Limo Anywhere

Limo Anywhere Reviews

RATING:

• icon"It is our office from A to Z. Easy to use, powerful, fully integrated with our website and CC processor, dispatch screen is easy to read."
  • icon"It's perfect for my kind of business, Limo Service. They have everything i need."
  • icon"Easy for clients to book, easy to implement in system."
  • icon"They are there only when it comes to take money. I don't expect that this company will go farther with such horrible customer service."
  • icon"So if someone put there wrong cc number lets say by accident or even if it didn't get approved you would have to call the customer for hours before you get it done."
  • icon"Half the things do not work, there is no timeline when they will be fixed. Customer Service is Horrible."

Browse all Limo Anywhere Reviews

• Have you used Limo Anywhere and would like to share your experience with others?

We would never be able to operate without it!

Benefits range from financials to daily operations.

Pros

It is our office from A to Z. Easy to use, powerful, fully integrated with our website and CC processor, dispatch screen is easy to read,..can go on forever.

Cons

There really isnt any cons. Any bugs were worked out a while ago and if any issues arise, they are fixed quickly.

Dave

Invaluable Software Reasonably Priced

I can't imagine running my business without Limo Anywhere. In fact, because of Limo Anywhere, I'm able to keep almost a dozen other owner/operators who are outstanding chauffeurs busy doing the hundreds of rides a month that Limo Anywhere lets us manage with excellent efficiency and effectiveness.

Pros

Lets me manage and scale my business efficiently. Coupled with a spreadsheet I developed for accounting and precise tracking/reporting and driver compensation, it's invaluable to letting our business serve our clients with distinction at the same time keeping it profitable at all times.

Cons

Because of its extreme flexibility, it has a steep learning curve that's probably daunting to those owners without much technical savvy. Still, their technical support is excellent, with well-trained and highly competent support reps. The biggest problem I've had with it is that it doesn't work as well as it could with Google Analytics to track conversions on reservations made through their Online Reservation System code we use on our website. Google told me it's because the Google snippet they're using is outdated. When I reported that to Limo Anywhere, I got bounced around like a hot potato and have ultimately been neglected.

Manny

April 2022

Not worth it

My time with Limoanywhere has been a long one. I started in 2017 and have been a loyal customer ever since. Limoanywhere was the best choice I could have made at the time. They provided me with everything I needed. The software wasn't perfect but it got the job done. It was easy to use and never had any major issues. Things started to change when they were bought by another company. They started to make changes that were not useful and did nothing but cause more problems. Then they made some more changes that were supposed to help things but did the exact opposite. Now they are charging us for more services that we do not need or want, like credit card processing through them which is not cost effective for us at all. Limoanywhere has become a shell of what it once was, even worse than when I started using it 10 years ago. Now I am looking for another solution that is better than this one, can anyone recommend something?

Pros

Booking of clients Easy to book for customers

Cons

Horrible service Too many bugs Back end is very complicated

Reasons for switching to Limo Anywhere

Today

Lawrence

Limo Service Reservation System

Been with them for years, enerally very happy with their service.

Pros

Really like the way I can control and keep track of my daily booking, store information on Clients and process Credit cards.

Cons

They make a lot of "updates" but it always seems to cause problems - often make changes that are not conductive to general limo operations and then need to go back older methods, they need to have better contact with people who use their product daily for operations.

Reasons for choosing Limo Anywhere

Seems like the best fit for my size of operation, also used by many other companies now.

Damon

One of the Best Decisions Our Company Made Before We Opened for Business

Fast and easy data entry. Seamless credit card processing and professional notifications to our clients and customers.

Pros

Everyday we learn more and more about the capabilities. It's like the software is growing with our company. Before starting my own limousine business, I'd used this software while working with other companies as a chauffeur and found it very user friendly.

Cons

Initial Setup was tricky and the video tutorials aren't detailed enough. I've not had time to attend one of the online training schedules. With so many features, the University should be more robust.

Hillary

Great livery software for small, medium and even larger businesses

Fantastic product for the price. If there is an issue, the customer service team is phenomenal and will address it right away.

Pros

Easy to use, lots of functions from dispatch to AP and AR. Highly easy to navigate. It's great being able to link it to other software for automation, like GPS, text-to-landline, CRM.

Cons

Invoicing is finicky. There are so many invoice types to chose from, but no one, good go-to invoice that provides all of the info that clients need. Also, the flight tracking software that they use isn't the best.

Percell

Avis Limousine FL

Other than that everything is good please try to see if you could go back to where we can see the whole reservation when we get that reservation notice on the reservation screen

Pros

Avis Limousine FL Everything is good except when you guys change the notice about a month ago that you cannot see the whole reservation when you get the notice

Best support Experience ever had

I can’t thank you all enough.

Pros

I am not a computer software kinda guy, however I was definitely not alone when it came to setup and understanding. The team has been more than helpful and spent a lot of time making sure I was comfortable and understood before they hung up with me. At times when I just didn’t get it, no problem they set the settings for me. Once I was all set up, it was very easy to use.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to set up, but once you get it all set up, the software was 100% and a ease to use day to day.

Moe

I have no idea how did I ran my business before I used Limoanywhere

Pros

Limo anywhere website is a great software that I have been using for the past 8 months in order to find the best solutions for my business and save a lot of hassle and time. I use limo anywhere daily, and I would say for the price its worth every single penny! Keep up the great job!

Cons

I would love to have more videos on hand to learn more about the Software, in the begging i had a hard time using tell I had one of are employer showed me how to.

Tim

Small Reservation Car Service

Limo Anywhere and the associated Driver Anywhere app have helped to modernize our office and systems for taking reservations and assigning and dispatching jobs.

Pros

Its all in one. It cuts down on the time it takes our office staff to book a reservation as well as the time it takes to send out schedules to our drivers.

Cons

It is geared more toward on demand taxi services as opposed to reservation services that offer a set price by location instead of billing by the mile. I wish I could customize the manifests to specific fields and adjust how they look to both the office and drivers.

Amer

Great booming software

Pros

Flight tracker. Dispatch screen is easy to navigate. Simple forms and excellent interface.

Cons

Problem with emails going to spam (to receivers who use managed domain emails). Not being able to use 2 payment Gateways at the same time. Price add ons

Response from Limo Anywhere

Thank you for your great review! We love to hear how Limo Anywhere is making a difference for your business.

Replied July 2019

Kyla

Gone downhill

The experience over the last several months hasn't even been adequate. If I ran my business the way Limo Anywhere is currently, I would be out of business.

Pros

They used to be helpful and go out of there way to walk you through your issues. Bug fixes were fixed promptly.

Cons

I've had several issues with bugs that have not been fixed for months. Running reports to pay affiliates show what we get paid for the trip (never used to show it) and now there is no ETA for this fix. Have to take extra steps to dispatch because I always get an error message that doesn't allow me to dispatch. It's unprofessional and the customer support doesn't seem to care. This software has gone downhill and I don't think I can trust this company to handle my bookings. Very disappointed in the quality of service and DO NOT recommend this software to any transportation company looking for booking software.

Tarik

Feature packed..

Pros

Has everything and anything you need to run a small or large scale transportation business. Widely used by thousands in the industry. Well priced and great customer service.

Cons

The learning curve is steep and can be daunting when trying to setup. Too many modules for some smaller outfits.

Atiqua

Industry: Import and Export

Great Limo Reservation Service

Pros

Easy to use, great service, costumer friendly.

Cons

None really. Solves any issues quickly. Great costumer support.

Juan Carlos

Time used: Free Trial

March 2015

Going with Limo Anywhere has been one of the best decisions for our company & our clients.

Limo Anywhere has allowed us to grow our company and streamline the way we do business with our clients. Prior to Limo Anywhere, we were a manual processor doing 30 to 50 trips a day on notepads and a Rolodex. For us, there were three deciding factors when evaluating our software options: 1. Cost - Limo Anywhere was affordable compared to other providers wanting to charge us $15K and up for their software system. 2. Scalability - It was a feature rich platform that was being constantly updated with a dedicated team of developers and would be a long-term partner not a stepping stone software system. Their staff has been truly awesome to work with. 3. Customer Support - When I call, it's not customer service, it's Adam or Mike or Jim that I'm speaking with not a call center. These guys (and gals) are super nice. Implementing their software not only enhanced our ability to better serve and retain our clients, but also acquire new clients. And, Limo Anywhere has given us the capability and confidence to explore new revenue streams in other markets. Best decision.

Marlo

The Best Software out there.

More reservations. Easy system to use.

Pros

The ease of using the system. The customer service is Outstanding !!! I am able to enter a reservation in 2-3 minutes. If you have questions at all they take their time answering them. Patient, Professional Staff.

Eugeniu

Terrible Customer Support

Great product, fast sale and fast set up but after this BIG problems come!!! They got us in the system, we pay monthly and they don't care about us. I'm having a big problem for almost one month, everyday asking them to help and they don't. I will quit their services.

Pros

Cons

-Their Support are terrible, especially WebTeam Support. I have a problem with my website for almost one month and they don't help me fixing it, i write them everyday. -I hate that they never reply to my emails, i need to wait for 1 week to receive an answer. -They don't care about their Customers, they don't mind us having problems with the website. They should care, they should help and until the problem is fixed.

Reasons for choosing Limo Anywhere

Good price, they have all i need.

Robert