Browse Switchboard Reviews

Walter from Emotion Note

Just what I needed for my multi streamings

Two important points: - Multistreaming - Give access to my guests with ease In addition, the streaming quality is HD.

Pros

They have a feature that no other competitor has: STREAMSHARE. With this, I can send a simple request to my guests to have the Streaming published in real time on their networks. No calls, no follow-ups, just a request from the Switchboard interface. Additionally, the interface is very user friendly, complete and modern. Many custom destinations. And the customer support is high quality. Quick response and concrete solutions.

Cons

So far, nothing has displeased me. Every time I ask for something, they have solved it. Even for non-existing features, they confirm that they are planned in their roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

Its unique functionality (Streamshare) and HD streaming quality.

Good Alternative

Since Switchboard is new, there's a lot of features that are missing, but I like where the company is going. I also appreciate that the company also listens to its customer's feedback and future request. While the most requested features like Unified Chat and Streaming Recordings are not yet on their roadmap. I'm looking forward to considering these ideas so they can fully compete with the current market leaders in multistreaming.

Pros

It provides the basic needs for a multistream service. It does have 5 out of 7 servers. It has the top streaming solutions like Facebook Page/Group, YouTube, Vimeo, and others. While it lower compared to other competitors, it supports custom RTMP. You can also upgrade your plan to have more encoder input, which is very much important for companies that have multiple live streams, it helps eliminate managing different accounts. You can also create a workspace or "team" so you could put the team in one place limiting access to the other team's destination.

Cons

Features are very limited compared to competitors like Restream.io and Caster. It doesn't have unified chat, it doesn't have recordings, and no automated live streaming. You have to log in to SwitchBoard.live and manually select the destination and press "Go Live" in order to start sending streams to chosen destination. But the live stream automation is on their roadmap and they promised to deliver it on 2021.

Reasons for Switching to Switchboard

The ability to manage multiple live streams under one account.

Michael from Dual D Services Ltd.

It's OK

Pros

It is quite easy to use and for the most art fits the needs of my specific use case. Canadian company/supplier. Good potential. Good pricing.

Cons

Can be quite buggy at times. Potential but advancement seems slow.

Canadian Supplier, pricing

Jorge from ViZhand Media Streaming Inc.

Industry: Broadcast Media

Ease of use and affordable

My overall experience has been great and I highly recommend to at least try it.

Pros

The ease of use with Switchboard was one major contributing factors why I switched from the competitors. I was able to be up and live streaming within seconds after signing into the website. As some people in the industry know, time is critical when trying to get the show on the road and the last thing I want to do is figure how to go live with a live stream and Switchboard makes it easy. The second reason is I took advantage of the lifetime membership and that becomes a savings long term with my company.

Cons

The least thing I like would be the lack of analysis on my streams in the back office part of Switchboard but I’m sure that’s something they will improve in the future.

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

I made the switch because the ease and the affordability.

Reasons for Switching to Switchboard

I made the switch because of the lifetime membership option.

Matthew from Pathway Church

Does the basics well.

We are live streaming our church services on Sunday mornings, and we use Switchboard to stream to multiple platforms at once (namely Facebook and YouTube).

Pros

Connects to Epiphan live stream devices. Can stream to multiple platforms at the same time. Going live is easy.

Cons

Set up is not the most intuitive. Doesn't have many features, particularly to interact with live streams. Sometimes has trouble staying consistently connected to encoder.

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

I chose Switchboard because it had integration with Epiphan, and could be used with our Epiphan X2 streaming box (which we were already using to do our live streaming).

Get visible!

Bought from appsump on a good deal. What I like most so far is that it’s better than the in-house zoom function.

Pros

Great way to increase your visibility online by broadcasting live from zoom to more platforms at once. Bonus: Once it’s all set up, going LIVE from zoom with switchboard is actually easier than the clunkiness & glitchiness of going live on just FB with zoom.

Cons

Quite a few things: it doesn’t always go live on all the platforms you’ve chosen. We need 2 people to ensure it’s all happening smoothly (maybe not the case for everyone) with the post captions on each platform. We had a few challenges in the first place with set up. We haven’t figured out yet how to do captioning which is important. Have only been using it a few weeks but so far we like it.

Appsumo.

Reasons for Switching to Switchboard

Still using zoom, but not their live broadcast to other platforms feature because switchboard allows us to broadcast to more platforms with ease.

Steven from Casa de Oración Fairfield, CA

Great features but got some quirks

Overall we like the service and it works for us. It gets us live-streaming on Facebook and YouTube at the same time which is what we needed.

Pros

The software is easy to implement and use. Setup was a breeze and to get started live was quick.

Cons

There is a major delay and issues when we are ready to end a live broadcast. This causes us to have to freeze and wait for the broadcast to actually stop at times this is a few extra sec and others times can be up to 30 sec which is not ok.

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

The livestream hardware only works with your service

Shari from Fodela

The Best Simultaneous Streaming App!

As a person who is not social media savvy, but with friends who are, this software has opened up a lot of opportunities for growth. It makes it so much easier to stream on multiple platforms and reduces the overwhelm for me.

Pros

StreamShare! Being able to leverage the audience of friends and other streamers is a total game changer. You can stream on your page and then a friend or partner (maybe someone who has a larger viewing audience) can share your stream on their platform! You can share audiences and maximize exposure. The simultaneous streaming - That’s just the basics!

Cons

The UI is not very fun, but it gets the job done and it’s not much of an issue.

Reasons for Switching to Switchboard

StreamShare! The value of this alone was a huge factor in my decision. StreamShare is the biggest growth hack I’ve seen in a long while.

Brilliant Software

Pros

A 'one man band' was impossible even a few years ago with streaming or running your own network. With Switchboard I can assign one person to manage an entire network to stream not just on one social channel but be everywhere at the same time - running events has truly never been easier and the team is excellent and understanding needs and providing solutions. My most favorite part is the ability to send invites to connect social accounts to partners without having to be either a page admin or getting their password - and the huge number of simultaneous destinations!

Cons

Too bad they can't integrate with Instagram, but that's on IG to provide the API. Other than that, there won't be any cons once Switchboard release their embed player!

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

I chose switchboard for their unlimited flexibility and no vendor lockin - I can stream from and to any destination that uses the basic RMTP protocol, and their API integrations with other tools are robust.

Live streaming on Steroids - Stream on your customers/audiences channels - at the same time

The support has been first class. Very friendly and help you if you have any questions.

Pros

It's really useful to be able to connect all your streaming account platforms - like Facebook, YouTube, Periscope/LinkedIn and stream to all these platforms at the same time. One of the biggest benefits is their unique Stream Share feature - you can invite your audience/partners to give you access to stream directly to their audience (this can be for multiple audiences at the same time) - without them having to give you their login details. It's safe, secure and they can revoke access at any time - giving them and you peace of mind.

Cons

It would be great to have the chat stream when going live - but the fact that I can effortlessly stream to multiple platforms at the same time is really a gamechanger.

Reasons for Switching to Switchboard

This is completely unbranded - so it put my company front and centre. This is so important nowadays.

Cathy from MADEWELL & MADEWELL, INC.

Industry: Environmental Services

It was easy to install, my driver's didn't have a hard time getting used to using it. The cost per month is extremely nice. We would recommend to anyone looking for ELD's. The time it takes to get a replacement item is one of the drawbacks since it ships from Canada.

Pros

Monthly cost, east of installation. The videos were informative and it had all the features we were looking for in an ELD.

Cons

I can't ping my equipment when I need an update.

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

Monthly cost was very important, the ease of installing on our trucks. The videos we watched were very good and informative. We really liked the salesman.

Reasons for Switching to Switchboard

The cost with Teletrac was huge, terrible customer service.

Laura from Laura & Antonio’s Virtual Jazz Club

Industry: Music

Nightly live-streaming with Switchboard

Overall we’re happy with the software - it’s easy to use and saves a lot of the hassle that normally comes with setting up several simultaneous livestreams on different platforms. It’s very convenient to just set up one stream feed that goes directly to Switchboard, and then just simply choose the platforms to push the stream to. I also like having the ability to create stream titles and templates.

Pros

My favorite feature of this software is the ability to livestream to multiple platforms simultaneously. My husband and I livestream music concerts every night on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.

Cons

I wish that there was an emergency customer service number to reach out to after-hours. There were a couple times when there were issues with the stream (the issue may or may not have actually been Switchboard-related - it could have been from my own encoder - but it was impossible to tell, and it would have been helpful to be able to reach out to Switchboard at that exact moment to troubleshoot). Customer service is overall good, and I’ve received prompt responses to my email queries during normal business hours; but since I livestream at night, I wish there was a way to get in touch during that time.

Steve from Heglmeier Transportation Services, LLC

It's easy, just 4 "buttons"

I always was searching for pens, rulers, and glasses. No longer have to do that, and as also the administrator, I can correct my own mistakes and others.

Pros

The driver taps driver, then one of 4 "buttons" to change duty status.

Cons

It puts the driver in On Duty not driving if they forget to tap off duty. But I think that's the law.

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

Used old hardware, low cost, just to get till insurance expired, sold trucks in anticipation, but loved the product so much that if it was no longer mandated, I'd still use it.

Reasons for Switching to Switchboard

That's the last software I remember, after that I tried another one that went out of business. Switchboard used the same hardware I already had, but I was still prepared for multiple problems. Really none though. This is the first of 4 ELD's I tried that I spent more time driving than on hold with technical support.

MOIZ from opfi

THE REVIEW

ITS'S GOOD BUT CAN REALLY IMPROVE, WITH BETTER CALCULATED MILEAGE AND A BETTER APP, ALSO A AN ADMIN APP WOULD BE NICE

Pros

USER FRIENDLY, EVEN PEOPLE THAT AREN'T GOOD WITH TECHNOLOGY CAN USE IT

Cons

STILL NOT PROPERLY TESTED, MILEAGES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS REALLY POOR, THE APP SHOWS THE SAME UNIT IN DIFFERENT CITIES AT THE SAME TIME N THE APP

USER FRIENDLY

Dwain from G&G Auto Express

Satisfied from the very beginning.

We use the software everyday. It does everything we need it to. Almost to the point that we take it for granted just how well it works. And the support is what you would hope every companies support would be. Very very good.

Pros

When it came to having to purchase electronic log for my trucks, I found Switchboard to be the most competitively priced. Not knowing what to expect,it turned out to be better than I thought it would be. Especially being so reasonably priced.

Cons

Since which board is the only electronic log we have used. I don't have anything to compare it too. So I don't really have any cons.

Price!

Dennis from Ascension Church

Great product

Switchboard was very helpful getting us started. Once in place it really simplifies our ability to stream to multiple destinations. We use VMIX for our encoder and Switchboard integrates with that easily.

Pros

Very easy to set up and use this product for streaming to multiple destinations. We are made up of all volunteers and a number of the volunteers who stream services for us have 0 technical skills. With minimal training they are able to stream to YouTube and Facebook daily.

Cons

Sunday's are our biggest and most important day. Support not readily available on those days. And in general, support can be slow to respond and often do not share final issue & resolution. Luckily, we have few issues so this is not a show stopper.

Pricing and ease of use

Angel from Five Star Multimedia

Game Changer

Overall Switchboard is a game changer for my company. I am able to offer this service to houses of worship and other businesses that need live streaming. I love the simplicity and the power it has. I am very please with my investment in switchboard.

Pros

The feature I love the most about Switchboard is the stream share. I can stream to clients profiles and pages without needing their personal info. They just fill out a simple permission form and it's done.

Cons

The one thing I wish Switchboard had was the ability to GO LIVE when I send my stream from OBS or any other source. As of now, I have to send the streaming signal from OBS and then select my channels and then hit the GO LIVE button. If I could just leave switchboard on GO LIVE always it would be great. I would be able to control clients' streams from a remote location better.

Reasons for Switching to Switchboard

Switchboard does the heavy lifting when it comes to live streaming. I just send ONE stream over and they distribute to any and all chosen platforms. This frees up my computer resources and I have less technical issues on my end.

Mick from Crossroads Christian Church

A Great Tool for Churches

Pros

Every weekend we send a live stream feed for our congregation to join when they cannot be with us in person. Thanks to Switchboard, we can easily send that feed to both Facebook and YouTube without interruption and with just a few clicks of a button.

Cons

Switchboard is great, but sometimes the processing time to go live is longer than I'd like. I know this also has to do with Facebook and YouTube receiving the feed, I just wish there was a way to make the whole process a bit more seamless.

Reasons for Switching to Switchboard

Switchboard was much cheaper and offered a better experience for what we needed.

Martin from Liberty Media Ltd

Promising, but still a long way to go

Switchboard would be a good, cheaper alternative for restream.io. But it's not there yet. It's a good start, but the features are very basic and the critical problem with RTMP handshake protocol error is unacceptable.

Pros

Switchboard is a simple solution for multi-streaming. The best thing about it is: it works. It's stable, reliable, no connection problems.

Cons

The features are basic. There is no way to schedule YouTube, Facebook or Twitch broadcasts. So if you have a weekly show you will have still lots of manual work. There is no chat support at all. The are no additional options for RTMP stream. All is automatic. But here is a real trouble: there is a bug in a switchboard's RTMP handshake protocol. Broadcasting to ffmpeg on my server returned error each time: timestamp mismatch between C1 and C2 messages during the handshake. It is a fault on the client side, which in this case is Switchboard. In short: switchboard does not work with ffmpeg, which means it does not work with Icecast or any custom solution that needs ffmpeg running. It's a potentially dangerous situation, because if Facebook or YouTube's RTMP handshake code ever changes to be as strict as with ffmpeg, Switchboard might suddenly stop working. The support didn't help. He barely understood the problem, or not at all. He just left me hanging there, so I don't know if they try to fix it or just ignore it.

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

Special lifetime deal and good, promising reviews.

jas from Dhindsa trucking

Switch to Switchboard

Pros

great software very easy for drivers to use, none of my company drivers have complained about the software we went through multiple similar companies and this one is the best manuals and tutorials available in multiple languages

Cons

customer support team is not the fastest available but when they do call back they can help same with sales team after we purchased our original package we needed to buy some accessories later that year it took a couple of times to get a response from the team

Manjit from Ancor Transport Ltd.

Satisfaction

We are using switchboard since Nov-2017. We are satisfied with the software and very satisfied with the customer service. Staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. We highly recommend this company.

Pros

Very easy to use. Knowledgable staff Customer service Price

Cons

Some time having issue with satellite (network) but easy to recoupe.

Olu from Story Sellers Consulting

Very Good Software

Hard to setup because it has all sorts of technical stuff that I dont understand and found it hard to set up. I eventually used it officially for the first time yesterday. Not helpful that there aren't many videos out there to explain the process with ecamm. I will be willing to partner with switchboard to create content for ecamm live users. If only I can get some support and will be proud to share it on my platforms also if the comment issues between ecamm and switch board can be fixed.

Pros

I really love that I can stream to everywhere I chose to. Plus lifetime deal

Cons

That I no longer have access to my comments in ecamm. That's a big deal. Restream does this so well. And I really wish this would come to switchboard asap. I also think it has such a techy setup. Not for non-techy people like me and my audience. Restream has a simpler feel to it for the everyday woman going live on Facebook

Lifetime deal

Gabriele from kiro

Eccellente | Excellent!

Pros

Rapporto valore/prezzo, un unico abbonamento per streaming illimitato e piattaforme illimitate, facilità di uso, qualità nello streaming (fino a 4K 60fps!!) con elevato e lag pari a 0

Cons

Nessun CONS/CONTRO riscontrato finora, la piattaforma è PERFETTA!

Pricing and features

Sukh from Richmond Transport Ltd

Easy to use Technology and friendly support

Pros

Ease of use for the drivers. Good interface for management staff.

Cons

I would recommend a use for better hardware.

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

Ease of use, friendly support and fair prices.

Great multi-stream app

We're new users to this platform. The learning curse is on the easy side.

Pros

One of my favorite feature of this software is the ability to group destinations together and launch them all at the same time. We manage many different livestreams and it nice to be able to select click one checkbox and launch all stream associated with the one account. Unlike other platform, there's no way to "accidentally" livestream a broadcast onto the wrong destination account.

Cons

Doesn't current have an embed code for live broadcasts. This feature will help prevent having to update the embed code for live stream on our websites/blogs. The user access/permission level is limited right now. Not able to create new roles nor assign limited access to alternate user or isolate one user from the stream of another.

Reasons for Switching to Switchboard

We own 2 other multistream platforms and found this to be the best for us compared to the others in terms of quickly launching a livestream without accidentally streaming to the wrong destination. Although lacking one critical feature, we're satisfied with the quality and function.

Maximiliano from Radio Touch Tv

Industry: Broadcast Media

improve youtube start / stop button

Easy acces to multiplatform streaming , fast channel adding for streaming.

Pros

It is easy to acces directy to the diferent platforms and start streaming .

Cons

You could improve the Youtube control , start and stop streaming more accurate.

Reasons for Switching to Switchboard

Because it evolved on to Switchboard

Jorge from Nahtek Inc

Industry: Market Research

Live streaming made easy with Switchboard

I find that Switchboard platform is really easy to use and setup, but they need to add the features they are missing to become one of the top streaming services on the market.

Pros

With Switchboard, you can stream on platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube, Periscope, Twitch and LinkedIn at the same time. The service also includes a StreamShare, a feature that allows broadcasters to share their stream to other pages and stream to their audience on your behalf, which increases viewership. The StreamShare service makes this platform to be at the top with other competitors. You can also add users to manage their streaming making everything easier when working with clients.

Cons

Compared to other streaming platforms Switchboard lacks of a Unified Chat, making the interaction with your audience difficult. If you are looking for just a re-streaming service for just your live stream with one of the best video quality in the market, this platform is for you. But if you are looking for platform that have an encoder, unified chat, web conferencing, and pre-recorded streaming you need to look somewhere else.

James from Purpose City Church

1 of the best on the market

It’s the best thing since sliced bread! We were struggling to find how to stream to more than one platform and Switchboard solved all our problems

Pros

Easy to use. Very professional. Compatible with my other steaming app

Cons

I wish I could stream to a lot more platforms

Too expensive

Shawn from Maven Transport Ltd

Switchboard

Pros

Very easy to use. Simple and not to complicating

Cons

Sometimes the tracker stops working on my side but the support crew at switchboard always helps ASAP

Ismael from Shalom

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Prayer answered

Switchboard has allowed me to reach more people and provide satisfaction for different social platform users

Pros

So to begin with switchboard not only help me stream high quality, but it aloes me to to do it in several platforms at the same time. By just the click of a button everything is done

Cons

The only thing I would like for switchboard to simplify is the way to add thumbnails

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

I chose switchboard because of the simplicity, and I don’t loose quality on broadcast bandwidth

Gylon from VodPodMedia

Industry: Broadcast Media

Quick, Easy and full of features

One of the best purchases that I've ever made. Quick, easy and intuitive. I was able to stream to 5 different channels with zero effort.

Pros

Switchboard is amazing. With switchboard, I'm able to stream to 5 sources with the click of a button. Youtube, multiple facebook page or personal account. Simply sign in, authorize and stream.

Cons

The only challenge I ran into, not being able to stream to Linkedin. This might be a Linked in limit. I will contact switchboard support to figure this out.

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

I was able to get a deal on AppSumo.

JIMMY from Unity of Savannah

Great software for online interviews

It is extremely easy to use and to set up. It's very affordable. I like being able to easily stream to multiple platforms.

Pros

I like being able to show banners and tickers across the screen during conversations. My favorite feature is that the people I invite to my online interview show do not have to have a user name or password, they just click on the link I send them and they're in!

Cons

I want to be able to do maximize the box of the other person I am talking with the way I can with my box.

Tabatha from Praise Temple Biloxi

Switchboard

It has been good and we love it .

Pros

I love that we are able to stream in multiple destinations with just a few clicks. I love that it is compatible with our other equipment.

Cons

THere are times where there are hiccups with the stream itself starting. Also we are not able to use some of the 1080 features

Reasons for Switching to Switchboard

Needed something better and something that we could stream to multiple places.

Simon from Cosham Baptist Church

Great to be on board

It has enabled us to livestream to Youtube and Facebook and immediately increase the numbers of viewers

Pros

Easy to set up and send the feed to multiple destinations, including personal feeds online

Cons

Would love to be able to schedule more - and it to integrate more with different platforms - for example being able to see and reply to comments

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

Saw the bonus offer that meant we paid once for a great product for life

Off to a good start

Pros

It allows you to stream to multiple destinations and allows you to customize your stream a lot using encoders like OBS. It's great 98% of the time when it does function like it's supposed to.

Cons

It is still very slow when it comes to multi-streaming. If there are more than 3 destinations being broadcasted to, one of them always crashes. Can't customize the description (to my knowledge).

Jim from Bay Area Online Sports Network

Experience from using Switchboard for over 4 years

Streaming to multiple destination and transcoding

Pros

Ease of use and ability to view stream data

Cons

Occasional system issues. Ease to access support.

Original support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Gilberto from Tu Red Virtual

Industry: Computer Networking

Social stream share, a game changer!

It's been great so far, and when I had a question, their support team is very quick to respond.

Pros

Their social stream share capability is unique and very powerful. You can set it up in no time and get to more users instantly.

Cons

This would be one of the greatest products if the could add the ability to monitor the chats from the channels you're streaming to.

Reasons for Switching to Switchboard

I was using it to restream my program to more channels, now I'm using restream.io with switchboard.

Kamal from Apple transport ltd

Overall good

Switchboard is easy to use but whenever there is an issue in software contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he is the only one who has all the knowledge and can solve the problem on spot.

Pros

Easy to use and whenever i have questions I call [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and problem is solved

Cons

Like the software because it’s veryeasy to use

Darryl from Moody Publishers

Industry: Publishing

Just what I was looking for

Perfect. I didn't want anything complicated. Switchboard just works.

Pros

I wanted to take the video from Zoom and stream it to multiple locations, mainly Facebook and YouTube. This does exactly that, and is reliable and easy to use.

Cons

Haven't found any problems with it yet at all!

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

Simpler, easier to use, functional

Ceci from New anthem church

It’s good when it works!

The team was helpful when I initially set it up, it’s pretty streamlined and pretty simple to set up, it’s pretty stable once it’s streaming, but the browser end just loses connection too much for my liking and makes things kind of difficult

Pros

It is easy to set up, and once it’s streaming it tends to be very stable

Cons

Difficult to get to connect, especially with iffy internet because it constantly reloads. Sometimes takes me 10 minutes to get streaming even with solid internet.

David from Bad Sniper Gaming

It's okay.

It has writhed well up to this point but it does not have all of the features I need to make it useful in the long term.

Pros

I like that I can multi steam with the push of a button. I also like the ability to customize templates.

Cons

The interface is very basic. I would like to see more integration with the platforms to which I am streaming. I would also like to see better compatibility with OBS studio and Streamlabs.

Georg from Medienwerk.at MW e.U.

Product is good, but not really fully working. Support ist very bad

The product sounds very good. In reality it is unstable, not compliant with some plattforms, and you can only use it for some limited cases.

Pros

The product sounds very interesting, and is looking on the first view very nice. It would support many things, and you can do really nice things with it.

Cons

Unfortunately the support is really, really bad. Emails are in general completely ignored. The platform is not stable. And most worse: It is incompatible with some mayor plattforms (f.e. Amazon IVS). To say it in clear words: You can not stream to any plattforms, because of incompatibilty issues of Switchboard.Live. Its working with Casr.io or Restream.io, so it seems to be a Switchboard.Live issue. As the support is more or less non-existant, not helpful, and seems not to be skilled with basic livestream issues, this is a complete show stopper. You are deploying some livestreaming with multiple sites (Facebook, Youtube, ...) Some plattforms are not working. And even the existing one is not stable. I had also additional stability issues, that some inbound servers of Switchboard are not working at all some times. So you should not use is for professional/reliable use.

Good offer on Appsumo

Offer on Appsumo

Daniel from Pianist Daniel Roberts

Industry: Music

Very convenient to use

Very good. Great customer support, that aim to help as quick as possible.

Pros

I love that you can control most things, such as scheduling a FB live from the site. Also that there is a server where I`m currently based, South America, that is working brilliantly. It´s very easy to add titles to each stream as well, with a few clicks.

Cons

It would be nice to see comments perhaps, but not a massive issue, as I use OBS for this.

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

I found the lifetime deal that I purchased to be amazing value for money, and I´m also able to stream at 1080, which is expensive on other sites.

Richard from BBX Media Ltd

Great platform, does what it says without being expensive or complicated!

For us, running a single stream to multiple destinations just helps us provide reassurance to our clients that we are providing a robust streaming service with plenty of redundancy in the event of an technical issue. The UI could use a little tweaking but overall it's quick and easy to use!

Pros

Quick to learn, I had multiple streams set up in minutes. I find the live preview and stats very handy, especially for fault finding. I like knowing that we can stream to multiple destinations reliably and with minimal latency

Cons

Some things aren't obvious like re-naming a destination so you know what it is. This is a basic necessity that is definitely possible but it's not as easy as it should be, in my opinion. I don't find the marketing and pricing structure very clear on what exactly you get and what you can and can't do depending on the package you choose. I think

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

We were going to go with Restream but we had heard bad things about the platform and by comparison, expensive. We know people that have ditched Restream in favour of Switchboard so happy with the decision we made.

Romain from Eglise Clé

Awesome

Pros

Simple process for a clear multistream and with a lot of option (template are really useful !! )

Cons

Maybe the navigation is not so clear, the interface can be more friendly

Tom from TNT Digital Marketing, LLC

Simple and efficient way to stream live video across multiple social media platforms

Pros

Ease of use and ability to share multiple social media audiences

Cons

Would love unified chat across social media platforms

Eric from Kingsview Community Church

Great livestream platform

We’ve been very happy using Switchboard. It’s been easy get our team up to speed on how to use it, and it just works.

Pros

Simple to use, accessible from anywhere and I like the plug & play integration for our Epiphan Webcaster.

Cons

Doesn’t have as many features as other switching platforms.

Shade from Peacock Shades

A Steal!

It’s a really solid streaming platform that just keeps getting better as the team adds in more features!

Pros

Their StreamShare feature is a really handy way to help get your stream in front of new audiences in a very convenient manner. I also live the fact that you can update the title & description of your stream automatically (instead of going to each stream one by one to do the updates). I also love the fact that you can stream out to RTMP destinations! That makes the platform extremely versatile in use!

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve in order to get up to speed with the software but putting in the time is well worth it!

Josh from Bridge Church

Easy for Beginners

Pros

When the pandemic hit and our church had to shift to online services, Switchboard helped make it seamless for us! We streamed to multiple platforms and it was simple.

Cons

The cost could be a little cheaper but it's still worth the money.

Jonathan from E2:8 Productions

Already, good future is even brighter

The two cons, they’ve said they will be rolling out over the next twelve months. With streamshare this is a no brainier. Hans down the one “new thing” in streaming in like 10 years

Pros

Login and figured out how to add all destinations and setup easily. 60 destination? What?!! Streamshare is game changing Customer service is incredible

Cons

Not being able to go live directly from encoder Not being able to schedule love streams

Reasons for Choosing Switchboard

The vision of the company street a video call.

Reasons for Switching to Switchboard

The potential of switchboard is amazing.