All Movegistics CRM Reviews

Chad

Logistics and Supply Chain, 2-10 employees

Best Moving CRM Available

We were an old school, paper BOL & invoice company for almost a decade before making going with Movegistics. After much research and some arm twisting of the owner, we made the switch and couldn't be happier. The efficiencies, cost savings and value added cannot be overstated.

PROS

Easy to implement, migrate to and use. Multiple features and new updates added regularly. This company understands the needs of the moving industry. Extremely responsive support.

CONS

Nothing, for the price point it is by far the best we had found and with continued improvements, updates and new features added it continues to be the best value for the money. We can't imagine doing business without it anymore.

Ben

Reviewed April 2017

Movegistics helped us double our sales!

We selected Movegistics for our moving company after looking at several software programs. We wanted to manage all our local, intercity and interstate moves inside one user-friendly program. I love that Movegistics helps us quickly complete on site surveys with their offline capable mobile app and then generate estimates using our tariffs. Their visual estimator tool is great. We are now able to receive qualified leads from our website with inventory and access info. Their email marketing campaigns help us automate follow ups. Their integration with Adobe Echosign helps our customers e-sign their estimates and we even receive alerts when the customer views their estimates or signs it. I can now seamlessly hand over our booked moves to our operations and billing teams. They also integrate with QuickBooks which is a big time saving for us. Their customer service is awesome, the best I have seen. We are now booking many more moves and we are seeing huge cost savings in operations and billing. I don't know how we were running our business in the past without Movegistics!

PROS

Their visual estimator, lead grabber, offline mobile apps for surveys, custom BOLs, e-signatures and QuickBooks integration.

CONS

There is a slight learning curve but it's not too hard. Once you learn the software it will save you hours and hours.

Powerful Software

My overall experience has been pleasant. I definitely see the benefit that Movegistics has brought to our operations.

PROS

This software has a lost of integrations, functionalities, and features

CONS

Sometimes some important features are critical for smooth operations in sales, marketing, and dispatch do not work at all.

Ruby

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Cannot live without my CRM

It’s easy to use and is help Let’s grow the inside of her business tremendously. I cannot live without my CRM and I cannot wait for her to keep improving. I love moves just text and will not use anyone else! They are amazing at helping with every question I have an always following up.

PROS

I can use it mobile or desktop. Keeps everything I need and one area. It has made my life extremely organized and I have increased my sales by at least 30% able to keep the follow up I know exactly what stage is our quotes are in!

CONS

I wish the lead grabber would keep history. I also wish the videos were more about teaching the users how to use it it is kind of hard to follow videos! But I love how we have access to keep going back-and-forth whenever we need it.

Reason for choosing Movegistics CRM

Everything I needed was in the software.

Reasons for switching to Movegistics CRM

It was hard to use. I would get a lot of spyware And to be honest it wouldn’t save the information like I needed it too. A lot of things that need to be fixed on the software program and just not happy with it or the customer service that went with it.

Jeremy

Reviewed May 2017

Movegistics has changed the way we do business and we couldn't be more pleased with the product.

PROS

As an "old school" mover with over 25 years in the industry, I was resistant to any changes in our business practices. If it worked in the past, why change now? However, changing technology and the 21st century business climate made me realize I needed a better way to handle the customer management portion of our business. After researching a rather large number of software providers we went with Movegistics for both the value in terms of price but also due to the ease of use, the wide array of available features, and the scalability to grow as we grow. The team with Netensity has been outstanding to work with and we look forward to becoming an almost paperless operation in the very near future with Movegistics.

CONS

While the learning curve has been longer for me, I have found that most "software glitches" have come from my own input mistakes, rather than due to software issues. In the very rare case that there have been software related problems, Netensity has stepped up quickly and efficiently solve the problem to our satisfaction.

Reviewed August 2016

One Of The Best Business Decision You Will Ever Make!

I have been a Movegistics customer for about 2 years now and I can honestly say that it has been one of the best business decisions I have made for my moving company. I use to print and send out estimates via word doc., and had no way of really keeping up with who is calling or details about upcoming moves, or a professional way to send estimates. Movegistics has done that and so much more. From the high tech estimating tools, to the custom estimate temples, every function we use has improved operations which is an improvement to our bottom line! I have looked at lots of CRM softwares and this one is hands down the best one I have seen. Adarish and the team are great! I would highly recommend!

PROS

All of the features and functionality of the sales tools! Great customer service!

CONS

It has taken a while to teach to my employees.

Kevin

Reviewed June 2023

Truck and Muscle

Very great experience and very helpful with our team

PROS

Movegistics customer service is great, very important to have help when an issue arises. Also they keep they system up to date as the industry changes

CONS

Not having a mobile app however the desktop version is very easy to use

Kapil

Reviewed January 2018

Great Software to grow your business

PROS

This software is very easy to use and customer service team is very responsive. Overall highly recommended for startups.

CONS

Too many pop ups before you can actually send the quote. This could be delveloped into a one page and would like to see this happening in the near future.

Hello Kapil, Thank you for your comments. We are glad to have you as a customer all these years. We do have a newer release without any popups when estimating. We will have you upgraded to the new release soon. - Movegistics CRM

Replied January 2018

Brent

Reviewed May 2019

We love it

I was a fool to think I could do it without CRM. I tried several CRM's and realized more and more how if it worked properly it would be great for us. We landed with Movegistics and couldn't feel more blessed.

PROS

It fits me and does not require me to fit it.

CONS

What I like least about this software is when I have a problem and get frustrated I end up taking a short break and then come back to realize that the software has a built in solution to any problem I guess it just irritates me that it has already solved all of my problems before I can even complain about it to the tech team.

Joshua

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed January 2018

Very well pleased with my experience. Bang for your buck is certainly there!

It allows me to have a life. Before I used Movegistics, I would dedicate my whole day to prepare an estimate for the customer. Since, I've joined the CRM and sales/quote stage functionalities have simplified my life extremely.

PROS

Affordable option. The features and capabilities that this software has is not available with many other different types of moving softwares, and if they are they will charge you /month

CONS

Like many softwares there are some bugs, but the bugs are minimal. Overall, the customer support is very high quality.

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Movegistics Value

Great experience. We have used this platform for years and it allows us to quote, book, and dispatch remotely with live schedule updates for the whole team.

PROS

The cost is the best feature of this product

CONS

It is more geared to residental moving instead or commercial moving

Reason for choosing Movegistics CRM

Price

Danette

Furniture, 11-50 employees

Start Up

Movegistics has been helpful in trying to understand our concerns and to add certain features for us that are not standardized in the industry. The Central Valley of California and New York are about as extreme as you can get in the moving business and Movegistics is quick to listen to your individual needs and wants so they can attempt to solve your problems.

PROS

Once we actually start using the software I think that having direct online access with the customer will be great. It seems in today's world a lot of the younger people prefer to be emailed or chatted with online. Therefore, I think this will be a great feature. The other feature on the software is the shared calendar and being able to assign trucks and crew to the jobs. Helps everyone know what is scheduled for the day in advance.

CONS

The start up has not been as easy as it should be - there are a lot of steps to get certain things done. But, having said that the response from the Movegistics team has been terrific.

Greg

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2019

A Super Company To Work With.

Having an all-in-one system for producing quotes, to sending automated emails, to creating bill of ladings and order for services - All with tracking - helps operations and marketing create a better and more sustainable growth pattern for the future.

PROS

I like the fact that the CRM is flexible when wanting to add new elements to the system. Very user-friendly and easy to implement new tools on the fly.

CONS

None that I can think of. Been a joy to work with.

Kris

Reviewed February 2017

Newbie - After searching and sampling many softwares, we chose Movegistics. SOOO Happy we did!

Having been in online marketing, I was pretty good with softwares. I searched and sampled many mover softwares and chose MoveGistics as my fave. Once I spoke with Customer support representative, my salesperson, I knew this was the right company for me. He invested at least 90 minutes or so answering questions. Once I made the jump and purchased things have been smooth. The set up team has been great, the trainings with representative have been thorough and incredible. This software is so flexible and robust. The learning curve is a little bit higher than with a simpler product, but your company is worth it. I had immediate questions about things the software didn't do, and representative showed me the planned releases of those updates! Our conversations have been: "This is what I do, how do we make that work inside of Move...?" Every time we have figured out how to tune the system's parameters to fit my needs. This thing is super flexible and I am super happy with my investment with Movegistics.

PROS

robust and flexible

CONS

I would like to edit all items cubes at once - Like ALL king beds for all rooms in 1 click

April

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2018

Very pleased with service and software.

Many benefits

PROS

What we like about movegistics...we like that the software keeps our company's customer's information and our jobs in order. We are able to add personal notes for each shippers page. They keep improving on the software.

CONS

It does have some bugs with the app on our android devices but the website works great! Any trouble we have, customer service addresses these issues.

Joe

Reviewed January 2018

Great Software especially the visual estimator

PROS

The Visual Estimator and the acceptance of all leads sources. Customer service by the support team is outstanding

CONS

We primarily use the software for only lead capture (visual estimator), in the beginning it was alittle glitch.

Susan

Reviewed September 2017

One of the best decisions we have made for our business!