• Pros

• "Easy to install Easy to navigate the interface "

• "Easy to use, straight forward, accurate and neatly designed "

• "Easy to sey up, easy to use, great service techs when you have questions!!"

• Cons

• "Small things, but nothing to be concern about. "

• "Can be hard to operate on a phone - works well on a tablet. Perhaps a slight design improvement to ease use on smaller devices would be nice"

• "The administrative dashboard is less than stellar on my mobile phone. Wish there was a better interface to allow me to use the software more easily from home for my drivers."

Browse KeepTruckin Reviews

Cammy from C&J Logistics Inc

KeepTruckin has been a good product. I tried Rand McNally’s & it could not keep up with 2 drivers. Sent it back they sent me a new cord & it still could not keep up with team logs.

Pros

You do not have to be a computer genius to use KeepTruckin it is quite simple & doesn’t break down.

Cons

They seem to keep raising the price for what I can offering me other things which I am not interested in for more money.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Because KeepTruckin had no problem logging teams as long as my phone was charged It handled both drivers.

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

It could not keep up with team drivers. Would not stay charged. Maybe it had too many apps???

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Thank you, Cammy. We're glad that you like using our service. Keep on Truckin!

Anthony from AJ CORPORATE VENTURES LLC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

ELD for a newbie

Pros

As someone who had no prior knowledge to the transportation industry this has been the easiest way to learn. The customer service is unmatched. I’ve called at 3am for help because I did something wrong and at 8pm. Without fail I have always been able to speak with a real life individual who has helped me immensely and also walked me through the system. I have recommended KeepTruckin dozens of times because of all that listed above. I won’t ever go with another company so long as they keep this kind of service!

Cons

To be honest there aren’t very many things wrong with this software. Usually the issue I have come across have been user error rather than interface.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

The price was so much less but the customer service was superior!

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Hi Anthony, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

OLIVER from Triple Axle Carrier

Ruthless Company Who Lies and Deceives Users to Grow Their Profit

Be careful with Keeptruckin contract and their sales team. I was tricked by a Keeptruckin seller. I ordered one new ELD device and he suggested me to upgraded my contract from the basic one to the one with IFTA included; I agreed on that. Then he said once I upgraded my plan he would send me the device without any cost. Then, he sent me a contract for the new device to be signed by Docusign at the end of the day. I quickly signed it because I desperately needed the new device to be shipped on that day. I confess that I did not read all the words written on the contract. Otherwise, he did not mention any changed on my previous contract, but the price. I regret to sign it because I was completely deceived by him. He took advantage of my lack of time and included a Dash Cam on the order which I did not ordered, beside of it, the service cost for the referred dash cam is $30.00 per month for two years. It will cost me $720.00 for a Dash Cam I have not ordered and will never use it. The original contract that was supposed to expire in February 2021 was extended to May 2022 without previous acknowledgement. So, I felt stupid and trapped by a leonine contract that I did not read; the seller took advantage of it. Be careful because on the contract says that the free equipment has to be returned to them after two years of use in a brand new condition or a $200.00 fine.

Pros

It is a quite simple software to be used like any other.

Cons

The customer service and seller department.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2021

Hi Oliver, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused. Can you please confirm if you are still facing the issue with our Sales Department or have your issues been resolved? Please let us know by sending us an email at support@keeptruckin.com and we'll be more than happy to assist you and help out.

Andrea from All That Way Trucking LLC

good product. easy to set up and use, always great customer service

If you have to have and ELD this one is a good choice for the ease of reporting, inspection mode, compliance, customer service. they work with many other tracking apps, they are constantly improving and developing, and update current laws and such.

Pros

Everything about this is easy to use and set up. Anyone can use it and set it up. It usually works well with any vehicle, we have used in several different semis and even hot shots. I like the reports for making apportioned and IFTA reporting easy. I have never had any problem that wasn't fixed really quickly. If the unit goes bad they ship another one right away. If you have a problem and can not find how to fix it in help or maybe not typing just the right search you can always call. They have lots of help pages online to help you avoid having to talk to someone, but if a phone call is easier than just call in. I have never had a problem with anything they could not help with yet. We have used them for at least 3 yrs now, some with other companies and some on our own. Other companies and software that we have used was horrible and if we had problems it took people 20+ days to fix. That is never the case with Keep Truckin.

Cons

on some vehicles the odometer mileage does not read correctly. Don't get me wrong the mileage for the trip and day is correct to how many miles and such. it just won't read the odometer so that they match for example 299473 on odometer and it has correct miles per day, and trip. just the odometer reading, not a big deal you just put it in and it runs everything fine. Other that that which is not a big deal, every now and then it will say 30 mins on break and then throw a violation because the time was really 29:57. My drivers know to make it go until 32 mins, just to make sure. It rarely happens but i know it has shown 30 and my husband drove and i was watching it. Then i logged in on the computer and it showed a few seconds less than 30min. i also have not called in about this issue as it has only happened a few times and maybe it was a sync issue that was randomly fix when logging off.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

We knew Keep Trucking from using it before with other companies and we just went with them, No need to ever bother with anyone else. We felt like they were the best. We used the app before the ELD mandate went into law and it was just so easy and user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

We worked with a company who used them, it was awful. 3 units went bad in less that 6 months. The first install was horrible and messed up my sync unit in my truck, and never connected past the first day. the second one worked for a few months and then never connected again, then it took them about a week to troubleshoot, then another 21 days before they could get tech out. it was just ridiculous. Luckily we only worked with that company another couple of months and when we got our own authority, we already knew we were going back to Keep Truckin.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the constructive feedback, Andrea. This information helps us determine what improvements we need to make. Thanks again for taking the time to reach out and do not hesitate to share your concern with support@keeptruckin.com so that we can help to get them resolved for you.

Beatris from Chemical Transfer

Best Decision for our Company

our company bata test equipment for KT and are always giving back feedback i love that i have meeting with there reps about new futures for dash board and actually use our feedback and listen to there customers needs and wants

Pros

its always current and up to date with all new changed to make sure our fleet is compliant with all FMCSA changes. customer success mamagers are always available and on hand. friendly to use for drivers and easy to install.

Cons

sometimes the call center takes a while to fix issue, when i call they have to send to another tier and sometimes things need to be done now so drivers arent in violation. When sending cameras or RMA couldnt take couple days then i forgot about the issue.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

the representative sold us.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! most important we knew the transition would be smooth and the equipment was easy to install having terminals in different states we knew we needed a big name to help us move 200+ trucks over. never regret and best decision

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

very un organize! not current and didnt seem like they knew how ELD was working and no changes to and confused. logs where nver coming over to fleet side and lost logs

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2021

Hi Beatris, thank you for the amazing feedback. We're constantly working on improving our user experience and we are constantly working on improving the quality of our hardware so that you do not face issues in the future.

AMISH from OSTT INC

We been trying to contact the company for our contract and representative always tell us someone will contact you within 24 hrs and we are still waiting. It's a bad business if you can't even answer or return your phone call to your customers. They better not renew my contract without calling me. I think they are trying to renew the contact by saying that we never contact them in a time frame. Please don't renew my contract without calling us.

Cons

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied December 2018

Hi Amish, We want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and appreciate your patience during this time. We strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. One of our representatives reached out to you over the phone, but it went straight to voicemail. Please know that your request has been noted and we'll assist to resolve your matter at the highest priority. In the meantime, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

William from A Plus Expediting & Logistics, Inc

Decent product, does what it is supposed to

Working with KT has been pleasant/productive overall. Their app IS helping me keep my trucks compliant and legal. When I DO need support both the response and turnaround time are awesome!

Pros

What I like most is the wealth of notifications you can get from this application. The app keeps you informed even if you are not logged into it. Very useful to someone that runs three departments within a trucking company.

Cons

Some things are hard to find in the driver app version, so you have to call support and have them "lead you to it".

Omnitracs too expensive

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

technical/hardware issues with their equipment

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Hi William, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Nina from Juarez Line

Daily user

Their customer service is helpful and is on the ball with anwsering any problems we've had.

Pros

Customer service is very helpful when we've had any issues and they replace equipment when it was not working.

Cons

The eld had to be replaced because of a malfunction. Had to wait for a replacement a few days. Paying for year up front.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

More cost effective for us. And wanted to try another company besides comdata.

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

Wanted to try another company.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied September 2019

Hi Nina, Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate the feedback and we are glad that you love our app. Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

Sean from Manchester Motor Freight

Best ELD we have found

Overall, they have a great product overall and are always working to make it better.

Pros

We have been using KeepTruckin since the ELD mandate and have been very happy with it. They are constantly working to improve and have been a great partner. The dashcam works great too. Both the back-office portal and the driver app are very intuitive.

Cons

They have been increasing the pricing significantly recently. Cost of hardware can be especially high. They don't allow you to deactivate devices or have deactivated devices on hand without paying the monthly subscription fee. That reduces flexibility significantly. They should only charge for devices that are being used.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Best combination of features, ease of use, and price.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the positive feedback and rating, Sean. We really appreciate it.

Bosko from Jasko Enterprises

Short review

It serves our current requirements, to be accurate, and reliable ELD

Pros

easy to use, web portal is easy to use, Keeptrucking is constantly adding new features

Cons

web portal sometimes take to long to load, for example if I want to pull out logs or safety reports it will take me some time

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Best value for our money, easy to use

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

They were not up to the task, virtually no support, bad product overall

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Hi Bosko, thanks for your amazing feedback, we appreciate it so much. Safe rides!

Clinton from CLINTON T REANY TRANSIT

KeepTruckin Truckers

The problems we faced were similar to any other driver. HOS problems, keeping track of freight , maintenance on the vehicles...

Pros

Its very easy to use to keep track of my trucks, as well as the help needed from customer service.

Cons

Easy set-up keeping me informed as to my drivers hours.

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

Switched Companies and started my own company

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Thank you, Clinton. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback.

kevin from American Distribution Services Inc

Best choice in the industry for user friendly atmosphere

I have great experiences with Keep Truckin. The staff have been great and make it as seemless as possible. Our drivers enjoy the ease of use

Pros

I chose this ELD program due to it being driver friendly and the ease of using it. It had everything we were looking for. There are some companies offering less monthly cost and little to no cost, but Keep truckin had a great track record and I look to support those that have been around for years and are designed around the trucking industry with drivers use in mind as well as office staff.

Cons

There are some glitches every now and then, but have been worked out. It was mostly drivers drive time was starting to early and no way to correct it...but lately has been running smoothly

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Chose Keep truckin mostly due to my contact there that went above and beyond to help us. Worked out a great deal and has always stood by his word. Not to mention they were a trusted provider that is designed with drivers in mind

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

We needed an ELD provider that offered a user friendly unit for our drivers and staff to use. The provider we switched from was horrible and the units never worked correctly and thee was no help nor assistance. It was s horrible we were forced to buy out the contract with Keep Truckin help to make the switch

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Hi Kevin, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Carl from Crystal Tours Inc

Small Charter Motorcoach Operator Review

I like the software, I WOULD recommend it to an operator. I do know that some operators still use cheaper systems, or something too big for a small operator to use. This is one of KT's best features, size doesn't seem to matter, and it's not too expensive for a small operator., who has to operate with the same requirements or regulations as the larger operator.

Pros

Ease of use. Had no trouble installing and using the logbook feature. State and Federal DOT inspectors have no issues (yet) dealing with this logbook. It saves fuel receipts (important). I can, after some learning, draw the reports I need. KT called me about a connection issue I was unaware of, which was easily repaired. KT keeps up with any FMCSA logbook requirement changes.

Cons

Drawing reports can be complicated and clunky. In particular selecting date values is irritating. Search (anything) is missing. Reports difficult to combine for a full-service report (such as an IFTA audit). The dashcam feature is annoying, it doesn't always work, and right now is out of service.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Seemed to fit the Charter Motorcoach business the best. Saucon was more geared to the multi-coach market and was prohibitively expensive. Garmin ELog was slow to correct problems and operated with some difficulty.

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

It seemed that BigRoad was bought out (conjecture here) and became somewhat unresponsive. Initially they were a pleasure to deal with, I even did a review that appeared online.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Thank you, Carl. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Yehor from Lemberg Group Inc

Keeptruckin Cons and Pros

Overall it's a top ELD service provider in the country, and because it's large, it's very slow on new features and technologies. So if you are looking for stable software that works, here is it, but if you are looking to have it all in one, I will think twice and test competitors what will be the best option for you.

Pros

+ Interface + Integrations that works great for our customers and us + Easy to use for Drivers and main thing ELD Works great + Driver Mobil APP

Cons

- Cameras - Problems with them All the time - Cameras - 1-minute video Recovery cont convenient at all, Samsara with this better - Customer Support Could be better - Very slow to implement changes/fixes/new features - Mobil App for Manager has terrible units view (Grouping units under one dot its craziness) - When Tracked Truck + Tracked Trailer moving together you see 1 group with a number of UNITS instead of combined Truck + trailer unit with their numbers and Driver Name.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Back in the days, keeptruckin UI was definitely the best option for drivers, plus app that works. Today, it's under the question

Terrible software, terrible support

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Hi Yehor, thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it so much. Let us know what can we do for you to deserve a better rating. Email us at support@keeptruckin.com and we'll more than happy to assist you. Thank you

Alexander from Newcomb Transportation, Inc

Best, Affordable ELD Software

Knowledgeable people, great customer service, good looking software.

Pros

Easy to use, straight forward, accurate and neatly designed

Cons

Small things, but nothing to be concern about.

Best overall

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

Awful customer service and support, barely working, very slow website, poorly designed software.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2020

Hi Alexander, we're glad to know that you like our product and services. Please feel free to reach us at 855-434-3564, if you need assistance.

Dale from Op-Hawk Transportation LLC

Simply the best

I have been using KT for over 5 years, and haven't had any issues that would require me to contact CS.

Pros

Ease of use, adding/correcting errors. I have used it as an AOBRD and ELD and as a simple DDL. it is very intuitive software to use.

Cons

Not a real issue with the software/App itself, I don't like using any apps on my phone, so I choose to use this on a Tablet instead, easier to read and manipulate, and I keep my info separate from the tablet.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

I did look a few other app s at the time I was evaluating for the switch. KT had the ability to run Slip Seat, without really messing up my Logs. Others I would have to enter the truck info and odometer readings, then when I would switch to another truck that log would get confused and post an error as the mileage would match, KT easily totals the miles, without issue.

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

Requirement. Nearly the same as paper but, easier and neater.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied September 2019

Hi Dale, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word! Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

Leah from Bartel Bulk Freight Inc.

Recommended ELD Provider

Their customer service is incredible! You can email in, and within a couple hours you will have your answer. If an ELD is not working properly, you are assigned a case number, and are shipped a replacement in a timely manner.

Pros

Getting the drivers set up with the ELD's was so easy! I love that there are so many FAQ pages, with helpful visuals, makes it easy for both admin and drivers to refer to. Another great feature is all of the available reports you can run, whether it is a safety report, or data usage, or fault codes.

Cons

I wish I could search for assets (trailers) used, even though we don't use Keep Truckin for our trailer GPS's. It would make it nicer to see which driver pulled what, if it was written on their logs, and then have a search feature.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Overall it seemed Keep Truckin was a more user friendly service, and of course ELD providers that are cheaper but still work, and comply with all the rules are always good options!

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2021

Thank you, Leah. We're glad that you like using our service. Keep on Truckin!

Dave from Ennis Corp

So easy to use

We have only good things to say. The customer service is top notch. Not waiting on hold for 20 plus minutes.

Pros

The ability to see driver loction with just a click of the mouse. Affordability Front facing Dash Camera

Cons

Not having a place to go that will show the entire fleet's hours of service on one page

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Cost was a big part of the choice along with customer service.

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

We were misled about how easy the switch to the ELD platform and then the cost of replacing the entire system was going to be over 50k. Waiting on hold for 45 minutes at a time.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Thank you, Dave. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Stevan from Djuric Trucking

Best ELD service out there!!

Pros

The KeepTruckin software is extremely user friendly which is what I like most about it. Driver tracking is simple and accurate. The Safety tab gives us great information to train drivers and make improvements. Lastly, the KeepTruckin Dashcams are a wonderful feature that has provided us great footage for situations we need to see.

Cons

I personally do not have any negative feedback that comes to mind.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the positive feedback and rating, Stevan. We really appreciate it.

Michelle from Safe Sheds Inc

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Easy for our drivers to adopt

We purchased KeepTruckin after doing a little research when ELD requirements were announced two years ago. Our drivers adapted quickly to the software, despite some initial hesitation. When we expanded our fleet, we were able to get the ELD into the new truck very quickly and affordably, making it easy to get the new trucks on the road immediately.

Pros

Our drivers quickly learned the software. Support has been very responsive and moved quickly to resolve issues. The price is affordable and provides good value for the money.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

We were impressed with the price point and the driver interface.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied September 2019

Hi Michelle, Thank you for amazing feedback and rating. It's truly appreciated. Feedback from a user like you helps us identify what we need to change. We strive to improve our service for customers like you every single day. Thank you for taking the time out to share your input. Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

Krisi from Ray's Movers Incorporated

Keepin' it simple

For the most part the ease of the logs has been extraordinary. Changing from having to enter paper logs, to just now looking over the electronic logs has been a huge time saver

Pros

I love this software, it is very user friendly for the drivers, and very simple for all departments of our company to get the information they need be it for tracking where a driver is currently, totaling their mileage for payroll or keeping track of IFTA reports. It has been extremely helpful for everyone.

Cons

What can be difficult sometimes when you call different reps can give you different answers to the same question

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied May 2019

Hi, Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback and hope you'll spread the word. We completely agree with you that one issue may have multiple solutions, however every resolution is as legitimate and accurate as other. Feel free to reach us out at our 24/7 support helpline t 855-434-3564. Regards, KeepTruckin Inc.

Joseph from Heard Trucking

Easy to work with

Pros

Ease of use and the amount of information available.

Cons

The camera that Hooks to the ELD does not record if the engine is off.

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2021

Hi, thank you for the positive feedback. We truly appreciate it. Please feel free to reach out to us incase you need our assistance and we'll be more than happy to assist you and help out.

Veronica from David W. Blankenship LLC

Simple to use

It has been easy to work with and very easy to implement.

Pros

I love the simplicity of this software and the fact that I can use it with our older trucks. This allows me to view the logs easily and eliminates a ton of paper. Easy to audit. Easy for our drives to use. Our drivers didn't want anything to do with it a first and now they don't want to do logs any other way. It helps them manage their time by flagging upcoming errors (like needing a break), reminds them if hey missed filling something out and tracks how many hours left. It takes a ton of work off of the driver.

Cons

I do not have any concerns about this product at this time.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

User friend and cost efficient.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2020

Veronica, we appreciate your positive feedback so much - thanks for taking the time :)

Charles from hth companies inc

A very good product for the money.

Our drivers are the real winners of this system. It is easy to use and complies with all of DOT laws and regulations.

Pros

The Keep Truckin ELD is one of the most user friendly system on the market today. The process is extremely easy. Just plug into the OBD II port and you are ready to go. Your administrator simply adds you as a driver and the app does all the work for you. No more paper, or pens. It is all done on you phone. Our drivers are amazed by how easy the app makes the DOT laws to follow. Even the authorities are on board with how easy it is for them to see the drivers comings and goings.

Cons

The only thing we would like to see added to the keep truckin system would be real time tracking. This would benefit up by see if our driver are within the short haul exception range.

Wesley from RWCT, Inc.

Good product

Pros

Software and ELD’s are fairly easy to use. Tickets are resolved quickly

Cons

Sometimes I feel like the different members of my account management team or not on the same page

Horrible customer service

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Hi Wesley, thanks for your amazing feedback, we appreciate it so much. Safe rides!

Ron from Bay Transport, Inc

TOP CHOICE

Pros

easy set up, easy to use, always have great support when needed.

Cons

updates at beginning were rough. over time everything has been running smooth.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

user friendly, ease of set up in trucks, price.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the positive feedback and rating, Ron. We really appreciate it.

Michele from Pollywog Transport

Meh looks nice but needs more perspective

Pros

Desktop look is very convenient & easily accessible.

Cons

It does not talk well with Prophesy, to much detail required to send load info to a driver, heaven forbid you do not have an address or zip code, not all brokers give out that info, so dispatch ends up having to copy & past the info or manually type it in to the texting app. Being able to see the exact message sent to the driver would help dispatch narrow down or include more info to keep the driver from having to call into dispatch or dispatch having to type in additional info into the texting

Not sure [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the switch

Not sure [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the switch

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Thank you, Michele. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback. For more information on the Smart Load Board, please visit the following article of our support knowledge center: https://support.keeptruckin.com/s/articles/Smart-Load-Board-Guide

Martin from GO Express Travel

Solid ELD and Safety Solution

The experience was positive.

Pros

The dashboard is extremely useful and provides extensive detailed information about vehicle and driver behavior, all collected through through the OBDII port, their ELD, and front and rear facing cameras. The cameras are extremely helpful if an accident occurs.

Cons

Honestly, the cost of service and contract length are the only caveats.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

They offered a contract buyout and had every option we needed to meet the federal mandate. They are a Google ventures company and promised to continue developing new features in the future.

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

The previous program we were using was not as advertised.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2021

Thank you, Martin. We're glad that you like using our service. Keep on Truckin!

Albert from Albert’s trucking llc

Great Support

Great experience with the support team. Answers the phone fairly fast and quick to find the problem

Pros

I like that the support team does a great job with getting to the point and quick.

Cons

Even if the device isn’t set up I’m still paying for the monthly fees.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Consumer customer is very helpful whenever they are needed.

Easier to use

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Thank you, Albert. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Todd from Hueneman Farms LC

Up date

From the start sales and support have been very helpful.

Pros

Very user friendly. Older drivers can operate after a few days.

Cons

Too many Updates to software. Every week need to update tablets.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Ease of operating. Simple for older drivers.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Thank you, Todd. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback.

LaToya from BC THOMAS TRANSPORT LLC

Excellent ELD Product and Service

KeepTruckin Electronic logs is an integral key to my trucking company's operations. It makes computing quarterly fuel taxes easy as well. It's easy to use as an administrator and driver. The price is affordable and below other competitors prices for product of its kind. I've been a user of KeepTruckin for over 3 years and I am satisfied.

Pros

Easy to use, affordable, anf good customer support though I only had to call them one time in 3years about an issue

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the product.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Ease of use, affordable, and good customer support services

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied June 2019

Hi Latoya, Thanks for reaching out and providing us with an amazing feedback. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word! Thanks, KeepTruckin Inc.

Doug from Putnam Trucking

Keeptruckin Review 1

Driver training is easier, the forward camera's are a great asset

Pros

The ease of use, the price and the camera's. Easy to install customer service has been great.

Cons

No enough reports-Would like GPS reports for example. Hours of Service reports so the dispatchers can utilize that information to keep the driver moving. Although this info changes constantly we just need a snapshot.

easy to use

Out dated technology

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Thank you, Doug. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Vickey from Lynch Logistics, Inc.

Great tracking software

Very satisfied with the services.

Pros

Ability to coach drivers to be better and safer on the road as well as ability to cut costs by watching idle time and fuel purchases.

Cons

when we first went live with the software, we received a bad bunch of devices; however they rectified the situation as quickly as they could

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

Poor customer service and could not get the data anlysis we were looking for.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the positive feedback and rating, Vickey. We really appreciate it.

Matt from Pope Transport Inc.

KeepTruckin

Very good, Support is very fast with responses and resolving any issues.

Pros

KeepTruckin is very user friendly, you can see multiple pieces of information all at once. Navigate the dashboard, and reports quickly.

Cons

Sometimes the Location and the map do not match, But a quick refresh of the browser will get everything in sync.

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

Ease of use and equipment cost.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Hi Matt, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Brandon from B E Davis Trucking LLC

KeepTruckin

KeepTruckin is very user friendly and my drivers like it better than other devices out there.

Pros

The customer service representative calls you once a month and asks how the program is working. Customer support fixes your issues in a timely manner.

Cons

If I had to pick a con it is that they are always trying to up sell you on devices. However I usually just keep my old devices they work fine for my application.

Customer service was better

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

The other company took at least a week to resolve issues and never followed up with me.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the positive feedback and rating, Brandon. We really appreciate it.

Mike from Northwest Helicopters

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Rescue from a terrible product

From sales staff to service questions A+, I am not blowing smoke. I used my experience with Keep Trucking when I was discussing customer service and customer satisfaction with our products.

Pros

Cost. but ease of use, ease of installation, ease of getting data. We were using another companies product at at least twice the cost and more difficult to use.

Cons

Only that we did not have it sooner and spent a lot of money on the competition.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

a cold call by a salesman provided some regulatory information I was not sure on. Looked it up and called him back to see what he was selling. the product met our needs perfectly.

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

COST! usability, installation and provided training

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2021

Thank you, Mike. We're glad that you like using our service. Keep on Truckin!

Hanna from Hanna Express Inc

Customer Service never can help you.

Pros

Its is easy to use, you can see where yours drivers at all the time.

Cons

Requires you to have your own internet, won't work with out it and it won't show where yours drivers at. If you need help? Dont even waist your time with customer service. Takes over a week to authorize new ELD device, not place order and ship it to you but simply push the button to make it active, its insane!!! Theirs "CUSTOMER SERVICE" is a joke.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2021

Hi Hanna, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused. Can you please confirm if you are still facing issues with our Customer Service or have your issues / concerns been addressed? Please let us know by contacting us again and we'll be more than happy to assist you and help out. You can send us an email at support@keeptruckin.com and we'll be delighted to assist you.

Martin from Randolph's, Inc.

Keep Truckin

Very reliable, accurate and insightful on the data it provides above and beyond just an ELD.

Pros

User friendly and easy to setup. The drivers have provided positive experiences and a reliable product.

Cons

Time it took for them to implement an app from my iphone.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Recommended from a colleague and cost attractive.

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

Previous product was unreliable.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Thank you, Martin. We're glad that you like using our service. Keep on Truckin!

James from Drive On Transport

Great product to keep us compliant

Excellent

Pros

Easy to track drivers and trucks Easy to set up and install.

Cons

Using cell phones and not able to print for roadside inspections

Out of business

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Thank you, James. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback.

AYREN from BBA TRANSPORT INC

BEST ELD OUT IN THE MARKET

Pros

ELD software is easy to use and self explanatory. As the administrator, I'm able to get all my reports fast and with few steps to follow. User friendly and customer service is a plus. I feel appreciate as a client and I know I'm able to get all my answers to any questions just with a one phone call.

Cons

What I like the least is that I don't have an option to ignore or skip the driving when I have the truck in "bobtail only/out of service" and I have to be adding the personal conveyance time with notes all times

Reasons for Switching to KeepTruckin

Better software with a plus in integration with the device and reports and good customer service

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Hi Ayren, thanks for your wonderful feed back and suggestion. Kindly email us your comments at support@keeptruckin.com. Thank you.

Brandon from Sowards Trucking

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Easy and Functional

Good, except that customer service on more than one occasion has told me they would do something when I needed an issue taken care of and every single time I’ve never heard from them again.

Pros

The software is easy to use and edit. It works reliably with my Iphone 7S Plus. I also love the feature that now allows one to have IFTA fuel and miles all printed on the same sheet which means less headache and paperwork for me. Just enter your fuel stops and at the end of the quarter the report is generated for you electronically.

Cons

Nothing really. The software works very well and I haven’t had any big issues with it. A glitch or two over a two year period but nothing major.

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Because I had used it previously.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied January 2020

Hi Brandon, thank you for writing and sharing your thoughts with us. We're glad to know that you like using KeepTruckin. In regards to your concerns for the customer service, we'll personally look into it and improve for loyal users like you.

Jamie from American Global Express

Price, dependability and ease of use are all what makes KeepTruckin one of the best out there.

Pros

I love how easy this product is for my to drivers to use. Even my drivers who are not use to using electronics, catch on very quickly.

Cons

Sometimes communication with my representative is not the best.

Ease use and price

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Hi Jamie, thank you so much for your feed back, we appreciate it so much!

WALTER from TRIPLE J TRUCKING

MY KEEP TRUCKING

100 PERCENT SATISFIED

Pros

THIS PRODUCT IS VERY EASY TO USE, AND MOST IMPORTANT IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I GET IS ALWAYS 100 PERCENT OF THEIR BEST WAYS TO BE HELPFUL AND ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THEIR PRODUCT. THANK YOU KEEP TRUCKING

Cons

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DISLIKE. THANK YOU KEEP TRUCKING FOR YOU HELP

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

SOMEONE ADVISED ME TO USE KEEP TRUCKING, AND I WILL ALWAYS, NOW THAT I AM VERY SATISFIED

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied May 2020

Hi Walter, thank you for your amazing feedback. We are glad to hear that you love using KeepTruckin. KeepTruckin value your service to the nation especially during the COVID-19. Thank you for risking your life and feeding millions of Americans. Stay Safe & KeepTruckin!

Daniel from Naked Lady Trucking LLC

Excellent affordable software

We are not completely ELD compliant and I can track my drivers with GPS.

Pros

Keep Truckin is an excellent offering to comply with the ELD mandate. They send you a small device that hooks up to your truck and then you connect to the the ELD device with a free app on your smart phone. All electronic logs are then kept on your smart phone. The app is very easy to use. As the dispatcher, the desktop software I then use to monitor my drivers is also very easy to use. You get access to all your drivers' logs and you have GPS to track where they are. There is even vehicle diagnostics as an extra service if you want it. The cost is astronomically low for what they offered. Customer service is simply excellent. I have called them at all hours of the day or night as issues came up or as we were learning to use the software and they always answered quickly and resolved the issue.

Cons

The GPS feature is a little clunky but still works great for how little it costs. I would also like to have a way to remove inactive drivers from the drop down list. If they are not active, I should not have to scroll through them to get to who I want.

Nancy from Cjr Trucking Inc

Most valuable tool I use daily

Tracking so we can schedule loads, help time management for my trucks, helps with required reports

Pros

Tracking my trucks, checking on my trucks codes, mileage and fuel reports

Cons

I just need more time with all the functions. It does so much

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Simplicity of operation with the details needed to manage our trucking business. Cost was reasonable.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Hi Nancy, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Mike from Kma Carrier LLC

User friebdly

Good for the most part

Pros

It is useable... certain features that could use tweaking.. when changing status from driving in PC or Yard move would convenient to be a le to do this while moving instead of having to come to a COMPLETE stop

Cons

Need to mode for inclement weather, construction, and traffic... also it ALWAYS goes to ON DUTY instead of OFF DUTY

ELD MANDATE

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Thank you, Mike. We're glad that you like using our service. Keep on Truckin!

Wesley from Van Scott Transport

Has worked flawlessly

After the ELD was mandatory by the federal government, had to implement something. KeepTruckin seemed to be the best choice.

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. Has really worked flawlessly, but I do use a Apple iPad. Application never crashes or freezes.

Cons

My only complaint was at first did have a glitch at first that would put me in driving mode when I started the truck.It turned out my starter on the truck was going bad and after a new one installed have had zero problems

Reasons for Choosing KeepTruckin

Very bad reviews of the Garmin ELD in the trucking forums.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied September 2019

Hi Wesley, Thanks for your review. Feedback from a user like you helps us identify what we need to change. We strive to improve our service for customers like you every single day. Thank you for taking the time out to share your input. Thanks, KeepTruckin Inc.

Leslieann from Texas M A Transport

Great ELD

This has been a super easy transition. It's easy for the drivers and easy for me to track and keep up with my drivers.

Pros

Easy to see all your data and to make adjustments. Easy to add a driver and a vehicle

Cons

More alerts on issues, but there really isn't much to dislike. The reports can take a bit to download, but that's a minor issue.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied April 2021

Hi Leslieann, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Tara from Accurate Logistics

Very helpful

Pros

The navigation of the administrators webpage is super easy. I can quickly and easily find messages or logs or documents. It's great for communicating with the drivers as well

Cons

Sometimes there is a bad lag and it takes awhile to load.

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied December 2018

Hi Tara, We are glad to see that you like our service and also for your suggestions! Feedback and suggestions help us identify the areas for improvement. Your input is valuable as we continue our mission to provide better services for fleets like you every single day. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us on our 24/7 Support Line at Call: (855) 434-3564.(855) 434-3564. Regards

Roy from R J Walters Trucking

Must have

It’s been pretty easy dealing with Keeptruckin. Prices have been good & any issues with equipment has been resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

The setup is easy. The ability to keep up with vehicle maintenance is a plus. Camera images are great!

Cons

Waiting for the addition of rear facing cameras and the ability to keep up with maintenance on trailers.

Price

Response from KeepTruckin

Replied March 2021

Thank you, Roy. We're glad that you like using our service. Keep on Truckin!