Browse RoadWarrior Reviews

Riley from Good Guy Lawn Care

Industry: Farming

Love Roadwarrior!

I love roadwarrior it was one of the best decisions I ever made I know longer had to print lists of clients with address'. I am saving time, Paper, Ink, and I also get what was done actually turned into me.

Pros

I love roadwarrior it is so easy to use and easy to set up. helps me know how fast my crews are moving through their lists and letting me know what they get done so i know who and how to bill.

Cons

I usually end up having 5 drivers and so i wish the cost was a little cheaper. I do not like not being able to assign drivers from the app. I do not like the new update that I can not view my crews from the app and that I have to view it from the online or desk formats. I am mostly in the field so I do not have a desk top on hand.

Reasons for Choosing RoadWarrior

I had been looking for something like this for a while. I tried free programs to see what was easiest to understand and would make me and my crews more efficient and quicker. Road warrior was that for me. my wife was having a baby in a few days and i needed a way to keep track of my crews and be able to get them the list with out seeing them. Road warrior answered everything I was in need of.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hi Riley, thanks for the feedback! We're happy to help your team out on the road. We're working on ways to improve the Team Dispatcher experience in the future, keep your eyes out for updates in 2020!

Donald from Private Pile's Pet Waste Management

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Has good features. A few things need to be tweaked.

The app overall has been great, just a few things I would like tweated. It make it nice to focus on work instead of navigation to each house. I like that I can update routes for the week and just push it their phones without having to do old school pen and paper.

Pros

I like that I can setup our routes for the week for each day. It's nice for our techs to be able to focus on the job and not trying to get to each yard.

Cons

As the owner I have clients that contact me throughout the day to see when we will be by. I need to know where my techs are in their route so I can give an estimate. I also need to know when they came by so I can give a client a time when we did come by when they ask if we have been by. The app can be delayed at times with my techs checking in and wont update for hours so it looks like they haven't finished their route. I am not sure what is causing this because it happens randomly. I can refresh, restart, and even look at it from different devices (mobile, pc). I can't view my tech's routes on my phone so when I am out working or even just not at home I can't see my techs progress. I have to be at home on my pc to be able to see that. This makes it very difficult to communicate status updates to my clients. I try to login to the the website on my phone instead of the app but it isn't made for mobile so I can't see the map and status of my tech's routes well. I just wish it had features that made it easier for the owner of the company to be able to keep an eye of the status of his tech's routes. I need to be able to see each route on the app. I also wish their was a feature to be able to restore an entire route instead of having to click each and every stop to restore them. We do pretty much the same routes each week and it is time consuming to have to click each stop to restore it. It would be nice to have a button to restore the whole route each week.

Reasons for Choosing RoadWarrior

Cheaper and more simple. I use square for invoicing so wasn't looking to make a switch to an all inclusive software at this time.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the valuable feedback, Donald! We are happy to hear that RoadWarrior has helped your team focus on the job. Our team of developers is hard at work making improvements to RoadWarrior based on user feedback. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@roadwarrior.app and our team will be happy to provide more information on some of your concerns. We are happy to help!

Matthew from Matthew KENNEY Phlebotomy

Needs improvement

Okay, as long as I keep it simple. It’s great for the end user/driver to make routes, but difficult for admin to see them

Pros

Able to upload stops from excel sheet, able to customize routes.

Cons

1. Lost ability to see other drivers routes from mobile app. I now have to bring my tablet with me and log in to the web site. 2. Websites security certificates have been expired for over a year now 3. Customer service is limited to email

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hi Matthew, thanks for your feedback! It sounds like you may be using an out-of-date link to our website, as I just gave all of our live sites a test and they seem to be doing ok. Can you try navigating to https://roadwarrior.app and let us know at support@roadwarrior.app if you are continuing to experience issues? We keep our support to email for a few reasons--this helps us troubleshoot issues more readily, provide digital resources that are hard to communicate over email, and actually helps us cut down on response turnaround--we appreciate your understanding!

Ashley from ARC Heating and Service Co

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great Product for the money

Very happy with it overall

Pros

Very user friendly on the admin side of things. I love that things are not over complicated like other programs I tried. The price is right and the routes are always very good. I have used this product a few years now and myself and my drivers like it.

Cons

I wish I could customize just a little more with start and end points vs adding a stop and selecting it as my last stop. I wish I could give my drivers the ability to delete routes when they are done- but if they accidentally delete them before they are done (some have fat fingers I think) it would only delete on their end and not the admin end so I could re send it to them vs. building it all over again if they delete it.

Reasons for Choosing RoadWarrior

I looked at many products they were either way to complicated or way to expensive. This was a happy Medium.

Reasons for Switching to RoadWarrior

Map point is no longer available - so no updates on maps

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hi Ashley, thanks for the feedback! We're happy to help out your team on the road. All Routes can be customized with a GPS-based or stationary Start Point--we use the "mark last" for end points on one-way Routes to keep things consistent between one-ways and round-trips. If there's a particular feature in there that is missing, let us know those details at support@roadwarrior.app--we're happy to chat! As for deleted Routes--you can always restore those from the Reporting tab in the Team web app. Our support crew is happy to help you out with that if you have any questions.

Timothy from Scoop Masters

Road Warrior

Routing makes the day a lot easier. It helps to know where you're going before you get there and this software does just that. I've used this software for about 4 or 5 years now and have recently switched to the Team version. Definitely worth the subscription cost.

Pros

I like the ease of use for this software, and it's cost effectiveness.

Cons

Sometimes optimization is off. Most of the time not by fault of the software, rather the maps is uses.

Reasons for Choosing RoadWarrior

G-maps did not have optimizing ability. Actually, it didn't have much of anything other than directions.

Reasons for Switching to RoadWarrior

Paper maps were becoming obsolete.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the feedback Timothy! If you ever run into issues with maps that are particularly troublesome, reach us at support@roadwarrior.app as usual and we're happy to file those reports for correction to our providers.

Brian from Ready to Roll Delivery Services, LLC

RoadWarrior is a great tool for businesses and individuals making deliveries.

Overall we are very pleased with the software and use it daily. It's a integral part of our business just like phones or email.

Pros

This program makes it easy to dispatch and track our drivers and orders. The routing feature does a good job routing on it's own and is easy to override when necessary. It integrates well with Google Maps, phone, and text. It's easy to upload orders in bulk and download reports. It's a good value at $5.00 per driver a month. Support is friendly and responsive via email.

Cons

The software lacks a signature collection feature. It can be slow to update on the drivers side after a push every now and then (5-10 minute delay). The web interface is buggy, but functional. Tabs sometimes disappear or don't sync with the content in the window. Buttons disappear and changes in an order's schedule aren't reflected immediately sometimes. Clicking a different tab and back fixes the problem. The software has gone down or offline a couple times in 2 years, but was always back up the same day.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied January 2020

Hello there, thanks for your detailed feedback! I'm sorry to hear you have run into issues with the web app. Our team is working hard to release a great overhaul to our system that we hope will be faster to user, more intuitive, and generally an improvement in quality. Our team is always happy to assist with any further questions you may run into

Moe from Pest Pro Rid All, Llc

Pest Control Routes

We use road warrior to schedule drivers routes for the day, communicate Instructions in details, and log driver activity.

Pros

Optimizing Routes makes it easy to know what time each stops is going to be and being able to adjust how long each stop will be is even more helpful.

Cons

- Missing the ability to check in and out on a stop. You can either check in, or check out, but you can’t log both per a stop. - Not being able to update or upload contacts from address book or contacts app makes it difficult to maintain consistency between apps. - Assign drivers to rougher from the mobile app is a HUGE let down. It’s something that should be able to be done as a dispatcher/ Manager in the field. - by-Directional Web Service API should allow for pulling not just pushing data. - More “works with” third party app integration would be very useful for companies to do charting and play with the data in order to see live feeds and areas where they can focus and have opportunities to improve.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Moe! We are glad that RoadWarrior and our optimization algorithm has had a positive impact on your business. We're always looking for ways to improve RoadWarrior for our users. We've made note of your requests for future updates. If you ever have any more questions or suggestions, feel free to reach us at support@roadwarrior.app

Lewis from Fish Window Cleaning

Industry: Facilities Services

Best value/return on investment for our small service business

Overall, this tool has become extremely valuable to our window cleaning business. With Road Warrior, our cleaners are provided with the most efficient way to run their routes, which has significantly reduced the amount of unproductive time. Before Road Warrior, our cleaners would complete about 75% of their assigned work for the day. Now, that number has increased to around 91% on average. This has not only allowed us to realize greater profitability, but also to retain employees with higher pay for higher productivity, and keep our customers happier with more reliable service. Very pleased overall with Road Warrior!

Pros

-cost per user, far better value than anything else I've come across. -simplicity, not a steep learning curve -ability to set up, save and modify favorite stops. -ability to add multiple schedules to a single stop, and easily combine or create new routes from existing routes

Cons

-Latency; far too often, tool gets stuck processing and times out -A few cumbersome processes for specific tasks (e.g. marking routes complete one-by-one) -Would like a few additional features added to support a service business vs. a delivery business. Happy to discuss with the dev team if interested.

Reasons for Choosing RoadWarrior

-Cost, features, ease of use, intuitive UI (both team desktop and app)

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the positive and valuable feedback, Lewis! We are happy to hear that RoadWarrior has been easy to use and has increased efficiency for your team. Feel free to reach out to us at support@roadwarrior.app with any suggestions or issues that may arise - our team is happy to help!

Guy Nelson from GYN TRANSPORT

So far So great

Pros

It's really easy to use. At first i didn't like the fact that i couldn't optimize more than 120 stops at the time. Now with the new update it'll be change. I'm very happy. I used to do 3 excel sheets now i can at least have 2 of them done at the same time

Cons

Well there's just one issue that i have. I can't have a live (live) coordinate of my drivers. What i mean by that is that it's always an approximation. I mean I can still get by but of course if I had that option I’ll at ease

Reasons for Choosing RoadWarrior

I did choose because of the fact that i suit my need. And also i like at the speed that the team answer my inquiries. In the past year i had the chance to message them 3 or 4 times and every time the answer was in a matter of minutes.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

We appreciate the positive feedback, Guy! We are happy to hear that the new features like the increased stop limit will help you and your team with your routes. In terms of live coordinates for your Drivers, there is the option to have your Drivers "Check-In" at each of their Stops. This will allow the Dispatcher to view what time a Driver arrived at each Stop along a Route. If you ever run into questions, our team at support@roadwarrior.app is available everyday to help.

Randy from Matter Management Enterprises

A very valuable tool for my team.

Pros

Response time translates to profit and customer loyalty in our business. While we have over 100 crews on the street every day, the ability to make route adjustments and provide the necessary information to our crews without effecting productivity is invaluable to our entire team.

Cons

I have not noticed any functions that I would label in any negative manner until updates and improvements are made with the software and functionality. Case in point is the upcoming In-App Navigation feature. We were content as it functions, I see how the new feature will improve the functionality and increase efficiencies.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hi Randy, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're happy to help you and your team on the road, it's great to hear that our announced upcoming features are well-received! If you ever run into questions, our team at support@roadwarrior.app is available everyday to help.

Larry from RFKP LOGISTICS, INC.

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Great tool and Great price for delivery company

Overall road warrior has helped me run my business run smoother. It has also helped me design as new traning program and helped my drivers have a more efficient day. You can not beat the value for Road Warrior.

Pros

I love that road warrior is compatible with multiple platforms such as iPhone and android. Also, I love the fact that you can link your FedEx account onto the system and push each drivers manifest to there phone within minutes.

Cons

Options in modifying info such as SID numbers and addresses. Such as, making the SID the small lettering and the address the large lettering for different drivers.

Reasons for Choosing RoadWarrior

Price and the fact that Road warrior was compatible with all smart phone not limited to apple iPhones and iPads.

Reasons for Switching to RoadWarrior

Other were way to expensive and the technology was limited.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback, Larry! We are thrilled to hear that RoadWarrior has helped your team run efficiently. We truly appreciate feedback from our loyal RoadWarriors on ways we can improve. I will pass along your feedback to our team of developers.

Danny from ROdriguez Courier Freight, Inc.

This is a very good product

The software is very well designed from a design as well as function aspect. The price is getting steep with the newest price hikes but is mostly offset by the hours of labor saved. The support team is top notch. I’ve never dealt with a company with such fast informative responses to problems or questions that may arise. They continue to improve the app and are very open to suggestions that can make your life as an admin or as a driver easier.

Pros

The admin control panel is the best part. I can make changes in routes and they will instantly be on the drivers app.

Cons

The worst part about the software is the increasing price.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hi Danny, great to hear from you! We're happy to help you and your team out on the road, and appreciate your understanding our need to increase prices in the new year. Thanks for being a great source of feedback for our new features, it's great to have such an active user like you :)

Ryan from Recyclops

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great product that's continually improving

I've loved using RoadWarrior. Long term we've decided we need to develop software in-house that will better serve our needs but I've loved using Road Warrior and its consistently improved.

Pros

Great optimized routing and incredibly smooth interface.

Cons

Route limits are crippling and I wish we could check-in saying that we pickup up at the location or not.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hi Ryan, thanks for the feedback! I'm sorry to hear you are running into trouble with Route limits. We've recently increased our Route size maximum to 200 Stops, hopefully that helps your operations on the road. If not, please reach us at support@roadwarrior.app with the subject "Capterra Feedback", we're happy to talk and assist further.

kenneth from bak recycling inc

Has not let me down.

Excellent product. The balance between reasonable price and features is outstanding. Biggest piece missing is the, what I call, go right feature. I own a residential curbside recycling company. When I add a batch of a hundred or more stops in a neighborhood it takes quite a bit of time to reorder the stops to fit the route.

Pros

Very easy to use after initial learning curve.

Cons

Learning curve. No turn right feature. Too many keystrokes to add a note at each stop (Neighborhood curbside recycling company).

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hi Kenneth, thanks for providing your feedback! It's always great to hear from our users regarding features they'd like to see. If there's anything else our team can help you out with please reach us at support@roadwarrior.app, we're happy to help on the road!

CHRISTOPHER from MKW LOGISTICS GROUP

Good but I am starting to look into other apps that offer the 3D barcode scanning.

Pros

Easy to use, minimal glitching, price is reasonable

Cons

I really wish that there was a "3D barcode function that we could just use a bluetooth scanner with our phones to scan the 3d barcode on each package to import the address into road warrior instead of typing it out. about 3 or our drivers average 120 stops per day and it would save a lot of time if we had this option. Our other drivers are between 50 and 100 stops. Glitch with map. when a stop is deleted the purple direction lines disapear making it harder to navigate in map mode

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Christopher! We are happy to hear that RoadWarrior has been easy for you to use. Our team of developers is hard at work making future improvements to RoadWarrior. Our team is happy to assist you with any issues that may arise with maps or navigation at support@roadwarrior.app.

Roy from SSF Inc

Helpful delivery tool

Pros

Able to use on different platforms/os/devices. Once integrated with FedEx, it was simple to send routes to drivers.

Cons

Manager platform had to be accessed on full screen computer. Could not make changes on mobile devices.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied October 2019

Hi Roy, thanks for taking the time to review our services! We're happy to hear we can help out with your daily FedEx Routes. Our team definitely hears you about the mobile support for Dispatchers, and hope to develop capacity for full Team use on smaller screened devices in the future (without compromising on the wide range of functionality that the Team web app offers). We do have some users dispatch from iPads and other tablets using the Team website, which may be a temporary solution that could work for you and your crew. Please reach us at support@roadwarrior.app with any additional feedback or questions!

Royce from FedEx Ground

Great App

This app has help my company tremendously. Cut down on my training time. What more can you say. My drivers love it.

Pros

User friendly and accurate. It can get push notifications and optimization is epic...

Cons

When it wont allow me to download my route from FedEx

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hi Royce, thanks for the kind words! We're happy to help out your team on the road. We appreciate you bearing with us as we got started with this new FedEx offering this year. If you ever run into issues with your manifests uploading, please reach us at support@roadwarrior.app asap so we can help your team get back on the road! Our team can also connect you to our back-up upload process at that time.

Mike from Professional Business Systems

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Just what we needed

We were entering all of our routes into Google Maps...UGH! and we found Road Warrior, tested it and then went to the Team version. We have been using it ever since.

Pros

It is so easy to use and we can have multiple users on same account.

Cons

limited entries...but that is improving in 2020

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hi Mike, thanks for the support!! Great to hear we can help you on the road :) The Stop limit per Route has already increased to 200 for our Team users--give it a try and let us know what you think! Our team at support@roadwarrior.app is always happy to hear from our users

Blake from Guardian Wildlife Service

Great Product For The Cost

We have used RoadWarrior daily for the last 2 years routing 40-60 stops a day. Roadwarrior has been a beneficial addition to the success of our company.

Pros

Software does most things that many very high cost routing programs do for a much better cost.

Cons

Support is only provided through email..

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hi Blake, thanks for the support! We're happy to help on the road. We're a small team over here at RoadWarrior; keeping our customer service email based allows us to quickly provide digital resources that are difficult to communicate on the phone, and to keep rates low :) Of course, if there's ever a problem we can't resolve over email, we can arrange calls for our team users.

Nathan from Double Haul Delivery

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great app, add a few more to make it go over the top.

Pros

Ease of use. Updates. Route history. Clean presentation.

Cons

120 stop limit. Even if it costs us more. We need a bigger limit. Upload you route via the mobile app functionality.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied October 2019

Hello Nathan, thanks for taking the time to leave a review of our Team RoadWarrior services! We definitely hear you about the 120 Stop limit per Route--in fact, our developers are working hard to release our 200 Stop algorithm asap. I'll be sure to pass along your request for mobile upload functionality as well. If there's any additional feedback you'd like to provide, our team at support@roadwarrior.app is always happy to talk!

Jason from Credible Home Inspections, LLC

Saves Hundreds of hours and dollars

Works great. We use it with a team of over 40+ sub-contractors.

Pros

Easy to use. Fairly priced. Bulk uploads save tons of time.

Cons

customer support. needs more custom functions for users(Drivers).

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied October 2019

We're glad that RoadWarrior has saved you so much time and money with our bulk upload feature! We are always working on improving our support team, and appreciate any additional feedback you can provide on how we can improve. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@roadwarrior.app to suggest additional Driver features, which we can pass along to our developers.

Zac from Green Lean and Clean

Industry: Food Production

Driving Logistics App Review

Great price and great value

Pros

I like the ease of use and the ability to implement your own logistics settings.

Cons

I do not like how the software does not allow for selecting multiple stops as well as the import feature. I wish there was a way to use our own template

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hi Zac, thanks for the feedback! You can definitely select multiple Stops in both the web and mobile apps--reach us at support@roadwarrior.app and we're happy to help you out :)

Michael from Organic Lawns of Charlotte

Team Roadwarrior

Great experience. made out lives infinitely easier and more efficient in our routing

Pros

Great optimizations and routing. Easy use for dispatcher and sending routes to technicians in the field. Great for getting feedback on when jobs are completed

Cons

Challenging to change routes once they have been sent to mobile app.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the positive review, Michael. We are glad that the optimization of routes with RoadWarrior has been easy to use and helpful for your business. We are constantly making improvements to Team RoadWarrior and appreciate the feedback. If you ever run into questions, our team at support@roadwarrior.app is available everyday to help.

Rob from Decor

Routing made easy

Makes finishing my route easyer

Pros

Able to use on my pc as well as my phone and see full route

Cons

Price for pc add on ablity makes you pay more money and don't like that

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied October 2019

Thanks for supporting our software with a review! We're happy to assist with routing your crew. Our Pro subscription is designed as an economic solution for individual Drivers, which is why it only allows mobile access to our mapping platform. With so many additional features, we hope the extra value provided is more than worth the Team subscription's slightly higher prices.

Joe from Pet Wants - Cincy West

Road Warrior

Great, we love it and have told others in our franchise about it too.

Pros

Ease of use, great for multiple drivers.

Cons

Maps are slightly out of date. Usually notice this more in new neighborhoods being built.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hi Joe, thanks so much for your feedback, we're happy to help your team out on the road! We source our maps from third party providers, but if you ever run into a missing address or neighborhood, our team is happy to file a report for correction. Reach us at support@roadwarrior.app!

Frank from New To You

Make your job Easier by taking RoadWarrior along for the ride

RoadWarrior is designed for truckers so it is easy to get the results you need when you need them.

Pros

Delivering multiple stops in a city you are not familiar with can be very challenging. RoadWarrior takes into account items such as traffic, time of day and toll roads. It takes a huge burden of stress off your shoulders allowing you to safely get to your destination.

Cons

The free version is a nice introduction to the software, but in order to get the most out of it you need to subscribe. Most truckers I know do not have much spare money floating around for such a product.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the positive feedback, Frank. We are thrilled that RoadWarrior has taken a burden off your shoulders with your routing needs. Team is a month to month subscription with no contract, so if the service does not meet your needs, you can cancel before the month is up and only pay for the single month of use.

Craig from CL

Great Way To Save Time

I'm saving time with Roadwarrior when I'm in the field visiting clients.

Pros

I like Roadwarrior because I can input all my client visits for the day and it puts them in order. This saves me a lot of time and I'm not backtracking and wasting valuable time. It also saves your routes, so you can go back to them.

Cons

I haven't found anything negative about RoadWarrior yet. It is doing everything I need it to do. I'm using the basic account and it gets the job done.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the feedback, Craig! It's great to have you on board. Let us know if there's anything we can do to earn that fifth star at support@roadwarrior.app with the subject line "Capterra Review"--we're happy to hear from you!

Anna from F&I Delivery Service

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great application!

Overall our experience has been positive, we are able to Improve efficiency. Secondly, we now have the ability to track our stops and check driver location without implementing a complicated system.

Pros

User interface is friendly Learning the application was easy for us and staff

Cons

Wish it had a view to see all active route Wish team interface had an app

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the support Anna, we're happy to help your team on the road! Our development team is working on an exciting new interface for Dispatchers to use, keep a look out in 2020!

Jeff from Double A Distribution

Fedex deliveries

Route planning for package deliveries is much easier and more efficient. New Fedex scanners with built in navigation will marginalize the benefit to a minimal amount in near future however.

Pros

How easy it makes delivering packages and the minimal amount of time it takes to setup daily.

Cons

The pending increase in price to $10 a user will push me to alternative solutions.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hi Jeff, thanks for the support! We're happy to help our FedEx Ground teams with custom manifest import integration. Keep crushing those Routes!

Kevin from Vantage

Best route maker

Pros

Ease of use. Add additional drivers. Customizable routes.

Cons

Loading mutiple favorites at once was a challenge at first.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the high praise, Kevin! It's great to hear we can help you and your team out on the roads. If you ever run into trouble with a new feature, our team at support@roadwarrior.app is always happy to help you out

Mike from Valley Produce

Saves us time with routing and ease of use

Makes route planning simple , easy to adjust

Pros

Ease of use for even the least Tech Savy people

Cons

Would like a function to let people know estimated Time of Arrival

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied February 2020

Hello Mike, thanks for your support! We're happy to help you on the road. You can have your Drivers pair with the "Glympse" app to send ETAs to your destinations, reach us at support@roadwarrior.app and we're happy to provide more detailed information!

Kam from HJH Couriers Ltd

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Excellent

Saving time, fuel

Pros

User friendly, routes up accurately ever time

Cons

Nothing everything expected. System is available 24/7

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hi Kam, thanks so much for the high praise! It's great to hear we can help you out on the road, our team is happy to have you on board with us. Keep crushing those Routes!

Kelly from HomeSmart Realty Group - Colorado's 2nd largest Real Estate Brokerage

I use Road Warrior to simplify my client real estate showings

Been really easy and straightforward.

Pros

The map feature lets me see the route Road Warrior picked but modify it if I want to!

Cons

It took a little while to figure out whether to use shortest distance or shortest time. Route changes based on this choice which sometimes got my showing packets out of sink until I learned my preference.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied October 2019

Hi Kelly, thanks for supporting Team RoadWarrior with your kind words! Our mission is to make people's lives easier, and it's great to hear that our services help your job as a realtor run smoothly. If you ever run into further questions about optimization settings, our team at support@roadwarrior.app is always happy to assist.

Makes my life so much easier!

Home care therapists that do a lot of traveling this is for you! Saves so much time with preparing routes to see patients and I didn’t even know it existed!

Pros

As a home care therapist that does a lot of traveling, this app is amazing at calculating out efficient routes and you can see drive time between each house. Also allows to see total mileage with help if you have to track miles for your company.

Cons

Can only input 7 addresses at once with the free version. Has most addresses but some way out in the country in may not register.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Our free basic platform allows Routes up to 8 Stops. To keep quality high and speeds fast, any larger Routes can be accessed with our Pro or Team plans--please reach us at support@roadwarrior.app if you have any questions!

Deidra from A & D Trash Collection

Industry: Utilities

2020 review

Pros

Can have as many maps as you need running at one time

Cons

At times it will not optimize the route to make sense

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the feedback, Deidra. We appreciate it. Route optimization often goes against intuition, which is a big part of the value in RoadWarrior--it helps us cut time in ways we might not think of ourselves. Sometimes this makes more sense if you look at the route as a whole, rather than just at nearby stops. If you ever run into questions, our team at support@roadwarrior.app is available everyday to help.

Andy from Takla Engineering, PLLC

Good but needs to be better

pretty usefull, annoying sometimes.

Pros

I use this everyday. I am the dispatcher but am with the driver all day. There is constant issues with the routes syncing when stops are checked in. Phone and computer are not talking together well.

Cons

not scyning with computer phone. I make the route in the computer and it does not sycn with my phone.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

Hello Andy! Thanks for providing your valuable feedback. We are happy to work with you to see if there are some best practices we can implement to improve your experiences with syncing. Please reach us at support@roadwarrior.app with the subject "Capterra Contact", our team looks forward to hearing from you :)

Caroline from Compost Fairy

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Good producet

Pros

RW is really easy to upload routes & assign them to drivers. We have new routes added every week, so this makes updates very quick. Our drivers find the system easy to follow & check off when they complete a stop.

Cons

The downside is that splitting long routes into separate, more efficient routes is quite time-consuming & very manual.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied December 2019

We appreciate the valuable feedback, Caroline! Happy to hear that RoadWarrior has been easy for your Drivers to use while they are out on a route. We hope that the release of new features, including the increased Stop limit to 200 Stops, will be beneficial to our loyal RoadWarriors!

James from GlassBandit

Solid

Positive. We use it daily. It's not something we utilize all day, but it's crucial for when we need it.

Pros

I like that you can upload a list and get directions to each stop on the list.

Cons

I wish I can mark each stop as Picked Up or Not Picked Up without it moving off the list.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied January 2020

Hi James, thanks for the feedback! You can always leave a note on any Stop indicating whether or not it is checked in, which will not remove them from the active list. If you reach out to our team at support@roadwarrior.app we're happy to help you out if you run into any questions.

Shannon from Outreach Strategists

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Easy for traveling field team

Great and easy to use!

Pros

This allows our field team to make the most of their time!

Cons

It is time consuming to create the spreadsheet when visiting more than a few locations.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the feedback, Shannon. We are glad that RoadWarrior has allowed your field team to make the most of their time. Although the spreadsheet upload option may take some time to populate with your data before bulk uploading, it is faster than adding each Stop one by one. Our support team at support@roadwarrior.app is here to help everyday with any questions.

John from Musten & Crutchfield

Misleading Sales Info

None.

Pros

Graphical User Interface (GUI) looks nice. Upload tools work well. Made it easy to enter all our stops.

Cons

Once you enter your stops you can only optimize a certain number of times. Make a change and you use more of your optimization allowance and before you know it you can't optimize any longer and the software becomes useless. Contacted support for a refund and they put the blame on me for misleading/confusing sale information. Cancelled the monthly subscription after a few hours of trying to learn the app. Would not recommend using this app unless you have 10 or fewer stops.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied October 2019

HI Jon, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your RoadWarrior experience. Our daily optimization limits are clearly listed on all app descriptions and on our website's pricing page--we would never try to mislead our users. With good optimization practices that our support team is happy to pass along, we rarely see users bumping into the Optimization limits, which we impose to prevent system abuse and keep costs affordable for everyone. Unfortunately, since your Pro subscription was through a mobile App Store, we are unable to process refunds as these are managed by Google and Apple directly.

Felonice from PB Parenting Magazine

Industry: Publishing

Magazine delivery

Overall I am very happy with this app. It helps my delivery drivers get to where they need to go.

Pros

It helped optimize routes and show drivers that may not be familiar with the area where to go.

Cons

Not easy to import list or add new stops. Also each month I have to make a new route.

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied October 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review our services! I'm sorry to hear you find the process of creating new Routes challenging. If you reach out to our team at support@roadwarrior.app with information on how you think we can improve, we're happy to consider your input in future design revisions, as well as provide any additional tips and assistance to improve your daily workflow.

Frédéric from Viso

RoadWarrior

Pros

Easy to use because it’s important for me. Also work on ios.

Cons

Okay it’s hard to find something wrong but I can say that I found maybe the export route a litlle bit hard

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied October 2019

Hi Frederic, thanks for your support! We're happy to help plan your Routes and make your days run more smoothly. If you ever run into any questions or additional feedback, our team at support@roadwarrior.app is always happy to listen and provide assistance.

Chad from Hospital & Health Care

Good product

Pros

Does most everything that I need. Like the map feature and the optimization

Cons

Sometimes you have to log out and back in to update. Not always easy to add or delete stops

Response from RoadWarrior

Replied October 2019

Hi Chad, thanks for providing your feedback to our team! It's great to hear that our maps and optimization help you and your crew on the roads. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble adding and deleting Stops--please reach our team at support@roadwarrior.app with more information and we're happy to help you out!