no view only option for quick information.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Keep Truckin promised the same functionality and reporting at a cheaper price. you get what you pay for.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied May 2020

Hi Travis, we value your feedback & feel sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using the KeepTruckin app! We are interested in learning more about the difficulties that you are experiencing. Can you please email a brief description of your concern (including your contact information) to support@keeptruckin.com or call our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564 and we will have a Senior Support Specialist reach out and assist you accordingly!

Leslieann from Texas MA Transport

The easiest and best ELD Tracking

Pros

It's super easy to use and easy for your drivers to adapt to. Everything you need is just a few clicks away. You can see all your trucks in one place and get all the logs you need. It's super intuitive.

Cons

Can take a few clicks to get what you need and reports take a bit to download

Ken from Kettering Moving & Storage

great software, makes filing ITFA taxes easy with the data it collects. It was easy to install in the truck, the app is easy for the drivers to learn and use as well. I do the administering of the logs and ifta and It couldn't be any easier.

Pros

Ease of set up and use. When it came time to file our IFTA taxes, it had all our mileage broken down per state and made it a breeze to complete.

Cons

Can't think of any. Pretty much has everything we need.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied May 2020

Hi Ken, We appreciate you taking out the valuable time and sharing the amazing feedback with us. We understand that being a trucker is not an easy job. Our aim is to make it easy for our truckers who sacrifice their family time so that the rest of us can be with our families.

Sanid from Phoenix Express Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great software

Very easy to use, very nice and price is good, now I can see correct location of my trucks and thats why Im using keeptrucking.

Pros

I can see where is my drivers and my trucks, I can manage their time, I can see if they are avalaible for driving and many stuff

Cons

They need to fix some issues with manage times

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2019

Hi, Thank you for the 5 star review, Sanid! We appreciate the feedback so much. Regards, KeepTruckin Inc

Linda from Snowy Owl Transportation

Helps make my job easier

Overall, I like the program. Customer support has been great when I needed extra help.

Pros

Vehicle/Driver locator is very helpful so I know approximately when they will cross the boarder. Driver's logs make reporting easy.

Cons

Driver's logs don't allow for unusual circumstances. A driver crossed the boarder on Daylights Savings and the program gave the driver a violation when he wasn't in violation. Program didn't account for this.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied May 2019

Hi, Thank you for the wonderful review, Linda! We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word! Regarding the violation please contact us at our support helpline at 855-434-3564 if the driver switched from Canada to US or vice versa. Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

Michael from Naked Lady Trucking LLC

Takes way less time then redoing logs.

Very inexpensive ELD software and very easy to use.

Pros

I like that the software allows dispatch to see my logs, make any necessary edits, and then send to me to accept or not accept. Makes it easier when I am driving and dispatch can adjust things for me. Having the inspections on the app is also very helpful. It is really very easy to use. If you can fill out a log book page, you can use this app.

Cons

Dispatch can only edit logs after the day is complete. So if I make a mistake or need to change from off duty to on duty or visa versa, I have to do it myself if same day. Dispatch can not edit same day logs.

michael from Gray west

Great Quality and easy to use

great experience so far. very negotiable on price and service

Pros

this software is great. it is easy for my drivers to use and the back of house is easy to navigate..

Cons

Nothing really wrong with the product it is about the same as the rest of the industry but has a feel of a smaller company

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied August 2019

Hi Michael, Thank you for amazing feedback and rating! It's truly appreciated. Keep on Truckin! Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

Ermin from Diamond trucking Llc

Keeptrucking customer service

I was charged $600 without my authorization for service I didn't want to renew. And they never reimbursed me for it.

Pros

Keeptrucking has worst customer service period. They would never call you back to solve issues. They would illegally charge for service that you do not want. They will lie to you when they try to sell you product. Never trust them.

Cons

Software is ok I can't complain about it. It works fine.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied February 2020

Hi Ermin, we apologize for the inconvenience that you had to face. We will forward your complaint over to the relevant team and their manager to look into on a priority basis. We highly appreciate your patience and your satisfaction with the product.

Jeanne from MP Torgeson Transport

HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!!! HORRIBLE!!!

OUR COMPANY HAS HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH KEEPTRUCKIN SINCE WE PUT THE UNITS IN OUR TRUCKS BACK IN MARCH. THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM TAKING OUR PAYMENTS EVERY MONTH BUT HAVE YET TO SUPPLY US WITH A SERVICE THAT WORKS. HELL EVEN THAT WORKS HALF THE TIME. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE!!!!

Pros

We have had nothing but problems since day one, so there is not one feature that I like about this software.

Cons

All Of IT!!! They do not provide even half of what they say they do. I can not pull reports because there seems to be a syncing problem that they have yet to resolve. Their call center is overseas so good luck even understanding anyone that you do talk to. And even when you do reach someone that all say exactly the same thing and give you the run around. NO answers and definitely no solutions.

User friendly

Log book page send automatically to the company, clear/neat/clean, all log are competed. Just like this app.

Pros

Easy to use and understand, company connected, alert notification.

Cons

Tiny log sheet, hard to move the cursor on the page.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied December 2018

Hi, We are glad to see that you like our application and also for your suggestions! Feedback and suggestions help us identify the areas for improvement. Your input is valuable as we continue our mission to provide better services for fleets like you every single day. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us on our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564. Regards

IVICA from SAFE CARGO LINE INC.

WORSE customer support ever...!!!!

DO YOU HAVE customer support...? knock knock anybody there..!!!

Pros

GPS truck location NOT WORKING,CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT NO ANSWER TWO MONTH ..I WILL CANCEL !!!

Cons

nothing.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied January 2020

Hi Ivica, As per our telephonic conversation, the reported issue is being looked into. We apologize for the inconvenience regarding the troubles you have been facing. Please bear with us while we get your issue fixed. Thanks

Bryce from Octane Oilfield

Industry: Oil & Energy

Terrible support

Contact Support with numerous different issues from missing mileages on drivers logs. Odometer readings are incorrect. Trucks not connecting to ELDs. IFTA reporting missing random days on different trucks. Support wants us to keep taking trucks into dealerships to reset ECM. Still no fix to problem. But each time we do this we get charged $150 from mechanic shop. Support does not understand trucking industry

Pros

Ease of use of the ELD for the drivers and admin.

Cons

Not accurate. Odometer not correct. Mileage not correct. IFTA not correct. Missing drivers days of mileage in IFTA reports.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2019

Hi Bryce, We apologize that you experienced this issue.We are looking into it and we will be getting back to you really soon. Till then your patience is highly appreciated. Regards, KeepTruckin Inc

Beau from Whitfield Logistics Inc. - Supply Chain and Consulting Solutions for the Global Logistics Market

Decent ELD Platform

Pros

It does what it was designed to do but is not interactive

Cons

It is difficult to make changes or exemptions to logs

This product is fantastic! It allows our company to keep track no matter what

Pros

My favorite aspect of this software is how even though our employees are on the road, they can automatically log their hours into this app. It allows me to audit and keep track, ensuring that they are logging correctly.

Cons

I wish that it would remind the employees to log their hours, or manually log them while they are driving. Of course they would have to remember to stay logged in.

Amy from Adcock Northeast Auto Transport

Keep Truckin the Easy E Log Solution

A majority of the drivers we hire recommend we use this elog solution due to the simplicity of the product. It is very easy to use from a driver standpoint.

Pros

KeepTruckin is an easy E log solution for any company. It's simple to set up and simple to use.

Cons

I can't say there is anything I don't like about this Elog Solution and Tracking Device.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied August 2019

Hi Amy, Thank you for the wonderful review! We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word! Regards, KeepTruckin Inc

Mike from Alberta North Transport

Terrible Service! No GPS App, DO NOT BUY!

Atrocious. DO NOT SIGN UP AS A CORPORATE ACCOUNT! USELESS.

Pros

None whatsoever. Brutal service, when they don't deliver on crucial items they will say that you didn't ask them, despite the fact that their competitors offer those features and any common sense person would expect Keep Truckin to have them as well!

Cons

Keep Truckin is a complete rip off. They will harass you mercilessly to sign up but they never tell you that you can only access their GPS tracking from a desktop computer and that they have no mobile app. Without that feature the product is useless to us because our managers are in the field and don't have physical computers on them. Upon realizing that their product is of no use to us they refused to give us our money back.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied July 2019

Hi Mike. Thanks for reaching out and getting this to our attention. We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using KeepTruckin app! We are interested in learning more about the difficulties that you are experiencing. Can you please email your comments to support@keeptruckin.com or call our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564? Thanks, KeepTruckin Inc.

Terrible financial department

Pros

I dont like anything about this company, it's more expensive than others, bluetooth stopped working, and they hang up on you when you try to get your money.

Cons

Well, bluetooth stopped working. Also, the customer support is terrible when it comes to money. I canceled my service about a month ago, but they still charged me this month again. When I call customer suport, they would transfer me to the finance department, after hearing my issue they would simply hang up.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied December 2018

Hi, We highly apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you. Could you please share your DOT number so we may look into this matter.

Amy from Adcock Northeast Auto Transport

Keep Trucking....with KeepTruckin!

KeepTruckin is used by a lot of our company sub haulers for all their Hours of Service compliance needs, it's a great system, easy to set up, and easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to understand. It's the go to ELD for most of our company sub-haulers and I see why. Great system!

Cons

I really haven't seen any cons to this system, and our sub-haulers most all use it.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied December 2018

Hi Amy, Thank you for liking the service. We are glad to see, you are having a satisfactory experience with KeepTruckin. If in case you require any assistance, please feel free to call us at our 24/7 Support Line (855)-434-3564. KeepTruckin

April from Lee Way Transport Inc

Was told 24/7 support. Called 6 days ago and several times a day no answer and have to leave a msg.

Kept my heart rate up with aggravation!

Cons

Signed up sounded like a good deal. Was told 24/7 support. Called 6 days ago and several times a day since. Have to leave a message. My device wont hold a solid red light and wont pair with our device, I am needing technical help. Before the mandate I got daily calls from them to get set up and now nothing, like they up and disappeared. I do not care how decent the price is if they have no one to help us!! I want a refund!! Lee Way Transport, Inc.

Beau from Whitfield Holdings

Good E-Log platform for small trucking company

Have used this E-Log program over the past 5 months on and off. It is a great product that keeps improving. Customer service and support are great as well. It is better for the small trucking company though as it lacks some functionality.