Browse Navotar Reviews

Rohit from Europcar

Excellent Product With Excellent Team With Great Support, So Far The Best System!!

Our company Europcar, was looking for new software few months, until we found Navotar and now we are truly grateful to find it. It is very easy to use, fast and customer interface is grate. Features that it has to offer are really endless. My management is very much satisfied having navotar on board and as our rental software partner. I can tell that customer support is one in million, every time they step up and in a minute they are ready to help. If anyone has second taught for Navotar, think no more, cause it is great value for money we get!

Pros

The cloud bases accessibility make it easier to use the system from anywhere, the mobile app is great and serves the same purpose. The team is readily available to support in case of any issues. Easy to learn & use. My team has become very efficient since we took this product. this software we are able to keep track of all the agreements, easy to pull up last previous agreements, summary of the vehicle , expense sheets , everything is very convenient. This is the future of the car rental software in the market. Don't hesitate to start doing business with them right away. You will be impressed what their software. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to switch their existing car rental software or even want to start a business even.

Cons

Some items are not customization which i have already discussed with their team and would be done in the future updates.

Response from Navotar

Replied July 2018

Thank you Rohit. Nice working with you :)

Kathy from Perfection Auto Sales & Rental

Very happy, great customer service

Anytime I need help with something the response is very quick and they will walk you though everything step by step. It was a tough decision to make to change rental software companies after using the same one for 20 years, but Navotar did a great job making this software easy to use and great customer service for anytime you need help figuring something out or changing the software to better meet your needs.

Pros

There are several features I like about Navotar. What I like most is the customer service and how quickly they respond and help solve any issues that come up. Another feature I really like is the customization available. It is very easy to add features on or make changes when needed.

Cons

I'm not dissatisfied with the software, but when we first signed up, I thought more features were included in our package. I found out they were additional pieces we needed to purchase.

Reasons for Choosing Navotar

Price point. We are a small business and don't have the volume that the bigger rental companies have. We were looking for a reliable, up to date, software system that integrated newer technology that allows us to do our work more efficiently and accurately. The system is also very customizable. So you can add on features that you need, and you don't have to pay for the features you don't need, which comes in handy when you are a small business.

Response from Navotar

Replied October 2020

Thanks Kathy. Nice working with you.

Deepak from Papa Car Rental

December 2021

Our car rental business is more efficient thanks to Navotar.

Pros

I found out about Navotar by accident when researching on the competitors. Renting a car has become easier, more secure, and more profitable thanks to this software. I really like the daily planner it shows all the bookings and availability of the vehicle.

Cons

We love the software and we are looking forward for full automation.

John from JOHN SEMERC

Horrible support

The software is not too bad, it is slow in performance. Customer support is out of Sri-Lanka and horrible. No one really knows much about the software, you have to talk to different agents to try and accomplish anything. I signed on in August of 2021, it is now December and I'm still not up and running and paying for the use of the software and still NOT ABLE TO USE.

Pros

Performs the very basic car rental operations

Cons

You have to push too many buttons to accomplish a simple task.

Reasons for Choosing Navotar

I chose Navotar because I wanted to deal with a local company, but I was duped by [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the sales rep. After specifically telling him that I wanted a local company he kept the support a secret. I think support is a vital element of a software product.

Reasons for Switching to Navotar

Our current software (Thermeon Cars +) got too pricy for our budget, both companies (Navotar and Cars+) were bought out by Valsoft (the parent company). W e've been using Cars + since 2013 and found it to be excellent in ALL aspects, if it had not been for the more than double the increase in monthly fees we'd most definitely would not have made the move.

Alan from Great Western Car & Van Rental

Rental Software Review

Overall I am happy with the experience. There are a few features I would like to see changed, but I understand that it cannot be customized to my wants.

Pros

The interface is easy to navigate. I can teach anyone to use the platform.

Cons

At times, the software is not responsive.

Response from Navotar

Replied January 2022

Hassan from Estrada Car Rentals

Excellent Service & Product!

Very helpful staff & quick responding, training made it easy to understand.

Pros

We enjoyed the User friendly platform & mobile version was very unique.

Cons

There’s a lot of information & reporting which will take time to get used to.

Reasons for Choosing Navotar

More compatible & willing to work.

Reasons for Switching to Navotar

Needed more technology based & mobile friendly app.

Response from Navotar

Replied April 2020

Thanks Hassan. Great working with you.

John from Van Horn Automotive Group

Excellent For A Quick Startup

From the beginning up to this point, we have been very happy and even with a few "wants" that could not be implemented, it has been great for the business.

Pros

It makes our rental business very easy to run. The overall customization to get the plugin for the website where we needed it was very easy through the Support communications. Having only used the software for less than 6 months, I would say that it is very easy to use, navigate around and get all of the information that is needed for the day. Being able to customized all of the rental settings is key as our business grows over the next few years. The Support department has been very responsive since the initial 2 hours of training. The training was very in depth and got us running in the right direction.

Cons

As a rental business, we have not really run into too many issues that could not be figured out with a simple communication with Support.

Reasons for Choosing Navotar

We got a great price and in the end it was the best for customizations that we needed on the front facing website side of things.

Qazi from Eagle Car Rental

Great software

7/10

Pros

Very Easy to use and all the options are very clear

Cons

The software is very slow and most of time hangs and have many other few issues

Kevin from ROI Global Partners

Great service and implementation support

We have had a great experience from start to finish. Navotar has been very easy to work with.

Pros

The software is all-inclusive. If something is missing the team is quick to react with answers for implementation.

Cons

Having the app be a true plugin for WP on an external site and didn't need i-frames to connect and transition to platform.

Reasons for Switching to Navotar

Navotar system offers more functionality and everything can be done without the customer walking into the building.

Shawn from Advance Car and Truck Rental

Software

Very Good

Pros

Features, Easy to use, Service, problems solving made easy

Cons

Nothing its very easy to use software everything we need

Diana from Elita Rent A Car

User Friendly

Pros

it is quite user friendly and gets the job done

Cons

inability of use on phone and/or tablet.

Steve from Universal Truck Rental & Leasing Canada Ltd

The best rental software support

Navotar's Software Solution played right into our 7 layers of success. The oneway model we use is the easiest to manage and change. They have made adapting to a new online business world really easy.

Pros

Navotar helped build us the best oneway rental software system available. We looked at many providers before settling on Navotar. Our Navotar support team has been great. The software is easy to use and when we need changes or additions the teams get the job done quickly. From Steve Baty - Managing Partner.

Cons

The software is great ... we need to get better an the self serve online plug in.

Reasons for Choosing Navotar

Navotar's system was the best all around solution for meeting our oneway truck rental needs.

Reasons for Switching to Navotar

The last supplier was horrible at adapting and making changes. Their service levels we poor at the best of times.

Response from Navotar

Replied May 2021

Thanks Steve

Emran from AmeriGo car & Rv Rentals

My review

Pros

It’s simple and easy. Dashboard is vibrant.

Cons

It takes 6-10 seconds after click to change page. Tax amount is not accurate. Could be faster.

Lisa from Brooks Inc

Navotar customer service

good

Pros

Easy to navigate and update the days in and out.

Cons

There is nowhere to type/add activity notes on the file Example: 9/1 "rental covg $30 day, $500 max" 9/20 "Called customer to advise rental covg expires on Thursday" The capability to put notes on each file/agreement would help multiple users know what is going on with the file.

Response from Navotar

Replied September 2021

Thanks

Mohammed from ALIGO Rent A Car

Navotar

Pros

User friendly. The E-Contracts makes it paper less and saves us cost of paper and printer.

Cons

The reservation module has glitches which can be fixed.

Response from Navotar

Replied August 2021

Thanks Mohammed..

Russell from Citywide Auto Rentals

Navotar is awesome!

Navotar and it's team is always available to me. I send a very large amount of emails to the support team looking to have certain aspects customized for our particular business needs and every thing I have requested has been modified for us and has been done so in a very timely fashion. I enjoy the complexity and functionality of Navotar and feel that our company will grow right along with Navotar.

Pros

My favorite part of using Navotar is the flexibility that the software has. The support team is always available to help make modifications to the software to customize it to our specific business needs

Cons

I have no major complaints about Navotar. There are 2 features that I would personally like to see. I would for there to be a feature that allows the notes section from a customer profile to auto pop up on the screen when that customer is selected for any reason and would also like to see the notes that are typed in on the vehicle inspection report to print out on the vehicle inspection page. Those are just preferences and overall Navotar is still a 10/10 for me.

Response from Navotar

Replied May 2021

Thanks for the review. We are glad to have you as our customer

Ian from Family Auto Rentals

Great software with amazing support!

In one word... Phenomenal!

Pros

The support and sales staff are absolutely amazing. They aren't the type of company to sell you something that they don't back 100%! This company has hands-down the greatest customer support available in the industry (and I've tried other software - don't waste your time)! Their setup fees are higher than other companies in this industry - but the time saved is well worth the investment!

Cons

While their support is truly amazing it is advertised as 24/7 support. I don't think it's truly 24/7 but they are EXTREMELY supportive regardless! They WILL get back to you - they don't ignore you.... that is very important in the industry when a frustrated customer is standing in front of you and something doesn't work as expected (hey, it's technology, it happens to EVERYONE - even the multi-million dollar software that those big guys pay for!)

Reasons for Switching to Navotar

Telephone support, having products that work, MUCH better coding in Navotar that results in a MUCH less glitchy user experience and faster loading with the web-based software

Response from Navotar

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the feedback Ian. Great working with you. We are providing 24 * 7 Live Chat and Email Support :)

Avinen from Pleasure Drive Ltd

Navotar Car Rental Software

Our organisation Pleasure Drive LTD was searching for new programming hardly any months until we discovered Navotar and now we are genuinely appreciative to discover it. It is extremely simple to utilise, quick and client interface is a grind. Highlights that it brings to the table are extremely interminable. My administration is particularly fulfilled having navotar ready and as our rental programming accomplice. I can tell that client care is one out of millions, each time they step up and in brief, they are prepared to help. On the off chance that anybody has second educated for Navotar, think no more, cause it is an extraordinary incentive for cash we get!

Pros

The cloud bases availability make it simpler to utilize the framework from anyplace, the versatile application is extraordinary and fills a similar need. The group is promptly accessible to help if there should be an occurrence of any issues. Simple to learn and utilize. My group has gotten exceptionally effective since we took this item. this product we can monitor every one of the understandings, simple to pull up last past understandings, the outline of the vehicle, cost sheets, everything is exceptionally advantageous. This is the eventual fate of vehicle rental programming in the market. Try not to spare a moment to begin working with them immediately. You will be dazzled their product. I energetically prescribe this to anybody hoping to switch their current vehicle rental programming or even need to begin a business even.

Cons

A few things are not customization which I have just talked about with their group and would be done later on refreshes.

Response from Navotar

Replied January 2020

Thank you Avinen Permall. Great working with you.

Shawn from Advance Car Rental

Reliable solution. Using for a decade now

Overall, we are more than content with the solution. That’s the main reason which didn’t make us consider any other solutions for the last 10 years. The subscription charge is very reasonable and is worth it for the solution they provide.

Pros

We are using Navotar from the day they launched the solution. We are using the system for almost 10 years now and they never failed to meet our needs. We are using all their solutions, they developed our website with the online reservation plugin and the website is maintained by Navotar. We started getting many online bookings once we implemented their online reservation plugin on the website. Great customer support!

Cons

We are happy with the product and services Navotar provides, but one thing we were hoping to have is a GPS solution integrated within the system. They promised they will launch a solution very soon.

Response from Navotar

Replied January 2019

Thanks Shawn

Sergio from Axis Rent a Car

Great Rent a Car Software

This software is great, friendly, very interactive and easy to use and read. It has helped us a lot in the operation taking in consideration that the rent a car business has a lot of work to be done so is very important to use a very good system like Navotar is. The customer service and all the navotar employees are always great and have a solution for any requirement I may have.

Pros

- Easy and friendly interface. - Simple to set it ip. - Easy to train employees.

Cons

- There is space to be improved in online plug in but as always have been, it is impriving on daily basis.

Reasons for Choosing Navotar

I like the idea of the cloud to be able to access to it from anywhere in the world. Also the App is very helpful. The interface, big buttons and very easy to understand, are only some of all benefits it has.

Response from Navotar

Replied February 2020

Thank you Sergio, great working with you :)

Adriana from Equipos Pro Impedidos

Superb Software

We have been clients for three years and thanks to Navotar and its ease of use we have been able to expand in number of rental units and we have now added a Navotar reservation module to our own web page that is linked to our system, making the reservation process much easier for our clients.

Pros

We really like how user friendly this software is. We have never had any problems navigating the system and when we've had an issue customer service is always prompt to respond. We couldn't be happier with our choice of fleet management software.

Cons

We would have liked to find this software earlier as we spent a lot of money in other systems that did not work for us. There is simply nothing we don't like about Navotar.

Response from Navotar

Replied July 2019

Thanks Adriana Diaz for reviewing us. We are glad to work with you.

Ayoub from Amecandia LLC

Professionals

The real time communication feature between the website, the software and the reservation module emphasizes the true modularity of the system and indicate that the software engineers at Navotar are organized in their coding and development practices. The modularity aspect of the software Leverages Navotar over their competitors. The Customer support team at Navotar are always on the top of the client's request. we are sincerely thankful for the support team fast turn around.

Pros

1) The Website: Our company's website developed by Navotar's team is so simple. the designers and the programmers respected the KIS (KEEP IT SIMPLE) concept and I am sure they worked hard on their end to deliver such a professional and easy to use website site. the website is able to advertise for the car rental business in a presentable way. 2) The Navotar software: The software is developed with care. all the information about the cars and the models are stored in a back end database, the user need only to choose. The software is connected to the reservation module on the website. the website and the software are on real time communication which help the user know which car among their fleet is available and helps the customers know which are could be rented.

Cons

The rate system could be improved according to the time of use pricing concept for certain geographical regions.

Response from Navotar

Replied September 2018

Thanks Ayoub

Vinod from Texan Auto rental

Timesaver

Pros

Creating and tracking rental agreement, financial summary,maintainence log

Cons

Functionality on IOS platform are minimized .

Muhammad from Vital Rental

Can't expect better than this

Excellent experience overall. I'm currently managing the agreement tracks of our customers, maintaining their records including their information and most of all, the finance sector with the help of Navotar. Also it gives my staff an overall idea about our fleet and if which vehicle has been booked and is ready to go. In short, Navotar has given us a centralised system which can be accessed from anywhere I want

Pros

I never thought cloud system could be this reliable. Tried few other cloud services available on the market but Navotar stands out for all reasons. System support is great. CSR are handling it quite professionally.

Cons

Sometimes the email system goes down,which can be tedious. But the good news is that it doesn't affect the main functionality of our work Also I would recommend Navotar to improve their mobile apps as it could be very handy for users, I suppose. The vehicle photos taken before Vehicle Checkout process are compressed and doesn't help alot.

Response from Navotar

Replied November 2018

Thanks a lot Muhammad Abbas. Great working with you.

Muhammad Andi from Grab Indonesia

Navotar review

I have good experience using Navotar within almost 3 years. Their support team are very supportive. The software itself is quite helpful for company.

Pros

The software is quite user friendly, have much feature especially to track payment history. so business can get information whether some customer still not pay.

Cons

One thing that Navotar have to improve is on system flow process.Even though its system already have system flow, but it is not locked. Means we still can jump in into process 2 without doing process 1

Response from Navotar

Replied May 2019

Thank you Muhammad Andi. We are glad to be the car rental & lease software vendor for Grab Indonesia. We will definietly look into the Cons you have highlighted here.

Alfred from Saferide Car Rental

Best Reservation and Online Booking

Pros

Ease of use of the system and best customer support.

Cons

Navotar helped us a lot in managing our reservations, rental agreements, fleet (maintenance and vehicle registration) and customers. I realized how easy it is to manage a growing fleet with their system. It's a must for starting a car rental business. Hoping they will always update the system with the changing demands of technology of the customers.

Limited features

Response from Navotar

Replied September 2019

Thank you Alfred. We really appreciate it.

Joji from West Suburban Hospital

Best Software for an affordable price.

A very nice product at an affordable price.

Pros

We are using Navotar for last 4 years.They are a really an innovative company managed by young IT/computer professionals which is a really nice feature, so they can implement their ideas in this creative product.They came with a lot of new features at an affordable price.if I have any issue I can reach them by call or email and most of my issues are resolved in less than 30 min.

Cons

need some fix on the reservation calendar.need some update in the reservation pdf which I already discuss with them.They offer to fix it soon.

Response from Navotar

Replied January 2018

Thank you Joji Abraham. Great working with you.

Dali from Falcon Car Rental

Navotar - Car Rental Software

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team were great and flexible, besides the software, they also built our website back in 2015, it was a pleasure to work with them and they came to meet with us in Los Angeles twice.

Pros

Navotar is a great software, it gives you all the tools you need run your car rental business like having your reservations in one place, sending confirmations and invoices, creating customers profiles, etc.

Cons

I think the only thing that could be improved is the design and the simplicity of use of the software.

Response from Navotar

Replied April 2020

Thanks Dali. It's our pleasure working with you.

Joey from Premium Location Auto Rental

Awesome Auto Rental plateform for online and Contactless operations

Pros

Coming from a non-rental experience background. The Navotar extensive team provided the needed online training and cooperation to exceed my expectations in providing a complete bilingual (English and French) website experience. Looking forward to continuous support to continually adapt to my customers changing needs. Thx to the Navotar Team! Joey

Cons

The French version of the website was not built and needed to provide support but glad they were up to the task and did not let me down my exhaustive list of detailed corrections. Way to go Team!

Reasons for Choosing Navotar

They were rated #1 in the top 10 Google search and liked their Contactless and paperless possibilities with possibility to have a mobile personal app and webpage complete solution under the same organization.

Response from Navotar

Replied April 2021

Caitlin from Village Buggy Rentals

Great customer service!

Pros

It does everything I need it to do and much more. But what really confirmed my decision when purchasing this software was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our sales men. He has been a huge help with customizing our software from the start. I have been able to call him all hours of the day with questions and if he didn’t know the answer he would figure it out. Overall a great experience so far.

Cons

We had a little trouble with customizing our pricing to match how we have been doing it on paper. For the most part it has been resolved. We are currently still working on a few tricks so it generates all pricing for us automatically.

Response from Navotar

Replied February 2020

Great working with you Caitlin. Glad to have you as our customer.

Teddy from Viel Gluck Holiday and Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

At long last I have found the solution to my car rental problems.

Its honestly been a breeze. I'm very satisfied.

Pros

The rental agreement summary without a doubt is my favorite feature. The summary displays when a car is to arrive ,when a car is overdue, the current open arrangements and the pending payments. Physically writing all of those down was a headache. For years now our company had been struggling with the old fashion way of doing things(analogue).Thanks to Navotar those days are gone, I love how user friendly the software is. I used the trial for an hour and got the hang of it. This Navotar software is the best solution we could possibly hope for. It has made monitoring the cars and their whereabouts easier for our employees. The support team(Shob) does an excellent job too. Whenever I need some information or assistance he is attentive, polite and responsive.

Cons

No difficulties.

Reasons for Choosing Navotar

I was drawn to your great presentation of the product on YouTube. Your presentative explained everything clearly.

Response from Navotar

Replied January 2021

Great working with you Teddy.

June 2016

Sam from Platinum Car Rentals

June 2016

Great Company to work with!

I met the Navotar Team in Las Vegas convention Auto Rental Show in Bally's Vegas. Visha and the rest of the team introduced this software there and I was impressed at first sight. They have successfully worked on many other rental companies including luxury and exotic businesses as well.

Pros

The software is easy to maneuver through. The greatest thing about this is that the Navotar Team replies back so fast when there are any issues that need to be resolved or improved. This software is Apple Product friendly and is so responsive with any mobile device. Book or create a reservation with your phone or tablet in minutes! Also gives you the option to take pictures of the vehicles and have the customer sign right there in front of you so both of you agree if there were any damages prior them renting it out. This is the future of the car rental software. Don't hesitate to start doing business with them right away. You will be impressed what their team is capable of. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to switch softwares or start a business even.

Response from Navotar

Replied June 2016

Thank you so much Sam Chong. Happy to work with you!

Nilza from ATT Car Rental LLC

Good!

Pros

The system for viewing cars, contracts and reservations is easy to use. The layout also has visualization facilities.

Cons

The accounting part we are unable to use, the reporting system is not entirely effective. I can't see numbers in a single report and I need to keep looking separately.

Response from Navotar

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on a smart report for you to built your own report by following simple steps. We will keep you posted once the update is done. We always enhance the solution based on our customer's feedback. We value your input. Thanks for being a valuable customer of Navotar!

Kevin from ECCO Motors

Navotar System is Awesome!

The system was installed very quickly with tremendous support. Any time something has come up where we need help, the response has been quick. We are very pleased with how simple the system is to use and all the features it offere.

Pros

Features and use are so user friendly. Easy to train new employees to use the system. Support has been extremely good as far as timely response.

Cons

At this point our company is extremely please with the support we get and the system ease of use and features

Reasons for Choosing Navotar

Value we felt we would get with all the features offered, as well as simple to use & train new employees

Response from Navotar

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the feedback Kevin Alder. It is a pleasure working with you.

Tasnim from Happy Rent-A-CAR

Its great software

Pros

this software is easy to use , keep track of all the agreements, easy to pull up last previous agreements, Summary of the vehicle , expense sheets , everything is very convinent

Cons

the only issue we are having which is not big issue is littel difficult of keep track of the parking tickets , when customer rent car and get parking tickets

Response from Navotar

Replied January 2018

Hello Tasnim Zafar, thanks for the positive review. The parking ticket tracking is already available in the software. One of our support agent will contact you soon to explain about this function.

Amaal from Vancity Car Rentals INC.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

THIS SOFTWARE IS AN ONLINE BASED SOFTWARE SO ITS VERY EASY TO ACCESS ON ANY DEVICE AT ANYTIME FROM ANYWHERE WHICH IS EXTREMELY CONVENIENT.

Pros

VERY USER FRIENDLY APPLICATION, MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS AND THE TEAM WORKS HARD TO GIVE A BETTER EXPERIENCE. SHREE IS AN AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AND GETS CHANGES DONE INSTANTLY.

Cons

SOME OPTIONS ARE CANNOT BE CUSTOMIZED, BUT THEIR TEAMS WORKS VERY HARD TO ENSURE TO MAKE IT WORKING SOME WAY OR ANOTHER.

Response from Navotar

Replied January 2018

Thank you Amaal Rezvie. Great working with you.

Ruth from UCLA Community Programs Office

This software has helped modernize our department's Transportation Services infrastructure.

Pros

This software is easy to learn and the customer support team is very responsive. Our department is very unique and the developers at Navotar have been patiently helping us modify the software to fit our needs.

Cons

Our department's Transportation Services Model is unique and it has been a process to customize the software to best serve our system, as things change all the time. Because these are software changes, it has to go through the developers first, at an additional cost. Sometimes there are glitches (i.e. users having trouble using our site on Firefox or Safari), but the customer service team is great and quick to fix them.

Matthew from Prestige Rentals Pty Ltd

Thanks

Good product and team

Pros

Easy menu options. Self explanatory.

Cons

Agreement load time could be faster. Need to see the following entry points in the Vehicles also: - Damage Excess Amount (Insurance) - Minimum Driver Age (Insurance) - Vehicle Owner name (Owner)

Reasonable setup costs

KARIM from Master Star

Navotar is the Fleet Manager System

Not only the Fleet Management System is the best , the overall help and support from their team is great ! Thanks to the professional follow-up from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] during Dev phase and migrating my email provider. He would always keep me posted and do back and forth to resolve all my requests during the process of site building and personnalizing Navotar for my Car rental company . [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered many questions before concluding the contract signature and made me taking decisions easily , He helped me a lot . Thank you Navotar Team !

Pros

Many modules are amazing in Navotar : - Dashboard gives a quick look at the global activities and remimders - Automatic Billing & Financial Reports - Electronic signature and Contract available on the Valet Tablet. - Email notifications - Damage image Before and After rental

Cons

Nothing to report for now Most of the Navotar fleet manager system is user friendly

Reasons for Choosing Navotar

Product easiness Navotar Fleet Management System very complete.

Response from Navotar

Replied April 2020

Thanks Karim. Glad to work with you

Gayan from SJ Transport Service

This software is perfectly matching with current requirement of my company and enhances the operatin

Pros

Navotar is the best system because it offers affordable and complete features to our requirements, such as quick lookup, fleet utilization, Vehicle Depreciation Register Report, Reservation Quote Report,Payment Details, Financial Summary, Location Profitability Report ,rate management and other reports.

Cons

If navotar can include the online booking and payment systems then it will be 100% perfect system in this industry.

Response from Navotar

Replied September 2017

Hi Gayan, Thanks for the email. It is nice working with you. We obviously have Online Booking and Payment Integration :) Your respective Account Manager will get in touch with the details shortly. Thanks Team Navotar

Duane from Rentazoom Car Rentals

Horrible Experience

In my opinion Navotar comes across as a very dishonest company. Somehow the great customer service magically disappears after they take your credit card information. It gets even worst when you try to get technical assistance. I've been trying for 3 years now to get a refund for a product that I have never used because of poor customer service and up to this day I have never received it. Even though the software seems to be a good solution for car rentals I would not recommend them to anyone.

Pros

Seems to be an ok product but very poor customer service.

Cons

Customer service magically disappears after receiving payment information

Response from Navotar

Replied April 2019

Dear Duane Daisy, Thanks a lot for your review. We looked into this request with our billing & support team and their feedback is as follows; You have subscribed to our service on 03/28/2017. We subscribed to our service after getting the detail demo from us and obtaining the free trial from us. You have used the system till 12/12/2017 and till that our support records indicates we have provided prompt support. You have even asked our team members to make a lot of changes to the system at free of charge and we accepted your request for goodwill. After using the system for more than 7 months, requesting for a full refund is not ethical in business. You have mentioned you never used the system, however, we do have the history to indicate your usage of the system. You itself mentioned the system is good. Living in Barbados and trying to run a business in New York will not really work and that is one of the main reasons you want to unsubscribe to the system.

SureshKumar from Qrash transport services

Satisfactory sofware

Good and satisfactory

Pros

Easy to access, fast and user friendly.

Cons

No notification received thru email or WhatsApp i.e like expiring driving licence, due date for collection car, Insuran, roadtax and etc

Response from Navotar

Replied October 2020

Thanks Suresh. Great working with you.

Baty from Universal Truck Rental

Navotar is very efficient and user friendly

Pros

We've been working with Navotar for the past five years and have been quite pleased with their work ethic and system upgrades.

Cons

We have not encountered anything so far.

Response from Navotar

Replied October 2021

Russell from Island Life Jeeps

They have been great

Pros

The Daily Planner keeps things very organized and efficient

Cons

There isn’t anything we don’t like about it

Response from Navotar

Replied May 2021

Thanks for the review. We are glad to have you as our customer

Jeffrey from International Biz Net

Excellent app for fleet management company

It was a pleasant experience with very professional and friendly customer service backup

Pros

It’s user friendly and a very stable system

Cons

We had indeed change some of our business processes to suit the system workflow. Nonetheless it was a blessing in disguise and the revised processes turns out to be more efficient

Response from Navotar

Replied October 2020

Thanks Jeffrey. Great working with you.

Benedicto from Fabian Auto Rentals

Amazing customer service

My overall experience is a very pleasant one. I'm a better and more profitable company because of Navotar. I would recommend ever entrepreneur that is thinking about the car rental business to contact Navotar. So far it has been the best business decision I've made.

Pros

It's very simple to use and to teach my staff how to use it. It makes running my car rental business more efficient and easy. It has every financial report that you would need. My accountant loves it as well. Eliminates the need for paperwork. Everything is in the cloud. Since is cloud based I could manage and review my business operation even when I'm on vacation. I know exactly what's happening on every location at any given time. Their customer service and assistance is second to none.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about the software. The software is so comprehensive and at the same time very easy to use.

Response from Navotar

Replied April 2019

Peter from Cloud 9 Exotics

great software

great software and very helpful for our business

Pros

very very easy to use, it helps my business tremendously. makes my life and all my guys life much easier in the office! we have an exotic car rental company and this software is literally our best friend i highly recommend it!

Cons

dont have any cons, were very happy with the service that has been provided to us

Reasons for Switching to Navotar

navotar is much better than any other software weve used in the past

Response from Navotar

Replied June 2019

Thank you Peter. Welcome to board

yikang from Evolve Auto

Customer Service

Pros

Easy to use, customer service very helpful

Cons

If the company logo and other company information adjusted by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN],that will be greatful

Response from Navotar

Replied May 2021

Susan from Vantastic

Customer Information

Excellent service from Shree. Extremely quick and professional help who guided me through the process. Got the issue solved very quickly and efficiently. Thank you for your help.

Pros

Very Easy to Use and navigate with the help of Shree.

Cons

I had no negative experience as was guided and helped throughout the process.

Response from Navotar

Replied February 2019

Thank you Susan. Great to work with you.

Srinikethan from SBS BUSINESS SOLUTIONS INC.

User Friendly

Pros

easy to use simple easy to train new employees

Cons

more info needed some miscellaneous charges can't add easily