• Pros

• "- GPS dashboard is user friendly overall - customer service excellent - good reports and alerts"

• "The flexibility and ease of use of the software"

• "Ease of use and availability on different platforms."

• Cons

• "Mounting can be difficult due to small size but also is very nice to not have it taking up space."

• "Endless features are a double edged sword, I like them but they can also be overwhelming."

• "- device installation can be cumbersome - pelican GPS units and driver ID fobs require constant oversight"

Browse Titan GPS Reviews

Adam from Renegade Hydrovac

Quality Product!!!

Overall the program is exceptional and would highly recommend to everyone.

Pros

This software allows me to track my equipment with ease. User friendly even for a dummy like me.

Cons

The program updates often and sometimes glitches and I have to exit and restart.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied January 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review Adam! We appreciate our customer's feedback and appreciate that you're finding Titan GPS so useful and easy to use. We continue to make updates to our system to make it better and better for everyone. Thanks again Adam!

Jesse from Just done! Appliance Installations

Industry: Facilities Services

Great Experience

We previously stand well too much time on the telephone locating service Cruise and seeing how much time they have spent on site. It has also helped us to understand aggressive driving habits of certain drivers and solve those problems.

Pros

Easy to use features that are as Simple or as in depth as you wish them to be. We find the array of custom reports available to be an incredible time saving for our office staff and install crews alike.

Cons

I have no truely negative comments. The software seems to be regularly updated and improving with technological ability.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied November 2018

Thank you Jesse for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback. As you've noticed we do regularly update our software and will continue to do so as technology changes and as our customers needs change. Thanks again, we appreciate you taking the time and we appreciate our terrific customers.

Aaron from Oil & Gas

Decent Tracking

Pros

It did a great job of location detection.

Cons

Program would stall out sometimes while in use.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review Aaron. We continually strive to improve our product and take your feedback seriously. Thank you again!

Nadine from ATS Traffic

Customer Service Call Out

I have had fabulous customer service! Representatives are extremely helpful. When I call for a question, quite often reps will stop in to present 'hands on' tutorials. Cannot thank the team enough.

Pros

I like the ability to track several assets accessing a certain location. My customers will call to see when a certain product has been picked up, weeks after we have dropped it off, and I am able to easily landmark locations. My customer is happy with the information, which makes my company look good. All thanks to Titan GPS.

Cons

I do not have any complaints with this product.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied November 2018

Thank you Nadine for your review! We are happy that you find Titan GPS a valuable tool and that our customer support has been "fabulous". Feedback like this from our wonderful customers makes us proud.

Trevor from Arcom Technical Services

Great support

The representative and team are very informative and knowledgeable with the system and eager to help out when needed!

Pros

ease of use so far.... Need to use it to its full potential for a better opinion on it, i'm sure it will do well for our company!

Cons

So far I have no concerns to list here.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied March 2017

Thanks for your review Trevor! We'll continue to work with you to ensure you get the most from Titan GPS.

Tony from SMS Equipment

SMS Customer Service

CTS and their product Titan GPS have been an extremely amazing business partner and we are looking forward to our continued growth as a National Account. From the product to the interface and the customer service that we have been provided is second to none. With the ease of the product and the availability of training and benchmarking this tool has really improved not only our ROI but has also helped with visibility and looking forward to the next chapter.

Pros

Ease of use and the evolving reports and interface updates.

Cons

I don't have all my units with the hardware...yet

Response from Titan GPS

Replied February 2017

Thank you Tony for your review! We really appreciate it. The work you do and the care and attention you put into your fleet operations are second to none. We too feel like business partners and look forward to each new chapter.

Steve from Deford Contracting Inc.

Very knowledgeable and learned new things.

Pros

Always happy with new features that help in day to day operations. Ease of use is always a good thing.

Cons

Some days slow at loading. Wish I had more icons to choose from in the vehicle list of assets would be nice.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied August 2017

Steve, thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time and for your feedback! Helps us to continually improve.

Marianne from Scandia Texturing (2010) Ltd.

Very Helpful

Setting up the GPS units on our trucks have been very helpful in both keeping track of the trucks whereabouts and an instant update on when they will be arriving at a particular job. Also, being able to put various reports on how the truck is being driven. Customer service is fantastic, our rep is always checking in to make sure everything is set up/customized to our company's needs. Thank you!

Response from Titan GPS

Replied March 2017

Marianne, thank you for your review. We really appreciate helping fantastic people and businesses like Scandia Texturing!

Trish from Carrington Construction

Training with Customer support representative

Customer support representative was great, he was on time, very knowledgeable, friendly, easy to work with a great personality. I got from the session what I was looking for.

Pros

It is a great tool to use for tracking our company vehicles and maintaining our fleet.

Cons

Nothing on a professional basis.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied April 2017

Trish, thank you for your review of Titan GPS! We appreciate your feedback and happy that Mike and the rest of our support team were able to provide you with a helpful training session.

Website is easy to use

Vehicle abuse has dropped significantly because drivers know that it is possible to track them. In the past we had people park damaged units at the Automotive Bay anonymously and we could not hold anyone accountable for the damage. Sometimes damages would be a high a $15,000 to one unit. I also like the ability to track idling time on the Light Vehicle Fleet which we can target for future costs savings.

Pros

I really like the fact that I can find a unit on our site just by logging into the Website. I n addition, I like being able to see who the last driver without having to run a long report.

Cons

Some of the report titles are not clear about what the report is about (Laymen's term would be nice)

Response from Titan GPS

Replied October 2017

Thank you very much for your comments. I'm happy to hear you find Titan GPS easy to use and that you're quickly getting a payback on the system.

Gale from Public Safety

New GPS tracking training

Interesting new software to try, the landmark changes are great. I would like a written instruction manual sometime in the future if possible to make sure I use and have all the benifits of the units.

Pros

I like to to know where my are, I like bread crumbs and will likely use the landmarks system more

Cons

I don't use the system enough to remember how to use all the available apps

Response from Titan GPS

Replied April 2017

Gale, thank you for taking the time to complete a review of Titan GPS. We continue to refine our system and create new ways for users to find the support they need. I'm confident that as you become more comfortable with the system you'll discover new functionality to help better manage your fleet but if there's ever anything you're just not quite sure about we're just a phone call away. Thanks again Gale.

James from Certarus Ltd.

Very Useful GPS Tools

Overall, CTS is a very robust tool that our operations use for a variety of functions: operations, dispatch, IFTA reporting, HOS auditing, and sales across our Canadian and US operations. The team at CTS is very helpful and a pleasure to work with, and are quick to resolve customer service issues. Some report generation is sluggish due presumably to the sheer volume of data and the dashboard is often delayed when changes are made to assets/landmarks which requires a refresh to correct.

Cons

Response from Titan GPS

Replied February 2017

James, Thank you very much for your review. We pride ourselves on our support and strive to ensure our solutions are continually enhanced to meet and exceed our customers expectations.

Harpreet from Alberta Concrete Pumping Ltd.

Innovative and Easy.

Good quality work with fantastic customer support. Very easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use and availability on different platforms.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied March 2017

Harpeet, thank you for your review! Appreciate your comments and we'll continue to work hard to impress you.

Gord from Alberta Paramedical Services

Reliability of tracking

by tracking vehicles it easier for me to divert vehicle to different area if needed. I save time nit running around to get mileages for reporting. Fuel savings will come into play as we can see how and why fuel wastage occurs, and move to correct the problem.

Pros

Having the instant ability to know where assets are and how they are performing . Tracking of maintenance reports has made it easy to know when service is due instantly. Having the ability to know how each vehicle is driven. for liability control

Cons

Diagnostic trouble codes seem to be hit and miss. More accuracy of codes will help to prevent down time.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied November 2018

Thank you for you review Gord! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We continuously update the Titan GPS system and your feedback helps us determine what's most important to our customers. Thanks again.

Ryan from DSL

Great system, if used effectively can definitely bring in a ROI

Return on investment. if used properly can easily pay itself off.

Pros

Value - eye opening the information the reporting shows. Idling report in July alone can give a return on this system not to mention the winter months. easy to find our employees and trace back their days. tons of great value and that is the tip of the iceberg.

Cons

ease of pulling some specific information but that may because i am still learning with this software so may not have the most efficient way to do so.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied August 2017

Thank you Ryan! We're proud that we're able to help our customers increase productivity, enhance safety and improve the efficiency of their fleets. Wasteful idling is a significant fleet issue that we've taken aim at and we're happy to hear you've quickly been able to create an ROI from that alone. We're here for you should you ever need help. Thanks again.

David from LLC

Training and software review

With the use of this tool we will make sure that the units are used according to our expectations, and also to prevent and alert us from any urgent matter.

Pros

The flexibility and ease of use of the software

Cons

Some of the parameters, such as Gas price, could be connected to some sort of live feed from a webpage

Response from Titan GPS

Replied March 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review David. Happy to hear that you're getting what you need from us and that you find the system easy to use. We appreciate you taking the time! Thanks again.

Rod from High Standard Landscape

Archived info

Needed access to archived information and Trevor Romijn was able to help me...........................................................................................................................................................

Pros

tracking assets

Cons

Cost

Response from Titan GPS

Replied March 2017

Rod, thank you for your review! Glad that Trevor was able to help out. Spring is right around the corner and your business will be heating up quickly. We'll contact you soon because we want to make sure you get all that you can get out of your system to generate a significant return on your investment.

brent from cervus equipment

Industry: Machinery

a learning experience many features that were not known or being used

tracking of assets and safety of employees

Pros

easy to use. loads of information on how time is being utilized and how assets are being taken care of

Cons

nothing I believe the variety of reports and multiple ways of viewing assets during operation is well worth the time and effort

Response from Titan GPS

Replied July 2017

Thank you Brent. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We'll continue to work hard to elevate the value you're obviously already experiencing. Thanks again!

Janelle from Source Corrosion

Learned some great tips on how to send reports specific to my needs

Pros

How easily I can group and organize the info I need and get weekly reports on specifics suited to my needs.

Cons

I'm still learning everything so not sure what I don't actually like yet. So I guess for now there's nothing.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied July 2018

Thank you Janelle for completing a review on Capterra! It's great that you're learning and getting more out of the Titan GPS solution all the time.

Walker from Southern Spur Enterprises Ltd.

Titan GPS and HOS Review

Helps bring many different jobs under one platform to help streamline operations and eliminates costs. Tracking, Log books, Safety of drivers and public with operations, creates ease of mind for dispatchers, gives customers real time data of operations.

Pros

Great customer service, very willing to assist with any issues and help with the transition process. Easy to use and efficient and very cost effective versus old systems. Very easy to replace units if necessary.

Cons

Response from Titan GPS

Replied August 2018

Thank you for leaving a review Walker! We really appreciate your business and happy to hear you are seeing the benefits of our solution.

Sabrina from Horizon Hauling

Very knowledgeable staff that are willing to take the time to insure you understand how to use.

Pros

It's easy to use and navigate. The program information benefits both dispatch and safety team. It's easy for dispatch to see how long each of the driver's cycles are and how much time they have left.

Cons

Not allowing mechanic to sign off on repairs on the portal end instead of having to go on his phone application.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied April 2018

Thank you Sabrina. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We're happy that you find the system easy to use and navigate and that our support is living up to your expectations. Our ELD Electronic Logbook with DVIR application is continually updated and improved and we will continue to work hard to elevate the value you obviously are already experiencing. Thanks again!

Jonathan from Birch Mountain Ent.

New to Titan

So far so good. I'm new to the program. The minute that rep found out that I was learning the system for the first time they set up a screen share conference to show me around the program and answer any questions that I might have. Offered support just a phone call away.

Pros

It was great to be shown what the software is capable of. What our company needs it for Titan Does very simply. Being shown what its capable of and showing us where we can push the envelope and improve our efficiency.

Cons

No cons just yet. Still very new to the program

Response from Titan GPS

Replied August 2018

Great to hear Jonathan! Hope you continue to push the envelope and take advantage of the training and support at your disposal to help you do just that.

Meghan from Ace Vegetation Service

Industry: Environmental Services

Easy to use and great for the on-going battle of everything to be paperless

Easy of use

Pros

No administration. I can look at the online portal and see that there is no violations without searching and counting the hours.

Cons

The app kicks you out alot. It makes you go back to the main app page. But im sure it will all start to work out.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied May 2018

Thank you Meghan for your review! Happy to hear that you're reducing paperwork and administration with the help of Titan GPS. We constantly improve our platform and that includes ongoing iterative updates to the app. Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We always appreciate our customers letting us know what's working and where we can improve.

Kandice from Lonestar West Inc.

Awesome webinar with rep

Rep was very easy to understand and responsive to any and all questions. I am not entirely confident with the program as I haven't had much time to try it out myself without rep help, although I know he is only a phone call away if I should ever need to ask a question. I gave value for money 1 star as I am unaware of the cost we are paying to have the GPS devices in our trucks as of yet.

Pros

I like the fact that you can track vehicle maintenance, driver log books, and all fleet activity in one place. I also like that it is accessible to everyone.

Cons

I wish there were a few more reports that included combined information. The reports could also be titled differently to make it easier to know which one to use.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied March 2017

Thank you for your review Candace. Happy that Mike was able to help you out. We're always here to answer any questions you might have. We'll also take a look at our report names. Thanks for the feedback.

sam from inline sales & service ltd

gps

time management will be much easier with titan

Pros

the ease of use to see where all the assets are and when

Cons

there was nothing I did not like.so far everything appears to work as I had hoped

Response from Titan GPS

Replied November 2018

Sam, thank you for reviewing Titan GPS. We're happy to hear you've had a good initial experience with our product! You'll find that time management is just the start of improving the way you manage your fleet. If you ever need any assistance, please let us know. We're always here to help!

Layne from Stream Services

Good software, lots of options

Pros

Endless features are a double edged sword, I like them but they can also be overwhelming. Automated reports and breadcrumbs.

Cons

Response from Titan GPS

Replied May 2018

Thank you for your review Layne! We appreciate you taking the time. If ever you need any help figuring out any or all of those features, please let us know. We're happy to help!

Adam from Carillion Canada Inc.

Titan GPS: reliability you can count on.

Our company relies on Titan GPS and it's reporting capabilities to ensure our billing is accurate and on time. They're use of innovative technology and continued development has kept them relevant and on the cutting edge of what we require for our industry. Additionally the diversity in reporting capabilities enables us to make sure our operators are driving safely and efficiently. This tool can have a profound impact on any fleet management from idling reduction to reducing dangerous driving.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied March 2017

Adam, thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time and we are thrilled you continue to get the kind of results you should expect from this continuously evolving system.

doug from windsor plywood

Industry: Building Materials

very informative

new with it, but I think I will be saving time and money with my vehicles.

Pros

easy to use and makes my staff accountable. hopefully I will save some time and money. I'm sure the monthly fee will pay for itself.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied January 2018

Thanks for leaving us a review Doug! We appreciate you taking the time. I have no doubt you will continue to find ways to improve fleet performance with Titan GPS.

Terra from Alberta SPCA

Titan GPS Review

We have continued to be very pleased with the staff, the support offered, the training opportunities, and the improved functionality of the GPS units we have deployed to our Peace Officer staff. Of particular note: the staff (both sales and support) and their availability to address any issues, questions or offer training. The continued investment to enhance the functionality as wells as the roll-out of the software is noted and appreciated.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied April 2017

Terra, thank you for your review. We really appreciate receiving feedback like this from our customers. We'll continue to work hard to ensure you get the most out of the system and that we continue to improve on every facet.

Rod from Rocky Mountain Phoenix

Titan GPS Up Date New Information

Our rep was very helpful and very easy to understand, very good at what he does and looking forward to work and ask him more questions in the future. Great job to our rep!!

Pros

Great system

Cons

Myself...just need to and be forced to use it more then I do already!

Response from Titan GPS

Replied April 2017

Rod, thanks for your review. We appreciate you taking the time and happy that you find our support team as good as we know they are. We'll pass on the kudos!

SUE from F.R.I.E.S.

Industry: Restaurants

GPS CERTIFIED SOLUTION SOFTWARE

WE ARE STILL LEANING THE SOFTWARE FOR THE GSP TRACKING SOLUTIONS, UP TO DATE WE VARY PLEASE WITH THE PROGRAM AND LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVE ALL THE FLEET SET UP

Pros

THE SOFTWARE SEEMS TO BE USERS FRIENDLY

Cons

STILL TO SOON TO HAVE ANY CONS - LEARNING CURVE

Response from Titan GPS

Replied February 2017

Thank you for your review! We'll be with you every step of the way. No worries.

Kelly from MacCosham Inc.

Does everything you need.

My company has been with Titan GPS for a few years now, never once has it let me down. Nothing better than a GPS/product doing everything intended, with such ease. Simply put, it just works! I greatly enjoy the Fleet replay, as well the many available reports that are easy to use, set up and access. Thank you for all the great work!

Response from Titan GPS

Replied February 2017

Kelly, thank you for your review of Titan GPS! We really appreciate it and we're very happy to hear you're getting what you need from the system. If you ever need help to push it to new heights, just let us know and we can help you take it there.

Lindsay from Leavitt Machinery GP

Training with Mike

The training with rep I found to be very informative as I did not know that there were so many features on the website that will help with day to day operations as well as environmental components. He explains things with certainty and in depth so that it makes it easier to follow. Thanks

Response from Titan GPS

Replied March 2017

Lindsay, thank you for your review. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers and we'll be sure to pat Mike on the back for a job well done. Thanks Lindsay and thanks Mike!

Angelina from All Span Building Systems Ltd

All Span Building Systems Ltd Review

As a whole, the Titan Tracking System is a valuable asset to the All Span company. It's ease of use is appreciated, as we usually need to know answers in an expedited period of time and they need to be accurate. The customer service provided is also excellent.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied February 2017

Angelina, thank you for filling out a Capterra review! We are extremely pleased that you find our Titan GPS system valuable. We knew you would, but we're always delighted to hear it too.

Scott from --

Excellent product, great service

The Titan GPS tracking hardware is dead-simple and robust. Their web interface has all of the necessary tools to easily manage a fleet of any size, helping us track the productivity and safety of all of our field staff

Response from Titan GPS

Replied March 2017

Thank you Scott! We're very proud that we're able to help our customers increase productivity, enhance safety and improve the efficiency of their fleets. It's gratifying to hear it first hand. Thank you again.

Patricia from Carrington Construction

Excellent seminar - Great product!

Customer support representative provided an excellent training seminar. Gave great examples of how we can utililize Titan's features to better manage our fleet and to ensure that the integrity of our drivers remains on course.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied April 2017

Patricia, thank you for your review of Titan GPS! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to help Carrington Construction better manage their fleet.

Michael from First Truck Centre

The overall training was good and informative.

Pros

What I like most about this software is being able to track how much time is being spent at each location and making sure customer visits are regular.

Cons

I don't have anything in particular that I like least. I am fairly new to this product so I still need to familiarize myself.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied July 2017

Thank you for your review Michael! We appreciate you taking the time. There is a lot you can do with your system so, if you ever have any questions please let us know. We're here for you.

Mike from Kearns Mechanical Ltd

GPS Training session

I wanted to be more informed as to options with my GPS tracking device and how to change certain functions and retrieve information. This was stepped through and explained in depth by Michael Drought. Excellent job! Thanks Michael

Response from Titan GPS

Replied February 2017

Mike, thank you for your review! We are very pleased you're getting the kind of service you need and deserve from us.

Charles from Western Camp Services

Ease to use

We've been using the software for about 2 years and find it very ease to use. There 's more functionality in the software than what we envisioned.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied April 2017

Charles, we thank you for taking the time to complete a review of Titan GPS. We appreciate your feedback. We continue to add functionality and power to our system while keeping it easy to use.

Charles from Associated Ambulance

Titan GPS Initial set up review

Transition went extremely well, from the accommodating sales team, tech support and the training provided onsite! We are more than happy with our decision to change to the more robust GPS Tracking system, Well Done Titan GPS!

Response from Titan GPS

Replied February 2017

We appreciate your review and we really appreciate terrific fleet customers like Associated Ambulance!

Samantha from Environmental Dynamics Limited

EDL Review

New user (company has been customer for a while) appreciated the training received on the new features. I am not privy to costs; so the rating may not be accurate to the Company's idea. Features would have gotten a higher grade if the features had have been there when everyone else go them - seems it took someone coming in to train to get these new features?

Response from Titan GPS

Replied April 2017

Thank you for your review Samantha. I understand the features you were looking for have been added and training provided. I apologize for any delay that may have occurred. I also understand our training team helped set up benchmarks for you to really take advantage of this new reporting. Give us a call anytime you have a question or concern. We're always happy to help.

Kelly from First Truck Centre

Awesome product !

I track 6 vehicles total, and I can find out where any of those 6 vehicles are at any given time ! Love the reports that I can generate to see the routes, and what the driver's habits are.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied February 2017

Thank you for your review Kelly! It's great to hear that you're getting what you need from of the system.

Gordon (JIM) from Bigstone health commission

Great service

Well explaned easy to follow and went into all area,s as needed explained , well versed in the tracking system and went into deepth in to why our kms were out , very interesting , and easy to follow , great job

Response from Titan GPS

Replied February 2017

Great to hear! Any questions, anytime, we're always here to help.

Robin from Oil & Energy

Online orientation-walk through

Very pleasant and informative

Pros

The versatility and details that were available

Cons

I liked everything I saw but it will take sometime to familiarize myself with the system. A lot to learn

Response from Titan GPS

Replied August 2018

Thank you for leaving a review Robin. Appreciate your comments. Ensure you utilize our training and support team fully. They can help you reach health, safety, and environmental goals for your fleet!

Heather from TDL Drywall Inc.

TDL Drywall

We have had this software since 2009 but it has been delegated to several staff members over this time. The support staff was very helpful in our refresher.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied February 2017

Thank you for your review! Happy that Mike could help. We're here anytime you need us.

Gwen from Bigstone Health Commission

Great Learning Experience

Today we have learned more about the program and it is very helpful, it will help the clerks in so many ways.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied February 2017

Great news. Glad your people are benefiting from the Titan GPS system. Anything, more that we can do please don't hesitate to ask.

Kim from F.R.I.E.S Inc.

We have been using this product on some of our vehicles for a couple of weeks now and they are great at tracking every movement and options for reporting are excellent. So far we are very happy with these devices.

Anniken from Bouchier Contracting Ltd.

Titan GPS Review

I had a great experience with Mike in Training in an online session. Look forward to more in the future.

Response from Titan GPS

Replied February 2017

Thank you for your review! We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Mike.