What are The Booking Tool users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using The Booking Tool software through verified user reviews

• icon"It's very easy set up, customers love simplicity and it's very worth of every money."
  • icon"Customer service is fast and friendly and in all the years of using the Booking Tool, I can count on one hand any issues we have had and they were corrected super fast."
  • icon"The customer support is phenomenal and the ability of the product to adapt to my daily needs is also phenomenal."
  • icon"Some bugs are taking places if you make a lot of manipulation on that system."
  • icon"Years ago there was a problem with calculating. Which the problem was resolved."

Browse all The Booking Tool Reviews

• Have you used The Booking Tool and would like to share your experience with others?

Amanda

Very Affordable and Secure!

The support staffhas both been great to work with and have started quickly on some of our update requests and quick to answer all our questions. The services are very inexpensive compared to other options.

Pros

Secure website, much cleaner than our previous site.

Cons

A few updates are needed for the shuttle portion to be more friendly which is what we mostly use.

Response from Booking Tool

Thanks you Amanda for the review! We're always adding new features to the system. Feel free to email us any suggestions that you may have.

Patricia

Using Booking Tool

Booking Tool has made it much easier for customers to make their reservation. It promptly lets me know they've booked, as well as sending customized confirmation and follow up to the customers.

Pros

Booking Tool is straight-forward and easy to learn. It does all the things I need for our airport to resort shuttle service. The customers can book directly online, or I can do it for them. Booking Tool all the records of past and future bookings.

Cons

I am not able to print out a dispatch exactly the way I want it, but that may just be me.

Reasons for choosing The Booking Tool

Booking Tool fit my needs better than other software I looked into.

Reasons for switching to The Booking Tool

the other software was very cumbersome.

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you, Patricia, for the kind words! It's been a pleasure working with you over the past 2 years and looking forward to many years ahead!

Steve

Booking tool review

Very good

Pros

Easy to use, reliable and still affordable. When I have issues, they are immediately resolved.

Cons

When cloning, the invoice or receipt information gets garbled.

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you Steve for your review! We have also fixed the issue that you were facing when cloning reservations.

Glenn

Nothing Less Than Perfect

The Booking Tool allows our customers to book with ease online without help. For our reservations team, it is just as easy to book over the phone for those with special booking needs. Changes in the control panel can be made fast and while on the phone with a customer. We are also able to make custom and location changes right away. You can even book a reservation for a customer while you have them on speakerphone on the go, this has been helpful more than once.

Pros

Several of our customers have commented on how easy it was to book with us. Testing other companies booking programs we have found that they are often difficult to figure out, the Booking Tool is user-friendly and because of this, our company receives far more online bookings than ever. Customer service is fast and friendly and in all the years of using the Booking Tool, I can count on one hand any issues we have had and they were corrected super fast.

Cons

Honestly, there are no Cons to this software. There is nothing I can think of that I do not like about this software, it works and makes our life so much easier.

Reasons for choosing The Booking Tool

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you, Glenn, for the great review and your business for 5+ years. It is greatly appreciated!

Joey

User-friendly

I have had this booking tool for over 2 years has made my busy business absolutely easy for me to keep organized so happy with their service overall they are at 10 of helping and making it easy to get good reviews for my business Joey D's shuttle service

Pros

Information is all there Easy to use for customers Calendar has all the information of the customer flight info and times to pick up and take the airports and special events.

Cons

As far as cons I am having difficulty trying to find them I really like this booking tool do not have complaints that it's hard to use at all I get more compliments about the booking tool

Reasons for choosing The Booking Tool

Very easy for customers to use very user-friendly and lots of information on the booking tool makes it easy for people to book Joey D's shuttle service

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you, Joey, for the kind words! It's been a pleasure working with you over the past 2 years and looking forward to many years ahead.

Pavel

The most easy and friendly booking system

Excellent service and overall the perfect for our industry

Pros

Cons

It can have more details options about customers experience

Reasons for switching to The Booking Tool

Too complicated

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you, Pavel, for the great review! It's been a pleasure working with you since you first signed up in 2014.

Replied April 2022

Jeff

The Booking Tool helps Go Green Car Service

For ease of use and set up The Booking Tool is very easy to send our customers to. We also use it often so we know exactly how it is working when we send our customers there. In short we trust The Booking Tool with our customers and our business!

Pros

Very easy and transparent for our customers to use. Administrative site is also easy to navigate.

Cons

Sometimes the features do not work, especially when updated on the Admin site first. The Booking Tool Support team usually takes care of this right away!

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you, Jeff, for the great review! You have been a valued booking tool customer since 2012. It's always great working with you.

Rasidi

Versatility

It is worth every penny I’ve paid for it, it is very economical and no gimmicks. The customer support is awesome, I get help for my needs if any and it’s instant.

Pros

The customer support is phenomenal and the ability of the product to adapt to my daily needs is also phenomenal. It is an expandable product that can work for anyone in the transportation or shuttle business.

Cons

Non right now, I do not have any cons right now that is worth mentioning.

Reasons for choosing The Booking Tool

The booking tool is versatile.

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you, Rasidi, for your positive feedback! We greatly appreciate your kind words!

Jeffrey

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use, this software has worked well for our companies needs.

Cons

On an administrative end, editing a reservation as it is being made.

Reasons for choosing The Booking Tool

Booking tool was being used when I took over ownership of this company. I continued to use booking tool.

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you, Jeff, for the great review and your business for 5+ years!

Giovanni

Very good

Easy to use ... customer like it.

Pros

I like everything easy to use my customer said is easy to book ...

Cons

I like all the features ... easy access from any where.

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you, Giovanni! You've been a loyal booking tool customer since 2014. Always great working with you.

Frederick

Handy Tool

Pros

I like the customer service , Whenever I need to make a update and there’s something that I don’t understand I can easily reach the representative

Cons

Years ago there was a problem with calculating. Which the problem was resolved

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you, Fred, for the great review!

Lindsey

A Must Get for Your Transportation Business

This product makes scheduling our trips a breeze. Clients can get prices immediately and we can charge and receive payments online.

Pros

Super easy to use and the interface makes it easy for new users/employees to use. Customer service is always available to answer questions, knowledgeable and helpful. As the administrator this product has made scheduling and payments so much easier! I would be lost without it.

Cons

We haven't had any problems with this software!

Reasons for choosing The Booking Tool

Great design and layout! Easy to use!

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you Lindsey!

Eskat

Great service with very helpful features

Pros

Easy to use Customer support very helpful

Cons

Didn't have some features unique to our business

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you Eskat for the review. We're always adding new features to the system. Feel free to email us any suggestions that you may have.

Ronald

Happy great turn around when there is a problem with getting help

Pros

Helps run my Buisness I like how customers are put on the calendar

Cons

When you go to delete a reservation it won’t let you delete. One way it has to show both as deleted

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you, Ron, for the kind words! We're always updating our software and we'll have a look at the issue that you are facing with deleting.

Terry

Good

Pros

As testing it once in a while, I love the speed of action of the system.

Cons

Some bugs are taking places if you make a lot of manipulation on that system.

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you Terry for the kind words!

Gael

cool

Pros

It helps you to book shuttles to airports. You can also use it to book nice cars during celebrations.

Cons

You need to register and once you have done it, you receive a lot of calls from their sales department offering you discounts.

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you, Gael, for the kind words!

Steven

Time used: Free Trial

June 2015

Works like a charm

I'm a dispatcher for a 15 vehicle fleet and have been using The Booking Tool since 2013. I find it simple to use and easily customizable. We also receive prompt customer service when we need questions answered or tweaks made to the system. Highly recommended.

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you Steven for the review! We're very grateful and value the relationship that we have built over the past 12+ years.

Darrell

Time used: Free Trial

October 2014

Simple, Easy, Affordable

I have been using the booking tool (bookingtool.com) for about 6 months now and so far everything has been great. No issues. It was quick and easy to setup and would recommend to anyone with a limo or shuttle company.

Response from Booking Tool

Thank you Darrell for the review!

4.78/5 out of 18 reviews