Browse Movegistics CRM Reviews

Chad from All Climate Self Storage

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Best Moving CRM Available

We were an old school, paper BOL & invoice company for almost a decade before making going with Movegistics. After much research and some arm twisting of the owner, we made the switch and couldn't be happier. The efficiencies, cost savings and value added cannot be overstated.

Pros

Easy to implement, migrate to and use. Multiple features and new updates added regularly. This company understands the needs of the moving industry. Extremely responsive support.

Cons

Nothing, for the price point it is by far the best we had found and with continued improvements, updates and new features added it continues to be the best value for the money. We can't imagine doing business without it anymore.

Ben from UniRelo Moving & Storage

Movegistics helped us double our sales!

We selected Movegistics for our moving company after looking at several software programs. We wanted to manage all our local, intercity and interstate moves inside one user-friendly program. I love that Movegistics helps us quickly complete on site surveys with their offline capable mobile app and then generate estimates using our tariffs. Their visual estimator tool is great. We are now able to receive qualified leads from our website with inventory and access info. Their email marketing campaigns help us automate follow ups. Their integration with Adobe Echosign helps our customers e-sign their estimates and we even receive alerts when the customer views their estimates or signs it. I can now seamlessly hand over our booked moves to our operations and billing teams. They also integrate with QuickBooks which is a big time saving for us. Their customer service is awesome, the best I have seen. We are now booking many more moves and we are seeing huge cost savings in operations and billing. I don't know how we were running our business in the past without Movegistics!

Pros

Their visual estimator, lead grabber, offline mobile apps for surveys, custom BOLs, e-signatures and QuickBooks integration.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve but it's not too hard. Once you learn the software it will save you hours and hours.

Powerful Software

My overall experience has been pleasant. I definitely see the benefit that Movegistics has brought to our operations.

Pros

This software has a lost of integrations, functionalities, and features

Cons

Sometimes some important features are critical for smooth operations in sales, marketing, and dispatch do not work at all.

Ruby from Florida Main Movers INC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Cannot live without my CRM

It’s easy to use and is help Let’s grow the inside of her business tremendously. I cannot live without my CRM and I cannot wait for her to keep improving. I love moves just text and will not use anyone else! They are amazing at helping with every question I have an always following up.

Pros

I can use it mobile or desktop. Keeps everything I need and one area. It has made my life extremely organized and I have increased my sales by at least 30% able to keep the follow up I know exactly what stage is our quotes are in!

Cons

I wish the lead grabber would keep history. I also wish the videos were more about teaching the users how to use it it is kind of hard to follow videos! But I love how we have access to keep going back-and-forth whenever we need it.

Reasons for Choosing Movegistics CRM

Everything I needed was in the software.

Reasons for Switching to Movegistics CRM

It was hard to use. I would get a lot of spyware And to be honest it wouldn’t save the information like I needed it too. A lot of things that need to be fixed on the software program and just not happy with it or the customer service that went with it.

Jeremy from The Power Movers of Minnesota, Inc.

Movegistics has changed the way we do business and we couldn't be more pleased with the product.

Pros

As an "old school" mover with over 25 years in the industry, I was resistant to any changes in our business practices. If it worked in the past, why change now? However, changing technology and the 21st century business climate made me realize I needed a better way to handle the customer management portion of our business. After researching a rather large number of software providers we went with Movegistics for both the value in terms of price but also due to the ease of use, the wide array of available features, and the scalability to grow as we grow. The team with Netensity has been outstanding to work with and we look forward to becoming an almost paperless operation in the very near future with Movegistics.

Cons

While the learning curve has been longer for me, I have found that most "software glitches" have come from my own input mistakes, rather than due to software issues. In the very rare case that there have been software related problems, Netensity has stepped up quickly and efficiently solve the problem to our satisfaction.

Kris from Special Deliveries of South Florida

Newbie - After searching and sampling many softwares, we chose Movegistics. SOOO Happy we did!

Having been in online marketing, I was pretty good with softwares. I searched and sampled many mover softwares and chose MoveGistics as my fave. Once I spoke with Customer support representative, my salesperson, I knew this was the right company for me. He invested at least 90 minutes or so answering questions. Once I made the jump and purchased things have been smooth. The set up team has been great, the trainings with representative have been thorough and incredible. This software is so flexible and robust. The learning curve is a little bit higher than with a simpler product, but your company is worth it. I had immediate questions about things the software didn't do, and representative showed me the planned releases of those updates! Our conversations have been: "This is what I do, how do we make that work inside of Move...?" Every time we have figured out how to tune the system's parameters to fit my needs. This thing is super flexible and I am super happy with my investment with Movegistics.

Pros

robust and flexible

Cons

I would like to edit all items cubes at once - Like ALL king beds for all rooms in 1 click

August 2016

Andrew from Good Guys Moving & Delivery

August 2016

One Of The Best Business Decision You Will Ever Make!

I have been a Movegistics customer for about 2 years now and I can honestly say that it has been one of the best business decisions I have made for my moving company. I use to print and send out estimates via word doc., and had no way of really keeping up with who is calling or details about upcoming moves, or a professional way to send estimates. Movegistics has done that and so much more. From the high tech estimating tools, to the custom estimate temples, every function we use has improved operations which is an improvement to our bottom line! I have looked at lots of CRM softwares and this one is hands down the best one I have seen. Adarish and the team are great! I would highly recommend!

Pros

All of the features and functionality of the sales tools! Great customer service!

Cons

It has taken a while to teach to my employees.

Kapil from Earth Relocation

Great Software to grow your business

Pros

This software is very easy to use and customer service team is very responsive. Overall highly recommended for startups.

Cons

Too many pop ups before you can actually send the quote. This could be delveloped into a one page and would like to see this happening in the near future.

Response from Netensity

Replied January 2018

Hello Kapil, Thank you for your comments. We are glad to have you as a customer all these years. We do have a newer release without any popups when estimating. We will have you upgraded to the new release soon. - Movegistics CRM

Brent from HHG Movers llc

We love it

I was a fool to think I could do it without CRM. I tried several CRM's and realized more and more how if it worked properly it would be great for us. We landed with Movegistics and couldn't feel more blessed.

Pros

It fits me and does not require me to fit it.

Cons

What I like least about this software is when I have a problem and get frustrated I end up taking a short break and then come back to realize that the software has a built in solution to any problem I guess it just irritates me that it has already solved all of my problems before I can even complain about it to the tech team.

Joshua from The Movers

Very well pleased with my experience. Bang for your buck is certainly there!

It allows me to have a life. Before I used Movegistics, I would dedicate my whole day to prepare an estimate for the customer. Since, I've joined the CRM and sales/quote stage functionalities have simplified my life extremely.

Pros

Affordable option. The features and capabilities that this software has is not available with many other different types of moving softwares, and if they are they will charge you /month

Cons

Like many softwares there are some bugs, but the bugs are minimal. Overall, the customer support is very high quality.

Danette from Hansen's Moving & Storage, Inc.

Industry: Furniture

Start Up

Movegistics has been helpful in trying to understand our concerns and to add certain features for us that are not standardized in the industry. The Central Valley of California and New York are about as extreme as you can get in the moving business and Movegistics is quick to listen to your individual needs and wants so they can attempt to solve your problems.

Pros

Once we actually start using the software I think that having direct online access with the customer will be great. It seems in today's world a lot of the younger people prefer to be emailed or chatted with online. Therefore, I think this will be a great feature. The other feature on the software is the shared calendar and being able to assign trucks and crew to the jobs. Helps everyone know what is scheduled for the day in advance.

Cons

The start up has not been as easy as it should be - there are a lot of steps to get certain things done. But, having said that the response from the Movegistics team has been terrific.

Greg from USA Home Listings

A Super Company To Work With.

Having an all-in-one system for producing quotes, to sending automated emails, to creating bill of ladings and order for services - All with tracking - helps operations and marketing create a better and more sustainable growth pattern for the future.

Pros

I like the fact that the CRM is flexible when wanting to add new elements to the system. Very user-friendly and easy to implement new tools on the fly.

Cons

None that I can think of. Been a joy to work with.

April from The Movers

Very pleased with service and software.

Many benefits

Pros

What we like about movegistics...we like that the software keeps our company's customer's information and our jobs in order. We are able to add personal notes for each shippers page. They keep improving on the software.

Cons

It does have some bugs with the app on our android devices but the website works great! Any trouble we have, customer service addresses these issues.

Joe from Southside Moving and Storage

Great Software especially the visual estimator

Pros

The Visual Estimator and the acceptance of all leads sources. Customer service by the support team is outstanding

Cons

We primarily use the software for only lead capture (visual estimator), in the beginning it was alittle glitch.

Susan from Big Boys Moving and Storage

One of the best decisions we have made for our business!

Pros

We have had experiences in the past where once we purchased the software the customer service was non existent. Not so with the Movegistics team. They have been supportive in training and always willing to customize for our specific needs. Our conversion ratio has greatly improved over the past couple of years due to implementing Movegistics. Thank you!!!

Brandon from Dairyland Moving and Storage LLC

Best Moving CRM around

This product makes the entire process smoother. It has helped me to be able to step away more and work on my business, not for my business.

Pros

The constant support and want to evolve and improve. They will always listen to you and give you the respect and time to fully train you and your team with anything you need. Hands down amazing customer service.

Cons

Take the time to learn the product and you'll love everything about it, I have nothing bad to say.

Eric from Wirks Moving & Storage

One of the best CRM's out there for the moving & storage industry.

Pros

There is nothing about this CRM that our company does not like. We have used many over the years, and this is the only one we have found where you need virtually no workarounds. This software does everything, and we mean everything. It is so easy to use, and get your staff trained on quickly. Whether you're a one man operation, or a corporate giant with multiple location this software will work for you. International, Interstate, local, military, van line agency. This software can handle it. Worth every penny!

Cons

Like all software there will be some bugs, or minor mistakes in the initial setup, but the Movegistics team gets them handled fast. They are really on the spot. Their customer service is fantastic!

Ali from Hercules Movers

Industry: Translation and Localization

I need everything in one place in order to function more reliably. Movegistics makes it all happen.

I reach out to more people via email, and keeps my client based more organized and accessible.

Pros

Email campaigns. E-Signature, multiple email templates, Easy quotation, Easy data access, call logs, when multiple people working on the same lead.

Cons

Not a big fan of on site survey app, very hard to find each item to put it as an inventory item. So i just type in the inventory in customer notes.

Johanna from All Ways Moving & Storage

February 2016

Worthwhile for anyone who is looking to increase volume and efficiency.

Pros - Lead grabber allows you to contact your customers quickly, and track the progress of their entire move. Electronic pre-move survey is efficient and saves money when you don't have to print your piece count. Everyone can see availability with the dispatch software and who is available. With the software being cloud based, I love that I can access it anywhere at anytime! Cons - There have been lots of errors and glitches over the past 2 months. However, it hasn't been anything has not been able to be fixed. We have also asked for many items to be customized to our needs, and they have been within a reasonable amount of time. I believe training could be a bit more extensive, but someone is always available to walk you through your questions as they come up. The process of switching over to this software from using paper and pencil has been time consuming. We have been transitioning for 2 months, and are not completely ready to switch fully due to working out some glitches. I would highly recommend this software and company, but strongly suggest not making the transition during the busy time of year as it would be too overwhelming.

Laurie from A-1 First Class Moving and Storage

Movegistics is a great value

The team has been very responsive and the improvements even in the past 5 months are quantifiable. To have software that has a CRM, dispatching, invoicing and job costing capabilities is a real plus.

Pros

I love the forward thinking by management to make constant improvements and customizations.

Cons

Not all functions work at 100% before moving onto new releases.

Betsy from Adams Transfer & Storage Company

Brilliant program, long-overdue for moving companies

Being able to review an individual move/job was extremely beneficial!

Pros

Customization of data fields - item descriptions correlating volume/weight resulted in detailed job analysis. Customized lead source input revealed the marketing investments that realized revenue.

Cons

There was nothing to not like about Movegistics. Absolutely no complaints. The company was always immediately responsive, understands the moving industry, was professional and excellent to deal with, our training sessions were recorded for users to reference - exceptionally well done.

Natalie from All American Moving & Storage Co.

Movegistics is an intuitive software application and extremely user friendly!

Pros

I love the easiness of converting leads to opportunities. All the information is already there from the customer's input and all you have to do is reach out and book the move. I appreciate how supportive the support staff is when it comes to questions and/or comments on the software.

Cons

I wish customer could input there credit cards themselves and book their move as well. I just found at today that this will be a new feature, however. I am very excited about that!

YESSICA from D & J Movers Atl

Industry: Furniture

Best CRM Software Ever!

Pros

Very Easy to use, updated, simply the best!

Cons

I love everything!

Michelle from Quick Moves

Excellent software for our Moving Company! User friendly and Adarsh is great!

Pros

The overall software is extremely user friendly. Adarsh always responds to any questions or additions I need right away!

sean from Mammoth Moving

Best software I have found to run my complex Moving business

Still implementing and setting up which for my business is probably much more work than most. We are far more complex than your average mover, so if it works for us I can't imagine it not being the best for others.

Pros

All the different features and customization

Cons

hard to find anything negative. They are constantly adding features and willing to listen to ideas.

Reasons for Switching to Movegistics CRM

for new state of the art sales and across the board services.

Austin from Bayside Moving, LLC

Great

A CRM organized process!

Pros

How in depth it is with the moving industry. This system is designed for moving companies and all the sales items we deal with on a daily basis.

Cons

Takes some time to learn, but once you learn it, it works great! It seems at first to be confusing in some aspects, but that is because the system is so smart, you just have to set some times aside to learn the system. Once you learn it you will not regret it!

Mathieu from Florida Moving Solutions, LLC

Movegistics has helped organize and streamline my business. Also has increased my profits.

I don't have a pile of notes and scribbles, and multiple calendars for jobs and schedules. I can complete estimates in a matter of minutes versus hours.

Pros

Major pro would be the professional look you can achieve, that reassures your customers. Also the organization is another major pro.

Cons

The only con i would say is there are minor issues i run into that a simple page refresh fixes, other then that no major problems.

Colt from Attention to Detail Moving

Outstanding and innovative!

I own a local moving company and not only does the software have efficiency but it always innovates me with new creativity and updates that make it better then it was before. The team is always updating features that make the software more user friendly. The team is always taking feedback from there customers and always there at a moments notice to fix any concerns or listen to my changes and needs. It is important to me to get superb customer service Adarsh and his team knock this one out of the park. This software is the best in the industry look no further. Being former military I only stay with the best and for over a couple years this has done it for me, now I am looking to expand my organization with the help of such an innovative team. Thank you.

Shane from Superior Movers

Great Service!

We recently switched over to Movegistics from another software provider because we were looking for something a little more robust andwe found after demoing many software options, Movegistic was our best fit. We are still fairly new with the system but the support from Adarsh and his team has been well above our expectations. The training has been thorough and they are always willing to come back and revisit any issue or question we have. The speed in which they respond to our questions and needs is superior to any other service we have used before. Thus far, we couldnt be happier with our choice to use Movegistics as our moving software and crm tool.

Dwyght from Mack's Moving Company

Amazing Software

Pros

It has everything and now with the Marketing Roi reports it save me so much time seeing what is performing and what is not.

Cons

When there are minor issues due to Time zone difference they cant be address right away but the issues is usually handle immediately once they open shop.

Trey from Orlando Moving Company L.L.C.

Like night and day! I've saved so much type by switching to an automated system.

Pros

Able to close three times as many sales over the phone!! Simplistic in every way!! Highly recommend!!

Cons

Haven't seen any!!! With anything you must just learn the basics of the software. An hour a day will have you in the right place until you are doing this with your eyes closed!

Andrew from Walsh Movers

Industry: Facilities Services

Great customer service. Needed additional training and Adarsh walk me through the program step-by-s

Pros

Accessibility. layout and ease of use. I can loggin remotely from any here to look at the daily job sheet and future jobs.

Cons

It is move household driven than Commercial relocation. I have customized our account to make it more in-line with commercial relocations.

February 2016

Chad from The Power Movers of MN, Inc.

Meets Our Needs

As a small company we researched a number of management software systems before deciding on Movegistics. The software does everything we require at a price point that works well within our budget and allows us to fully maximize our office and field staff by creating efficiencies that we did not have prior to implementing Movegistics. Adarsh has been excellent to work with patiently answering any an all questions, even if most of the answers were based on our own human error. I would recommend Movegistics to any moving company looking to take the next step in business management.

Scott from Majestic Mountain Movers

Easy to use and robust CRM platform with very responsive support

Pros

Esign functionality, email & payment integration, extremely fast and knowledgeable support staff ...

Mike from All American Moving, Storage & Delivery

Install CRM that readily works with to utilize my present process & support enhancements to sales

Pros

Scalable application, ease of installation and customization, affordability...... all in one easily installed package

Cons

Better user documentation would be beneficial as an implementation tool and reference guide for future users.

Sheila from OIG Relocation Services

Sales Manager

This software is amazing. It is very user-friendly and it allows you to price, book and close moves all within one screen. Even if I find a glitch - the support from Adarsh and the staff are great! 10 mins to a max of 24 hours to resolve issues is outstanding! The per month cost vs. the all the functions beats any software I have ever used.

March 2016

Daniel from The Moving Clan

March 2016

Excellent CRM for the moving industry

Very friendly and adaptable CRM for the industry. Personalised to client core moving activity. Excellent customer service for more than a year of utilisation. Best Cost/Benefit ratio.