• Pros

• "Driver improvement and protection against false accident claims"

• "I like the ability to review footage in Live Stream/Video Services. Whenever there is an incident/accident, I'm able to go in a search the date/time in question."

• "This software has allowed us to concentrate on driver's who require additional training and remediation of poor behaviors. It also allows us to recognize high performing drivers."

• Cons

• "Software could be slightly more user friendly sometimes it takes a bit to find what you are looking for if you do not use it every single day."

• "We do not have any cons associated with the product."

• "time intervals of "hibernate" mode should be shorter/more options"

Browse Lytx Reviews

John from AMERICAN LIGHTING & SIGNALIZATION

Industry: Utilities

DriveCam

Pros

Recognize this was the first product that we tested and implemented and we are very happy with it. The software is easy to use, and if I have any questions the support is very fast. Very versatile with reports in different formats. Alerts via email are great, and timely.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like. Maybe the only drawback is the laptop version only works with Internet Explorer and not Chrome. Not a show stopper but I do get questions from new users who are used to Chrome.

Response from Lytx

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your review! We heard you regarding browser compatibility. We recently released a redesigned experience that is now mobile-friendly and available from any major browser?including Chrome! Give it a try with your same credentials at https://login.lytx.com/ or contact your account manager for assistance.

Phillip from Party Rental Ltd

Lytx has been a game changer for us

Lytx has been great in communicating and answering any questions. Their Client Success Manager has always been available to answer any questions or direct me to the right person.

Pros

Cons

I would like it to be integrated with a telematics/Hours of Service provider so we don't have to have extra equipment in the trucks, since this information is already being captured in the on board computer system.

Reasons for Choosing Lytx

Video Services. The ability to search for recorded video over the competition was the deciding factor.

Karen from City of North Miami

Experience with Lytx Drive Cam Program

We have seen a decline in accidents and injuries. Drivers tend to adhere to company policies when they feel that big brother is watching so it's been a good experience thus far.

Pros

It is so very easy to use and I am able to see what my employees are doing to take corrective actions before and prevent a liability or workers comp injury. I am a strong proponent of behavior modification and this program helps me to change undesirable behaviors.

Cons

As with any product, you have to learn it and stay on top of it to obtain the results you are seeking. I always say that the program is as good as the time you invest in it. Sometimes this becomes a challenge with other pressing needs that are demanding attention.

Amanda from City Carting

Wonderful

Lytx has helped us determine fault when it comes to MVAs

Pros

easy to use and understand it has up to date technology overall good quality great customer support

Cons

the challenges we have with the software are the triggers and not being able to change them. we should be able to pick and choose our own triggers

Steven from L&F Distributors

Good Program

Pros

What I like about this software is that it has everything we need, from GPS location, everything on the home page, easy to coach events. I have started to use the new user interface and its easy and fast. Also when doing a driver coaching session it will give you the history of the driver, and the location where the event happen.

Cons

What I like least from this software is that they dont have an app for ISO or Android, on the new user interface need to have a search event on the home page. Other than that everything is great.

Randy from Tyson Foods, Inc

Industry: Food Production

Lytx DriveCam Works!

We are reducing accidents and driving down our repair costs. By treating all events as something that needs to be reviewed, not just coachable events, we are able to find patterns that help our drivers improve.

Pros

I love that we can look at the events, respectfully coach and teach our drivers, so that we can be safer tomorrow than we are today. DriveCam give us access into driver behaviors that we never had before.

Cons

There is nothing I like "least" about the software. It has been a game changer for us.

craig from Stevens Trucking Company

Lytx Dash Cam

It has been awesome. From the the videos to the Tech Support. I have had to call Tech Support about 6 times and they have have been able to come through with flying colors. Our contact is awesome, Tech Support, sales people have been so completely professional, but also personal too.

Pros

The clearness of the videos, the accuracy of the information. The timely manner in which they are download to our system.

Cons

Really I haven't found anything about the Lytx cameras that I don't like.

Christian from Home Deliver Services Inc.

Safety Program Results

I have been able to identify all the problem areas in which driver habits will lead to accidents. Through the video events being shared with the drivers, they have had eye opening reactions to their behaviors. Through the coaching sessions we have been able to dramatically reduce events and have seen positive results with behavior changes.

Pros

I enjoy the easy layout and access to all features. The ability to customize the homescreen and to manage the program features easily. Everything from managing events, people and vehicles, to the reporting features.

Cons

When you click inside a tab you cannot easily go back to the previous screen

Response from Lytx

Replied June 2019

We appreciate your feedback! Our new user experience makes it much easier to navigate. Give it a try with your same credentials at Login.Lytx.com or feel free to contact your account manager for assistance.

Jimmy from City of Tyler

DriveCam Review

I have not had a negative experience with the safety program or any other interactions with the services offered.

Pros

I enjoy the simplicity of the software and how quickly the videos are accessed in addition to being able to download the videos.

Cons

The new interface does not have the e-mail a video option like the old interface had. I am a frequent user of e-mailing the video directly from the site to the supervisors so they can review.

John from Orange County Government

Safe Driver Review

The overall experience has been excellent and our overall costs associated with MVA has decreased by 600%

Pros

Cons

We do not have any cons associated with the product.

Sheila from Furci Corp

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Delivery business using LYTX to monitor safe driving practices

It has definitely come in handy when we had a minor accident. It was originally deemed dual fault but upon looking at the video, it was clear the other driver was at fault. LYTX has also started to help change some bad behaviors among my drivers because it has given me information to discuss with them.

Pros

I love that it automatically records events that are triggered. It has helped me avoid fault in minor accidents. Additionally, I think the drivers are better behaved just knowing someone can log on and see their driving behaviors. It's an effective deterrent for bad and unsafe driving practices.

Cons

The software does not work very well on a mac. I cannot assign drivers or change them unless I call customer service to do it for me. Additionally, although the dashboard looks inviting and easy to maneuver, the tabs aren't as obvious. I have trouble finding exactly what I'm looking for sometimes.

Response from Lytx

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your review! Our new user experience is compatible with Macs, as well as all major browsers. Our system lets you assign and change drivers without the assistance of customer support, and if you're having trouble please contact us so we can help you troubleshoot. www.lytx.com/en-us/support

Every business should use this to coach and improve the safety of their employees behind the wheel.

Outstanding customer service. Program manager keeps in constant contact and helps the program succeed.

Pros

Lytx reviews the videos and categorizes behaviors.

Cons

Since the software constantly has improved over time, I have no complaints!

Chad from Watsontown Trucking

Lytx experience

Pros

Lytx has a great system. The product is very easy to use. It is simple and it works. Great to have them as a vendor.

Cons

Product is great nothing but good things to say.

Wendy from Arlo G Lott Trucking, Inc.

Drivecam

Great to work with, improving drivers attention to driving

Pros

Easy to use Saves on litigation Protects

Cons

The lag time in being notified about a critical event

Steven from Concho Valley Transit District

Great Driver Management Tool

We have reduced preventable accidents by a significant number, our driver performance has improved to a standard in which we are now setting the example nationwide.

Pros

Software provides opportunities to record and save information on drivers and allows you to build a file on each driver. This allows for you to track trends, issues, and see if there is improvement or lack thereof.

Neil from Good Earth Inc

program review

excellent

Pros

Driver improvement and protection against false accident claims

Cons

time intervals of "hibernate" mode should be shorter/more options

DENNIS from ACE WASTE SYSTEMS

Best Camera System

We have been involved in 3 accidents and the camera system has shown that we were not at fault.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Tech. support is amazing.

Cons

There is no Cons. We have had the system for over a year

Jim from Carolina Sunrock LLC

I had some concerns

Everything that was promised came through. The product does exactly what we were looking for.

Pros

Very intuitive, so easy to use. Questions are answered in a very timely manner.

Cons

Could use a few more features, users could have more control.

Bobby from PTI

Software Review

Cost related to better accident management.

Pros

The ability to rapidly identify risk and priorize actions to be safer.

Cons

Nothing I can say that I like least. Maybe better use of the new user interface

Impactful Safety System

The rollout went fairly smooth, but I had to prod our account rep to remind her to do various tasks. However, the effectiveness of the program is undeniable. We have already seen a big improvement in getting our drivers to change their behavior.

Pros

I really like how the events are previewed and categorized for us before we get them to coach. This helps us be efficient and address these issues in a timely manner.

Cons

There are still bugs, especially with the Video Services and Fleet Tracking services.